Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what's the deal here?
Speaker 3: Who you going to irritate?
Speaker 4: Well? Jason says that people keep parking in the parking spot he pays for by his building, so he keeps parking in other people's parking spots in a business next door, and he's been getting notes on his car that says, you can't park here, you don't work here, get your car out of the spot. So his wife wanted me to play a phone tap on him and kind of play the people that have been leaving the notes.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what happens to our phone tap Victim. What's his name again?
Speaker 1: Jason?
Speaker 2: Here we go, go for him.
Speaker 1: Danielle, Hello, Hi, me as speaking Jason.
Speaker 4: Please, Yeah, Jason, I've been sending over one of my employees put notes on your car to tell you that you're not allowed to park in our parking spaces, and obviously it's not working.
Speaker 1: So I needed to call you myself.
Speaker 3: How did you get myself one number?
Speaker 1: I complained to your landlord and they give me your cell phone number?
Speaker 3: Am I the only one you seem to be contact? I know?
Speaker 4: We're contacting everybody who's been parking their stupid car in the wrong.
Speaker 3: Place, even the ones that don't live there.
Speaker 1: Worry about your own car.
Speaker 3: I am worried about my own car.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you you better be careful. Somebody could throw a brick through that car window.
Speaker 3: Are you threatening me?
Speaker 1: Let's just say I'm giving you a warning.
Speaker 3: I would just like to see you throw a brick through my window.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it would be me.
Speaker 3: Well, don't threaten me like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not threatening, but I know people I don't.
Speaker 3: Hear who you know. Don't be threatened to put a brick through my window. And there's no way to do business by.
Speaker 1: The way money talks.
Speaker 4: So if you don't want to find four flats, we can discuss how to make that not happen.
Speaker 3: Do you have a supervisor there that that is informing you to call me?
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, let me get the supervisor.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I don't appreciate your threats.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is the supervisor.
Speaker 3: This is the same woman.
Speaker 1: You're exactly right, I'm the supervisor.
Speaker 3: Do not go and threaten that you're going to put a brick through my window.
Speaker 4: I'm not threatening you. I'm just concerned for your welfare.
Speaker 3: That's terrific.
Speaker 1: What's terrific?
Speaker 3: Your attitude, the way you talk to people. I hope you handle all your customers like this as well.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm very straightforward and it seems to work, and my customers love me.
Speaker 3: You'll be hearing. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh no, young, up on us?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You want to call him and pretend like I'm harassing you too?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: For this department Jason speaking of cano, Hi, Hi, how's your day, crappy? Why what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: It's the from the ourn building? Oh yeah, yep? Would they say we're not allowed to park there anymore?
Speaker 3: How do they get our numbers from? What? Is really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He'd you say? Uh?
Speaker 2: She threatened to throw a brick through my windshield?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? She really said that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I swear to God she said that. And she said, I didn't say it was going to be me, but I know people and money talks. I am not going to be friend. And who the is he to give my phone number to? That bitch? I want his number and I want it right now.
Speaker 3: I have it right now, Honey, I'm not taking this.
Speaker 2: I will. I'm gonna park in a lot today and I'm gonna sit out there and I'm gonna watch all night long. Yeah, I'm gonna think of all the spots, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jason. And that's a brick for each parking space.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Yeah, don't harass me at work. Do you want to harass me? Come to my house and harass me. Don't call me at work.
Speaker 1: That's a brick for each parking space.
Speaker 2: Do not do not threaten me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not threatening you because I'm Danielle. And uh, you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: That's so, I'm sorry. Baby, you got me so heated. You feel better now?
Speaker 2: Do I feel better? Now? You got me throwing avocados all over the place.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by Altar Space.
Speaker 4: The Elvis dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show