Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to franchise a few years back, but I held it because my gut wasn't there. I tell people all the time, I choose my gut over my heart and over my mind, because my gut ain't gonna lie to me.
Speaker 4: So I waited till it's my time.
Speaker 3: Now when I'm seeing all these people acquiring you know, whether it's Instagram or filling out applications about franchises, of course, every day is in my mind like I could have this mean ocation, I could be doing this, But you also can grow too fast and destroy everything you worked on too, and I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 4: Like if y'all notice, I'll never.
Speaker 3: Put out my vuation and my viuation is crazy, but I don't want the world to look at that right now.
Speaker 4: I want you to see what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I can, you know, change a whole lot of minds by you know, let my pr put out my viuation and get a whole bunch of more opportunities that way.
Speaker 4: But it ain't the way I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: They gonna see me do it in a way where it took me a little time to do it. But I'm gonna do it the right way, and I'm gonna climb through all the obstacles that I need to climb through so I could.
Speaker 4: Be here in the loan run. I ain't looking at no fronting.
Speaker 3: I just said this in another podcast, like when it come to deals, A lot of deal I don't chase the front end money.
Speaker 4: I went to back end.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be the guy that say, I built a billion dollar company and where's my money at? And the end you signed to that front end money, that's your money. And for me, I'm chasing ownership and I'm chasing the back end because the front end don't last.
Speaker 5: So all right, talk about the franchise situation. Can you walk us through that? How when did you decide that you wanted the franchise and what was the steps to actually get that up and running.
Speaker 3: The steps took me, honestly about a year and a half getting the FDD together. That's the Franchise Disclosure Document For those who don't.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like the plan flet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's the whole brains of what you signing up to. And the most important thing that I've learned and the FDD, one of the most important things was the Item nineteen and that's your financials. That's everything that you got going on. That's what people are gonna look at when they want to buy into a franchise. Excuse me, and I feel real strong about that, you know, because I took the time and with my team and we worked out all of the stuff that we need to get out the kinks to make sure that our bottom lines is good, our top lines is good. Just like you know, I just broke the news on CNBC and I put out my downtown NET locations.
Speaker 4: That was NET. You know, that wasn't gross uves, that was just NET. Yeah you know what I'm saying. That's that two point three Yeah, that one of them. So you know that was just my low flex like stop playing with me. But nah.
Speaker 3: But like this is the thing though, I wanted people to understand, like they seen me grinding, but now they see me showing. It's a difference if you out here chasing every day and nobody see you actually.
Speaker 4: Elevating and chase.
Speaker 3: Like every time I look at y'all, look at somebody and I category we got, we got like this class going on. How I look at it right, and how I look at this class, Like when I see you know, Troy and Rischade, or I see Pinky or I see Milano, or I see anybody else that's doing what we're doing, it's somebody else talking about it.
Speaker 4: Another level.
Speaker 3: They getting too, you know, and that's what that's what turns me on from it. I don't care about the money aspect. We all can make money, but how can you get the opportunity to change lives? How many people you're putting on through those opportunities? And that's what I care about.
Speaker 5: So is it open for front like people can.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about this man, all right? So if somebody wants to what's the process do we? I mean, number one, we have to have the capital we got to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you got the financials and then once you got the financials, uh, you fill out the paperwork, it goes over to my broker. My broker uh sets up a day where you come down, you see the facilities, and then I get the last cad, you know, I get to sit down with you and I feel the energy.
Speaker 4: I told Pinky.
Speaker 2: Ernest, what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. People think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a fun ride because you know it ain't just like you know, I'm married, so I believe in the decision she'd make. Also, so when we sit down and we have dinner with these people and I fill them out and she fill them out, I feel like that's a blessing for me because I ain't just making a decision by myself. I got somebody else beside me that, you know, they can give me good insight on it.
Speaker 4: But more to the story is once.
Speaker 3: They pass all the procedures they need to pass, I get to sit with them and see if I want to move forward.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, that's a good point you got. Obviously you're married. Congratulations on that. We've seen her brand grow and move to locations. Do you use that as a metric to see if the location is suitable for your brand as well? So when you move to Charlotte, there might be a vegan stuy that tells me that there's a community here that that needs to That's.
Speaker 4: What we do, though, honestly, we use each other like guinea pigs.
Speaker 3: We do, like right now, franchising who knows she might be franchising, who knows it don't. I mean, but sometimes we might take the jump first and then we fill it out. Like she went out of state before I went out of state, so I already knew the things that I got to work on out of.
Speaker 4: State before I go out of state.
Speaker 2: Watching it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I watch it happen. But again, you know, even though like if it's a study Vegan or it's a big Daves, no matter who opened them in the situation together. So it's like when we climbing through these openings, it's just like you know, as if I'm opening another location, or it's things that I got to kink out, and I say, oh, you know what, I got to do that differently because in my brand, that's not gonna work because it's two different brands. But the good thing that we able to piggyback off each other with is that we got the traffic. We can look at the numbers and we can we can, you know, look at each other selves and say, okay, you down or you up, and we both and we both are down.
Speaker 4: We know it's the market and we both up.
Speaker 3: It's never you up, you down like And that's the good thing with us is that the demographics that we have, we have strong customers. Like you know, the market right there now is terrible in the restaurants. It's not the restaurants all the way around. And I'm doing I'm doing better than a lot of the market, of not ninety percent of it.
Speaker 2: What allows you to do better? Is it how you're pricing? Is it?
Speaker 6: You know, how you're looking at the bottom line, like, what allows you to stay at ahead of not the competitors, but the industry.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I think right now, it got to have some attachment to it. It got to be tangible. So again my story I feel like, you know, a lot of people been paying attention to so long.
Speaker 4: But the one thing I.
Speaker 3: Think that really helps me out a lot is that when economy crashed, when when the COVID hit, everybody they try to figure.
Speaker 4: Out what they was going to do. Some of them ran off on the employees, some businesses closed. I stood up.
Speaker 3: It's just like if somebody telling you something and you like, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 4: I'm an do what I need to do, and then it happened you don't be there. I was there.
Speaker 3: I was feeding customers. I fed over a thousand customers that week of the pandemic. Federal with forty hospitals that month. We don't even know what COVID is at the time, I'm walking in the hospital, you know, facilities just like the doctors and the nurses is feeding them. And I think I showed the community so much of my philanthropy, my my community involvement, my.
Speaker 4: Gearback, or what I cared about.
Speaker 3: I think that that now shows the people that they want me here for the long haul. They respect it, they honor it. They see what I was saying for, and they keeping me here along the way. And it's only a blessing for me, because honestly, sometimes I could be talking to a restaurant guy and they might tell me, Man, you know, I'm down.
Speaker 4: It's the worst time of the year for me. I don't know how'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Survive, and I'm opening locations left and right. So it's like, you know, I can't. I can't, you know, cope and say I know how to feel because I'm in a different space right now. But I can tell you what I know how I feel is trying to get there.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,