Speaker 1: This is Suckers.
Speaker 2: I'm Kailean Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared habn An.
Speaker 3: iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everyone, welcome to an all new episode of Suckers. This is Kaylin's Corner. I'm joined by Dean.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 3: Welcome to this week's episode. There's a lot going on in pop culture. Okay, so we obviously just talked about Bachelor on Suckers, but I want to touch a little bit more on it. Did you watch the whole finale?
Speaker 2: I fast forwarded a fair portion of it, but I think I caught all the spark notes.
Speaker 3: I feel like we did talk about most of it. I'm just still fascinated by the bachelorette choice, and I'm just so mad it's not Daisy, are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm shocked, Like she just was.
Speaker 3: So good the entire season. I've never seen anyone get a truly perfect edit, and she got a an absolute perfect edit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't really watch a lot of the meat episodes, the core episodes, but she seemed.
Speaker 3: Nice, Oh nice, like a like an angel. Yeah. Wow, So I just she would have been so great to watch. I was also thinking, too, like maybe she's so nice and so sweet that it wouldn't have been entertaining and it would have been hard for her to like put guys in their place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like this with Mollis bachelorettes when the get announced in Bachelor's for that reason. For this, For the same reason too, I feel like when they're announced, I'm like, I don't really see it, Like I don't really see them having the charismaticarious season or like for whatever reason. And Daisy kind of gave me that same feeling too, So I'm personally not bummed at all.
Speaker 3: I feel like she was lacking in some way.
Speaker 1: Not lacking.
Speaker 2: I kind of agree with what you're saying, Like maybe she she I guess, I don't know how to describe it, but she didn't give me bachelorette energy, you know, But I guess like like neither did Charity kind of did it. Actually, let's go back Rachel Gabby kind of, I guess like my Rachel did. But that's just because I'm biased. I guess because she was my bachelorette.
Speaker 1: She.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just didn't really get the energy from her for bachelorette And do I get it from Jen, not really, but I don't really know enough about Jen. I guess to have more of a solidified opinion about that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where I think the Bachelor failed, and whether they anticipated her being the Bachelorette or not, they totally screwed her over and like people are comparing her because the essentially the Bachelor makes the stars, like their edits make the stars. They get to control who has the most airtime for sure, whose stories are shown, and Jen wasn't really shown that much, and so like they kind of failed in that aspect of not showing her personalitymore, not showing like her itm should have been shown more, Like her personality should have come out so much more than it did if she's going to be the bachelorette, And maybe this is their tactic to be like we're going to shock everyone like Canvas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be it.
Speaker 2: I do maybe agree with what you were saying on the Mainsuckers podcast is that they like pivoted kind of last second, and so they obviously can't go back and rewrite the show because it's already aired. If they knew they were going to make Jen the Bachelorette, maybe they would have showcased her more in certain areas, you know, exposed different lights of her. But since Daisy and Maria, who maybe they were planning on having me the bachelorette and got all that screen time, didn't want it, or just they decided to go a different direction at the last second, they just didn't have the ability to go back and change the storyline that they were telling, you know.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do think that they liked to have a lead who you don't know much about, Like we didn't really know much about Joey before the season started.
Speaker 3: It's hard because I started with Charity season, and I love Charity so much.
Speaker 1: I mean, you started with Charity season.
Speaker 3: I started watching her season, but I think which was it air?
Speaker 1: I mean, you watched so many seasons.
Speaker 3: No, I started watching Charity season, like I started episode one and I started episode two, but I didn't finish her season.
Speaker 1: Oh how I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it was like around the time of our wedding and a bachelor and stuff, so I didn't watch the whole thing. But so I didn't really get to know Joey and I but I and I didn't really get to it I think that was kind of the thing.
Speaker 2: When he was announced, everyone was kind of like, who's this We don't really know much about him, kind of the similar situation with Jen, where you know, we obviously know who she is, but we don't really know.
Speaker 1: Much of her, her personality or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's I mean, who else have we not known? I think Ari wasn't the most unexpected choice ever? Who else? Matt James? Oh my gosh, Matt James is the one that we never he was never on a show.
Speaker 1: He had a good season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he had a good season. He still is.
Speaker 2: It's hard that way because, like in a case where let's say it was Daisy, you know that you'd have a lot of guys going on her season because they fell in love with her on the show and they want to they want a chance to date her. When it's someone that you don't really know much about, like Matt James, for instance, or in this case, Jen, you have a lot of people who are going on the show because they want to be on the show, and not necessarily because they really fell in love with this person that they saw develop on the season that they were on a contest as a contestant, you know, So I don't know if that's necessarily a good formula for success from the show's standpoint, because you have a lot of people going on with not necessarily bad intentions, but not for the intentions that you typically would want to date someone for. Like I mean, the same could be said for me. I knew nothing about Rachel when I went on my season of the Bachelorette. I was just kind of there for an experience and wanted to have a good time. And some of the guys, you know, they are obviously not divorced and that's sad. But Brian, I know he knew a lot about Rachel. He was there for Rachel like that he went on Rachel's season of the Bachelorette. I just went on this season of the Bachelorette, And I guess all that to say is like, I'm curious to see how the guys are going to respond to gen being the Bachelorette, because they probably don't really know that much better.
Speaker 3: It's true. Yeah, I'm also just fascinated about the potentially saying no to Bachelorette because I don't know if we've ever heard of anyone's turning down this position.
Speaker 2: Right, there's definitely I mean, maybe we just don't hear about it, but I guarantee you every season.
Speaker 1: Maybe not every season, but like Peter ma I have maybe.
Speaker 3: But we also heard that maybe he was, like in the back wings, supposed to be a bachelor.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, like he was supposed to be. Last second he said I didn't want to be. I actually don't know the whole story behind Peter not being the Bachelor, so I don't really want to speak too much about it.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. I've never heard of anyone turning it down, and it's crazy and it's so interesting. I'm very fascinated by that and their decisions to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you feel about Jen being the bachelorette.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, That's why I was just saying on Suckers. I'm super excited. I think she's going to be a great bachelorette. It's just always like it's hard because I guess Hannah Brown maybe experience this too, but like you go to the finale, you're so invested in these characters. This person got sent home before hometown, like we've kind of forgotten about you at this point and it's like, Okay, we're so invested in these characters. This person just got dumped. We're still thinking about Maria. And then you got dumped like three, four or five weeks ago. You haven't been on our television, so it just feels random.
Speaker 2: It's just a recency bias thing, I think it is. It's totally Yah and days he are the last two of the last ones off the screen.
Speaker 3: Is because I think when she got dumped Jen, everyone was like Jen for Bachelorette, Jeni for Bachelorette, but then you forget about her because you're watching the other characters. So it is recency bias for sure. And she like wasn't really in chats on social media, like everyone's pitching Daisy, everyone's pitching Maria, and nobody I didn't see on TikTok like people, you know, fawning over Jen. So it's just it's interesting. I'm but I still am super excited for the season and for her. She's gonna be great. Well, I think that's enough Bachelor talk. We've been talking Bachelor for a bit, but I'm just really excited that the franchise is back and it's good again. In other news. Have you heard about Diddy?
Speaker 1: I have heard about Diddy?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts? What do you think is happening? What do you think he did?
Speaker 1: I guess I've heard about him, but I don't really know much.
Speaker 2: Was his house is rated because of accusations of sexual sex trafficking or something like that?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I've heard a few different things, but that's the main consensus, I believe. And then here is a timeline of everything that's been happening. So in November of twenty twenty three, R and B singer Cassie sues Ditty for rape and physical abuse. Do you remember this? Everyone was talking about it. Cassie's demand was thirty million dollars under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, which is unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail. So people were like, oh, this is just blackmail, Like she just wants money. Is kind of the consensus. And then in November twenty twenty three, Joy Dickerson ill accuses Didty of sexual assault. So right after that, he's accused of sexual assault again. And then same month, same year, more women file sexualssault lawsuits against Didty. So it just sucks for Cassie where she was the first one to come forward and she asked for this money, and people like people didn't really seem to be fully on her side, which is horrible. And then it took more and more and more women for people to be like, oh my gosh, Cassie is right. And that was just what I was seeing on TikTok. Maybe there were more Cassie supporters, which is great, and maybe I'm totally wrong. But in December twenty twenty three, Ditty is accused of gang raping a teenager in two thousand and three. She was seventeen years old. And then so this is just like continuously coming out. February twenty twenty four, Rodney Lilrod Jones accuses Ditty of sexual misconduct. And I think this is the one that I've seen all of the documents came out about like what exactly he has proof of, and he has a lot of proof and a lot of videos of a lot of like disgusting things Diddy and his associates did. But this is still going on. So March twenty twenty four, Ditty's Miami and Los Angeles homes are rated by Homeland Security, which are the videos we've seen circulating and everything coming out, So things are not looking good for Diddy, and he sounds like a horrible person.
Speaker 1: Another childhood hero falls.
Speaker 3: Was he a childhood hero?
Speaker 2: No, but he was a big name when we were kids. I just feel like it happens. I mean, this is obviously horrible what he's been accused of. I feel like there so many people that we grew up listening to or I don't want to say idolizing, but people definitely did idolize him.
Speaker 1: I wasn't one of them.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you weren't either, but you know, people were fans of his music and all that kind of stuff. And then just the more you hear about him, the more gets pulled up, and the more horrible these people sound.
Speaker 3: It's just like the money and the fame, I feel like, makes you feel untouchable. It makes you feel like God in a sense. It's like everyone wants me, everyone wants to be around me. I can do whatever the hell I want. No one will ever touch me. Yeah, and it's disgusting, and I ough it sucks for Cassie, Like, but she is the one who kind of sparked all this. I think like if she didn't speak up. I don't know if we would have how this happening right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a part of it too. Is interesting because a lot of these accusations are coming from the two thousands and probably early twenty tens, right, But back in those days, I bet you he wasn't even worried about obviously he was breaking the law and doing horrible, disgusting things. I don't think he was ever really worried about getting caught because people weren't getting caught for that kind of stuff or back in those days. And you know, back in those days, it was only twenty years ago, but still recent enough, but things were just different, Like social media wasn't as prevalent. The Me Too movement definitely changed a lot of things of like women feeling more comfortable to speak out. I still think there's a long way for that to go, Like I do still feel like women aren't super comfortable with speaking out against their attackers. But I do think it's gotten a lot more, which is good, and just with the birth of social media and like all these TikTok detectives and all kind of stuff that played into this at all. But you know, just in today's age of information, I think is maybe what it is is, you know, people are getting caught for the illegal acts that they were doing back then, not realizing how prevalent it was going to be to rehash all of the issues that they were faced with back in the time where it wasn't so readily available.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, because back then you're even more protected, Like nobody really cared, right and they everyone turned a blind eye, like if you had money, if you were famous, and.
Speaker 2: Even if they cared, it's like the burden of proof is so prevalent too, And now there is so much more access to information and the burden of proof is easier to acquire.
Speaker 3: And it's also crazy to me that you're doing these disgusting, despicable things and you have like it sounds like groups of people around who all have phones on them, like if you're doing these things just and that's probably where that like God complex and I'm untouchable aspect comes into it, where it's like nobody's gonna record me, nobody's gonna submit this, like I can just get away with anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's one hundred percent what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, people like that millionaires on top of the world, selling out stadiums, developed this god complex where they feel like they can get away with anything, and for the longest time they do. But then, as we're seeing now with Diddy', it'll catch up with you and if you're a horrible person in the past, hopefully you get tried as such.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you mentioned that a lot of these are in the early two thousands, but also this one with Rodney Low Rod Jones is twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, recent, very recent.
Speaker 3: And so record producer Rodney Lilrod Jones. This is coming from Newsweek dot Com sued Combs for thirty million dollars in February of this year, leveling a number of allegations against the rap icon. Jones worked with Combs on the most recent release, the love album Off the Grid, between September twenty twenty two and November twenty twenty three, so pretty recently he worked on that album with him, and he is accusing him of sexual misconduct and grooming, with the suit alleging that the rapper forcibly touched and attempted and or threatened to touch Jones's intimate parts and or touched Joe with his own intimate body parts, so like, this is happening now. And so when this firse popped up on my TikTok, he was like Diddy's house is being rated right now, Like what's going on? And immediately I go to the comments and people were commenting this is going to be like Epstein level. I'm like, how do you know? Like you're just speculating that, but it's I don't know if it's it just sounds like it might be on that level. Like it's so so bad.
Speaker 2: For all the great things that this information age has given us and presented us with. That's one of my biggest frustrations. People that have no idea of what's going on, have no inclination as to the severity of any situation. We'll get online and just start saying stuff. Yeah, not even assuming they'll start saying stuff as a fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it happens to me sometimes too, obviously to a much lesser degree. I posted something on I commented on Joey's post that I was happy for them. I was like, this makes me believe in love again, like being facetious like him and Kelsey obviously just being a silly little jokester, and people were commenting on like, you're married to Kaylin, she lived in a van with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that was kind of well I was just being funny and I no, but it doesn't really sound like you're being funny.
Speaker 1: It was one hundred percent of silly comment.
Speaker 2: But my point that I'm trying to make is people were this one person commented back, and it's so stupid that I even know that this person commented this, but it was it was harmless in the sense they were like, well, no, his van didn't even have a bed or a kitchen or anything. It was just a mattress in a regular van. And I was like, I was like, that's not true, Like it's not even true. Where do you get this from? But yeah, again, that's like a very small scale version of that. Just misinformation, people talking like they know the truth without having any understanding of what's going on at all.
Speaker 3: You know, That's all I have to say about Diddy. He doesn't get any more of our time. I do want to talk about Bridget Menler real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've been wanting to talk to you about this for weeks.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this just popped up on my Instagram last night, and I'm so mad that I didn't save the post. But it's like Bridget Menler's going viral lately because of her career and like her trajectory. So she was a Disney Channel star. She had her own show. This was like my little sister's Age of Disney and was so popular. She was also a singer, like a really great singer, and so it was like her songs having on YouTube like two hundred and twenty million views and like was number one for a while, huge, huge star, and she could have been like Miley Cyrus level, you know. And so I thought this was going to be like, yeah, where did she go? Like she just fell off? Turns out that she I wish I had like all of the stats, but I pulled up this article. She just launched a satellite data startup. The Vision is a data highway between Earth and space. She's like working all all in space. From a Disney Channel star to now, like I don't remember what college she went to, but she's so so smart. Do you have any thoughts?
Speaker 1: I have no idea who this person is. Nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just really cool to go from Disney to space. Do you not think that's awesome?
Speaker 1: That's good for Bridget.
Speaker 3: It is good for Bridget.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that name in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Well, she was my little sister's era of Disney. It was like Debbie Ryan and Bridget Mendler were the same kind of era. Maybe Bridget was a little bit before Debbie. I don't know, but I just think it's really really cool that she did this drastic pivot. And I'm so bummed that I can't figure out, but she had all these amazing things happening for her, Good for Bridget, like graduated from a very prestigious college.
Speaker 1: Snaps for Bridget.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was so fascinating when if we ever seen a Disney star where any actress go from that to space, it's pretty cool. Now she's a CEO as well. Wow, Disney Star turned space.
Speaker 1: Kylie's the CEO.
Speaker 3: Okay, but is she working in space?
Speaker 2: No, she's working on making sure everyone's skin on Earth is well hydrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's really cool. Good for Bridget, Good for Bridget.
Speaker 1: More snaps.
Speaker 3: Two other things in pop culture. Some baby news. Ashley Tisfield announced her second baby. Do you know who that is? I?
Speaker 1: Think I've met Ashley before, or her sister. I think I've met them.
Speaker 3: It's possible you met Ashley. You have no idea what she was from.
Speaker 1: She was from Wizards of Waverley Place.
Speaker 3: That's Selena Gomez, but she was also in it. No, okay, Vanessa Hutchins. She was in a movie with Vanessa Hutchins.
Speaker 1: Ye, Waverley Place High School musical, That's what it was.
Speaker 3: He was Sharpei Evans, of course, shar Pei.
Speaker 1: Did you ever watch any other name for a kid? Shar Pei?
Speaker 3: Shar Pei.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted a shar Pei the dog. They're so cute, their little face wrinkles and rolls.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I guess as a kid, I never knew she was named after a dog, shar Pei.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe the dog was named after a fruit, and now she's named after the fruit that.
Speaker 1: The dog was also named after.
Speaker 3: Oh, Sharpe is a fruit?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I'm just saying we don't know what the shar Pei was named after.
Speaker 3: Like Papianna is named after a butterfly. That's right, Okay, So did you ever Watch's Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: And then Suki Waterhouse just gave Bert to your baby with Robert Pattinson the Skier. No, I am the biggest Suki Waterhouse fan ever. I think she is the most beautiful, most talented person alive. And do you know who Robert Pattinson is?
Speaker 1: He was a Twilight and he was Batman. Wow, great to thank you.
Speaker 3: I thought that one would take longer.
Speaker 2: Raper Pattinson, He's good. He's a good actor. He got a little he got a bad he got a bad rap for Twilight. I think I think people kind of underestimated him because that movie was such cheesy and he didn't really get to like showcase his actings ability.
Speaker 1: But he's a really good actor.
Speaker 3: He's such a good actor. And I don't know if you've seen his interviews, but they're going viral too or they happen within the past year of him just making fun of Twilight. He's like, that was the worst movie ever. Like, I can't believe any of us did that. It was creepy. This guy is six hundred years old dating an eighteen year old, Like, why are we okay with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's I think every time he gets announced for a role for a movie that I'm interested in seeing my like intuition is to not be excited, but then I remember that he because I think you always associate Rober Pattinson with Twilight, but.
Speaker 3: He poor Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in one Lue movie for like half of it, and he's.
Speaker 3: A pretty big character in it. Yes, he's murdered by Baltimore.
Speaker 1: He's a great character in it.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying like he's so talented, and it just thinks that he's kind of immemorialized as a Twilight actor when he's got so much talent.
Speaker 3: But I think he's done a really good job of working his way out of it.
Speaker 2: He is and he has and he like maybe just because I'm kind of like an uninitiated movie goer, but like if Jared was on this podcast, I'm sure he'd be raving about Robert Pattinson. But I'm saying, like that's kind of stinks that he's got the stigma of being a Twilight actor for people like me who aren't really into the movie sphere. But he is so good and he has grown out of it, and congratulations to him.
Speaker 3: You when you think of Taylor Watner, do you think of Twilight?
Speaker 1: Of course, because he hasn't really been in many movies since Twilight? Has he.
Speaker 3: Not a ton? I guess Kristin Stewart, do you think of Twilight?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, then she like kind of got out of it for a little bit, but then she hasn't really done much lately.
Speaker 3: She was just on Not Skinny But Not Fat's podcast, and she's so funny, and Amanda from Not Skinny Not Fat she was like, you seem like very like the most not basic person in the world, Like you don't even have a phone on you. She's like, I'm going to do some pop culture and and Kristen nailed it. She's like, who just retired from NFL? And she's like, oh, Travis Kelce's brother. And then she she was like asking her like all of these obscure pop culture questions and she got every single one right.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she seems like she's doing great. She seems like a cool person.
Speaker 2: Honestly, she's kind of more of like a She doesn't have as much range as Robert Pattinson.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was so good in Diana, Oh my gosh, she was Princess Diana and Diana. I think that was what the movie was called. But that was really good range for her. She crushed that role. I think that was her best she's ever been.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it, so I guess I am wrong.
Speaker 3: You don't care about the Crown, so it makes sense you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't care one bit about the Crown.
Speaker 3: But you do care about Princess Kate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sad that she has cancer. As a forty year old woman.
Speaker 2: That's brutal, and I kind of I'm kind of conflicted if like, let's say I got cancer, I would way rather get it at thirty five than at sixty five.
Speaker 3: Why Easier to fight it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, easier to fight you have a higher chances of survival. But yes, obviously Kate. Feel horrible for Kate. I feel really bad for Kate because of all of this stuff people were saying about her potentially happening, and then it comes out as this, And we talked about it last week on your podcast about now she has to address it.
Speaker 1: Maybe she wasn't ready to all that kind of stuff, but Easter.
Speaker 3: Is this, I think in a week. I think that's when she is planning on announcing it.
Speaker 2: So it sucks but at the same time too, like I'm sad when anyone gets cancer. I'm sad if someone in New Jersey that I've never read before gets cancer. It's kind of the same thing with Kate, Like I don't really care about Kate at all, just I feel bad that she has can horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially with I mean regardless, but especially with young kids too. Yeah, it's really hard. Well, yeah, that's gonna do it for this week's episode.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all the pop culture we got.
Speaker 1: What about Summer House?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yes, thank you for reminding me. I have been trying. We were in Italy and I've been really trying to catch up on all of the reality TV. Didn't get to vander Pump because honestly, I'm exhausted by it. It's just it's so bad. It just it's like the most toxic show with everyone just being horrible except for Ali. I'm t Ali. I think she's wonderful. Summer House I'm not fully caught up on, but I've been watching. And you know, we have Lindsay on this podcast. Like a year ago her and Carl broke up. They were engaged.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I do not know that they broke up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were engaged.
Speaker 1: I forgot they were engaged.
Speaker 3: Planning their wedding. And she's been a little nutty this season and like coming after him. So Carl's been sober since his breath past like two years ago. Maybe I think he's two years sober, maybe three years, and she this season so far is like he smokes weed, but he doesn't drink or anything like that. And she she was sober with him, insolidarity with him in the beginning, but now she drinks again. So she's been drinking a lot this season, as she like is totally fine to do. But then when she gets drunk, she accuses Carl of doing drugs and not and Carl is saying that she's not specifying that it's weed. She's like saying accusing him of.
Speaker 2: Like you think like cocaine and yeah, the heroin or something, and.
Speaker 3: She's like, are you on something? Are you on something? Are you doing drugs? And so it's like, really you can tell eating away at Carl, and it makes sense that they broke up, but still so this hasn't aired yet, but he called in the cameras to break up with her on camera, which is really And it was right after scandalval, so it's like it kind of felt like, what are you trying to recreate another scandal?
Speaker 2: Maybe they were like on again, off again, and he knew that calling in the cameras would be like a final on the coffin, like we're done and the cameras are here to prove it, like this is I'm putting this to bed. Maybe maybe, and there's no going back now because the camera saw it.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Yeah. It's it's funny because when this happened this past summer, he broke up with her maybe in like September. It was all over the news. Everyone was talking about it and they were like, I can't believe Carl called in the cameras. That's so shady of him. But now watching the season, you're like, she's not really treating him well at all. Lindsay, like this guy, I mean, I can't imagine how hard sobriety is, but then accusing him of not being sober by your partner, by the one that's supposed to love you the most, just is not great. But there's a new character, Wes, who I think he would love in person and on television.
Speaker 1: It's a good name.
Speaker 3: I like that name West Yeah, under West Bell, I like it. I like it. He is the best character on Summer House that they brought in recently. Like, he's so good. Love Sierra. Also wish Hannah was on the show, But Sierra and West are kind of dating on the show, So I really love that for them because Sierrah is my favorite person on the show, and he's so funny and he's so charming and he's so like he can be self deprecating. He's like one of the girls and he's great. And then they cast this other guy who's like a little douchey. So I'm loving this season. I think it's pretty good. Yeah, I hope you can catch up with me.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you're love loving it.
Speaker 3: You used to be really into that show and now not as much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my waves of interest in things, but I'm not going to like put it on. It's really just watching stuff with commercials. It's hard to stay invested. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's another show on Bravo called The Valley and I know one of the girls on it. So you've seen Old vander Pump, you know Jackson Brittany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of so.
Speaker 3: They're on this season with Kristin who I don't know if you know, but Kristin is in vander Pump as well. And then this girl Nia, who did pageants, And it's so funny to me when pageant girls do reality TV because it goes against everything that we were trained to do for years and years. So it's funny to watch her just like try to not be this perfect pageant person and like fall into the Bravo universe. So it'll be interesting to watch her. But it's about the valley in La and being a parent and.
Speaker 1: Stuff great can't wait to watch.
Speaker 3: And the last thing I have to talk about is book Club. I started the book club book, which is The Nightingale, two days ago. I'm halfway through, so if you haven't read it, you're in chat about next week.
Speaker 2: Well, humble brag. I started two days ago, halfway down with this.
Speaker 3: My whole point in My whole point in that is that you can read it in a week.
Speaker 1: You can read it in a week.
Speaker 3: Anyone can read it in a week.
Speaker 1: It's mumus well mademoiselle.
Speaker 3: But it's a pretty good book. I'm very invested and I'm trying to get Deane to read it.
Speaker 1: Once I finish, I've read that words.
Speaker 3: Well anyways, that's going to do it for this week's episode. Be sure to tune in next week, where maybe we suck just a little bit less