Speaker 1: Hello everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joining this Friday morning by Derek Browd and by Pat Fitz Morris Fellas. It's the Week five Key Questions Show. We'll be running through the biggest questions of the week in fantasy breaking down some of these matchups in what looks like a pretty fun Week five slate. Just get some quick thoughts on Thursday Night football from last night. Fun game, but debro maybe didn't pan out the way you were hoping with some of your bets.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it was a horrible night for prop betting, Like everybody hit the line, couldn't hit the overs. But can we say any concerns for Drake London were a little bit premature. If you wanted the Drake London arrival game as a wide receiver one rest of season, we got it, dude. I mean he was fantastic last night.
Speaker 1: Fits Was this.
Speaker 2: The Drake London game or was it the Darnell Mooney game? Or was it the Kirk Cousins game? Given their stat lines, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, I was.
Speaker 5: I was below consensus with my ranking of Drake London, but above my consensus or above the consensus on my ranking of Darnell Mooney, so I guess it evened out. But yeah, man, I was down in the dumps after the Brewers wrote another sad chapter in their tortured playoff history. But the finish to that game sort of lifted my spirits a little bit. That was that was the fun Thursday night game we needed.
Speaker 3: Fits.
Speaker 2: We have a alliance this week about not talking about playoff baseball given the way our teams perform, so we're not gonna reference anything else in regards to that. Yeah, yeah, I mean the other you know, obviously, like I said, Kirk Cousins, you know, five hundred passing yards for touchdowns, Drake London De Ro mentioned Darnell Mooney was really good. Kyle Pitts relative to what he's been this year. Seven catches, eighty eight yards. You know, that's maybe some signs of life. So we'll see how that looks to moving forward. Very very fun game, you know, Shoed White ten for seventy two. On the other side, baker Field just one hundred and eighty yards with three touchdowns, no picks, and Mike Evans did what he does at the end zone a couple of times.
Speaker 1: He is amazing.
Speaker 2: Just a quick reminder for everyone that all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. And if you're juggling multiple Fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my Playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Before we jump into this week's questions, let's check in with Colin Coward and his over under picks for the Fantasy Over Under Challenge. Time now for the Week five Over Under Challenge. As always, this segment is presented by DraftKings, and as always, I'm joined by Coward to talk through some of our favorite player picks for this week's slate. Second straight week, I've got to give a shout out to my colleague and Fantasy Pros analyst Andrew Erickson still number one atop the leader board a thirty and eight record on his picks this season. He is absolutely crushing it. Colin and I will continue to try to do our best to keep up with ericson. As a reminder, everyone listening can play along with our over under challenge and try to not only beat Colin, but win some cool prizes by heading to Fantasypros dot com Slash challenge. All right, let's start, as always with the quarterbacks. Jayden Daniels going up against the Browns. Debro was on your show, Colin in August, my other colleague at Fantasy Pros. He was all over Jayden Daniels. He is looking really good for that prediction now. He was all over him for Offensive Rookie of the Year. He was all over him as a fantasy quarterback. He is number one on DraftKings twenty three point seven fantasy points per game this season. Like I mentioned, now, facing that Browns defense, they are only allowing a fifty eight point seven percent completion percentage against.
Speaker 1: What do you expect out of Daniels this week?
Speaker 6: Well, Miles Garret, it's banged up and the Browns offensive line is still a mess, so Jaden Daniels is going to get some possessions. I'm not so sure. If Deshaun Watson isn't just washed. Nick Chubb comes back, that's good. But until I see otherwise, I think Jaden Daniels is going to be effective. I do think there'll be regression at some point. I was shocked how they blew out Arizona. I'm gonna ride Jaden Daniels again until I see otherwise.
Speaker 2: On that point, like I mentioned that Deebro had kind of talked about with you about that offensive rookie of the year just Daniels in general.
Speaker 1: How impressed are you so far in this first month.
Speaker 2: I know you mentioned regression likely coming at some point, but I mean, he certainly is the favorite right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm also surprised by their run game. We didn't look at this as an elite offensive line, but it absolutely has been. And you're seeing three and four and five yards gained by running backs for Washington before contact, so that's impressive.
Speaker 2: The other quarterback I wanted to hit on this week, Jordan Love going up against the Rams. It took a little bit for him to get going against Minnesota Obviously they are good defense, and obviously coming back from the knee injury, he ended up having a huge Fantasy day QB two on the week on DraftKings. You know, three hundred and eighty nine passing yards for touchdowns, they'd have the three interceptions. Like I mentioned, kind of a slow start there going up against the Rams defense that is gettable.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Love this week?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's one of these things. What do I believe In the second half against Minnesota? I thought they looked really, really strong. Now Christian Watson's hurt, some of their young receivers haven't played up to snuff.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: I think the Rams defense is talented but super young. The last couple of years, they've spent their draft capital top of the board on a lot of defensive players. So the wise guys like the Rams this week. I think it's fairly high scoring. I think Jordan Love will play well. I don't think he'll have a great afternoon. It will be a home game for the Packers, even though it's at sofi A stadium. Probably a sixty five to thirty five pack or split. I think Jordan Love will be fine, but I don't think he'll be exceptional. I think it's going to be a fairly low scoring, competitive game in the twenty six to twenty three area. Both teams doing okay. I think the Rams defense is better than people think. I think the team the Rams has simply struggled with injuries and red zone scoring. So I think Jordan Love will be fine, but I don't think the receiving corps has grown like I thought it would so far.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the other side of this game, as we moved to the running backs. Kiron Williams obviously going against the Packers RB four on DraftKings this season seventeen point four fantasy points per game, obviously gets a lot of volume, got some home run potential. He was tied for RB one in Week three with Saquan during that week. What do you make out of what we've seen from him this season so far and what do you expect that of him against the Packers.
Speaker 6: Well, I know McVay loves him. I think he's a really unique special talent. And with no Pukah or Cooper Cup and for that matter, Tyler Higby the end, who hasn't played yet this year, I think they're going to be more Kyron Williams reliant. Blake Korum is talented, but he's a rookie, so I think I think the most talented player outside of Stafford on this team is Williams, and I think he's going to eat a little bit against Green Bay. I think the Rams will probably play pretty well on the spot.
Speaker 2: Let's move to a few wide receivers here. Amari Cooper going up against the Commanders. We've talked on these segments already this season, Colin about how this defense is one you want to attack through the air. Amari Cooper has been very boom or busts so far this season, get over twenty Fantasy points one week, a.
Speaker 1: Few other busts in there. Do you think he'll have a boom week against the Commanders.
Speaker 6: I don't. He's almost felt disengaged this year. It's as if he and Watson aren't particularly close. Again, the Browns have major offensive line issues, so I'm not going to put any big money on Cleveland receivers at this point. I'll say it again, I'm not so sure the Browns aren't trapped with a washed quarterback in Deshaun Watson. If Kevin Stefanski an excellent coach can't elevate him past his current playing level. I'm not sure there's much left for Watson.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You always talk about, you know, the unstoppable force against the immovable object, the Browns passing game against the Commander's pass defense. It's the opposite. It's the stoppable force against the very movable object. Another receiver I want to hit on here is Zay Flowers going up against the Bengals wide receiver forty six this season, just twenty three and a half Fantasy points on the year, and a lot of those came in a Week two loss to the Raiders. He hasn't been amazing against the Bengals in the past, and they've just been so good running the ball. And why go away from Derrick Henry when it's worked so well the last couple of weeks. Do you think that we're going to see that again against Cincinnati out of the Ravens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's almost as if we anointed Zay Flowers as a one, and he's really probably a two. He is a small receiver. As you know, increasingly they have more weapons. I think Derrick Henry has shifted the focus off Zay Flowers. I think this is a divisional game. He's never played great against the Bengals. I don't think Zay Flowers has a big Afternoon.
Speaker 2: Last receiver here Jackson Smith and Jigba going up against the Giants wide receiver fifty this season pretty similar to Zay Flowers in that a lot of his fantasy points came in just one week. Also Week two for him in that game against the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Somebody who's really talented.
Speaker 2: I mean, I loved him coming out as a prospect in dynasty leagues and as a rookie in fantasy leagues, and it's starting to feel more and more like maybe JSN is just a really good possession receiver. I'm not ready to entirely write him off, but yeah, what do you think about him in this matchup?
Speaker 6: Well, I like the Seahawks in this game. I was very impressed despite the fact they lost to the Lions. They had thirty eight first downs. Clearly, Gino Smith and DK Metcalf have a very strong bond. The over the shoulder throws, the back shoulder throws, the timing routes. I just don't think. I think Lockett and DK Metcalf are the favorite sons of Gino Smith, and I like, you feel like he's more possession than Superstar. I like the Seahawks to win by about ten points. But in this spot, I think DK Metcalf and Gino and I'll say this Walker in that run game, I think that's where the focus is for defensive coach Mike McDonald.
Speaker 1: Thanks again for hopping on Colin.
Speaker 2: Remember everybody to head to fantasypros dot com slash challenge to play along all season long. All right, guys, let's jump into question number one. I wanted to start with the game that we have in London this week. It's hard to believe we are already not only at the Buys by the way, but we are also at the London games. It's Jets at Vikings this week to kick things off.
Speaker 1: Across the pond.
Speaker 2: Braylan Allen has outplayed Breese Hall in back to back games. Probably too early to overreact to that small sample size, but at what point is it no long longer to early? Allen is clearly an elite backup and handcuff option, but is he also a fantasy starter even when Hall is healthy?
Speaker 5: Fits I don't think he has swirm. I know it's been a rough start. For bres Hall so far three point one yards per carry. But hey man, it's gonna be fine. Bris Hall Is He's twenty three. He's already put together a very compelling body of work. So Breis Hall investors should just chill out, do some yoga, poor a stiff drink, whatever it takes to relax.
Speaker 4: He is not suddenly losing it. He's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 5: I love Braylan Allen. I mean, he's a Wisconsin Badger and a lot of fun to watch, but I think he still basically just has handcuff value at this point, not standalone value. As good as he's looked, he is averaging eight point six half point PPR Fantasy points per game, and that average is being propped up by an eighteen point six point game in Week two. His point totals in the other three games two point to eight point three to five point one. And that's with Braylan Allen running really well. Like for Alan to be fantasy relevant on just eight to ten touches a game, he would need to get the high leverage touches, namely goal line carries and pass receptions. It's not really getting many of either. He has seven receptions and he has only had one red zone carry this season. You said it, Worm, Braylan Allen, he is an elite backup, but I don't think he's anything more than that right now, at least.
Speaker 3: Deep brow what E think, I'll echo every single thing that fits, he said, elite handcuff, not getting the red zone snaps. Like even last week when Hall put up a very disappointing stat line, he still had an eighty three percent snap rate in the red zone. The thing that I do want to highlight here, Worm, is yes, I know people are freaking out of at breeze Hall. If you can right now put out feelers for him in every single league, And this is what I'm going to tell everybody. He has a league winning stretch run schedule. It is sickening how good it is. I just pulled it up from week ten on. These are the run defenses he faces people Arizona, Indy, Seattle. Any of those scare you. Okay, let's add on Miami Jacksonville's a little bit tough. Then in playoff time he gets the rams and the bills in week sixteen, in week seventeen, that is beyond juicy. So I'm not only preaching patients with Breese Hall. Go out and trade for him today. This offense has nowhere to go but up. They trade for Devonte Adams. Aaron Rodgers looks better. This offensive line has nowhere to go but up. They are legitimately the worst offensive line in the NFL, generating not even one yard before contact per attempt. For Breese Hall, you throw in the schedule. People need to go test the waters and trade for him everywhere they can.
Speaker 2: So you basically answered the question I was going to ask, which is I'm participating in fantasy bros is doing a gue team league this year for the first and brisall his team was cut last week and he's now available, or was you know, going into waivers this week? And he went for over five hundred dollars out of a thousand dollars budget. And I was gonna ask you guys thought that was acceptable, which it would be in a vacuum when you're looking at where he was in draft season versus compared to what we've seen. Deep broad sounds like you think that was, you know, more than fair, more than fair.
Speaker 3: And now I probably would even have gone above that, considering if you're able to ride it out. He's got the type of schedule that brings you home to the finish line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was the one to get Brisaw by the way, I was the only I was the only person to bid over five hundred, and only one of the person's even over four hundred, which no, I was surprised.
Speaker 3: If flex becomes a loud flex, I like it weren't.
Speaker 2: Well, I just was surprised by it, honestly. So I want to get your opinion on because I was like a month ago, we were like this guy might be the number one overall picking drafts, and kudos.
Speaker 3: For getting in for fifty percent. I would have gone like sixty or sixty five.
Speaker 2: So it just quick just quickly on Alan Deebrow, I forget where did you have him when you were doing your rookie rankings for the season. And has has what we've seen this year adjusted to that? Because Fitz and I did a Dynasty discord stages earlier this week and we talked about how Braylen Allen for Fitz is like a top fifteen I think maybe even top twelve Dynasty running back in his eyes, just giving the age and the performance we've seen early even sharing at backfield with tall So I'm trying to remember where you had him, Debro.
Speaker 3: I had him lower only because as a prospect. It wasn't the fact that I didn't like his talent. It's the Braileen Allen we saw and FITZI can chime in on this too as well. The Brailean Allen we saw in college and the Brailan Allen we're seeing in the NFL. I think are not absolutely one to eighty different players. His running style has changed though. He is being more physical. He is getting downhill. He is using his size and his strength, I think better than anything what he put up on film in college. There was so many times in college where you'd see Braylen Allen either get into the open field or trying to string multiple moves together to break tackles or to get to daylight. And you're like, dude, you're not a five to ten two oh five like guy who is going to basically juke people out of their shoes. You're giant, You're huge, run people over Use your size, get downhill, use your acceleration. We've seen that more in the NFL. So I mean I've come around on Breylan Allen because the Breanlan Allen that I saw in college. I was hoping to see more of those things in the NFL. But FITZI like, have you seen a change in his running style?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That everything you just mentioned, and he looks faster.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I know some of these guys go through speed speed training to get ready for the Combine and their pro days, and it seems like whatever Braylan Allen might have picked up in speed training has stuck because he looks a lot faster than he did in Madison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, a lot faster.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Browns at Commanders. The Commanders have been the best offensive football, especially the last.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: The Browns, you know, were really defense last year, is still you know, a strong defense in general, or at least the defense we expect to be pretty good? Can Cleveland slow down Washington or the Commanders players still basically all elite, high level fantasy options this week, Debro.
Speaker 3: I think you're looking at high end fantasy options like you're you're starting Jane Daniels. I mean, he's the QB two in total point or excuse maybe the QB one in total points now, so you're starting him regardless of the matchup, it does not matter. I think he's proven enough and he should have proven enough in everybody's eyes. But to the other guys, I mean, we don't know if Brian Robertson Junior plays this week, but Austin Eckler should be back. And if he's out there floating on waivers, if somebody dropped him, or if you got him on your team, he's worth playing this week. He is going to be what I think is gonna be the lead back if Brian Robinson Junior is out. You have a Browns run defense that's allowed the seventh highest explosive run rate, the second highest charge of the contact per attempt. So Austin Eckler and we know he's going to play in the passing games, I don't think you're going to see a lot of Jeremy McNichols. So I wouldn't be chasing that if I was anybody in leagues, especially deeper formats. So, but the other guy that I do want to bring up here because you did highlight the secondary worm, Terry McLaurin. We give a ton of crap to Cliff Kingsbury, and some of it rightfully, so about not moving wide receivers around the formation. Cliff this week, Baby, you do you okay? That I don't want to see. I do not want to see McLaurin moving around the formation because where he lines up and the fact that the Brown's corners are static, they play sides. This is going to allow Terry McLaurin to face and I'm going to say this with a grain of salt, the weak link in the Cleveland Browns secondary is Martin Emerson Junior. Terry McLaurin is going to line up basically the almost doing the entire part of the game seventy seven percent of his routes against Martin Emerson Junior, who has allowed a sixty five percent catch rate and a one to twenty point four passer rating in his coverage. So while a lot of people could look at the matchup and say I kind of down on Terry McLaurin, I'm not. I think that he could have a fantastic game because Emerson has been the one corner if you want to point to anybody in this Browns secondary where passing attacks have kind of picked on a little bit this year. Yeah, Terry McLure can still have a massive game here.
Speaker 1: It's what do you think? I mean.
Speaker 2: The Commander's offense has been so I mean again, this last couple of weeks so fun.
Speaker 1: They've punted like once the cross three weeks.
Speaker 2: They're really excelling at I mean, I liked jayde Daniels. They are excelling at a level that I am blown away by here for the first month of his career. Do you expect you to continue here against Cleveland?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Commander's punter Tresway gets about as much exercise as I do on an NFL Sunday, which isn't too much. Yeah, this is gonna be a fun test for Jane Daniels because the Commanders have so far faced the Cardinals, Bengals, and Giants, all of whom are bottom twelve in defensive DVOA, and the Buccaneers, who we just saw gave up five thousand passing yards to Kirk cut So now they do get Cleveland, the stiffest defensive test they've faced. The Browns aren't that great in defensive DVOA either, I think they're bottom half, but they have given up five point er yards per play, which is top ten.
Speaker 4: Like it's a good defense.
Speaker 5: And still though I mean you're playing Jayden Daniels, Like I don't have a greatly diminished outlook for what Daniels is going to do against a real defense.
Speaker 4: I think he's going to do well. Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 5: As Debro pointed out, you're playing him Brian Robinson Junior if he plays, and if not, I agree with Debro.
Speaker 4: Austin Eckler. Fire him up.
Speaker 5: You know we'll see some Jeremy McNichols if Robinson doesn't play, but Eckler would absolutely become at least flexworthy if not RB two.
Speaker 2: By the way, fits, this isn't one of our key questions, but just on the other side of this game, quickly, Amari Cooper, is he going to take advantage of this terrible commander's secondary?
Speaker 4: I think so. Deebro doesn't think so.
Speaker 5: Like I bet the over on him on DraftKings had forty nine and a half yards yesterday, and I know the home road splits are always bad with him, or at least have been since he joined the Browns. But man, like this is a Washington can't cover anyone, and the Browns are getting their starting tackles back. It looks like Jedrick Wills and Jack Conklin, that's gonna help a lot. Maybe give de Sehan Watson a little more time. Like I know, Watson hasn't been good. I can't spin anything that way, but maybe he's a little bit better with improved pass protection.
Speaker 2: Debro quickly, I saw you kind of shaking your head, so you disagree.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree about about Cooper being good. The only thing that worries me about it is the coverage matchup, because we've seen Washington run a lot of too high. This is what got Marvin Harrison Junior. And what I wrote up in the primer is that what teams do versus single high and versus too high. And Cooper's target share has dropped, He's still be getting fed a bunch a bunch of volumes. So maybe that doesn't hold this week considering the matchup, but if they hold tight considering the cover matchup, I'm not as high on Cooper, but I am higher on Jerry Judy versus too high, we've seen his yards per route run go up, his first read cheer bump to twenty three point three percent. So while Fitz and I are a little bit on the opposite sides as far as which Browns wide receiver goes off. I think one of them does. I just think it's Judy and not Cooper.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Ravens at Bengals. Lots of really enticing matchups in this one. I didn't want to kind of highlight a specific player. I just want to get your guys opinion on kind of the strength on weakness that we're getting on both sides of the ball. We get the Ravens rushing attack against the Bengals rush defense. That is a huge advantage for the Ravens. But we also get the Bengals passing attack against the Ravens passing defense, which so far this season looks like a big advantage to Cincinnati. So fits which of those do you expect a bigger day out of the Ravens rushing game or the Bengals passing game.
Speaker 5: So I don't think your Ravens have that bad a pass defense for I know they've given up a lot of yards so far, but that was kind of skewed by the Dallas game. They are like nineteenth in opponent passer rating, below average but not terrible. The Bengals run defense, on the other hand, gave up one hundred and twenty rushing yards and a touchdown to Ramandre Stevenson in week one, gave up ninety rushing yards to Isaiah Piccheco in week two, gave up touchdown runs to Brian Robinson, Junior, Austin Eckler and Jane Daniels in week three, and gave up one hundred and four rushing yards and a touchdown to Chewba Hubbard in week four. Derreck Henry is gonna steam roll this defense.
Speaker 2: I definitely agree that Derek Henry's gonna steam roll this defense. The thing I'll say about the Ravens pass defense is I think they're better.
Speaker 1: And there was some discussion about this in some.
Speaker 2: Of like the national media shows this week coming off of that Bills performance, where I think they're better suited for a defense like the Bills where there's a lot of options, but maybe not that one alpha in the passing game. I worry about the current state of their secondary, their ability to slow down at alpha, Like the way we saw Rashi Rice playing before he got hurt in that Week one game, you know, against the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: He came out firing.
Speaker 2: You know, the way we saw DeVante Adams and Brock Bauers even kind of destroy them in week two. The only alpha level receiver that hasn't torched the Ravens this year is Seed Lamb, and even he I think that was more he had a bad game than the Ravens did some you know, any kind of special defense to slow him down. So the Bengals have alpha's right, they have Jamar Chase, who is as alpha as it gets, and they have t Higgins He's now back on the field. So that is what very specifically worries me. It's it's not that I think the secondary is bad. I just don't know that it's suited to slow down like an elite receiver, which by the way, is very difficult for most defenses to do. So that's more my concern in terms of looking at that particular matchup. But I totally agree that, like on the other side, like I just don't see anyway the Bengals can can stop Dereck Henry. It's this third straight great matchup against the terrible running defense, and I'm expecting to see similar to what we saw in weeks three and four.
Speaker 1: Debro, how are you looking at this one?
Speaker 3: You're not stopping the Derrick Henry train. He's gonna carry dudes with him into the second and third level defense. I mean, he's he's been awesome to watch this year. It's been so much fun. Man. He's fourth and explosive run rate now, I don't think that's going down this week, man, So I agree with you that. And as far as the pat the Baltimore pass defense, I think what's very telling is they've switched around their corner alignments and what they've been doing on the back end. Kyle Hamilton has subjectively been bad as far as a slot coverage guy, so they took him off of that last week of the week before maybe put Marlon Humphrey back into the slot, put Nate Wiggins on the outside, which has really helped them. So I think you continue to see that, although I do kind of question are they going to move it back considering are you worried about andre Yoshavas beating you in the slot? Probably not, So I do think we probably see Humphrey go back to the boundary this week. So I do think that that Baltimore's secondary is better than what they've shown so far this year. But if I got to talk about like strength for his strength, hey, nobody's stopping Derek Henry Man nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, deebro our prediction of fifteen touchdowns this week that we talked about all summer, it lay looks conservative at this point.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean the over ten and a half at plus money, how many rushing touchdowns does he have right now?
Speaker 2: I think he's got five five already and just narrowly missed the sixth with that touchdown one yard line.
Speaker 3: You love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this matchup is so good that I when I was looking at our expert consensus rankings the half a few PR rankings, I did a double take that he wasn't RB one, He's RB two and he's only behind Jordan Mason, which is totally fair.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I mean, have him at RB one for the week. Yeah, I got him at RB one for the week.
Speaker 2: I mean I would have him at RB one again. I think it's reasonable to have a guy like Mason ahead of him. But very very appealing matchup here for Derek Henry Yet again, I think he's going to get a TD Tuddy taking it to the house in for six whatever you call a touchdown. One thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at DraftKings Sportsbook and official sportsbook partner of the NFL on the ground in the year from the special teams or defense. You don't care how they score and we just want to bet on touchdowns and Draftking sports Book is delivering. Ready to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a player to score a touchdown, or betting on something simple or excuse me, how many touchdowns will be in the game. Go to the Draftking sports Book app and make your pick. Week five has some standout games. While I'm interested in Jets Vikings in London, like we already talked about, Minnesota laying two and a half points, Ravens Bengals Ravens are also laying two and a half points. The clear best game on the slate and the next one we'll be talking about is Bill's Texans. Houston is laying just a single point in that one. With a total set at forty seven and a half, that game could be an instant classic if Josh Allen and CJ. Stroud are at their best. Lines and odds subjects to change on those matchups. Of course, ready to do a touchdown dance of your own. New DraftKings customers bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big with DraftKings sports Book, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the Draftking sports Book app and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Why, or text hope and why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus beeds ekspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co. Slash ft ball.
Speaker 2: Guys, let's get into that awesome bills at Texans matchup. Buffalo obviously got the doors blown off them on Sunday night in Baltimore. Deebro is still reeling from getting that one wrong. It did just seem like a bad matchup that just kind of got out of hand early on. But I have to ask, and Deebrow will start with you, are there any concerns whatsoever with the Bills after that one?
Speaker 3: Not really. I mean again, I think it was things got away from them very very quick. I mean, dude, when when the game opens and Derek Henry breaks off a eighty what was an eighty seven yard run on the first eighty the longest history play of the game, you already know things are maybe going to go sideways here. So I think it was just a game that got away from the Buffalo Bills. I'm not worried about Josh Allen. I'm not worried about a lot of parts of this passing attack or the offense just in general. Outside of like, I don't know if Khalil Shakir plays this week, But again, if you're in deeper formats, probably a good week to fire up Curtis Samuel.
Speaker 2: Din that's the same question, you know, I don't really think there's any concerns with Buffalo but you kind of have to ask after a shell acking like that, are there any concerns or was it just a bad matchup?
Speaker 5: Here's one I think if you're a Bills fan, do the Bills have enough pass catching firepower to play from behind if.
Speaker 4: They need to?
Speaker 5: I mean they've got I like Khalil Chakuire quite a bit. Dalton Kinkaid, very good pass catching tight end, not really an explosive playmaker, but very good. Who else, Kean Coleman work in progress, Curtis Samuel nice little Swiss army knife, but not really a guy who's going to make plays downfield for you, Mac Hollins, Marquez Valdez, scantling like that. That's my question with this team because like when it gets to be important games down the stretch, playoff games, who do they turn to if they go down ten points, fourteen points?
Speaker 3: The point it's a really good point. It's it's it all sounds great and groovy about oh, we're just going to find the open player, and until you get into those moments and it's a great point, FITZI, where it's like, hey, who's my go to? Who's the alpha that I lean on when the chips are down to get open, to win the matchups, to be the go to receiver. Well, they don't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have a lean on betting this one?
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, it's just a one point spread and forty seven and a half is the total. It started at forty six and a half and then went up on DraftKings. Do you guys have a particular play you.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not putting my money on it, but in a couple of pools i'm in where I'm required to make a pick, I'm taking the Taxans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'll take the Texans. I think the spread is right. If anything, I'd probably take the Texans and take the under. F I'm forced to bet this game, I think that you're more likely to see, you know, if Buffalo is down Shakir and again their offense kind of sputters again this week. We know Buffalo's defense is good. I think the under is probably the way that I most likely to play this.
Speaker 2: Let's go to an AFC East Divisional matchup, Dolphins at Patriots. We at least some of us thought that the high level Dolphins players were somewhat QB proof for fantasy guys like Tyreek Hill mine a Chan. Do we maybe need to rethink that after what we saw in Week four and start considering sitting You know, it's really hard to see a kyle like Tyreek Hill, but do we need to seriously consider it at least these Miami players until the quarterback situation improves fits.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's not that I thought they weren't necessarily bad QB proof. I did think they would be bad QB resistant and so far not so resistant. Maybe it's a mistake, but I still have a Chan and Tyreek Hill ranked as starters. A Chan is my RB fourteen, Tyreek is my wide receiver twenty one. The floor has crumbled for both of these guys, though, like the floor before we used to think maybe it was five or six points. Now it's like one, two, three. But a Chan and Tyreek and to a lesser extent, Jalen Wattle two are still incredibly talented players with home run speed. It hasn't happened yet, but even with a bad quarterback, eventually someone's gonna hit on a big play, Like maybe the Dolphins can spring a couple of big plays this week against the Patriots. But yes, it's it's been pretty bleak so far.
Speaker 2: There's an old Canadian sitcom called Corner Gas that I used to love watching when I was younger, and in it, these small town cops they save money and instead of getting bulletproof vests, they get bullet resistant vests, and that is you know, it makes me think of that when you talk about them being quarterback resistant in Miami. In the scene, the partner who like finds out about this is like, this shirt is wrinkle resistant. It's got a lot of wrinkles. So maybe not the smartest thing from them. Dero, what do you think? QB proof, QB resistant? QB you don't care.
Speaker 1: How are you approaching the Dolphins players.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with sitting everybody on Miami right now. It depends on what your options are. I've got Tyrek Hill and Jim and Wattle both as wide receiver threes right now. I've got Wattle actually ranked ahead of Tyreek. I think he's gonna get shadowed by Christian Gonzalez. That is a real thing. So plus, looking at the coverage matchup, I kind of like Wattle a little bit more. Anyway. I've got Devon ah Chan as RB eighteen right now. It's been tough man. And I think the other thing that, like, it's not just the quarterback stuff. The other thing that that I guess we're not talking about enough too, is the fact that Miami's offensive line is not playing well. Devon ah Chan, as crazy as it sounds, is not breaking tackles right now, not even close to like not even at a good level, but not even at a level to where he was even like sniffing the same area code as last year. Where he's like it's not just like, okay, well he some baked in regression. It's he's been one of the low end. And I kept like writing him up as a muss start guy because the volume in the role and all these kind of things and the talent right now to this point, like his tackle breaking metrics are pretty bad. The offensive line is playing bad. I mean, this is just it's sad to say right now, like not full on like an offense to avoid, But I don't have any qualms of sitting anybody in this offense right now. It really just comes down to, like who are you debating starting Wattle, Tyreek Hill or Devon.
Speaker 2: H Chan against Let's go to Panthers at Bears. We heard, you know, rumblings about Roshan Johnson going to be getting more opportunity in the Bears backfield ended up being DeAndre Swift, who had the huge game in Week four. Now they get a tasty matchup against the Panthers run defense. Are we going to rank either Roshan or Swift aggressively relative to consensus against a very porous Carolina rush defense?
Speaker 1: Debro, I mean, I've.
Speaker 3: Got where's he at in consensus?
Speaker 4: Worm sixteen?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm right with consensus. I think our running back just kind of falls off a cliff whenever you get past like the top twelve maybe thirteen guys this week.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, that is that is Swift at sixteen, Rochean is at thirty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got Swift right now at RB fifteen. I think a mid RB two is appropriate. And the thing I want to highlight with Swift is my bigger takeaway of last week was not so much like, oh, Swift is awesome and we're all wrong, Like, okay, fine, he had a twenty five percent mistackle rate last week, he still only had one point five yards of a contact per attempt. That's basement level, like, it's not good. I think the bigger takeaway from last week was if you have a running back with a heartbeat, freaking start them against the Rams. This year, they are a bottom three run defense. So while like we all consider and talk about, oh, we're so wrong and DeAndre Swift just needed a kick in the butt, bro, he got one of the best run defenses, if not the best run defense in the NFL. That is the get right elixir for everybody. He has another really good matchup this week, probably gets the volume because he played really good last week against a terrible run defense. But if anything, trade away DeAndre Swift on your off your teams, Like, I'm totally fine still making that move. Even though Roshan Johnson's role didn't change at all, this offensive line is still bad. Swift is still not amazing. Just start everybody versus the Rams.
Speaker 2: Fitz, what do you think about in this particular matchup against the Panthers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, My takeaway from that Swift game against the Rams last week was that the Rams are really missing Aaron Donald because there was that thirty what thirty three yard touchdowns run by DeAndre Swift where the middle of the Rams line parted like the Red Sea, and I was thinking that wouldn't happen if Aaron Donald were still there.
Speaker 2: And this is why FITS is one of the most accurate rankers in Fantasy with hot takes like the Rams miss Aaron Donald hey Man.
Speaker 5: So it's real, Like I have Deandre's Swift ranked RB twenty, So I guess I'm below consensus on him. It's under most circumstances. Yes, you're starting him, and the outlook is pretty good against a defense that has given up the second most rushing yards to running backs and the second most touchdown runs to running backs. But I am hesitant to embrace a running game that has only been functional in one of its four games so far. The Bears are graded twenty sixth by PFF in run blocking. Swift had thirty or fewer rushing yards in each of his first three games. He was RB forty two in a half point PPR Fantasy scoring going in a week four, which put him one spot behind Ty Johnson of the Bills. Now he's up to RB twenty four, So yeah, I'm wary, Like I don't know if the Chicago running game is fixed yet or if the Rams defense is just so broken that it could even make the Bears running game look good. So, yes, the Panthers run defense is in disarray. Two, you know, losing Derek Brown on a defense that was already bad.
Speaker 4: And who else did they lose it? They lost someone a running back? Was it Mason? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I like this is this is a shabby run defense and maybe Swift has another big game, but man, I'm like not totally buying into a Chicago rushing renaissance.
Speaker 2: So you guys mostly focus on Swift, which is fine. What are you doing with Roshan this week? He's ranked RB thirty two in consensus and a FVPR and he's a range with a lot of number two running backs in their backfield in this stretch. It's Braylen Allen, Joe Mixon, who's there because of injury, Tyler Al's year, Roshawn Johnson, Justice Hill, Antonio Gibson, Alexander Madison. That's RB twenty nine through RB thirty five. Roshan's right in the middle of that. Again, Mixon is the only one who's not in RB two, and obviously he's only there because of injury stuff. So do we like him better than those backups? Obviously how he already played. But do we like him better than those backups? Do we think that's a fair range room Are we considering starting him?
Speaker 1: Or is it more the Bears.
Speaker 2: Rush attack has been so bad that we don't care so much about the matchup de Bro.
Speaker 3: His role didn't change that much. I mean, outside of getting the touchdown last week he was. I mean the touchdown saved him. Outside of that, if he didn't get the touchdown, we probably wouldn't be ranking Roshawn Johnson even as an RB three. So I mean I would start Tank Bigsby over him. I got Justice Hill over him. I got Chase Brown in a terrible matchup over him. I think he's RB three worthy just because of the matchup, and maybe he sucks out and gets another touchdown. But to the other point that to that goes with everything fits, he was saying, this offensive line for Chicago is still dreadful. Before last week weeks one through three, the only offensive line that created fewer adjusted yards before contact per attempt was the damn Jets, their second worst. So this offensive line is horrible. So it's tough for me to invest in a guy who's rolled it and change he got there based off of a touchdown. Maybe doesn't even get the reds on work this week considering what Swift did last week. So I'm okay with Roshan, But like, do I think that he deserves like definitively to be an RB three or is a really strong flex play? Probably not. Like if we get word that Zamir White's going to be banged up and maybe limited, I'll probably move Madison above him. I'll probably move a few other guys like Eckler depending on the b rob News is going to go above him. So yeah, I mean he he's okay, but you're really touchdown hunting if you're playing Roshan fits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think I've got him like ahead of guys such as Braylen Allen and Tank Bigsby because of matchup. And I guess the encouraging thing if you are faced with starting Roshan Johnson is that Khalil Herbert has been totally a stout of the picture for the Bears now. So yeah, like you're not excited about starting him. But if you have a hero RB build and your hero is Saquon Barkley and he's on by, he might have very little choice.
Speaker 2: When I think about my favorite fall activities, there are plenty of fun adventures on the list, but right at the top every fall is going to football games live. Some of my all time favorite memories watching the Ravens have come right inside M and T. Banks Stadium in Baltimore, cheering along with thousands of fellow Ravens fans in primetime. And I'll be checking off another NFL stadium from my list later this year, when the Ravens head to Cleveland. I'll be going that game along with a handful of our Fantasy pros colleagues. I cannot wait for that trip later this month, and when we order our tickets, you know we'll be using game Time. They've got a new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the game Time app is too long to read everything, but here are some standouts for me Personally. I love the game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing sclare are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating to me than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying. The customer service is excellent as well. Their support team has helped me out on more than one occasion buying last minute tickets, So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the Game Time app, creating an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again creating account a redeem code fan tas Y Pros for twenty dollars off. Down the game time today. What time is it?
Speaker 1: Game time? Guys?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Cardinals at forty nine ers Kyler Murray and the Cardinals passing game didn't quite have the huge blow up we maybe expected against a terrible Commanders defense in Week four. I'm not saying we are panicking, but scale of one to ten. What is the panic level on Arizona's offense after that somewhat disappointing performance fits.
Speaker 5: Maybe a six. The needle isn't into the red yet, but it's past the halfway point. Kyler has really only had one good game this season, and it was against our friends, the Rams, and you would have thought he would have put up better numbers against the Lions and Commanders, who do not exactly have airtight pass defenses.
Speaker 4: Didn't happen.
Speaker 5: So maybe Trey McBride's return from a concussion this week helps, But McBride only missed one of those three lackluster games that Kyler had, And if Kyler can't get it going, it's obviously gonna hurt Marvin Harrison, Junior McBride, maybe even James Connor because they're not going to be scoring as many points or getting, you know, the nice, long, sustained drives you want to see. Although so far, Connor looks like a good investment. Two hundred yard games, three touchdowns, no worries there so far. But yeah, I'm a little worried about how Kyler has played so far.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Debra?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I talked about this out on x. The other day, Kyler Stands kind of came for me and said that I was trolling them and stuff. I was just like, look, I'm just presenting facts, man, Like Kyler has not been good for MISS the season. Outside of the RAMS. Kyler Murray, outside of the RAMS week is averaging thirteen point three Fantasy points per game. You take away the massive RAMS game, and that would be good for QB twenty four in the season, and I'm not usually Oh well, it's games. Let's take away his best game, bro. Yeah, Okay, he's had other opportunities versus beatable secondaries, and he's looked very pedestrian. That it's it's it's a fact, okay. Like even if you take away just okay, fantasy scoring in general, outside of thirty seven qualifying quarterbacks twenty first ten yards per attempt, he is has the fourteenth highest off turf target rate. So he's not accurate, he's not playing well. The rushing's not even saving him. I'm not saying it's full blown, like okay, bells and whistles and panic mode and all these kind of things, like he's got some get right matchups over the next few weeks. Like I'm sorry to cover your ears, FITZI, but he gets the Packers next week and their secondary is not amazing, So maybe that's a get right game, or maybe that's just a huge James Connor week. But yeah, I'm kind of worried about Kyler. I think a lot of people are just automatically thinking, Okay, well plug and play QB one, fire him up, let's go, And I'm like, uh, I mean, there's a lot of other guys in that QB one realm that you might be a little bit better off playing than Kyler Murray.
Speaker 1: Can you put a number to it? One to ten? Panic level?
Speaker 3: He looks terrible again this week. It's give me about a seven and a half. I'm at about a six and a half right now.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Packers, let's go to our next key question. We know Jayden Reed is good. How much do we like the other guys though, D'antavian Wicks, Romeo Dobbs, Tucker Craft with Jordan love Back and also no Christian Watson fits.
Speaker 1: I'll start with you as the Packers guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we like all of them. Against the Rams, it's the Rams. This seems to be a running theme of this show. Dantavian Wicks led all NFL receivers in air yards last week with two hundred Tucker Craft six for fifty three in a touchdown. Romeo Dobbs hasn't given us a big game yet, but would It's surprising anyone if he had a seven catch, one hundred yard game against this Rams d defense.
Speaker 4: Probably not.
Speaker 5: The Rams are thirty first in DVOA against the pass they've given up or are giving up a league high nine point one yards per pass attempt, no one else giving up more than eight point five, and their opponent passer rating is one hundred and twenty two point seven, which means that pretty much everyone they face every quarterback looks like a mashup of Dan Marino, Joe Montana, and Todd Brady. So yeah, I mean like, I think it's gonna be a good game. Of course, some of the stats from last week are skewed because the Packers dug themselves a twenty eight nothing hole and had to throw like crazy to try to catch up. But still, man like against the Rams defense, all these guys look like attractive fantasy plays for Week.
Speaker 2: Five, We're we're ranking Wicks ahead of Dubs, right like well ahead, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deebra, I know that you have been a big Tucker Craft fan for a while, so I want to get your thoughts on him. Also the receivers and just how you know aggressive. We were ranking all these guys this week, said when.
Speaker 3: They drafted a man, when they drafted Tucker Craft, and Luke Muskrave I said, this is the Hayden Hurst and Mark Andrews situation, and Tucker Craft is Mark Andrews, not Hayden Nursed. Yeah, love him man. The fact that he has continued to ball out, I think it's it's very telling, and I love a win. Coaching staffs when they throw draft capital and stuff out the window and they say, look, you you're the better player. You're playing better, so you're the starter. And that's what Tucker Craft has done. He proved himself last year. He's a top twelve tight end for me rest of season. And this week, yeah, it's it's basically this week is start every packer that you got. Man. I'm extremely high on don Tavian Wicks, like I've got him as a top twenty four wide receiver. Maybe I'm I'm over the moon with him. But like, I think this game is going to absolutely shoot out. You have two defenses on both sides that can allow points in production. I think this is a huge get because we haven't seen a massive game from Josh Jacobs yet. Did you just see what DeAndre Swift did to this run defense? Just Jacobs is going off this week.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: The only thing that keeps the wide receivers from going off is Jacob's having himself a freaking day.
Speaker 5: Just to clarify, Debro comparing Tucker Craft to Mark Andrews, you meant that as a compliment.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, not not rude. Oh that's far but true. Not to parentheses, not twenty twenty four Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: Every other year of Mark andrew Tucker Craft is Mark Andrews parentheses derogatory.
Speaker 3: I do appreciate the clarification because it's.
Speaker 2: Needed, especially because I actually, I actually I'm starting Craft over Andrews in a Dynasty league this week, although part of me is wondering if the Kyle Pitts breakout this week is a sign that maybe tight Ends are coming back and should get off get off Mark Andrews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they're going in the right direction. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I suppose, by the way, Jane Reid inside the top six amongst swide receivers, because that's why we're not really messing him, because that would be like I said, we know he's good and uh an obvious start. But yeah, this is a smash game for the Packers for sure. Before we get to the key question for Sunday Nights Cowboys at Steelers matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber East Sunday Night Meals of the Week debro. What must Order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, that that comes down to, Uh, it's easy. The one on one for me is Parogi's, Dude, It's it's Parogi's. I was very sad and I'm gonna throw this out here, not only for Pittsburgh, but I'm staring at you, Canton. When we went to the Fantasy Football Expo, I was very sad when we went to the hotel and they had taken Parogi's off of the menu. So I definitely got to get my fix. If I'm thinking about Pittsburgh, it's got to be Parogi's, and it's either going to be from Parogi's plus or cop out Parogi's. They just fantastic man fit.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Perogis as well when we were talking about this, but you've got another choice too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Parogi's. I'm from Milwaukee, big Polish population, like h Perogis. I'm all about the Progies, but it is a void in my life that I have never had a Primante brother sandwich with the like pastrami, with the French fries and the Coleslaw right on the sandwich.
Speaker 4: Like, I am all about that.
Speaker 5: I need to fix that and get myself to Permanty Brothers or or have Uber Eats from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I have had Permanty Brothers before. I've been to a couple of Pirates games in Pittsburgh, just going up to see the coolest baseball stadium, and I've gotten Permanty Brothers, went up there.
Speaker 1: It is good. It is good.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna like say it's the all time greatest sandwich I've ever had, but it was very good and I would I would definitely recommend it. I am going to protest the fact that we didn't start this until the week after the Ravens were hosting Sunday Night Football and say that last week it would have been krab Cakes for me. You guys already picked the good Pittsburgh one. So I will look backwards and say in week four, if we were already doing this for uber each.
Speaker 1: In Baltimore, I.
Speaker 2: Can't start off with a Pittsburgh Baltimore one.
Speaker 1: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: Our Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week. We got Parogi's, we got Primancy Brothers. Last week it would have been Krabcakes. Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day all right, in this matchup an interesting matchup for Sunday Night football. Justin Fields typically does run more. It feels like as the season goes along, he's now coming off his best game of the year to rushing touchdowns in that one. How high are we ranking him this week against the Cowboys or do we think it's the Steelers running back room, namely Najia Harris, who will take advantage of this Cowboys run defense debro.
Speaker 3: I've got Justin Fields at QB six right now. I think the conversation for him starts at QB five. I mean, he's just However, we want to slice this guys, he's gonna run, us is not gonna be able to bring pressure. Their entire pass rush is basically gone right now. Fantastic single high matchup for George Pickens and Pat friarm Youth. So whether he's gonna run, he's gonna throw the ball, it's a fantastic or he's gonna sit in the pocket and then just carve up a very I'm not gonna say overrated, but this is not the secondary we thought we were getting, or at least to the skill level and shut down potential entering the twenty twenty four season. Yeah, so all things fields for me this week, man.
Speaker 1: Fit's what do you think? Where are your ranking fields?
Speaker 5: I fields QB seven, but I would not have any complaint with him being at QB five or QB six. I've Nijee Harris ranked running back seventeen.
Speaker 4: It is a good.
Speaker 5: Setup for both guys, and Deebro talked about it. With no Micah Parsons or Tamarcus Lawrence for the Cowboys, their pass rush has just been wiped out. Probably no Jalen Warren or Cordero Patterson for the Steelers, so it's pretty much gonna be a the Nause show for the Pittsburgh Running Game. How exactly is it going to look? Worm that I cannot tell you. You are asking me to light a lantern and crawl around inside the headspace of Arthur Smith, and I don't know what I'm gonna find. Cave drawings of a game plan that has a bunch of bunch of manufactured touches for Darnell Washington and Calvin Austin the iid do not make me go splunking down there, worms, I don't. I don't know how it's gonna look. But Justin Fields and Najie Harris are both attractive plays.
Speaker 3: I didn't think we were going to get to spurlunking in Arthur Smith's cranium. That is that is I do. I do love the idea mental image that is one hell of one.
Speaker 2: I do love the idea that his playbook is like drawing on gaves.
Speaker 3: That was that was fantastic fingerpaint.
Speaker 2: You have to know hieroglyphics to read his playbook. All right, Let's go to the last question on the slate here Saints at Chiefs Monday night football.
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: This is an easy one. Who is it that will step up in Rashie Rice's absence. We saw Travis Kelcey last week, you know, after Rice went down seven catches eighty nine yards, his best game of the season. So it will be Travis Kelcey. Will it be Xavier Worthy highly Tweder rookie had some explosive plays. Or is it door number three? Is it someone else, whether it's a running back, whether it's a lesser known receiver, whether it's anybody, whether maybe the answer is nobody steps up in his absence? How are you approaching this without Rashi Rice debro.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Travis Kelcey. He's a security blanket. He's gonna be the number one option for the Chiefs offense. So I mean you're you're also facing an Orleans Saints defense. It's given up the seventh post receiving arts, the tight ends. So I think Kelsey's gonna be the go to. And I'm really kind of curious how much of the yards of the catch stuff that Xavier Worthy picks up and what that role looks like Like, I think Kelsey probably rolls into that Rashi Rice role, But I'm wondering if because Xavier Worthy was quietly a really good run out of the catch guy in Texas like top twenty and multiple different seasons and Yack per reception, So I think he picks up part of that. But the number one guy for Mahomes is going to be Kelsey moving forward, especially in this matchup.
Speaker 1: Fitz, do you agree?
Speaker 2: Are you still thinking that, you know, maybe kind of the long term, they might still want to save Kelsey to agree to a degree for January and it ends up being Worthy or someone else. By the way, Rice is officially on IR as of the time we're taking this. No announcement about you know, long term, like if this was truly an ACL or after the season or anything, but he is on IR officially.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Deebro covered it pretty well, like I don't think you can spare Kelsey with the situation they're in right now, and Deebro, I think covered it pretty well for week five. But long term, worm you mentioned door number three, I think you have to at least knock on door number three for the long term, which maybe is considering a trade. Like we saw Kelsey step up last week, but how can you lean on a thirty five year old tight end this hard for a full season? And by the way Travis kelce thirty six on Saturday. Happy Birthday, Travis Kelcey. But this has to be so frustrating for Chiefs GM Brett Viach. They won the title last year even though they were seriously under manned at the wide receiver position, and Veach goes out and signs Hollywood Brown draft Savior Worthy in the first round. Hollywood as a season ending injury. Never plays Worthy nice addition, but he has not He hasn't had more than five touches in any game this year. Like I don't know if he's cut out to get ten or eleven targets every week, like he is more seasoning than main ingredients. Then you lose a guy who was a main ingredient, Rashee Rice. I mean, if Patrick Mahomes is the stake in this offense, Rashee Rice was the mash potatoes. Who is going to step up with Rice out? Like Justin Watson, Juju Smith, Schuster, Nicole Hardman, Sky Moore, Like they're just not appealing options here. So still some optimism that the Rice injury isn't a serious, like really long term thing, maybe four to six if they're lucky, But don't you think Veach is at least making some calls these days. And I know there's been talk about the Chiefs requiring Tyreek Hill. I don't think that's gonna happen because of the financial commitment Miami still has with him. But what about Deontay Johnson who is on a one year deal with the Panthers, a team that is not going to the playoffs and could really use draft picks.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask yet, Deontay Johnson, Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins?
Speaker 1: Is Johnson? Is he your favorite?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just think he makes the most sense as far as what like a guy who could be a high volume pass catcher right away and a team that simply isn't going anywhere and doesn't need him.
Speaker 2: Dee ro, do you have kind of a top choice that you'd like to see the man?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna shout out Joe on this one, and I hate to do that, but I'm gonna do that because I'm not going to take credit for this, But Keenan Allen makes so much sense on both different sides, Like the Bears aren't going any like Okay, fine, if you want to say the Bears are going anywhere or not this year, they don't need Keenan Allen to definitively, you know, prove or disprove the evaluation of Caleb Williams. You still have Dj Moore, you still have romadoons A. I think En plus Keenan Allen is still only on that one year deal, Like, he makes so much sense for Kansas City and a player that like they know him quite well, they've played him in multiple years and he fits that rashid rice like he could play outside, could play inside. The versatility, giving open and being a guy that is a trusted veteran like Keenan Allen makes the most sense to me.
Speaker 1: It makes sense as a fit. It would be weird.
Speaker 2: I know it's a business and he's already not in La anymore. It would be weird after sing him with the Chargers for so long to see him in Chiefs Red, But it's nature of the ning.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Keenan Allen get a ring. Talk about a guy who's been on so many up and down teams that deserves to enjoy the fruits of winning, like Keenan Allen and getting a ring.
Speaker 2: Dude that neither you guys mentioned, and maybe there's reasons for it. You know, particular the fact that they're Indivision. But the big name on the trade block right now is DeVante Adams.
Speaker 3: I don't see what happened on the Raiders, Yeah, I mean in division money and why. Yeah, I don't see it happening. I think Devonte is is Jets or bust baby. I think that's where he's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll wrap up there. Thank you everybody for tuning in. Best of Lucky in your Week five matchups. Hopefully it goes better than Debro's prop bets did on Thursday Night Football. For Devro and Fits, I'm Ryan Warmley. Thank you everybody for tuning in and we'll see again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy prost