Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three hundred, episode four of Dally's I Guys Stay production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Friday, August eighteenth, twenty three. Yeah, it's Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, National Pino Noir Day. If you celebrate National ice cream Pie Day, National Faheta Day, National mail order catalog Day. Nobody's doing mail? Would we get in the Delias catalog? Suddenly? This ain't happened in folks.
Speaker 1: But hey, I do not stop trying though, man. Yeah, but my mailbox is choked, oh with like lands end ye get that still?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you get the big coupon book.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Penny Saver.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, Okay, to save that for a good carpet clean That's right. That's always like the thing in there, and I'm like for that anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, my name is Jack O'Brien aka dog Whistle, dog Whistle. I want to sing my dog whistle. I want to sing fudge rounds. That is courtesy of Brando Dixon art on the disc.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey those rich men, man, they know they knows.
Speaker 1: Richmond North of Richmond's their damn fudg rounds. Well, I'm throwed to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grand Miles.
Speaker 2: Gray aka, we don't want anybody else the loser and football will not wear seatbelts.
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't want anybody else, just them, just just them, shout out, LOCARONI would I touch myself?
Speaker 2: Aka in reference to that high sakes fantasy football penalty where the loser could not wear seatbelts? Was that you Jack? That was me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friend Chris loved to revoke seatbelt right, very very funny, dude.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's a very like low lift way of feeling like a god. I feel like, you know what I mean? And actually no, no, no, you don't get to wear the safety belt when Yeah, but anyway, so I gotta That's why I gotta win a fantasy football folk.
Speaker 1: That's right, Well, Miles, We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a nurse. A nurse, a nurse healthcare from Spain. Creator comedian currently on a one hundred city tour right now. It's Blake Lynch aka nurse play.
Speaker 2: What the building? How are you?
Speaker 4: We got to talk about the seatbelt thing. I mean, I am a nurse. Wear your fucking seat Okay.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you, thank you. Can you call Jack's friend and just tell him that that's that's actually very, very reckless.
Speaker 1: He's a father of three, now, I'm sure he understands the importance of.
Speaker 2: Telling his kids. He's like, okay, so you didn't clean up your room. Well it is not where in a seatbelt.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you don't wear your seatbelt. The problem is if you don't wear your seatbelt and you fly into me wearing a seatbelt, that's what goes down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that can actually happen, right, because you turn yourself into a projectactile exactly a danger to others.
Speaker 5: Yeah. See, there you go. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so if not, just don't, yeah, just think about the other I.
Speaker 1: Got my ankle twisted around real bad by this U fucker was flying off his motorcycle. Sorry.
Speaker 4: That's sort of when I like tell my family wear your seatbelt. I don't care about them, bitch, I care about.
Speaker 2: Me, right, Oh right, Because as someone who's working in the trauma center, you've seen it all. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Everything, or like the people that like put their seatbelt like they put it on, but their chest harness they put like behind them.
Speaker 2: Right annoying.
Speaker 4: What happens is so the seat not to be too graphic, but the seatbelt will actually cut their just stomach in half because you have to have the strap on too to really.
Speaker 2: Sell that, right right right? Wow?
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So next time you want to be like I don't want to wrinkle my dress shirt on this, be like, well, you could bisect your whole ship if you want to do that. Oh man, I think about that a lot though, too, where I've never done it because always that just felt like just it to me. It just feels risky to be like, no, fuck the fucking shoulder strap. But sometimes I'll be like holding it a little bit in front of You're like I can't increase that front, and then I'm like, shit, if it goes down, I'll just let go and I'll let God.
Speaker 5: You know that's really the best way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yeah, So is there is there a safe way to keep your your outfit from creasing while also considering your safety in an automobile?
Speaker 1: You think, no, okay, just like, don't be so worried about wrinkles, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or or just yeah, end up under Nurse Blake's care the traumasa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can fix that.
Speaker 5: We could fix pretty much anything.
Speaker 1: What uh, What are some other things besides seatbelts that you find yourself like reminded that people should do more often or not do more often.
Speaker 4: It's the young drunk millennials that when they're out drinking with their friends, they want to get the scooters.
Speaker 1: The scooters.
Speaker 4: Like the scooters they're so dangerous there, so everyone falls.
Speaker 5: I saw an old lady fall just in the middle of the day, hit her head and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, yeah, I just saw a video like on on the internet of someone who had like a like a leg brace on being like they take off on and they look back They're like I'm doing it and they immediately just flips over it.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid and like, if I'm on my way to something important and I see someone fall, like there's a fifty percent chance I'm going to be able to get out and help, right right right, yeah, you know, like if I'm going to at.
Speaker 2: How often are you called to action when you're off the clock, like when you just are compelled by your natural instinct to help people?
Speaker 4: It's actually pretty rare. But it actually happened on a flight the other day. I was flying to Miami, but I was on I was on Spirit Airlines, So.
Speaker 2: Spirit, yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: I recently had a good experience on Spirit. It was like the only one I like in retrospect. I was like, Spirit's actually pretty good these day, and it was like, no, it's just most airlines. I don't expect something bad to happen, and Spirit I do.
Speaker 5: And so you compare.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yes, I had that for the first time in like eight years. I've been a nurse a medical emergency. But I'm like, yes, Like I'm gonna be a hero. It's gonna go viral on the news, like I can't wait to give CPR to someone. And the bitch she was on the ground and she said she had sativa.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought, oh shit, she's allergic to sugar substitutes. Get me an EpiPen. I was going to go down and she's like no, like I had an edible and I'm like, that's my health your hero story. Some bitch had the munchies going to Miami to get a BBL, Like I was ready to give a CPR.
Speaker 2: It's like no, I just need to tell me that you're not looking at me weird and right.
Speaker 5: So I'm high. Yeah, we're at thirty thousand feet yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Well maybe one day, you know, but the right kind where it's solvable and you do go for the right thing exactly, thank you.
Speaker 1: How how frequently are people coming into the emergency room or the trauma center and it turns out they're just too high, Like, I feel like that's got to be.
Speaker 2: Well, could you be admitted into the trauma unit with If you were, you.
Speaker 1: Might not make it past the death with your head.
Speaker 4: Like we're going to just send you out. You got to be bleeding out. You got to be dead for you.
Speaker 2: To this. Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've wanted to go to the emergency room from being too high in the past.
Speaker 5: That's what everyone feels like they have to do, Like you need to go to the emergency room.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm we're breathing too much, too much area, it's like doing weird things.
Speaker 2: This guy's gonna have a fatal dose of oxygen.
Speaker 1: Guys, watch out, all right, Well, Blake, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about today. We're talking about the reactions to Trump's indictment have started to roll in, not just the talking head ones, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really real activity, ir rel activity.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about YouTube increasing their enforcement of medical misinformation. We'll talk about bosses regretting how they demand workers return to the office, and just where we're at in the in the great everybody must return to the office because we know it's better for us as employers and nobody else. We'll talk about that. We'll talk about the latest QAnon cult leader because it's a thirteen year old girl. We might even talk about the sound of Freedom. We'll see all of that plenty more. But first, Blake, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 5: Where is Santa Rosa, California?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, I'm here's where you are current?
Speaker 4: And yeah, and I don't know where where we are. There's like you said, there's a bridge and a river and a jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And Santa Rosa is like got a, I don't know I've been there and it's like kind of like a sleepy small town, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's okay. The show was great. The show was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was at this like conference center, Luther Burbanks Center for the Arts, which I've performed last year too. But I just don't know where. I don't know where any city is. I'm like horrible at geography, you.
Speaker 2: Right, right? Wait? So even like wait, so where did you come from before Santa Rosa?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: And my memory is like nemo, I don't know.
Speaker 1: When you're on a one hundred city tour, Like, how the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: How long it was? How long was the flight? How about that?
Speaker 5: So I'm actually on a tour bus?
Speaker 2: Okay, how long was the drive?
Speaker 5: I'm sleeping the whole time? A few hours, I'm sleep blake.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to doubt if you've even if you're even on tour.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know. I don't know. I actually kicked off my tour.
Speaker 4: I know where I started, and I started in Alaska July twenty fifth, Oh woe, and everything between then and today, I don't know. It's Yeah, I hit Denver, Salt Lake City, Okay, Barbara, Okay, so it sounds like you were doing You're you're starting in California, working your way north.
Speaker 5: See, thank you, And that's why I should have said it.
Speaker 2: Santa Barbara would be before Santa Rosa for sure, and then I did La. Okay, okay, so yeah, you just mean.
Speaker 5: So okay, here we go there Tucson, Yeah, Tucson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't forget about Tucson.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, protects like the tour manager, I forget. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I I remember where I'm at, I just don't know where it's located.
Speaker 1: It looks like you're you might be headed to Eugene, Oregon pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you tell from my incense lighting.
Speaker 2: Vibe and Victoria and Vancous. Oh man, have you been to Victoria, British Columby before?
Speaker 5: It's beautiful. I used to live in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh shit, okay, so you've seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I do all of Canada, then I come back down the East coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, that's fun. I would want to do that even if I wasn't like on a tour. That's just sounds like a wonderful like road trip.
Speaker 4: It's super fun. And I love everyone i'm with. They're awesome. I one of my she's my lesbian cousin. She's on the road with me, and she's great. She's super blast.
Speaker 2: Is she is she also a performer or she just she's not.
Speaker 4: She's not, but she actually I actually ended my comedy show with a roast where I roast all these different nerds as an audience, and to be fair, she comes out and then roast me. So she didn't know she was going to do it until two days before my first show, and she's been killing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice. What is something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 4: Marriage? Marriage I'm just getting out of it. Was with my extra twelve years, you're married for six and yeah, don't do it. Screw screw the Supreme Court for even allowing gay marriage. You got me trapped, you got me him stuck.
Speaker 2: A wait. So now, like for you personally, you're like, that's it's not for me. It is it the experience overall that you realize that or I mean, I hate to be Oprah here? Or was it with this specific relationship that puts you up to see you're solf finding somebody that you could potentially shack up with again.
Speaker 4: You know, my attorney is like, I give you a year and a half and you're going to be coming to me with your next marriage, but we're going to put together a good prenup. So I guess it's I really needed. I guess what's underrated is prenups.
Speaker 6: There you go, things can change, things can change, so we'll see it. But yeah, so if you don't know I'm homosexual, I gathered. I just wanted to clear the air.
Speaker 2: So before you said the Supreme Court, yeah, until you said the Supreme Court, thing was.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, okay, yeah, it's fair, it's fair.
Speaker 2: God will not make any assumptions.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So is that you're underrated? Prenups underrated?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess so. I'm just learning that now. I'm just learning a prenups and hand jobs?
Speaker 2: Oh why hand ups and hand jobs?
Speaker 1: That's a good like album title.
Speaker 5: That Maybe that's my next tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, nursing.
Speaker 5: Plus prenups and hand jobs exactly.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, that's perfect nursing. Yeah thereups and hand jobs tour. Wait, well, why is a hand job underrated?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Because I think a lot of people that just want to go straight to sex, and it's like it's not.
Speaker 5: You know, there's other things you could do. Yeah, just as fun.
Speaker 1: We're good with these things as humans, honestly kind of perfect findpcs.
Speaker 2: On Earth got these thumbs that can even enable the proper type of job with this.
Speaker 4: Like hand jobs can be a home run, it can be wow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like a hand job snob, Like I've always viewed it as something I could do myself, so I feel less like I'm like, hey, nobody knows how to get.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gay, so I guess you know, it's like they know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right right, Maybe that's why Yeah, yeah, okay, well yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, explore.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I'm like cruising now. I'm like, yeah, I'm like I'm looking for a good hand job. You know, it's like a solid one, you know, third base hand job, just a solid hand job, because I would get a lot of these fucking minor league hand jobs and I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Like with the girls at the long nails that you know.
Speaker 6: That's gotta be Oh yeah, yeah, I've never I don't think i've actually my.
Speaker 1: Hand drogs rarely involved nails. Am I doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: To each their own Jack to each their own. Yeah, maybe you'll be visiting nurse Blake. Sounds like that goes left.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll do it. I could do a full assessment.
Speaker 1: I'll send you some pictures later from there. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about some news. And we're back. We're back, and I feel like starting to get the real reactions to Trump's indictment. Like, you know, on our end, we're like, well, it's starting to actually feel and I think for on the other side, people are like it's starting to feel real, and they're not so happy about it.
Speaker 2: It was no I mean the beginning we talked about how like on Fox News or just saying stuff like he was just texting people and like making phone calls to coerce them into this conspiracy that overturning election, right, And it's that's been like most of the thing we've heard now. But now the MAGA people are starting to rear their heads. And this is what we're having so far. We have grand jurors being docked in Fulton County, like because in the indictment, legally they actually do list the names of the people in the grand jury so a lot of these people on like far right message board has been digging through it trying to like find addresses, posting supposed addresses LinkedIn profiles Facebook pages, being like, you need to find these people, take pictures of them. D da da da da da da. So that's happening. That's one thing. A woman has already been arrested for threatening the judge who is presiding over Trump's DC case.
Speaker 1: This one is like wild.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. She also threatened Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. So she basically called up saying a bunch of racist bs. I'm not even read the shit that she was saying to the judge and said I will kill anyone that goes after Trump. And she said that includes all Democrats in Washington, d C. And all people in the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 4: Oh that I apologize. That's probably for my aunt Vicki from Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's actually from Texas, so okay, yeah, yeah, you know, but definitely someone's aunt for sure. But yeah, and then she said you are in our sights. We want to kill you. If Trump doesn't get elected in twenty twenty four, we are coming to kill you. So tread Lightley, and then she found herself getting a knock on her door from DHS and she's like, oh, sorry, yeah, I said that is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a problem far? I'm so sorry. I just I've never even thought of consequences, much less effaced them.
Speaker 2: This is so weird, truly wild. And then and then in Georgia, like the Republicans are actually doing, they're trying to do things like legislatively. So when we first talked about the indictment in Georgia, we talked about how this one's especially sticky for Trump because a he can't pardon himself from state charges even if he did win the election. And also because Georgia's system of pardons doesn't empower the governor to just wave a magic wand of freedom and then let Trump out like it has to go to a panel where they decide if someone is eligible for a pardon only after five years of being of serving a sentence. So now the Republicans there are trying to change the rules and be like, well, what if, like a governor could could just do that, we should we should posit that. Luckily, the highest ranking Republicans in the States said fuck no. And that's mostly because it's more just like what's possible because you need like a two thirds majority, then you need like the general like electorate to to fy the change. And they're like that shit ain't happening, like just sorry, so leave that fantasy there. And then lastly, there's this guy in Georgia, the state senator who wants to impeach the DA Fannie Willis and saying like we gotta stop strip all funding and if appropriate, impreach, impeach Fannie Willis. And I'm officially calling for an emergency session to review her actions. America is under attack and I'm not gonna sit back and watch as the radical left. But blah blah blah blah. So the writer of the Joe My God blog though, pointed out that the Wikipedia page for this state senator is so clearly written by him, like when you click it, because most people don't, there's just like a cursory amount of stuff. Their's shit on here talking about how he is like a renowned auctioneer.
Speaker 1: Since graduating college, Moore runs his family's bulldozing and trucking business and is an internationally acclaimed auctioneer, having traveled over seventy five thousand miles.
Speaker 2: Huh is that a thing that you like? An auctioneer has to like sort of pat themselves on the back of it.
Speaker 1: Like we're traveling a certain number of miles? Is like very that's stat padding.
Speaker 2: Hey, here he was the Georgia Auctioneering Champion and a top twenty finalist in the International Auctioneering Championship.
Speaker 4: At least he has a Wikipedia page, like, I've been on a Wikipedia page for a long time. You don't have to get him to write no, I'll get him to write mine. I've traveled a lot too, lots of miles.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Are you counting them, by the way, because lots of miles, that's important. Yeah, you got to count all the miles.
Speaker 2: Or do you have auctioneering experience?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Or so you've only worked in a trauma center.
Speaker 5: This isn't good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'll never have one. Okay, Well, are you on Wiki feet?
Speaker 4: I'm on nothing. I'm on grinder and tender.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I mean maybe Wiki feet oh right, nope, nope, nope. I was like I was centeral wiki fet no, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a very detailed Wikipedia page. At age eighteen, More became a commercial truck driver who gives this shit.
Speaker 2: Like that sounds like that sounds like your like first resume, like your first power letter that you write. At eighteen, I became a commercial truck driver. Now I would like to be a politician thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, truly. It has like college essay, college admissions essay vibes to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyways, he's twenty nine, so it makes sense to me that he he got lost on the sauce. Those are achievements, you know, But yeah, he's a It doesn't seem like he's gonna he's gonna get it.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 1: This is kind of the question on my mind from the start of this is like, are there like they're going to want to have some sort of armed insurrection, but are they like coordinated enough to do it? Like are they.
Speaker 2: January sixth is their closest shot, like getting that many goons together simultaneously. I don't know. I mean, we'll see because clearly, if they do see him like all frazzled in like a jumpsuit in a like a courtroom, maybe that will kicking another level of panic. But I don't know it. But the will is there for sure, because you see how reckless these people are acting, and the ship that they're saying is constantly like that. When they were talking about these Grand Jurors, they kept referencing like there's a lot of long rifles in Georgia. So I think you guys know what to do kind of shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Trump and orange. It would just match his face like a big fucking cheeto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be it'd be well, I don't know, at that point, he wouldn't have access to his like self tanning regimen.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my god, we'd see what he really looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it it may look like a like inverted like inside out orange cream stick.
Speaker 1: Like an albino toad. I feel like, is what is gonna resemble?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look, because you know he's you know, he's like his makeup game is weak because he hates putting it around his eyes and see like what's lurking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how I would love to see it.
Speaker 2: I mean there was a picture of him like over the weekend and like a golf thing where he was just like sweaty, and I think he sweated out all his you know, whatever tinted sunscreen or whatever he's using. He looks. Yeah, yeah, he looked a little down and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know. It's there's like a geyser of hate and ignorance, and it's going to be under a lot of pressure over the next couple of years. But hopefully they just keep getting to it, you know, hopefully they keep calling ahead to let the FBI know of their plans to kill anyone who went after Trump, all Democrats in Washington, d C. And all people in the Algeamy, all now in the one one woman in Texas is coming for you and everyone and eleven percent of the population at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, like the one thing is like when you look at like the pole, like how the polling shifts, like everyone's like, oh, America is so divided or whatever. It's like more than Republicans are like like the fifty three percent of the country's like no, this guy, like this is illegal shit. And then like then you have the Republicans, we're about like fifty some close to sixty percent or fifty something percent or like he didn't do anything wrong, while there are others are like, well he did, he did. But it's like so it's not really that America. It's like it's more that how much of the Republican Party is all in on Yeah. Yeah, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine. Nothing, nothing happened, nothing happened. And those who are like, god, I don't know this is I mean, technically that's illegal, but hey, it ain't gonna stop me. It ain't going to stop me from voting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will stay tuned, Yeah we will, all right, this one, Blake, be interesting. Interested to hear your thought on YouTube is an okay place to get medical information, right, Like we don't need doctors and nurses.
Speaker 4: Were good, right, Yeah, you just go online whether we're good here, fast book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Facebook, Facebook exactly, thank you, say Jack, I told you Blake would agree with me on that one. But like, you know, it's wild because like, as like a new parent, I can't tell you how many weird ass fucking videos I see that are just total nonsense package this shit like parent hacks or baby hacks or like TikTok videos like that where they're like, this shit is not even close to being I always talk about this one and they're like, you can tell based on how a baby's hand is, how hungry they are when they're feeding that, like when it's open or like when it's closed, they're still hungry, and when it's half open, it's like half full. And when their palms are just open, they're full. And like people are like, that's just a baby if they're like a sleep I did, like.
Speaker 4: I didn't learn that in nursing school. Now I'm not good at pediatrics. I mostly adult trauma.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, well I'm saying as a parent, when I saw that, I was like sure, But then I'm like, when you look at the video, like that looks like a sleeping child. Gradually just like ye becoming more sleepy. But these are always like packaged to you as like real things are saying or other shit that you see, like take like eat more oranges to fight your cancer and that's that. But like YouTube, like most content platforms, been pretty late to the enforcement game when it comes to like problematic misinformation or disinformation. But that changed obviously in twenty twenty with all the anti vacs and like COVID cure like stuff that just started proliferating on the site. And this has even led RFK Junior to claim that Google is trying to erase his presidential campaign just because they're censoring like anti VAXX speeches, and he's like, they're erasing me. This is their trying to disappearment. It's like, no, you're saying stuff that is whatever. Just stay over there. RFK. But now they're including cancer misinformation because that also seems to be increasing. On the site where they say they're gonna take they'll remove content that promotes, quote, cancer treatments proven to be harmful or ineffective, or which discourages viewers from seeking professional medical treatment.
Speaker 5: Nurse Blake approves this message, thank.
Speaker 2: God, this includes content.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep going, miles, keep going.
Speaker 2: If this includes content that promotes unproven treatments in place of approved care or as a guaranteed cure, and treatments that have been specifically deemed harmful by health authorities, like such as misleading claims that quote, again, patients should take vitamin C instead of seeking out a radiology expert. So I don't know, Like I feel like online videos are one of the most potent sources of misinformation because of like the TV age, where we still feel that like if something's packaged as like a slick audio visual presentation, it's like legitimate somehow, and you're like, oh, well, why would they take all that time to post that if that's not true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if my unproven treatment does become a guaranteed cure, how am I supposed to let people know about it?
Speaker 2: Ha ha, it'll Jack, You'll be You'll they'll remember you, Len, they will remember you posthumously. Jack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jackie, figure hemorrhoids go away when you balance the two small pumpkins on each nipple and like your incense, that does work.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh my god, you know about that?
Speaker 2: You see Wait, so you've heard.
Speaker 1: Wait, so okay, maybe maybe it's not as urgent that maybe the word is.
Speaker 2: Getting out, but yeah, Blake, what's the I mean, you know someone who especially does like content on TikTok where there's a lot of wild stuff like yeah, what's what? What? What are your feelings?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely say away from the education space.
Speaker 4: So, by the way, balancing too small pumpkins on your nipples will not cure your hemorrhides.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry I have to say that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, anytime there's fake medical information out there, it's definitely harmful to people and patience and so good.
Speaker 5: I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Sorry it's taken so long for YouTube to get on this the bandwagon.
Speaker 2: But right off, like, are there often people that come to like the er because they have listened to some bone headed thing and then it's like, oh no, you've been doing what now for your what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like just random random ship, you know, putting drops in their belly button to cure what I mean whatever it is, like, it's just cut up potatoes and sleep with potatoes in your bed, you know, just anything they hear, you know, they think in your butt, ye, in your butt? Yeah, put it for breeze can in your butt. I mean that, you know, that's really healthy, that's really great.
Speaker 2: My hearts have never smelled worse.
Speaker 4: I actually had a patient that put it for breeze can up their ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then did they have a rationale or were they just like no, it's a sex thing.
Speaker 5: You just know he slipped.
Speaker 4: It was an accident and he slipped in the bathtubs.
Speaker 5: And then they're like, don't tell my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, well if they look at the insurance, don't worry about yeah, okay, reined your ankle. He's a light.
Speaker 5: Bulb up the ass, I mean lightyear doll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was like it.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, because he has kind of the smooth oh the domhead yeah the yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. Now now now we're envisioning like okay, what kind of insertion would that be? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okayhead first, yeah yeah, I got a friend in me Yeah for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I'm like, there's just like again when you see like I have even friends who will send me stuff as a parent, like, yo, did you see this? Like I thought this might be useful, And I'm like, please tell me you didn't think this was real or like that this is useful, Like I don't, like, I don't think a nineteen year old has like the wherewithal or medical experience for you to say like this is something that's even worth talking unless it's like this is a total joke. But again, I think it's like it's it's the audio visual presentation that truly I think like can just send people.
Speaker 5: Like especially YouTube.
Speaker 4: You think like your Facebook and TikTok, but you think YouTube is more credible, more reliable. But like you said, it's just smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, that's I think it's more credible than most universities YouTube. That's what i'd say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you sound like I'm so glad when I like when I was in college, like YouTube was just barely becoming a thing because I know so many people. Yeah right, like that was like the one video they had on there. Yeah, but like I just think of like all the people, like contrarian people who are like I don't need to go to college. I've learned so much already just from like like just reading like these like like blog posts or whatever. And that was pre YouTube that I already can I I want to check back in on them, Like what's up with like your YouTube master's degree? Because you're a psychologist, right yeah, man, like you're I'm pretty sure. Like all my girlfriends have been narcissists. So it's like, uh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, every single one, every one narcissists.
Speaker 5: And my mom Wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: My mom turns out to be a narcissist. All the women in my life and men for some reason all narcissists.
Speaker 2: It's like surrounded by narcissists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the world's gone crazy. Anyways, I'm good and a good time to hang out with a right.
Speaker 5: Go see your doctor. Go see your doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, please please please go see your doctor. I need to take that advice too.
Speaker 1: There's been a steady wash of news stories from places like The Economist, the Wall Street Journal that's just basically along the lines of it actually turns out working from home doesn't work, and you should be back in the office, and if you're not back at the office yet, you should feel a little bit bad about yourself, and a sense of anxiety is sort of just the overall vibe. It's like, yeah, it turns out it's not that efficient, like the the fading dream of work from home and you know, all all that shit, And I don't know, it feels like that, like just everybody in the corporate world, it seems like they've just decided this is true, that like work from home doesn't work. You know, our company has remained fairly cool about letting us return at our own rate. Miles and I are not in the same room right now, but I do know a lot of people who've just been like kind of forced to go back against their will and don't seem that psyched about it.
Speaker 2: Right Whenever these stories crop up, Like in the back of my mind, all I go is this is all from the commercial real estate sector. Sure, this is all because all of these office leases are just rotting, like the amount of money that they say global. They're saying there's global banks they say hold about half of the six trillion dollars of outstanding commercial real estate debt that's out there right now, and they like some estimates are like this is like we're talking about the hundreds of billions of dollars in losses, so I could see for a few million dollars your lobbying efforts to get like this message out to be like, yeah, man, I don't know about all this, even though like you, it's really not demonstrable in a lot of senses. Got to get back. Just don't know what else, don't know how us to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like this seems to be how it's working out. Like so one example they're giving of like an executive being like, I don't care what the numbers say. I don't care if there's no data to support it. This is a direct quote. This person is from Amazon, who's return to office plan was admittedly prompted by the feelings of senior leadership and not data. Said it's time to disagree and commit. We're here, We're back. It's working. Mike Hopkins, Singior vice president of Prime video, and Amazon Studios reportedly said of in person work, I don't have data to back it up, but I know it's better. Oh and then the data actually says like there's a fundamental mismatch. Since the earliest days of the pan pandemic, bosses would rather have their workers where they can see them. Workers don't want that to be like a full on, like across the board sentence.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: You know what, listen, I used to live in Seattle. I've seen the Amazon offices. They're beautiful with their breakroom, y'all. We have to work in a hospital for twelve, thirteen, fourteen hours, no breaks, don't get.
Speaker 5: A piss The breakroom's disgusting.
Speaker 4: So oh you're you're sad you don't get to go to your You don't have to go to your nice office with your breaks where you could bring your dogs. Like must be nice, must be fucking nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean I think this is also like a huge thing too, because not all jobs like for example, nursing, you know, or like the medical medical care can't be done remotely too.
Speaker 5: I want to work from home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the thing. Everybody does want to it's just the companies are like you know, some jobs can't be done for home, and then other jobs like when they can, the employers have a vested interest of like getting everybody into the office.
Speaker 5: I get it. Yeah, it would suck.
Speaker 4: I mean it would suck getting to work from home for a few years and being forced to go back. Like that's just ass I hate that, Yeah, could you?
Speaker 2: I mean, how easy is it to be slacking as a nurse like on the job, you know what? Because like I'd imagine, yeah, right, but like wouldn't you get found out pretty quickly? Like because that you would just be like a shit nurse and like no, no, no, no, like there.
Speaker 4: No, we don't get breaks, Like we don't get breaks. So it's just funny like comparing what we do to like these these amazons that are complaining about having to go back to the office. You have to get like two hundred thousand dollars all these stock options they get to bring their dogs to work, Like that must be fucking nice, Like I wish we got that right.
Speaker 2: And I mean, like because I think about this all the time, right because all throughout the pandemic I would read about and just like anecdotally talking to friends that work in healthcare. How fucking awful it was to like have to go into work and like witness just the sheer chaos of a pandemic happening, and like, you know, just completely fucking with people's sense of self, their emotions and things like that. Is are are people? Like I mean, I read things about how people are just trying to like leave the profession. But is that as like a pronounced a phenomenon as like you know, I'm led to believe like reading those articles and stuff.
Speaker 4: No, it is like the nursing shortage is real. It's not because we don't have enough nurses. It's because all these hospitals have just scared nurses away by either not increasing pay or safe staffing. Like really like nurses should only have like a max of like four or five patients, yet in like states like Florida, they're having to care for eight and only making thirty dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: If that so, it's like I'm not gonna risk my life and my license because if we make the mistake, we're going to jail, losing our license.
Speaker 5: And it's just it's so it's so unfair.
Speaker 4: So I hope that legislatively you know, we see a lot more nurses going on strike around the country, which is which is so great because that's a hard decision to make. But hopefully there's federal safe staffing ratios that come into play in the next few years.
Speaker 2: Is that kind of like the minimum that a lot of like nurses are asking for, like as like a first step obviously, because like I'm sure there are much bigger picture items, but they're like, this is just like the most basic thing you can.
Speaker 4: And again it's about evidence base, right, So it's like we have numbers that when nurses care for less patients, it's better, it's safer. Yeah, they don't want to look at that, right, I don't want to care.
Speaker 1: They're being taken over by We've talked about private equity, like companies come in and buy entire health care systems and then their first step is like understaffing is actually a strategy when you think, right, yeah, yeah for sure, Yeah, totally cheaper and we actually don't lose money when people die. That's actually kind of like a quick turnaround. So when those beds turning over people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's messed up, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I do think you know, generally companies like the fact that like when I've gone back into the office, the thing that has jumped out to me is like, man, there's a lot of time spent doing fucking nothing like get going to grab lunch or driving just like the commute. And I don't live that far from my office, but like just the commute of it is like takes up a lot of time. And I do feel like there's a part like the the freeing up of people's time like does give them more time to think about things, and like not being there in person with people also allows them to be like more objective about their jobs and like that that's why we've seen that, Like there are these things things that it's just like across the board, people like having like having the option to work from home. It's just like better for they make more money, they have fewer expenses, and they have lower stress levels. That's like been proven across the bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and especially if you're like part of a marginalized group, like the kind of bullshite you have to deal with in an office, You're like, I don't know, like because there's gonna be that one fucking quote like dude who works arous I was like, hey, brother, Like out the Laker game, You're like, no, motherfucker gotta go, like you not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like good for the country also for people to have the ability to work from home, because I do think people are a little bit more objective and happier and healthier when they are working from home. And like all these stories about fucking like you got to come in because it's better for workers, and like it's like the American Corporation they're doing fine. I'm not fucking worried about out there, like how much work they're squeezing out of all their employees. Like yeah, and the fact that that is kind of the default like way it's covered in the mainstream media is a fucking bummer. And it's like proof that like this is you know, the mainstream media is the cops and they suck.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Especially Yeah, when it comes to like properly articulating what the stakes are for workers in any given industry, Like it's always like because their first quote is going to come from the employer that like they don't know, they don't know to talk to a nurse or a UPS driver or something. They'll talk to the UPS fucking press officer. Or the healthcare systems press officer and then work their way down and then you get this very lopsided, you know, presentation about the reality of it all. And yeah, and again I feel like what we're in twenty twenty three and we're still we still haven't fundamentally had like sorted out this idea of what essential work is and if it's essential work, what is essential pay equate to. We can't just keep doing the thing where it's like, oh, man, I'm a bang my motherfucking pots for you. No, man, how about some fucking real, like like substantial increases in wages and quality of life because if ship goes down and I and we are the only people that have to work because we are deemed essential, and like, what the fuck? And that's it feels like the lowest hanging fruit for like a politician to like like go after, right, because most people agree like with that sentiment, right, And yeah, no one's gonna be like, I don't know, man, Like fuck the person at the fucking grocery store that like putting up with my ship while I cough all over them. Yeah no, And so many people occupy those jobs they would instantly be like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's right, it doesn't make sense. It's like that is a good way of like kind of understanding how the country actually works. Is like, well, that would be easy, that that would be very popular, that would make them immediately like more successful at electoral politics, and they don't do it. So what what's getting in the way there? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Money from these fucking hospitals foundation? Right?
Speaker 2: I mean it's just like exact, but that's what it shows you. Yeah, and again like that's and I think that's why it's so frustrating right now for a lot of people, because it seems so easy for just anybody without a degree or experience in politics to be like, wait, so they make all this money, but I'm not making ship and I'm asking for it. But the argument there, there is no real argument aside from nor like what the fuck gives? And again it's such a yeah whatever. This is why you know, candidates who would talk like that don't end up really making it to the heights that they should.
Speaker 1: The fun up about that where they do something like the Dean screen and then they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Howard Dean, we missed that man, And.
Speaker 1: Then he became like the ultimate Democrat party, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, any what happens.
Speaker 1: Man, Let's let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about QAnon and an interesting new direction they're taking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, We are back. Ah. So we talked about the guy Michael Prottsman who passed away like a few weeks or maybe it was a couple of months ago. This is the guy who had all those people in Dallas, Texas like waiting for JFK or to like come back and like save them all. And then he said he went to a Rolling Stones concert and it was all like it was actually Michael Jackson on on keyboard and Prince was on drums and he's like, it's not it was not the band because he has like the all seeing eye. Anyway, when that guy passed away, we were talking about We're like, well, what happens because like all those telegram groups that he was like presiding over just turned into fucking chaos and there were people being like And he also didn't die. He got you know, off by the CIA or whatever. He died died biking accident.
Speaker 1: Bike accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like just like pretty just I think terrible dirt bike accident, like like hit his chest or something like that.
Speaker 1: But now nobody ever dies a motorcycle or dirt bike accident, says as our guest can tell you.
Speaker 2: Right, safest for him, a very safest form of travel, right like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I saw a video on YouTube about it.
Speaker 2: It's actually the safest way to travel. But even more than like walking on a pedestrian.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I don't even need a helmet.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Well, it makes you look you look dumb when you wear. But now we're finding out that like as he you know, his passing has created like this fucking power vacuum. It is now being you know, occupied by a thirteen year old girl who has like the name tiny teflon on her telegram channel, and it sounds like this guy Prattsman has been like grooming her to be her protege to take over like the QAnon movement. So they are now all it's just wild again that this group was all like being like these child groomers. They're like this man was groomed. Okay, never mind, what's grooming. We don't even know anymore. It's like this very it's when drag queens appear in public, and that's what grooming is not. You know, what's happening in churches across the country. So now we're at the point trying to figure out like what is going on, what is the future, like, what is going to happen? And this little girl has basically come out and being like I'm trying to get more kids in on this, you know, I want to show them how to decode the news, uh and send out their own codes so they can also be part of this movement. So yeah, tween QAnon influencer is now the godhead figure for a certain group of people.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Like, is QAnon still I guess Blake, this would be interesting to hear from you as somebody who's like out in these streets, like are you seeing Like I feel like as far as the mainstream media is concerned, like q Andon's still out there, but we haven't like that, they're sort of just holding steady. Are you seeing q Andon?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So when I'm about when I'm in different cities, the team and I we like to do it like these crazy just like tours or like crazy adventures, and we were in Sedona and we wanted to do a UFO tour.
Speaker 1: It was like energy there, it's an energy vartext.
Speaker 5: It is a var text power. Uh you cannete.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So the team and I we had this lady, Sheila, pick us up. She took us to the middle of the desert for UFO tour and we thought she was normal at first, like oh cool, just like this little older lady gonna show us some UFOs, which we know are satellites in the sky. And she gave us like these military grade night vision goggles and these lasers that point like twenty miles into the air. And she's like, don't don't point them at planes, right, And I'm like, I'm not even gonna use the laser.
Speaker 1: Did she rik while she was saying that, right.
Speaker 2: Because that's a felony.
Speaker 5: And right when she started it was a two hour tour.
Speaker 4: We were about ten minutes in and we see this like car like on a mountain and she was just like, oh, spaceship landing.
Speaker 5: Spaceship landing mountain. Yeah, spaceship landing.
Speaker 4: You know how I know it's not a car because I was mayor of Sedona and I know that there's not a road that goes up that mountain, and then she starts going off about Queen Elizabeth. She was assassinated in twenty twenty one. Oh shit, Okay, yeah, Amy Winehouse is still alive.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah that part.
Speaker 1: You will tell me Queen Elizabeth died of natural causes.
Speaker 4: Come on, she would lethal injection. Yeah, twenty twenty one. Leadrection twenty twenty one. We're looking up at these satellites and there's like ten that were going by, and she's like, Oh, all the aliens going to a meeting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what kind of meeting?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow? I like if she's doing like the preschool teacher version of like talking about it's like, oh and they're going to school. Time to go to the store, they're gonna get rooties.
Speaker 4: Talking about how her friend like lived on Venus and she used to pilot spacecrafts.
Speaker 5: But the bees on Venus they're five feet tall. They don't see you.
Speaker 4: But when they have church on Venus, they're in these glass domes and the windows open. She was talking like this for two hours, like we didn't even get to ask a question.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Like it was just like Amy Winehouse alive, Oh the whatever.
Speaker 4: It was like a dialogue in it was like sand you were just talked at in sight the med beds. She said that she needed a root canal, but she's waiting for the med beds to open up in the mountains.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 4: When we got back from this tour, we looked at med beds and it's a.
Speaker 2: Whole you're even like what the are?
Speaker 4: Okay, And that's when we learned googling what she was saying that she's like a q and on conspiracy theorist. Well, med beds are going to cure all physical ailments. Oh, she's waiting to get into a med bed because it's going to cure her root canal, her bad tooth a k in four minutes.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, this will actually heal her fucked up root tooth canal and heal the nerve endings that are causing the pain, which requires even a root canal.
Speaker 5: That you could lose the limb and the med beds are going to grow back.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Well, how wish fulfillment.
Speaker 5: So if you look up med beds, it's all q and on right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean QAnon is wish fulfillment for people who wanted Donald Trump to actually like not be scamming, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then for Hillary Clinton to act and Hillary Clinton and Obama are actually already in jail.
Speaker 4: The IRS is giving us all our money back. Mortgages are going to be done. When the war underground is over. The aliens are coming, We're getting all our money back.
Speaker 2: We'll you talk about did she talk about twenty twenty seven?
Speaker 5: She didn't give us a time. She said, the aliens didn't give her time.
Speaker 2: Oh, because that's the one thing I see cropping up a lot is twenty twenty seven. It's like seven, that's the new date. That's when date apparently they are they are arriving, the aliens. Yeah, and the whole UAP thing has been about preparing the general public.
Speaker 5: Yes, she did say that the arrival.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty seven because if they arrive without proper preparation, there will be mass panic. Yep, so they said they have to leave. This is wild because this is like other shit when I look at UFO shit on the internet, I'm like, I'm starting to see this shit so much now when like it's twenty twenty seven, and they they like they point to certain people's testimony about like when they're like when about five, like they say certain dates and there was like it's always pointing to twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said that she used to run an alien group out of Denny's and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Okay, she's legit.
Speaker 2: So she's been down since dayly was legit, right.
Speaker 1: I like QAnon, like to a large degree, is like just take It's a thing for people who are very strange in the United States and have been here forever to like kind of all gravitate towards and like all just a line around and it's like this living organism that just inherits oh uips are big right now, Well we have like a timeline for that, and it's just like dumb conspiracy theory, like as as a like living breathing organism.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I feel so bad for her, like just the fact that she believes this and she's got kids, and I'm just like, yeah, So we were so scared about everything she was saying. We actually walked back to our hotel. We refuse to let her drive us back, So we walked in the dark, in the desert back to our hotel because we're like, we are not getting in the.
Speaker 2: House conversation go, it's like, all right, well, I'm ready to take y'all back.
Speaker 4: We just started like walking backwards, like oh, we have to go. She kept talking, she kept talking, and we're.
Speaker 5: Just like okay, bye. She's like, are you sure? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: We're like yeah, bye, Wow, I'm just real. I just saw like there's like a hotel that's like, we're a med a Tesla medbed Center.
Speaker 4: I'm telling these medbeds are big, you guy. It's gonna cure everything emotional stuff. It's gonna age us and reverse. She said, she's gonna look like she's thirty five after getting in med bed three.
Speaker 1: And then I'll go to that big rock candy mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just feels like it's just that it's like what we have instead of like depression songs about getting getting to eat a bunch of candy.
Speaker 4: Right, And she said, the medbeds are here, They're in the mountains, just waiting probably for twenty two twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Who do they think made the med beds? Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: I mean, clearly you don't need YouTube for medical advice anymore, because the med beds are just going to cure us all.
Speaker 2: Oh man, is there medbed TikTok. I can't imagine what med bed TikTok is, Like, I want to see what I want to see the gen Z take on med beds.
Speaker 5: You fucking tanning beds.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna become a like billionaire off of just creating a product called med bed beds that just like give you tail and all when you have a headache.
Speaker 2: It's like transferable medication basically like from just like you should start.
Speaker 5: That medbeds dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you do. The sheets are just a bunch of fentanyl patches other side up. Yeah yeah, hop in, hop in, You're gonna be right as range.
Speaker 5: This med beds four will give you a good hand job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a solid one, solid, a good one one.
Speaker 1: Just like a good solid world solid age.
Speaker 2: Like like you said, yeah, like someone knows what they're doing, you know what I mean. That'll be like the wink version of like you's got to be a dude, you know what I mean. Someone knows what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You knows knows their way around you know down there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well I'm investing in med beds listeners that gang. If you got med bed ideas, let's try and figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also just hit us with like the wildest q Q ship that you're seeing, like that's actually intersecting in your life, because well, yeah, that's so true. That's so like, it's so predictable that like the person who gives the alien tour in Sidona would of course be susceptible to Q and on bullshit.
Speaker 5: She said. People that hear the stuff she's telling to us get murdered. So listen.
Speaker 4: If you're ever looking for a good in Sedona, go see Sheila.
Speaker 5: She's got five out of.
Speaker 2: My but by extension, we're going to get murdered, Blake, because.
Speaker 5: I know this telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sign my board.
Speaker 5: Well I'm already murdered because I'm LGBTQ plus.
Speaker 2: Right and Donald Trump win in Texas one lady.
Speaker 1: Well, Blake, such a pleasure having you on daily, Like, guys, where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nurse flake dot com going on the tour. If you want to get tickets, bring your nurse out. If you're married to a nurse, state and a nurse or fucking a nurse, we are red flags.
Speaker 5: Actually, the fact that you want to be with us is a red flag on you. Yeah, you check me out nurse flake dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Is there a workI media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not a Twitter person, but I'm definitely on what's the new one threads?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fun. I mean it's just simple, you know, it's just nice.
Speaker 2: Anything is there an is there like an account that you like on there or anything.
Speaker 5: Like what I like?
Speaker 4: I like when Variety they put these like celebrities up to the live detector tests. Y yeah, and then they just kind of test them on random ship. But it's like it gets pretty Uh. They like to like throw the slabs under the bus. So I hope to never get hooked up to Tucher tests to get out.
Speaker 2: Those are like Vanity fair videos, right yeah. I used to make those at my old job. Really like the Palmer one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they really fucking funny.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pseudoscience right right, like, but you know, but it's fun. It gives you something to react to.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: I think, don't ever hook me up to one and ask me about my managers or my coworkers.
Speaker 2: Just do the thing that every person should say if they're ever have the unfortunate interaction with police asking you to take it like. It's not admissible in court, so why are we talking about it?
Speaker 1: It should also get my fucking lawyer.
Speaker 2: I need a lawyer, lawyer.
Speaker 1: Until I have a lawyer, talk to well, it makes you look guilty.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. No, no, I don't believe y'all. That's cat.
Speaker 1: That's cat, all right, Miles? Where can people find you as their work media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Twitter, Instagram, threads, TikTok, PlayStation Nintendo at Miles of Gray all that it' it's pretty consistent wherever you can find me excepar addit. Y'all will never find me on Reddit, but yeah, find me there. Find us on our basketball podcast, Miles and Jack got mad Boosti's You can check me out in my new true crime podcast, The Good Thief. And also if you like ninety day Fiance and you'd like getting high, then check me out on four to twenty day Fiance where it goes down every week. Some tweets I like, Actually, one tweet from Zach Bornstein at Zach Bornstein tweeted struggling to figure out how eight billionaires who want to replace workers with robots are losing the narrative to ten thousand professional storytellers and the one hundred and fifty thousand hottest people in the world. I'm talking about the dual strike right.
Speaker 1: Now, I figure it out. How how how amazing. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. O'Brien hunter Tyson fan account tweeted, I bet Yokich's horse hates horse racing and just wants to play basketball all day. You can find us on Twitter at daily zeitgeis where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, daily zeiit guys dot com, where we post our episodes on our foot note or link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. So it was a song that we think you might enjoy, Hey, Miles, Well yeah, I think people might enjoy.
Speaker 2: I said, we're gonna slowly ramp up the energy and we have reached Friday and I just want to play this. This is okay. So this is a track. It's like traditionally like a high energy thing. But I found this this like album of this artist named Antonio Sanchez who is from like Cape Verdie and was like making music in the seventies and eighties, which people would describe as like analog African dance music. So it's like he has fantastic vocals and like just really dope, just car strumming and then like a little bit of synthesizer here and there, but it's like very like it's very dope, like biby music. So this track is called Pinta my p I n t A m A n t A by Antonio Sanchez. To check that out and impress your hip friends and be like, oh, this is what I'm fucking with right now, some analog African music.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning. We are back on Monday, tell you what was trending over the weekend. We will be back this weekend to give you a highlight reel from this week with the Weekly Zeitgeist, and we will talk to you all then. Bye bye bye