Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: Fine news roundup in information overload, our toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we have been explaining all throughout the afternoon and updating you is. Three Iranian officials familiar with the plans said that Iran gave advance notice to the six missiles that were fired at our air base. This is the one I happened to pp by the way in Cutter and officials were given a complete heads up. It was a symbolic strike back of the US in a way that they would give them some propaganda to feed their population. It is not dissimilar to what happened in twenty twenty after the killing US all the money, and the Iranians not only gave the Iraqis a heads up, but gave America heads up that before firing the ballistic missile and telling the United States that were purposely aiming them to miss. And then they go out to the public and they tell them, you just you really can't make it up.
Speaker 3: Let me play.
Speaker 2: Here's the president over the weekend announcing the bombing of these Iranian nuclear facilities, and Iran must now make peace. And they didn't listen to them the last time. Will they listen this time? Time will tell.
Speaker 4: A short time ago, the US military carried out massive precision strikes on the three key nuclear facilities in the Iranian regime for Doe.
Speaker 5: Natans, and Sfahan.
Speaker 4: Everybody heard those names for years as they built this horribly destructive enterprise. Our objective was the destruction of Iran's nuclear inrichment capacity and a stop to the nuclear threat posed by the world's number one state sponsor of terror. Tonight I can report to the world that the strikes were a spectacular military success. Iranski nuclear and Richmond facilities have.
Speaker 1: Been completely and totally.
Speaker 4: Obliterated around the bully of the Middle East must now make peace. If they do not, future attacks would be far.
Speaker 5: Greater and a lot easier.
Speaker 4: With all of that being said, this cannot continue. There will be either peace or there will be tragedy for Iran, far greater than we have witnessed over the last eight days. Remember, there are many targets left. The night's was the most difficult of them all by far.
Speaker 3: And perhaps the most lethal.
Speaker 5: But if peace does not come quickly.
Speaker 4: We will go after those other targets with precision, speed and skill. Most of them can be taken out in a matter of minutes. There's no military in the world that could have done what we did tonight, not even close. There has never been a military that could do place just a little while ago.
Speaker 2: Anyway, joining us now to weigh in on all of the events from Saturday night and earlier today, and as we continue to monitor the skies over cutter and or guitar yougnzay to either way, both are acceptable. Former Speaker of the House, New Kingrich, I think as the historian, I may be wrong. Please correct me if I'm wrong, that the world will one day look back on this courageous effort of President Trump. I mean, so many past presidents had said they would do it. They never even but there was never even an option. I mean, it went as far in the other direction as Obama with billions of dollars in cash and know the currency to try and you know, somehow appease the Iranian regime. Under Biden, the Ranians were allowed to sell their oil on the world market without even though the Trump sanctions were bringing them to the brink of bankruptcy, even giving specific waivers for billions and billions of dollars which funded their war machine, their terror machine, then in their nuclear program. But by every measure it is clear the Iranians fear of Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Well look here, here's the core problem. The religious dictatorship has, for since nineteen seventy nine, literally said death to America in death Israel. As recently as a few months ago, the Aetoli Kameni went on national television to say that he wanted to reassure the Iranian people that death to America was not a slogan, it was a policy. Iran is a pretty big country twice to size the Texas, and it's a proud Country's history was all the way back to the Persian Empire. He's caught now, and his entire religious leadership is caught because Trump has.
Speaker 2: Made well what's remaining of it, A lot of it's been taken out.
Speaker 5: Well, a good bit's been taken out. But remember you kill the sixty year old leader, and the fifty five year old leader shows up to the fifty five year old leader, the fifty year leader shows up. I mean there are a lot of folks there still and I'm not being negative. I mean I think what Trump did over the weekend was courageous. I don't know no president. Remember they have been saying this stuff since nineteen seventy nine. That's Carter Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Clinton, George W. Bush, Obama, and Biden. None of them have had the guts to take head on regime which said openly that's the one to kill us. I take death of America pretty seriously. The challenge is we may have to break the regime. I mean, what Trump has done is very, very measured. He went in and he said, We're just going to take out your nuclear facilities, and we're going to prove that we have absolute total military, very dominance.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, the Charna Joint Chiefs reported on the briefing Someday morning that not a single shot was fired at the Americans as they went in and out. Now that that's total dominance.
Speaker 2: And there has been a relatively unreported story that somehow, some way, and I have multiple sources that have confirmed this, Uh, the Americans were able to somehow trick the Iranians into believing that airplanes that were in the sky that didn't exist, and that they fired on these phantom planes while the real planes went in completely undetected.
Speaker 5: Probably involved cyber warfare, and I was literally infiltrating their capable. There's a fascinating TV series called Tehran, which is basically about Mosada operating inside the city of Tehran uh and you see a lot of this very heavy reliance on cyber capability, where you infiltrate the other guy's capabilities and you can you can put on his screen not what his reality, but what you want him to see. And you know, I think, I think we used to every asset. We have to make this totally one side. Now. The challenge is a rational regime at this point would say, okay, we can't possibly beat the Americans, and Trump has proven that he is prepared to really fight, and at that point the logical thing will be to say, let's sit down and talk. Except they know that what Trump is going to say is no nuclear program, no strategic missiles period ever, and they're not willing to say that because that's that, in its own way, is the end of their dictatorship. Because they have spent all these years and all this money trying to acquire these capabilities. They've impoverished their own people. They have taken money away from everything they could have gone to help people live better, and they have a pretty large infrastructure of fanatics. Probably five to ten percent of the population is fanatically committed to being the dominant power in the region, to wiping out Israel and to damaging it, not totally destroying the United States. So the Toola sitting there, and I think he's going to test us again, both by fairy missiles and also, as you know, the Iranian parliament voted to close the streets of Hormus, which will be a direct threat to the whole world because so much of the world's oil supply goes through there. Now when they try to do that to Reagan, he simply destroyed the Iranian navy and made it impossible for them to function. So we'll have to see whether there was a political gesture by the parliament or whether they were in fact actually try to close. But I always try to remember people and when they do military planning, always say to you, okay, and then what because the other side gets to vote too, and they don't always do what you want him to do. And we may be faced with a decision to have to use a great deal more force, which we can do without ever putting a single soldier on the ground, and you could take a part their oil infrastructure, you could take apart their electricity infrastructure, and you could gradually break the country, which I think doesn't want to do because they'll have a direct, painful impact on the people of Iran, not just on their government.
Speaker 2: The President, interestingly, and I have a very different take than most people on this, when he mentioned regime change and make Iran great again, m IgA, I think he was really speaking to the people in Iran, just like he warned the people in Tehran that in fact, you need to get out and get out immediately prior to the strike that took place on Saturday. I think he's making it very clear that the United States does not have a problem with the people of Iran. It has a problem with their leadership.
Speaker 5: That's right. And in the last two days, Israelis has shifted their targeting to really go after the Revolutionary Guard at a level that we've not seen before, and they're making it very clear that they're going to try to destroy all the instruments of terror that have kept the regime in place. And my hunch is in the next few days, you'll start to see the population of Iram openly rebel against the leadership because frankly, it's capacity to communicate this collapse, its capacity to enforce the rules is going to collapse. And the minute people fully understand that, every pole I've ever seen says eighty percent of the people of Iram hate the regime. And I think once they feel that they can mobilize without being killed, you're going to see a massive overthrow. And I think these things happen in East Germany. The collapse was almost overnight, and I think so these run games can be very fragile once they lose the ability to kill you.
Speaker 2: It looks like we're on the brink of that break. More with former Speaker of the House New Gingrid than your call is coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, continue now. A former Speaker of the House, New gingriches with us. I learned a lot and I spoke to a lot of people. When I was with the President on his trip to the Gulf region and when I went to Riod with him and we went to Cutter and We went to the UAE and Abu Dhabi and I spoke to a lot of people at high levels within the government. There's not one of them that didn't want this day to occur. There's not one of them that didn't recognize that Iran was an existential threat to the entire region in the world. And I know that there were at every single stop. Mister speaker, the President said that they have two options. I hope they choose the peaceful option. And this was in the middle of the sixty day window that they were given to give up the nuclear capability, and they chose not to it. On day sixty one, the Israelis struck. And the Israelis have been tremendously effective. I don't think anyone expected that they would have the Masad and they would have drones, and they'd have the locations of the top scientists and top military personnel and their top generals and revolutionary Guard members in their sites the whole time and take them out on day one.
Speaker 3: Is that what they were able to pull off.
Speaker 5: Well, we've watched them do this with Hesboa, we watched them do some of it with Hamas. Remember, the Israelis have spent at least twenty twenty five years focused on Iran. The very first meeting I had in late nineteen ninety four, after I had become Speaker, but before I was sworn in, I got a call from the then Speaker who said, would I be willing to sit down with edizuck Raben, the prize to the then Prime Minister of Israel, who wanted to come over and sit down person with me, even before I became speaker. And I said, of course, so Tom Poli and me and I bet who's the speaker. Then we met with the Prime Minister ra Bene and he said, look, we can handle the Palestinians, we can even handle Egypt, Jordan. Well, we can't handle is Iran. It's too big, it's too dangerous, and we've got to clear the deck so that we can deal with Iran, where we're going to need your help. Now, this is not in December of nineteen ninety four. And finally, I think help.
Speaker 2: I think that the history will will show how heroic this effort was and it prevented incalculable amount of death in the region. I think it also gives us and opens up the door for an opportunity of a golden age of peace. I would imagine when all the dust settles, that a lot of these countries will sign the Abraham Accords, will recognize Israel and and we might have peace in the region that was unimaginable maybe you know a week ago. That's my hope for the region and the hope for the world, and the President would get, in my view, all the credit for it. And I also think there's going to be that there's going to be a new doctrine. If you will Annett and Yahoo doctor and out of Israel, you fire one rocket, you'll be obliterated. They cannot withstand hundreds of thousands of rockets anymore being fired into their country and their population living in punkers.
Speaker 3: It has to end well.
Speaker 5: I think the courage and the discipline the President Trump showed and his ability to lead a team, which I really commended. The night he came out to brief all of us that he had the Vice President, the Century of State sentreary deference because it sent the signal to the world this is not a long ranger, this is not a guy by himself. This is a team. And I thought it was very smart. The next morning for the sectary offense, and the Chairman of Jointiefs did the briefing, not the President. And when you look at the level of the team it took to pull this off, the world needs to God come to understand. Donald Trump leads an enormous team. And he's not just the guy who shows up on truth Social but in front of the guy who does a rally. But in fact he is the leader of an enormous movement, an enormous government with great capabilities. And I am amazed to say, in all the time since nineteen seventy nine, it finally took the courage of Trump and the discipline and determination of Trump to pull this off. And it's truly historic.
Speaker 2: Mister speaker, thank you, as always, we appreciate your Timeing eight one hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is on number. We'll get to your calls on the other side. I know many of you want to weigh in on all the events that have been unfolding. We'll have full coverage of this tonight at nine on Hannity. All right, let's get to our busy telephone, shall we. Rick is in Rhode Island. Rick, Hi, how are you glad you called? It's a very slow news day. We're trying to get through. Glad you're checking in. Where in Rhode Island are you?
Speaker 7: I live in Riverside. I'm the one that you used to live in Warren. I'm the redneck from Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Well, you know where I lived in Warren. I lived on Child Street.
Speaker 1: I know you did.
Speaker 7: I grew up in Warren.
Speaker 2: Amazing and wonderful people there. You know, it's a hard working, middle class town. And I just everybody that I knew in that town. They worked. They worked hard, just as salted the earth. Great Americans, and uh, I'm very grateful for the time that I spent there. I went up there at the time in my life when I had no money. He had a great landlord. He let me do extra work so I could pay my rent every month. I was struggling at the time, but you know what it was, It was a great time in my life for so many reasons. I can't even describe it to you.
Speaker 7: We've talked before. My dad was head electrician at Blunt Marine where you used to lift Yeah times.
Speaker 2: I worked there for a few months and nobody believed me. And then finally Blount Marine is still open and Linda called over and they checked their records and they said, yeah, he worked here, we have the records.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, I just wanted to ask you one for years now, well, yeah, for a while now, you've been telling us that you're worried about the sleeper cells that Biden let in and how many are from Iran in this country right now, well now, the United the Donald Trump has pulled off one of the greatest military campaign in the history of the world and shocked it to Iran. I'm just wondering what you think about the likelihood of one of those you know, doing something drastic, chemical weapon, biological weapon, who knows, or if you think that by Trump blasting them like he did, he put the fear of God into them and maybe they're going to think twice before they want to poke that bear again. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I think you've got to worry about it. I mean, I think more than anybody, I've been the person that has been warning that it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. And I think that the Iranians is very, very dangerous. That Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Alejandro Majorcus and all of their friends and cohorts that are complicit in the Democratic Party allowed this to happen. And that is that we have all these unvetted you know, Iden, Harris Mayorcus illegals in the country. Now there's reports today that more than seven hundred Iranian nationals that we know of. We don't know how many godaways there might be illegally entered the US and were released into the country. We got them, but then they were released into the country by Joe Biden and his administration, according to the Center Square obtained Sunday from Border patrol agents anyway, and that includes forty eight Iranian illegal border crossers apprehended in fiscal year twenty one, one hundred and ninety seven and twenty two, four hundred and sixty two and twenty three and seven hundred and ninety seven apprehended in twenty twenty four. And these Iranians are in our country and we don't you know, we have known terrorists in the country and we don't know where they are.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: One of the arguments of people that said, oh no, you can't, don't make them angry, I'm like, what do you mean, don't make the Well, they might, they might ignite a sleeper sell in the US. Well, I'm the one that's been saying it's probably a fae to complete. But I pray to God that I'm wrong, because these terrorists in this country, they're not here for any other reason but to bring harm to the United States. And this event, whether it took place it didn't take place, is insignificant in terms of what their motivations may have been. And we've got to understand here, this threat was the most preventable national security threat in history. Yeah, but I'm glad people are finally paying attention to what we have been warning about now for years. That it's not when, it's if. But I pray to God I'm wrong. I always add that because I mean it. It is a real prayer, because we live through nine to eleven. It is a real, clear, present danger to the US, and it has been since the day they got in the country.
Speaker 7: It will happen if they do. Instead, if some terrible happens, they're going to say it's Donald Trump's fall because he bombed a rack, rather than is Joe Biden's fault? Does he let him in?
Speaker 3: We would have happened anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, of course, I mean, I know from the from all of the planning that went into this, there was so much discussion about the actual mission and the diversion and the deflection and the planning, and I mean, what they've been able to pull off here militarily was unbelievable. But there wasn't enough attention paid to Before this mission was red was green lighted, they had already been very quietly removing many Americans from the region. They have been fortifying their bases, They have been putting into place missile batteries, air defense systems, and knowing and preparing for the retaliation. They knew what the main targets were. They knew that the main targets would be in the region, our military bases, including the one in Cutter but others in Abu Dhabi and elsewhere, that they'd want to hit our bases, that we could have sleeper cells that would would do exactly what you were referring to. And the possibility that, for example, they they're talking about closing the Straits of Horror Moves and upsetting and disrupting the world's oil supply, but even mining the Straits of Horror Moves. You know, all of that that They gamed all of that out before they ever put a plane in the air. They were already protecting, they were ready anticipating every possible potential retaliatory move by the Iranians. And that was in place long before those planes ever took off.
Speaker 7: Absolutely brilliant. Hey, Tchron, I know you've got to let me go, but real quick, I heard Donald Trump's going to build a golf course in and ran now because he's got the first three holes already.
Speaker 3: Out, you know, I I gotta laugh.
Speaker 2: I mean, I will say this, the people, all of you people on social media, and there are the crazy people that you know, have the anonymity and they're in their in their bunker, in their basement and their underwear, you know, just a bunch oficos. But then there's some very brilliant, clever, genius people out there that I got to tip my hat when you make me laugh out loud and it brings tears to my eyes. I mean the times that I look on social media, which is only rare because my accounts are monitored heavily. I have very limited time available to me on them because my team doesn't want me on it full time because it's a it's a clear and present danger in terms of me starting a fight. But there's so many smart people in this country. I love the clever, smart, funny people that are online. They're amazing. Appreciate the call, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Mike and Georgia. Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sar Hi Sean pleasure to talk to you. I'm going on.
Speaker 8: I am just like so proud and to be an American today, so proud of the military, and so proud of Donald Trump for sticking up for this country and our.
Speaker 1: Military and bombing the crap out of Iran the other night. Such I mean the Department of Defense, the Air Force, and then everything that was involved. It's just it was good brilliance. I mean, no radio contact and they were able to meet up and take care of business and fly home and it was like unbelievable. I'm proud of them. And it's basically forty six years of frustration taken out on Iran by the United States. I mean, it's been going on since nineteen seventy nine. So you want to talk about a long term war. This has been a long term war with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been there forever war against US and against Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right on dred percent right.
Speaker 1: And it's I mean, thousands of Americans have died at their hands one way or the other. Hundreds of thousands of people have died all over the world from their proxies, and it's just it's about time that it's been finally shut down. And I if I could see Donald Trump, I shake his hand, getting a big hug. I mean, he's a man. And I got a question for you about what's the Chinese involvement in this?
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't know. We don't have a full picture on that yet. You did have these Chinese planes flying into Iran in the days leading up to this. Nobody seems to know what was inside that those cargo planes. There were Boeing jets. We know that they were cargo jets. We don't know what was in them. If I had to get venture, I guess whatever it is is not good. But I don't even I've got to imagine deep down, even the Chinese know that a nuclear armed Duran is dangerous for them too, because they're too crazy they're nuts.
Speaker 1: And one more thing, Sean being, how about them Florida Panthers. I know you're a fan.
Speaker 3: Oh you kidding?
Speaker 2: I love my fly I have seasons tickets, except I'd never barely get to use them. My kids use them, and my business partners use them.
Speaker 3: But I did go.
Speaker 2: I wanted to, so they were a game six, and I mean I got to see a lot of the game. I missed most of the second period because I had to do my own live show, and but I did go to a number of playoff games. I got to go to a couple of regular season games this year. I love my Florida Panthers, back to back Stanley Cup winners.
Speaker 3: I love them all.
Speaker 2: I love Brabosky, I love Matthew Kachuk, I love Barkhov. How great was Mershondan all of this? Ryan Hart? I mean, I can't even begin to name these guys. This is a this is a team that's going to be a contender for many years to come.
Speaker 1: Yes, their will and you know it's I've been I'm a fan of all South Florida teams, being from South Florida originally, but I was at their very first game against the Pittsburgh Penguins back when they first started. So it's I've been around them a long time. I've been a big stan and I know you were a fan of them, and I had to give you gim a shot out on your show.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more exciting than play than Stanley Cup playoff hockey.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 2: The greatest sport, is not. No other sport is close. And I'll stand by that.
Speaker 1: Just see to do to Sean.
Speaker 2: Thank you much, thank you, my friend. Let us get to our phones. Sherry is in Texas. God bless Texas.
Speaker 3: Sherry. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hie?
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking my call. I want to say that the number one job of the president, above all else, is to keep the American people safe. He had no choice but to take out Iron's nuclear capability. There are a terrace nation that cannot be trusted. Even if you'd have made a deal, you can't trust him. They would have continued to go after his and they chant all the time death to America, and believe you, they mean it. So anyway, first of all, I'd like to say, on Friday, a caller called in and said that he believed that it was Biden's fault that they got their hands on nuclear takeability. Well, Fund's in office by name only. We know he wasn't calling the shots. We know he got there and was put there through voter fraud on purpose. And we know that he even said himself, we got away with the biggest voter fraud in American is. So he didn't realize it because he had mental decline in you were crazy if you couldn't see that. But they wanted him to be blamed, and people keep blaming him. Yeah, he was there and name only, but let's not forget Obama was the one, and he was the one calling the shots, the head of the stack. He was the one who delivered money at night too. I ran a terrace nation to use against US.
Speaker 2: New billions in cash and other currency. And you know, we have a word for that. It's called appeasement, and appeasement doesn't work. And the Iranians, when Joe Biden became president, they were on the precipice of bankruptcy because of the Donald Trump sanctions that he put in place, and Biden turned to blind eye to those sanctions and he even granted waivers to those sanctions, and that literally enriched their nuclear program and their ability to foment terror and provide the weaponry to their proxies. And you can blame them, just like I blame Western Europe buying Putin's oil because that is funding his war machine. And then they wonder why, you know, Donald Trump insists that they paid their fair share with NATO. All right, that's going to wrap things up at today, full complete coverage. Iran telegraphs a frankly pathetically weak and you know, non response response for propaganda purposes at our base and cutter. None of the six missiles that they fired hit the ground. They were all taken out of the air. But they did tell both the Kataris and the US ahead of time that it was coming. Full coverage. Jennifer Griffin had the Pentagon, Peter Doocey at the White House, Lindsey Graham, Mark Wayne mull and Katie Bridge, Stephen Miller, Charlie Hurt, Mark Meadows. Best coverage coming up tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Hope you join us, We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.