Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancap and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to to Teas in a Pod with myself, Camorra Judge. And today we have Dolores filling in for Teddy. And let me just tell you I was with Teddy, not yesterday, but the day before, and I said, I just want to let you know that Dolores is going to fill in. And she said, she gave a thumbs up, and she put a little smile on her face, and you know it was I talked to her before her surgery and she really wants this podcast to continue. It's her pride and joy and she's so good at it, and she wants the momentum to keep going. And she just wants everybody to know that when she can get back, she'll be back.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that we all are broken hearted for her, and we are all for hers so hard and she so loved, and I know she feels that now. And I'm just a seat warmer. I am just a Teddy. When you come back, you're coming back better and stronger than ever.
Speaker 2: I told her, I said, no one will ever take your place to No one's going to take your place, and she just nodded at me.
Speaker 3: You know, and the two of you together are the best team.
Speaker 2: Just the best. You know, a lot of people are reaching out to me and they want me to get them an update. And because nobody's saying anything, people are coming up with their own stories and things like that. It's not my place, it's not mean. What do you guys want me to do? Do you want me to take pictures from the hospital and post it. I'm not doing that, tam.
Speaker 3: Do you do what you feel is right to do. No one's closer to Teddy than you.
Speaker 2: She's got a very good girls hang out and we're all in a group text and we have schedules of because we don't ever want her to be alone, so we have schedules of who's going when I was there eight hours, not you say, but the day before. And you know, we're just trying to be either. We're trying to surround her with love and caring and all these things. So you guys, I know you're concerned about her. I know you are. Some people are getting mean with me, going why won't you give us update? And I just said, I'm so sorry. I know you're concerned, but it's not my place. It's not my place. All I can do is pray on her and love her like all of her friends are doing. And that's it.
Speaker 3: You know why, Tammon, don't give it light because it's not light. It's dark and it's not It doesn't matter, and it doesn't count. You know, what counts is that you're there for Teddy. We know how much you love her, We know the friends that are around her, and that's all that matters. These people don't count. And you know, damn right, at the end of the day, this is the nature of this beast. Unfortunately, it's the dark part of this world. It really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, her family, her friends, myself, everybody. We're just trying to put one foot in front of the other right now. It's one day at a time. That's it.
Speaker 3: One day at a time and a lot of prayers for her. She's strong, she's young, she is she is a very strong We know she's a very strong willed person, and she is she is going to be okay.
Speaker 2: And her sense of humor is poken through.
Speaker 3: Really it is. That doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 2: She made me laugh the other day, so you know, but just I love you.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 3: There's not too many Teddy, and I'm not just saying this, there's not too many Teddy and Tameras. I don't know. The two of you are such a pair, such partners.
Speaker 2: I just don't even know what I would do without her. Well, I don't think you have to think about that. I don't want to, but I do want to say thank you to Vicky Gompelson with all the the bad blood between her and Teddy. I heard that she did go on her podcasts and say like Teddy doesn't deserve this and she's praying for her and all the things that went down between them doesn't matter when it comes to cancer and things like it doesn't. So I we appreciate that, we really do.
Speaker 3: Anyone who doesn't come through at this time really shows who they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it just yeah, yeah, anyways, well let's go on anyways to headlines.
Speaker 3: We have to stay positive at that at this time, because it's the positivity and the prayers that is what's going to work. Not anger. Absolutely really upset camera. I say, you don't really have it in you to get that math like you know what I mean, and I know your heart is broken right now, So let's just move forward and ignore any negative things. Don't give it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm like trying to give all my worries to God. Yeah what else? What else do we have?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Strong faith?
Speaker 2: All right, let's change it. I'm gonna dry my eyes and let's get into housewife headlines. That's always a good diversion, isn't it. It is why if people watch it.
Speaker 3: When I talk to the CFOs and like people that have crazy lives mothers, at the end of the day, they're like, this gets our mind off of what's going on in our lives. This is the gift that we give people. Actually, right exactly, So now it's I know.
Speaker 2: So the second season of The Valley is returning, which I'm super excited about that. Queens of Bravo has posted the trailer if you want to go over there and check it out. So, Kristen says in the trailer, there is no question that our group is fractured. Brittany says, Jackson and I are still co parenting, and they and all hell broke loose. Zach says, this is why I feel crazy twenty four to seven, and then Jack says nobody wins these situations and Michelle Yell's I'm the mother of your child. So it looks like there's going to be no short of drama going on over at the Valley. So I'm excited to see that.
Speaker 3: And then sounds like the big, the big adult problems have kicked in. I know right, like you know we know them as like young people screwing and now they have kids and their divorces, all that exciting co parenting.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our world. Well see the adult But I'm really excited about this next show that's coming out. It's Love Hotel. We have some of our favorite housewives on it. So Robo dropped the first teaser of the dating series called Love Hotel. Rabo was getting ready for a group of real housewives to check into the Love Hotel. The dating series will feature lou Ann, Shannon Badore, Jiselle, and Ashley Darby. I'm excited for this. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: So little fun fact. I was out to eat and I ran into one of the producers that were on my show, and I was like, how about this Love Island. He goes I just filmed it, and I said, oh, give me, and he wouldn't give me.
Speaker 2: He goes, it's so good.
Speaker 3: But Hotel Love, hotel I met. How could it not be good? Yes, these are the old school og girls who yes, and you know, actually Darby's not shy of putting it out there.
Speaker 2: No, we just saw her titties on the show.
Speaker 3: I always see her titties. I never not see her.
Speaker 2: They are good titties.
Speaker 3: The whole by, the whole reunion was full of tits. But that's all you, Sawa.
Speaker 2: But I was literally like watching it and we'll get to that, like the boot to the ship, and I kept wanting to push on him like how like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, aren't you uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Can you? That's what we're gonna get into, that nice, same damn thing. We're getting ahead. But so this tempt you know, a bunch of old whores like that. When I say that lightly, yeah, I say that with all love, all love. That's what we all expire, inspire to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to be an old whore. And here you're at an age now where you have nothing to lose. My cousin always said nothing, you don't miss us a slice from a cutloaf.
Speaker 2: However, you mean that you could do whatever you want now.
Speaker 3: Like you have nothing to be ashamed of. So I am so looking forward to this because yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got to ask you a question. There is all these stories rolling around that certain people got picked up for Jersey and other people didn't. Is that? Is there any truth to that? No? Oh my god, where do people get these stories?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know who put that out that.
Speaker 2: Uh. I tried to find out to tell you the truth, and I think.
Speaker 3: It's people put it out because people do want to hear something, so they thought telling a stupid story like that Jersey is not on anywhere to come back.
Speaker 2: We haven't heard, we have not heard, so because there's so many things out there. And then they're saying like something about the Food Us and they don't like John. I'm like, first of all, the network would never say that we're not bringing the food Is back because we don't like John, Like nobody would say that, but you know that.
Speaker 3: But the people reading it like they're desperate for new content on Jersey, so they made something up.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. Oh, Like I've met the food Is and they're very lovely and always very nice.
Speaker 3: I mean I honestly ready to have a baby anything.
Speaker 2: I know. I hope you guys all come back.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I say that about my whole cast because we're even your.
Speaker 2: Last season that you were to you know you filmed. I thought it was great. I know there was a division. I know there was a DIFFI I know Teresa thinks I don't like her or whatever I do, I actually do. She gets mad because she's very sensitive. So anytime we recap Jersey anything said, she thinks like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't think she Yeah, she doesn't know you guys well enough, Like I know, I'm friends with the two of you two, and you have to.
Speaker 2: Say what you see.
Speaker 3: This is your job and you're allowed to have an opinion. And it doesn't mean that I have to come back and kill your whole family. Like it's okay to have an opinion about me. I mean, you have both had your opinions about me. By the way, Paul got divorced yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, did you Oh did you see Ashley Darby? She did a photo shoot because she is now divorced.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that the photo shoot, but I'll probably have to have Paul do a photo shoot.
Speaker 2: It was very cute. He has to be topless like her, and she's holding a newspaper that says Ashley Darky like breaking news, Ashley Darby is divorced. That's hysterical.
Speaker 3: It was really find that. Thank you should do a little should well.
Speaker 2: Lisa Renna discussed Beverly Hills negatively.
Speaker 3: So aw that and you know, why why do you have to come back bitter?
Speaker 2: I like Lisa, don't get me. I love Lisa. I like her a lot. She had a rough send off, but not only negative. She was talking about the negativity of the you know, housewives in general, and yes, we know there's a lot of negativity. But Lisa says that people are begging her to return to Beverly Hills, but it's too late. On the Skinny Confidential podcast, Lisa says, the negativity fucks you up. It still affects her. I don't like it. It's mean. It gives people permission to be mean, and I don't like that part. And I'm not going to disagree with her on that. Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you something. Bravo con a few years ago, she got booed when she walked out on the watch What Happens Live stage. I was sitting in front of her, I know, and she looked at me, and you know, we're.
Speaker 2: Not that close.
Speaker 3: I don't know Bever Hills like I know you, and and she's like, oh my god, help me, like she didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: It's heart creaking. It's hard breaking.
Speaker 3: We're human, Yes, I mean, you just have to be thick skined. But to come out and get booed after giving all these years of your life. And I thought she was great. You know, she shared her family, her mother, and she's good. She was good TV, her little dances around her garden. I kind of enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I love her. I think she's great at everything she does. She has pivoted right back into modeling. Her modeling doing great. He's doing great. But you get hurt.
Speaker 3: This is like a breakup when you're not on the show anymore, or however you're you expire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well well let me just tell your doors. When I expired way back what five years ago, and I was gone. I was heartbroken. Did I say things about the show? Yeah? I did it out of hurt. I was very hurt. I was lost. I'd been on a show for twelve years. I suddenly felt like I just got kicked out of the cool girls club. You know, all the all the films. I had all the films, So I get where she's coming from, and yet I haven't really. I think. The only thing she had said she was on a radio Oh Andy's radio show, I think, and she said that the show is like maybe the Titanic. I'm paraphrasing. I'm not quite sure if that's what you said. And Andy said, come on, you haven't said anything bad. So she's actually been pretty good about it. But why now it's been a while. Well, I think it's because she's the trigger, because she's doing interviews because her and Harry got a podcast. Okay, so you know you do. You do interviews, people start asking you questions, then you say things and it gets twisted in the headline.
Speaker 3: And then and then they grab that one sound bite and then they run with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, so that happened. But the host of the show totally. So, you know, you do get a lot of love, and she goes, I do get love. But the last year on the show, Girl, that was some hate like I've never seen an entire life. It was rough. It was was rough.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you those Beverly Hill girls, when they're done with you, they're done with you. Yeah, you don't really have a friend to stand stand by. I mean, I've seen it. Yeah, I love for her.
Speaker 2: It was rad.
Speaker 3: I like her. I were you at Andie's baby shower? I was you were because I was standing next to you and you're talking about you.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that was six years ago?
Speaker 3: I cannot believe. But it was the most amazing thing. But she was dancing with Bruce Bossi and I have them on video. I have it still till this day. And it was like I needed to have a cigarette. There was so much chemistry.
Speaker 2: And they did that.
Speaker 3: They danced together so amazing, and uh, I'll never forget this one.
Speaker 2: She really one. She's got the sex appeal and she and she really like likes that swag. She has a swag. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to say, some other people that have to be anaskedy to try to get it, you know, attention, stupid things that they don't have swag.
Speaker 2: So I'm just singh, sorry about your life, Sorry about your life. Let's get in to Potomac Reunion Part one recap now It starts off with December twentieth, twenty twenty four, twelve hours after Karen was found guilty of her DUI and six other charges, Karen sits down with a producer. Karen says she accepts full responsibility for everything. A producer asked Karen if she has an issue with alcohol, and Karen says, no, I'm not an alcoholic. She probably should have just said yeah. Well, I was kind of disappointed that Karen is still referring to her a dui as an accident even after her guilty verdict.
Speaker 3: She's definitely not using the correct verbage. I don't know what's really going on with that whole thing. However, she needs a coach to teach her. I have a cop background. There's a way to answer things.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can coach her.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind giving her a call. But is she receptive to constructive criticism? I don't find I.
Speaker 2: Don't I know that, I know, I don't think so now you're so different her sensing is February twenty sixth Okay, so that didn't help last night. What advice would you give her? Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, when any body who commits a crime when they're up for parole. They get it if they really show remorse. Now she needs to say I need to do better. Yes, I am an alcoholic. I'm getting help.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean put me in her spot, and I will tell you she needs to gravel.
Speaker 2: She's not doing that right.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that, and that's not going to read well when the judge is sitting home watching that, because you know and just saying case or the attorney is do.
Speaker 2: You think maybe she's scared and that's why she's doing like she's scared that she's going to go to jail, so she doesn't want to incriminate herself anymore, and that's why she should nice take accountability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not being coached well, And that's what a good attorney would do. Yeah, a good attorney sits down with you and says.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: You better be crying, you better be sorry, you better say you are an alcoholic. You just didn't do it because you felt like doing it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like certain people are just not coachable. And she actually fired her attorney.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then that's a problem. And here's the other thing. I'm sure she's very scared. I'm not in her sh shoes. I've never been drunk in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm really I wish I could say that.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I wish I could say I was drunk because it's nice.
Speaker 2: I haven't been drunk in a year. How come because I'm just not drinking very much because I'm going through the therapy and I'm trying to figure you know, digging deep back into your past and going through traumas and things like that, like alcohol is not your friend. And I've just noticed, you know, in the past couple of years, and I think it's maybe age. I drink and I just become a different person, and I don't like who I become. Okay, I was just I'm not saying like, oh, I'm sober, but if I want to have a glass of wine, I will. But getting drunk is a whole different story. Nothing good comes out of that.
Speaker 3: I always felt like it would be nice to just let go, you know what I mean, Tam.
Speaker 2: It's nice to have a good time.
Speaker 3: But then when that good time turns because I've been around it, I kind of grew up around seeing some of that and that it's no, it doesn't end well, and relationships is not good.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not. My husband doesn't really drink. He rarely, he might drink once a year. And we don't drink at home. We never drink it home. And I mean we have, but I'm saying, Jordan, ninety nine percent of the time, we don't sit down and have a glass of wine. When we were younger, we did, but now we're two into health and fitness. We go to bed at eight, we're asleep by nine, we're up at six, Like you know, we're busy. So it's like it doesn't fit in, right, doesn't fit in. So three weeks later, Karen is not at the reunion because she has checked herself into a private recovery center. Wendy wonders if Karen is there because she needs help or because she thinks it'll lighten the blow of her sentence. Karen says she will return as Karen and not the grond dam. Do you think Karen checked herself into recovery because she truly believes she needs to make herself look good for a sentencing, because earlier in the reunion, two seconds later, two minutes earlier, she and have an alcohol problem? Thank you?
Speaker 3: So what are you checking yourself in? Is it just a rehab center for what was it that pills or something?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, you got a problem was She does say later on in the reunion that what was it? Antidepressants and alcohol? Oh?
Speaker 3: You can't do both. No, you could never do alcohol ever Again. I have family and recovery, kissing goodbye. You can't take a drink, you can't have a glass of wine at home.
Speaker 2: It's over. So just come to terms with.
Speaker 3: That or not.
Speaker 2: Well, allegedly this is her fourth d UI, what's wrong with ubers? Guys? You know what's wrong with ubers? I don't get it. I think when you truly have a problem with alcohol, you don't see it. Well, you know it's a disease. And I'm I've learned a lot, you know, I've gotten a friend that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a hippi or like, yeah, a hypocrite, But I don't want to talk on something that I never experienced.
Speaker 2: Right, if you have any other Karence dead, you know it's hard to wrap your brain around.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be judgmental, but I can tell you one thing I can say is, if you don't accept criticism, you will never evolve. If you're not looking at yourself and saying I was wrong. I was wrong. Listen, I'm sorry, but mean it. Don't just say to get past it, you have to really say you have to really feel bad about being wrong to really evolve.
Speaker 2: I think that Karen's pride is really getting in the way of things. Certain people want to put on this persona that they are a certain way, and I think that she's one of those. And then there's other people that are like, you know, what.
Speaker 3: If you throw that out the window at your first DUI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But you know who I think is a class act, and that's Windy. I really, I really from last year this year, my mind has totally changed about Wendy. She always stuck, stuck up for Karen and fork yes and for Karen to not right. He didn't mention she was mad. She goes.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you she and my friend I saw Wendy's face last night. She will never come back from that. No, Wendy will never never come back from.
Speaker 2: Mart successful woman. The way that she was talking about how she's setting up her kids in the in her trust or and their trust, and you know they get more like even Andy was there like, oh my god, that is so smart like you accomplish this, you'll get more. You speak more languages, you'll get more. She's pushing her kids to do better in life, just.
Speaker 3: Not to do Yeah, there's yeah, there's so much potential there with children and to get them while they're young and to get them to do things.
Speaker 2: Listen, people can learn from her.
Speaker 3: Shore that's great.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. I learned I learned from her just watching the first reunion thing. And let me tell you, I don't learn much mousewives. I don't what to do. Even watching myself, I'm like, I I should do that again.
Speaker 3: But do you honestly self reflective? I gotta give it to you. They always beat yourself up. I do, I do, I do. So you're gonna just get very far with that. But her face when she was not mentioned, was the end? And why would Karen not mention her? What's going on? What happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's a little jealous.
Speaker 2: Of her probably maybe jealous of her success. I'm not quite sure. But do you? But do you, in your heart of hearts, do you think that Karen checked herself into rehab to skip the reunion or to help her sentencing, or both both yeah, because I think, like, you know, if you really were concerned, why didn't she go to rehab right after she got the DUI? Why did she wait? I mean the timing was very sus.
Speaker 3: I don't know the timeline. It's got to be a long time from now to when that happens, isn't it a few months?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? I mean her DUI was when helped me out here, almost a year ago, and she just March of twenty twenty four, almost a year March of twenty twenty four, last year. Year, it's my year. And she went to rehab. You know, ten months later?
Speaker 3: Has she drank since?
Speaker 2: I don't know that she we want to drink on the show. No, I don't think that she wouldn't show what's just smart Listen.
Speaker 3: I wish her the best. I do too, But I didn't see it. I didn't see what taking account of I think if I was sitting in that courtroom, I didn't see what I needed to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. I don't care if she stood on her head. I don't give a shit if she showed up, nick. I don't think there's a lot they can do for her. No, I think she's in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to find out. We're going to find out. So Giselle accuses Stacy of trying to start her own cannabis company. Stacy says absolutely not, and Geselle then, oh, yeah, we'll see it next Ye, we'll see next season. Gezelle says, when Stacy comes out with happy Stacy next, don't be surprised. I'm a little bit confused by Stacy because I'm starting to feel like she's one of those girls that are so sweet on camera but maybe behind the scene so much camera it always comes out it does.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, the camera doesn't lie, can it falls right out of them? One good fight, one good fight, somebody crosses her the wrong way and you see it fall right the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember when I first started a house so I was maybe my first or second year, and Kathleen French, lovely lady that worked on an evolution Nash works for Bravo, she said to me, camera, the cameras never lie, they will see right through and every conversation. And I'm and that always stuck with me, always.
Speaker 3: To say, you're very authentic, like you you don't really have maybe.
Speaker 2: A little too much sometimes, but well that's the way to be.
Speaker 3: And that I think that at the end that that authenticity and that sincerity is what makes you the best housewife. You know, makes you makes an amazing housewife. And you're and then and then you say you're sorry, and then you say, yeah, I was wrong. I did that.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's gonna come out.
Speaker 2: You can't be it can't be a thirsty bitch either, you can't. Now, the cannabis business is the very profits as I know you cannabis, Yes, I know. Me and Frank have talked about it. We started ours about six years ago, I think, and it's doing amazing, I mean, better than I ever thought. I'm so thankful and so grateful.
Speaker 3: Thank God.
Speaker 2: That's that's my retirement. But it would be, especially at my age, it would be a little weird if Stacy's contacting a cannabis company and saying I'm a celebrity, let's collab or whatever's being said. Gieselle knows something. Geselle's not pulling this out of her pull this out of her ass.
Speaker 3: No, No, she's just not saying She's not saying, say, well, we're like I said, we're going to find out. So is she going to collab or is she going to actually open You know, you don't you know well enough, you've got to get the license. You got to Oh my god, it is so it's not like you just open up a store and it's like a clothing store. We got involved. There is a lot involved.
Speaker 2: We have partners in our business and they are very knowledgeable about every I mean, we probably could not have done it all by ourselves because the banking that there's so much to.
Speaker 3: It, legality, realities that like I've think shouting get a license.
Speaker 2: No, it's not easy. I've been shadow band so many times on social media because I have hashtag THHC and different things like this business.
Speaker 3: They don't very regulated. No, no, it is very regulated. So she she's got to either know what she's doing or maybe she'll be the face of a prode But like, but can I ask, what's the big deal about it? Like why would she lie about it? And why is Giselli even bringing it up? Like who cares?
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's Shady's shit. I think it's shady. I think that that Eddie has you know, just launched one on on Potomac and now she's like, oh, I'm gonna lie, like, I don't know. I just think it's weird. It's because Eddie launched one Yes, Yes, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: So I'm like that, I remember if he was talking to Frank about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know what it's like anything in life, podcasting, whatever, There's room for everybody, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Like everybody gets so greedy. Yes, I want everybody to be successful. Me too, That's what I want.
Speaker 2: I can't stand to see somebody struggle financially. I break my heart.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been there, and I remember what it's like, and I always won bad decision away from that tomorrow exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean when I was younger, single, mom, sometimes I didn't have electricity, like you know what I mean. And I never once asked my parents for money to pay my bills. You know what. We all go through those things and that makes us grow obviously. But I hate to see anybody even like my son just graduated college. He got his first big graduate. I'm so proud of him, you know, and I you know, paid for his apartment and everything while he was going through college. And he's like Mom and this is why I know I did a good job with him. He goes, I have a spreadsheet of every cent that you've ever given me while I've gone through college, and I'm going to pay you back. And I said, absolutely not. What you just said to.
Speaker 3: Me pays me back. Yeah, yeow, such a good little when it comes to the boys.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But then Auntie asked Wendy if she regret regrets inviting Karen to the White House. Wendy says she wishes she hadn't. Kiana tells Stacy it was wrong of her to only tell Wendy what Karen had said after their relationship had gone south. Wendy says that when Stacy joined the group, Karen told her to be careful of her because she's smart and educated. Gazelle says, is she bad? I mean's Jazelle?
Speaker 3: I like Jesus, I love her. I can't wait to see.
Speaker 2: Her on the new show. But I think Karen and I like.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, I've only had a good experience meeting Karen. Was that Bravo con I like Karen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like Karen. Maybe she's a little threatened by Wendy. Listen, I look up to women with an education. I don't have one either, do I, So I I'm not threatened by one. I actually am proud of a woman and I want to learn from her. I don't want to knock her for it. There's something going on there. It's a little bit deeper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually envy people that have educations because you know, I was pregnant at seventeen years old. Yeah, I had my first baby at eighteen. I wanted to do this and do that, and you know what, I couldn't and I didn't like I was. But you're startling to make it as Yeah I did, fine, but you I didize.
Speaker 3: That security camera at the end of the day that if this goes away, we have nothing to fall back on. That's why I know that that retirement for you that you just talked about, that's important to you because we look at our future and say, at seventy years old, how am I going to make my bills.
Speaker 2: If I'm not doing that?
Speaker 3: Like so, yeah, so my son will tell you my only insecurity in life is my future security.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yes, it is very important to me to have my houses. I do have two houses. I want my houses paid off. I want money in the bank. I don't care about wearing designer clothes. I don't care like, yes, I have them, I have some. I have a nice car. I paid cash for it, like I too. If I can't afford it, I'm not buying it.
Speaker 3: Things for me are just things I need to know that I'm going to be okay, and so many women are not and I want to. I want to come up with something when I get them, and like, help women do that. Maybe Wendy can give us some ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But I don't blame Wendy for regretting inviting Karen, because it's the worst feeling in the world when you find out that you're good friend that you think that you're close to, you've talked before that talking badly behind your back. It's hard and it always comes out.
Speaker 3: It always comes out.
Speaker 2: You know, And I know, like you know, friends are friends. We have fights, we have arguments. Do I bitch about friends once in a while? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: We all know.
Speaker 2: If I was confronted, i'd say yeah, I did. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I wasn't always confronted, and you did say yeah, I did say yeah I did. So I think, well, Wendy last night when that reunion started and she was left out, she got it. She had nuts. She she never saw that coming and I think that really that hurt her yesterday just say no, yeah, I saw her face and she was like no, yeah, but how long?
Speaker 2: When Wendy says, when Stacy joined the group, Karen told her to be careful because you know she's smart and educated and that she grooms people that that when new people come into the show, Karen takes them aside and it's like warns them or grooms them and tries to be friends with them. If you ever had anybody like that in your cast, No, like, oh, there's a new girl coming in, I'm going to slide into her DMS, I'm going to try to be friends her.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I think I think the other girls do when they think. I don't know exactly who, but I've seen them like, oh I'm good. All of a sudden, you see a potential person is out to lunch with one of the people on the show and they're posting.
Speaker 2: It that happened this year on our show.
Speaker 3: Oh it did.
Speaker 2: It's like before in between seasons, it's like.
Speaker 3: You know, we see these my show, Tamra Yes, it does, it doesn't happen with me. I'm not a luncher. I'm not really a luncher. I'll be your friend, but I'm not a luncher. I will trying to recruit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would absolutely welcome and I always do every new housewife that comes onto the show. But it's not like, oh well, don't watch out with this girl, and don't you like I want everybody to get their own opinion. I might have my opinion and I'll tell you right.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to try to force people to on my team. And I'm not about teams Beverly Hills. They have their friends, but they're not I don't see them as teams.
Speaker 2: Did you think that I don't see No, I don't. I mean they definitely. You know, you have buddy systems is what I like to call it.
Speaker 3: You have buddies like them.
Speaker 2: Barcel and Sutton. They have each other's back both and.
Speaker 3: Erica seems to be leaning towards you know, Erica owes no one nothing. Oh Erica fucking queen. She owes nobody a fucking thing. Because guess what last year, I'll never forget it when she her or two years ago when her whole life got ripped out from underneath her. They all sat around that table, and I am girls, if you don't like I'm saying this, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna say it because I'm on a podcast now, so I've never really opened my mouth like this, but I'm gonna tell you now. One of them said, I got your back because I don't think you know a damn thing. And and and she's sitting there stoic strong running down her face and she's like, I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: I just got chills even just for you saying that, because I'll never imagine going through that.
Speaker 3: Get that. I will never forget how they all sat there like, well, I'm just gonna say, I don't know, I don't know, oh camera, I didn't like it. And you know why, she's much more forgiving than me, because I've never forgotten that. Having said that, and I got that off my chest after all these years, I just want to say that she has. She is very you know why she's like this, and there's nothing wrong with being like this because she's right. She's like, you know what, I'm not picking a side. There are two grown adults. They can get over this. But it's not like they're facing what she was facing. They're facing a separation, a divorce. Yeah, they as down it. She was facing like heavy, heavy shit I know, and then went broke doing it, and nobody, as far as the friend that I am, were there for her the way I.
Speaker 2: Feel I would have been.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying sorry, I said it.
Speaker 2: Ashley asked what happened at Mida's birthday in Miami. Now, Jazzy says to me, invited her and Stacy. This is fucked up. But when Stacy landed, she did not hear from Mia and they never saw her. Could you imagine being invited to somebody's birthday party where you have to fly, get a hotel to celebrate them, and they ghost you when you get there.
Speaker 3: I cannot fathom that. That is so bad. That is like really bad bad.
Speaker 2: I gots inviting you to twatz Con and.
Speaker 3: Then I got my bags, You got your bags, and I get to California.
Speaker 2: I got all my makeup.
Speaker 3: Setup and I got my outfits it and I run on that plane to get there because I'm so excited to be a part of it. And then no one, nothing, nothing, First of all, you feel like a big jerk off.
Speaker 2: Okay, like, oh, there's sure, there's no coming back from that, No fucking coming back from that ever, never again.
Speaker 3: Now we get to see stage that might even want to get your back for that, and I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I would say, you need to pay me back the money I paid to go to your damn birthday party. That might help. That's a start. The way Stacy dropped her QVC voice into the low bar tone to drag mea was amazing. We see the fire in Stacy's eyes, like I'm like, oh, yes, this girl's got potential. This is the Stacy that we need. And then Me is like all acting and I said why orged I hired a POC and Stacy's like, is that a probation officer? What's the POC of a person of contact or something like that, like a person like a point of contact.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when you see somebody's missing, maybe you should call on yeah, right, the person of contact. Okay, maybe they didn't answer you. You have no control over that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I know it's just it's it's crazy. But Mia starts to cry and Wendy says that this, this is what Mia does when she gets called out, Mia says she's going through a lot and taking full accountability. And the woman break and Mia goes and talks to Stacy and Jazzy and Mea apologizes and I'm like, what wah wah. MIA's lies have finally caught up with her and she wants to leave. She wants out. I have no respect for her. I think what she did was an asshole move. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I it's bad.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Well that's that's it. It's over.
Speaker 3: Somebody showed you their hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you guys got to believe it would have been.
Speaker 3: An effort to find her.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, come on, like, it's just fucked up. But so that's the end of the first episode of the reunion. I can't wait to see the next. We're going to take a small break and then we'en were back with Beverly Hills episode twelve recap and it was a good one. Okay, So this is real House of Beverly Hills season fourteen, episode twelve. Now. It starts with Kyle and Garcel tell Sutton that they have a confession. They were listening to Sutton's conversation with Reba, Sutton says she hasn't felt this way with her mother since sophomore year in college. Sutton is holding Riva to say I love you once a year now. I had said in a prior podcast that I go is Riba the new villain? And somebody picked it up and made like, told God, sudden, I'm want to come on, I'm joking. I'm joking. I don't think that at all. I'm actually way.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It was tongue in.
Speaker 3: It's not like, could Riba really be a villain?
Speaker 2: Come on? But they brought it up to sudden, and I'm like, God, cut off. I'm falling in love with Reba and I'm starting to understand setting way more. And let's be honest, you probably understand this. We do not come from the generation where our parents sat there and stroked us and told us that we they loved us. We came from the generation that said, stop crying, I'll give you something to cry.
Speaker 3: And cry about. So here's the thing. My parents didn't throw the word I love you around and my friends, no, it's not an easy thing for me to say. Till this day. It gets a little like ugh, And you know, listen, RepA. She's a good mom, She's a sweet lady. You know, she's like, why should I have to say something you want me to say?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't Everything I do wasn't that enough? Like I think that generation was more about my actions are showing you how I feel about it. You know, I had years ago confronted my mom because my mom and dad they both had difficult situations growing up, but there wasn't a you know, they weren't the I love you type, but they did everything for me. Did it affect me? Yeah, it affected me a little. I remember the first time they told me they loved me. I was, you know, probably eighteen somewhere, but I can't remember, so long ago between eighteen and twenty, and I was going to New York. First time I was flying out somewhere without them, and I walked out the door I'll never forget at the garage door and they said I love you, and I broke down a picture. I broke down in tears as I walked out, because you know more when you hear it once only a little while, you know what, you know what, that's a good point. Actually that is a very good thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like those words have now been diluted to some extent. Yeah, and but if it makes you, but if your child wants to hear, because we're still children as long as our parents are still with us, right, So yeah, if that's all Sutton wants, But that's hard for that woman to say. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when I met Sutton, I don't know if it was the first I met her at Watch Happens Live. She was pre taping. I was coming in and we were talking, having a good time, and she's like, I got to take you to She has a house somewhere. I don't know if it was in New York or somewhere else. And the next time I saw a Bravo con, She's like, what are you gonna come up? Like I want to hate.
Speaker 3: She's very personable when you speak to her, and so airs about her at all.
Speaker 2: She's she's nice and listen, she's honest. She is she lit'll too honest. But okay, then Bo's and our cousin Tina sit down and talk about Bosa's fertility journey. Bosus scared she won't get the results she wants. Tina asked if she is talking herself out of this. Bo says, it's scary.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's been through a lot. She lost her husband, she loved her husband, she lost and she lost a baby, right, and now she's pregnancies are very hard for her. But now she's in love with this guy and he doesn't have children.
Speaker 2: But they don't say they love each other yet, but it's actions.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I love you those words. They don't mean everything to me personally, they don't mean everything to me, but she feels love for him, and that is why it's a natural way to want to have a baby.
Speaker 2: I never wanted to.
Speaker 3: Have another child. Again, I didn't even probably want to have kids in the first place, but but it's almost a natural feeling to want to have that because it's in hurri like, Okay, now I want to So I just want Bose to really be aware of are these feelings real. She went through a tragedy, she lost her daughter. I just want to say that I understand the feeling.
Speaker 2: But I think and.
Speaker 3: She crunched for time too. Not only is she high risk, she's not young. So this is really something I want her to just think about a little more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm curious. She's a very intelligent woman. I think that she's going to figure it out. I mean when they first started this conversation, because they've been you know, housewives. Are they like to beat the dead He's gotta beat the dead horse. We've gotta talk about this story over and over and over again. In every scene. It's like, Okay, we got it. So when we when her cousin came out to talk about going, oh my god, are we going to talk about this again? But we actually got a little bit more information. We got the information. We got what we got.
Speaker 3: We needed to know the backstory. Yes, what's going on. But again I say, and just without all that going on, it's inherent to want to have a child with somebody that you fall in love with after all this time.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, So then Sutton arrives to Durete's barbecue. She is waiting all by herself.
Speaker 3: So funny is M?
Speaker 2: I also.
Speaker 3: Untangle her body chain upstairs. I meanwhile, she's got.
Speaker 2: Kiss I know, But I'm like sudden. You know, if you come to my house, I'm not gonna be there probably to greet you. I might even give you the door code to let yourself in. She's like from the.
Speaker 3: South, very etiquette conscious and proper, and this is different. But you've been around long enough someting to know that you're not being greeted like this Southern hospitality. You don't have your friend's house. Go get your hot dog, Go get your drink.
Speaker 2: With watermelon, and.
Speaker 3: Scroll scroll on Instagram because I don't know those people, Okay, so go.
Speaker 2: Talk to them.
Speaker 3: So so sitting, don't be all upset. But did you notice the shrine when you walked in?
Speaker 2: Yes, I noted the shrine. I noticed the shrine. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's coming back.
Speaker 2: He ain't come back.
Speaker 3: I could have told you that at that lunch.
Speaker 2: I could have told you that last year from somebody before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could. I've sat across somebody you know who said it last year. I hate to tell you Paul Connell, but Paul Connle said it. But he was sitting across from her. And I'm jumping, but I have to say he had nothing behind his eyes when they were sitting at that lunch, and he had his nice little leather jacket on and probably his new cologne, and he was thinking about how much time he's got before he gets in trouble for being there too long. You know what I'm saying. I think so. And Dory was like, but we why aren't we going to talk anymore all the time? But we're talking every day and He's like, that's gonna stop. And I was like, oh, Dorry.
Speaker 2: Oh huh, it's over, girl, it is over. It's scary.
Speaker 3: And I want to be there for her.
Speaker 2: And I could talk this is my shtick.
Speaker 3: Okay, But she's got bows and she's got Erica Jane who's got her back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a lot of great friends. I mean, Kyle is a great friend to her. I mean, they went through their stuff, but she's going through yeah. And the thing is is like they're both going through it. They could join forces. They can become very close bond over this.
Speaker 3: They can bond. They don't need to break up now. And I said, don't listen. There's a lot of there's a lot of water, bad water under the bridge there. I see a lot of resentment more than Kyle, and Kyle kind of doesn't even know where it's coming from. But I've seen it over the years and I know what I'm talking about. And you could probably figure out what I'm talking about. Like, I just feel like, yeah, and and I think that Dret's letting it out a little bit at a time, like when they were fighting on the couch and she was like she's and then they made up again.
Speaker 2: So let my kind I'm sorry, but I kind of feel like Durt's acting a little bit this year.
Speaker 3: I think that she would have actually's got like a little bit, like I got my bows back, both has my back. She's fighting, So I'm gonna show like I'm going to be like a little bit, you know.
Speaker 2: I think she's a little over the top this season. You know, last year there was rumors before this show was cast that maybe she wasn't back because she wasn't giving enough. I mean, bless her heart, doesn't she wasn't bless her heart. She is given a lot, and she is making the show. Well, she is interested and she was stressed. Well she's just listen, listen, Dorry, You're gonna be fine. Let him go, bye, let him go. And then Durit says Kyl and Sutton first to arrive is awkward. Durit takes Sutton's purse, joking saying she owes it to her, I'm like, Okay, I don't understand quite that, but that makes you happy.
Speaker 3: Listen Derry. I think is in an awkward little bit of a time now. So it was like, I think she's sometimes awkward because of what she's going through. She gets madder than she should about certain things. She yes, she says things that don't land right totally. I think she's just going through an awkward time because what she.
Speaker 2: Suld do I don't personally know to read well enough really not at all, just from you know, high by whatever to know like, is this her stress level? Is this her acting? Is you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know all of them, Like I think, I think a little bit of everything. I think she could be a little bit of an actor, but I think it's a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: Well, she's so pretty it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: So Garcia has six languages. It's crazy, bar not the best dressed housewife. So I just want to say that how much. I just also want to say, you're gonna be fine, let him go bye bye.
Speaker 2: I know, how much money do you think she spends on clothes? A lot she spends she's going to be spending guess what.
Speaker 3: She ain't going to be spending that, and she's gonna have to recycle them. She's gonna have to be recycling and she's going to have to get over it. And she's gonna have to remember who she is because who you know, who she is? Married to him? Is over really going to be really soon? Yeah, for sure, because I don't think he's going to have the kind of money given to her that she's used to. It's not gonna be I think that's gonna be her biggest shell shock.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a shell shock to her when the money's not there.
Speaker 3: She likes those things. I could live let me tell you, I live on.
Speaker 2: I can live on Target. I can live on Target clothes. I don't give a shit, I really don't. That's what. But the fashions her thing enough to live.
Speaker 3: For a while, but it's gonna run out. Yeah, I think she's scared of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure she is. Garcela asks Sutton what she is drinking and if there's an alcohol in its. Durik questions hersel Well, she would ask if there's alcohol in it. It's sudden, I know, but that was a trigger, I know. And then Sutton says, Dury, shut up. You're such a love. I love when Sutton gets like this, You're such a bitch. Duri tells Sutton not to call her.
Speaker 3: How about don't call me a bitch at all? How about on the shot?
Speaker 2: But no, but she kind of liked Darite asked for that she did. I mean, was Garcella being shady when she Sudden if there was alcohol in the drink? No, I don't know. I don't think she was being shady. I think sometimes because it was like a fruity drink, so she might think like, I don't think I'm shady. I think she just asked.
Speaker 3: But would would Sudden drink if it wasn't? She likes her liquor.
Speaker 2: She likes her vodka. Now we all know that Sutton does like her vodka, but what she doesn't like is to be called out about her drinking. It's very triggering to her. So Sudden leaves and Garcella and Kyle follow. Darite says, run after the little baby. I know, and I know, But then Jerit doubles down and she's like, run after the little cry baby, and make sure you have a drink in her. Make sure she has a drink in her hand, and then Sutton says she was just being nice drinking the nasty ass water melon drink, and I'm like, there you go. But she was blaming it.
Speaker 3: On the alcohol. She was being very Southern. She was being polite by drinking her nasty drink. I would have been polite by eating three kosher hot dogs, because that's what I like to do.
Speaker 2: I would rather eat the hot dogs than drink the fruity drinks. I'm not, but I do. I do agree with Dart. When someone has such a big reaction about something, there's a reason. It's a trigger for whatever. The reason is.
Speaker 3: Not wanting to be their number one. Well, you know, I know what you're saying. I go, I know what you're saying. But well, listen, nobody, uh, if there is a little bit of a thing, nobody wants to be called out for it.
Speaker 2: Like right, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: If I want to drink, if I want to be an alcoholic, as long as I'm not driving, and my bob, let me, let me, let me and talk about it. And you know what, I don't like you mentioned it, so don't bother me about it. I like to drink, yes, don't talk about.
Speaker 2: It, like, why wouldn't Dary think Kyle was going to go chase after sudden? Like Dar's been nothing but nasty to Kyle this season. She's been pretty rough. I don't know if you lashing out on her. I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Know this, but.
Speaker 2: You know how Kyle text p K, I do I do? I shook that whole thing. I will listen to this. She also texts date at the same time.
Speaker 3: It was a group chatter.
Speaker 2: No, it was two separate texts. Okay, but Dured is acting like that never happened, and it's like, you're it's not like Kyle was going in texting you know, yeah, so yeah, so it was. It was like, but but leaned in on it. It's like, don't lean in on it. She did come.
Speaker 3: She she like she jumped all over that, and and dor Reid is playing on the attention that Bose is giving her.
Speaker 2: But Jari like, yeah, I get it, like you text me, thank you appreciating you text him like that's nice. But no, she's leaning into how dare you text him and not me? Well like that, well, it's a different story. When they both got the text, why did they say that? Why wasn't that said, I don't know. Well, I know that Kyle has been and you know, like doing talking to people, and Teddy you know, said I saw the text. Kyle showed me the text. So and then Bose comes in and she's calling texts.
Speaker 3: Do we know what the text was?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. It was just like I'm thinking about you. You know, I know this is a hard time type of text. And they both got it well got it. Yeah. So Bo's is coming in calling it everybody bitches, which probably wasn't the best timing because Sutton's you know.
Speaker 3: Right out on the heels of somebody being called a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is so first of all, by the way, in New Jersey, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's like saying hello, behold the bitch is like, okay, you called that.
Speaker 2: That's why I've always said, if I could go to any other housewife show, it would be Jersey because you guys can take and turn it around and just be like okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah whatever, hello, yeah, Hi, exactly, yeah, exactly a bit.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I personally don't get offended by that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: And if I but if I said, if I was, and I said, to her, and then she said, don't be a bitch, and and then that's when Dory should have said, sorry, if I offended you, I didn't mean it. Okay, let's yeah, let's not let's start over. Let's start over.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening. Both walks over this sudden Kyle and garcel and confront them about congregating in the front of Doury's house. Garcelle tells Bos to stop being Jit's spokesperson. Bo says, Sutton is being coddled. Why is it okay for garcel to speak for Sutton but Bos can't speak for treat So those two can be friends and have each other's back, but the other two can't. It's not okay. Double standard, Tamra.
Speaker 3: We're in the fucking world of double standard because this is housewives.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It is double standard, triple quadruple fucking standard around here. It is what else is new?
Speaker 2: I know? I know. Then Garcela asked Bos where her spirit of sisterhood was when she called them rude. BO says that I was doing you a favor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good, comeback, Bows, exactly is doing you a favor by telling you you were rude? Because sisters telling each other when they're rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that being upfront is sisterhood. Garcale Fields. Bos is telling them what to do about to read when she doesn't know anything. It is a little weird. I'm gonna say, Bo's just came into this group. She's made her opinion about Kyle, who's the sweetest person, and she's really latched on to dor Reach, which is fine. We all find her people, we all have our chemistry with other people. But to make opinions about Kyle when maybe Kyle's not the type that spills her guts in the first fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: But I'd say, and I thought that too, because not everybody is going to sit there, and Kyle isn't typically like that or inherently that type of person.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make her a bad No.
Speaker 3: That's been misjudge as being a lack of a friend in other places, But you know what I mean, I've seen that even in our world very early on early Jersey when everything was going on with Teresa, who really doesn't speak about things because she detaches herself for them from them when she's going through them. It doesn't mean she's not your friend because she's not telling you something. It's how she handles something, so you have to recognize that. And both seems to be a very wise, smart person too that I would expect her to understand that right now, it's not personal, like Kyle isn't opening up to her because it's not personal. Kyle isn't really one to open up about things in general for a while.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know.
Speaker 3: This, we know, and that's okay. It's not always easy to articulate what you're going through. Either I have hard time with.
Speaker 2: It, or maybe as I'm getting older, I'm like I used to just spill my mouth and tell everybody things, and you know, sometimes they've stabbed me in the back about it. I'm learning to say less, to say less, Like maybe that's what I meet. I should be like that when I meet somebody, should I just you know, blow my wad right there? Well, but I have in the past. I know, Well, this is me now, right, Tamraso.
Speaker 3: I'm at a family party and I come from you know, you know what I come from, and and like I start talking my business at a party, like to one of my aunts and like somebody they brought to and my mother's looking at.
Speaker 2: Me, like what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 3: What do you opening your mouth for?
Speaker 2: Why are you telling these people your business?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, so what. My and my brother's like, keep your mouth shut, and I'm like that I'm just talking about like something I'm going through. My family's embarrassed, like yeah, it's not like really that normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and I'm I come kind of from the opposite where, you know, my my mom will meet somebody and just spill her guts.
Speaker 3: You know. My dad's I enjoy your mother when you got your face done and she said it looked like my friend said, you look like you fell off your motorcycle. That was a hysterical I get and et more of your mother.
Speaker 2: She's she's as raw as they come. So she'll say, oh god, my mom shot up. Stop it. She's like, she'll she looks really ugly. I'm like, mom, stop, what happened to her? She got hit? She got hit with the ugly stick.
Speaker 3: He even says it about about you.
Speaker 2: But no, but I like that my mom. You know where you stand when you have somebody like that in your life. You may not like it, but you know where you stand.
Speaker 3: And I'm that way. But my family's not, And Kyle's just not that way.
Speaker 2: She's not. No, she's going through a lot. She's getting accused of a lot of shit, like just leave her alone. She's trying to figure out this woman was married almost thirty years. Thirty fucking years. That's like losing an appendage. Yes, it's like losing a goddamn leg, a fucking leg. Yes, and one arm after.
Speaker 3: Twenty it's an extra appendage.
Speaker 2: It's an extra arm. Maybe even a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for real, for real.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. And it's and it's scary because she's like.
Speaker 3: Going through a lot with her own self and questioning herself on things.
Speaker 2: And yes, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: And and here's you know what got me. I'm gonna tell you what got me because I've been there. She's like, I'm going home. I'm on a trip. When they were at Sutton's mother's house, she goes, now it's time for me to go home to an empty house. I know.
Speaker 2: It gave me chills.
Speaker 3: And I remember being newly single and the and I had to go somewhere with my kids by myself. And then the plane landed and I looked at my phone and nobody.
Speaker 2: Checked on me.
Speaker 3: To see if I landed, and it broke my heart. Of course I never and I picked up my two little kids, and I got off the plane and got myself home and no one cared if I got home. And that's no one's calling her to say did you land or and she knows and that's really really hard. And I felt for her there in that moment. I felt for her.
Speaker 2: I knew it. Well. I'll tell you one thing. I've always known Kyle and she's always been kind to me. But going through what you know is going on right now. You know, we're reaching out to each other. We're on a group chat, but we also text each other and call and she is such a good person and Teddy loves her so much and I and you know, she's like, anytime you need to talk, she goes, I'm not sleeping, call me do whatever, like you know, because it's you feel so helpless when your friends in the hospital and there's nothing you can.
Speaker 3: Do, and she's going through this alone also now, I mean it's you have your friends. She has to learn how to lean on her friends now when she's had a husband for all this time and she was crazy for him, I could I mean she loved it.
Speaker 2: She loved him, and.
Speaker 3: She loved her life. She loved her family, she loved the She's really big changed, she bi she's going through a big, huge change and now you know she could use a little shoulder to cry on. And because her friend is very sicky and she loves very much and she doesn't have it. So yeah, I'm you know, I've met Kyle and she's not that talkative when you meet her.
Speaker 2: No, I will admit, when I met her for the first time, this was years ago, I felt like she was a little bit standoffish. I know she did say, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I meant. I met her for the first time at Andy's baby shower.
Speaker 2: Oh really, By that time I had known her well enough that you know, we would chat and talk like that. But the first time I maybe I was a little intimidated by her too. Maybe it was me. I don't know, because you know, she's kind of Richard's and you know, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm very when you meet me, I hug you, I kiss you. I try to figure out even if I don't know, I'll very quickly figure something out about you to keep a conversation.
Speaker 2: She's not that she's not for me. I'm not kissing your ass, but you're one of the sweetest Oh, thank you, thank you women. I know. But I didn't find her.
Speaker 3: I found her to be a little stand offish for what my taste is, for what I am. When I'm used to New Jersey people are like, I'll tackle you when I see you, you know, and very like. She's different. It doesn't make her not the sweetest person in the.
Speaker 2: World because Lebra alone, Bosh, you got to get to know her. We got to get to know her, you know. But what we do know is that Erica loves a good hot dog. So she's over there, she's like.
Speaker 3: She's just like she was trying to eat it like such a lady.
Speaker 2: And she looks cute as hell on that outfit, and she's just watching the ship go down eating her hot dog. And I can think, is my hope Oscar Meyers given her to fire her? She knows so good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna there's a famous hot dog place down the street. Erica, you bid, I'm going because you made that look so good with the pickles.
Speaker 2: I'm going down the street. I wanted a hot dog after I watched her.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get one today, even with my stomach ache.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I love a good hot dog once a year, I'll tell you that. And then Bos brings up to Kyle how she feels she is distant and cold. Kyle says she feels Bo's has loyalty automatically to Dori et not hers. So Kyle feels, you know that she's kind of given her hard time. She's being super judgy about her, and she's like, you have any met me? Yeah? She is, I know.
Speaker 3: And then and it was funny because she put her in her place though, Tamra, because she said, that's funny. I didn't have the same experience with us. I felt that you and I spoke very much. And she did go see her. She sent her flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just gonna say, let's not forget she wanted to go see her after she had surgery.
Speaker 3: She bought her flowers, flowers, and you know, so Bo's is a little judgmental. I think she needs to take a step back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay and get to know her.
Speaker 3: In this world, Bos, it's it's not being I don't feel that it's being disloyal to a friend to actually get to know someone and like find out who they are on.
Speaker 2: Your own for sure, for sure. But then in comes Kathy and she is just comedy relief. She's comedy with the outfit, always something out. I like her. I when we were at the charity event in New York. Yes, she was sitting at the table with all of us, and I got to know her a little bit better. And she's she's sweet.
Speaker 3: Cooky, she's sweety, she's funny, she's good TV.
Speaker 2: She's great TV, just to sprinkle in. I don't think he needs her full time to sprinkle her in.
Speaker 3: She doesn't need to be full time anything, but she is. I really like her, and i've met her. I think she she's funny. I think she does care about her sister very much. I've seen her be there for her the way I liked seeing it. I thought it was I said, she's gotten mad at Mauricio for things like as his sister should do. That's that's sisterhood. That sisterhood. And you know, she's just funny and and she doesn't like when people fight. She tries to make a joke about it. I don't even know if she's.
Speaker 2: Had taken a mountain out of a mole what was she saying?
Speaker 3: I was dying that so, you know, and she could have jumped in on that's that's her sister.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what you know what else I liked. I liked when Bo's when she had the little dinner party last last week and Bo's is like, I think your sister's cold, which I thought was so inappropriate to say that to her sister, and uh, Kathy stuck up for Kyle.
Speaker 3: Didn't, but in a way where she tried to explain. I don't like she just tried to explain it, and she didn't say she's just like she's going through a lot.
Speaker 2: So then we move on to Durid ask Kyle if they are moving backwards after their conversation about starting fresh and clean. Jurit feels she is being clawed at. Kyle says they both need to build from scratch. Jurita is getting kind of on my last nerve with us. She has been going after Kyle all season, and you know it's not like Kyle's going after her, like give her some grace. Everybody is clawing. Everybody's clawing at Kyle honestly, and it's just durate, stop, just stop. I get not the last nerve.
Speaker 3: Here's what I feel like. I feel like Dorrita is taking all the years of where because she needed a friend on the show that sometimes she kept her mouth shut about how she felt about something Kyle did, because I feel like she kind of was more of a friend to Kyle at times. I just feel that way, just a different what I've seen. Maybe I'm wrong and.
Speaker 2: Dere ate it.
Speaker 3: And now dur Reid is like projectile vomiting all these pent up feelings all at once. So if yes, Kyle wants to understand, that's where it's coming from. It's not even about her divorce. This is now, I have another friend on the show. Bos Now I'm going to tell you how I feel like. I'm I go I've been mad at you so many times all the years, and I had to shut up because I didn't have another friend on the show.
Speaker 2: So now I'm going to take.
Speaker 3: It out all my and and Kyle's being very patient about it.
Speaker 2: She is, I mean, she it's been a tough season for her, it really has. You've all had it, We've all gone through it. Some are tougher than others.
Speaker 3: Some are tougher than others.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel like you know editors might push a little too hard in one direction because that really have somebody, it hurts.
Speaker 3: Somebody has to make sense. Sometimes they have to do what they have to do.
Speaker 2: But I know they're making a show camera true.
Speaker 3: But for the most part, I always say we it's it's on us too, Like if we act like an asshole, they're not super imposing our face on somebody else. We act like an ass.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. One hundred percent. Again, that's being self aware, just saying yeah, yeah, I mean, there's definitely things that can get switched around, but if it comes out of your mouth, it comes out of your mouth. Yeah, we had thought you did it. We had years ago an old friend of mine came on to uh to the show, like he ex friend of mine and he went to a party and it was planted. He came you might remember he said that Eddie was gay and he saw him make out with a guy and all stud Well, when Eddy went to his heart procedures, he reached out to him and told him I didn't say that. It was all editing and all this stuff, and Eddie's like, I'm like, if it came out of your mouth, it came out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's somebody that regretted that moment. Yeah he wished it didn't come out of his mouth. Yeah yeah, but it is you can't. That's our the risk. This isn't the most glamorous life as the way it looks sometimes, but it's a beautiful life. We're very lucky to have what we have. I don't take it for printed ever a day, which remind myself, I don't have it right now at this moment, but you're going to have it, I hope so. But I mean just just saying there's such a risk that comes with it. That's the nothing's for free, and the biggest price we pay here is the risk of people and ruining families, kids going through stuff, people coming out of the woodwork coming for you because they want your spot or they want every.
Speaker 2: One of your haters. Every one of your haters is going to reach out twenty of your cast members, you know, and try to give them some information about you that's one sided.
Speaker 3: Like it happened twenty five years ago.
Speaker 2: And you know what I wrote, You know, I remind myself when I'm starting to feel down about being attacked and stuff like that, I'm like you know what, I've been here. I've been on this show for what it's been seventeen years since I started Bravo, and I've been here for my kids. I've been here and I haven't had to get up at six in the morning, get ready, drive to a job, sit a desk all day long, drive home. You know, I haven't had to do that. So that's when I like, I think it's God, we're very Yeah, So when I think about that, you know, Okay, yes, it's hard. It's hard being attacked all the time.
Speaker 3: But I've also worked four jobs, slept without a pillow and a blanket not to get too comfortable because I knew I had to be up in two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't and I don't and like you say, like your heart goes out too, because I've been there, ye know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and not saying that we don't work her ass off, Like.
Speaker 3: No, you're working it. But it's also stressed. There's a lot of stress, and there's a lot of risk that comes with this job and every day and you can fall from grace very easily.
Speaker 2: Oh, trust me, I know when you're gone, You're gone. I'm a hello, remember me over here, Oh my god. But you know. At the end of the episode, Juat and Kyle sit down and talk inside. Kyle is surprised to see a mess in the house and says this shows her where Durit is in life because she's always super matikous. Yeah, some of the way she dresses her house, that's so beautiful. Duri asks Kyle how she's doing. Kyles says they have been in denial and go about their lives like they're still family, which they are. Durit says p K lives with the thought of separating and was mentally ready like he just he's ready to go on, and she knows it. She absolutely knows it. Juri's still find she is digesting it all she I don't think she's there yet. I think she you know, some might call that denial, baby steps. I don't know, but she knows that p K is ready to move on, and she's still holding on. These two girls. I love seeing bonding over there. What they're going on, right, I love it a great moment.
Speaker 3: They have history and the I think, and you can tell me if I'm wrong, Timera, the biggest, the most important thing when two friends are going through struggle. Is the history that they have that will bring them back together. Yes, Like what we have together is worth keeping, you know, not somebody who met a year ago, who hasn't been through hard times with you, hasn't been through in the trenches and turned on you. Now, I don't need to fucking make up with you. You and I got nothing. We're good. You go your way, I go mine. Life's hard enough, books fulled with friends. I just went through something like that. But but these girls have history, and they've been through stuff together. They have secrets. They know when the body where the bodies are buried, there's this is worth holding on too, because their marriages, unfortunately aren't right now.
Speaker 2: They're not going to each other.
Speaker 3: They're not. They can. They're gonna need each other now more than ever, and the and and how much how close they were at one time, and respect the friendship you had, Yeah, even though it's not like it any respect what you had when you had it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, I see, like Kyle and Reesa, I have been together for so long, almost thirty years. The divorce probably scares them. Yeah, they are separated, and they're living in separate lives, but neither one of them are ready for divorce yet, and I think it's safer for them to still be connected in that way and not be like, oh, we're divorced now. I mean, obviously they're moving on. But what I took interesting to see, interesting to see where this goes.
Speaker 3: Well, what I took from that is, like Kyle said, I'm not gonna I mean, he's showing up at the airport with naked girls. But like Kyle said, I'm not gonna go on much further like this because I won't have closure. She wants closure right now. She's in limbo when it sucks. This is purgatory. This is like the other side of this. Girls. I want them to both know the other side of this. You have falling in love to look forward to all over again. Whether that's on your mind or not. You have peace in your life right now. Your life is not peaceful because you're still married to somebody who, like you know, Dorrit said, is he living the life of a single man by the way, Doria, yes, I'm sure, but but you know you you your girls like it's a hard time, but it gets better. It does get better. The hardest part is over, believe it or not. Until of course, the money.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's still somebody that you loved, it's somebody that it's the father of your children, and things like. It's a difficult situation, if you want it or not. It is hard on Kyle.
Speaker 3: And Mauricio will be fine. Their family is still intact. It's fine. Their lives will move on, they'll have other people in their lives. They'll accept them. That's going to be fine. Dory, I don't know if she'll have that with PK. Camra.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think because he's.
Speaker 3: Already saying we can't talk every day? Why who said?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We have kids? Why can't we talk every day?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: But so at the end of the episode, they flash up headlines and photos of Mauricio being caught with a mysterious woman. She's half naked, like you said, she's in where were they grease or someplace like that, and he's going, I didn't meet this girl. Was clearly at somebody he's been uh, you know, with for a while. She's picking him up at the airport. She looks to be about half his age at least, and you know, and Erica.
Speaker 3: What do you think they're going to be doing I know, exactly holding their dick if you're not with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, half naked shows up.
Speaker 3: It was a PK away for like a month, thirty to forty days, Like, wasn't he I don't know what. Yeah, he was like in London for like a Foh yeah, yeah he goes to he goes to London. You know, put your little lip gloss on, deary and get into your closet and get on the plane and go see what's going on at some point if that's.
Speaker 2: What you want, if you don't care. But evactually you keep whining that happen. It's gone happen. But Erica calls Kyle, and Kyle said she did not know this was coming. She had no idea, none at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, Mariesia is not saying, oh yeah, so Kyle, the new girl is going to be picking me up from the airport. Don't worry, I got to ride. I know you're worried, but I got it.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, I got it. Not happening. But also I gotta ask you this, Why was there a paparazzi at the airport in the baggage claim and greasy or.
Speaker 3: Was that just somebody, or was that the girl letting everyone know look who I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shouldn't say that because I don't know where the picture originated from. I don't know if it was.
Speaker 3: Somebody's parazzi, right, you know what, I could have been somebody, I mean, was it a fan in Greece?
Speaker 2: They looked everywhere. I know what it looked too stage.
Speaker 3: I mean like I could be like a conspiracy theorist and say, you know what, that girl likes him a lot, and she wanted everyone to know what was going on. I'm here and I got him. Some girls, you know, I want to say, I'm staking my class. You know what is it piss on like a dog, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is my son. This is my mark on your spot? Because was there?
Speaker 3: Let me ask, now, was there any other pictures from that vacation that leaked?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I didn't really so we would have known none that I see or none that I remember.
Speaker 3: But it could also just have been I mean, it's really hard like Kyle and Durit sat on that couch. It's really hard for people for them to do.
Speaker 2: Things and not know it.
Speaker 3: Because she says, I don't know if durit's I mean, Durt said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: PK's with other people, somebody, a picture will be taken that, you know what I mean. Once you're not because some people know who you are, you know. I get messages like, uh, Eddie would go with one of our trainer girls, you know, out to lunch, you know, during work, and I'd be like, your husband is at a restaurant with I'm like, yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It could have just been in the airports, and that's I'm kind of more leaning towards that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I thank you so much. This is so fun, and I just appreciate you stepping in.
Speaker 3: Of course, and thank you for having me and Teddy. I love you, Teddy, we love you.
Speaker 2: We love you for you. Everybody we ask you just keep praying for Teddy. We need prayers, we need lots of prayers. And thank you so much. Thank you for You're going to be back, and you're going to be back. I love that. I would love that.
Speaker 3: I'm just a seat warmer.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping the seat warm.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: We're not. Nobody's replacing Teddy. No, there's no the two of you today.
Speaker 3: The two of you together are amazing. The chemistry is amazing, and I just love you both so much.
Speaker 2: I just love it so much.
Speaker 3: And I am like, it's easier for me to say I love you too. I let know you know.
Speaker 2: It's like I love her so much and it's like we can At this point, we spend so much time, like on the podcast together and I'm like, we can finish each other's sentences. We start starting to look alike, like and I told her, I said, I'm gonna tell you right now, if my period comes back because of you, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Be done friend over. Don't worry. You won't be getting that from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that ship said a long time ago. Okay, Delores, I'll talk to you so much, guy,