Speaker 1: Oh, I'm saying hello everybody, welcome to another episode of ball Chat.
Speaker 2: So you're going to be somewhere to do something.
Speaker 1: Scott, I am busy do it. I know I have a job that now takes me from ten to ten o'clock to sometimes ten forty five. But then just I have meetings now, then don't commit to things, Scott. I did not know. I couldn't commit from now on. I now know I have Monday and Thursday meetings.
Speaker 2: So you'll need to explain to the listeners that sometimes they could be disappointed and wake up on Wednesday and there won't be a bull chat. Would just let them know. Now that's all.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't see this. I don't foresee this being an issue.
Speaker 2: I do it. We normally record on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: Scott, we don't do you just make things up as you go along.
Speaker 2: Talking about what day is today? Oh my god, go day is today?
Speaker 1: I can't. I meantimes, we pre record on it is Wednesday. Sometimes we do it from the week before.
Speaker 2: Today is Wednesday. Know that you couldn't record September fourteen tomorrow. Welcome to Serial Killers Bowl Chat the Sister Podcast.
Speaker 1: I know how you cut people off when the facts start coming in. What That's all I'm gonna say, dude, Now, oh how much? How much time do you have today? How long can you be here for? We were supposed to start right after the show, but how but how long do you have it? I have thirty minutes because you were late. You're late, so this I know. So you're gonna be here until eleven twenty.
Speaker 2: I'll be here for thirty minutes from right now. When this thing says thirty, I have to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you'll be here for until eleven twenty. No, don't say time means that the whole I have to leave it exactly eleven. You have disappointed our listeners again, you'd be the one just said not The apology text all a bunch of excuse me. But I'm just gonna say it both, a whole load of it. No, you don't need to make people feel bad when they have a meeting. That's all I'm gonna say. And I told you I had this meeting. You knew I had it with Nate. Just let's let's inhale together. Okay, we need to reach start. So sorry everyone, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 1: I am wonderful magical good better than ever. How about yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: We had a great day yesterday, which is like been thriving a couple days ago.
Speaker 2: Whatever. We did the big roller skating party at United Skates of America. Fine, they used to be a lot more of them. Roller skating rinks kind of have diminished over the years. This particular rink has been there since nineteen seventy nine, you know that, and I used to go there when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I loved roller skating yesterday so much. I had a great time. I can't believe that it's still open. Seeing that was so cool because it felt like I went through like a time machine. Well you you impressed me a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You and coaster boy Josh. I could not believe your skills. I figured you'd be having the skate mate and leaning over like an eighty year old guy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're great.
Speaker 1: I throw myself into things. You were doing all kinds of moves. I can't do that. Yeah, I was trying to skate backwards. I used to be able to. I was very disappointed. If I was in my drive, I would have kept trying because I used to be able to. I was very disappointed in that, but skating as a whole. Sh I got that online.
Speaker 2: That would have been the place to try to skate backwards because they were literally eight of us there. They shut the entire place down just for us. So imagine how a roller rink all to yourself.
Speaker 1: They have a Stranger Things night.
Speaker 2: I want to go to it so bad. Cooper's begging me to go. I don't know what they do, but they.
Speaker 1: Just make it look like the roller rink from Stranger Things, well from the eighties. Yeah, so basically they don't have to do anything. No, no, no, they put up like signs to make it look like the episode I see. I loved it. I had such a fun time, and I really wasn't No. I didn't know what to expect, you know. I figured, Oh, we're gonna go to a roller rink, what's it going to be like? But I had the best time. I had so so much fun. Thank you so much for planning that. That was great. Then the Skatosaurus came out. Oh god, that's Skatosaurus. I mean that's a Jankeiny costume, probably from the eighties. I was afraid to touch it, but I touched it.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm sure you hug him. I love the Skatosaurus. They call him a skato skato for short. Yeah, well, thank you United Skates and Long Island. That was so on Long.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean that's the thing I drew.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a lot of fun. I will say getting to Long Island, or on Long Island, you can say too Long Island. Whatever. It feels like the journey takes days.
Speaker 2: It feels like, no, it was not that bad yesterday, please admit it.
Speaker 1: I know. But it's like the drive to me almost feels like I enter like a time zone, like a time drain, Like I lose concept of my sense of time, what day it is? And meanwhile it's only been like an hour and ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Imagine doing that every day for twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Jol said that yesterday in the car me, Sam and Josh while we were driving there, we were all like, h what how does Scott do this? This is insane? I could never I.
Speaker 2: That's a lot it is. But you know, I just what do you do in the car?
Speaker 1: Sleep? What? Sleep? How?
Speaker 2: I just I'm half asleep when I'm driving.
Speaker 1: That seems safe? No, I let's hook for driving cars. I get it.
Speaker 2: And I listened to the radio until four to twenty, and at four to twenty I put on ten ten Wins because that's when their twenty minute news cycle starts, and I listened to that twenty minute news cycle. But I also don't understand, because if you're from the New York area, Ten ten Wins, their little slogan has always been, you give us twenty two minutes, will give you the world. But it's twenty minutes. I don't know why they say twenty two. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe the two is the extra.
Speaker 2: No, because it's twenty twenty twenty, that's an hour, So I'm not really sure where the twenty two ever came from.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. Go back to the roller rink real quick. Okay, so do you know that?
Speaker 2: That's Do you remember the video You wouldn't, but the video game paper Boy. Yes, that's the first place I ever played that video game because there used to be a hardcore arcade there. You used to go to bowling alleys and roller rinks for the arcade. That was the watering hole, as they will say for kids. Yeah, so you know, even if you weren't skating or bowling. You went there for the arcade because they had a lot of games, Yeah, a lot. And that's and United States was always where like the new games would be. So I played paper Boy there and it was the coolest.
Speaker 1: There was a line for it. There used to be a line to play video games. Kids will never understand that a pocket full of quarters and a line. I mean, Dave and Busters has lines iated. Those games are garbage. Those aren't video games from the eighties. Those are spind the sink of the Fish and twenty points tickets. Don't they have a whole bunch of them. They have a lot of them. Yeah they don't. Yeah, but it's not like an art. I wouldn't consider Dave and Busters an arcade, like a proper arcade. Kidding.
Speaker 2: They just opened an eighty style arcade on Long Island.
Speaker 1: Well, they have barcade in Jersey City, and it's also in Brooklyn, and there's one in Manhattan that's so much fun. There's a barcade by my house. I love that place. It's all exactly what you're saying. But you could just drink it's a bar and old arcade games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I bet you pay the games with your Apple with your Apple.
Speaker 1: Pay, you get coins, really coins in do they have the change machines and they do love that. Yeah, not tokens quarters tokens uh tokens because they probably are probably like a dollar, right, well, no, you do twenty dollars and then you can get like I'm six tokens. Well, I'm obsessed with four player pac Man. It's the best pac Man verse. It is my favorite competitive game ever. I crush at it, so whenever I go to Barcade, that's the one I play. But it takes its two tokens of person. I would like to see an all an actual old school arcade like Frozen in Time. You know that is just all eighties arcade games, the actual ones, not replicas, not new versions like pac Man, Miss pac Man, Super pac Man, Baby pac Man. Again. They have this at barcade, but they're actual old games. Yes, but I want them to cost a quarter. Yeah they do. They cost one token, which is not a quarter. It's the equivalent of a quarter.
Speaker 2: You said it was not it is. It's a quarter.
Speaker 1: Yes. Why can you just see quarters because they don't want the machines filled with quarters, but they're filled with tokens. What's the difference they have to empty it anyway? Well, I don't know, Scott. Maybe the tokens are reusable. I don't know. Your quarters are also reusable, Scott. I don't know what you want from me everything, Andrew, I want it all. Well again, it's great. I love Barcade, Okay, and they have They have a really good beer selection and nachos. The nachas are pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then the machines get all greasy.
Speaker 1: Well no, you're not allowed to have any food or drink by any of the It's not like a kid's arcade, obviously because people are drinking.
Speaker 2: But do they require you to wash your hands when you're done eating greasy nachos?
Speaker 1: I mean again, I think it's just you're old enough to not be the slob who's like.
Speaker 2: I also like pinball, old school pinball with you know, not like newfangled machines like old.
Speaker 1: Again Barcade, it has a whole selection. I love ski ball, skeball. I don't know why I'm doing that. Ski ball is one of my favorites. I love that it's get my own. Did you just burp and blow it in my face? The disrespect is so real. I would get a ski ball thing in my house. Yeah, if I had enough money that would you open that became a million? And would you open a little prize stand for the tickets to claim the tickets? No? I just want to play unlimited by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what are you playing for unless you get tickets.
Speaker 1: I've always said I want to open up a bowling rink in Jersey City, like a bowling rink, a bowling alley plane thing. What is the thing called the one that's in Brooklyn? I don't know Brooklyn Bowl. Okay, that was easy. Yeah, okay, well sometimes it takes a second.
Speaker 2: He's angry. It's something I'm squirreling right now. But Josh just came out and went he mouthed the F word. I think he was looking for you. No, no, anyway, no, the she just cleaned the window with dirty with a dirty rag. Do you see it? Look? Look? Oh, and look. I don't want to be a jerk, but if you're going to clean stuff, don't use dirty rags. You know how many times I passed by this door? Look at first of all, look at the door. You see all THEO spots on the door. Yeah, it smells like dirty rag when you walk by. You know that, You know that, like mil dewey, Yeah, that dirty rag smell.
Speaker 1: We're going to take our first break. Oh, okay, because it's a thirty minute bowl chat.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this seven Mary three and.
Speaker 1: We're bad seven Mary three.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that was a minute ago. Nobody even remembers they do you accidentally played the Chips theme? Okay with the we'll be back right after this thing? What else is going on? Are you taking your road trip this year?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. It just didn't work with the planning and the details. I think you and I should just take like a private road trip. I don't mean like I just made it. No, I mean like not work related, Like you and I should just go drive cross country. I think that'd be an interesting, interesting year. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Not for you or am I just not for you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't mind driving, And honestly, like from Texas all the way to California on that off the grid trip, like I feel like it's a nice notch under my belt that I've accomplished. Like I did that, you can say you did it I've driven to Ohio multiple times. I've driven to Kentucky. Like, you know, I can do a road trip, but to drive cross country after a while, the scenery is just oh, it's great.
Speaker 2: If you've done it before, then it's like, eh, I've seen this before. Like when we drove to Florida south of the border. Yeah, been there before. I mean it's been a while, but I would love to drive from here to like Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went as far as Vegas.
Speaker 2: I drove to Vegas.
Speaker 1: My friend moved to Vegas. Done the res I feel like we.
Speaker 2: Might have No, I flew home from Vegas because he moved. No, he moved to fwo hours to get to La He moved to Vegas and we drove in his car and he left his car there and I flew home. I mean I was a teenager. I was probably nineteen. But you know where we stopped to sleep overnight?
Speaker 1: Where see the rapids?
Speaker 2: We did. I went to see some old friends there.
Speaker 1: That's great, Yep, happy for you. But I still want to do the amtrak. I know that it's oh same, see that I'd be interesting. Yeah, you got me on an amtrak because I would do that. In two seconds. That sounds fun. I want to be in the cart that has the glass window.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They used to play those commercials where the Amtrak would be going over some big gorge and on a giant bridge, and I want to see the world on an Amtrak train. I want not the war slogan the country. No no, but I'd like to.
Speaker 1: I would love to that. You've you've got me in for it. Like when Gandhi's dad came to went to Gracie Awards. Yeah, train to LA and he did like the whole train. I would love to do that. I wouldn't have to drive. I could just relax, like I'm into that how I want to do.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that taking the train cross country is way more than flying. It is so expensive.
Speaker 1: Again, they need to really fix this. This is honestly, if I were ever president, this would be my cause. I want cheaper train travel. Okay, it needs to be a thing. We need high speed rail in this country. It is a disaster. They are falling behind on all that transportations. Sane if we could go from here to DC in under an hour, which you you could because in Japan you can do that same distance in forty five minutes or an hour.
Speaker 2: I think of Japan that could teleport already, they're already there.
Speaker 1: We are so like behind, and it's frustrating because it's such like for the amount of cars that you could have on the road, you could just have one train that could carry like six hundred people could get you there so much faster.
Speaker 2: Yes, but unless you're just going to d C. I mean it's not very that's the problem. Well you stop in Philly, no, but it's not very convenient. So once you get to DC, then you probably need a car.
Speaker 1: Well, again, that's why we should be connecting everything. You're gonna have some cities left out, Like realistically.
Speaker 2: You probably not the rapids if you know they're not going to get the Amtrak through there.
Speaker 1: Again, it depends on what cities were stopping through. So realistically, if you did like a cross country one, right, it would stop in New York, probably start in Boston, New York, maybe Philly probably Philly, Phillies big city, and then west then go west. Then you probably would you stop in Ohio. Maybe you want to stop in.
Speaker 2: Uh Iago, Chicago, Chicago.
Speaker 1: Where in Ohio would you want to stop to Cleveland or would it be. I want to go to Ombus probably Cleveland, that's the bigger but then from there where else after Chicago Indianapolis? No, as we go west, what's important west? What's another big city to the west? Des Moines, Indianapolis said, I didn't hear you. Yeah, well then I feel like, yeah, it would be like and then maybe yeah, gotta get La. Does it end in San Francisco all the way to the water. They make these things. They they already have a map that I got to check. But it needs to be a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a greyhound either. I'm have you ever been on a bus? I mean like a greyhound bus? Like really, yes, a long distance where we think and does it make stops or he just goes forever? I believe I did it to Boston. That must have to get gas at some point.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing. I don't know when busses get gas. It freaks me out, Like what where when do you get gas? Bus?
Speaker 2: I've never been. I just think it's so weird taking a greyhound like cross country.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that again. Train, Sit me down, shut me up. This is the thing that they need to make like a thing Okay, they need to make it fun and hip and millennial focused. Okay, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Well, see, the thing is like you go to the Port Authority bus terminal here in New York City and you don't want to be on a bus with most of those people.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I'm not really sure how viable bus transportation would. I'm not saying bus, I'm saying trained. Right now, I feel you are at a huge You have a huge underserved market of people that want to travel in the United States, and there is no easy way to travel. Our flights are more expensive, buses are inconvenient, Trains are inconvenient and expensive and expensive. So what am I doing? I'm renting a car. It's stupid, it's nonsensical, like why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: But yet they want to keep raising tolls and here comes congestion pricing. Can't wait.
Speaker 1: I will punch someone in the face over congestion.
Speaker 2: We're gonna well, they're fighting it, but we're gonna get screwed, Like you have no idea how we're gonna get charged, like twenty dollars now a.
Speaker 1: Day a day. I'm not driving in and I'm gonna get here. Well, scary drives.
Speaker 2: Oh so he'll just pay.
Speaker 1: Well, he makes it, you know what, whoever makes the most should just drive and pay. There, it is a breach. Yes, I don't argue with that logic. Yes see, I wish I could take the train in every day, but I just can't. It's not it's not convenient. Congestion doesn't happen in the morning, right. I think they want to start at five am or six am or something like that.
Speaker 2: But no, but it doesn't matter. It's just less before five am. You still pay, but it's less. They need to be stopped. And you know what, that's basically just to pay the corrupt system that it's insane, unscrewed up. It's all the pensions and all the other thing about this. Yes we have they want to stop. Eric Adams said he doesn't. He's the mayor.
Speaker 1: Get fired. Yeah, so figure it out in your budgets. And now it just seems like the budget's gonna be from congestion pricing. Stupid.
Speaker 2: But it's all supposed to go to the MTA to fix the trains and stuff. But it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not because our trains are stupid. Yeah, it's annoying. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: I just I wish I.
Speaker 1: Just drove a tractor in Iowa, and like you should have just stayed in Iowa. I know, I wish I just like pick the corn. Yeah, if you could live in any other US city, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I really love to try Chicago. I see, I love Chicago.
Speaker 2: I would think more small town USA. I think I don't want to be in a big city anymore. You know, if I could be in a small town, I would love it. Like I want to be a farmer. I would work on a farm, you know, bail hay with the thing, bail hey, the combine. I want to drive that big thing with the giant sprinklers in the field. I want that, Okay, you know, yeah, I would do that. Wake up every morning. I get up early anyway. Yeah, so go stick my hand up the hens butt to pull the eggs out, and then go bail some hay, pickcorn whatever, that big machine. It's so cool to John Dear. I want that.
Speaker 1: I'm always I know this is like very probably not not not nonsensical, but it's it's an irrational fear. That's what I meant to say. I'm a farm equipment. I don't know why I'm so afraid. Also, you know what else I found out I'm afraid of. I don't like unnatural movements. What do you mean, like I am terrified of like contortionists. I saw a video yesterday of like a person contorting and walking, and when I tell you, I was scared to death. I got the chills, like full body chills from watching someone like walk on their like like.
Speaker 2: Double jointed people. I mean, there are people that could turn their foot around and if.
Speaker 1: They walk like ringish, Like did you ever see the ring?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You didn't know, Well, just like if you could walk on your hands. I hate it so much. It scares me so much.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that I have a hemorrhoid.
Speaker 1: It's always possible. You could have a hemorrhoid. I think I do. Okay, something hurts in your butt? Yeah, okay? Just do you wipe too hard? No?
Speaker 2: But the toilet paper here is really bro You pushed too hard? No, I don't need to sounds like maybe you do.
Speaker 1: You push too hard.
Speaker 2: Let's not talk about this anymore.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying that's that's a problem with hamorrhoids. You push.
Speaker 2: This hour of podcast brought to you by Preparation H.
Speaker 1: They sent it when I first started working for the show, like the second week, I had to go to the doctor and I think his name was doctor Wiener. Funny, He's right, he's a proctologist. Mine's doctor butt shut up. I mean there's an E on the end, but I still say, but that's amazing. Ye, I feel like he was made for that. People definitely go into professions based on their names. I think we talked about this. It is for sure, absolutely, I would like that Hamburger girl. We knew Hamburger. Yeah, her name was Hamburger. She worked for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: No joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, alway back to proctologists. I mentioned it on the air Preparation H. I'm still going through that box really, yeah, can you bring me some Yeah, it's my parents. Well that was a long time ago, though, what are you doing? We'll be back right after this. And we're back because it's a shortened episode, thirty minutes. We have to get her two ad was that hole big enough that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well that was a minute ago. You don't remember.
Speaker 1: We talked about hemorrhoids and Preparation H and buttholes because we're old. Well, now I have a new job promotion, isn't that exciting? Scott? Yeah, So are you technically a manager? Now? Yes, I've never managed people in my life, but actually.
Speaker 2: You've always managed us. That's the thing. You do realize that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's just more subtle. It was more subtle now it was a title, yeah, which is fine, I guess. And now I'm podcasting still yeah, but you know what, You've kind of taken a back seat to podcast. No.
Speaker 2: I haven't like the sign there still says call you mister podcast. But I feel like it's not top of mind for you anymore. It's just kind of like, when I get to it, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Well. I have my other podcast that I'm working on, too, so it's still top line.
Speaker 2: You have lots of podcasts them. Wow, how do you How do you manage your time during the day? I like your big your big schedule, guy, I guess right, everything's in your phone, it.
Speaker 1: Isn't It isn't like I I did this in school too. I never they would always give us a planner in the beginning of the year and be like plan out everything. I don't what was that What was violent? Did you burp again and blow it at me? I didn't, come on, man, I never wrote down my assignments. Oh that was the meat sauce that I ate. Sorry, I was wondering where that meat taste came from. You're disgusting. I made meat sauce last night. It was really good. That's great. Yeah, so scratch, that's awesome. I'm not the sauce part. That was a jar of raos, but I mean I I sautayde the meat and it's simmered, put spices. And I didn't even follow this tacos tonight, just did it myself. So it is Taco Tuesday, So god.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It is wacky Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Well, the time of recording is Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 2: But you had tacos this morning. People have to understand that.
Speaker 1: I could eat tacos literally all the time. We like, people don't get it, like we eat lunch and dinner food for breakfast on a daily basis. I swore off it for the longest time because I'm like, but then all of a sudden it was like, eh, well if it's here right, People always like, how do you eat chicken?
Speaker 2: Palm? At seven thirty in the morning. But what's the difference with time? It is you can eat eggs at seven thirty at night. Right.
Speaker 1: So I had a really big phobia curreal one time I ate pizza when I was a kid, Yeah, in the morning for breakfast, and up until I started working here, I refused because I got sick. And obviously with me and throw up, I can remember every single time I've ever thrown up. I don't believe that, Oh trust me. If I call my mom right now and say, hey, Mom, could I probably remember every time that I threw up, she'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, yep, how many times in your life have you vomited? Can you count on two hands?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh yeah I used to.
Speaker 1: So in the summer. There was one summer where I got sun poisoning really bad, and it was like quite frequent.
Speaker 2: The sun will do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I remember pretty much every time, And in school especially, I would remember when other people would get sick, and then I would be terrified of them.
Speaker 2: Now, do other people getting sick make you sick?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make me sick. I just get like an intense sense of dread before it happens.
Speaker 2: See that happened to Cooper the other night. Girl sick No, a girl that she was hanging out with, threw up and she was like, oh no, here it comes, and and so she has that reaction. Also really yes, I mean I don't the smell. Watching somebody throw up to me is funny, but when I smell it, it's over, like okay. So the episode of Family Guy when they all throw, when they just all throw, like I laugh hysterically. I like, I mean, cartoon vomit is very funny to me. Watching regular live people vomit on a video is funny to me. I don't want to see chunks and stuff, but watching someone throw up chunks so much I hate. But then you know, actually being in the room and smelling it, No, then I have a problem.
Speaker 1: It's the anxiety for me. I get so much anxiety, like it's really not good for me. I just get so terrified. And I don't know why I get terrified for you. But if you're like, I don't know, I just sense it like I have a I don't have a spidy sense. I have a puke sense, the anticipation of it, because it's so scary to me.
Speaker 2: There are times where you know that it's gonna make you feel better, but the process getting there is so painful, your stomach tight, it hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm so afraid of it. I'm so afraid of other people getting sick. I hate watching people like get clammy. And I only actually, oh my god, it scares me so much. I only actually remember like two times in my life. I mean I vomited dozens of times, dozens, but I only actually, you know, vividly remember twice. One of them I told you was from Bobby Rabino's when you know I was a teenager, the rib place. I mean there was an inch of vomit covering the entire floor. It was disgusting.
Speaker 2: Thank god it was tied. Yeah, please God, bless my mom for come. But and then the other time was you know, when I had a stomach thing and I was on the toilet doing both at the same time.
Speaker 1: That was terrible move. Vomiting in a garbage can is not fun. Anyway, How do we get down this road? Well, I'm sorry about that one, folks who are listening, I really but if you share vomit phobia, just I have one, so don't feel alone.
Speaker 2: Do you know my thing with poop is not human no, no, no dog poop because if you have a dog, obviously you have to pick up their poop.
Speaker 1: Right, We don't use a pooper scooper. We do the bag thing and so you know, you put I put my hand in the bag, pick it up.
Speaker 2: And so last.
Speaker 1: Week the way the way that I do it is we get the you know, the role of poop bags.
Speaker 2: You know that. So I put my hand in, I you know, take it off my hand inside out.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting. And I usually I twirl it twice so I can tie it, and then I tie it. Knot this particular role of bags was not sealed on the bottom all over me my sneakers shorts. I think they were actually these shorts. I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't actually think they were these shorts, but brown marks you see. And I also I cannot, like if we're watching another dog, it's so weird if we're watching another dog or something like that. I cannot pick up another dog's poop.
Speaker 1: I really have no problems with dogs.
Speaker 2: See, I can only pick up my dog's poop. If if there's another dogs poop, and then there's like, hey, can you get that for me, I can't I pick it, I will vomit. Yeah, it makes me a little that's another dog's poop, makes me gag.
Speaker 1: So strange, which I don't have a big dog too, so that's like yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean, just like with my kid, I don't think I can clean up another kid's diaper, you know when.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, kid's kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's technically mine, you know what I mean, Like I don't want to touch someone else's bull you know, I don't know, but I'm gonna have grandkids one day and I'm gonna have to change diapers. But they're technically mine. They're part of you, right, So it's okay, Yeah, you know, that's okay. But if we're watching someone's kid, just yeah, like the vomit kid thing that happened the other day with Cooper. Yeah, so they were at a friend's house and it wasn't either one. It wasn't our house, and it wasn't the kid's vomited house. So the person who lived there how to clean up the vomit that was all over the floor. I don't know that I could do that. I have on multiple occasions had to do that.
Speaker 1: Someone else's. Yeah, so when I I would throw up from it. When Nick, your friend, our friend, Nick came to college to visit me my freshman year, we went to Chili's.
Speaker 2: I love Chili's, but they changed the No, I don't love him anymore. They pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Oh do they solve the skill caso?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But they took the tacos off the menu and they won't make them for you. They used to make them for me here. They won't do it anymore. Even though they have the tortillas to say, have the chicken, they have the lettuce, they have the tomato, they have the cheese, they have the sour cream, but they won't put them together for me.
Speaker 1: When a fa heeta is so bad? Okay, Anyway, when Nick came to visit his freshman year, obviously everyone had been drinking because it's freshman year in college eighteen nineteen, yeah, eighteen okay, and Nick drank a lot and he stopped talking at one point, and then my friend was was like, oh, he should go to the bathroom, and I was like, oh, yeah, I'll take him. He's my friend, I'll take him to the bathroom. We're standing in the hallway and he is holding a cup and he just like gets sick into the cup and it just like and then he starts running down the hallway with all of it. My friends to this day say that I like blacked out and I don't even remember it, but I cleaned up the entire hallway everything, and I have zero recollection of it, but I did it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's where your fear came from.
Speaker 1: No, I've had this way before then, kid, Oh my god, I used to like they used to. They made an exception for me in second grade where I was allowed to chew mints because it helped with my anxiety over kids potentially throwing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, I was bad. Wait, so even just sitting in the classroom in a regular day of school, you would just say, oh my god, he's gonna vomit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I still think that I'm petrified of it, Like I should go see get like hypnotherapy before.
Speaker 2: What would happened? So if I was here right now and I was just, oh my god, threw up on the table, what would happen? You like that? That was good to do that as a kid, and I would stay home from school take it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't rationalize it, and I'm not going to try to. It's just I don't like the anti Like again, the worst part for me would be sitting down no, because I know you're not. It's it's more of like good, It's more than general like.
Speaker 2: I probably could if I want a kid.
Speaker 1: Being like I don't feel good, and then just me then being like here it comes, oh god, oh god, oh god, and then just the sweats like I and I'm bad too. We're all just staring and be like, when is it happening? When's it gonna happen? I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: Well, we've all faked being sick when we were in school to get out of school. I fake vomited and I told you I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to clean on this one. It was fourth grade and I too, after Andrew in my class got sick off a hot dog the first Friday of the school year. Yeah, I took off that Monday because I was so scared.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: I pretended to have a fever. Yeah I didn't have a fever. I'm so sorry, mom.
Speaker 2: I did the fake vomit. I've done the fever.
Speaker 1: I never did the fake vomit. I just said I didn't feel good.
Speaker 2: I put the thermometer on the light bulb. Sometimes I got a little too hot. My mom was like, okay, one and twenty.
Speaker 1: Well that was like when they stick people's temperatures for COVID to enter a restaurant. Yeah, all right, your tempesture is ninety one. This sounds good. I should be dead.
Speaker 2: Those stupid things do not work. Yeah, they first only hold them like ten feet from your head. Oh my god, those are the stupids. Yep.
Speaker 1: Well we're at thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have to go.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate it. Sorry for the shortened bowl chat. We're gonna try better for next week.
Speaker 2: Oh are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm good. That's disgusting, but you're too good at that.
Speaker 2: But if the door was closed and you poured water into the toilet, it would sound like you threw up. I'm just like, yeah, it's at home. That's how you fake vomit.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna do that. Oh, they're probably hating this episode. Okay, Well, thank you all so much for listening. Until next week. We appreciate you. Follow us on Serial Killers PC. If you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button. We're only two hundred subscribers away from being able to get monetized. Baby, do you don't we have over eleven thousand play hours. People watched eleven thousand hours of Serial Killers on YouTube. I'm want to go watch all insane.
Speaker 2: I only watched maybe ten episodes.
Speaker 1: Well, we keep getting a subscriber a day, which is kind of nuts because I feel like we're picking up some steam on that. It used to be like maybe we'd get a subscriber every couple of days, but now we're getting pretty much one a day, which is sac Like by the end of the year, we can maybe make it all cross that would be great. Then won't be able to enter the YouTube.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean? They'll just put ads on and we'll make money off of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, will be official YouTube partners. Can you click a skip ad? They could, but I don't know if that counts.
Speaker 2: When people kick. When people click skip ad, does the person still make money?
Speaker 1: I think so because they placed it there. I don't know. I think it's kind of like speaker inventory where they just do it. Okay, Well, anyway, thank you all for listening. Hit the subscribe button, leave us a comment in the YouTube comment section, hit the subscribe button. Wherever you're listening to this podcast, leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your podcast. We appreciate you. Thank you serial KILLERSPC dot com for all of the reviews of the serials that we eat on Mondays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Newman, just fix the website.
Speaker 1: Oh and this Friday we have a.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. Oh well another Friday or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a bonus, a couple bonus episodes coming up coming up. So.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, in case you're listening on your podcast app, we also are on YouTube. If you didn't know that, you can watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People like watching it on YouTube because they like seeing our expressions.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, thank you for listening. We will see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers where we will eat cereal who. Until then, have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Say clink, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Clink, great.
Speaker 2: I think one spoon's better.
Speaker 1: It's too noisy.
Speaker 2: We should send these spoons to people, because I will. What are we gonna do with them? A great spoon giveaway coming Zoon