Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: What's Up?
Speaker 1: I suffered from a sickness this past week, so.
Speaker 2: We're literally recording this twelve hours before this episode goes up, which we have never done before. We're hoping it gets out on time. We're really hoping. Here.
Speaker 1: I think we've done it. We've done it like twelve hours before, but it's like we actually wake up at eleven and do it and it's not like twelve when we're doing it. Yeah. Yeah, I've just been so sick and I don't feel real. So we had to keep pushing it back because also yesterday I was having an existential crisis and I didn't feel like I could sit on camera. Yeah, and now I'm really concerned because I sound sick. Doesn't make sense, Like, no, I'm like, this is so annoying. I sound different and my job is My job is to be a voice that need to sound pretty speak to the people. Do you want to tell us about your scary dream yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was just about to bring it up, so, uh, I was gonna say yesterday, So I like lost it, but I'm just gonna say it was yesterday. Whatever, whatever, it doesn't matter Jesus Christ. But I hadn't Oh, my God, that I just got pissed because these bitches some ship to say. But I don't know how to fucking start this because I'm normally like, oh, my dream last night. My dream last night was fucking crazy. It was the most livid or like most vivid dream I've ever had, Second to the one that I've told a thousand times on this goddamn podcast of me dying over and over again. This one also has to do with me dying again. And it was fucking crazy. Basically, like I don't know how we got here, but I was sitting out front of like a church or like like some religious structure. It was like a church steeple, and like above it was like the most beautiful like celestial event I've ever seen in my entire life. There was like you could see like every planet in the sky, and you could see like the Sun being like eclipsed by like a moon or another planet, and I was like, what the fuck? And there was like a beautiful it was like a Renaissance painting. It was like the most beautiful outline of this celestial event happening above this church. And I was like oh, I'm gonna record this and like because this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. So I like took out my phone and started like recording it. And almost immediately this like Eastern European dude, I don't know what he was like came by but he wasn't speaking like English, and he came by and like I was recording, and I like put my phone really down really fast because like I could like see his face and like, for some reason, like I've never been able to see someone's face like this in a dream, and it like really caught me off guard. And I was like like I like knew I was dreaming, but like I don't know. It was really really weird. And I saw this dude's face and it was like really like detailed, and I could I could like literally draw him right now. It was like so scary, and he had like really beady eyes and he was just like really fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I just imagine what that drawing would look like if you try to draw like surrealist like realism, and like you're giving me the favorite it's like the ugliest and I can't like this is an unrecognizable.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so his Aura was like crazy and like he just had this really sinister energy. So I like put my phone down really fast, and like he starts speaking at me and I don't know what he's saying. And then another dude that's like apparently with him, like walks behind him and like also is staring at me, and I'm like really freaked out. And then the only thing I could understand is he was like he looks at me and he's like, do you want to be shot? And I was like I was like no, I don't want to be shot. And then he's like flashing a gun like by a side like this, and he's like do you want to be shot? And I was like no. And then I start like freaking out because I see the gun and I start like crawling back on this like bench that's behind me, and then he literally shoots me in the fucking chest right here, and I felt every like like it was like I had been shot before. Like I don't know how I was able to like make up this pain in my head, but it was like it started off like it was like my chest was on fire, like in just in that one little spot it was like really warm, and then I felt like the blood like trickling down my chest, and then I felt like that warmth like go up into my face and in my jaw, and I was like, what the fuck And I started panicking and it was so real and I thought it was real life. And then I just was like like freaking out, and I was like, I just got shot. And then I woke up, and right when I woke up, I like rapped my chest and I still felt the pain in my chest when I woke up, and I was like, is this my body telling me that, like I have a cancerous tumor in my lung or some shit. Like It was so freaky, but I've never like woken up from a dream and still had pain from the dream in the morning, and it was like literally right here, and I was like, there's gotta be some cancer in my body or something. But it was also crazy that I was like dreaming about like religious like ideals and ideologies because like whatever, it's just not like I've never done that before. But yeah, it was super smoked and super real and it freaked me the fuck out, and like I went the entire day thinking about it because I was like, dude, what the fuck does that mean, and it was it was like it was painful, like I've never been in that much pain.
Speaker 1: I've never had like a physical pain, but I've never had a physical pain dream where it's like I was injured in the dream and then I woke up with the like that pain I've had, like not pain, but like you know when I'm like, oh, I was in such distress, Like I felt like I was like like I don't know if you've ever cried so hard that, like it feels like your body feels a certain way when you do that, like you feel like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a man, So I don't cry.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't cry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, men don't cry. Boys don't cry. You never heard the Frank Ocean. The Frank Ocean thing, boys don't cry.
Speaker 1: I think that was more of like like commentary on that.
Speaker 2: No, boys don't cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was it was like it was like an artistic take on it because I think he believes men should show up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just farted. Yeah, we have just Siah watching us today because we need to perform to like a real person. And Kai couldn't make it because he had a flat tire on his car. Yeah, just say it has a stinky bottom, soggy bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a really stinky bottom. He's been farting around the house. And then he also went out of his way. He was like, have you ever ordered from Simply Salad, which Josiah is the freak who just goes on Postmates, falls for.
Speaker 2: Those picture ghost kitchens from.
Speaker 1: Literally anywhere on that app and orders. And also his salad tasted like a salad I would eat in hospital while with grandparents.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, some random person just made that kid that salad in their home kitchen and just like this and delivered it to and he asked for.
Speaker 1: Apple juice and they didn't have apple juice, so they gave him the most yellow vitamin water I've ever seen, Like why is it that yet? It's like it's it's opaque, like what's in there? You know?
Speaker 2: What's crazy is that I used to think those were super healthy, but they're like the most unhealthy drink you can drink. Like the name is a complete fucking lie. Oh, come to visit today. He's so good man.
Speaker 1: No, he wants food. He looked up at the camera.
Speaker 2: Come in, oh azot podcast feature, Come in my chee.
Speaker 1: Oh, but yeah, I haven't like had like woken up with like a physical pain from being hurt in a dream. But I have had like waking up with like feeling an ape from crying. But that's fucking crazy. You know what it was? It was your body pulsating because it wants a hit of apotheca.
Speaker 2: I know it. It was idraw. You know it's crazy is that I'd like a few episodes ago, it's like I'm done, Like I can't smoke them anymore, Like it's impossible to get them, Like it's over, Like it's finally over. And then at the DJ poly Def party, all the photos that came out, I had a far in my hands the entire time. In all of the comments on TikTok were like, yeah, I thought he was that. Yeah, fucking right, he quit, And I just had but in.
Speaker 1: Somebody out there PTSD to a family member who's like, I'm gonna stop smoking. Like you know when kids are like if this guy's one hundred k likes.
Speaker 2: My dad cigarette, or like someone needing a liver trends plant and they just can't stop drinking alcohol, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Like mine was a little less like sinister.
Speaker 2: But yeah, right, right, yeah, But we didn't finish the boys don't cry conversation because like, I've literally never cried in my life.
Speaker 1: It's just not true. See, I guess you guys are boys and not mad, so should cry?
Speaker 2: What actually, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: No, it's an artistic take. But men should cry, men should show.
Speaker 2: Their Yeah, they're pussies.
Speaker 1: Bro oh my god, cry get pussy.
Speaker 2: Men who cry are pussies and they're not alpha. I'll just say that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I don't know. Like when people are like, is.
Speaker 2: It sigma smegma male? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, smegma is what comes out of my pucci when I'm eating.
Speaker 2: Bad discharge meal.
Speaker 1: But Sigma is lower and alpha is higher.
Speaker 2: No, Sigma is like, oh, I don't even fuck with that toxic masculine, their toxic masculinity. But they're like, I don't care to be a leader. I am a natural leader, Like I don't I exude leadership qualities in alpha, like have to try to be leaders. But smag my males just like have it like they're just naturally that and like they don't even want it, like they don't want women to be all over them like me, like I don't want it and it's a painful fucking thing for me to go through and I just have to push them away.
Speaker 1: You're adding an extra syllable to that word that you don't need.
Speaker 3: Well, man, no, you need to wow men, that's what you want to do. You don't want you want to wow men? You like choke on your tongue with that one way.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something that I forgot. It was right before the episode started. I was like, Oh, no, we need to say that on that.
Speaker 2: I know what it is. What should I say it? Say it? Man with foreskin?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember uncut gym oh oh. I was saying, this is so not funny. I was saying, like, how many people do you think made the joke post uncut gems? Being like, oh, let me see your uncut gem?
Speaker 2: At least a hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have said that, and like people have said it in a joking way but being serious the way like some people like just can't flirt without like joking. Like people have definitely been like, let me see your uncut jump? Can I actually see your gem? Is it uncut?
Speaker 2: I wish it was uncut? Don't get me fucking started. I wish I yea, we don't have go.
Speaker 1: Over the conversation of you like begging the world for your foreskin.
Speaker 2: Gave me back my foreskin.
Speaker 1: If I had it, I would chew on it and then like use it as you know those like plastic like reusable lid toppers like the fridge. Yeah, I would use that.
Speaker 2: I would plug the tip of my penis and fill it up and pee into it and fill it up like a balloon.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Can I get an a woman?
Speaker 1: No? Can you get a woman?
Speaker 2: Yeah? To get me top?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, you're done. You're done for the day. Wait. I have to look at my notes because I'm literally like, I feel brained as well.
Speaker 2: I have one. Why was selfie c the original muser which eventually became TikTok. No one is talking about how bullied she was for being the og TikToker and now all of you bitches are doing the exact same fucking thing as she was, But she got bullied relentlessly for it. Even I joined in on the conversation. Sometimes I don't know why I hate people. I just do because everybody else does not. Always, But like Nickelback, for example, like, okay, I have.
Speaker 1: No reason you were gonna say someone who we could all relate to, But you're not about to sit here and pitch the art that there should be no reason.
Speaker 2: Why we like don't like Why don't you like Nickelback.
Speaker 1: Because I fucking hate their music.
Speaker 2: But their music is not the worst music in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep going, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, like there's some people that like our Bandwaggon, that Bandwagon hated like sm six, the TikTok band, Like that's not bad. That is like this reminds me of Texas and begging my mom for like a redemption tea with the fucking Cross and the Angel Wings and the Ryanstones all over it, and it says revenge on the back. Yeah, it's just not for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will say I don't hate Nickelback, I just don't care for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's and that's fair. But people online are relentless. But I saw a video not too long ago, like an interview on a podcast with him, and he was saying, like the reason why they're still relevant is because of the hatred that they got, which is so real, Like all all it was was just like and it's also not real hatred, like people don't actually hate.
Speaker 1: It's just like a joke. Like they were like the butt of the joke for so long. So it keeps, it keeps, it keeps the conversation.
Speaker 2: That's why SM six is still around. What is that that family band?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, y'all brought that up today and I was like shocked because I haven't thought about that or seen it in so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that not like what they were, but they still have a fan base and viewership. And I watched like probably three hundred of their videos this morning from like eight am to like eleven thirty, just scrolling through their feed and just like deep diving and catching up on everything they've done. They were in a to be original movie like they got Castid, and it's like a full fucking budget to be It's like that free streaming service. Oh, but the budget was insane. It was like, I couldn't believe it is that she's fucking li We need her on the podcast to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I know, selfie see being our first guest, Yeah, people would be pissed. They'd be like, dude, why why is.
Speaker 2: That the first person?
Speaker 1: Also us acting like Josie hasn't been on.
Speaker 2: Like three times literally not a guest, Like he's literally not he's just a friend.
Speaker 1: You're more than I guess you're a friend.
Speaker 2: All those people to the podcast, because that would be at I actually don't know what he said, I like I was. That was actually that freaked me the funk out because I was looking at him and I couldn't hear the words coming out of his mouth, like and I couldn't like, oh my god, that was literally like horrifying. But yeah, selfie Cee being the O g uh primal just like everybody jump on and hate this person for no reason.
Speaker 1: But that was also like the big trend that was like pre so there's before Christ and avertist, but then there's before Taylor Swift crucification and post Taylor Swift crucification and post Taylor Swift crucification. We learned that to not be fooled by the trickery of men who just hate women and want to like sacrifice them and fucking like tear them down publicly, because it's really easy as a young person to jump on, especially if like someone you idolize is involved, then you're like, yeah, that person is a bitch. Fuck her, I fucking hate her. Because we all have demonic, misogynistic ideas just drilled into our heads. It's very easy. But before the crucification, not me. I oh so you think you're better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Just admitted that you like jumped down to the selfie see hate hate trained.
Speaker 2: So I didn't say that. Then you're fucking freaking out and saying I said that, which is really fucked up of you to say that. I would say something like that.
Speaker 1: You said it. You literally just said it. We could replay it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. Shit, I did not say that. Shit.
Speaker 1: Wow, where's my defense? Okay, Yeah, you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Both of y'all are ugly as fuck.
Speaker 1: That's your defense when you're caught lying, is that we're ugly. Yeah, well you have a huge wiener, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do. I really have a big fan.
Speaker 1: What I was saying is I was gonna be like, oh, now, I feel like the Internet is smarter, but that's not true because women constantly are getting berated on the Internet. It's literally like a pastime for the Internet is to like choose one girl for everybody to make fun of, and we all fall victim to it because it's just entertaining. And it also so.
Speaker 2: It's a tribe building technique that we haven't gotten rid of. When we were like villagers and we all lived in small little tribes all around than we were nomadic, we had to find one common thing to hate, so it bonded us. That's something I learned recently. Is that like or not learned, but like my mind was changed. I mean I never thought gossip was bad, but like gossip is actually really fucking healthy. Like if you think about it, say, the thing.
Speaker 1: That talked about how like gossip between women, yes, really demonized.
Speaker 2: It was demonized. But I saw this dude kind of like breaking down gossip and he was just like saying, like, oh, it's like it is like me telling you, it's like a really good like connection builder. It's like me telling you like I would never fucking do that to you without outwardly saying that, like when you're gossiping about something someone did, and like it's also building like community, and just like it's it's actually really healthy when you're talking shit behind people's back.
Speaker 1: So back to it, I go, Yeah, continue to talk about people who you claim.
Speaker 2: To love, as long as it's not to their face. Say it with me. Talk behind people's back as long as it's not to their face and they can't hear you.
Speaker 1: The thing is like, I do agree, but I just like love talking shit, but I don't talk shit about people I actually love. I talked shit about people who I literally don't know, because I am no better than anybody else on the internet. And I'm like, this is so annoying that they did this because I see somebody said that they did that, and then when it's turned on me, I literally want to kill myself and I'm like, can everybody stop?
Speaker 2: And then you meet them in person, You're like, damn, they're actually.
Speaker 1: They're actually normal.
Speaker 2: That has happened to you six times in the last year and a half. It's just like you relentlessly talking shit about someone and then you meet them and you're like, damn, I actually had a real conversation with him, and I like saw their side of things, and it's like, you.
Speaker 1: Have to give me craw Like I remember one time we talked about this and somebody was like, I think it's so fucked up that Andy openly admits to that, Like you want me to lie, Like I literally talked shit like I do and like, I know that's a fault on.
Speaker 2: My part, but the fault in our star that I know that's the.
Speaker 1: Fault in my stars. But like you have to admit, I have gotten better at it, like I've been biting, Like I that was a New Year's resolution for me was to stop saying it talking as much shit or like inviting myself to like gossip. And I feel like I've been a little better at it, but that's also because I've been drowning myself in different forms of media and I just haven't been on my phone as much. And also I redownloaded TikTok, but I made sure to fall on the part of TikTok that gives me absolute garbage nothingness, And I am not on this real side. I'm on the side of TikTok where like it's literally just random people from butt fuck Idaho posting shit and I'm like, I cannot believe this person has a phone, Like this is crazy.
Speaker 2: My uh TikTok feed has been like consuming, all consuming, like I can sit on that. It is crazy how quickly I can go from like no TikTok at all to watching it eight hours a day like it is it is terrifying how like easy it is to like fall back into that shit. And it's also crazy that like it's literally mind control, and it's like we're living the biggest mass psychosis event in human history, and we're all being controlled by these devices in our phones and these screens in our life, and like no one is ever really thinking about her paying attention, and if you are, there's nothing you can do to break the cycle, and we're kind of just fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like think about that because we've literally talked about TikTok and how much it encapsulates your life.
Speaker 2: What was that would Beyonce I thing? Oh, I'm not even fucking trying. That's the thing about me is I wasn't even trying.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, But when you're saying that, are you saying that because you think it sounded good? And you're like, well I sound good when I'm not trying, are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah yeah yeah, more that right, More that than anything.
Speaker 1: Anything, but that that was crazy. You literally like you sounded crazy. I was like you like being unable to sit still doing that. You moved like thirty eight thousand times, Like if someone had to motion track you, it would be like thirty eight thousand frames of where you're hand.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what the crazy thing is when you are singing higher notes like that, Like your body's reaction is to like lift your head up, but that's actually constricting your vocal chords. I learned this and music class when I was singing. I didn't take classes. I just like know these things. They come naturally to me.
Speaker 1: Like you were going to say, teaching people, Okay, yeah, yes, teaching people.
Speaker 2: And so don't lift your head up when you're trying to sing high notes because it restricts your vocal cords. You want to like keep it down and open and just let it go from the gut. Like a lot of people are singing from the head instead of the chest, and you just want to go, like let it out. There is a thing called head voice. Should I get into it?
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass that you maybe saw on TikTok, But like it just doesn't feel like you knew these things like from the beginning of your life. Like, are you trying to convince us that you just like naturally I just.
Speaker 2: Figured it out. Yeah, I just figured it out as I was going.
Speaker 1: Okay, and m also okay. I am tired of this. No more saying things are dupes. You are buying a bootleg. You were not buying a dupe. You were not buying something that is similar. A dupe is something.
Speaker 2: Similar to the thing is okay, which is okay to buy dupes and bootlegs.
Speaker 1: It's okay to buy dupes and bootlegs. But also I'm like, when I see it happening to a small company, I'm like, why are you doing that to them? Not that a lot of the companies. I see it happening to her big companies, and it's like whatever, who cares? But like, can we just accept that it's a bootleg?
Speaker 2: Like dupe? Anastasia Better Hills.
Speaker 1: Dude, you think it's better Hills Hill? Anna Stagia Better.
Speaker 2: Hills Herding heard London flat.
Speaker 1: She was found that in her London flat. And that's why it's so upsetting. Stop buying bootlegs of her stuff because it goes to her family.
Speaker 2: There have been rumors going around that I died at fifteen, babes. I'm seventeen and I'm still kicking.
Speaker 1: Like one day you will wake up and look back and be so shameful of the fact that you were afraid of your age. It's okay, you're turning twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm the only seventeen year old in the world to grow a beard like this.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, it's you know, it's not a joke. Okay, I just I mean, I'm known you for ten years and you weren't seven when I met you.
Speaker 2: I was six. You're right, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a dupe. That is a bootleg, and that's okay. It's just it's a bootleg, and that's okay. But also, don't buy bootlegs from small companies because that's just me. That little girl in the middle of Iowa selling off Etsy deserves her thirty dollars her check.
Speaker 2: To give her her check. Yeah. So what we just found out is Anya as classist and she wants people to be poor. I also came to the conclusion that scat lovers like people who love being pooped on and on.
Speaker 1: I like about scot like the music, No, like our.
Speaker 2: Love, our braver in the I believe scot lovers are braver than the Marines.
Speaker 1: Scott is being on. Yeah, like shit, I'm disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's what I'm saying because everybody's knee jerk reaction is like ew, that's fucking gross as fuck, But that doesn't stop them from loving being pooped on and asking people. Could you imagine asking like what if like when we hooked up, I was like, can you poop on my chest?
Speaker 1: Well, it's different between us because we just have this like we live in our own world when we hook up, where like nothing on the outside matters, so there's no social constructs of what's right and morally wrong. So like we can just do those things.
Speaker 2: But like, but I'm asking someone stranger, That's what I'm saying. Like, imagine asking someone and being like, I like, I have this, like I have this thing, Like I have this thing. It's kind of weird, Like I don't I don't know. If like you're in I'm just gonna say, can you poop on my chest? What would you say?
Speaker 1: I would I would crack the fuck up. If I'm being honest, I would like destroy that person's life because I would laugh so hard.
Speaker 2: If it was someone that had like an internet like was relevant at all, I would make fun of them. Yeah, I would spread that like wildflower. I wouldn't I wouldn't publicize.
Speaker 1: I would tell everybody I know.
Speaker 2: I would. Yeah, I would spread it like wildflower like cases. It's like it's like this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would not. Also, like the thing is you definitely have to be like seeing someone for a while before you bring that up, or you're just like so far in your life that you're like I restricted myself from having this for so long that you're meeting people on apps, And that's like one of the.
Speaker 2: First things I was gonna say, I literally have a billion dollar idea million million dollar idea, because I'm pretty sure there's like sixty four poop levers in the world, but we need to figure out a way to connect them via an app, a scat lover app, and we could call it like literally scat. We could call it scat and it's like it's like Grinder but for poop. Yeah, literally literally Skyterer that is a that is a thousand dollars idea anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's literally that's that's worth like maybe two hundred dollars. But it's more like you have to invest two hundred dollars into it. It's not like you're not making profit off of that. These apps make money, Oh, you have to pay for certain apps. Huh. I just never had a dating app because I'm not some like fucking like disgusting, self losing loser who like needs attention like that attention just comes to me and I don't have to go begging for it, and I'm not just so alone and like decrepit and sitting in my room and I'm disgusting and I hate myself and I just need affection and I can't find it because I'm fucking loser. Like no, it just comes to me.
Speaker 2: And that's that I agree with that fully. I would never use any of those apps.
Speaker 1: I accidentally said I'm fucking loser. Did you like that? That was me checking the thing that was I was that.
Speaker 2: Was that was really nice, But like I wouldn't do that either, Like.
Speaker 1: Let me see your phone, let me go through your phone. Look, it's simple, let me go through your phone.
Speaker 2: Okay here, look, no.
Speaker 1: Give me your phone. I don't think you're cheating on me. I'm just like I want to go through your app store to see if you ever downloaded it, because I know you don't have it on your phone right now because we're dating.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, No, that's not it that's.
Speaker 1: Three, there's three in a row.
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Oh what's that? What's what? What's that?
Speaker 2: What is the logo?
Speaker 1: It's an ass and it's says like screw scruff what's that? Who is that? Can give me your phone? Like, oh my god, you're cheating on me? What is that? No, that's for that's for the dog you want.
Speaker 2: It's but for vets.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, because I was like scruff, like a scruffy dog, like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that's what that is. Okay, I got okay, I got scaring me.
Speaker 2: I think the world is ending. I thought I was dying. There was an earthquake the other day and I woke up with my heart racing, and I looked up at my lamp and it was kind of moving a little bit, and I was like, oh, it's gonna follow me and it's gonna break. And I wasted all of that.
Speaker 1: You wanted a paper lamp and I literally would have just landed.
Speaker 2: On your Okay, fuck you, like all of you.
Speaker 1: Well, the the night that the earthquake happened, it's when I had the worst sore throw. So let me explain my sickness. When I came back from New York. I had a bit of a sore throat, and then it like just kind of lingered off and went away. No big deal then, I think because I just like was overly like doing things for like the week I got back. Oh, I'm boring you to death. I'm literally boring you to death, acting like your dad. I hate dating you. I hate dating you. I should have listened to everybody in my life. I should have never fucking dated you. You're you know how some people say you're the best mistake I ever made. You're the worst.
Speaker 2: God. Sidney Sweeney said that in Euphoria Before that is literally a line would say, really.
Speaker 1: The worst fucking mistake I ever made. I hate every day I wake up and I look at myself and part of me is missing because I'm you.
Speaker 2: I hate you.
Speaker 1: I hate you.
Speaker 2: I hate you.
Speaker 1: She's sorry. Sorry. You are like you know how conservatives thin that like lizard people run the country. You are You're literally a lizard person to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not conservative, and I think lizard people run the country.
Speaker 1: You're just my little You're my little sorry, do you think things?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm the conspiracist. No, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: But I woke up. Okay, what are you doing, bro, don't do that. Don't show them all at Oh my god, Oh my god. It we've been hanging out too much, like for the past few years, because I'm getting to the point where like I keep seeing you and I want to grab you inappropriately because it'd be funny to me.
Speaker 2: No, because it is funny. Yeah, I've been. I've been recently like wanting to get butt ass naked and bend over it and spread my ass cheeks so y'all look at my buttthole in the eye. But I won't do that to you guys. But I have been walking around with my hairy ass out for the past couple of days. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in the bathroom and Josie and Drew were knocking on the door last night and they were like, come out, come out, come out, wait, come out. We got it on a video and when I came out, it was just was bare ass and literally like, I don't even think I had a reaction.
Speaker 2: No at this point, Yeah, it didn't mean.
Speaker 1: Anything to me. Oh and then the other day we were like the other day, we were laying in bed and you were showing me something speaky landed on my boom you like this like landed on it. And he didn't want to make a big deal in it so slowly as if like like when you're like sneaking around and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, I thought I was being so fucking slick to and I was like, Okay, we're just gonna act like that didn't happen but now, and he was like, were you fucking grabbing my tip? Fucking touching off booms and ship?
Speaker 1: That's why everybody who like mimics me gives me a voice like that, what's up with that? They give me like a deep, like fucking like fuckleberry thin ass voice.
Speaker 2: Oh can you help me put my tampon in? Remember I did what?
Speaker 1: I woke up with the worst fucking sore throw in my life. Literally, I've never felt a sore throw like that. And I've had sore throwt like pretty often or like enough times that I feel like I've had the worst of it. But it was so fucking bad that I woke up and I actually felt like I was choking, and I had woken up to the earthquake, and I thought I was making it up in my head, and then I just got up and got water, and I just ignored it.
Speaker 2: Remember when I said something big is coming?
Speaker 1: Coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember when I said that.
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wait, we literally did say that to Sabrina when I was like, oh, like something veigas coming and I was like, oh, it's earthquake weather. Do you remember that? Yeah? And she was like, oh my god, is that like for really exactly? And well you can predict earthquakes? And I was like, no, like you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Your chirked our friend who doesn't live here that we would be able to like know if an earthquake is coming, and she believed it because she's like from Miami.
Speaker 2: It's also crazy that I predicted that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It is interesting that like I'm able to just like kind of peer into the future, lift the veil a little bit and just see what's going on behind the scenes. Oh my god. That's something that I've been doing recently, is like it sounds schitzo effective, but like I've been able to like see behind the veil a little bit, like and it's been fucking me up. Like it's literally been Oh my god, have you ever heard of like what's it called?
Speaker 1: H I am losing you by the day, Like by the day. I think I need to start supervising what you look at on your phone, like you're fifteen, Like.
Speaker 2: You have you heard of shifting? No, It's like this thing that people do where they like shift into a different reality with their like they and they build a whole other life in the reality. And I've gotten in shifting TikTok, and it is the craziest shit I've ever I need to take.
Speaker 1: Your phone away from you. We need to like limit your screen time, we really do. You've been going down like rabbit holes that I don't know about, and I'm like, how did you get there? Josie looks awful right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I do agree with you. I feel like I have seen behind the veil, but in like a crazy way because on my birthday, guys, it was my birthday. And don't even talk to me about it. I will.
Speaker 2: We almost made it all the way through without You're crying on your birthday this year, but it was a happy cry this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'd been crying all week alone in silence.
Speaker 2: Yikes. Just keep keep that weird sad ship to your Sunday fun day.
Speaker 1: Let's leave it at that. I don't even want to say, God forbid it gets left on camera. I'll tell you after damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just you know, God, but yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's just a fucking time of my life. But oh, oh my god, why'd you constrict my finger trying to But on my birthday, I got so fucking high. And also, I I know I've been talking about like drinking and like getting high a lot on the podcast, which is like a stark like difference from the beginning. But I am going on a break also, like I do want to clarify, like it's not a problem, Like I'm not getting like blacked out and shit, it's literally like it's not that bad. But but I am going on a sober streak because I just got really sick and I was thinking about it and just contemplating my usage and I've just been really bored. So then I'll accept any chance to go out and get a drink, but I'm gonna go on a sober streak because it will make me feel really good and I will feel way healthier. And it's kind of like a tolerance break, but it's not really because what like I'm stretching my tolerance from like five milik gras of weed till like back to like being able to get highest buck off one milligram. But I got so fucking high. And you know what was freaking me out is because like I haven't even like explained this in detail, but my gorgeous friends took me to a gorgeous dinner and it was super sweet. I got all dressed up, it was very nice. I paid for it, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was nine hundred and sixty dollars and I paid for it. Oh my god, you literally didn't fucking pay me back.
Speaker 1: I also didn't pay you for the cleaners or something else or something else I had to pay.
Speaker 2: I'm literally just everyone's fucking punching back. Everybody used me for my financial literacy. It's like, oh my god, Drew, Drew, can you pay for this? Drew, can you pay for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'll pay for it, but if you pay me back and then I just don't get paid back. Oh and oh, but it's your fault because you didn't ask for the money. No. I should have people around me and in my life that want to pay me back aren't excited to pay me back to get that debt off their shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yoh mon, David Dopa. Yeah, I'll never forget that it's bad. But that's for another time.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't get in.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna be done if we get into that. Well. I think what happened was we were at dinner and like I didn't really want a drink because again, like I was like, I'm so over having drinks, and the drinks at the restaurant weren't really sitting right with my palette. So I was like, whatever, I'll just have an edible. Like Orion has edibles, I'll just take one off of her. Orion has a way higher tolerance than me. But I just didn't think anything of it. Usually, if I have a drink and I get high after, like I will never get too high. It's just like bounce it out for me. That's not what happened. I took half of this edible. I might have even taken less than half, which was less than five milligrams. And I think what happened was I fully forgot I took it, and when we were getting up to leave, we're like walking around and stuff, and before I know it, I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the car with the worst cotton mouth of my life.
Speaker 2: And I was like, and we passed all the gas stations.
Speaker 1: In my life, and I just felt bad because I didn't want us to have to stop, because like I was just like whatever, I'll hold out, but I had the worst common mouth ever. And then Orion played the song that made me really think about the people in my life, and then it just like set me into like I'm not kidding, Like I genuinely do not believe I'm somebody who needs to take shrooms, because if this is how intense I can feel emotionally off of just being high off of weed, I do not believe that. True. I think shrooms would push me too far and I would have a fucking break because I get so I was just so overwhelmed. It was it was like actually insane, like I was literally thinking about my whole life and like what it means for me to be alive, and what my connections to everybody I know means, and all like the love I have and like all these things that I was just feeling so overwhelmed that I started sobbing, and then it started freaking out because I was like, oh, I am so high right now that I like can't control how much I'm crying. And I was with all my closest friends in the world, and I was just like so happy. But then it got to the point where we were sitting on the couch and I was literally freaking out looking out of it.
Speaker 2: It was because we were watching Rouhouse Travis, and I think that's the most dangerous show you can watch on weed. Like also, I think hallucinogens and weed are the devil. I've made that decision.
Speaker 1: Also, you know what did it help is I saw a video of someone talking about weed and especially when you consume it rather than smoke it, how it has it releases the same chemical compounds as a psychedelic into your system, and for a lot of people it will act as a psychedelic. And I had been thinking about that a lot recently because every time I get high, I literally I'm like, oh, this just has to be with shrooms are And I know people who like love streams are gonna be like it's nowhere close. I don't care for me, but I'm being madam, like, same thing doesn't make a difference. But that was also in my head and then that was freaking me because I was like, oh my god, did I accidentally just take Like did I accidentally just get like super high I like on a psychedelic on my birthday? Like what's happening?
Speaker 2: And I was just thinking so much I did put PCP into your dream?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This woman in the gift shop at this restaurant, Yea, was like she had such good vibes. She was going around hitting all the wind chimes and shit which that there there was like a frequency of sound that I've literally never felt in my life. It was more of like a feeling than a sound, and it was the most beautiful thing ever. And then I was like, oh, I want to buy that giant ass one chime. It was like fifty thousand dollars, not actually, but it was really fucking expensive. But anyways, she had good vibes. And then she was with her husband. I'm assuming, and right when I walked in, they were all staring at me, and I was like, this is like really weird, Like why is everybody looking at me? And I was like do I have something on my face? Like I guess it is weird that I'm at this restaurant and I'm looking the way. I am like, this is a nice restaurant. Whatever. I didn't think too much of it. I was really insecure though, And then like everyone started like smiling and like smirking at me, and I was like, am I in a nightmare? Like literally, what is happening right now? Like why is everyone laughing at me? And then like I walked past this guy and he's like really like like laughing under his breath looking at me, and then his wife walks back over to him and like I make like a round a round and they're just like following me on the entire time, and like, actually, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then right before I leave, like the wife picks up a book of Jesus Christ and is like this is you. This is literally you, and she like points it and I have a picture of the picture.
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I saw, But yeah, I she said I looked like Jesus Christ, and I in her defense, I literally did because my hair looked like that.
Speaker 1: Oh for real?
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was my story. Really grasp me at Straws here for me. I don't think we have mold poisoning anymore. I think we have like carbon monoxide poisoning or a little gas sleek in the house. Yeah, somewhere, there's got to be a gas leak somewhere, whether it's the boiler room or like the AC is just pumping gas into our house or.
Speaker 1: Something, or we just need to forfeit and finally go on medication to normalize absolutely.
Speaker 2: Act so fuckolutely not absolutely not. Yeah right, I will not take normal pills.
Speaker 1: Normal shouldn't be in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: You know what. The new word in the fucking Webster dictionary dictionary is goblin mode. And I'm literally not lying. That's so they added it, and it's it's goblin mode and it means to be what do you think it means? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never heard that term, Like.
Speaker 2: How just off the top, like just like when people are like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm on demon mode, like I'm doing like naughty things.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought, But it's literally the exact opposite. It's like being like a slob and like lazy and shit like that. Like how many times have you get guys that? Literally no one, I've literally never heard it once.
Speaker 1: I guess the part of me is annoyed at things like that being added to the dictionary, but like, they're gonna have to be able to deconstruct what the fuck we were talking about in forty years when they look back at everything we were saying, and the people are not going to have any context clues of why the fuck we sound like this, because we sound like idiots. And I really want to stop saying like as much because I hear myself talk all the time. We always listen to the episodes. I'm always listening to myself say like but I just don't know how to not do that because I speak so fast. So I guess what I have to do is have pauses.
Speaker 2: There's like a buffer there that the word like is like a buffer for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's fully is. But I'm gonna attempt to not do it as much, although I think I did it quite a lot in this episode because the when I was talking about the birthday thing, I think I said like probably eight thousand times yeah right right, we should replace it.
Speaker 2: With right right. I Yeah, I don't know why I say like all the time, Like I want to like literally know why it's in my vocabulary because like, oh literally there it is.
Speaker 1: Fully it's just a buffer because I feel like but see using it in that context, it makes sense. I feel like most people who don't say like as much say because I've been paying attention a lot to how people who are just talking constantly speak, and they'll usually go, but that's what I was thinking, and and they'll say a bunch and like.
Speaker 2: For the quicker quicker speakers, I oh, I just said and like, uh. I was really insecure by in the beginning of the podcast, but then I got over it because I don't give a fuck what people think about me.
Speaker 1: Also, people are really quick to point out saying like a bunch, but listen to yourself. You just don't realize you do it because you're not being recorded and there is no video evidence of you doing it. But I feel like it's so common, especially within younger people. Although I get really like upset with myself when I watch people who I kind of look up to speak for a long period of time and they don't say like, and it makes me really sad because I'm I'm at a loss for words.
Speaker 2: You're at a like of words. Something has shifted in this space, not in not pointing it out as Josiah, but like something has shifted in the last like ten minutes. Do you feel that, Yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Has just been a hard episode because I have nothing to give the world because I, oh my god. We were at a meeting yesterday and I was.
Speaker 2: God for wreaking the fucking that was the most schizophrenic I've ever seen any of my entire life. And I was like, no, like please, like turn it on, like just turn on like normal person. Please.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it, I could, you know. What Also does it help is we were with who at this point, I feel so comfortable around that I don't have to put on my fake business hat and act like I know what the fuck I'm doing at any point. So that didn't help. But also because I am just so fucking congested in the head right now, I can't hear as well, if that makes sense. I just am suffering from like congestion all around in brain fog. And we were at this restaurant yesterday and it was like full of like exactly what people make fun of La for. When you know, when people are like, oh, La is so like this, and then normal people will be like that is not what la is. La has all of this, and rarely are we in the situation where it's very recognizable. All the fucking transplants are in a room, us included, and I'm just looking around and I'm thinking about it's just freaking me out, and I'm like, what are we doing here? Why are we here? And then that was freaking me out, and then I'm like getting questioned about like my career and what I want to do with my life, and I was just freaking the fuck out because I could also barely hear people, so I couldn't be as witty because I literally, like I already have a hard time listening because I'm always waiting for my turn to talk, but now I really couldn't hear. So people were talking to me and like making jokes.
Speaker 2: To me, and I was just like, dude, that area just has the worst fucking vibes.
Speaker 1: It was scary.
Speaker 2: I literally We also just had such like a weird day yesterday, Like we experienced something we've never experienced before early in the other day, and then we had to go have an in person meeting, which is something we haven't done in so long, and meet new people, and like it is like just weird industry shit. That like, yeah, I don't know that, Like I don't know, I don't know how to industry day. Yeah, I've been shifting recently into my alternate reality.
Speaker 1: Oh this whole episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like a like anytime you see me staring off into the distance, I'm shifting into different realm and it's me with my family of five years.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it's like you built a family.
Speaker 2: No, I'm it's a distant like future. So I built like I literally like like made them, Like I didn't like have sex with someone and make babies, Like I just like like put it together. Okay, Yeah, Like you know the scene from Robots where they build their child. Oh yeah, yeah, they forget the penis. That's kind of what I have going on in my world.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, thank you guys so much for watching this episode. Super awesome.
Speaker 2: Girl got to media.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sweet wow, thank you, Josie. My media of the week is Saturday Morning Doze by Ernest Hood. I like to be with you in the Sun Bridget Saint John by the time I get to Phoenix, Glenn Campbell and Me mar ven Ganza La India. That's my and tonight I buy the Smash of Pumpkins. It's by Media. Oh and then my movie is We watched Bottle Rocket.
Speaker 2: And it was fucking Bottle Rocket was sick. It was so inspiring to to like like Josh was explaining how it was created, and like he just ran it was at Bill Murray. He ran into Bill Murray Wes Anderson and was like they like kind of really got along, and he was talking about this movie he needed to be made, and Bill Murray literally gave him like a blank check for this movie and was like, how much money do you need to make this movie? And he was like eighty thousand dollars. So they made Bottle Rocket on eighty thousand dollars. And it's good proof that you don't need a lot of money to make good movies, which like I never thought that, but like you do need some money. But also it was crazy because like the entire time I was like, this place is so familiar where they're filming, Like it looks so familiar. And they filmed a lot of the movie like thirty minutes from my hometown in Texas, which I thought was like insane, really really green out. And then just we deep dived on all of them, like all the characters in the movie.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, that is equivalent to one hundred and fifty k today word, so it's quite a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Mine is Bittersweet Symphony by the verve Erace Slash Rewind the Cardigans. I've kind of been on a Cure the Cure Binge recently.
Speaker 1: I've never really listened to The Cure same.
Speaker 2: I have by proxy, like we've all heard every song they've ever made, but Friday I'm in Love by the Cure is really cute. I've just been like in porcelain by movie. Like Josh described it perfectly, it's like like at the end of a movie, a song plays and it's like the happiest song ever because they like won, they like did the thing they were trying to do, or they got the person they were trying to get, whatever it ends up being. And it's just like like celebration music kind of And that's kind of been my vibe. It's just really happy music.
Speaker 1: This playlist is so that although it's like a playlist somebody made me. God, where is it?
Speaker 2: But this is full of all of that.
Speaker 1: We like, all of these are that vibe. All of these songs are so like remember what I was listening to this?
Speaker 2: Huh huh, oh, my fucking god.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it, but literally all of the songs on this playlist are so like that, Like.
Speaker 2: We did it. I was thinking about doing that the other day driving home after doing our first and only self tape.
Speaker 1: Ever, and that was our first and only one together, and.
Speaker 2: Being like in the car ride home, like, wow, we got the role. We're gonna be Simon story.
Speaker 1: Why did I just get the bar? Also somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown.
Speaker 2: Uh in what movie? What movie? Should I say? Let me check the old letterbox? How the fuck did y'all find our letter box? And like, how the fuck did y'all find our letterbox? Like we haven't mentioned him by name twenty six times?
Speaker 1: I just don't think I've said the name of the letterbox more than once. I have to stand up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh, how the fuck do I get to my There we go?
Speaker 1: You watched me spit, you nasty boy, Josiah watched me spit. Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Bibs my movie, my song, I'm looking at your nasty yes, and I.
Speaker 2: Know finger Check by Jocelyn mirnandas. Okay, respect, respect is because I watched Triangle Sadness and I was like, yeah, that's right, Sadness is a master.
Speaker 1: I won't let you put Triangle Sadness such a good movie.
Speaker 2: Finding out that the girl at the end or not at the end, but the girl is dead. She died before the movie was released, the entire ending of the movie. Yeah really, yeah really, she fucking slayed out for that role. Okay, Well that was the episode. It's crazy how last week everyone was like, I think this is the best episode they've ever done, Like that was this week is going to be the worst. Yeah, easily, easily the worst episode we've ever done. Something was wrong.
Speaker 1: Well I am really fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I feel fucking crazy right now. I feel off and just here.
Speaker 4: So it's yeah, it's because we don't have fucking kai Okay, yeah, alright bye, Literally.
Speaker 1: Not always like one the water m