Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 1: Tapph Garrett phone tap. So AJ wants to phone tap his mom.
Speaker 3: Now, AJ's out on spring break because it is spring break season and thought now it would be the perfect time to mess with mom. Mom was gracious enough to pay for spring break, So we're gonna call up mom from the hotel.
Speaker 1: AJ got into some trouble. Not a good idea, I.
Speaker 3: Will be the arms always worry when their kids are at spring break and you're playing on that audu.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what Garretts phone taps all about.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, mom, how are you doing? Let's be having them all. I need your help.
Speaker 1: Do you know the hotel that I say that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, last night we went off to drinks and kind of got a little bit too drunk and.
Speaker 2: Knocked over a statue in the lobby. What do you mean you knocked over a statue and they have me detained? They have you detained? What do you mean they have you detained?
Speaker 1: A what for knocking over the statue? Day that I paid for it?
Speaker 2: You paid for it, so what's the problem. Wait, did you just say you paid for it? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they want me to pay for it. Pay for it sixteen hundred dollars. I don't have that, mom. Could you possibly send me another fifteen hundred?
Speaker 2: You want me to sing you fifteen hundred dollars? I just paid for the trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I promise as soon as I get back home, I will pay for it. I swear to you, I'll give.
Speaker 4: You back the money.
Speaker 2: No, no, now paid for this trip and you want to get drunk. And that's stupid with your friends. You're sorr irresponsible and you want me to come up with fifty hundred dollars? Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: I can't even leave the place.
Speaker 2: They haven't in this room in the hotel, Well you have thought about that?
Speaker 1: What is she doing? You want to beat?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 1: That's the owner of the hotel.
Speaker 2: He's really sad. Smile. I put on my phone.
Speaker 1: Now, Hello is this?
Speaker 2: I'm his mother? Who is this?
Speaker 4: I own the resort that your son decided to destroy last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, he told me that it was just one thing that you broke. You make it sound as if he tore up and wrecked your whole hotel.
Speaker 4: We have a big problem going on here because I have Jonathan Taylor Thomas coming tomorrow, and he knocked over our statue of the founding father, Al Barland.
Speaker 2: Okay, come man, I'm not paying for it. I don't have the money.
Speaker 1: Mom, listen, shut your face, shut it up, shut it up.
Speaker 2: Don't you tell my son to shut up?
Speaker 1: Do you have the money to pay me?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you shut up to you, shut up, to shut up? You back there, You shut your face.
Speaker 2: You don't talk to my son like that. You don't tell me, you don't tell me to shut up.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well you're gonna need to get this, is it? I have videotape of him humping it last night in the fountain. He was humping a statue.
Speaker 1: I wasn't humping the statue. I was shut up.
Speaker 2: Shut up. Just talk to my son like that.
Speaker 1: Are you going to pay me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Then I'm going to have to hold your son. Okay, I'm holding your son.
Speaker 2: Mom. What the hell did you do?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. Last night was all a blur.
Speaker 2: I gave you money. Now where is all the money?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I spent it? Where we spent it? I got a tattoo, a nice cool tattoo. The money that I gave you. You spend it on a tattoo.
Speaker 1: Your tattoos, And I said, you know what, I love Jessica And.
Speaker 2: I wait a minute, hold it, Jessica. You got a tattoo with Jessica.
Speaker 4: Learn it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh my neck.
Speaker 2: Stand, You've just one dunny for you. Gotta test you with Jessica. Don't come home.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tanya, my name's Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your son.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I got phone tap?
Speaker 1: Are you staring abum worried?
Speaker 2: Are you still in tattoo though? Are you okay? Here's ridiculous? Are you're spending money playing flanks from kattoos?
Speaker 3: Phone that was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show