Speaker 1: Hi Scott, Hi Andrew. How are you Scott?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. How are you?
Speaker 1: That's great?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean what I mean?
Speaker 1: My levels aren't that low? I talk loud. I think you're good. Yeah. I hope you guys too.
Speaker 3: Cereal makes them complete, so cereal they can.
Speaker 4: You should raise your chair up a little bit. Maybe if you raise your chair up a little bit, you might be able to hit that microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, there you go there.
Speaker 4: So welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, February twentieth. It's President's Day and we're here.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, so Andrew didn't bring the stupid band box today. I'm not not faulting him, but I mean we just have to record a little bit differently, that's all.
Speaker 1: It'll be fine. I left it someplace, so I have to go pick it up today.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm I feel like a little contention here. I don't I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if they're good, I'm good. Are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If there's any contention, it's from you, and I'll tell you why. Okay, I told you what days I could record this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But also, any single person who we get in contact with who messages us about this podcast. You're always like, it won't be around much longer, don't worry, oh Andy can't find down for it, and then I make time for it, and it's well, that's not good with my schedule. So pick a lane, bro, That's all I'm saying. Pick a lane because I'm ready. We were gonna have Carla come in, sorry Carla Murray, and you were like, it won't exist much longer, and then I buy cereals for it, and you're like, we probably did them. Foolish young Andy, serial killers time fillers.
Speaker 2: Can we start?
Speaker 1: Are you loving that you have all of your little things back with this recording way? Honestly, this is great. I didn't have to set anything up. I miss my Superman box, but this is pretty nice. Right now, Okay, let's set up time.
Speaker 2: Shall we eat?
Speaker 1: Can we do one of my cereals?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why I bought cereals for this podcast? I spent like twenty five dollars on these cereals and we care?
Speaker 2: Why? Great?
Speaker 1: I mean, actually great, Yay.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to do the cereal for weeks, but you haven't been.
Speaker 1: Here, so why the subtle jab. You are a poker.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: It's like little bit.
Speaker 4: Anyway, last week, when I was doing this podcast with Elvis, I promised that we would do cinnabon cereal this week for you, and I waited on it.
Speaker 2: Hold up, what hold up?
Speaker 1: I gotta say something about the Elvis episode, right that was recorded like three weeks ago in the time series. I've done episodes with you, so it's hysterical, haven't. Yes, you did bunch old chat please?
Speaker 2: Oh please? Are you gaslighting me?
Speaker 1: Because I believe that you're you're triangulating. Okay, you're thermidoring.
Speaker 4: So anyway, cinnabon cereal from Kellogg's was out years ago. It went away for some reason unbeknownst.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could make zooms like three D. Could you imagine if you could watch this on a three D TV and it was like Sitamon and then it went through your TV?
Speaker 2: Sure, and you could smell it.
Speaker 1: Oh, with smell a vision that would be four D, right, four D four D four D already exists, I know, but that's what the smell is.
Speaker 4: Oh, these are large, so you know, I guess you could closely compare these two cinnamon toast crunch rolls.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm listening to you open up a box. I didn't know that I had to stop the presses.
Speaker 4: I mean, Elvis even said that you should just pay attention and not worry about the phone. Did you hear did you hear when he said that? No he didn't, he did because his phone rang, and I said, you need to get that. It's like, nope, I'm concentrating on this. Your boss okay said that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, you have his permission to not look at your phone when he calls.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. Meanwhile, you get a phone call. Oh let me let me pay you a bull jet baby, baby, Well.
Speaker 4: Yes, if I could put it on shore, but you take the phone and walk away. I listened to my uncomfortableness with the famous story, and I loved it. And because you were out of the room, my god, you have a complaint about everything and everyone.
Speaker 2: So there's your spoon. Here's your spoon.
Speaker 1: So I could already tell you this is not the same texture.
Speaker 2: It smells like a cinnamon.
Speaker 1: So this is not the same texture as the old ones. But know what this is. You bought me the box the.
Speaker 2: Little baggie of it snack pack.
Speaker 1: I actually just threw it away recently because I didn't have it, and I was like, this is probably so stale at this point, But are you excited? Very much excited?
Speaker 2: Lose yourself on a journey of cinnamon delight?
Speaker 1: This was literally one of my favorite cereals growing up. And he wouldn't it be like a dark color like this color blue with the Actually this color blue was the box A two milk that we're using. Yes, and it was the old school logo for cinnamon.
Speaker 2: But we're thrown up. We're recording Serial Killers. Wait.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Andrew how you said it's okay that he doesn't have to look at his phone when you call while we're recording the show.
Speaker 2: What well, because shouldn't be interrupted.
Speaker 1: No, you're doing your show, get right, So when you call, I just said, you don't have to look at it when we're recording.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 2: No, we just started. Are we having lunch?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we eat too much? All right, let's rate this and okay.
Speaker 1: I am cracking up right now. Why I'm cracking here? I am making time today. I can record today and then the minute Elvis walks in your episodes.
Speaker 2: See that's right, because they're supposed to have lunch. That's why I'm trying to hurt you.
Speaker 1: Every time I've said that I have to do something for work for our boss who just walked in. You're going, oh no, no, no, you make time for this. Meanwhile, our boss walks in. Let's go to lunch. No no, no, we're done. See what give us over?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: Really bro, really.
Speaker 2: This is really good?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, no, it's great, but we can't eat too much because it's good lunch. But you guys all witness this live happening in person. You witness that.
Speaker 4: Four bowls and a spoon. It's freaking good. Yeah, m hmmm five huh I almost give it five? But eh, your phone just buzzed.
Speaker 2: Do you care? Fomo are you're following?
Speaker 1: Oh? Who could be as any of this? Oh? My goodnes David's gonna do that's great and you can never record here. I am all lonely. I have to do episodes by myself.
Speaker 4: Sweet and crunchy cinnamon rolls, cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, free bond bites. See back for details. Get your free bond bites. When you joined Cinebon rewards scan that you can.
Speaker 2: Get free stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should see they.
Speaker 2: Don't do prizes in the box anymore. They do just do prizes on the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now it's just scan for free stuff. I guess I don't like that. I still want my Honeycomb license plate for my bicycle. Sh What what's that you've said?
Speaker 1: The story of how you got the license plate for your bike?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh so I remember it?
Speaker 2: Oh how come you laughed as if you didn't know what I was talking?
Speaker 1: Because a Honeycomb license plate is funny, all right, and just you as a kid on your bike with probably streamers off the side, like yay chips.
Speaker 4: No, yes, chips. I didn't have streamers though. What I had was they called them. There were mushroom grips, and then on the actual mushroom grips there were these foam things that you slid on and off. There were different colors, and so when I was responding to an emergency, I would put blue and red ones on and I would make siren noises as I was going down the street on my bicycle.
Speaker 1: I just picture you was Eric Cartman, Yeah, tree wheeler yep.
Speaker 2: And then from the Johnson Smith Company.
Speaker 4: I bought a little red flashing light and I put it on my helmet and it would flash safety first. It fell off one time it shattered in a thousand pie.
Speaker 1: Do you know? That's the email I send out now very early, and everyone loves that I send it out so early.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Should we move on to serial number two?
Speaker 1: I mean no, I think we should just keep shutting about the serial number one.
Speaker 2: I promised this one last week as well.
Speaker 1: To you, just one of my cereals.
Speaker 2: Not yet, Why because we have to get to this.
Speaker 1: This is so curiated this I did.
Speaker 4: This is very important, this one. Lucky Charms, Yes, my friend. However, let me tell you what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, it's gonna be the.
Speaker 4: It's golden grams, okay, and those look like pieces. It's chocolate Lucky Charms with golden grams and marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But this is exciting, It is exciting.
Speaker 1: That's that's super. Oh my gosh, wow, what did they chante? I think they gave Lucky some plastic surgery, you think so? Yeah, he got the Google fat removal that everyone's doing these days.
Speaker 3: Dawn Andrew.
Speaker 1: Look out piece of good.
Speaker 4: Lad remember that one I do. It's not in the stupid man box. Well, because you never, Scott, I don't know how to send from here to you.
Speaker 1: I know what's gonna when we're done with this, Unlike you that took like months to get the email on your phone actually years. At this point, I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna figure it out, or I'll just ask Jeff, because if you can't do it, you just ask somebody to do it for you.
Speaker 2: Look at that wall, it's so blank and boring. Okay, can we fix that?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: How do we get a logo?
Speaker 1: We already have a logo, but where is it? You said you were going to make a flag, don't you remember you said on a bowl chat you were like, I'm going to make a flag. Copper ordered.
Speaker 2: What happened to that? She designed it?
Speaker 1: So what happened to that? So this is.
Speaker 2: Chocolate Lucky Charms with marshmallows, golden grams.
Speaker 1: Creates a problem, doesn't solve problem. Moves on.
Speaker 2: I'm not a problem solver, that's you. You're the problem solver. Yeah, what's the matter.
Speaker 1: I'm just still cracking up about many things. Okay, so it's it really is just Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Speaker 2: It's chocolate. It's chocolate Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with Golden Graham Mel's Delicious and.
Speaker 4: Some regular marshmallows thrown into. There's a lot going on here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, a lot of truxture.
Speaker 2: I don't taste some'mores.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I mean some More cereal from the eighties was the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's my turn to sit go who what I wasn't alive? Yeah, but we talked about them episode five, part three minutes in I mentioned some More Cereal. You don't even like your children.
Speaker 2: It was in the.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers visits the cereal Gray go back to this way of doing it. So this way you have all your jingles, and then you can go back to doing like cereal graveyards because I miss those.
Speaker 2: This is good. But let me say one thing.
Speaker 4: If you don't get a marshmallow in the bite, it's a completely different cereal to me. Golden Grams is always kind of boring. So I'm just tasting a lot of Golden Grams. You gotta get a marshmallow on this boon, otherwise it would be a different rating for me.
Speaker 1: To be honest, No, lie us. I really like the cereal a lot, and I like it even without the marshmallows. But with the marshmallows. I'm being liberal, but I think this is another five bowler for me. Really, Yeah, this is delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it four balls. That may be a surprise to you.
Speaker 1: This is like sweet, it's delicious. I love. I'm a Golden Gram lover, so for me, this is like.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: If the Golden Gram pieces weren't in here, I'd probably give it five balls. But chocolate arms, yes, which exists. That's correct, so it would not. It knocks it down for me because of the Golden Gram's kind of eh.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's good with everything, Like I'm just trying everything individually.
Speaker 2: Uh huh m hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm like a Golden Gram and marshmallow delicious, cool, all three together, delicious And guess what what we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do. I don't have the sound.
Speaker 1: How many minutes it's this eleven? Okay? Got it?
Speaker 2: Edward back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Andy, he's on the phone. It's Serial Killers, the podcast where we eat Cereal. I can't they know what it is they listened? What if they just joined us? Nobody? That's not how hot? Yes, I know all right, this piece of hair right here, it's gotta get tucked in.
Speaker 4: We're actually recording this episode on Valentine's Day. That's why I'm wearing red. And there's flowers.
Speaker 2: Here because Andy bought me flowers and holds my head.
Speaker 1: What's the next cereal? Can we do one of mine? Are you seriously doing a listener box before you do mine? I brought Serial Killers International.
Speaker 2: I've been holding onto this for a minute. That will be in the next episode.
Speaker 4: Do we get backed up? You don't understand how the curation works. It's not curation it is.
Speaker 1: It's not curation. You had ones that have been there four months.
Speaker 2: Right, and we're finally getting to them. You just gave me.
Speaker 4: I have to give the listeners a shot, but I appreciate the listeners for sending it into us. New address at Serial killerspc dot com. Just check that out and you can too send us cereals and they'll get ahead of Andy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry. You send in a cereal next year. That's when you'll hear it. Because Scott's curating.
Speaker 4: Pie, Scott and Andrew, please enjoy this cereal all the way from New Zealand.
Speaker 1: I love New Zealand.
Speaker 4: Kiwi's apologies for the state of the box as it was tricked throughout New Zealand and Australia. Hopefully it's better than the country store cereal from Ireland that I sent last time. Oh, thank you, Aphrodite.
Speaker 1: That's a fun name. Yeah, I love the name Africa. We said that last time. What do you think of nickname is Afro? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I think fie Fie like Phoebe Dite. I don't think she wants to be called date?
Speaker 4: How about Didy? What's up Didy like Dottie for Dorothy? Yeah, I could see that Didy. No, how would you spell didy d I t e No, that's just dt. But I know I think I think Afro is the way to go. Okay, Well, thank you Afro. Wait till you see this box? You ready?
Speaker 3: Ooh?
Speaker 1: It looks like it was in a backpack that was trecked all over the country.
Speaker 2: And good nuye.
Speaker 3: It's way to bigs bots in y'all, ball of byte sized little be eighties will snack it on the go ooh, it has a big source of fiber.
Speaker 2: It's like Afro was walking on a trail and a koala attacked her.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful. Oh, thank you so much. Here for te te. So it's wonderful. It's wheat bis bites berry flavored.
Speaker 2: They're little.
Speaker 4: It looks like just what it looks like is a granola bar that's cut into fours.
Speaker 1: This is exciting. Have you ever seen a cereal that looks like this? Oh it has a four star health rating.
Speaker 4: From the Australian. New Zealand and Australia are not the same, two different countries, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But same kind of thing. Uh similar?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: Or is that like saying the United States and Canada?
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not that close. I mean they're not super close.
Speaker 4: I can't even I'm so I it's like I'm just destroying it because it's already destroyed. So this is from Sanitarium, the health food company Sanitarium. Yeah, that's kind of frightening because that's how Kellogg started to remember what I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, this is just a frost and miniwheat.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Cereal sheeps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're brew. Sorry, No, they're They're squares, is what they are.
Speaker 1: But they're best squares. Okay, so this is what they look like.
Speaker 2: You're supposed put milk in this. I can't at the box, won't even stand up.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's got some berry smell to it.
Speaker 4: Yes, because it's berry flavored, so it could be it's in your ball or snack on the go.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like with milk. I don't know how this is going to do.
Speaker 2: On these dog Those are wheat from land? Are they really?
Speaker 1: How do they taste with milk?
Speaker 2: Let's find out.
Speaker 1: Can we have lunch now?
Speaker 2: Yes, very soon? Here we go. Make sure you get one that has lots of berries.
Speaker 1: In It's easy. Oh, this is lovely.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, afro you scored this time?
Speaker 1: Didy or Dotty? I feel like a dot like Dottie is a good ephrodite.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm going to eat this. Yeah, I want this for me.
Speaker 1: The United States needs to be privy to this. Make this in the United States. You know what, instead of making like the frost of mini wheat shapes, how they keep stuffing them with jam and we're always like underwhelmed.
Speaker 2: I like those though.
Speaker 1: This is the way to go. It's softer. I should try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good, and with milk it's even better.
Speaker 2: Just stick your finger.
Speaker 4: It was on a rail in New Zealand. It was in a backpack on New Zealand. Really, yeah, that's good. You're like very Oh there's a lot of cinnamon in there. Gandhi hates cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Oh, here, this one's for you. Then, what's your problem with? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm five ball in it. I don't I don't care. Yes, we're almost done. We're just wrapping up here.
Speaker 1: I say one thing, Elvis, I have made time for it this today. And do you know that the minute you came in, he goes, all right, no, second episode, gotta go?
Speaker 2: Bye? Well Gandhi said that lunch was eleven thirty and you're like, we gotta go?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's only ten thirty two? So can we do one more episode? Which mind is that? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In every studio? Okay, I love it?
Speaker 2: Bye see we can record another one? Andy, all right? So uh, five balls for me? What are you giving it? I'm getting us. This is five balls one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite episodes ever Newman.
Speaker 2: This is a Hall of Fame. Cereal yea.
Speaker 1: Honestly, United States cereal companies buy this. Wait, but I'm having lunch in the United States. Honestly they should, like, somebody needs to make this here.
Speaker 4: Who makes wheat of bis here? I think it's three sisters. You look carefully though, it's wheat bis. It's not Weaeda Bicks, same thing.
Speaker 1: Though Australia, New Zealand store in a cool dry place.
Speaker 2: I just see what's in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is delicious.
Speaker 2: About that last bite tastes like vomit.
Speaker 1: Okay, not mine. Maybe you vomited a little bit in your mouth. I will say. The cool part about it, and this is what I really like is that the fruit is almost like a jam.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of sugar in it, and I love it. Whole grain wheat first ingredient, then sugar, then invert sugar. So there's so much sugar and gl cyril. Isn't that also sugar berry purese?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can you guess what berries are in here? What berries?
Speaker 1: Blueberry?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Blueberry, strawberry yes, Raspberry yes, boy, you'll never get the last one boys and berry black currant. Okay.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted an actual boison berry. I think we've talked about this. You cannot find a boison berry. I think maybe only in California they don't ship those.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Frozen though, all right, that's cool. Thank you so much again, Afro.
Speaker 1: It was just delicious that it was a great cereal. I loved every minute of it. It reminds you of my time back in Australia. That's great, wonderful time, a great episode. Indeed, welcome to another serial Killers. Thank you so much for listening to serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: We may or may not have a bowl chat on Wednesday, because we are the show is off this week.
Speaker 1: It might have another lunch to go to. So if I make time for recording, who knows what could happen.
Speaker 2: It's a directional mic, so you have to talk into it.
Speaker 1: Action of Mike.
Speaker 2: You should learn about radio.
Speaker 1: Learn about it.
Speaker 4: Please please follow us, Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: You have to know one thing.
Speaker 4: When I'm driving home listening to that, what are you doing there? When I'm driving home listening to this and you do that make fun of Scott voice. I literally just cackle in the car. I much look like an idiot to everybody around. But one day I'm going a crash in a fiery wreck because I'm laughing and I can't see anymore. Yeah, what I'm just saying it makes me.
Speaker 1: Laugh hard, crunch.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: They're drilling over there, that's what that is. All right? Thanks for listening to serial Killers? Follow us? Do all that have a makee?
Speaker 1: You record another serial Killers after this? Who knows, maybe Elvis will come back and then Scotty would be like, oh, goot a, good bye, have.
Speaker 2: A great week.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, do I have the right things punched out? Was I even recording this whole thing?
Speaker 1: It looks like it? Oh all right, well, Chan Drew Rush, I have bad acid reflex.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was. I was thinking something presidential because President's Day. Cool. Oh I think I just did something over the dun all right, we gotta go buy stop it.