Speaker 1: Bagged out the hammer. And it's because when I be conflicted, like what the fuss seven soft but seven crazy.
Speaker 2: Clean cheft p seven salt worring.
Speaker 1: Get thee my whole clicked out about it. We take yours while poud about it. Never want to church? Why Church is the new Orchard Beach? That's crazy? Are we rolling?
Speaker 3: It costs too much to be that. I get what you're saying, but it costs nothing.
Speaker 4: Everybody's just scammon.
Speaker 1: They did that and.
Speaker 5: Too Loom you that's too expensive.
Speaker 1: Saying Turks is the new Orchard Beach is absurd. It is that's crazy.
Speaker 6: No disrespected Turks, but everybody is gone or going on the Turks.
Speaker 1: I could like Tuloom maybe that comparison, but Turks is still Turks.
Speaker 6: Even thought to Loom is the new, but I'm not going is Cony Beech Cony Island, Yeah, Tulum is like the new, like South Beach it's Jones Beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then once that airport isn't Tuloom, it's really over. It's a rat.
Speaker 1: But just because everyone goes to Turks doesn't like it's still a very expensive place.
Speaker 4: No, and it's a it's a beautiful place.
Speaker 6: But I'm just like, it's just like everybody's going, Like I just don't y'all know that about me. I don't like going where everybody's going. I'd rather go to somewhere where it's like nobody's on to the spot yet.
Speaker 1: Cool. You don't want to go to that doc bar that that Drake goes to. You want to run into the boy in Turks?
Speaker 3: No, you know, you could just go to Turks and avoid that. The only thing it's certain clubs and restaurants and know what's arc that people go to. But you can literally avoid all.
Speaker 6: You can go anywhere and just be isolated and secluded from you know, you don't have to be mixy besides going from a restaurant or something like that. But there's a lot of other islands that people are not onto yet for sure. You know what I'm saying, Chill, we ain't doing that, Roosevelt, we ain't doing that, baby d Now, we ain't giving that away?
Speaker 5: Can you text it to me?
Speaker 1: I got you?
Speaker 4: I mean, bro, hit the clock, Bro, what we're doing?
Speaker 1: I mean they could just like look at a map, yeah, but still they wouldn't know to go there or yeah, but they wouldn't know to go there, and if they go there, they wouldn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: I guess that's true, you know what I'm saying, Like now people know what to do just by following people on social media. Okay, I gotta go there. I gotta go there. It's like they get their whole itinerary based off of the people they follow that have been to an island.
Speaker 4: Like I know it's aalk in Turks.
Speaker 6: Everybody wants to go there just because Drake obviously made it a hot spot, and.
Speaker 5: That's the players be allegedly. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a legend. I think it's pretty they saying that they're there. Yeah, I got's a lot of women without jobs off of the prices and everything off of TikTok. I went on TikTok and searched like everything I wanted to do and found where to do it, how much it was going to cost, how to contact every I love TikTok. They can't band TikTok. I'll die, can't band the snowman.
Speaker 4: I do believe that.
Speaker 6: I do believe that they banned TikTok in America. We will see a mass suicide.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a I'm a cult suicide.
Speaker 6: Like I'm Cortes. How much does it take to like how many do it take to reach?
Speaker 1: Like a mask? Is it? Like?
Speaker 5: I think it's eight eight people.
Speaker 1: Eight is not a mask. It's a mass suicide every day, probably on this block.
Speaker 3: But if you guys all do it together, Oh you have to do it as a crew, as a crew.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, I think if they band TikTok in America, we're gonna see way more than eight people commit suicide. I just Instagram be down for thirty minutes and people be fucking panicing and losing their mind.
Speaker 5: Which I don't understand because Instagram ain't even that girl.
Speaker 1: People will find the new Instagram. She ain't that girl. What is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like she's not it, Like Instagram is not the girl. Like Instagram is not the eight girl anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh that's like okay, not like that's the new thing that y'all are saying there, Like it's not that's not the girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like she's not that girl like that you know who that girl is, like the it girl. She's not the it girl, but.
Speaker 1: She's still the goat. Like even if she's not the hottest chick that year, she is still Yeah, she's still Bernice. Yeah, like there's always going to be another Fashion Nova partner. Do we know, Bernice?
Speaker 4: What is the what is the what is the correlation with this blue slide on the you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh well we'll get into that. Well, welcome back everyone, We'll get into our weekends in a second. Thank you for coming back. We have a new micr is Beautiful available right now with our friend Boss Boss.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming out, man, appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Shout out the Queens Fians in the belding. Somebody replied back to us, posting the Boss like trailer, real thing Boss with the dexterity of an elite Tetris player on the mic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if we really look at the video, like you can tell he was great at Tetris.
Speaker 1: I got this the same feeling for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But how was your weekend week It was cool, man, it was cool.
Speaker 1: Dreaming about DC this weekend, DC, March twenty third, Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I came quick, right.
Speaker 6: Very quick, This Saturday, March twenty third.
Speaker 4: We are in DC.
Speaker 6: Howard there, The tickets are still available, but yeah, I'm looking forward to that. We always have fun when we go down in DC. The crowd is great, people are great. I got some family coming up, some family coming out from Maryland and Virginia and shit like that.
Speaker 1: So something tells me of a lot of family off ninety five.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's sick.
Speaker 1: Just leave it right there. I don't even think they're just convenient exits.
Speaker 6: You know what, This is a nice neighborhood right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, D like, why does it just keep going in the city has family in.
Speaker 6: Greens It's just like, you know, the d m V area is a great area, beautiful area, beautiful people. So Mars twoty third is Saturday. We will be in DC. Tickets available now new Roymau dot com.
Speaker 1: Since we got that out of the way, we can get to the weekend. I got no text messages from any of you. I think it was out of respect that Saint Patrick's state does exploit my culture. So that's why nobody know. It's funny that happy Saint Pats Andy right Yo.
Speaker 6: It's funny because somebody mentioned to me that it was Saint Patrick's and I was like, oh shit, I thought about calling you, but I was like Rory is probably gonna hang up on me if I called him.
Speaker 4: I wish him house happy same past day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you called me, I think something would be wrong.
Speaker 6: And then for me to just say happy same past day, you'll probably be like, all right, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 1: Call me on my birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll save it for your.
Speaker 1: Birthday because I would feel like you don't call me on my birthday with Saint Patrick's day is when you do it.
Speaker 3: I called you on your birthday, you text him Happy birthday with the earth that capitalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I called him too, Yeah, I called probably, Yeah, I call him on his birthday. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you gonna call me on mind March twenty six, thirty years old, baby d in the building.
Speaker 1: You lose her phone out there, didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't have to say that.
Speaker 6: I think it's dope. At your turner thirty like I get to I get to witness you, like reach a milestone like the thirtieth.
Speaker 1: So I get to every every dog year seven years, right.
Speaker 4: Every dog year seven years.
Speaker 5: I promise you I will slap the dog ship out of you today.
Speaker 1: So the dog So let's follow this.
Speaker 2: Let's follow my logic here okay, man, I feel like we age a year.
Speaker 1: A year is a set standard.
Speaker 4: I know, niggas, I went to high school with age more than a year.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the crack. These niggas look bad.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well things, you know, change your biological clock. But I'm saying a year man or year if you say you're thirty or thirty as a man, but thirty for a woman means it's a little different in what way?
Speaker 1: How so it's not like egg freezing difference. Well, yeah, you're your clock.
Speaker 2: Like people look at it like someone says, if you're a man and you're thirty, you're young.
Speaker 1: If you're a woman, you're thirty. I don't think it's that way anymore.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you guys, what is the clock? Like, what is the number? If the dog is seven years, if a man is just the one to one ratio?
Speaker 4: You know what that woman crop? We have it like union square. Yeah, like on the building of all the debt that we that's the woman.
Speaker 2: That's seventy four trillion.
Speaker 6: Like, damn, look thirty getting up there, baby d No. But I'm happy that to witness this though, like I want to see I'm excited to see themarus in her thirties, and uh, you know see how she changes, how she evolved. You told us you you had a Can I say it what you did this weekend? Okay, I'm sorry, but see I asked right what you see? I'm I'm still with my toes. I asked right. I wasn't going to throw your business out there. I just asked.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know I left to ask again, why wants she had.
Speaker 4: She did something this weekend?
Speaker 1: You know didn't tell me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't nothing crazy, It's just themarriage weekend.
Speaker 1: Just gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting older ship, well, but I do plan on freezing, even though you were being on the side of freezing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already see.
Speaker 2: That's this proves my point. That's not I'm not trying to be an asshole with this question. I'm saying, Derek clock is different. I'm bringing up you kept bring up dog ears. You were trying to be a well because because comparatively we look at.
Speaker 1: The dogs, we look at women like dogs. Yeah yeah, well the.
Speaker 6: Bitch is a female dog to see, and I do love my bitches.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You go something a lot of men treat their dogs better than their bitches. Most men treat their dog better than their will part of.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, a nigga with a thoroughbred pit bull, baby, he treats a female pit bull, He treat her amazing.
Speaker 2: That dog eats steak, He'll carry the dog and dog walk the woman.
Speaker 4: That dog eats steak. Your girl can't eat steak.
Speaker 6: I mean, your your girl eating omele for dinner while your female pit bulls eating like a ribbi.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy, like.
Speaker 6: A magic going in the kitchen and seeing a ribbi in the peg and your girl sits sticking. You're throwing down for her, and you put that in a dog ball.
Speaker 1: How long have I been with the girl compared to how long I've had the dog?
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter that you talk ribbi for your female pit bull to take some fucking oat male upstairs to your girl.
Speaker 1: I've definitely cooked a steak for beings before, really.
Speaker 5: And fed that girl Chipotle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it fed your girl like stovetoped craft macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not mac and cheese? As a damn Republican right there, I said, real Republican right there.
Speaker 5: That's America fans, Servioce'll stop.
Speaker 6: I love dogs too, but cooking the cooking the steak for your dog and give me your girl some bullshit as wow.
Speaker 1: A woman will break your heart. A dog won't unless they like die.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean they die every ten years, like yes.
Speaker 1: That's why you have to make sure their time here as well spent. You have mad time to eat a steak days only has ten years.
Speaker 6: My homeboy only got a short time with it. Got got to make her happy.
Speaker 1: Mad Bays is gonna make it to thirty like you. Yeah, unless I maybe I should freeze her eggs, just freeze her, actually freeze her. They already made me.
Speaker 6: Would you would you get? Would you do taxidermy on base like stuffer? You stop that and put on a mantle.
Speaker 1: You can do that with everything.
Speaker 5: I promise you for fucking stuff, Babe, gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, like with the same fury.
Speaker 4: It looks like she's just standing there frozen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be amazing. That would be the sikest ship in the world.
Speaker 6: You So, if I walk in your house, god forbid, it bezes passed away and then you get taxidermy and Bays is like on the mantle by the TV I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I'm walking out of the house. I'm going to take it a step further and be truthful. This isn't for content. I would sleep like.
Speaker 3: With with dead ass bays yeats.
Speaker 1: So like I would if I have Bays in that afterlife, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Looks like you can do it from anywhere from like five hundred to eight thousand dollars to taxidermy a domestic dog.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome. That's crazy. I wouldn't want to see the process though, That'd be that would know, Yeah, tell them you got.
Speaker 3: In her fucking asshole. No, I would hope that you wouldn't want to see the fucking process.
Speaker 1: Whoever really does that as a sick fuck though? Yeah, to cut up like dead dogs and make stuffed animals at them, that's just some six ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a real thing though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a real big business. But like, yeah, I see, I would want to do that, But then it would remind me of that process. Like if I looked in the fake eyes they put in, I'd be like, well, where did they put bezes eyes? Yeah, I feel away, I take it back.
Speaker 5: It would be nice closed Rory, No, they don't close that.
Speaker 2: They don't close the eyes. I think they would put fake eyes, and I think the dog is just frozen.
Speaker 4: It looks like the dogs literally just frozen.
Speaker 1: And you can get it like positioned like you have her sitting down.
Speaker 3: Oh, like she walking like midwalk, like get the Instagram photos when you walking through New York City.
Speaker 1: It'd be cool like Bays does her hind leg dance, like they could do that, freeze her that way. They could do that.
Speaker 2: But then we get like you could do that. They could do that, a fake pissed stream coming out. She's peeing every time you would go near her.
Speaker 1: They could do that. We can do all that. Listen. I'm kind of sold.
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Man, there's nothing you can't do.
Speaker 4: My doing that, that's some sick ship to cuddle with.
Speaker 1: That though, with the taxidermis is liked Marcas.
Speaker 6: That's equivalent to like going to somebody's house and like they're in the bedding and yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: And he got like the urn with ashes in the bed with them. It's like spooning and that's ashes, like I would defer would be there, wouldn't the fur like start to how do they know it's.
Speaker 2: What's that called what they coded in? It's a preservative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's almost like a waxy type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, not against it.
Speaker 6: No, getting it done is I understand. I know people that have gotten it done to their pets, but cuddling with it is a whole different level.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck that is. Speaking of fatherhood, I sent you video. I sent a video to Damaris and Julian this morning. So I didn't really celebrate Saint Patrick's day, Okay. I don't want to contribute to the exploitation of my culture. It's been commercialized, so you know, I'm protesting to some degree.
Speaker 6: Speaking of same patricke. They not have to cut you off? Did y'all see that they're bringing back uh Ghost.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sorry, wait wait wait like Power Ghost. Yeah, I thought they canceled the whole show. No, like all the power books got cancer. He's coming back from the dead. Are they taxiderming him?
Speaker 6: Apparently he didn't die, you just got shot in the chests, fell off a balcony.
Speaker 1: And they spent an entire season talking about his death. Man, I don't know what the Right is going to do. What is he coming back? In Mario.
Speaker 6: Harwick posted something on his Instagram on St.
Speaker 4: Patrick's Day.
Speaker 6: No, this was like last week, but I thought about it when Saint Patrick Day.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm done though, I'm done.
Speaker 6: B m F is They had a Tupac on it that looked like, I don't know what I'm just done.
Speaker 1: Is that episode out yet? I haven't gotten to that episode if it did.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know if it's out. I just I saw the.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there an AirPod in the actor's ear or something like that? I believe MF Tupac. Yeah, I saw that on my timeline.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that. You saw the picture of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a screen grab.
Speaker 2: Someone said there's an air pod in Homie's ear in the middle of a scene.
Speaker 4: There was a Exausty putting the AirPod in a two.
Speaker 1: This is just showing he's still alive. You guys don't follow up, Okay, go Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got some air pods down there for pop for sure.
Speaker 1: And you only get one because distributed equally forever, get it. Yeah. Someone posted a photo of the guy that's playing Tupac and BMTH, and it admittedly looked like a zesty photo, and someone tweeted it as hit them they up.
Speaker 4: Set hit them up. I got no, no, I got I got it. It's all good.
Speaker 1: What it was Tupac hanging out with BMF?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I have no idea not saying it didn't happen though, because it probably definitely did. I never heard that story. But it's not far fetched though, be meeting them. They was when they was popping down in Atlanta. It was they was hanging out with everybody.
Speaker 1: So I mean, all this means is we're gonna get a fifty four part Vlad interview about Tupac hanging out with BMF. So you know, I'm excited. But back to my weekend. I didn't celebrate, but I took Amara to the park because it was really nice this weekend. Tell me if you think child Protective Services will be at my door by tonight? All right? Check?
Speaker 4: Wait is this you?
Speaker 1: This is me?
Speaker 6: Oh man? Yo yo? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Bro? I misjudged the slide, yo.
Speaker 3: My friend he held out to tomorrow the whole time.
Speaker 1: He never let my sacrificed myself to save it. What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Look at that? That's really good ball security. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Bro? You can't tell in this video. I hit my head really saw I have a cut in the back of my but I tried to turn to cover. This was like me trying to protect my fatherly instincts kicked in. Yo. That boom you hold on the slide very very hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the like slight delay. Then Omar is starting to cry. It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 6: Yo, What is wrong with you? Man? Is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man? Did you hear that soun? Yo?
Speaker 2: You know the funny thing about being a parent, like one of the many funny things Your kids are just subjected to the dumb ship that you do. Like mar wouldn't have done this, dolo. This is Rory is like, this will be fun.
Speaker 1: She was forced to do this.
Speaker 6: She gets she's got forced into Why did you like put your your sneakers, like put your heels on the slide and kind of slow yourself down.
Speaker 1: So he came out. You just got your legs up, like put your fucking sneaker down? Your leg is like, what are you doing poking off?
Speaker 3: First of all, you're lucky you didn't fly You see that angle that you didn't fly off?
Speaker 5: The slide at that angle.
Speaker 1: I call myself, that's all that thought.
Speaker 6: You'd be putting on your trousers man.
Speaker 1: Stout when you were in the tube part of this.
Speaker 2: Did you know I was about to go to ship or was it just coming out of this a surprise?
Speaker 1: So Lamar and I do slides all the time. I thought she was ready for like the big kid slide because she likes slides so much. In the tube, I was like, oh, this is really pussy because we were barely moving in the tube and then right before the tube you can't see it from this angle, it like drops aggressively. So we went from like I was almost scooting in the tube. I was like this is this was whack? And then that ship dropped like a water slide, and I saw my life flash before my eyes.
Speaker 2: Look at the curve the whole slide makes.
Speaker 1: Like you're you're barely moving and then you come out this ship down like on a vertical angle. Yo, that is fucking crazy. That slide isn't even safe for teenagers. Well, I'm sure that James City needs to check the co this. That slide is so fucking dangerous.
Speaker 3: Being heavy ass is causing more velocity so therefore your coming down the slide faster than than a kid would because you have more weight.
Speaker 1: Becas I'm fat, I get it. You know you're not a child.
Speaker 2: The form you have with the mar is really impressive though, Like you you got that well, thank you.
Speaker 4: Football, Yeah you you you protected.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow was making sure she was okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was good, like my god in the back.
Speaker 1: After she cut the video. Immediately once we made sure obviously mar was okay, I was like, can we leave please? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just can we just leave the walk?
Speaker 1: After that?
Speaker 4: I just right now, we're going over here. It's like you get out of the walk.
Speaker 1: Man. There was a lot of people there. I know it looks like it's an empty playground, but this is a beautiful sunday. There was so many people.
Speaker 5: There, that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, lets can we can we leave?
Speaker 6: Rightmorrow?
Speaker 1: Right over feel the judging eyes of all parents going like, wow, that's a shitty parent, like.
Speaker 4: They definitely do like he's an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Like idiot, did you not see that fucking that there's a drop in that slide? Mind tumbler. In the other hand, you definitely know Tomorrow's sober, and you know tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Like how the girls be fighting the club and he hold they drink up when they like about the fall.
Speaker 5: And they never they did drink a spill.
Speaker 4: You ain't spilling that drink. You didn't spill a mar.
Speaker 2: Ma's legs kicking too, Oh my god, yo that yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad. I'm glad of mars.
Speaker 4: Is, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was trying to absorb the impact at this point and keep her away from the ground.
Speaker 5: Can you play it from the beginning just on full speed.
Speaker 6: I can't wait till Lamar is like at the age where she can look at this video and look at like, yo, you are just said, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I wish I would please. That's a problem.
Speaker 6: You know you fell out of that ship. It sounds like somebody has some sneakers in the drive. Like you knowing what the sneakers in the driving shit? You like, like, what the fuck? Damn, Briy, that's ship her.
Speaker 1: I know your ass, her, I know your head hurt, my lower back hurt.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 6: Rory definitely got up and looked at the looked at the slie with both his hands on his hips and like, why would they put this?
Speaker 1: I wish she kept rolling. I definitely looked and blatant. The slide. The slide slid. It did what it was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Start you start cursing, like sitting up there like designed this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who put this here? I want to speak to the architect.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious. Well, I'm glad, I'm glad of Mars.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was a faker man. Within two seconds she was laughing. She was just kind of stunned, like because she fell, you felt like, you know, just like oh ship, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think she got hurt at all. I think it was just like surprise.
Speaker 1: She was fine. You said and one. I don't get the reference fall and one No, I was like, wow, that's cool. Is Amar the basketball?
Speaker 6: You heard Julian Odds cool? The comedian on stage and one of your jokes so likes.
Speaker 1: Cool, like it.
Speaker 6: I got two more minutes. There's nothing y'allul do to get me off this stage. I'm here for ten more minutes.
Speaker 1: Fuck it. The main actor is not even ready yet listening right now.
Speaker 2: His pause that show was like, man, that niggas suck. That's whatever. He's still listening still here, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you feel like social media has helped or hurt me.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I think helped, to be quite honest, really, Yeah, in the beginning, if you remember, Meek on Instagram was like kind of a thing when he still had the pre Drake ship, when he still had the mystique of this is the Philly I hit spin her. I'm gonna sound like, yeah, who we thought Meek was. Was great for him to be involved in social media, and Meek was posting memes like he would he was damn near like a mean page at one point on Instagram, very funny, like Meek was great on the internet with mystique. Now it's just free for all, and even though he looks nuts, I think it's helping him. I think it's keep because if he's selling six k without this social media rant like yeah, you need this, you need some type of attention.
Speaker 4: So wait, you you agree that six k for me is a fail?
Speaker 1: Imagine but he didn't have social media. People have sold three.
Speaker 6: See I'm on the opposite side of that. I think I think social media. I think social media has kind of like it caused people to kind of turn on Meek and laugh at him and kind of like now he's like it's not even it's like it's like he's a meme. Now you understand I'm saying. It's almost like people are waiting for me to post something so they can make fun of him.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 1: But I think he's like, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're waiting for this point. You do, you yes?
Speaker 1: After the puff situation a few weeks ago, I think has been one hundred percent leaning into our perception of him on social media. But that's what I'm saying, even he's giving us more stuff to purposely clown with some real shit.
Speaker 6: Even that situation, he was number one trending. I think that week right on social media on Twitter, you drop a six pack and you do six thousand units. Like we said, I don't think that Meek even had any plans to drop in that before that that should happen. I mean, it's it's smart to try to capitalize off of being number one trending, you know, so on Twitter, it's smart to capitalize off of that.
Speaker 1: But but not when that's your first impression of being independent right now, you put a value on who you are as an artist in the current market only as funky as your last cuts. Right now, Meek mill is valued at six thousand units, which we know Meek his entire career has been valued much higher than that.
Speaker 6: What was the most Meek sol first week? Probably they would have to be the Championships album, right.
Speaker 1: Or what was the one with the red covered dreams worth more than Money? I would say either one of those. When he when he was with Nikki, I know that first week.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, champions did uh two hundred and twenty nine thousand, which is dreams.
Speaker 3: Great Dreams worth more to money? Was two forty five if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: And of course album sales have changed drastically, Oh for all artists. I mean Dreams the night Man, but I mean even even then, it's a it's a wild jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah to Dreams was more than one. It was two forty six, which is fire?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is this pain didn't do bad? Yeah, it didn't do bad?
Speaker 1: Ninety five first week? Expensive Payne what was that twenty twenty two, twenty one, twenty one one? First that's I mean, that's really good in twenty twenty one and did he have a single with that? He complained how that was that was under allowed to?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was pretty mad Atlantic it was just a lot of snipe snipe campaigns like skinning buses and billboards and stuff, but there wasn't too much promotion outside of that.
Speaker 1: I just think he needs to get more creative with his roles. You can't brag about the independent shit and your only rollout be crazy tweets. I think that's helpful for him and keeps him in the conversation, but it's not translating to music, which is why I think we get tweets like I need to start a podcast because he's seeing the only thing that's really getting traction right now is the shit he say, for better or for worse.
Speaker 2: Which I think that's a good amount of self awareness to be like, Okay, like, maybe my voice is still valuable in this space, but it might not be in the music per se. I go viral every time I tweet, I do some some shit I say always is.
Speaker 1: On the timeline.
Speaker 2: My value has now transitioned to this part of the culture.
Speaker 1: Do you think mek O's a hem apology, I don't.
Speaker 6: Nah man no no no no, Like I don't I get it, but nah man Meek's didn't. He didn't, So Meek is like no longer valuable in music. So now he's gonna now he's valuable and just what he says on social media.
Speaker 4: But now let's do a podcast.
Speaker 2: I think he would do very well, uh on the timeline, like socially, on podcasts where ads are sold versus people having to go to Apple Music or Spotify and finding his music, I think it would think it would bode better for him.
Speaker 1: I think currently, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long last thing it would be, but I think that he could break out and get a lot of listens. I also think if he had a really good production team that would know how to cut up the dumb ship that he's saying, I think that it would actually be Yeah, I think a lot of people would listen.
Speaker 1: Do we know if Meek can podcast? That's what I'm saying for the first few episodes for sure, because it's Meek. No matter what, there's gonna be a lot of eyes. Even people don't want to get.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get. You're gonna get get us rappers to come sit.
Speaker 9: You have to.
Speaker 1: You'd have to dress it up. I'm assuming he's taught.
Speaker 2: I'm on the impression that he's talking like he tweets if he goes on there and start talking about.
Speaker 1: Prison reform, throw the whole fucking podcast out. But that's what he wants to discuss.
Speaker 6: I would have to do that. But you think that Meek is going to have a podcast and not discuss I.
Speaker 2: Think he needs to do the formula that we see with like Cam and Mace, be the reactive guy, talk about ship in the culture.
Speaker 1: Be funny to make.
Speaker 6: Me No, No, No, Meek is too he's too current and two and two and too.
Speaker 2: If he thinks he's like Martin Luther Meek and keep it bro. No one wants to hear you talk about prison reform. That that's not going to bring eyeballs to your podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also back to my original point of someone going through the prison system doesn't mean that they should be the face or the leader of it because they may not know how to properly speak about it. And this is not me shitting on Meek as far as how articulate he is, But how do we know Meek can get on a microphone and properly discuss prison reform? Just because he went through it doesn't mean that you know how to pot about it.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not saying I'm not that he has to get on the mic and you know, but bring people in like I don't go the you know, jump right into the bring rappers on route. I think you go into bringing people that can speak more in depth about prison reform and things like that, things that he's really into businesses, and you know, go that route.
Speaker 4: I would like to see me go that.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see him jump, you know, straight into just sitting down with other artists and rappers and I don't know what.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't have a podcast, like y'all are y'all are in the podcast industry. Y'all see everybody else's podcast feeling. Y'all know there is no money in podcast Then y'all see all these celebrities come out with podcasts and they fucking flop all the time. You can't just go on there and just meet talking about all that shit.
Speaker 5: No one cares. No one is gonna listen to that.
Speaker 1: Cam and Mace are in their own lane. They're nonominally because both of them, we've known their entire careers outside of music, have had hilarious personalities and we know Cam can debate with the best of them. He can be funny, he can be witty. We know can. I'm not saying Meek isn't that, but that's not what he's known for. What makes us think that he'll be able to just carry a podcast? I don't even think advertisers out the gate would even attach themselves to that in this pod market outside of two or three episodes, is it going to last with views? I mean, he is me gonna ask the right questions about.
Speaker 6: All of that, All of that remains, all of that remains to be seen. But I'm just saying that I think that meets value is still more in music. Agree, I just think that he needs a different level of focus when it comes to his music.
Speaker 1: I think that he needs a different.
Speaker 6: Level of create creativity, put itself into different rooms with different creators and things like that, and just focus on that because he is first and will always be first an artists and mc a rapper. I just think that he's trying, maybe trying try some different sounds. A lot of Meeks sounds is kind of similar, Like I feel like I heard that record already. I think that's it. I don't think Meek should even focus on podcasting. I think if it's like a passion thing and he wants to do it, like you know, every now and then, Sure, go for it, but don't just abandon music and say, Okay, your value is in talking.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Julian said that, but I don't think Meek never said that. I don't think Meek would ever abandon music. He never said that. He said that he has a lot to say and that he would like a podcast.
Speaker 4: Put it into music, Yeah, put it into music.
Speaker 3: Translated, he literally said, I want to be a part of black media. I'm never going to tell a man who still has life in him not to do what he wants to do. I will always give advice onto how he could possibly do it. And I think that, like I said, if he had an amazing production team and he ever released episodes almost like how Karesha did not regularly, not twice a week, not even once a week, you did it maybe once a month or once every couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: I think that there's value.
Speaker 3: And I think he has an audience that would sit up there and listen to him, even if it's not us.
Speaker 5: I think he has an audience.
Speaker 4: I think it's cool for him to do that.
Speaker 6: I mean because I mean I think he does control his own narrative by doing that, but still Man Meek's value is the mu the podcast.
Speaker 1: The podcast fan base is the smartest fan base out there, and the.
Speaker 4: Bars on which podcast you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Just overall, the podcast fan bases, I think of higher intellect and can smell the bullshit quicker than most fan bases because they listen for longer, they pay attention. It's it's different than just listening to some quick radio shit or watching a movie whatever. If me gets Michael Rubin on there to talk about owning your masters or some like cliche fucking business plan, just because he can get Michael Rubin, the podcast fan base he thinks he's gonna grab, is gonna laugh at it. That's good. The surface shit he thinks he can maybe get to is already in the podcast market now at a way higher level. I don't think the podcast fan base needs to hear about owning your masters or being independent or what Michael Rubin's business plan is. It just isn't going to really see.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem right there.
Speaker 6: I think that he needs to spend less time nothing against Michael Rubman, but spend less time with Michael Rubin and start spending more time with Rick Rubin.
Speaker 4: That's funny, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, I think that's because Rick Ruben, he tells you, I don't know about you know, technology and all of I don't play instruments. I just know what's what feels good. Meak needs to be around people that are proven in the world of music, that just know when the music feels good.
Speaker 4: Simple, like just focus on that.
Speaker 6: Change who's in the room when you're creating things like that, sitting down with different people, I mean, always saying on your business and you know, shout out to to Michael Rubin. But I think spend less time there and more time focusing on the sound in the field of your music.
Speaker 1: Nah, he can't be near Rick Rubin. Why Because Rick Rubin has this ability to make something you say that's not deep almost sound deep just because he has long hair. Like he'll be like, so the rollie is actually just for motivational It's not. You didn't buy it for you, meek. You bought it to motivate us. Oh, my remik, this is it. That's how I think Rick Ruben is gonna look at his me He's gonna make something deep when it doesn't need to be deep.
Speaker 4: Nah, I don't think that's fine. I don't think it's that.
Speaker 6: But I think he just needs to spend more time focusing on just the music man.
Speaker 1: Before we close, though, does he owe us an apology if he wants to get in the media space. Why he's one of multiple rappers that clowned all of us for having podcasts early on breast podcast streets. Don't care about podcast every He's not one of maybe ten rappers. I can think of that clown podcasting and then try to get into it.
Speaker 6: I mean, but that's always part of it, Like people clown stuf and then when they see it's lucrative and you know, it's how much money is in it, and then you can control your own narrative, you have your own voice, and you know, then feelings and emotions and things changed.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't put much into that. That that happened. That's part of everything in life, like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: No if I if I clown something publicly and I want to go do it, I'm going to start with you all was wrong.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess everybody's integrity.
Speaker 2: I also don't think that many people know that me clown, Like, I don't think people retain that.
Speaker 4: Not only that people don't care. No one gives a shit, nobody.
Speaker 1: I'm saying us as podcasts, I don't pay attention to it. We did until you just said it. Listen, I've been in this game for a long time.
Speaker 5: You came in this game as the hater.
Speaker 1: Over as a potter, as an overlord. I've been an over overlord to this pod shit since twenty fifteen. All right, so worry.
Speaker 3: I want to know if you still stand in our business on your stupid ass take you made. Which one go on that the clock is on for Sexy Red when she's about to have song of the Summer.
Speaker 4: M Hey, we got to stop doing that.
Speaker 1: So many songs in the summer. Yeah, like, we gotta stop.
Speaker 5: I haven't named one song of the summer.
Speaker 4: I'm not so much.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like, in general, we got to stop hearing the record before the summer and be like song of the summer.
Speaker 1: That starts the song the summer. We're in that that second quarter era where we start to decide what's the song? Yeah, I don't even know the song? Get it? Sex you ever seen that did get a sexy where will You'll be? As I saw? I saw a rolling loud clip? Was that? Did she premiere it? There?
Speaker 3: Not even just her song, it's the it's the song with all the dance videos. People have been connecting it to old like on TikTok. It's not about TikTok.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it. I don't support shots dance Twitter.
Speaker 3: They've been on Twitter, They've been on Instagram. Elliott won't stop posting them. Like the young boys is in there.
Speaker 1: It's the young what are the young boys doing to it?
Speaker 5: She has a dance that goes to it.
Speaker 3: It's reminists of like the crank that yank or all of those type of old dances. She has a dance that goes with it. Now her role in our performance, I will pull up like I would go on her page.
Speaker 1: No way, just since we're on Sexy Red.
Speaker 2: Her singing is since this part is the funniest clip see this over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hilarious. That's her personality.
Speaker 2: She's hilarious, perfect because I don'tbody know what the She's so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm with y'all. This is funny.
Speaker 1: Personality is great, great personality. Please get that off? But this.
Speaker 5: But no, go ahead, get your ship off.
Speaker 1: Were you distracted by what looked like a vagina on.
Speaker 6: Scring No, that was my favorite intimate's cake. I know what that is, Okay, vagina? I just I think Sexy Red is dope. I think she she's a personality is great. I think she's going to have a bigger career outside of music that she does with music, just because of her personality. But can you understand how like some of the more talented female rappers would look at Sexy Red and how many people champion and push her and support her and be like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I mean? Probably same goes for male rappers too, of the bullshit that they push as opposed to people that have talent. I still stand by the clock is on. I don't think the clock is on for her as far as a human being, for all of us, But every day it's how much time closer to being stuffed by us? What are they called against? Yeah? Yeah, would you do that with a family member?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, No, remember that trend that was going on for a while at funerals where they would dress them up and do like a club night, like propped the prop the dead body up and like put put a bottle of costum egos in his hand.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was a trend. I think it's still going on. You know, that's still that's the sick. It slowed down because of COVID, but after that, I think it ramped back up.
Speaker 6: They had somebody during COVID because you couldn't have funerals, so they had like the body propped up like at a drive through and like, I think I'm joking. You can pull that up and look at it. It was a drive through funeral and the body was like propped.
Speaker 2: Up like one of my favorite COVID the cod if that drivet through funeral. Remember when crazy Remember when the pope was squirting holy water on the baby's foreheads with a squirre gun because he didn't want to touch anyone.
Speaker 1: Could have been worse.
Speaker 2: He had a squirt gun. You're shooting kids in the face with a squirre gun. Probably was shooting I was going to say, the US the rest of his staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, finally we got this guy under control exactly at least water, right, Jamerius, my stupid ass take I still am on my stupid ass take. No, I think that's song. If you say it's gonna be a song in the summer, I believe you. I think she'll be around.
Speaker 3: I think it's a very strong contender. I think that and get a glow, very strong contenter. Have y'all heard the song?
Speaker 1: Which one? I heard?
Speaker 4: Sexy?
Speaker 1: Red song?
Speaker 5: Did get it sexy?
Speaker 1: I'm sure it sounds like the other ones? Do you think she puts out an album and is successful.
Speaker 4: The album?
Speaker 1: If they want to keep giving her great records that show her personality, she'll be around and then end up doing something outside of this is I think this.
Speaker 4: Is the new blueprint for artists, though.
Speaker 1: It's been that way though as far as just putting out singles.
Speaker 4: Just put out singles.
Speaker 6: Do features like because now it's like again, you drop an album, people listen to it for a couple of weeks, maybe a month if it's really good, and then after that you don't even hear nobody speaking on it.
Speaker 1: How does this transition? Tomarius? Like, let let's say my take is extremely stupid and she's going to be here forever, how does it switch? Like Onmes twenty seven, she's a Republican. Oh, she's a big trumpet.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever says she was going to be here forever. Oh no, I don't think anybody in this climate, in this music climate, is going to be here forever.
Speaker 1: She's like Lauren Hill.
Speaker 3: But I think she's going to last longer than what people think. And she has lasted longer.
Speaker 1: Longer than I thought. So I stand corrected there for sure.
Speaker 4: You didn't hit you.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did, Lauren Dale, No I heard, I just ignored it. I think you guys just sleeping on the sex of her. I think she's here to stay. I don't know what personality is before her personality is.
Speaker 3: Julian, are you able to have a conversation without being an asshole?
Speaker 1: It's really difficult, But like, do you ever fight that urge?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 1: I deal with it, but I fight the urge a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like part of being like human, Julie, Like we all want to be assholes.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to seven. Nah, I mean, this is the future of hip hop. This is hip hop. You're being sarcastic, but he said something that is No, I'm not your con Unfortunately it's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the future of hip hop.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think she'll be around here for this business model. Sure they do rolling out every other week. I'm sure she'll headline all the time. Listen, man, But then what girls want to shake ass? They want to throw ass?
Speaker 3: Like it's not y'all keep saying girls want to shake ass. Girls want to throw ass like Sexy Red doesn't even I think Sexy Reds fan base is more younger teens and young and a lot of young boys than it is girls young.
Speaker 5: She doesn't really make torque music.
Speaker 3: She makes some torque music, but the majority of her music is like hood gangster ship.
Speaker 1: She kind of reminds me of the Ying Ying Twins.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of following what you say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the type of music she makes.
Speaker 3: She doesn't just make like like girls don't hear sexy ready, like, oh I want to shake ass the second.
Speaker 1: Girls hit anything in shake Ass?
Speaker 5: True, but.
Speaker 1: You're not doing the wall.
Speaker 5: It's not sexy restaurants to Drake's song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's express they shake their ass at the hook that she does. That's what they play outside.
Speaker 3: But there's anyway, like I was saying, there's a dance to go with this song.
Speaker 1: This likeing.
Speaker 5: No, that's just her dancing.
Speaker 3: But the beginning part that she was doing with the football player boy, like that's like a dance, is becoming like a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her personality is going to carry everything. That's to me, that's the business model. So as far as they want to take her personality is as far as I think she'll go career wise. I don't think that music is going to be the end all be all for her.
Speaker 4: Long before the end of the year, how long before Sexy Reds reality show? Mm hm, cause it's coming.
Speaker 1: I can see it. It's definitely coming. Going to be her next big bag.
Speaker 3: For her to do a reality show, they would have to pay her a pretty big bag.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, show they got, they got, these platforms, got it to give her. Adam twenty two kicked down the door as far as doing a reality show of Who's Gonna Fuck His Wife? I could see Sexy Red doing Who's going to Be My Baby Daddy show and then actually have to get pregnant by the winner. We've reached that point in life that could happen.
Speaker 6: Then that that could happen, But I don't think that will. I don't think it's sexy Red though, but that you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: You don't think you think that's out of sexy reds wheelhouse a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean she's in a relationship with her, but not only that, she's in a relationship with her her baby, her current baby father.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I don't see her like doing that. No.
Speaker 6: What we've seen reality shows where people are looking for love and fine love and have family. So it's not it happened, but you're seeing directly going to it, like who wants to be my next?
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm saying is it's getting whether people want to admit it or not, tough for Cardi to some degree. Right now, we think Sexy Red is gonna be okay, tough for Cardi? What to catch one a record? Yeah, I'm not here to shoot on Cardi, but Cardi Cardi, he's saying.
Speaker 5: But it's getting tough for her to catch one.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she caught one and then the last one was caught, and then the last one was a caught, So like, it's not getting tough for her to catch one, it's tough for cat.
Speaker 1: I thought the freestyle was a good numb we're talking about sexy I'm saying it's tough for Carti right now, Cardi caught fifteen ones and it's tough for her. Now look at the longevity. It's been what five years, and it's tough for one of the biggest artists period forget female or male. We think Sexy Red is going to be able to maintain it if Cardi b is having time about trouble because she currently just caught another one. I know, but she's in the phase of her career that Carti was with Bodak Yellow, like she's in the beginning. Yeah, we think she'll be able to maintain when Carti's having trouble. No, I don't think that when every artist period is having trouble. I just don't think she's going to be the savior that's going to re redo the business model of staying relevant with your music.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Of course, at the same time, you know, like Sexy Red, she right now in her career, she probably feel like, yo, I didn't think I would.
Speaker 4: Be this big or get this far. Yeah, so this is a win.
Speaker 6: So anything after this for her is like Okay, that's just on top of like you know, the cake, Like all right, cool, But I don't think that Sexy Red has any intent of like being the biggest artist ever, being the big biggest female artist of Like maybe I think she's just enjoying the moment and just accepting everything that's coming to her right now. Having She's having a lot of fucking fun, you know what I'm saying. Like she has a family obviously, So it's.
Speaker 3: Just like I've been making music for a long time too, like longer than what people think she's been making music for. Because Sexy had a song go viral. I remember it used to be viral on Twitter. We didn't know who she was, but she did that then no no, no, no, no flip Like with the guns that was like when did that go viral? Like she has fourteen's on the fifteen It was a long time ago, but.
Speaker 1: I mean Vanessa Carlton flip, Yeah, the Guns Hunt. That's a great record. Yeah, it's her. I mean when we played the Woodie Whole Brown record for the first time on the podcast.
Speaker 4: That was a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Poundown, Poundtown. I was like, guys, this is like the seventh videos Zion. Poundtown was like a year old when it popped. She did like seven videos of Poundtown before it really got crazy, got to pound it up. So no, I respect and I'm not hating on her success. I do like her personality. I think she's made fun songs that have purpose in hip hop. For sure. I've had fun to records with people, it's great. My thing was just the longevity of this strategy for all of music, not just Sexy Red. We're just using her as an example because she's one of the bigger artists that's focused just on the single thing and her personality. How long is this model going to the clock is on for this model? Is what I'm saying. Why don't we put so much weight in longevity with music?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we imagine if they had podcasts when Lean would rock with It came out or Crank That came out, well all those there were a bunch of people saying that that wasn't like that. That was they were destroying hip hop with ye snap music too, which is what a lot of her.
Speaker 1: That happened since the eighties. They were that's happening in hip hop since its inception. The generation after every single time was killing hip hop. Yeah, but what I'm saying Ellie was killing hip hop and now we look at Nelly as like a real MC.
Speaker 6: But that's another thing too. We gotta be I'm with I'm with not calling some a lot of this ship, not calling this ship hip hop.
Speaker 3: I'm with that it's hip hop. Though I call a lot of hit rap and it's not hip hop. I'll say it's rap, it's not hip hop.
Speaker 1: Is it hip hop? The derivative of hip hop? That it is hip hop?
Speaker 4: Now you just changed the teat derivative.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think, and I think that I think that the people that were some of the creators of hip hop would agree that this is not hip hop.
Speaker 1: No one wants to hear that earlier hip hop that's good? Did it do?
Speaker 6: Did it?
Speaker 4: Nobody said?
Speaker 6: Nobody saying Nobody saying you want to hear that there was hip hop way after that that was still hip hop. Look there, there's still there are still people that are currently still putting out hip hop.
Speaker 2: There can be a golden era of something, but it doesn't negate the other forms of it that also exists.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying to gate anything. I'm just saying, like this, we just need to start again, start identifying what things are and putting them in their proper perspective, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But the way like rock, like yo, this is this is Chinese. Well they both have noodles.
Speaker 4: Noodles still it's not Chinese.
Speaker 1: But the way rock and roll expanded where they had to make subcategories after it got so big. I think hip hop's in the same realm as that. Like there's punk rock, there's all different types of rock and roll. I think hip hop is the same thing. That's trap, that's underground, that's through hip hop. I think it's all within the same thing.
Speaker 2: Is why do we always play so much so much? It's like value in longevity. The world changes, things are supposed to change, things are supposed to evolve.
Speaker 1: You're asking why I want a champion longevity and music.
Speaker 2: It's just not But that's not commonplace. Like look at the history of hip hop. How many phases we've had, Like we're looking for something that's never.
Speaker 3: Existed, and some of our most classic like what's the longest era in hip hop? Yeah, some of our most classic songs and eras of hip hop, especially.
Speaker 1: With us just put out three albums.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody is not what two people. I've been making good music for the for the entirety of the genre. I'm saying hip hop has gone through so many phases in they some longer than others, they coming up.
Speaker 1: But that's it. That's the nature of music. That's just how this shit works.
Speaker 4: On Like, I think, I always champion longevity. I'm not saying just music.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I think that Sexy Red is going to have She's going to be around for a while because even if it's not music, her personality is going to keep her around for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So whether she moves into TV, film, you know what I mean, talk show, whatever it is, I think that her personality is going to warrant her longevity. Now, she may not be putting out hit songs and going you know, things like that too much longer, but I think that her Sexy Red, she is going her personality is going to keep her around for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, longevity.
Speaker 4: Still a thing to champion.
Speaker 1: I think that's the main problem with hip hop is not champion longevity, like, continue to contribute to the well, not here.
Speaker 4: To the hip hop music. Music has turned into a lick.
Speaker 1: It's a hustle.
Speaker 6: It's a let me get lit here so I can do this thing over here, like let me get a viral moment, let me get a viral record, let me, you know, get a bunch of streams here, and then I can go and do this thing. Like people started using the music as a vehicle to really get to it, which is I don't think there's nothing wrong with it, you know what I'm saying. I think that still you need integrity and everything that you do. But I understand this eraror and this generation, but of how quickly things could happen for you. Like even we go back to Bryson Tiller when his record took off, when his song took off, he was still I think working at a pizza spot when that record took off, and he was like, yo, I didn't even have too much other other songs done. Like when that song took off, and now people looking at me like we need an album, He's like, what the fuck? So he was doing something where it was like he didn't know it was gonna pop for him. But now obviously he's had longevity, he's been around for a while. He's been able to put out good songs, good albums, like you know, it could take off to you. But a lot of people now they use it as just I don't even care about this ship, like I just want to quick lick and then let me go and do this other thing.
Speaker 1: I just think it's the most important thing to hip hop culture is longevity my crazy life by YG turned ten.
Speaker 4: Longevity or integrity?
Speaker 1: Well it's I mean, because is there integrity anywhere? No longevity? If you if you want to put integrity into hip hop, that's a tough thing to put into. If you really want to get down, you should.
Speaker 6: You should put integrity into anything that you're creating, into anything that you're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, that would depend on your definition of integrity.
Speaker 4: There's only one definition of integrity.
Speaker 2: What the one where you set up your man's and then you know, like the hip hop it's so it's such a selfish sport. There's so little integrity in this shit. I think the place that above all is like what are we.
Speaker 1: Talking aboute Integrity can be a perception like let you sexy Red for example. I don't think it's bad the stuff she talks about or you know, shakes her ass, all the shit that people could say like how could you do that as a woman have some integrity? I think she has integrity. I don't think her doing that takes away from her integrity. But some people would think, as a woman, you should have some integrity and not speak that way, move that way, dance that way. Like integrity is a perception, it really is.
Speaker 4: But that Yeah, I don't know about that one.
Speaker 5: So MA, would you like me?
Speaker 2: Could you?
Speaker 1: I mean rapping about I mean, it's it's definitely a way bigger systematic conversation. But you could say, glorifying selling drugs to a community does not have much integrity in it. Exactly, it doesn't. You could sell drugs with integrity senseless violence. People could say, of course it comes from.
Speaker 6: A certain place.
Speaker 4: To sell drugs with integrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to your family. Everyone else's no.
Speaker 4: But you can sell drugs with integrity, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Explain that to me if you're talking about from the business side, Yeah, from the business side. But at the end of the day, you're still.
Speaker 2: I think we're talking that's about integrity, and this is more into the morality side.
Speaker 4: Of this poisoning ship that you eat every day that you support.
Speaker 5: Okay, they don't have any integrity either. I don't think integrity with integrity.
Speaker 1: At least those things are FDA approved.
Speaker 4: At least put that little stick on it.
Speaker 1: The highest form, like somebody with a bad dog. Shit.
Speaker 6: Let you feel like somebody with a lab coat, like looked over it before they sold it to you.
Speaker 1: Put that little FDA stick on it. I mean, once you get into selling certain lifestyles integrities, you can move the integrity, but the overall thing you're doing is doesn't have integrity.
Speaker 3: Integrity, integrity the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles, moral uprightness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very morality center. Think. I think there can be.
Speaker 6: Big You can absolutely sell drugs with a tegrity.
Speaker 1: I think there're gonna be a redemption quality in ending it and realizing what you did was wrong and you were putting a position that you kind of had no other choice. I understand it. But without the redemption part, is there any integrity? That's kind of like what people are giving me a lot of shit for when he's talking about prison reform and squashing beefs and then he goes on on the radar and talks about just shooting ops, spinning the block, Like there needs to be some consistency in this integrity but this but yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's again, that's the art understand thing, Like you know, you can't.
Speaker 6: We're not sitting there talking about Denzel killing a bunch of people in Equalizer and saying he's a bad person.
Speaker 1: That's art. It's a movie.
Speaker 6: You can't hold rappers. You can't hold rappers to that and say, oh, he's talking about this in his music, like, yes, you can.
Speaker 4: Denzel walking here. You ain't like, Yo, that's fucked up? What you didn't it?
Speaker 3: Because it's because this is It depends on who the audience is. If this was thirty forty years ago and we didn't know the repercussions and the effects that rap has, especially violent rap has on these young children's minds and how they look up to these celebrities and idolize these celebrities, if we didn't were if it was forty years ago, fifty years ago and we didn't know those ramifications, then we can say, okay, this is different because we didn't expect that at this point. You know, I know, both of them know how these little kids look up to these drill rappers and how they idolize them, and how it affects the way that they move throughout this world. So you can sit up here and say, oh, it's just the art form and use that as a cop out. If you're really good at your art, use a different type of art forms.
Speaker 6: The marg just saying is that's killing, shooting, homicide, murders. That's something that has been happening. Hip hop is only fifty years old. Murders, killings, and all this shit has been happening way before hip hop even was thought of.
Speaker 3: Okay, so just because this genre time that these younger boys are way worse than the generations before them, you say that on the seat all the time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Why do you think that that is?
Speaker 3: You don't think that that has anything to do with the inception of drill music and how violent music has gotten and how accessible.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying it. What I'm saying is I'm not going to sit here and say, oh, because an artist talks about this like he's doing something wrong, like that's adding poison to our community. I'm not going to say that now. I do, at the same time, see the influence that music has. Music had the influence on me. I started experimenting with smoking weed and drinking forties and shit like that. Just all of the shit I was listening to That's how I was introduced to that shit. I didn't know anything about that. But at the same time, I still had my own I wasn't a follower. You underst what I'm saying. So I think a lot of the times it's who is doing these things. These are kids that are lost. They're just looking for identity, They're trying to find themselves they don't have.
Speaker 3: But those those are demn near all if once you get are under the age, if I want to say, like sixteen, that is damn near all kids. All kids are lost and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but no, but all kids, all kids are not without foundation. A lot of these kids like that are doing dumb shit, come from great homes, great families, like they're just following. So, but I'm not going to blame that solely on music. That will be unfair to the artist. Like because I said something, you mean to tell me I caused full homicides in the city because I said something in a song last week, that's unfair to put that on the artist.
Speaker 3: Oh, all the time, not sincerest with but all the time you say on this podcast, I have to use my platform responsibly.
Speaker 5: I have to be careful of what I say, because I know that I have a reach.
Speaker 3: So if you're making millions and millions and millions of dollars off of these kids, no matter whether it's just you or whether it's a one hundred rappers, and it's like, oh, well, they're all talking about the same things too. You are participating in the culture and you are contributing, and you got to eat that. It might not feel good, and you might have to look and say, hey, I'm making millions, I'm feeding my family, I'm helping my family out the hood.
Speaker 5: But you are contributing to a problem. It's the same shit with recycling.
Speaker 3: I can sit up there and go throw a bottle on the ground and say, oh but this, my one little bottle isn't going to cause real harm in the world, but I am still contributing to the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again, very true.
Speaker 6: But it's not fair to say because an artist is rapping about this type of music that oh, you're the sole cause of this that's going on in our communities.
Speaker 4: I can never put that on just the artist.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a bigger problem, no problem, this is what I'm saying it say so it's a way bigger problem than just the music and hip hop.
Speaker 4: Now again, I'm with you. I've seen it firsthand.
Speaker 6: I've been a victim of it to a certain degree of how music can influence and you know, affect your upbringing and you growing up in your environment. It's the energy that's put out. It's a fucking it's words, you know what I'm saying. It's like it gets you people listening to music to getting the zone with the athletes in the locker room.
Speaker 4: Not not well, not to kill people.
Speaker 5: Niggas put out certain music to go kill people.
Speaker 6: No, I mean we've seen We've seen even Marines say they was listening to certain songs and shit when they were going in Afghanistan going like looking for like Taliban, and they was listening to certain music like to get them in that in that move.
Speaker 4: So, but that's what it is. It's a it puts you in them, but you have to understand how to separate that.
Speaker 6: Like the same if you go to see a movie, if I see somebody shooting up a whole fucking store in a movie, I'm not gonna be in a movie that are rocking back and forth, like yes, as soon as i leave, I'm going outside to fucking do this same shit that I just like, No, this is the this is not this is art. This is just creativity. This is how somebody's painting a story, painting a picture. I'm not gonna go out here and do that because that's the words that I'm listening to. That's the It's just a difference in being able to associate yourself with art and music and they say, Okay, I want to be like that, I want to do that. That's a that's the problem. Like a lot of these kids are just lost souls, like they're lost on heavy drugs, fucked up family situation, fucked up living situation, you know, poverty, like you said, no education. It's a bigger problem than just saying, oh, this drill rapper is the reason, Like, because a lot of these drill rappers are really just rapping about the shit that they see in not that they're not necessarily doing, but the shit that's going on in their environments. Their homeboy just got killed, you know what I'm saying, Or their cousin was killed and things like that growing up whatever. So it's not you can't just put that on the artists. I think that's unfair. But there's a heavy influence on music in the culture and what goes on in our neighborhoods because it is the voice of the people from these communities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not just being I'm not just being hard and we could get off this because it's depressing and ship, but I'm not just being hard on hip hop too. I give video games the same amount of smoke for a lot of the shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna probably much more, gonna cancel GTA like and be like y'all like they were.
Speaker 1: Weren't they like trying to get g TA canceled.
Speaker 4: I cannot. I can understand why. I agree, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, it's like we got to look past just the video game, past just the artists and the rapper, and we got to look past that and dig deeper, like what's what's the root of these problems?
Speaker 1: I agree. It was a good, healthy conversation, guys. It's always good to have healthy conversation. Love a nice little after school special, you know what I'm saying. Jokes, funny, No, I really enjoyed the conversation. I'm serious. Yeah, I thought that was great. But back to your point of saying, like the female rappers that can actually rap looking at sexy Red, I do think there is a balance that we need to pay attention to Flow Milly, who we've loved for quite some time. I love you could say that the machine pushed the button, but she's been putting in work for what seven years now. I love that Cardi and Scissa hopped on that remix. The song is incredible, and I think it's her time. M hm. She can really rap. She's one of those. So I think there is still a good balance. As much as I shit on current hip hop and what I think is more of a business model than it is a music model, you still get people like Flow Millie getting the looks they deserve. To have Sisson and Cardi on a remix, shout out of Helen shot at RCA. But that's.
Speaker 4: Great look for Flow Milly.
Speaker 6: I mean anytime you can get a record with Cardi and Scissor, I mean that's you know, that's the top of the top.
Speaker 1: But is that another way for like you said, uh.
Speaker 4: Earlier, Cardi is having trouble catching one.
Speaker 1: Is this another way for her to stay relevant? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They in the in the ears for Sciss doesn't have a problem with any relevancy.
Speaker 6: So I'm just I'm just speaking about Cardi in particular, like because artists will do that even though they're big album even though.
Speaker 1: They well that part that's still charting, but even though.
Speaker 6: They're big, it's like they'll they'll hear because to me, this is again great for flu Millie because this is you're talking about Cardi and fucking Scissors, two of the biggest, fucking artists. But this is to me another way of if an artist is signed to how we had the conversation of one of the biggest artists, right and that artist goes in the studio just to hear what you're working on, and here's like, oh shit, like you got a record. This is really just the cool way of saying YOUO, let me get that, but let me hop on.
Speaker 1: I need a verse on that. But that's it's been happening in hip hop.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a back to our longevity conversation. I think it's a beautiful way for young artists and legacy acts to use each other.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying, oh did it Drake, does it I'm not I'm not saying anybody does it. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it. I'm just saying that that is essentially what this is. Here's this artist that's on the rise, on the come up, making some noise, caught a record, has a really dope record. Artists that are already established hear that record and like, nah, I need I need to eat on it, I need I need a verse on that. If if Flow Milly was signed to Cardio Scissor, we may not have even heard this record. It made it that I'm just saying that, that's how you're saying I went to what it would have went to the bigger artists it would have went. So this would have just been a Cardi record if she was signed to Cardi Party at a label, or if she was signed to scism.
Speaker 3: Because really is such a completely different artist than Maybe actually.
Speaker 6: That's how things happen. It's not like a guess that's how things.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but it also has to match the artists. We were talking about literally on our last conversation about Drake and how he handles his artist. The artist on his label usually make music like him. This Flow Millie song. It could be a Cardi record, could not be a Cardi record. It could be a Scissor record. This would not be No, of course, this could.
Speaker 6: Be a Scissor record because she's basically singing.
Speaker 4: This could be a Cardi record. This could absolutely be a Cardi record.
Speaker 5: You sign me a Cardi record that sounds anything like this.
Speaker 1: Cardi has songs where she's singing on some of the song song with his what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: It's not just about the singing, it's about the way that the song is. Like, this isn't a Cardi record.
Speaker 5: It just isn't.
Speaker 6: So why is Cardi on the record.
Speaker 3: It's a good feature, it's cute, it's a different it's a remix, Like it's not like it's just a regular song.
Speaker 5: It's a remix.
Speaker 3: So yes, you switched the song up a little bit, but it does. It just doesn't sound like a Cardi record. I don't think that's a big crazy the thing to say.
Speaker 6: If Flow Milly, if Cardi b had a record label and Flow Milly was an artist that she signed, I can guarantee you that if Cardi walked in this session and heard that record, this would be a Cardi B record. Okay, guarantee you that I disagree. That's how it happens, like it always happens, Like I could see it as Cardi featuring Flow Mill. I think, however, you want to chop it, it would be on a Cardi B project or it would be released as a Cardi B record, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's great that Carti is I guess, I guess helping flow Milly, but again, she's been working for so long is definitely Cardi and says of help with this. I mean this is an RCA move. I think RCA wanted to remix a record that's already popping and got Scissor, who's on RCA. I'm sure she liked it and fucks with Flowmilly. I'm sure the relationship and then got a Cardy after that, because Carti is, to your point, hopping on things to be next to what's hot at the time, which I don't think there's any fault in that.
Speaker 4: That's part of the game. That's part of the game. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If if this, if this was an artist signed to one of these ladies, this could easily have been one of their records sis we notice would have been Acissor song.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a Scissor record. Yeah, do you know what I'm saying? But Cardi.
Speaker 6: I could see Cardi taking this and like you said, even if she kept flowing it, if that was an artist, this would be a Cardi song, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But even to that point, like I'm sure an an R heard that record at RCA. They didn't send it to SIV Flowilly kept it. They're on the same label. That is similar to what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm talking about being signed directly to that artist, not being label mates, being signed directly to that artist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a that's a total different thing, totally different thing.
Speaker 6: But one of my one of my candidates for a song of the Summer, Dislow Milli record.
Speaker 4: I like it, definitely one of my one of my candidates.
Speaker 1: Do you like the remix? I like the remix? I like it, Yeah, I like to I like the remix, like the videos, dope like I like it. And staying in music, it was a it was a cool new music Friday. I felt like we can stay in longevity and legacy. H my partner in crime, Man in the Woods, he come out of the Woods. Yeah, we might have to Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 6: We might have to forgive Justin for that Man in the Woods album and O this album was that good act like it never. I mean, it's a lot better than Man in the Woods. So we might have to forgive Justin. Might be he might be slowly working his way back into a good graces and a spot at the Things Given dinner table for sure. Should I have some white hate white hate? I love white hate so absolutely. I love when y'all hate on each other.
Speaker 1: The album confused me. It was a rollercoaster of me liking it and me also thinking it was the worst thing ever. Really, the first record Memphis, I was like, okay, this was like when Usher tried to make that Future album. M hmm. I was like, what the fuck Justin was in the Woods? Now he's just trying to find records that should have went to Drake. I was very nervous. I hate the intro. It would be a great song for someone else. Justin trying to match what's going on right now was awful. Okay.
Speaker 6: It's always a little weird when the legacy artists try to catch the current sound.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's short sighted and my opinion maybe they should try to do that for longevity, but I think it sucks. It started out slow. Technicolor I think could be ranked in Justin's top fifteen catalog. That's how good record color. That record is insane. Drown was like they were trying to recreate the old Justin. That's what a lot of this album feels like. The Justin that we loved with Timberland. They tried to recreate.
Speaker 4: It was glimpses of it.
Speaker 1: They tried to recreate. It's like since they brought him out the woods, it's.
Speaker 6: Like seeing stocking him alone picking roll. It's like okay, yeah, not.
Speaker 1: As quick as it used to be, but okay, and some landed, some landed really good, and some didn't at all. There was like, there's really no greay area on this album. It's either they nailed it or they didn't at all. Like the Usher album, there's stuff that like I'm like, oh, that's cool, that's really great. Not for me. This one is either nailed it. I hate that, or get the fuck out of it? Is it big?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: I hate that record?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I hate that record. I wish I never heard that record.
Speaker 5: You hate it that much, he said.
Speaker 6: When I used to go to McDonald's, I would never order to small. I would always do it big.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 6: I don't ever want to.
Speaker 1: All right, the back to what you were saying, R I mean, one of the best records on there. I think the writing is fucking insane. I'm we don't need to leave. I'm the party. I don't know why, girl, I'm the party.
Speaker 6: It's a good sad record, but I don't give all told y'all crazy that song, I said, dope record.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want to hear forty six year old tell a girl to stay in because I am the party. That sounds like something Will Ferrell would say when he walked into like a step Brother scene. First of all, that's what that sounds like.
Speaker 4: US is not forty six, number one, forty seven. No, he's what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Forty five?
Speaker 2: Oh that's all right, that's crazy, he said, forty six you're trying to come on. That's it's a year off.
Speaker 1: I was a year off.
Speaker 4: US is forty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I thought he was like forty three, forty five he's the party?
Speaker 4: Oh shit, I didn't know she was forty five age she looks before his age, kidding me, I'd beat.
Speaker 1: Too far. Cay, I say I'm gay. Whoa, Yeah that was no, Like like the beats on that album. The beats on the album are really good. Okay, okay, all right, Like i'd like to play a beat, No, but you like to get Yeah, oh my god, you would never be a fly love to be a fly? Little session. Yes, I would be so scared. Let's get back to it, especially of how amazing flying the wall to be a man on his knees, I'd be kicky Balmer.
Speaker 5: We almost made it through this episode, which shall be in eggs.
Speaker 4: Like y'all keep telling you I'm being progressive.
Speaker 1: I like that. Like ugs, it's pretty good. I don't want to sit here and ship on everything I thought it was. I think it is great. But like when you get stuff like this, dude, like I don't need the world does not need justin Timberlake's afrobeat.
Speaker 2: Record No Black Women Loved When Brands African Child.
Speaker 1: Classic record by the way, Yeah he was a African space Christ. Great record. That movie is really underrated. And I know we're we're not team Puff, but he killed that role. Yeah, there's just moments in there that I just think r c A was like, well, he's back, Let's get him on some let's get him on some afrobeats. They should just put him in black face. The record with in Sync is fucking incredible. Paradise is so good. I love that. That's like the way in Sync came back. What you should have put him in black face? What is he? I don't listen, Okay, I have caught the Laura Hills. I don't live all right, I gotta I gotta pick that up from you. I didn't even hear him say that. All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: They I mean once he went in the Woods, it was like invisible black face got you.
Speaker 4: It's cool. The album, it's just cool.
Speaker 1: Is it better than Man in the Woods.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's better than Man in the Woods. Don't do that this Man in the Woods. Right, at least they committed. But I'll put it this way, I don't like Man in the Woods. At least they committed. Okay, they committed. In Man in the Woods, they went full fledge, and that's what the fuck we're gonna do. This one felt like we're committing to trying to make Justin what he was before, when he was a pop star that the whites and blacks loved. And I think they missed more than they hit. But when they hit, hands down some of the best Meteah. Even in the video Technicolor is so fucking good. That's a great record. It looks like they're reminding Justin Timberlake. He's Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even this, even watching this video currently without soundly just it's like he's acting to be himself.
Speaker 1: Probably forty six too, Yeah, he run the same age as usual. Yeah, I would say there justin.
Speaker 4: You know what it is with Justin Man, He's he's always like he's always trying to.
Speaker 1: Forty three real, wow, you recently turned forty three.
Speaker 6: He's he's always like the cool spy in all his is that they try to make him the cool spy. Like it's like, who is this who is this handsome guy walking like in a different temple than everybody else.
Speaker 1: In the room. And it's always funny that the camera's specifically on him, but no one recognizes him. He always walks through the club undetected, Yeah, and then has a even though spotlight is on him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it then has a one on one with a beautiful woman on the dance floor and then disappears in his Lamborghini.
Speaker 1: And I don't care who you are, like it, James Bond was. Even if you're not famous, if this scenario happened in the club, everyone's gonna stop and look at what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been in the club and seen a scenario like this happen? Where you ever see like a guy that doesn't know a girl, he just walks up to and starts dancing. That never happens.
Speaker 1: It happens. Oh, when it's freaky. I've been that. I've been that girl. I've been that girl.
Speaker 6: When have you been that girl?
Speaker 1: Demaras, when have you been?
Speaker 3: You got a different You gotta go to different type of clubs and all you gotta go to the clubs when.
Speaker 6: They actually I gotta go to a different type of club.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to clubs with dance clubs like where they actually dance.
Speaker 4: You don't dancing clubs?
Speaker 5: No, yes they do. They have play dance club.
Speaker 4: We're name one in New York.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't. I'm older now, I don't really go to club.
Speaker 4: I'm older.
Speaker 3: You're twenty nine, you're twenty nine when I was twenty twenty one years.
Speaker 6: Old, looking faces and he was licking somebody's mouth random, she was tripping sweat.
Speaker 1: I see all that. I love that.
Speaker 3: But the dancing with the random nud dancing with your random melt like and all that.
Speaker 5: Ship like, Yeah that people, really, that's that actually happens.
Speaker 1: We don't do that.
Speaker 5: And African American hip hop culture clubs.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: American culture clubs.
Speaker 1: Club brand said that what club is African American culture club I American hip hop? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: That sounds like a fucking AA meeting, like the African American Culture Club of Society of America.
Speaker 1: I think that's the definition of.
Speaker 5: Urban, Like, what the fuck is they don't? They don't do that at urban clubs?
Speaker 1: Urban? Well, they definitely. Why so if they not doing that at urban clubs, what club they're doing that?
Speaker 3: They do that at the white The white people be in there together dancing with each other, kissing each other randomly on a dance for that.
Speaker 4: Happens because everybody's high on coke as of white.
Speaker 1: Even though we're off beat, we do enjoy dancing together. We do a lot. We do a lot of dancing.
Speaker 4: I mean black people we enjoy dancing together too.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are great at it. I'm saying we're trash, but we still like it. I didn't think I needed to explain that black people dance. I was trying to explain that white people dance. Y'all don't even know.
Speaker 6: Justin Colemano right there with that girl looking to see that's that's that's how you catch that mono that you.
Speaker 1: Had point to me that mono? Right, mono when I was seventeen.
Speaker 4: How did you catch it?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 4: Lickt your mouth on the dance floor?
Speaker 1: Right? Probably something similar, exactly exactly my point. It was underrated feeling as as a youngster when you were at the parties or the clubs. When she dances with you for two and a half songs and then she turns around and keeps dancing with you, You've been chosen for the night. Oh, once you get that face to face time, Like if she dances two songs, you're like, all right, this could be something. That third song when she turns around to dance with you face to face, you but like you're getting put You get a little ot yeah, But then you know that that feeling of like, oh shit, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: But then you start hating when she start dancing with somebody else, and then you're standing there trying to look cool and not dance by yourself, and now you don't want.
Speaker 1: To dance face face. She's not dancing to somebody else. There was a lot of girls that you used to face to face every guy in the party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that, that don't mean that she's with you for the night because she face to face.
Speaker 1: Then she used you like that over the pants tug, like in the middle of the club. The bad thing was the guy that didn't understand that that was just a dub and like awkwardly followed the girl for the rest of the party just because y'all danced for that long. She was really just dancing, that's it.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Some guys that they see her dance with another guy and now they're like mad, like you thought that was like just your dance partner for the night.
Speaker 4: She's in a party like.
Speaker 1: She's But I'm saying, you know that feeling. On the third song, turn around and she looks at you and like your trouble. I'm getting pussy.
Speaker 5: Not your trouble. You've been outside a little bit too long.
Speaker 1: You're trouble. Your trouble. If your trouble just made you feel you getting hard on her butt, that's OK.
Speaker 4: You know I'm hard, I'm horny. I'm not trouble, troubled.
Speaker 1: Your trouble. He's married. I haven't been hard on the butt in a minute.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I missed those days because you haven't probably danced.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying. I missed like the dancing days. No one dances like that now.
Speaker 4: When we was at the box, you was trying to find one to dance with.
Speaker 1: There was none in there.
Speaker 6: It was you had to see Julian look any type of girl woke past. He start trying to catch the beat a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, it's not in here tonight makes me licking toes on a fucking perch. Crazy man told this story fingering a girl while dancing at a high school party was like the purest form of human I think I ever was. That's when I think I was my happiest. Sap with your finger in your mouth, that's sick you. I definitely smelled it. You can't make that smell it. Anta can't. You can't make that.
Speaker 6: You can't just create that off the freestyle, just a pea tree dish.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, that that feeling of when she you know, your hand was close and she gave you that little nudge to push it down.
Speaker 4: You felt that lip that lit.
Speaker 1: It just gets warm. I don't think there's a better feeling.
Speaker 4: That warm lip hanging outside of the throng.
Speaker 2: A warm lip still heads. Yeah, we gotta bring back dancing. We gotta bring back warm fingering and clad. We got to bring back warm lips. Lips don't be warm no more. That's the problem. See anybody walking around with these cold coochies, aren't y'all niggas out here? Y'all not getting these couchies warm? Like it's a lot of cold coochies in the club. When was the last time he ran into a cold one? A cold couch ship about like it felt like you reached at the bottom of the cooler for this. It's like, yo, like you gotta women took like those handwarmer things that you like slap to activate and just put him in there.
Speaker 3: I had a conversation with a man who planed one time about warm COUCHI he said he liked for the like the snail musin that comes out to.
Speaker 1: Be that's what she's like, a necrophiliac like he like.
Speaker 5: I don't know. He said it was like a he liked it almost like when somebody to let niggas.
Speaker 4: Go buy an aloe plant, put it in the fridge.
Speaker 6: Then facts, facts, that's what he wants. He want a cold piece of alo on a plant. He want a cold piece of alo. You don't want a woman, want a cold al He don't want a woman. He want a cold piece of all.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: It's a nice feel every once in a while, like not regularly. But the coldness, he's crazy.
Speaker 1: That means something's wrong. It's supposed to be one of the warmest part once it's literally coming out of your bike. People have become such horse war players. Young people are just fucking that's why it's cold. Now for one's warming the pussy, Yeah, yes it's yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Got you gotta warm these coochies up. Get back to four play for like forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Is fingering even a thing to this generation? Hell?
Speaker 4: Finger on hell?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm good with finger and like leave it taking a back seat. Why it's just it's not it's unsanitary, no matter how much you wash your hands, it's just your hands carry a lot of bacteria.
Speaker 1: Sanitary.
Speaker 4: Your hands carry bacteria.
Speaker 1: But if I put my tongue there, you think of a nigga mouth and a dick don't carry bacteria.
Speaker 4: Ye carry more than that.
Speaker 5: Your hands, Your hands are probably the dirtiest part of you.
Speaker 1: About it.
Speaker 5: I'm not in hell no, you dick dirtrty. Your hands don't play with me like well you.
Speaker 1: Said hell no.
Speaker 6: So in general, like niggas ain't no dirt dirty niggas are you? You know it's some dirt balls.
Speaker 4: Walking around you telling me.
Speaker 5: I know it's like I fuck with dirty niggas.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying you funk with them, but you see them.
Speaker 5: They exists for sure, Oh they do.
Speaker 6: They niggas is everywhere a dirt bomb and those are the and a dirty nigga is the most social nigga. He wanted to be in every girl face. You don't see that plaque in your mouth, like nigga, get out her face.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it, if I wash my hands, what's worse that or me busting down a chop. She's and Hennessy and then go to each your pussy at two am.
Speaker 2: That's my mouth has probably discussed that post club mouth when you probably just well, alcohols are disinfecting.
Speaker 1: You might have had like.
Speaker 10: Honey, I think has more like it doesn't. You can't disinfect itself even pussy off the sata. You didn't brush your teeth, pussy eight white niggas. That drink regular Hennessy is crazy at.
Speaker 1: This old age. Regular just Hennessy in general.
Speaker 3: They have really high like price points for others that are really good quality, but regular hanness I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I've ate the chicks pussy after sipping ian j and you're telling me me washing my hands and fingers would they be worse? No, straight evil Jesus.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking Paul Massian Peach, I'm sorry, but who's.
Speaker 2: Jesus?
Speaker 4: Is that what Jesus disciple was? Paul Massan? Who is Paul Massan?
Speaker 1: It was at the end of the Last Woman, Brandy, Yeah, you never had Paul Masome. I never heard of Paul Massan.
Speaker 6: Oh, Oh, that's that real.
Speaker 3: That's that real Alki ship, like a real Alky to drink that drink that ship. My uncle and my aunt used to drink it, and one day they spilled it. I remember, I'll never forget this as a kid. They spilled it on.
Speaker 5: Her wooden floor and it took the color out of the woods. They never drink it again.
Speaker 1: That's really what especially about. We're like, that's the v s O. P CA. Michelle was really singing about Paul Maissan. My track coach at Saint Peter's name was Coach Massoon. So we used to when we were drinking in college, we used to say we was drinking drinking the Coach Massoon. We drink in a lot.
Speaker 6: It's cheap, Yeah, it's nasty. My cheap alcohol was not been in. I can't even smell that shit. I just I will throw up smelling that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what, I've been drinking a lot lately. I had went last night. I've been drinking a lot of mes caun mcgroney's lately.
Speaker 1: Mescal mcgroney's.
Speaker 4: I can tell by your hat that you look like a mess.
Speaker 1: That pretentious. It's not miss cal mcgarney. Yeah, just the word mcgroney feels pretentious. I feel like you shouldn't say nigroni. Yeah, that's a little macaroni.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, well, he said, he did. Many think about a mescal negrony roy it does. It is your color, so at least you can like coordinate. Oh it's a little ginger red, Yeah, a little, that's the capari.
Speaker 5: He could just do an old fashion, old fashion taste better.
Speaker 1: I love the mess caletary. They're great.
Speaker 2: It's super simple too, to make anyone out there is experimenting with cocktails.
Speaker 3: Catch gave me a free espresso martini shot and yeah, why do y'all drink that?
Speaker 1: Ship? Well it's not a shot.
Speaker 6: Well, they gave you a start there.
Speaker 1: Well they bust it.
Speaker 3: They bust it down like it's basically a special martini, and they busted down in the shots for my table.
Speaker 5: And I was just like, oh, this is so.
Speaker 4: He just gave you a special martini but he only wanted to give you one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so free.
Speaker 5: It was like free, but it was just it's nasty.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: When Demarrius was a bartender, she used to charge me full price.
Speaker 2: Sure did, yeah, but that was kind of like an even exchange because you would charge her full price for.
Speaker 5: That's eighty dollars. His fucking drink was ten.
Speaker 1: There was only so many comps thank you. I got it.
Speaker 4: My guest list is jammed. It was jam it's just slammed. My list is slammed.
Speaker 1: I can't especially if you.
Speaker 3: Try to get Rory'd be like, just buy the ticket and I'll get you backstage. You go to like get backstage.
Speaker 5: He's running. He's fake runner. I'm just so busy running around.
Speaker 1: Was not fake running around. I was really running around.
Speaker 4: No, no, I've seen Rory really running around bark Lay Center.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, that night, oh that night you were there.
Speaker 1: I was working. I did the pyro coked out of my mind. This is who control didn't know he did coke. This is who we are. When would I have known you you had done coke? This is what the whole tour. I didn't see one person do cocaine on the Polluca tour. I mean, I'm nice with like, I'm not like a fool, but yeah, we were all reactive.
Speaker 4: So you was jacked the pressing the button.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even know. You think I'm a officer. I had work to do. I wasn't like looking at we didn't piss test y'all. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Because so this is years ago. At this point, Uh, you know, I I'm throwing I'm throwing everybody under the bus. This guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't we don't know if wants that up. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, you see see we know if somebody get locked up.
Speaker 6: He we and they all come looking forward.
Speaker 2: They know we were we were doing uh you know, and most time you're sharing bags. So we're doing a lot of bag passes, and we were doing the tunnels like at the Marcos backstage, but there's always just like.
Speaker 1: Police posted up because it's one of those nights. And we were doing a pass.
Speaker 2: This guy man in front, like in the wall of police or three ft in front of us, not even and he just takes the bag out and does like the most botched, horrible backwards handoff in front of the police wall. And I just go and just like grab it and we just like walked by. I was like, dude, what the fuck was that? We were both like strung out.
Speaker 1: It was just his uh and his defense. I'm sure the cops were preoccupied with the sixty crips that were that stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I just like, you know, because that's like the fluorescent highlight, the wall that seat, that hallway is just so well lit. They would have seen the bag. If the bag hit the floor, they wouldn't have cared. It was just a I mean, I would have felt awful.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But after that I got a text about doing the pyro and I ended up doing the pyro for the Locks reunion and just like smashing buttons and hitting on the sliders, so you almost kill styles. And I was doing I was doing data chic, I was doing bumps while we were doing the it was great.
Speaker 4: Well it was doing money power respect he was doing money powder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Respect well, they were saying they had enough weight to scale that the way The Whales with Julian was like.
Speaker 2: It on tour when we would do like when we would do drug like when we do bumps whatever outside like in the in the production pilic, in the tech room, all the tech guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just seriously like when mothers find out like their kids drank at sixteen. I swear on my whole life, I had no idea y'all were doing.
Speaker 4: Cocin What the fuck?
Speaker 1: The great? It's easy. I would have told y'all not to do cocaine, especially so I don't think our insurance covered them.
Speaker 6: Because the Locks was coming on stage. You don't need to be in charge of fucking blowing up Jada Kiss's face.
Speaker 1: At the job, no one got near the pyro that was. That was They did a great job. No, that was me. I guided them. You you got it them.
Speaker 4: You said, yo, don't step there.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, go that way.
Speaker 2: But if you ever get into the tech like a booth, like with the like guys with the sound guys, they all do so we would spend me and redacted name from earlier. We'd just spend like time in there, just like openly just doing bumps with the team, the venue team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you know it's conraraderie. You were running a fucking crazy I had no where. He was just running around slapping wrist bands on people's wrists. Yeah, all his four taking them off. Maul actually did. Aul was a good help at the Barclay Center. Was there made you made a decision that was really actually helpful in the moment? Oh yes, I was in the middle of losing my fucking mind.
Speaker 4: That was what it was, Benner. I told Benner, right, it was Benner. I told Benner.
Speaker 6: I think they were trying to stop all the fabios like his whole crew from going on stage, and I'm like, dog, we're in Brooklyn Arclay Center. He has one of the biggest records in the fucking city, in the fucking country right now, let all of these motherfuckers on stage, Like, why are you trying to stop the whole block from going on?
Speaker 4: This is a moment. Some of them started.
Speaker 6: Climbing and sneaking in. They were trying to stop. I'm like, dog, just let them go. As soon as they got on stage, that ship turned into a fucking moment.
Speaker 1: It was the perfect advice hen to stop that from because no matter what, you're not gonna stop, so you might as well let the moment happen.
Speaker 6: They just want to go in there. They were great brook Yeah, they grew up ten blocks from here. This is like them being in the garden. Let them have their moment. Let them go up there. Do they dances, you know, like, just let them fucking go crazy packed.
Speaker 1: I was crazy when that came on. I will speak for Fave and his crew for that night specifically, they were some of the best I don't want to use the word anserage, but best crew that we've had. Usually the crews are are always a nightmare. They were some of the nicest, most polite people ever. Once Fabio was done, they got off stage and went and party like they were fucking great. The cops were on crazy alert. I understand they had just had a lot of shit had happened six nine Casanova rowdy. There was a lot of shit that was going on with the bar place, so they were on edge with those guys. Those guys were amazing. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a moment.
Speaker 6: It was definitely a moment, and I'm glad that they let them have that moment because that shit turned up a whole the show. The whole show was that night was dope. I would have five YEO hit the Stay did that record that took that shit to a whole other level.
Speaker 5: Raven took a picture of me when I was dancing to it. There's a picture of me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, you was someway out this shaking.
Speaker 1: I literally was doing a big drip dance like just like that kind of video of me. Yeah, great moment. Before we get away from music, I do want to note that Tiara Whack put out an incredible album on Friday, hip Hop. It's hip Hop, It's r and b it's pop. There's everything on that album. I'm only like two or three listeners into it, but you know when you can tell that you're gonna like an album for quite some time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was one of those. Tierra is She's, She's she's like quietly one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 1: She she delivered on this. Yeah, it's incredible. I'm really happy that she took her time with it. I'm happy that she's getting the shine she deserves for it. You know, as we know, for the past however many years, Cherra has always been I think, ahead of the curve as far as creative goes with everything that she does. But I can't recommend this album more. It's so fucking good.
Speaker 6: She went Tierra Man, she's she's dope. Like I think that she's just such a unique artist again hip hop MC rapper, She's dope. Man, She's dope. She gives me a lot of like the old Missy vibes.
Speaker 1: You know, just compare women to other women.
Speaker 6: No, but I'm just saying, like, as far as like just her artists, like she pays attention. She's like she's creating her own like her Tierra world, and she's she's.
Speaker 1: One of the artists that could actually really rap and on singing well, Tierra can rap and like a lot. It's a lot of great singing on this project. Really, it's it's great. But before we get to voicemails, I know we weren't really going to get into it, but I do want to bring up more Kanye West text messages. Okay, the copy one that we talked about last episode was one of my favorite. I fully identified with his text message to Kaye, even though I disagreed with him being mad at Kai. So you ain't do nothing wrong? So I felt this way for no reason. Ooh, so something you got off before? He said yes and then he said fuck you?
Speaker 4: He said fuck you? Yes Yo or Kai.
Speaker 5: That's how you know he's doing well. He getting hate from everywhere.
Speaker 6: Textion texting Kanye gotta be like opening fortune cookies. Yes, you can't predict what he gonna say next at all. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 1: And it's probably gonna be bad advice to you. Can't you cannot predict.
Speaker 4: What Kanye is gonna say next to you in the text mess.
Speaker 1: He might give you some lucky numbers. I wouldn't, I would he might three four fifty.
Speaker 6: He might send you a picture of a fortune from a fortune cookie, Like imagine if somebody you was texting somebody and their responsors was only like pictures of fortunes from fortune cookies, like Yo, so what you doing tonight? And the nigga send you a message like, yo, your lucky numbers are? What am I supposed to do with this?
Speaker 4: Like that's what textan Kanye has to be.
Speaker 1: Like, I just love the simplicity of so you ain't doing nothing wrong. So I felt this way for no reason because you know the answer is rhetorical. I feel a way. What a beautiful way to just put something, and especially when you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I followed by the fuck you didn't. It's for those that aren't aware of what happened. Kanye said. Kai a pair of his new sweatpants and apparently their four size is too large.
Speaker 1: So Kay said this on a stream.
Speaker 6: Yeah yo, yeah, Yo is crazy funny because you know he probably was waiting nose and then you get him in an a that big You're like, come.
Speaker 1: On, man, have you ever been in that position where you get seated something you couldn't wait for? Yes? And then they send you the wrong size. It's like absolutely man.
Speaker 2: With the initial message Kanye sent out was don't make no jokes about my clothes when you ain't saying nothing about what Adidas is doing. When Vulture song came out, you ain't played my verse. You controlled, don't play with me.
Speaker 4: That's fortunate. Cookie shit.
Speaker 1: That was at ten to sixteen PM.
Speaker 6: Imagine opening your DMS and seeing a message like that, don't play with me, you control controlled.
Speaker 4: What what do you talk about?
Speaker 1: Man? And do you watch Kay's content? What did you think he was gonna say during your Adidas back No?
Speaker 6: The fuck that? The funny part is kind of saying nothing wrong like the wrong side? How big?
Speaker 1: These bits? So like, Yo, what come on? Man?
Speaker 4: Like this just don't fit me? That ain't like what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: I think it was great promo for the line. Yeah that was that made me want to go look at what the sweats look like? Do we think that?
Speaker 6: Do we think that uh yeah makes an appearance in Ky's basement? That'd be it so awesome, like bringing bringing the right side sweats?
Speaker 3: I think so I could see Yo seeing yay yell at Kai while Kai just sitting there.
Speaker 5: Like bro, Like it would be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Like I could see Yea definitely going to kicking it with Kyle on the stream for sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like he'd ask Ky to go to wherever he was, like whatever pyramid Kanye was in. Nah, see no, man, that's just something. Yeah, you gotta go.
Speaker 4: I agree with him. Yeah, Man, go to go to Ka's basement, man, and kick it with him there.
Speaker 6: Man, don't don't send Kyle to come to some fucking empty warehouse. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know ya, It's an empty warehouse, nothing in there, just him and Kai.
Speaker 4: Like, no, man, don't do that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: No. I tried to look up this John Monopoly threat because apparently John Monopoly was Kanye West's manager currently and has been his manager for a long time. I saw the headline that he threatened Kai to like fight him. I couldn't find that clip of John Monopoly saying that is that actually true? But there's a Kai did respond. I know I shouldn't find the original clip.
Speaker 5: Stuff, how is he fighting me?
Speaker 1: Kai is really good at what he does. Man, so good. He's so good at this. Making suspense for a Google search is a talent. That's a pure talent.
Speaker 5: It was his age.
Speaker 1: How old I love him?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 1: How old is thisga is fun? Can you read whatever is below? Because I have to hear the threat? How did yo Monopoly say he was going to fight Kai? I just don't believe that. He said. He posted a photo with you, he said, were good.
Speaker 2: But if we ever need to link up for a face to face, I'll meet him in his hood on the streets, just me plus one. He can bring his whole team. Just so y'all understand the type of time I'm on. May Allah bless you all.
Speaker 1: Wait, what that's so weird? You bring all into that? During Raman?
Speaker 5: He said he that was his message to cor No, that was a tweet. But why a child for for pants?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just set him a better size or don't send him at all.
Speaker 4: No, bring the correct size to his fucking to the basement, give it to him on his stream. Make it a moment man, child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm. I'm basically just.
Speaker 7: Because that's the people.
Speaker 1: More time strong. I think.
Speaker 7: I think we respect one another and take the time to communicate from a mature perspective.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is all they're arguing over his paris my pants. We're not.
Speaker 7: That's when thing's gonna go left, and I want to keep things centered. And I appreciate you were taking the time and considering these words.
Speaker 1: All right, but understand that right, understand that, understand that.
Speaker 6: Understanding why I'm gonna come so create it to me from the first place, you said the.
Speaker 1: Pods don't fit, the pots don't fit. You said what you know. I'm just saying, like I could whatever you want to do, we can result. I don't care what is to the fact that I was I had noicerespect you feel me, and I just feel like what he was going back and forth and was a little was a little crazy. Yeah yeah, so so so you.
Speaker 5: Know, how could I how how can we go out moving forward with this?
Speaker 1: I think we just need to develop a relationship, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, just to get some correct size.
Speaker 1: Just send him the right hair. Are they It sounds like Johnnopley is a gun to his head, like on some hostage ship. Two forty first, that's down the block for my block. Oh, John used to live on no bullshit, so you should know that we shouldn't go for no bullshit, no direspect. Yeah, oh so John, he's from two forty first, Oh, Okay, John Monopoli is from Chicago.
Speaker 5: He must have lived over he mustn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes on to say he's lived there for ten years or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh so he yeah, so do you know the neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Then? But why, like why that ship?
Speaker 3: Lane?
Speaker 1: Is this like it's weird? Is this planned? There's no way, that's fucking it. That's what I'm telling you. This has to be rolled out. Yeah, is going on.
Speaker 6: His stream has to be There's no way all of this is over. Just him saying like, yo, like he should still fit like that, that's all he said.
Speaker 2: I think that moment could have been sincere, but their reaction, Kanye's reaction is just a very Kanye reaction. Yeah, it's just like but I think because of how he reacted, Yeah, go to the house, it could lead to a stream.
Speaker 1: It should. Why wouldn't Kanye do that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I think it'd be dope. I think it'd be dope. Kyle is great at what he does.
Speaker 5: Man's fucking I want I want a son like him. He's so perfect.
Speaker 4: You want a sun like her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so funny and.
Speaker 5: Cute, like he's he's like he's been streaming for years. I want like a son. That's like, that's funny and like entertaining like that.
Speaker 6: Kyle will try to bust your ass if he saw you in the clubs and with you talking about you want a son.
Speaker 1: Like him, you let Cobby. I have to throw snapchats. I mean, who knows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who knows? That's funny.
Speaker 1: God, I don't want to put anything on his jacket.
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Do we have voicemails? You've got mail? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is actually a fun one. Remember the threesome story that we wanted?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh god? So since yeah, we'll give give some quick backstory. She called in was talking about she was living her life. Finally she had her first threesome. And then didn't she get onto some crazy question and we were way more concerned.
Speaker 2: She was saying, I'm turning. She said, when I turned thirty, I had all these things in my life.
Speaker 1: What did you guys?
Speaker 2: She was specifically asking Demerius, but then the question opened up to all of us, what did you want to do or accomplish at a certain point or time in your life? One of her is being a threesome, which she said she easily knocked off her list in seven concerts.
Speaker 5: She says she wanted to do seven consonants. She made it so five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And instead of caring about her amazing question and her quest, we were more concerned of how that first you was on the tape. No, we're a crew, We're a team. We're not ganggang. It's not until this time, like you know, saying the white man speaks for all of us.
Speaker 4: M M, that's American, that's American.
Speaker 1: Can we get rid of that flag?
Speaker 6: By the way man Maul put that there? This is the country you live in, right, you're American? I am the flag stays.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a speaking of America. I did just watch that Flowers of the Moonshine.
Speaker 5: Of the Moonshine. He's not the name of the movie Killers the Flower Moon? What say it say? Some racist?
Speaker 1: Worst acting Leo's ever done in his entire life. He's supposed to be bad. I understand he's supposed to be like the stupid guy that gets taken advantage of. But it was the most diet Shutter Island acting ever. It felt like outtakes from Shutter Island when he would like make the face in the same suit.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was awful. Fucking It was the worst de Niro's ever acted too. He was a better actor and Meet the Parents than he was in there. That was I appreciate the attempt of what they tried to do in Scorsese doing something like that. It was a good story, but man, did the two Legends not deliver. Leo stunk in that movie. He was like bad, bad.
Speaker 5: You tend to over exaggerate and be a hater though, So.
Speaker 1: Is it really that? I love? Leo's one of my favorite actors. It's not that bad. It's not that bad of them. I'm sure a good movie. Oh no, I'm gonna rewatch it because it was three hours long and there was a lot of ship to cover. It's a good movie. I just Leo was awful. I acted by everybody.
Speaker 6: I don't feel like it was some of Leo's best acting. But I don't think it was bad acting.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I think there's better growing pains scenes with Leo than they're were in that movie.
Speaker 11: He going crazy noses, Leo wasn't good and growing pains, yeah, But I think Leo's good and everything he's done.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorite actors by far.
Speaker 4: This was just awful.
Speaker 1: I mean that's fair.
Speaker 4: I mean, you ain't got to be your favorite, but you enjoyed the movie though.
Speaker 1: The story the way it was, it's just tough to do three and a half hours when de Niro and Leo stink, Okay, not mad at that. Everybody else carried it well, she and Leo just the whole time. What is the lead actress's name? I forgot her name, but I think she just won. Didn't she win a was it an Emmy or Golden not an Oscar?
Speaker 4: Do you want to Oscar?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think she won. She was nominated. What's the woman's name? As someone she smoked it? Yeah, No, she was great.
Speaker 1: She was great as someone that prefers Scorsese over Tarantino. This felt like a movie that Tarantino should have done. There was so much build up to crazy shit and whyn't I kind of needed the wild ending.
Speaker 6: It wasn't enough, too much building a Tarantino movie, though Tarantino movies are always more violu.
Speaker 1: I was smoking mad people racist? Oh it did definitely guarantee, I echoed Tarantinos. Tarantino would have found a way to use the N word in a Native American, white movies.
Speaker 2: What were they known as? Because it wouldn't hit as hard as the N words. I feel like that's why Tarantina would bow out of a film like this.
Speaker 1: There's no former the former name of the Washington commanders, I think would have been thrown around a lot. Well, Parentin would have find some way to say Redskins. It was. It was thrown around in it a little bit. Yeah, but like that, it's just like it. Those are a week when they were bringing up the the Tulsa ship. Yeah, they throwed them. Oh yeah. Tarantino would have made that scene longer.
Speaker 2: He would have harped rebombed Tulsa. The movie just would have been Sula. The current light it up again is that twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: He would have changed the actual name from Black Wall Street to something else.
Speaker 4: Saratune would have blew up escalated Tulsa right now.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen twenties and put Jamie Fox in it for no reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go a little crazy.
Speaker 1: But what's what's the name of that actress that was in uh Handmaid's Tale? Oh the white bitch. Yeah, that face she made it was an accurate description. I knew who he was talking about. Elizabeth Moss. The face she makes through the entire series is the face Leo was making through the whole movie. Really, just the whole time. This, this is the character the whole time. I can't stand.
Speaker 3: I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated any show of all times.
Speaker 1: She's the worst character. This was Lee, that was Leo the entire movie. She plays very unlikable characters and does a great job. She's probably a sweetheart in her life, I'm sure, but she's very like that.
Speaker 4: That's the ones that plays like her.
Speaker 1: It's like horrible. I mean in a good way. She's been in other stuff that she was good, and she Handmaid's Tales. She's just an awful character.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh so were you really like watched Handmaids So yeah, and you're still.
Speaker 1: It's a great series. I just can't get past her facial facial reaction throughout the entire thing. Yeah, they were off putting.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go to voice smail?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So after that side step, so we have this resome story. See why it never got any awards, didn't it?
Speaker 9: Hey? Everyone is Michelle from Chicago calling back with the Rory requested threesome stories.
Speaker 5: So Bam, here we go.
Speaker 1: She whole team out, the whole team, only you asking for the damn thing. The team. All right, we're a unit.
Speaker 2: So fuck.
Speaker 1: I totally wish that it was.
Speaker 9: I think maybe Julian said it, see that the three someome happened during my quest to hit all seven continents, and unfortunately, no it didn't. It happened here in Chicago. But I guess some backstory is First, Uh, leading up to turning thirty, I was in a really really awful relationship, incredibly controlling, very.
Speaker 1: Abusive, of one of those relationships.
Speaker 9: Like you can't even believe you are in it, you can't find yourself in this, And anyway, that's not important. What's important is that after I got out of that relationship, I took control back of my life, my sensuality, myself and everything and was bound and determined to have a threesome because he never quote unquote let me, which is so fucking nauseating to even say, because I'm not the type of person to let anybody tell me what the fuck to do.
Speaker 5: But anyway, shit, I'm running out of time.
Speaker 1: So basically, I meet this married couple.
Speaker 9: They invite me into their relationship as kind of their girlfriend and things just take off from there. He was a filmmaker, and I was basically the creative director of my own threesome. He shot it in the most beautiful, like film noir, sexy as hell type of way, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
Speaker 1: Oh, she had the fucking for a first three story with five seconds left on the clock.
Speaker 5: That's fire.
Speaker 1: My nipples are hard yep unheardened him to fuck like, yo, real, can you teach me how to filmmake? Filmmaker?
Speaker 9: Gay?
Speaker 4: I feel like that was gay. It's a woman talking.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make up like I just want to filmmaker, because clearly filmmakers are going crazy. What a beautiful threesome.
Speaker 4: She said that he wouldn't let her have a threesome.
Speaker 3: All I would assume that he probably liked it, like he didn't want her.
Speaker 5: He didn't want to have one with her.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You know how easy it is for women to have a three zome.
Speaker 4: It's easy for women to ask no.
Speaker 2: I know, well, yes, I mean that's why they deserve less financially. Yeah, but I'm I'm just saying, like specifically, when it comes to threesomes. Every man has that, like, oh my god, what a woman just goes up to a was like I want to fuck you both, They're gonna be like yeah, sure, wells you could just say no, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean if the couple was into it, though, like yeah, and even if they're not, I could still see it turning into like a flirtatious type of like no, but you're cute and you know if we were into that, we would and but you could sit with us and like drink and you know whatever. Like I could see it being that. But like men, we can't get that ship off.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But in our case, you have to approach to when we can't go up to two lesbians and be like yo, I would love it's sextually very disrespectful to do that. See, be disrespectful. It should be respectful to say that to any couple like yo, like that.
Speaker 3: Well, usually a couple comes up to you. That's what's supposed to happen. The couple was supposed to approach you.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, that's what happened here. The couple approached her.
Speaker 1: This did sound like the beginning of an amazing horror movie, though, no well, like this really nice couple that does video and he's a director and they shoot this amazing scene and the street her so well she and then's back.
Speaker 5: They want to film her, but like they want to tie her up and then they like abuse her or like she.
Speaker 1: Goes back for the second time. They're out running errands and they have such a beautiful place that she just starts walking around. She goes into his office then finds like all the tapes of the other threesomes of them just killing the girl afterward. Like that's that's what it sounded like to me. That's a Hula movies creed writer. There's like ten to movies that probably are that exactly At.
Speaker 2: Sidney Sweeney did a filming down on Hulu. She got fully naked and it was a big moment. Mmm you for you No, No, it's a film on Hula. There there's just uh, it's very voyeuristic. She lives in the building across these people. She goes across. The guy's a photographer. He's a creep of course, and then they like have all these tapes and photos and images of every It's it's literally what you just said is the movie? How like as a couple with Sidney Swiney stads.
Speaker 1: All of my like threesome requests has been somebody like I knew and thought they would pair. Well, what do you mean if I was having a conversation with a girl, I was talking to her dating and we were talking about threesomes. I mean, it's best if she picks, but I've offered up options of like women that I think she'd find attractive. You know, you go through the whole checklist. What do you do as like a couple just on like a Sandals resort and just fi like, how do you find that girl? To me, that's like just porno shit. Maybe I'm naive you approach all the girls. Couples just run into women by themselves just ready to have threesomes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that actually happens a lot.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm not.
Speaker 4: Living, especially on vacations, like a lot of the women at work at resorts and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess I could. I always wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know that people really did that until I saw somebody do it and I was like, y'all really fuck strangers on vacation. I just will never get over there.
Speaker 1: Like couples are just people in general. I'm not worried about strainers. It's not the point of a vacation as a fuck a stranger hotel employee.
Speaker 2: No, that sounds great, like if you're a vacation by yourself or whatever, like if we go to LA and shoot some shit.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I'm just not that boat. Like I respect people's workplace. If I'm with my girl and we're like trying to have a threesome, the maid would be the last person I would ask both, like why would I like this woman's at work? Like, why would I fuck up her? Yeah, be getting paid. So remember we was in high school. We went to I don't want to pay for a threesome. We had a show. I think.
Speaker 4: I want to say it was like in random Iowa.
Speaker 1: Nice shout out Iowa.
Speaker 6: And my homeboy that was in school with at the time, he he fucked the girl that worked at the front desk.
Speaker 4: We was high school, so he was like sixteen. This was clearly a grown woman.
Speaker 1: This was a crime.
Speaker 6: No, this is what I'm getting to like. But I remember like seeing like I was like it was like, yo, that showed me from the front desk.
Speaker 1: In your room. He was like, yeah, women are predators.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm like, yo, what the now? She wasn't She was definitely in her twenties, Like, she wasn't. I don't think she was thirty, but she was in her twenties. But I just remember seeing her in the room and I was just like, yo, that's and I remember him saying, he was like, I'm a fuck shorty.
Speaker 1: At the front desk.
Speaker 6: That's a grown ass woman, Like shut up. Four hours later she was in his room.
Speaker 1: What is it about that?
Speaker 2: And especially in schools or like teachers, it's usually women that are fucking the studious.
Speaker 1: It's not usually women. No, it's not, it is it is not usually.
Speaker 5: Well, look pull up the statistics that showed me that it's usually and then.
Speaker 4: Who took those statistics?
Speaker 1: It's a weird poll.
Speaker 6: It's a weird yeah, like who did that? Who went around the nation? Like, hey, how many male teachers versus female teachers fucks?
Speaker 1: To me?
Speaker 5: I don't know the status, but who get caught?
Speaker 1: From what I've seen recently, it does seem like it's only the women teachers being caught fucking their students. Yes, it's been a long time since I've seen coming up.
Speaker 3: But that's because little boys don't know how to keep their mouth shut. Because coming up in high school, the male teachers were always creepiest.
Speaker 1: We are, yeah that was in the.
Speaker 6: News, but the male teachers are creepy. But and then women are more more like covert about their intentions. As you know, you're a woman, can speak to your intention.
Speaker 1: All right, well, give me the scenario. If I'm on vacation to like how to lure in the three song as.
Speaker 5: A couple sounds creepy, Just well, you gotta see who's giving you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: First of all, you and k are a very attractive couple, so people.
Speaker 1: Will if I get a haircut, maybe I'll be more attractive.
Speaker 5: You'll attract more white women.
Speaker 1: Make this so I do. I'm joking love that.
Speaker 3: That's not very Republican, like stand on that ship man, So y'all will naturally get you know, looks from women and stuff like that. You go to the bar, you kind of like, you know, you talk to people, and as you talk to people, you can tell when someone is giving you, like the energy, Look how.
Speaker 6: Fast she's showing up some covert intentions, right, my COVID intentions, you're giving them.
Speaker 4: The playbook who drew that playbook?
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 5: Coaches don't play.
Speaker 6: Some of them used to some of the best coaches. It's some of the best coaches absolutely.
Speaker 1: Play experiences everything. That's so, going on vacation next week, Miami, I need this. You can just tell me exactly where the I'm.
Speaker 6: Going, Sorry, staying at the Jesus Christ covert intentions.
Speaker 5: Good, I'm sorry. We could bleep that out on vacation.
Speaker 1: So, like, do I just walk to the strip and just also like, I feel like that takes a bit of finessing. Do I tell the nanny to leave? Just buy a bitch of mahi mahi? I'm not I'm not paying for three to me, that's to pay for sex. I'm saying, just get her like a my tie and like a piece of lobster and she'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're gonna. If you're gonna do the three piece, I don't know if I want that. You go to a place like a lounge or like a hotel boy or like a regular just bar with Cleveland and you just talk to women.
Speaker 4: That's a sick place.
Speaker 3: If you feel like you're getting played from my first place to go, you feel like you're getting played from a woman. I literally hate you guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's how out of touch I am. That'd be the first place wet willies. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to go to No, you want to wet willie pussy God?
Speaker 1: No, no, don't go on the strip? Is there like a specific colored T shirt I should wear? Like the way you guys have talked about you want to like these messaging things that are out there. When you were talking about being in the sauna and you knew how to attract the gay guys because you knew the signs, that's not what is the Hey, we're.
Speaker 6: A couple looking for a third knew a shod to tie his towel on.
Speaker 3: The man is flirting with a woman in front of his woman. If you are flirting with me in front of your girl, I know what you're trying to do. I know what y'all are trying to.
Speaker 4: Also, he'd have to be I feel like she should be.
Speaker 3: That can also happen as well. But you also have to give energy. You have you both have to be giving energy, so you both should be fir.
Speaker 1: What if I play like the mysterious role in the corner?
Speaker 3: I mean like, No, you gotta do is act like you gotta have the girl. You gotta have the girl.
Speaker 1: How quickly would this dry up to pussy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nah, that's dry.
Speaker 6: All you gotta do is act like act like justin Tim Lake and his lady was gonna say, yeah, get on your JT's also you gotta do.
Speaker 1: I'm not that smooth. I would I would fall to the.
Speaker 6: Thing is you have to order a drink and then turn your back to the barton and lean against the bar like and then she just puts the drink right.
Speaker 1: I think, like I'm near side, I have to focus on what's in front of me. You couldn't see her all the way at the end of the club.
Speaker 6: Order to drink right, and then you turn around and you put your back to the bar, laying on the bar barton to push the drink right by your arm, and you look directly at the woman that.
Speaker 5: You and your lady want, pick up the drink and sip it.
Speaker 6: And then what you do is you order another drink. That cool, guys, No, listen, you order another drink whatever your drinking, So give me another strategy listen or whether I'm a good listener.
Speaker 4: Another drink that you're drinking and then you listen take the drink to the girl.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? That was a good one?
Speaker 6: That was a good bar?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I told him he wasn't a good listener. He said, what you say it was?
Speaker 1: You guys are giving me a scenario that I can't pull off. There's no way that the order that's dry herself, that would fuck the both of us, would fall for me, or like one, am I the most interesting man in the world. Well, is this a seconds commercial or whatever.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: If it's a drink nine times out of ten, okay, well, let's say easy more times than none. If a woman is alone in a spot, like a vacation spot, like whether it's a restaurant, bar, she's alone, she's probably working.
Speaker 4: So it's probably gonna be really easy.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: He wants the natural.
Speaker 5: He wants the girl that's just like there with her friends for the weekend, Like.
Speaker 1: And you grab a cute one. I don't want a professional, you don't want the world. I want a girl that's trying to fulfill her threesome checklist.
Speaker 4: Oh and she goes back.
Speaker 1: That'll give the better energy than the girl that's about to leave my threesome to go have another threesome. Got it? Yeah, true, it's not. That's not really my my and no disrespects people that pay for sex. It's just not my thing. Have send Kia hunting.
Speaker 3: Kiya will have to catch the vibe from the girl and see if she can get the girl to ear pussy in the bathroom. If she can do that, he has to halt it before they get too turned on, and then take her with you.
Speaker 1: I have a hotel.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm sathroom.
Speaker 1: They got to hit the bathroom.
Speaker 5: They gotta hit the bathroom lick first to see if.
Speaker 1: I don't even know there's a bathroom at Wet Willies.
Speaker 6: Why are you there? I told you, I told you in the first bar, don't go to Wet Willies.
Speaker 1: Now you just at the barstools and yeah check in. Yeah, pussy in the bathroom is crazy.
Speaker 5: Girls do that all the time, but she's not supposed to.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 3: Girls go to the bathroom to go all the way with it. I thought that was to warm it up, like maybe like finger her or like kiss her or.
Speaker 6: Something like that, kissing warming somebody up by just fingering them is crazy. It's how you know, huh anything cool down?
Speaker 1: Where you from?
Speaker 4: Where you from? I've been in mad times, Like.
Speaker 1: We can't can't starting a lawnmower.
Speaker 4: We can't do We can't do that.
Speaker 1: Men cannot do that.
Speaker 5: No one should be doing that. That's something that has sent her a drink.
Speaker 2: Fucking in the bathroom, it's I kind of it's kind of lit like a club or a bar.
Speaker 1: It's great. None in a long time. That's the time I did it was during COVID. That's a fun thing. Eating pussy in the bathroom is crazy.
Speaker 6: All you gotta do is put a leg up on the toilet, So you gotta do right what I hear, Oh, you gotta do it like you don't hit the marriage. All you gotta do whatever. What niggas say, all you gotta do you either go into jail or they did it already, Like what toy you gotta do?
Speaker 1: Is that, nigga, how many times you did that? Or you gotta do put a leg up on the sink. It seems a little more sanitized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's sinks are higher if you're short. Hypothetically, like it's a lot to hold that leg up there.
Speaker 1: M m you know what I'm saying. I mean, I just feel like we would ruin the moment in the uber back to the hotel. We'd start talking about you.
Speaker 2: You should just get a different car. No, send them home together. You got a separate car and meet them there. You literally get into the room when when they're ready, like you, don't come along and fuck it up along the way.
Speaker 1: I've had my fair share of three somes. I know how to operate once it's not going down under these circumstances. A cold coal threesome I've never I've never done before. She could FaceTime. I don't know how to operate that in time, old cold threes just walking right into FaceTime. Hey, new parents haven't been outside very trying to get crazy, baby start talking about I'm trying to say, that's how weird we are looking this me on the slide. Notice how I secured my.
Speaker 6: Rory would walk into the three someome starts showing videos of omorrow like, yeah, this was her first walk right here, This is when she started.
Speaker 1: Walking once the three song was done. Though, that'd be a good thing to do, right, no terrible thing to do. Why I just don't leave the kid up pick her out. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: The woman who wants to think about kids with riding nut on the side of her face.
Speaker 6: Nobody wants to think about that after I like wiped her face. But see, this could have been one of those Yeah, look what I create.
Speaker 1: If I leave it in we could all be co parents.
Speaker 5: Okay, do we have another voicemail?
Speaker 1: You could be co paared. That's sick. That's sick. You want to bring it in a threesome. You want to kick the girl out after the three esome. No, to me, that's like kind of the allure of the threesome afterwards, like let us.
Speaker 4: Do if she's cool. If she's cool. If she's cool, then it's like she can say.
Speaker 1: Like the community of it afterwards to me is like a real big thing. People.
Speaker 3: That's only But that's because you've only had threesomes with people that you weren't in serious relationships with you.
Speaker 5: Now that you're in a serious relationship, you don't want that girl standing there.
Speaker 1: Go home, so I could lay down with the community. This kid wouldn't want the changes hanging out. What if she's cool? What if she is like a really cool perspective?
Speaker 4: What is she's dope?
Speaker 1: Perspective. I don't want Rory Gaza. I need you to stop using that classic.
Speaker 4: Just that's a classic.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm the sickest human being on earth. Let's just put it that way. Knows any idea what we're talking about. I'm the sickest human being that's ever existed. I'm aware, I'm aware I'm the sickest human being. I was hoping you'd say it.
Speaker 6: Is it the Jews?
Speaker 1: There's no way he's talking, yo.
Speaker 6: Is it the Jews?
Speaker 1: Through the hotel room? Am I crazy? Am I the sickest human being? Or am I the most profound human being you've ever come across?
Speaker 6: You're the You're the sickest nigg I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 1: That ship you do craziest. I don't think about that often, yo.
Speaker 6: Me and Julie was laughing so hard. Security game upstairs.
Speaker 1: The guy tried to get out of the hotel for London. But my room is right the room, so we just point to our doors. We're standing outside. He goes, can you go in either one of those? We were just laughing so hard.
Speaker 6: Oh, yo, bad.
Speaker 5: We wish we could see you guys, what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Holy ship isn't isn't the Jews the am I the goat no no you the halal version of go o mam, and I went out. We laughed for like two hours after that. Oh that was so funny.
Speaker 2: Yo, y'all are sick. Y'all are crazy. Uh, this next voicemail could go either one of two ways. We either keep it or cut it depending on how we talk about it.
Speaker 1: Sor right.
Speaker 4: Well let's see here we go.
Speaker 8: Yoas from Virginia, I got a question for y'all, have athetical question even though the share really is the motherfucker. So I got a girl and then my girl's close group of friends. One of them is transgender, like he used to be a nigga of a nicer.
Speaker 1: She's a girl.
Speaker 8: She's a girl now, used to be a nigga and all that, and she has a man now. When she started to bring around the group every time we hang out and sh like that, I don't really know him like that, and I don't really know her like that, But he has no idea as of now that she used to be a nigga because she looks convincing. She was convincing.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: She was convincing, and my girl told me that she's made it clear that she has no real intensions of letting him know about her past.
Speaker 1: Hey, should I tell this nigga, like, where's.
Speaker 6: Are my loyalty line on this?
Speaker 8: Am I wrong for outing her?
Speaker 1: Or am I wrong for letting this niggas I don't know be tricked? I guess because like.
Speaker 8: She's gonna tell him, Loki, you think it's up, it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell if you're going to take this man seriously.
Speaker 6: But I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know him like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know if if I should do anything at all or just watch the ship explode.
Speaker 1: I guess what should I do?
Speaker 9: Let me know?
Speaker 1: Mind your fucking business.
Speaker 4: I was just in a situation like that.
Speaker 1: Oh please do tell me WHOA Well? Not like that figured, but I trust my gods story immediately.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody that I've had you know, interactions with here and there, like a picture of someone that I know is trans. I don't know the trans person, but I know that they're trans because I know somebody that knows that the trans the trans girl, so I've seen he was like on a bunch of picks, liking a bunch of picks. So I'm like, all right, and I know he's a sniper, full fled sniper, so I'm like, let me in case he didn't already snipe, let me let him know like your fam I see you and likes.
Speaker 1: A lot like this is a trans might be changing the caliber of the bullet. No, he might being the way I m.
Speaker 6: Him and told him, I was like, bro, this is a trans woman. Like in case you didn't know, he was like, oh ship good looking, Like I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there's anything wrong with that. This person should mind their fucking business. They should mind their business.
Speaker 4: No, but that, But why what do you mean?
Speaker 2: But why?
Speaker 3: Because if he tells that man that that woman is trans, and that man kills that woman, guess who that's on. It's not her, but it's also on him. And you, now you got to carry that with you because you could have just shut your mouth and don't have it.
Speaker 1: Did he did?
Speaker 10: He?
Speaker 2: Did he engage in sexual activity with that you doesn't seem doesn't sound out way.
Speaker 6: So he's trying to he's trying to prevent it from It's not like he's trying to prevent it.
Speaker 3: I think he said they've been dating there, they've probably slept together.
Speaker 1: I would imagine no, play that, play that one more time because I do want to get that exact detail, because that's important, because I think that prevents what Demarus is talking about if he lets him know ahead of time instead of no, not exactly, which I think, which is fucked up and wrong. But it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't prevent it, actually, which is why not prevented.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for saying, but a heads up could maybe alleviate a situation that could go.
Speaker 5: It's not even your friend. That's not even his friend, it's his girls.
Speaker 1: It's weird man like you should mind your heir.
Speaker 3: It's his girls, homie that used to be a girl that's now trans man that he's trying to warn it's like five degrees of separation that don't have ship to do with you.
Speaker 2: That's not your home COSO shouldn't say anything. But I think the real question is should the person who did transition, should they tell someone?
Speaker 1: Hey, yo for it.
Speaker 2: But by the way, I know we're seeing each other and getting serious whatever, hanging out more.
Speaker 1: I used to be a man and now I'm a woman. That's a conversa. I feel like that is the baseline.
Speaker 3: Save your life. That's a conversation you should have on the first or second date. Yeah, just save your own life.
Speaker 2: Because that's to Demarus's point, a lot of people lose their lives because they withhold that information, get sexual with someone and then it becomes revealed, and then that person can't live with that thought, so they kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be sort of say fucking be like yo.
Speaker 4: Just tell people be honest up front.
Speaker 5: The home his business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't unless they're like friends or has like a bro code thing. They don't know each other. He shouldn't say. He shouldn't be the one to say it.
Speaker 5: And you don't know if he really knows or not. They could be telling you he don't know.
Speaker 1: He might know. Yeah business. They just said, I'll play this part of that because he does say that girl and.
Speaker 8: Then my girl's close group of friends wonderful is transgender, Like he used to be a nigga of an or she's a girl. She's a girl now used to be a nigga thinking all that, and she has a man started around the group every time he hang out and like that, how do they know him like that? And I don't really know her like that, But he has no idea as of now that she used to be a nigga because she looks convincing. She was convincing. I'm not gonna lie. She was convincient, and my girl told me that she He's made it clear that she has no real tensions of letting him.
Speaker 1: Know about her past.
Speaker 2: So that's the part that's troubling because if she knows and plans on keeping out a secret and shit gets dangerous.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't tell him, but I would have a conversation with your girl that she should have a conversation with her friend, like for the safety of your friend. Yeah, Like just in case, make that be known. It's crazy out here, and it's not right that transgender people have to say that from the beginning, but let's deal with reality in the world we live in. It's something that you should say from the beginning because people are fucking crazy the same way, no matter what your gender is. Dating you have to take certain precautions no matter what for health reasons. And it's just always saying with the transgender community, you need to make that clear because people are fucking nuts and it's just not right.
Speaker 6: Like that's start there. It's just not right for you to play on somebody's reality like that. Like, if this is a heterosexual man and you're trands, you should definitely let that man.
Speaker 1: Know, like, well, the thinking is that they are one of women, and I know what.
Speaker 4: Their thinking is.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about what my thinking is as a heterosexual man. Because people like to just go with their thinking. Yeah, but it's two people here, so don't just tell me what their thinking is. Let's talk about what my thinking is. My thinking is I like a full fledged woman, natural born woman. Whatever you decide to do as an adult, great, that's your life, but don't play on my reality and think that I'm looking at a woman when you were born as male. Like no, now you're playing on my reality.
Speaker 1: And it is not right.
Speaker 3: And that's where it comes in where it doesn't matter what is you know PC or what's actually right right, it's not about that. It's about the person that you're dating and what they believe. That's why I said some things. It doesn't matter what's right or wrong. It matters about other people's perception. And if their perception is that you're not that trands. Women are not full women. Whether I agree with that, you agree with that, whoever agrees with that, that's their thinking and they're in this relationship and you need to consider that when before you start dating someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you right now?
Speaker 1: Women? Cool? Were you born?
Speaker 5: Is that something you guys are going to start asking when you're.
Speaker 4: Dating if somebody was born a woman?
Speaker 3: Because I ask now, if you're married, if you have a girlfriend, if you have kids, if you have anybody that think she's your girlfriend, you have to ask certain things.
Speaker 5: Are you going to ask?
Speaker 1: Like do you think that's a good question to ask in my cold call threesome in Miami? If you care out the gate.
Speaker 4: Yes, if it's a strange, random woman that you think is attractive, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Think that'll set the mood. If I'm like, yo, you like it's just let me see your birth.
Speaker 4: Certificate, I'll just have to say something else.
Speaker 1: Let me see your crotch, Like I just got a peace talking that bikini.
Speaker 5: They have big their surgeries that people get to have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's I feel like I could tell if you show me a pussy that used to be a gig, I feel like I should be able to tell. I don't know, man, I've seen enough, pussy bro Like, I've seen enough. It's like, all right, man, I could spot a eight ball, Like I know what that is right there?
Speaker 1: Like that that ain't real. That's not real. It's vegan. It's just not real.
Speaker 3: But all vaginas don't look the same though, some of the times completely different from others.
Speaker 1: So you're right.
Speaker 6: So I feel like I should be able to tell when something that completely was never a vagina that is now vagina.
Speaker 1: I should be able to do. It's like turkey bacon. You don't know until you try. It looks like bacon. No, it doesn't the amount. Like. We live in New York, which is a community full of everything. New York is probably one of the biggest cities that's like that. We also frequent LA a lot. We go in major cities that have a lot of the transgender community. It's weird that I don't really run in to a lot of friends that have like stories that are actively dating that that happens, that they just run into a transgender woman or vice versa, run into a transgender man. It doesn't happen as often.
Speaker 2: I have one friend, take one transgender woman on a date unknowingly similar situation, like didn't know now on a dating app, all the all the shit that you see, the photos whatever, met in person and I remember how he found out. But he was like and the transgender woman was calling him transphobic because he wouldn't go on.
Speaker 1: Another date with her.
Speaker 2: And he's like, well, yeah, like this obviously circumstantially is different than what I thought initially.
Speaker 1: And he's like a good looking dude. He's like a model.
Speaker 2: This woman I think also modeled, so it was like it's like one of those kind of couples. And he was just like yeah, but like this isn't and she like tried to get him canceled and like publicly smear his name.
Speaker 1: He's like, that's not this isn't gonna work. Like what I mean, that's the contradicting thing that is from that community. Like, if there's such a spectrum and we all have our preferences and there's so many different ideas of what we like in this spectrum, Hm, why can't I just like a natural born woman? Right? If we're all if there's so many different parts of the spectrum, why am I transphobic? Because I just like a natural born woman. How is that transphobi. I'm not trying to take away your right to vote. I'm with you, guys, like I'm claustrophobic. Mmm if you think actually that's yeah, that's a perfect point.
Speaker 6: Right, Like I just can't like I hate tight quarters type, you hate type pussy.
Speaker 4: But I'm transphobic. I don't care about I don't do what you want to do. But tell me what you are. If I'm trying to actively date you, like, give me, you have to give me that.
Speaker 1: Trying to still see the parallel between claustrophobia.
Speaker 6: And because I don't care about like a trans like, I'm not transphobic. I just don't want to elevators, I don't want to have sex with a trans woman.
Speaker 4: Like that doesn't make me transphobic, Like that's what always does.
Speaker 2: It's like when people, Yeah, when people do that, it's like, well, if you're not into it, therefore you are the phob Like no, that's just such like a crazy leap of like judgment. Now, it's crazy, it's absolutely crazy. But hey, like what you like, love what you love, you shouldn't say anything. But I think Demarus is right, you should tell your home, your girl to tell her homegirl to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did we say we're in DC Saturday?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 6: Hmm you did DC Saturday, March twenty third, Howard Theater. We're back, y'all looks like a shot.
Speaker 1: For me, just thinking about that idea of me taking a girl back to our hotel and she's trenchedender.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just put some money.
Speaker 1: In because I'm very polite and aggressive. Ship. No, you're not not a nessity. You would not and that you wouldn't be like, oh no, it's cool. He back.
Speaker 5: You know what if your girl still wanted to see put her.
Speaker 1: Me and Ke would have to have some serious conversations. Will you back it out? It's bigger than you though, if you're not.
Speaker 3: If it's your preference not to have sex with somebody you say you're not transphobed with, but that's not your preference. If she's willing to have sex with that person that like just her, that will bother you.
Speaker 1: Wait say that scenario. Okay, Yeah, this is sick.
Speaker 3: If she wanted to still have sex with that person. The same way if she bought a girl to the hotel and you had drink too much and your dick couldn't get hard, and you would still let her funck the girl. You wouldn't let her fuck a transgender person, if that's what she wanted to tell.
Speaker 4: Does the trance still have the peak yet?
Speaker 1: Is another dick going in my girl's vagina?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Sure, go go bump thus.
Speaker 6: Man, don't do that, stand no business. No, you wouldn't know, you not.
Speaker 3: You know the same way that he's just gonna walk out the key again or pussy eight and just you know, make a sandwich and they won't talk about this later.
Speaker 1: I'll get back to you later.
Speaker 6: Ain't no niggah like that, walk out the room like we'll talk later.
Speaker 1: So hard, I'm here to double down on it. I thought about it later after the episode and was like, yeah, that if it was a girl, I knew, uh huh, I would let it happen. Once I realized that I was not invited, I'm not going to fuck up that situation because I have hope that maybe I'll be let into this at some point. All right, That's why I said that. I was very clear in that. Ever, are you like there's some strange bitch eating keys pussy when I walk in my house? No, I'm shutting everything down, so does this person? Yeah, and I'm gonna walk in, like what's up? If they were, if they were clear that I wasn't part of it, I would leave. I wouldn't end it. Yeah, but you don't notice trans woman, so it's like she doesn't have a piece though, right, no fresh pussy straight off the assembly line. I would have some questions, na, bro if that situation happened where they still had the piece. Julian asked, like, what if it was bigger than yours? What a conflicting moment that would be? Like if he was ready to get busy and then son just pulled it out? Not only would you be like what the fuck? Yeah? Daughters see son is is a phrase we use for everybody universal, because we're all children under the sun. I call they sun because they shine like one backed out the hammer, and it's because one I be conflicted, like what the fuck is seven soft? But seven salt is crazy?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: No wars clean shaft piece seven salt? Like you sure you want to? God damn, Johnny said, you'll be going nuts backing up the sun ship wax Like what a conflicting moment?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I'd be thrown off, just like of a dick coming out period. But then like the ego part of I'm there with my girl and he's seven soft clean shaft. Now I'm like, yo, yo oh, I don't know how Rella is gonna shop this up. Is just put a bunch of cuts to make it off. This fucking.
Speaker 6: On the vacateo, Like on the vacation smart Miami and here y'all staying in the same hotel. So you got to keep seeing that person the whole time you on vacation.
Speaker 1: How you talking seven soft? You a bikini? Yo? Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You got to take that ship to the hole.
Speaker 1: How did I not see it through those leathers?
Speaker 6: Holy ship?
Speaker 1: Alright, man, DC, We will see y'all.
Speaker 6: This Saturday, March twenty third, Highard Theater, New Oranmal dot Com. Tickets are still available, and let's get out of here.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking tired.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing.
Speaker 4: Y'all are fucking crazy. Uh, have a safe week. We'll be back in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Kick it with y'all.
Speaker 6: Subscribe to the Patreon, subscribe to the YouTube, follow us on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, New Orian Mal talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace aw