Speaker 1: Big Bank is what it is, man screams. You don't be on nothing, I be on BBJ.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you this bring you.
Speaker 1: Big Fact looks right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com Lin.
Speaker 1: From our Heart Studios. You know what it is, Big Bank, Baby j d J Scream Jims Team Big Facts touchdown for the twenty twenty four and we back bitches.
Speaker 4: Kobe. Yeah, this is how Kobe is.
Speaker 1: Indeed, anybody talk on these bitches. Wellness check everybody doing wellness check? Bank. You look amazing, man.
Speaker 5: Good, Yeah, thank you, brother, thank you, thank you, thank like a child a little bit man a minute.
Speaker 1: You know, baby, because of it, I don't want to see y'all no more till next year.
Speaker 4: You know, post album old episode like they knew you know.
Speaker 5: It's our first official twenty twenty four me seeing my family this year, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have I seen JJ?
Speaker 2: Yeah you saw me win?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're right. We got our listening together.
Speaker 1: Heah yeah.
Speaker 4: My first task is screaming twenty.
Speaker 1: Four right for sure?
Speaker 2: For sure, Bank call that game you need to.
Speaker 4: I feel great. So now your enage is amazing.
Speaker 3: Jay, You're going there, you go what what.
Speaker 1: What's what's so twenty twenty four, Man, it seemed like it seemed like this this might be the this is perfect for big fascist just the year of truth.
Speaker 4: I told you, y'all. I talked shout out to hand. Hanley told me, it's.
Speaker 5: The age of Enlightenment, right, Uh now, we just left the age of school uh posse in the Age of Aquarius college.
Speaker 4: So y'all looking up?
Speaker 5: Is the year of Aquarius, like the next two thousand thousand years some twenty years age of a query?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the last from if I'm not mistaken, how to custry off, the last.
Speaker 1: Year was we're go ahead something.
Speaker 2: The last year was.
Speaker 6: Like the age of Enlightenment and you know, finding out everything that needed to be revealed. This year is the year of manifestation from the knowledge that you learned from last year.
Speaker 5: No, no, you're talking about Yeah, I'm tking about like like the next century or next age, like moving twenty years.
Speaker 4: I think it's thirty years.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean whatever the whatever. I don't mean year.
Speaker 6: I meant like that this is the time now, Like we just left the time of enlightenment and reveal and you know, finding out all the ship.
Speaker 5: We're in the time of exposing them, so a lot of it's gonna be exposed up.
Speaker 4: A nigga, if you if you know you done did something, go ahead and expose yourself. Man, That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: Think you think not the what it is? You think you think what Cat Williams was exposing or he just what do you what you think that was about?
Speaker 4: I think Cat Williams me personally, I just think.
Speaker 1: He told his truth, his truth.
Speaker 5: I did say it was the truth. He told his truth on how he sees perspective coming twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Then nobody else come Big Facts Network, you.
Speaker 4: Know whatspect bank. You know what I'm saying. I'd rather hat with Jay what.
Speaker 1: We're doing screen, what you doing, I'm cooking it up?
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, y'all be on the lookout man, because we were one game, big fat next work, we're launching that this year.
Speaker 4: Be ready for that, man.
Speaker 1: So nobody said he lied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Nobody came out and said that nigga lying.
Speaker 4: He didn't really put no allegations out there.
Speaker 1: If you if you look at he told he said people stole jokes, which they kind of showed that niggas was stealing jokes.
Speaker 6: He said that people visited some some real rooms.
Speaker 1: He said little Christmas in the Alumina, but Little Chris shortly denied that afterwards for freestyle, someone.
Speaker 5: Niggas, So twenty four, you said, this is the year of exposing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can stand in this. I couldn't wait till this year came. You can't wait till this age came to.
Speaker 5: Yell the truth because I can stand in my truth. Ain't nothing they can say that I'm ashamed of.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's a great feeling. That's a feeling.
Speaker 6: Do you know how much anxiety comes with having to hide ship? Like that's that ship is like that ship is all fuck a monkey. That ship is like a silver back on your back when you have to fucking try to like maintain something that you're not or something that you haven't done, or you know what I'm saying, like any kind of thing that's not that's not what it is. You know what I'm saying, Like trying to keep up with all that ship. Man, that ship will drive you crazy.
Speaker 4: Rove some nigga crazy. I ain't been watching the internet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of nigga missing allegation, been here like ship getting wicked.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: That's why I say, man, don't do nothing you can't stand on if anything come out, Okay, bank cheer.
Speaker 4: On his wife. They just get to fight whatever. I don't give a fuck. Yes I did we did that. Yeah, I wasn't. We wasn't a brutal to each other. We just were here.
Speaker 2: The man made a sex.
Speaker 4: Bull decide.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like I've ever done something that I could be ashamed of in my life.
Speaker 4: And that's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mirror or something that you can't come back from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't feel like that. I feel great. But like everybody got flaws. Everybody got times that they did ship that they didn't they wish they didn't do. But I don't feel like I did nothing I'm ashamed of. And that's real.
Speaker 2: Ship or that I don't want to come to the light.
Speaker 4: Oh give a fuck. I wanted to come to the light, So y'all could y'all can.
Speaker 2: Really understand that I'm a real person in real.
Speaker 5: Life, really appreciate the nigga that I've grown into, you know what I'm saying. So if I never been a fool, how the fuck you gonna make it? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I went through that fire. You know what saying? They what that nigga say on that y'all ever watch that ship with the homeless Man.
Speaker 1: I sent it to you and you.
Speaker 4: You know when you tense gold, they got to put you through the fire to see if you're real.
Speaker 5: I done been through the fire. I don't put the acid tests. I done did all this shit. I'm good with me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about you, Jake?
Speaker 2: I feel great about me.
Speaker 4: How you feel about you?
Speaker 1: Work in the mirror every day and smile about.
Speaker 2: Me, and I can sleep at night. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 4: Man. I'll be had to force myself to wake up. I'll be sleeping dreaming all the type.
Speaker 2: I like this ship right here, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Black Effe exclusive shouts of the Black Effect, these crispy varsity lettermans. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Big, I don't even wear JA because I'm gonna wear that motherfucker everywhere. What is the next Mayor's Ball?
Speaker 4: I had this stuff on too, and I would drunk. I didn't want to overdo it on the front give me that mic Man, I ain't talking about Poppy.
Speaker 1: The Tip Ship was cool too. I went to the tip Ship on my birthday. Ship that I missed it.
Speaker 2: I missed it too.
Speaker 4: They said that ship was crazy about baby Girl lot.
Speaker 2: She girl heirs, Okay, she was cool, shot a tip Yeah. Family.
Speaker 1: So what's the biggest what's the biggest goal individually for us and collectively for twenty twenty four? Like resolutions? That that's resolutions? What's that goal? What's that manifestation?
Speaker 4: I don't gotta go. I think I got a vision. My vision is to see Okay, JB Roper stream be God damn start putting these albums together. I feel like you should. Why not do albums?
Speaker 1: Bro let me be uh she be open, Let me be somebody.
Speaker 4: You know your living legend. Bro you deserve a Grammy. You deserve it.
Speaker 5: You got you deserve it, Emmy Grammy, Tony Oscar, you.
Speaker 4: Deserve all that ship. Brover, your fucking legend. It's and Jamee's legend. I'm a legends.
Speaker 5: It's it's rare that you get three legends on the podcast and not have ego. You know what I'm saying. We're chilling. We got love for each other. I got love for your family. I got love for her hit your family. That's just what it is. So I feel like it's time to do you want me to exact to produce it because I do the ship that you don't like to.
Speaker 1: Do, Bro, do that?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 5: But we did We need an album. We need we need a DJ screen album. Bro, you know what I'm saying. I'm just being real. I can see that. I just want to see that. And on the album, we need skits from each person, like a you know, three seconds and not three seconds, but three minute interview in between, and that'll be dope.
Speaker 1: I can sive that. I can take that as long as they's gonna be part of it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a part of anything.
Speaker 2: We mean like musically.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we need you to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want that. You need you to do that. That's how listen even.
Speaker 4: Bus and I don't know. We probably should talk about this off camera, but I'm finnah just staying on camera. Like the ship, you do need to be on film.
Speaker 5: That's content and shit, Jay, shit, you do need to be on fiel the mind you have a music screen needs to be in music.
Speaker 4: I get what we're doing. I get what we're doing. Like you could tell me straight up, I can sing you some living and you're like you ain't got that. There, go tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, And that's just what it is. So just mass you picking these records. We go get these records for different artists and you're picking them for your album. We guaranteed that God them go diamond.
Speaker 1: Yeah as long as maak a part of it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm all the way in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You mean I ain't bringing up nothing that I don't want.
Speaker 5: It nah, but g shit, bro, we just I just feel like my visites is seeing us capitalize off what we always looked over because you know, people with good hearts they look over theyself first. Oh god, you know what I'm saying, Like we our hearts are good. We try to push other people in position and to feel good to do that. Okay, now let's just go on to let's what do you call it? Maximumize our maximize maximize our position first and then pull up instead of pushing them. See could we pushing people above us and they ain't reaching back to pull up? So we need to go one up and pull up instead of pushing up. So that's what I see twenty four for my game. You know what I'm saying, because I don't seen you push up so many motherfucker seen you push up so many motherfuckers. No, gone, and get yourself there and pull up instead of keep pushing up.
Speaker 4: Listen, ship though, right.
Speaker 2: I like, Yeah, that's real ship. Though, that's real.
Speaker 5: Ship because but we get a we get a thrill, a lot of that like, and don't even go looking for validation from it, Like, I know what I did for people.
Speaker 4: You know what you did with people.
Speaker 5: You know what you did for people. But we sit back and be like, I know what I did at my time coming. No, you gotta do for these people what you've done for yourself for them, But you got to do for yourself what you've done for them, and then pull.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be account of a struggle pulling. It's easy to push your motherfucker a few and you stuck.
Speaker 1: You could just do it like juice and try to pull if it don't work.
Speaker 4: Exactly, I'm just side.
Speaker 5: But y'all probably think on tripping. I'm dead ass, y'all. See, I'm gonna lead by his zeppa because I ain't.
Speaker 4: Pushing the motherfucker for us.
Speaker 1: Gotta brab on.
Speaker 4: I'm badly pulling better, latch y'all. It's time the motherfucker go. Man it go, game time. Man, we done did it? We don't.
Speaker 5: We don't sacrifice so much time, so much energy, so much patience, so much you know what I'm saying, money time everything. You can give a blood sweat tia to the motherfucker to make them greater.
Speaker 4: To see that.
Speaker 5: The motherfucker just felt like we were just a We were just a part of that time. People don't see you all the way through on that journey, and you gotta respect that respectucker might look at you. It's okay screen with this DJ for this time to do this table, but such such.
Speaker 4: Need to be the album. No, you're right, I'm just being real. We can't take that personal.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, blame it on your heart, blaming blaming on you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is absolutely correct, though, But go ahead.
Speaker 2: What is so for me?
Speaker 6: I'm really on the same shit black and so on, like I see or I want growth and prosperity for us because I feel like I feel like we're even though I feel like we've already blossomed.
Speaker 2: Like really far. I feel like we have to learn how to.
Speaker 6: What am I trying to say, even though we've blossomed, you know, we still have like some dead pedals, so we have to learn how to pick our dead pedals while simultaneously like encouraging fucking further growth. And then the prosperity aspect of it is like we get plenty of money, like that's cool, but I feel like we don't get our just do based upon what all three of us bring to the table, and that's what I want us to work on and navigate for this year Forbes.
Speaker 4: Yeah like that, yeah, but me personally, you know, not the you know, disagree with Jay said.
Speaker 5: I just feel like it's no number they can give what we do, right, you know what I'm saying, it ain't no number, Okay, Like like I tell niggas, bro if the ship all end of the day, I'm happy how my life turned out. Yeah, because all I ever won't do to see my kids get grown, all my grandkids out and did that. You know what I'm saying. I gotta think I gotta redream now. Yeah, of just being real life, we're still free. So it ain't no amount they can give us. It's longevity that want. I want this shit to be around.
Speaker 4: We're doing this shit that hey man, you do what Let's yo.
Speaker 5: Goddamn nigga fifty sixty, seventy years old still being able to pop out shit and people don't follow us all that time. That's what I want. I pray for longevity for this. No egos never get involved. We always take this shit to heart and shit is family and they just keep team to grow. Whatever you do, I'm gonna support it. Whatever he do, I wanna support it, right, And I hope it's the same shit, and I know it's the same shit, you know what I'm saying. So it's just what it is, bro. I feel like the money gonna come. It' just like I was telling my homegirl.
Speaker 4: The other day. She was talking about I can't wait how I look, no baby, the weight loss journey and how you look.
Speaker 5: M you got Once you feel good, you gonna look good. You keep doing that shit till you feel good, You're gonna start looking good.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's all about I feel like even with that, like with the weight loss it or whatever, It's all about the biggest and most important aspect of it is becoming proud of the discipline that you acquire that.
Speaker 2: It takes to lose the weight.
Speaker 6: Actually, because once you feel like you've started like knocking out like goals or whatever, then that's gonna like get rid of all this shit. Like when you start and you like fuck up, then you be like, oh fucking I'm just gonna fuck everything and go back and eat a pound cake or some shit, like you know what I'm saying, Like you off the wagon. You gotta understand that, Like, Okay, shit happens, but I can't just fucking go back to what I was doing. I fell off, but I'm gonna keep going like type shit, And that's what I feel like fuels the fire to the rest of you know what I'm saying, Like the journey, Like he said, yeah.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, that makes sense. Twenty twenty four. We want everybody to get it. Everybody stand what's going on with big facts. You know what I'm saying, Like facts, you gotta understand what's going on. History in the making, literally history in the making. We had some amazing moments, but I don't feel like we had our peak moments. Shit, we had some amazing conversations, you know what I'm saying. We have some healthy conversations, some healthy debates, And I think the most impactful part is like, and we've all had this happen while we're out and about people coming up and saying, man, y'all y'all made me think different or y'all changed me. Man.
Speaker 6: When I was just at court, I swear eleven people came up to me, like officers and all, like we appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we need big fast Friday.
Speaker 1: We we we won't. We won't Like you say, prosperity, but that's priceless though, right, But you can't buy that ship, Like there's a lot of people who get whatever, but they respected.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to have a nigga come up to me and tell me like, I ain't no groupie and I ain't never took a picture with no rap nigga or nothing, but I need to get a picture with you like that ship makes my year, like in real life, Like that's that's some Yeah, that's some ship. You can't you can't put a tab.
Speaker 4: On like I ain't gonna lie I be playing mother what by.
Speaker 1: J that like man, I'm here. He asked me.
Speaker 5: That stream stream that bro, we not like when you see him see me, you not gonna see him.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you see stream, you ain't gonna see me. You see Jay, you ain't gonna see me. We come together and do this. We are friends and family, but we don't hang together every day. All they got like what what scream? Looking around me too? Like the Finn see you ain't just walking together like but w a.
Speaker 1: Like triplets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we did Supremes and some ship.
Speaker 1: Really ship.
Speaker 4: They see you when they see you.
Speaker 1: They said anything else? Big fac I think tip of every year. One year you was like, man, they're gonna be pushing p ship, Like where do you think this music going this year? Though? Where you think this music going? The women? Everybody up last year women salute to the women and it was their ship. The women did it.
Speaker 4: We keep you one. Don't be listening to you.
Speaker 1: Donna put me in music.
Speaker 5: Because you gotta think, bro, when you live inside your gift, like your gift and your purpose, your purpose is gonna be hip and niggas. By putting certain niggas on because I know if you do an album, you're gonna put some independent niggas on with the big niggas, so you're gonna help me.
Speaker 4: Purpose is hrving. Gift is music.
Speaker 5: So I would want to see a nigga service gift, just one I got you. No matter what, the muse still going, still making money. DJ extreme need to be doing music to me, gotcha me. Music wasn't never my gift. I just was talented at it.
Speaker 1: I can't say that it wasn't. Bro.
Speaker 4: My gift is doing talking, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you're a damn good at the gift of God.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm good making music.
Speaker 4: But you got to think that ship. You got in trouble.
Speaker 5: I know for sure you got in trouble plenty of times at home, like turning Dawn music. Now, I got in trouble for talking to goddamn in school. I got in trouble for talking too much. So, nigga, that's just what you're born to do.
Speaker 4: We just find a way to get paid. You you fuck with that music, hey man, you need to do your home right. Damn damn turntable, you know right? Yeah, we gotta operate inside of that ship. What you think your gift for you is?
Speaker 1: Jake mhm h.
Speaker 6: I think if I had to try to answer that with like one thing, I think my gift is being able to.
Speaker 2: Deal with people.
Speaker 4: I think what about purpose?
Speaker 6: Purpose, like my purpose on this earth, Like why I'm here? I think I am here to I don't want to sound lame, but I think I think I really think I'm here to help other people believe in themselves. If that makes sense, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, you know what I'm saying, and I'm gonna keep it all wag with you even though we're on I t this shit out of time. You can't push motherfucker. You can look at the motherfucking see everything in the world with them because you're afraid to show the people that that's you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What we do is we try to see another the motherfuckers start whing you to start. Let me tell you it's I mentioned no matter what you have in the camera, you didn't want to feel, you didn't want to nothing.
Speaker 4: You are a star. I don't give a fuck a star as a star, That's just what it is, bro. You know what I'm saying. Now that you're seeing this ship face up like and he for fuck with me.
Speaker 1: You gotta step he said, you gotta step into got to.
Speaker 4: Step into that ship. And then that's the way you're gonna help them really here.
Speaker 1: Because they're gonna en up helping themselves. When they see you do it, they're gonna be so inspired, they're gonna end up helping themselves. And that's what I learned. Like some people, I was like, damn, you know what. And there was an Eldit that told me this. They're like, you know, you're doing it for them. People think you're helping them, really handicapping them. You gotta let them out of their own so they can be on their own and and and and really figure out how they purpose and what they're gonna be. So it's painful as that can be, because we are pure heart and we just want to help help. Twenty twenty four is the era of the year of helping.
Speaker 4: I goddamn sl pulling, pulling, but we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pull, that's all heart for sure.
Speaker 4: Pull.
Speaker 1: We never know time.
Speaker 5: It's time bro right now, Like man, come on, man, hey man, I don't know. I figured my life to be somewhere cruise one bigg as boat for a year y'all gotta call me on the satellite phone. That's just how I see myself. We can do this ship on where y'all wanna do this ship live from the sea. Let's do get internet or whatever. That's just I ain't trying to see everybody every day, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. I get it. I ain't we all different, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I feel it's any more forever. But I've been inside since too long. I want to see some different ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know how good it feel out with the Londons happen for uh, welcome Home concert or whatever. Man, that ship feels good that them people don't know you and they just regularly like it's just regular, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You can decipher energy. Then you can't really decipher energy from people, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you don't know if they're trying to act a certain way because they trying to get somethingbody you.
Speaker 5: Because sometimes we be tripping and we don't know if we're tripping up on tripping. But it didn't I don't even.
Speaker 4: Want to guess it. Yeah, if I see a motherfucker in the store and they'd be like, hey, how you doing regular. This is a regular person.
Speaker 5: They don't know me for being no big bank or no black or no don't take black or no YadA show.
Speaker 4: They don't know me.
Speaker 5: They just they first meet me some I'm getting a real reaction off of your energy.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I got a real question that somebody asked me that though over this like holiday down break, would y'all ever moved from Atlanta?
Speaker 4: If I do, I wouldn't go to nonother city. I go to a different country for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: See. The only thing that would stop me is like.
Speaker 1: That Florida got that water though, that's the all thing, everything about that water, that energy.
Speaker 4: But if I was if I was gonna do some ship like that, I moved to like Malibu, I wouldn't go to Florida.
Speaker 6: I moved the Malibu like they got better water in Malibu and less niggas that I would run into.
Speaker 5: Like I probably just if I had it like to where I can just retire and I got a like one of stupid ass bags where it's over my money making money. I probably just a traveling world. I live on a cruise fly and do just different ship like.
Speaker 4: By the time, only a nowhere yeah, you just.
Speaker 1: That's aim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just being really. I dragged.
Speaker 5: Chante is a long I went, I will be everywhere. Yeah, like living out a hotel, living out of bags. Fucking club sent them club back. We were the same thing. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Free. Yeah, it doesn't matter, Kanye. Them niggas like that is free all think the Nigga Triplet Nigga free.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the Nigga Andre three that them nigga free for sure. Walk around playing the Fluid is free, dumb.
Speaker 4: And drop the album and.
Speaker 1: It's numbers. Yeah, yeah, numbers.
Speaker 5: Well, man, y'all just stopped playing. Man, I think you know what I mean. Man, I go to the game on that crazy ship. Brow were watching the Crazy As Moves and Simpsons and.
Speaker 2: Yeah the Simpsons won't never let you down.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: They got some ship coming up for that twenty four motherfucker like it's supposed to be an Internet and all that ship crash your head on the Simpsons.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't we want to be signed like on tripping, but bro, that ship be working.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What happened to the Internet crash niggas is through the nigga start Nothing.
Speaker 4: Up, niggas, Nothing up. Already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I talked about like that's to do crack social media. People like drawing ship and start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, niggas start tripping because a lot of people being there gonna crash too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's that's what I was thinking about, Like, yeah, it's bigger because a lot of people like I want Internet to crash because Instagram and all this ship. But it's like, you gotta think about it. The Internet is like way bigger than social media.
Speaker 4: Like I ain't gonna listen to big fans on BC.
Speaker 1: You have to go back to the hustle. We had to go back doing this ship live, passing out flyers. We come from that. So I feel like niggas like us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But ship Nigga ain't gonna be able to buy our live tickets with apple Pane.
Speaker 4: With borr uh niggas how you get the work. But Nigga had to work like Nigga had to do it show a week, showing much.
Speaker 1: There will be weekly like a comedy club. This spot. Everybody know, big fans going down there bringing goddamn cash. That's how you get in exactly if you get the c anybody, if you pay assion for that bio merch. That's it.
Speaker 6: That should it just be like harpos juke joint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wouldn't see that movie.
Speaker 1: Heard about it. I heard about I heard about it like a.
Speaker 4: Musical or what is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like a it's like a musical. But in this one, they focused more on the relationship between Sugar and Seay and they also gave Miss Sophia a huge part.
Speaker 1: So they changed the script.
Speaker 2: Mister mister mister was there and he was prevalent.
Speaker 6: But Sophia, like they really showed out for her, like she had she had a huge one, Oprah Carbo's wife.
Speaker 2: She was the big black one.
Speaker 4: Oprah.
Speaker 2: She played in the first one.
Speaker 6: But the lady that they got to play in the second one played on something called Orange is Black something.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: Made her like the top.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she was like she was. They they did her good, but it was just like she was suggavery so she was the loose woman, like the hussy you know what I'm saying or whatever, but she really like she did she did good.
Speaker 2: She did good.
Speaker 6: But that was basically who the whole movie was centered around her and Seely and Miss Sophia. So and then you know what I'm saying. At the end, Taji or Shug took Seely out of MSSA's house and took her to Memphis and turned her up and then both I mean she was already turned out, but turned her up, and then she came back home.
Speaker 2: Seely came back.
Speaker 6: Home when her daddy died and found out that the whole time, like her daddy like wasn't her dad, and her real parents had left her and her sister who who was played by Sierra. When Haley grew up the store and it was really her store and her land and all that old shit. So she yeah, so she basically went through all the ship that she went through for nothing, and it was just fucked up, like it was just it was terrible. But yeah, it was, I mean it was it was. It was different. It was different.
Speaker 2: But I don't know why. I don't.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of people were saying that they weren't going to see it because they don't support Oprah.
Speaker 1: Something about that paying ship that she wasn't paying the staff right or some ship that was talking about Oh okay, okay saying that. But I mean, I don't think Toaragi said, I don't know, it's messy, but at the end of the day, shit, I don't think she tripped.
Speaker 6: And then I saw something else where a lot of people were upset because they felt like because you know, back in the day, it was a whole big thing about Alice Walker being a lesbian because she was involved with Tracy Chapman, and they said that the Color Purple was trying to push the lesbian agenda. And I was reading online that yeah, nah, but I'm not talking about what he said. But a lot of people that I was reading too, were upset that Fantasia agreed to play Sealy's role and do the kissing scene and the lesbian scene and all that ship with Taraji and disrespect her husband. But it wasn't really it wasn't really bad like they had they had one little kiss and then they woke up in bed together, but they had on all they clothes.
Speaker 1: And actress and actresses whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like yeah, but you know how people get you know what I'm saying, that's just like what was online or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it was I don't know, people just are weird. People just are weird. But it was they played the hell out of the rolls.
Speaker 1: So yo, baby, Jay, like Cisco, either two thumbs you get two thumbs up, one thumb. What you rated.
Speaker 2: I would give it.
Speaker 6: I would give it like a like a seven and a half eight because.
Speaker 1: The musical the musical, assuming that the first one, you would probably give a.
Speaker 6: Yeah the first The remake kind of got corn in parts, but you know, for the most part it was it was decent for what they had to work with as far as actors, you know, like all the rest of the components that came with the remake or whatever.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Check it out. What we're doing back ship, We're doing it.
Speaker 4: Ship smoking it. It really feel good to be back in the mofuck with the microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Ship uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I am so I like this setup.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: We need to get these cameras on. Yes, get these cameras on ship. I don't be up here of calls and ship too, man, we're coming them up for the late night and just hey man, confessions, Yes, drop this ship black effect exclusive man coming and just talks and ship. You got to hell anybody to coach you pull up? Get these feelings on Hey man, hanging with Jay?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: But who you told on? What you, baby, they ain't exclusive tell you, man, we ain't gotta go crazy. I don't give it.
Speaker 2: It's just you can tell me the truth.
Speaker 4: You can tell me the truth.
Speaker 3: Turn the light down like a counter. Let you look like you get the truth out of people. Get the truth out year the confessions.
Speaker 4: What they gonna do. You gotta just that, man, think about I don't even think whatever you're doing, you shouldn't be. If you're doing it, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I don't give what it is, bro. If you secretly got damn whatever, he's secretly chicken choking, Yeah, bro, do what you do, Bro, ain't that's your business.
Speaker 5: That's what you gotta understand, is that you gotta understand. Bro, they only keep talking about the niggas who denying it. The niggas will be like, yeah, what they talking about this ship?
Speaker 4: Right then?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Ain't nothing else to say. You exposing the niggas who was trying to lie. But the nigga feels like, man, fuck y'all, yeah I did it? What that ship? Men? He was talking about that? No more?
Speaker 2: He said, you did ship? If you if you're gonna be a Peter Eater. Be a proud Peter Eater.
Speaker 4: I ain't even talking about your niggas who got there choking sauces and pulling.
Speaker 5: Johnson and Johnson baby power. I ain't talking about the nigga talking about just the regular people.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: You have secrets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: People with Epstein people all that.
Speaker 4: Shippe y'all been lying too long. It's try to pay for this.
Speaker 5: I get you about, like now, living your truth, not what you you need to pay for.
Speaker 4: Some of that old ship out of you folk feel But you've been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Epstein ship, you know, that ship that got to do with kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, no no, we don't never condone that.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, I really don't be knowing about that ship. But man, fuck it, this year they're talk about what the nigga undid over there on that island.
Speaker 4: What they saying they did.
Speaker 1: What's the allegation? But you know, okay, so I got to get this. I gotta get this. This is interesting that we know Bill Clinton freaky.
Speaker 2: We already know he.
Speaker 1: Freaky, Monica bullshit said, But in the documents, they said Bill Clinton told told me he likes them young. All right, that's the quote in the document right now, Liking them young and liking them under age could be two different things. That don't mean Bill out there playing with no But.
Speaker 2: See, here's my question.
Speaker 6: Here's my question, because they're saying they're naming all these people, and they're saying that a lot of these people haven't been implicated in a crime, but they have been positively identified as being placed on the island at the times that the crimes were being committed. So my thing is, okay, like, what the hell you was doing over there?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, all right, we get whatever, we get invited to some ship. We don't think it's a bullshit. We think it's some cool ship, somebody that we fu with that's solid, and like, hey man, I got this island, I got this got damn mansioned come party, boo boom, and we all come in consensus to say ship, that shit seemed like it's cool. Now we get there and fly to this island and it's some bullshit. We already done flew to the island. I'm not saying stay for the bullshit and saying we don't flew to the island. Are we guilty? Just because we flew looked into our party and all this ain't that type of party. Were going back to where we came from, just because we went to the NAH.
Speaker 6: But all of these perpetrators that have been mentioned were posted, but I think them posted up.
Speaker 4: Come over there and with it. You gotta know you with it for you.
Speaker 1: That's a way to look at That's just that thing.
Speaker 6: That's just like me inviting you to a round table sit down, and I'm not making sure that you're a part of the mob.
Speaker 4: First, Well, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's a point. I ain't just have I ever from a have you ever? I'm not saying I'm close from Afar, just ended up in a place the same thing.
Speaker 4: I get what you're trying to.
Speaker 5: Know this and Ship, like, bro, you you are careful. We've been talking to you about this type ship.
Speaker 1: You think it's some secret society. Yeah, everybody on their list, everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the na've been over there, knew what was popping before they went over there, before they even Hey man, hey you know they be doing that over there now, Ship, I'm with that.
Speaker 4: They get it. Ain't no nothing now who really know the truth.
Speaker 1: And could tell this their story.
Speaker 2: Everybody on the list, what is you talking about?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 4: If a nigga who they were saying over.
Speaker 1: There, everybody, everybody was alive.
Speaker 5: But Tum went over there though she said that. But no they say that, but Trump like it got it, saying it.
Speaker 1: Some weird over the Trump.
Speaker 6: They asked if they asked one of the girls if she gave Trump assage.
Speaker 5: Listen to what I'm taking j it's a it's a recorder with Trump saying it like, hey man, they being with us, they know what going on over there.
Speaker 2: Man, I have said that, but that nigga was.
Speaker 4: That nigga's over there, he'll be at the top of the list. Brother playing with him.
Speaker 1: Well, there's several lists. All this ain't out.
Speaker 4: I bet you man, he talking too much ship.
Speaker 2: That nigga is a Gemini and we understand, but.
Speaker 5: I ain't talking about the Gemini shit. Nigga talking too much shit. He know his swamp has been drank. Whatever y'all say, I'll be stealing. I grab pussing on like niggas.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all know that that's my swamp has been drained. Now the rest of this ship, I'm gonna let y'all know, Hey, the nigga doing this, they doing that, that what he doing? The gig is up with him.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kareem bark bruh.
Speaker 5: No, the gig is up with him. Everybody knows, like Kanye, the gig is up. We know, brother's something wrong with you. We think something wrong with you. Whatever you're you'll flip out. The gig is up with these nigga. That's why they tell the truth. That why they live in the truth so much. I'm keeping it one hundred with you.
Speaker 4: Niggas like that. They be truthful because they know like that, I can't be exposed already the worst ship y'all can do to me, the worst way y'all can look at me. Y'all already look at me like that. So I don't give a fuck at this point. Yeah, the niggas who still be trying to fix it, and no one knew it wasn't like that. They worst has not been shown. What's your worst shown?
Speaker 5: And you see, damn, this ain't really that bad. I don't even give a fuck. Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Bro about to drop?
Speaker 4: Big bro? Am I tripping?
Speaker 5: Come on, now, say something here on the microphone, he get help tell your mic.
Speaker 1: On it's tough. I don't know.
Speaker 4: What do you mean give the people your name, telling who you is and what you do.
Speaker 1: Taylor producer, Black Effects. It's tough, man, I don't know. I want to see that list comes out and we'll figure out from this now.
Speaker 5: Okay, if his if he don't come out, right, if it don't come out that Trump was on that list.
Speaker 1: Then not on the list. Don't mean he ain't there some other.
Speaker 5: Bullshit like what they listen one thing about a nigga like that bro doing all that shit they.
Speaker 4: Digging, They trying to show everything you don't need. Ship would have been came out. They're just like puff that ship they doing puff, they digging, all types of shit. Be all the week with this nigga.
Speaker 2: Trump was named.
Speaker 6: Trump was named along with Bill Clinton, David Copperveld, Prince Magic, John Connolly, Alan Dershowitz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Gore, Richard Branson, Stephen Hawking. Isn't that the nigga the little white man in the wheelchair? Yeah, like Marvin Minsky, Kevin Spacey, George Lucas, Jean Luke, Brunell, Kate Blanchett, Naomi Campbell Bruce Willis, Bill Richardson, Cameron Diaz, Glenn Dubin, Ava Anderson Dubon, Naomi Chomsky, Tom Pritzker, Chris Tucker, Sarah Ferguson.
Speaker 2: Dusch Just of York, Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior, Yeah, James Michael ostrich Wan and Maria ALYSSI. Yeah, this is Fox News, Leslie Groffs. You know it had to do with sex trafficking underage girls.
Speaker 1: Women kind of brought into that life unwillingly. Oh man, what I'm saying, Campbell? So she over there like just what but you know, like I don't know, partying tudo.
Speaker 6: If this is directly related to the whole Pizzagate situation. But you know, it's a lot of people that you never would have thought or imagined that have been implicated in the whole Pizzagate thing too.
Speaker 1: I heard, I don't know much about that.
Speaker 6: It's another child sex trafficking organization situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sh it has sucked.
Speaker 1: Up with you on the list, You on the list. If you're not on the list, we ain't on the list.
Speaker 4: A lot of this ship. I'm just saying, like, Kah, when do they make the type of ac what do you say, allegation, allegations by niggas and it don't be some truth to it.
Speaker 1: They was ship. If you're on the list, you definitely went to the island for sure. And if you if you went to the island, you probably like the party. It just is up for the best.
Speaker 2: It's a blurred line about how the party, how far you go.
Speaker 4: Cause you could be a superstar. We about yo. Okay, now time to lead because we about to do that other thing. We're here for that.
Speaker 2: But who's who's gonna go to the islands just a party for a minute and leave.
Speaker 1: People go over the world to snort coke and do all kinds.
Speaker 5: Of weird and you know, you know on the island, it's probably different spots too, like hey, it's a island.
Speaker 1: But it could be different ship going on in different rooms and the mansion. It could be some ship. I just went to the different wing that ship, So did I know it was some bullshit going on somewhere in.
Speaker 5: Your basement, a whole basement of dungeon that it could be a whole dungeon, like you ain't gotta he fo missing like that. It's seventeen people gone right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm just saying, don't be with it. I'm just saying I don't. I just hate to throw people all the way under the buck.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're guilty and got killed benefit of the doubt proven guilty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the benefit of the out of twenty twenty four. You really got to kind of be passive, Yeah, to be given the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm just being real, like it's nothing amazes me no more.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ship that we see that's going on in this world, man, you'll be a damn for to get a nigga benefit of the de right, Look PASD like he might not motherfucker doing it. He but he might not. Hell no, he might will until you show me. Now this nigga, real nigga, this ship is different.
Speaker 1: So he's guilty to prove, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like it's like I'm saying cloudy with a chance of meatballs, exactly.
Speaker 5: Back in the days, it used to be like, uh, you know, just a few years ago, like shocking and see like damn, he told man, shocking and see like damn, the nigga stayed solid. That ship is a different Like we're done there thinking that everybody goes to it like, but when the nigga keep it real like Damn, this nigga kept it real like.
Speaker 2: He's a unicorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this shit crazy. He is a good though, fuck like traumatized about a lot of bullshit, so you might as well just suspect the bullshit, you know. Big Fast twenty twenty four. Final words, Baby Jade, Big Bank is it gonna be big Bank? Go keep bank ship.
Speaker 4: Bro'm turning out will be the biggest bank, not because of my Uh.
Speaker 1: There is rock with us at Triple W dot big faxpod dot com. Happy twenty twenty four to everybody follow us at big fax Pod all social media platforms.
Speaker 3: Salute Nick right now visit the new website today big faxpod dot com co.