Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Krol Masser along with Tim Stenevick. Let's get to some stocks on the move this past week with us once again is Bloomberg News Equities reporter Avalon Pernaw. She's here in studio. Good to have you here. Crazy week, lots of moves. Where shall we begin?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we can go ahead and start off with CF Industries. That's ticker cf IT closed up twelve percent to end the week at our record high. That's after chemical and fertilizer stocks. Pretty broadly, we're hired this week amid continued disruptions to the Strait of her moves. And the Middle East is a very large supplier of fertilizers just across the world. And Bloomberg Intelligence is highlighting in a note earlier this week about the poor timing of this conflict given the Northern hemisphere is supposed to be beginnings spring planting. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I mean yeah. And there's a bunch of key components to go into fertilizer that come out of the region Saudi Arabia specifically. I had no idea, but yeah, we definitely saw those names moving in a big way. Let's go to your next name. Senteen ticker CNC.
Speaker 1: Absolutely down twenty one percent this week for its biggest weekly drop since July. That's after the CEO made fairly cautious comments on utilization and also membership at an industry conference earlier this week. Sarah London mentioned that it's expecting its membership and its Affordable Care Act plans to be down nearly forty percent this year. For reference, they were originally expecting like mid teens to the thirties. It's a big difference, big difference, and they've already been dealt a pretty harsh hand in terms of health insurance across the board, given Congress failed to renew Obamacare subsidies earlier this year. So we'll keep an eye out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this stock has been getting beat up with some of the other some of its peers down this year by seven sixteen point three percent. Hymns and hers, let's go. Yeah, I feel like this name has been in the news a lot over the last week or so.
Speaker 1: It sure has ticker Hymns gaining fifty Why is it always you guys get first?
Speaker 2: Billy?
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 2: I don't know her? In the Bloomberg terminal takes you to her, She's which is hs y.
Speaker 3: Maybe you gotta work on this anyway, take it away. Her looks like hers was available story of our lives. I think this company used to just be called Hymns, okay, and then we're like, oh yeah, there's like more than fifty percent of the population. Is those other folks still get mad at me about.
Speaker 2: This Hymns and hers? What do you get?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Had its the best week ever at Sufter announcing a pact with Novo Nordisks, they've kind of had a frenemies back to friends situation happened. They agreed to work together again to sell Novo's blockbuster obesity drugs, and Needam actually said in an interview with US that this deal alleviates some major near term concerns and also puts a company back on the right foot for long term growth.
Speaker 3: Well done putting up with us again, but she does it so well. Avalon Parnell, thank you so much. Bloomberg News Equities reporter with some of the big stack movers of the week.
Speaker 2: Overall, the Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.