Speaker 1: Now, let's get to your tweets, all right, before I get to your phone calls to get the hell up out of here so I can go cover Game four the NBA Finals. Let's see what tweets you got up here at CFC Accountable Rights.
Speaker 2: Steven A. Smith, missus Smith.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend found out about my wife. Huh damn. Let me rewind that. Okay, my girlfriend found out about my wife, and now she's threatening to ruin my marriage and the lives of my three kids if I don't pay her a monthly fee of hush money. How do I fix this precarious situation without ruining my marriage? Your advice is my only hope. Don't put it on me.
Speaker 2: Bro. There's you. That's you right there.
Speaker 1: Now, here's the thing that's bugging me out about you.
Speaker 2: It's usually in reverse.
Speaker 1: It's usually the wife finding out about the girlfriend she didn't know about, not the girlfriend finding out about the wife she didn't know about. Now I could be wrong, I'd be outdated.
Speaker 2: I'm not a woman. I have been in.
Speaker 1: Y'all situations, but it's usually the other way around from my understanding. So you lined about being married, right, being married? Here's the thing she's threatening to ruin your marriage. Bro, that's you. You are in danger using your ruining your marriage. You the one that messed us up. You got a wife and three kids, and you gonna mess around with a girl and don't tell her, And then she comes back at you, and she's letting you know, y'all, I'm good if you pay me off. Usually a woman that's feeling you ain't good at all. She want to wreck your damn world because you wrecked hers because she don't have you. Except this girl is saying she's perfectly fine as long as you pay her. So I gotta ask you to see a question, my brother, how much money you got? Somebody gonna ask you. Now, if you're broke, ass, you know, world trouble. But if you were broke, chances are this girl sounds like she wouldn't have messed with you because she would have known beforehand. She might not have known about the wife, but she damn sure knew whether you had a bank account. So that means that you might be well off enough to pay her a monthly fee. Now, now we have to ask ourself the second question, how much is money meaning you? Because if you a hawk for your money, you the type of person that'll probably say hell with that, I ain't paying her. But then she tell a wife, and unlike her who wants the money, the wife.
Speaker 2: Will definitely get the money because she got.
Speaker 1: Out one, not two, but three kids from your ass. You don't messed up, bro, you don't messed up. I understand you saying my advice is your only hope. The one thing I can give you is hope. Not in this situation.
Speaker 2: You're in a bad spot.
Speaker 1: I would say to you, you know, you can sort of cauch it, like, you know, spend money on her while doing stuff for her. She's getting the money, but she's also getting you.
Speaker 2: But that would be.
Speaker 1: Encouraging you to continue committing adultery and I can't do that. That was not very nice. You're gonna have to pay in some way, Bro, You're just gonna have to pay. I'm not talking about the money. You have to pay the price because you did wrong. You shouldn't have done that. Next up at Bob on the rob Right, Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 1: I'm in a bit of a sticky situation. My neighbor's delivery was sent to me, but I didn't know at the time, so I opened it up and found a toy used to experience pleasure. I'm having problems trying to reseal and I don't want them to know that I saw what was inside.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Act like you never got it? That's all. They ain't got to know that you got it unless you want to use it, and you don't want to tell them.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is you don't have to acknowledge that you received that. Bad boy. I don't know what you're talking about. Let them find it, let them do, let them deal with that, with the damn postal work or something. You know why I say that, because who's going to come right knowing that they bought a toy for their pleasure.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna walk over to that neighbor and said, I had I was expecting a delivery? Did you see it? Did you see it? And then when you say no, When you say no, right, it's not like they're gonna get specific.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna get specific because they don't want it telling themselves.
Speaker 2: They want telling themselves. So you got that going for you, I would say, deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 1: Throw it away or keep it for yourself and swear that you never received a delivery, because you can't reseal it right, and that would be more embarrassing. So since you opened it by accident, already saw it and you don't want them to know.
Speaker 2: Just act like you never got it.
Speaker 1: That's all, that is all, and just roll with it and whatever they think they think, but they don't know definitively, and they're certainly not going to want to extend the conversation when they're talking about what they were doing to themselves. Fear those toys, you feel me?
Speaker 2: Try it? Two more to go. Let's see here at what is this?
Speaker 1: Turvis Scott writes, Steve rank these rappers Kendrick Lamar, jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne, Damn. This is a tough one. Jay Z's my all time favorite, so I'm gonna put him number one. Lil Wayne and Nas are legends, and before this year, Kendrick Lamar would have been fourth. But after not like us, after the way he eviscerated Drake, after seeing what he provoked Drake to respond like and what he has done. I mean, Kendrick Special, Kendrick Special. I just I listen to his song die Hard every day. I love that song. Kendrick is a bad brother, make no mistake, So I'm gonna have to put him up there. I would tell you, as a rapper, Nas is special, but when's the last time he's made some music? I would have to put Nas, then Lil Wayne, then Kendrick, then jay z Z. That's me And you might say, well, when's the last time jay Z did something? While you're gonna put jay Z ahead of Kendrick, Well, Kendrick performed at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Who picked him jay Z?
Speaker 1: Because jay Z is running the Super Bowl halftime entertainment for the National Football League, Because he's jay Z, And then there's everybody else. That's why I got to put him number one, next one, last one. What you got here at Jenks Hoops, right, Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith?
Speaker 1: Which team would Kevin Durant benefit more playing for the Spurs or the Wolves? Well, first of all, the Spurs are young. But if you got a healthy Victor Wimbinianna with Castle CP three still there that kind of thing, I would have to go with the Spurs. But I would tell you I love the notion, the idea of Kevin Durant pairing with aunt man Anthony Edwards, because Anthony Edwards needs another bona fide scorer to peal with him to take some pressure off of him. I mean, okay, so was playing like a matchup zone, but it looked like a man the man.
Speaker 2: They were all over him.
Speaker 1: It was two guys in the facity at all times. The minute put the ball on the floor with six hands coming at him. It was something.
Speaker 2: Special to behold.
Speaker 1: So I would say to you, it's a little bit different when it comes to him, and I get that part. I just think that KD would be a perfect compliment for most teams, but especially Aunt Man.
Speaker 2: I like that. That would be my answer to this question.
Speaker 1: Let me get on out of here in a second, but not before I take your phone calls, because I promised you I was gonna take some phone calls and I definitely want to do that right now. There's some people that wants to talk to me before I get on out of here. I see the lines are filled up, so let's get right to it. Let's go to Jonathan and Charlotte. You're live with Steven Ay. What's up, Jonathan?
Speaker 3: How are you ones? How you doing that?
Speaker 1: I'm a right talk to me, yeah.
Speaker 3: Serious, I was calling with the Filen's going on right now, sir, For each team, I know the papers one yeah, they know two up and one. So for the thunder if who can be the best for the team to get them pass the paces right now? Between Sea and Tires Caliburton, who can be the best for the team to get Don on the trophy?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what the hell you asking, Bro, because you sound all over the place. To be honest with you, I heard Halliburton, I heard as g A H. Gild Just Alexander between the top, between.
Speaker 4: The two who can be the best for the team they get to the team?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, good lord, Bro, slow down when you ask questions.
Speaker 2: I couldn't understand you.
Speaker 3: Shake.
Speaker 1: Gil Just Alexander is the reign in league. Shake gil Just Alexander is the rand in league MVP. Shake gil Just Alexander dropped thirty eight and thirty four in the first two games of this series. Up until last night, they dominated seven of the eight quarters they played against one another. So I look at it from that standpoint, and my answer is gonna be shaped because even though Halliburton can ball, I mean, I know people are a bit sensitive about him at this particular moment in time, but Ain't.
Speaker 2: Nobody saying he can't ball. Ain't nobody saying he's not a young star on the rise.
Speaker 1: We know he's missed the clutching in terms of hitting five or five or fifteen seconds left or less in regulation or over time to tie or win a game. Tyrese Haliburton this postseason is five for five. The rest of the NBA is four twenty six. The brother Special and he deserves credit, but superstar status now, I'm not gonna give him that. I'd give it to Shae. Shae is something to behold, man. And when you look at Shay and what he brings to the table, what really really hurt him last night, or rather Wednesday night against against Indiana was that Rick Carlile and the Pacers run the ball even after made shots, so they're pushing the ball up the court constantly. This was about three or four times Shaye was knocked to the floor. He just laid there to get rest. That's what he did. That's what we're talking about here, and I think that's what we got to pay attention to. I mean, Halliburton is nice, Halliburton can ball, but he ain't Shay Gilgas, Alexander win or lose. He's not Shay Gilgess Alexander, so let's be clear about that. Appreciate the call, Jonathan. Next up Mitchell in Virginia. Steven A, what's up, Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Hey, stephen A, what a pleasure to speak with you, sir. I hope all as well. I'm a fellow in New Yorker here an old time Knicks fan, very disappointed in the Knicks loss to Indiana. Quick question for you, though, in terms of the progression of of of Halle Burton. Did you did you see the star you know when he first came into the league. Was he signaling like, hey, I'm I'm going to be in elite like an s G A territory.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, but listen, he can play, but he's a bit awkward or whatever. But he's productive and when he plays well, the Indiana Pacers win, and when he does it, they don't. And so it just shows his impact on the game, on the outcome. But coming into the league, I wanted the Knicks to draft him. I thought they needed a point gud. If you recall they drafted Obi Topping. I wanted them to draft Tyreez Halliburt and he ended up going to Sacramento. I wanted them to draft him because I knew the brother could play and I knew he was needed. So, you know, again, for him to be in the game in the finals, showing himself the way that he has right now and playing under immense pressure and pressure rized situations, I can't say enough about him. Just because I don't think you're a superstar yet doesn't mean that I don't think you can really really ball. And you're very damn good in inching towards greatness, there's no question about it. And he's got that clutch gene, he's got ice in his veins, he's not scared. All of those things are contributing components to him ultimately being recognized as a great, great player. But listen, within the next week or so, it may not matter because he may be crowned a champion, and we all know that's the ultimate.
Speaker 2: Title to have.
Speaker 1: So that's what I would tell you on that. I got to get on out of here. I appreciated Mitchell, Thank you so much. Let's go to Kyle in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: You're alive with steven A. What's up, Kyle? Talk to me?
Speaker 5: What's up? Man?
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm good. I hope before I get started, I hope that the town and the people okay See treated you well while you were here.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: The hospitality was off the charts. Nothing compared to the love they show for Big perk Ken. You Perkins though, Oh my lord, they gave you the key to the city. They I mean, he could run for mayor and they vote for him. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Well, you're you're probably you're probably number two in that book. I'll tell you, man, it's it's been. It's been crazy here in ok See. You know, the town, the state of Oklahoma just with with us thunder what they've done. But today's been kind of rough. We're all kind of in morning right now. Not to say that it's over, but last night, last night was hard. How do we How do we get back on track for Game four tomorrow nights?
Speaker 1: Not playing with urgency by understanding your season is on the line, by understanding this is no longer a joking. You're no longer deemed a prohibited favorite. These guys have taken it. It came back from a fifteen point definicit with a little over nine minutes left, in Game one to beat you, and then last night they ran away from the game and they beat you. You gotta answer the call. A championship is on the line. You gotta stand up and answer to what people are saying. There is no question about that. You have to do that. This is what the Oklahoma City Thunder have to do. Collectively, they've been the best defense in basketball. They have the league MVP, They've been the number one seed over the last two regular seasons.
Speaker 2: They advanced.
Speaker 1: You knocked off Nakoda jokicch you knocked off John Morant, you knocked off Ant Man. But Halliburton's gonna take you out. I mean, think about that. If you're Oklahoma City, that should be your attitude. Halliburton can ball, Pascal Siakam can ball, no question about it. Nie Smith, them hard turn up.
Speaker 2: They all could ball.
Speaker 1: TJ McConnell, Matthern, they all could ball, Especially that damn TJ McConnell. Oh my lord, him coming off the bench being the little energize a bunny, who could you know, just wreaking havoc steels, you know, pestering, dictating pace. Can't say enough about TJ.
Speaker 2: McConnell.
Speaker 1: But here's the bottom line. Oklahoma City is still considered the better team. That means you got to show up and answer the call. And you know what this is reminded me of. This reminded me of when the Detroit Pistons ram Rod at Kobe and Shaq and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Speaker 2: That's what this is reminded me of.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to be the better team, but they ran into a buzz sre in Detroit led by the great coach Larry Brown. They had Rashee Walla's Big Ben Wallace, tay Sean Prince along with Chauncey Billips and Rip Hamilton, and the Lakers couldn't do anything with them because they were the better team they played together. Oklahoma City may be the best team in terms of what you collectively see them as, but Indiana is playing better, or at least they did in Game three. Oklahoma City has to win Game four, otherwise they're going to lose the championship. They cannot overcome a three to one deficit. I don't believe it. I don't believe they're going to do that. They have to win Friday night and we'll see if they do. Let's go to one more call before I get on out of here. Please Jackson in Illinois, you're live with Steven A.
Speaker 2: What's up, Jackson? How are you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: I'm pretty good, see you and how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm all right? Thank you for calling. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Uh So, I have a question for you about Aaron Rodgers. Obviously, you know, very very interesting guy off the field, but I just want to talk about what he does on the field. I want you to tell me what maybe Pittsburgh Steelers fans should be expecting from him stat wise, at least this season, assuming he doesn't get hurt, and assuming that the wide receiver corps we have right now is the one we're entering the season with and going all the way.
Speaker 3: Through with it.
Speaker 1: I believe that Aaron Rodgers will throw for at least four thousand yards.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, I can get down.
Speaker 1: I believe that he'll throw for anywhere from twenty five to thirty touchdowns. He'll have about nine to ten inceptions.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know if I quite agree on the interception number, but I can get down with almost everything else. I kinda if we're comparing him to like another fringe top ten quarterback that we always look at are you?
Speaker 2: Jackson?
Speaker 6: Oh bank Gealers fan?
Speaker 1: All right, well, let me tell you something. You understand that you should be happy no matter what.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, absolutely, because.
Speaker 2: We walked into a quarterback room.
Speaker 1: We were contemplating walking into a quarterback room, okay with with I mean, who the hell was it, Skyla Thompson, Okay, Mason Rudolph and Will Howard.
Speaker 2: Nah, I can't have that.
Speaker 1: We desperately needed, Amma Rodgers. So the fact that we have him is a beautiful, beautiful thing. I'm not mad about it one bit. And I think he's a bad man, a git, so he has not been that, but I believe he will return to that stature this season because he has to in order for the Stealers to be relevant and ultimately win their first playoff games in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm holding on too.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, absolutely. Most quarterbacks look terrible in a jest Jersey.
Speaker 1: Anyways, all right, Jackson got to get on out of here. I appreciate it, man, Thank you so much,