Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both.
Speaker 2: Obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 1: She was a good woman who always made good choices. That we're good mom's bad choices? Who single mom? Who said? But the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and found out they were so bad. After all, we're experts overhairs and your new vesties. Sit back and near the ride. I can do a bad I can do on my Welcome back to good Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy hump day, bitches, Happy motherfucking hump day. We are in week two of June. How are you feeling? Are you surviving summer? I am? I got my fresh wig on. You're you are determin to wear the wigs.
Speaker 3: This is my third ship top wig. The first two or fails.
Speaker 1: This one. I think it's okay. It's a little shiny, but maybe hit a little bit little baby powder baby powder on the front, but we didn't have time for that, so we just.
Speaker 3: Put it on, clapped it on. Did Did you hear that this weekend and it reminds me. Yeah, I don't like the color. I'm having a hard time with blonde at the beginning.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with it? What do you mean when it first hits? Yeah, I don't. I don't like when it's in the root.
Speaker 3: I don't like being blonde to the root, solid like fresh shake a little dark root situation. And right now it's blonde to the root. And also she put a rose gold on it, and it just it's just not it's not.
Speaker 1: Doing it for me. I'm gonna have to see it underneath it. What are you gonna call this one? This is Erica? This looks like old me? Okay, doesn't it? You know what I was thinking about you now that we're having your wig your wig conversation. I was thinking about you because yesterday I met my parents at an old school barbecue and Auntie Viv was there.
Speaker 3: Just told me that I'm her niece. You know, I'm Bernie. Now, I didn't didn't say you knew me? No, I fuck no. Auntie Viv was chilling playing spades. Also, Tasha was there, our acting school.
Speaker 1: Queen. She was there, she's my dad's friend. And then also Johnny Gill was there. So I was basically at the old school Hollywood barbecue and I was having a good old time. And I left Orlando at home and I texted him like, damn, there's a lot of food here and viv Auntie Viv is playing spades. He's like, you left me? Why would you leave me? I could be playing spades with Aunti Viv. I was like, too bad, how sad I'm here? Do you know how to play spades? Hell? No, I wanna do you know? No? I was like, I've been taught like twenty two times. Me too, but I don't know. It doesn't register my brain. I don't you know. I'm not a drinker. I'm not someone who wants to drink and talk shit and think I want to dance and shit. So that's not my it's not my. Oh my god. And then my fucking drunk ass mom talking about she knew how to play. I was like, I've never seen you play spades in the whole thirty eight years I've known you that she was getting cursed out because she doesn't really know how to play. For us, yes, I do. This is cheat it. I was like, you're drunk, let's go. Oh my God. You know, people played like take Spade's super super super super serious. But you know, Auntie Viv had a little bun on and I was like, look at Anti Viv or Auntie viv pony on. But it was it was a nice little black backyarded barbecue with all the food you could think of. But I literally was like, I literally thought about you and your your your wigs, your collection of wigs. Is every time you put on a wig, you always talk about Anti Viv's ponytails.
Speaker 3: No, I had a full wig. I had a full Auntie Viv wig back when.
Speaker 1: I was to New York. And if she did, she had like a line of wigs.
Speaker 3: I think she still has a wig wine, but I looked like an Auntie and when I put it on at twenty seven years old. So no, I want to see her new movie. Though you've seen previous for her movie is God is you haven't?
Speaker 1: I don't think. So what is it about? Is it a Tyler Perry?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the no is Tyler Perry. No, it's about two sisters who are out for revenge and one of them is like all burned on their face, like she has her face is like totally totally disfigured. And and Vivica plays their mom, and she's like, the preview is crazy. I the preview was like, the girls go visit her and she's in bed, and like you, she's revealed and she's totally like she's been burned severely, like she's healed, but she's fucked up. And basically their dad was abusive, and I guess the final thing that he did was just disfigure his wife, their mother, and now these two daughters and and and the daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh both of them got Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't really know the whole storyline, but this is what the preview looks like. Is now they're out for revenge to go find their dad who did this and kill him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay like it. Yeah, it looks really good. I'm into it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was really happy to see her in it because it's like it's like an artsy black film.
Speaker 1: Like it's gonna kill it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's based off a play. So it's based off a play.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah. And now I'm just saying I'm just like going through all my all my Vivio and like my favorite moments, thinking like Quentin Tarantino, m m m, yeah, like like she was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just love how a lot of like Hollywood's like nineties actresses are having like a revival moment right now, or like they're finally getting like the respect that they deserve or being casted in films that aren't just like the same. Like you never would have thought you would have seen Vivica as a burn victim, you know, in like an edgy, campy horror film.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you know, I think a little bit on like her and her set it off that kind of like Primes Us for like and also Kill Bill like Killer I Vivica too, like she's still had in that realm. But I mean like then she kind of like she kind of like fell off. Well it's because fifty cent dragon her, because fifty cents a fucking.
Speaker 3: App But that's what I mean, Like women and black women in Hollywood don't get a lot of grace, like they kind of like gotta let she cool off for a second and for a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and like you know, even like Nil.
Speaker 3: Long, like she obviously like hasn't everyone's always loved ni al Long, but like you don't see her a lot of films, yes, we've seen her obviously in like the Natty Professor.
Speaker 1: No, that's no, not Professor o' the Best Man. No.
Speaker 3: She did another movie with Martin Lawrence, Big Mama's House, and you know she's but I just love how, like, you know, now she's in the Michael Jackson film and she's getting that notoriety and like you know, potentially maybe would be nominated for maybe an Oscar who knows.
Speaker 1: But I just I like that I'm.
Speaker 3: Seeing these women that we grew up watching like kind of having a big, a big moment right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, and now that you say that about Nayalal, like yes, she did the Big Mama's House, Siri or whatever, but uh, to see her cast it as Michael Jackson's mom, like our icons are like getting older and so they're getting like these roles because when I saw I didn't realize she was the mom and I was like, oh, okay, yeah, I guess so because it's like young Michael's mom. But I'm like, oh, it's like it's interesting to be in the audience watching our faves get this like these these later that you know, she was the pyt in Fresh Prince, so it's interesting to like, yeah, to visual like to see it. I literally when I was at the barbecue and I was like I didn't notice, Like it was difficult at first, and then I was like, damn, Like I really thought about how much she did have to like chill out and how fucked up and mean the world was to her, like on the count of fifty cent and like how what a fucking asshole fifty cent is? And like also because he's a sensitive cancer and I just like he's just a sensitive boy and he's just like acting out, but like just being mean for years, Like how do you be the fucking internet bully for years and you're like fifty years old?
Speaker 3: Because men love it. Men love to see grown men be mean to women. They do, you know. And women aren't doing it about it either. They're joining it and peaking behind it, you know, especially when it's about a beautiful woman. I mean, we're seeing how fifty cents you know, handling this whole you know, Daphne joy thing with that's you know, her sex tape being leaked in the news or whatever on Vlad TV. Who God, his karma's gonna be so fucked up. He's gonna oh, he's so gross. But I but like just I just feel like what beautiful women like Vivica, Like, Okay, I'm not gonna put Daphne maybe in the same realm of Vivica, right, They're totally two different people with totally like Vicause, successful actress, but still like, I just see so often like beautiful women being penalized.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, we can talk.
Speaker 3: We can call it pretty privileged, whatever you want to call it, pretty pretty punishment.
Speaker 1: You think there's something that men genuinely enjoy about dragging a woman who is highly sought after, like like versus like a woman who they may think is less traditionally beautiful, Like, yeah, it's more fulfilling to like fuck her that bitch. Now she's gonna drag She's not cute anymore. I mean I think, yeah, of course there is. Yeah. And also I think like the part of Daphane is like also and Vivica like being sexual beings. Because there was a time like Vivica was outside with fifty cent he was like taking her to awards and then something switched up. But like, do women love the downfall of beautiful do men love the downfall of beautiful women? Like the collapse in the downfall to see, Like I don't know, it's almost like they enjoy throwing them away so shaming, like you know what it is, I see. I think I think a lot of grown men who secretly or not so secretly hate women all have this like this this villain origin story where they were a kid and they saw their mom or their aunt or their ex girlfriend in the sixth grade cheat on them, and now they hate all women and now they think all women are hoes and all women are users, and now like as soon as shit like that happens, it's like told you, it's like it's like it like affirms all of their childhood, like our new bitches weren't shit. Okay, Well, I never understood why women can never like come back from that.
Speaker 3: I feel like a less attractive woman would have a better chance. Why though, because it's I don't know, because it's easier to want to hate on the more beautiful woman. Like I mean, I think historically, beautiful women have been underestimated, like they like, they have been downplayed. They have been considered the slut in the story, even if they didn't spread.
Speaker 1: Their legs at all.
Speaker 3: It's just this assumption that you know, because they are beautiful and there's this light on them and people are attracted to them, that everyone has access to them, and you know, it's just it's more fun.
Speaker 1: It's more fun to throw and shiny to.
Speaker 3: To have the person that was this high up on the pedestal to be knocked off is a lot more entertaining than the bitch who's like maybe on the medium pedestal that gets knocked off, Like, no, no one cares about that story.
Speaker 1: They want the bitch that's on the top that gets.
Speaker 3: Sucked up, you know, like there's no it's just it's not as entertaining, it's not as fulfilling, and it doesn't feed whatever insecurity is. It's it's it's feeding for whoever is doing the knocking off. And then the fun part is is like some women never recover, like some women literally knows don't recover, and even if they do recover publicly, there are still parts of them that are tied to that, like intense criticism or the intense Like when I saw that video of Daphni or whatever, I was like, this is fucked up because I saw that fifty cent like commented on it or said something about like his son is going to eighth grade, Like this isn't acceptable.
Speaker 1: It's like, first of all, fifty cent beat her ass like years ago beat her ass. So it's like the fucking audacity of you to a promote this be like come at me publicly and then bring my child into it when like this could have been anybody. Let's be real, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it really audacity. I mean, at this point, it's not audacity.
Speaker 1: This is what he This is normal because everybody allows it. But you know, he doesn't even have to have audacity about it. It's just is. But that's what It's so disappointing that as a society doesn't see this and think this is fucked up and they think, oh yeah, that whole I'm like, literally, no one is really commenting on p Diddy outside of his anatomy, but like not negatively outside of that, which is a whole other We.
Speaker 3: Talked about this like months ago, where we talked about it, and he's gonna recover from this.
Speaker 1: We're already seeing it happen.
Speaker 3: We're already seeing how like things are getting spun to the other side, the victim blaming and like even with someone like Daphni.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I already know what the meant.
Speaker 3: I don't even have to read the comments because I recently saw a video of Daphni and she was like in her apartment doing like sexy sexy videos in lingerie and shit. So the timing of this couldn't even be more worse because now niggas are gonna be like, see, this is a whole ar she's you know, it's like it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Speaker 1: But also they're also like obsessed with her and like look at her and like, you know, put her. I don't understand, like do you love the hose or do you hate them both? Because when you see the bitches you like, sexy bitch do sex, then it's like, oh no, she's doing sex, even though I like a sexy bitch, dub sexy bitches do sex. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel really bad for her actually, you know, because at the end of the day, like, hey, she's a human number one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is a mother and her and her child is at.
Speaker 3: The age where like his peers can come up are going to come up to him and make fun of him like this impacts so much more than like you liking and leaving a comment under the picture, like making fun of a woman that's going through something like this, because if the shoe was on the other foot and it was you or your sister or your mother, like you would feel differently.
Speaker 1: I was thinking like if I had a this.
Speaker 3: Was me, and like people were like just going to look at it just because just because like just out of curiosity, maybe not even to talk shit. It just is it just feels like a violation, and you know this was something that was done, like well what She came out and made a statement basically and said that like, first of all, the video being recorded she didn't consent to. And then I guess another company years ago had tried with someone had tried to blackmail her with the video they had. They tried to get money from her, She wouldn't give it to them, She ended up giving They ended up selling it to a company. They reached out to her for a comment and then realized it was revenge porn and then they backed off of it and so they didn't ever post it. And she was saying how she was grateful that they they understood that this was ethically wrong. And so now that this is coming up again, how much emotion it's bringing up for her because like she was she was basically not her like on drugs during this time with Diddy, like didn't really know what was going on. Doesn't recognize who this person was at the time and whether or not she she was on drugs or not, like even if she was, even if it was consented to, this was a private, private moment between a fucking adult and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so like we care what they did.
Speaker 3: It's not your job to judge whether she's a sled or a whore or whatever. Like all y'all do weird shit behind clothes.
Speaker 1: Was plenty of people were doing freaky shit behind closed doors or just happen to not be fucking ditty and not be have a following. And maybe you're not doing it with you don't have enough money to do it with the third party or whatever freaking shit there had going on over there. But the fact that we are openly chastising a woman for having sex with the managers dating at the time, and however way you fashion form you're doing it, it's just so juvenile. It's like a reading high school. Obviously we are Yeah, I mean it's it's it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I don't know does this does this type of situation ever make you feel like not filming, like worry about the things that you filmed or if you if they were leaked, would you just stand ten toes down in it? Because like it's one thing to be like, yeah, I did it, I look good. Fuck, But when then like the apps, like the attacks, and like I mean, I would imagine it would be challenging.
Speaker 1: Women who like I'm just even thinking about Corinne, you know what I mean. Like there it's just like it's like a scarlet letter. It never goes away. It's like you're going to be marked for the rest of your life. And I see, like I see how that affects women, Like how you have to show up with like so much guard up and like on defense, and like how you feel just like maybe walking into a room not knowing who recognizes you and from where if there's whispering about you, Like that's a level of fucking anxiety that I can't even imagine. And like, I mean, I don't feel like I'm famous enough for anybody to pop up a video of me. I mean, I just that would be.
Speaker 3: I mean it would have until this, until you did something freaky and effort to go viral. It doesn't even matter who you are, you just did some freak as shit and now it's on the internet.
Speaker 1: Well I think I think that is where a lot of my sympathy comes in. Like, I good, seeing I didn't run into ditty when I was nineteen, I would very well be like, okay, sure whatever. I can totally see myself as a thirty and below woman on a good Friday. I mean, like, did he invite us to the party? Were going? Like, I can see how any fucking young woman could get into this scenario. I've probably been in, not in this exact form or fashion, in a lot of different ways. And so I have a lot of people and bitches, a lot of people have just somewhere shit when you're young and dumb and drunk and at a party or whatever the fuck, but it doesn't get filmed. But so it's just like I have I have sympathy for it because I know how easily it is for a nigga and a good night and like all types of things to go totally left. And then now that one good night is now or whatever night is now public for everyone to dissect. Fucking a decade later, and let's talk.
Speaker 3: About the time, because the times have changed since, like recording videos in two thousand and seven versus recording a video in two thousand and fucking twenty six, you know, like the speed in which things get discovered, the way like just all of it, the way things share pop screwed, deep fakes, I mean, weepm. We potentially could have deep fakes on the internet. We might be on porn sites bitch okay with our faces. Yeah, that's it's very possible.
Speaker 1: So if I have a real whatever comes up, it's gonna be like, that's a deep fake. I'm gonna be like, that's not even me. You guys are dumb.
Speaker 3: But like this, this makes me really think about like how we talk about this type of stuff with our kids.
Speaker 1: I know, because I realized, like us having this conversation with our kids is so much more serious than it is than it was for us, because the likelihood of us being in fucking four K is very low. But with our kids it's like, I mean, even in what's the show we were watching with Zosia Forever Forever, Yeah, when she has that like sex tape, Like it reminded me, like, oh yeah, like you make a mistake now in high school or junior high the mistakes we are likely making, But now there's the possibility of being at a party and someone filming it. It takes that to an entire different level. So like the seriousness of your sexuality being shared as a teenager right now is so different than what we experience. And I don't know about you guys, but fucking fourteen to twenty four, I was pouring out on a big, large scale just because my hormones were raging. And like having to explain that to a kid who hasn't like probably fully seen the scope of how detrimental this shit could be is like you must listen to me. Don't let anyone do anything stupid.
Speaker 3: I know because my mom never had a conversation with me about not being filmed, Like that wasn't even a thought.
Speaker 1: Like about like not writing shit down and not taking pictures, like don't ever take pictures. You wouldn't want anyone else to see my mom. My mom never had I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, granted, my memory is not great, but I don't I don't recall my mom ever talking my mom was like more so worried about my fucking diary, and then it was like my than like my photographic evideny and also like I well, I guess I did have a phone in sixth grade, but it was like a no Kia. It was playing like snake and like barely technical track.
Speaker 1: There's no color text. There wasn't even a camera.
Speaker 3: No no, even like I was thinking about in college, like the Sidekick that didn't even have a camera either. I had the Razor, but the Black even have a camera. None of these things had cameras. We had a separate we had an actual camera, and then we had a phone. So like you know, my mom might have been looking through my text message. She probably should have been looking through my camera time.
Speaker 1: But then we weren't doing like the era of like the selfies, like taking sexy pictures like you were fully clothed. I don't remember taking any sexy nudes and sending them to anyone in my razor fucking freshman year of college days. No, because we weren't so fucking obsessed with ourselves. Yet we're in the era of like self obsession, so many fucking selfies.
Speaker 3: The other day I was I went I was outside and like I must have caught the light and I was like, oh, I know, I'm gonna take a picture of myself. And I'm out on the fucking corner of a busy street to take snapping selfies of myself and I'm like, this is fucking dumb. I was like, what am I doing. I'm like, this is and I still did it. And I still did it and asked me if I've posted it, No, because it's just I haven't a thousand thousand selfies in my phone with not one post.
Speaker 1: The self obsession era is something like that should be studied, because I always think about that, like if you could go back in time, Like if we could go back and place ourselves twenty years in the future and look around and be like, what the fuck is everybody doing? Like sometimes I look in a room and I'm like everyone's looking down at their phones, or like even at like a club or a bar, and everyone's like taking pictures, And I'm like, can you imagine us coming to the future twenty five years ago and being like, what in the fuck is going on? Like the self obsession has increased so consistently on such a high level that we didn't realize that we've normalized it. But there was a time where people were not in the streets just like it's so fucking dumb. It's crazy. Yeah, and it's scary, and we do have girls. And the fact of the matter is a dick slip or a guy fucking on camera has nowhere near this same heaviness and the weight of a woman at any age, fucking on camera at any age. Yeah. No, poor girl, poor baby. I mean yeah, I hope that you have to be strong to endure like this, this society and what they consider like the norm of like just disrespecting women, even just this post that we posted last week of fucking Sarah Fonton not I just the comments are crazy, like we're ran through. Oh I saw like the birds or wait, we were promoting whole culture. I was like, whole culture. That's new. I haven't heard that we've promoted whole culture.
Speaker 3: What is the what's the I was waiting for the specific quote and then it finally hit. I was waiting for a man to say this, and he did, and then I was like, I was waiting for you.
Speaker 1: What is it a hit? A hit?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: What is it a hit? Dog will holler, yeah it's gonna and I was just you know, or that we're ran through. I see that a lot, because you're ran through or like also like because no one will wife you. And then you know, the other thing is is a bunch of mediocre man saying no real men will watch you. And I'm looking at these bias like, nigga, I would never never like, who are you talking to me? Talking? Are you crazy? Nigga? Like it's always the most uneligible, the fucking niggas on the internet talking about no real man, no high value man will want you. Well, nigga, you wouldn't know. It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, those type of clips really expose the men and the hatred they have for women.
Speaker 1: And also really expose women.
Speaker 3: And granted, listen, everyone's allowed to have their own opinion around like what they view as as valuable. Everyone has their own you know, traumas and triggers around their second child and what they wish they would have done better and what they wish they knew and maybe they did need a sarahont To not yelling at them telling them don't fucking do this shit again. I mean, but I would say, like I'm I'm generally speaking to the woman that is accountable, the woman that is actively trying to learn from her actions. I'm not discarding those other women, because they matter too, and actually Sarah's discarding them. But I will say, like most women that I've had either multiple children in one marriage or maybe like had a relation, got married young, had a baby, then maybe got married again, had another child, it didn't work out. You know, there's so many layers to how you become a baby mama twice multiple yeah, you know, and it doesn't mean that you didn't do the work, and it doesn't mean that you know, there's a lot of factors involved, including the man.
Speaker 1: Right. Was there any comments about the men nowhere? You know?
Speaker 3: And I just think, I think what we're really seeing is how people do not give a fuck about the whole human, the whole version of a woman. They want to sequester off these certain parts of us and then judge us from there. And the argument that at least I was trying to make was just that like there, this is so nuanced, Like even the women in the comments were like, I'm I was married for like fifteen years, I got four kids, and I'm divorced now and I got four kids, so it's different.
Speaker 1: Like but that's the thing, like the normalization of the word play, like it's the same ship just because she had a paper.
Speaker 3: It's just like, how many dicks did you create with? It's frivolous with your body, how many dicks did you create with?
Speaker 1: You know? How many mistakes did you make? You know? And when people are making hell making mistakes every day, except now you have this visual representation of how I've made a mistake because I have a child to show for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, I just like generally the woman who I'm speaking about, who is like a self aware and like it's learning and trying her best, Like generally isn't like isn't so absent minded that they're just out here just willy nilly with their fucking pussy Like they've either been in love and that person was in love with them, have made false promises, or.
Speaker 1: She just didn't work out twice or three times or for it just it's life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, And I like I've and and be And it's true that perhaps as your wife value goes down, Yes, because we live in a patriarchal society and it's not your wife value goes down in in under the eyes of God and fucking Jesus, right, because well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like you you do. But but that's what they're all talking to about religion. I said a lot of God coming in and according to the Bible, and it's like, nowhere the Bible says anything like actually that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Actually no, God actually would say this is a It would still love you and say that you're worthy.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the thing, is like you as man, if you are Christians like you say you are, and that's the common and that's your argument is like, then you know that it is not up to you to judge anyone, and that God has made all of his creations equal. There's no lack of love or worthiness based on what you've done. That's literally the message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is that you are his love worthy worthy. I know all the Christian songs about worthiness, but but this is the problem. And this is what I was like, this is why I was so confused that everybody totally missed the whole. Like what we're fucking saying is like you're talking about wife value. And then she talks about like socially, let's be honest, society wise, men prefer women with less children, or men prefer women with less baby daddies. And it's like when you do that, when you when you allow yourself to meet the status quo or like appease society, you're appeasing like the social norm, right, but you were not acknowledging like society. The social norm is like broken, it's super broken. It's it's big yperpetuating. It's based in sexism, it's based in patriarchy, it's based in racism. Systematically, we live in America, like we live within a system that places us at the bottom as black people. So when black folks talk about socially or society says that, you're not like, this is hall, this has been this has been created, this guys. And when people were like asking why we're talking about black women because black women suffer from these rhetorics.
Speaker 3: And let's and she's talking to black First of all, we're all black, her audience is black. I've never heard a white bitch ever talking aboutout no fucking sarahont To not. So let's be clear, we know who she's talking about let's stop acting like we're not talking about black women. Also, if you watch the full clip she talks, she's saying black women. This was a clip we can only put in for sixty seconds, so yes, she is talking about black women. And so it's it's just the society. The structure was not made for us. And if we keep going along with what society says, society also said slavery was okay.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. It's like we at some point when you see something is wrong just because man said, oh, well, a woman sleeps with this many people, it's bad, and if a man's this many people, it's good. Because society says so, then we could form ourselves over and over again to fit these social standards, then no one breaks out of them. I am not living my life or my pussy's life based on social standards. And to be honest, I'm not society. I'm not a normal bitch. So my high value men is not a man of the norm. I don't want an average nigga that believes average shit and believes he could fuck every bitch. And if I fucked three niggas, then I'm ran through. Absolutely not if you don't have the wherewithal and the fucking intelligence and the basic intelligence of humanity and understanding someone in their full form. No, my nigga, you're a my dad. You were absolutely not be my man because I don't want a social status quo as society, nigga. I need you to step outside of the box because as a unit, we need to be pushing the envelope to something more intelligent. And if that is not where you like, that's not your mom. I will absolutely not be the bitch for you, because you will absolutely be stuck in this mind frame that whatever they've built for us socially is acceptable and it's just not and I won't accept it. Amen. And itch is a term of endearment, So Sarah, if you want to come sit on the couch. I call everyone bitches. I call I was saying this. I call everyone bitches except my mom.
Speaker 3: Literally everyone can get a bitch for me, best friend, my non best friend, even my gay best sie. I finally, just I finally was like, smash it. I'm sorry I keep calling you bitch, but that's because this is my language, you know, and bitch is my first language.
Speaker 1: I'm your bitch. I'm like, I know, bitch. Speaking of which, Happy Pride Month as a formerly oh my god, you just reminded me. I was almost I almost said as a formal lesbian, a former lesbian, I fell in love over the weekend with a lesbian Yeah, really, oh my god. Yeah. She was so cute, but she was like a little young soft stud. But I was like, I was in love. But I was like, I think have it on video. I was like hot, Like do you like guys? She's like, yeah, I'm not opposed to it, like I'm queer. I was like, real, where did you meet this girl? My favorite place in the world the Well. Oh god, Eric's making fun of me because I want to go to the old school club in Hollywood, the Well where they have all the good music but maybe some old niggas. But that's not Maybe it's only only forty three and up at that place, Erica, we're right there.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go to place where you're the pyt or not. I'm not forty three, and when i am, I don't think i'll be there either.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna write this down because you will, hopefully we won't be in the United States, but the well is fun. Anyway, I found a young, little hot thing at the well and I thought I wasn't paying attention to her, and then she started looking at me, and I was like, look at this little lesbian looking at me. So I started talking to her and then I was priming her for my girlfriend status and she was just like your wife status, like my mom a little side bitch. Oh okay, IoT, like you were gonna tell her your wife. I did tell her was a wife. Oh, and she's like, oh man. I was like, oh, it's okay. And I was just really trying to see where her head was at. And then I got got outside in the park and I was like, Orlando, I found as a girlfriend. And then I was like trying to get her come over. But I might have get a little too aggressive so she didn't come. But I just want you to know that I might be on my way to my new lesbian lifestyle. I might be back into month the lb LBT is she wait, is it a lesbian or threesome situation? Because she likes stick also, or she doesn't like that I am married. I can't ever be in a lesbian situation. I always have to include my husband okay, Psa, I'm not Pollie. We're not open and we're not Polly. Okay, we're monogamous. So there's no I can't have a girlfriend. And I didn't even think I really wanted a girlfriend. I told her. I was like, I used to be a lesbian, but I usually don't feel called. And she's like, are you feeling called? And I was like, I'm feeling called, and like I gently kissed her at the end of the night. She's like, kiss me on my lips, and I'll say and then I couldn't wait to get the park and I'm like, Orlando, I found it's a girlfriend. And then she kissed me on my mouth very gently. He's like, you fucking bitch. I was like, I had to do it this for us, but anyway, I just remember it's June, so I'm bringing my pride back out and I'll let you know if this carries on until next week, maybe all months, you know, all months, you know what effort, all months my birthday. I might as well get a girlfriend for June. I'll let you know if she ever gets unterrified. And she was like, I'm scared. I was like why. She was like, I just realized who I'm talking to, and I was like, who's that. She's like a devourer And.
Speaker 3: I was like, you love a challenge, only you would get a fucking stoff soft stud that maybe doesn't like dick and try to bring her into your husband.
Speaker 1: Jamaican husband said, she's a beautiful, feminine woman who dresses maybe androgynists on Thursdays. But I do like a challenge. And also, I mean I might just be like, you know, entertained for this week, but it was fun for the moment.
Speaker 3: My friend we were talking about flirting as bisexual women and flirting.
Speaker 1: As bisexual women, and she was like, oh my god, girl.
Speaker 3: When we were talking about this the other day, guess what I got fed or real by a girl who has who does bisexual content and teaches people how to be bisexual.
Speaker 1: I was like, what that teaches people? You can have call you could be an expert on anything these days. She had really good tips over the tips. So first of all, she stole the name of our party. It's like by the Way podcast or some fucking shit. Okay. I was like, wow, all right, now she stole the name of our parties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for those who are new here, me and my friends were starting a party called by the Way, by the Way, La by the Way, New York, and it's specifically for bisexual.
Speaker 1: If you're a partner now, but then I'm such, I'm not. I'm not even by why either weekend You're bye, I'm by You're bye.
Speaker 3: W I like I I you know, I like I had like women open on this dating app and they've been like messaging me, and I just get so uninterested so.
Speaker 1: Fast that there's just literally not a chance in hell it's going to happen on an app. It's just not like I really need someone to be aggressive, you know, like I'm not about to flirt with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna aggress you. I'm not about to be like courting you in the fucking texts.
Speaker 1: Whitch. No.
Speaker 3: So anyway, in this content that she sent me, step one was the obvious like if you are not obvious, like, no one's gonna know.
Speaker 1: Like it's not obvious, you're obvious.
Speaker 3: So she said, so it's touch the hand or touch the arm, like don't be aggressive, like don't touch your face because I was Nearlin yesterday and she was like, why can't maybe I just touch her face? Like this, and I was like, first of all, but just don't like their face touched Nerland, stop, just touch a hand maybe like just linger a little bit. Oh and then Nearland's sister, who's a lesbian, was like kind of putting us on on game and she's like, yeah, you just gotta like leave your hand on the arm just one second longer.
Speaker 1: Do not Nerolnd's little sister teaching you how to be by.
Speaker 3: Because Nearland wants us to go to Chikea Bonita, maybe we should all go. And she keep Neirland's sister's bar that she works at, and we have gay bar downtown. Oh downtown, Yeah, you need to go there and try our lesbian and.
Speaker 1: They have dance, they have like but chata night, they have all types of nights they have. Yeah. But when I was looking at the content, it just didn't appeal to me that lesbians didn't know. I was just like it looks cute, Like I'm the esthetic looks cute.
Speaker 3: But the more I'm getting into Pride Month and like you know, it's like they're really starting to come out, I'm like I'm like going, I'm like hiding.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know that meme like the Simpsons when he like disappears into the bush. That's me. You're a lesbian until real lesbians show up. Yeah, so that was step one. Step two was to join this app called her. Have you heard of her? Nomer'm not I'm not lesbian enough for this, but okay, well.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are because this is her is for bisexuals, so maybe you could. Orlando could find a girl in there her. This is not an ad, by the way, her number three was Wait, what was the third one?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Yeah, I'm trying to find a picture so I can show you my new girlfriend. I've been like texting her like, good morning, how's your day going? And Orlando said we could take her on a date. So I'm really as soon as she gets her, as soon as she gets unscared, it's going to go down. Okay, I'm totally opposed to being Polly. One week later, finds one twenty seven year old. I'm like, maybe she's twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But are you not jealous because she doesn't really like Dick like that, Like, what's what's the what's the thing?
Speaker 1: Because that's always been I'm not really jealous, it's just bitch.
Speaker 3: The amount of time you have called yourself jealous on this podcast, and now you're telling you literally said it like last week.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about now, you're not jealous. Let me be clear, I'm not jealous. I'm I have discernment. I am like men and you because you are lesbian, you can't see the full scope of everything. I can look at a situation and be like, m this is the math is not mathing. So if it's someone who's around all the time, someone who's my friend, and someone who's like I don't have to that is gonna get sticky. That's you know, no. But if it's someone that I meet with the idea that this is what's going down, I don't really fucking know you. We can invite you over as we can send you back. It's you're not gonna be there for fucking birthday parties and Christmas, then I'm fine. I'm not really jealous. I can as long as I want to do it. I'm not jealous. I just don't for shit. But but maybe because she is isn't like super dick forward that maybe it's a little bit more comfortable. Maybe that's it. But also it was another I mean all is because I'm attracted to girls that are a little bit masked, so it's easy for me to be like, yeah, that's because you know why I'm not playing this bisexual game with you bitches. I'm not fucking lingering. Hey, bitch, do you like me? Let's go get in the trunk or the back seat. I don't want to convince like the fine the feminine girls flirting is confusing. When there's a girl who's obviously a little lesbian, then we don't have any We don't have any there's nothing, there's no like gray area. We know what we're doing. And now that I know that you like dick, then I can massage you. I was like, want to see my man? Let me show your picture. I was in the well showing her picture. I'm like, this is I'll show you the all of them, but later anyway, do you want to drink? So yeah, I actually I have a video. You want to see it? Yeah, let me see it. Do you want to see my lesbianism? That? I? Oh, yeah, this is it? Your face? Why are you judging me, bitch? It's because I found a girlfriend. First.
Speaker 3: She looks like a basketball player, one like one that you you know, no bitch like she plays.
Speaker 1: Basketball because she's a little lesbian. She plays stereotypical. That's a lot of gums. Shut up, give me, give me my girlfriend back.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of baby here to cover that forehead. Okay, so this is why I can't do girls. I'm too judgmental.
Speaker 1: Why would you talk about her like this? Because sharing my life with you and this is how you repay me. Oh my god, I'm sorry, baby, all right? And then I was like feeling up underneath her flannels. I was like, I want to see what she got underneath that I can feel like this is a fatty. I was like, yeah, that will do yeap? Is she like like a full foot taller than you? Does she make you feel petite? She's twenty nine, that's another thing. What did you have to do with her fucking height. She came behind me and I was like, she's she's a little thing, like I don't I need I need a little more meat. But whatever, we'll just see what we're gonna do with that. I gotta see your naked. I literally told her, I got to see you with all these clothes on, because I could feel some Does she have an Instagram? Can you see I found but you know what, that's the thing like I found on Instagram and I'm like, let me get off the answer before I stop liking you, before it's too like, before I get to where I'm going, Let me, my man, let me Why would you not want to get to Why would you not want to stop before you get to where you're going? Because we're women and we're highly critical, and so you want to just fuck your way through through it. And no, I don't want to. I don't. I don't need to know all your traumas. I don't need to dissect you. I just need to see you at night in the red light, like I don't need to, Like, we don't need I don't need to. Women have this thing where we're like, oh god, she's not that confident, Oh god, she's she's gums, like bitch, everybody's gums.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm judging women how I judge well, maybe not, maybe worse. I'm judging women how I judge men? Like why am I gonna give you more grace whether or not I'm gonna put my fucking mouth on your pussy? I really want to know what if I think you're attractive or not. I want to make sure I like you before I do all that.
Speaker 1: Just like the same with a guy, I want to like you, but also like with women, I'm just gonna find guy I can get I'm too psychic. I'm gonna get to know you too fast. I just need I needed to like the illusion to stay the same. I don't need to like know everything about you, because then I'm gonna be judging you. Wait, I found Okay, Actually I don't want you to look at this. Actually, let me just put it on mute. Maybe no, I hate it? Actually, yeah, I just yeah, it's too hard. Whomen are you? It's women? Are you picky? That's the problem, go perfect. I can never I can never get to know her until I have a podcast. Just in case she listens to this episode. Did you know you have a podcast? No, sheouldn't have anything about me. Okay, that's good. But now she can never know anything about me. She's a little fan. Oh she looks cute there. Yeah, she was cute there. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on my lesbian lifestyles that I'm going I'm re embarking on. I've been I've been brought out of the closet, so well, I'm rescinding them. I think you're releasing it. I'm rescinding my I don't know, I have I have girls in here, and I'm is it on field or is it on her? You got you're on her? No, I'm not on her. No, it's another app But.
Speaker 3: I showed Sebastian and he was like, ah, she like she talked too much, she like she got an opinion about everything.
Speaker 1: I could just tell. And then wait.
Speaker 3: Then I Showednirlan and she he was and I showed her the picture and she was like, oh, she's cute. And then there was this picture and I was like, this is the one where she looked like she talked too much.
Speaker 1: And she was like she like she does much. I was like, how the fuck? Why are we both know these photos? What in the fucking ladies and gentlemen women criticized women observing women is just not good? Why would anyone say something like that? What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: She was like, she likes she has a white mom, she talks white. And I was like, well, you know, now I want to see this. Now I want to see the picture because what the fuck? Wait then wait, let me show you this photo because let me tell you, this photo, this main photo of her. I didn't realize what was happening in it until yesterday. And this me and her have been talking for like maybe two weeks, like very minimal.
Speaker 1: Are I think lesbian conversations for two weeks? I meet one girl on Saturday. I tell you immediately, it's Monday. I'm a scorpion. I tell everybody everything.
Speaker 3: And I didn't notice this photo until yesterday when someone pointed it out, and I was like, how the fuck did I ignore the bottom half of this photo the whole time?
Speaker 1: It's her main photo? You ready, Erica, do you see the Why is this little dog in here like that? Why is that a little puppy?
Speaker 3: Why is she dressed like this is a holiday photo? It looks like it's a Christmas holiday photo? And she has the tiniest little chi wahwa.
Speaker 1: In the corner. You've been talking to her for two weeks?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: This is this is the one where she said she like she has a lot of it page. I don't know which the fush out the fuck up? Guys? She know, you know, you know it's true, she does. Is that the same woman? I don't know it's the filters, the filters. The filters are filtering. Anyway, Yeah, anyway, week seven and they and then she says a lot, talks a lot. What did she say? She's just it's been a beautiful week, hasn't it? Hasn't it? Bitch? I was working all weekend and now I'm a happy hour with a friend. You know what, But I remember your long weekend. She's just asking too many questions. I remember about my single, my singleness. I don't want to do a lot of chatting. I want you to pick me up. I want to go out. I want to see you in a human because like all the fucking isn't a nice weekend, bitch, No, it's not. I need to know in person if I like you, so we could stop playing this game. Even the girl, even though I did try to bring her home that night and she was not with it.
Speaker 3: What I'm realizing with me and women is the spontanet. It's a spontaneity, because that's how my first situation happened. Like it was like, Okay, I'm gonna give up on this earring. It was like very in the moment, like it was kind of weird, like I was driving and like it was COVID and what do you mean the girl that I kind of hud for a while, like she COVID.
Speaker 1: Weird things happen. It was a weird time.
Speaker 3: It was a weird time, and I just happened to be like in the streets just roaming around. What the fuck I was doing because there's nothing was over. It was like a rainy, rainy night, and we were like we had already been talking in the app and she was just like come over and I was like, okay, fuck it, Like that's what that's the energy I need.
Speaker 1: I can't do all this fucking non nonsensical talking. You just gonna be my homegirl and then I'm gonna be over it. I don't want to do all.
Speaker 3: I have twenty thousand homegirls. I don't need another homegirl.
Speaker 1: That's true. If you want to be a bisexual, you got to act on it immediately before the But I already have friends. You know what, When you're by and you like nigga, I feel like a nigger, Like I don't need no friends. I don't even neverize if you come by my housard too. You know what it is, bitch, You know what you know what time it is. I'm trying get those panties. Don't try to talk. But I feel like you have too much time to be like, oh, this is my homegirl, but if you go straight to the pussy, then you're like, no homegirl over here. And then but like, I don't want to fucking get to know you. You're right, we have too many homegirls. We're in chat all day with our homegirls. Yeah, be chatting with YouTube bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm literally chatting at the homegirls. I'm chatting with my tribe and the discord. I'll like, do was talk to women? You think I want to talk to YouTube bitch? No?
Speaker 1: What that mouth do? Just shut up. I told you you can't do a lot of talking. God. Am I a chauvinistical chauvin bisexual? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Damn I'm toxic a little bit. I'm a toxic Bye Scorpio. A toxic Bye is crazy. I know I've felt that, Like, am I toxic too? Because I just kind of want to Like, she's so young and cute. I just want to devour her, and I was like, let her be, let her, let her go.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we have a bad choice this week from our discord. Bad mom not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good I'm bad choice of the week.
Speaker 3: Shout out to our Discord community. If you haven't yet joined Discord, I want to encourage you to do so. We have thousands of women in there chatting, talking and connecting and sharing their bad choices. So make sure you go to patreon dot com backslash good Mom's Bad Choices, And once you join Patreon and get all of our episodes early, you also get access to our Discord.
Speaker 1: So good morning.
Speaker 3: Not sure how bad this is, but I had someone on my podcast recently and we ended up kind of developing an unexpected connection. We went out of town last week and together and then hung out on my birthday last week. He seems so sweet, but then got real funny with me when I didn't want to sleep with him right away. I haven't had sex in like nine months and decided I wasn't going to be very and decided I was going to be very intentional about who who I let be the next person to share that with. And we only hung out twice. I was attracted to him but wanted to work up to that. He also didn't like how independent I am and that I don't need him. Moral of the story is to keep podcast guests as guests.
Speaker 1: We've slept with a couple of podcast guests, right have we, Orlando? Excuse me, I let one even pussy? Oh same mm hm, who's a girl? Wait? What else? Wait? I'm trying to of any guys. I mean, I had you, did you? Did? I had you? Come on? But did the other damn bitch just to go through our catalog looking for guests. The fuck? Oh yeah, you first of all must have not been that directed. It took you five minutes. Okay, yeah, oh like immediately right, I haven't right, just that one. That one they fake let you my pissy you had, you had your ex on the you had other ex. You had what's his name? Not Wild Bay Adventure bae. I don't count. He's not really a guess. Yes, oh my god, that was public humiliation. I can't believe he did that. You guys, you need to go on Patreon to see this. One time, this guy I dated aloud he came on Patreon so I could talk about why I cheated on him. This is my this is my I suggested this and she said yes. I couldn't fucking believe it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he said heyes, what it's dumb as I was like, Mila, do you think that maybe you guys should talk to this fucking therapist about she was a bitch on the internet. She's as much a therapist as doctor Fonton's doctor, as much as fucking Shy and Brian's a doctor.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's someone who talks a lot, talked to a lot of people, the studier of people. But yeah, Jamila cheated on her boyfriend, and then we met this bitch on the internet who apparently is a relationship expert who's I don't even know if she's ever even really been in a relationship that's to be seen or whatever.
Speaker 1: However, she came to my house.
Speaker 3: In my dining room, sat down with Jamila and her boyfriend, and I I wasn't even a part of this episode. I closed, I left, I closed the door, and they had their own private session.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that. I was like, my god, I feel like I tucked you guys in and I walked away. It was so ridiculous, and I didn't I couldn't say that his dick sucked. So the whole time, I'm just fucking lollygagging around the reason why I cheated, which is like the dick is not dicky, and I just couldn't say that. And it was just like there were some issues that we addressed, but we didn't. You know what, let's put I'm gonna link it here. I'm gonna link it in this episode. Y'all have to join Patron. It's worth it. It's the five dollars is fucking worth it. The fact that Mi Orlando recently, like last year, went and looked at it and I was cracking the fuck up because my face the whole time was like I was like, I'm gonna kill Erica. This bitches not know what she's talking about. I'm ambushed. And then she's like she was really bashing me for cheating. I was like, you don't understand. Wow. We've definitely went through some interesting seasons on eight years of podcasting, but there's definitely a couple of guests that I think we smashed.
Speaker 3: Sure, I wouldn't recommend don't do don't do ship where you work. That's not a good example of shitting where you I don't know why they say that.
Speaker 1: Where you sleep, Oh shure, don't shop where you sleep like yeah, like where you work, like oh oh oh yeah. But why do you say ship because it cause you can get into some ship if you do the ship.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But that's like I'm visioning me on the toilet and it's just not said. It's not for you to envision. Okay, it's just for you to don't do it. Okay. You also don't sleep with people in your building. Okay, that's just a good mom tip. That's literally where you sleep. Yeah, No, it's it's never it's never good idea. Although I haven't really been good at that.
Speaker 3: I slept with the good I'd made my boyfriend my boss who at my internship turned into me my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Have you've had a three like a three way? I'm nasee ta with three girls? Hell bitch, No, No, absolutely the funck not No. Why would I do that. I would only do that if a guy was watching. Okay, my eyes allergy.
Speaker 3: No, I have no interest. I don't like women that much. That's a lot of vaginas around it.
Speaker 1: I don't really. That's the thing is like I really like penis the warm, fleshy, veiny kind. It's just like when that girl was like I like I like guys. I'm like, you doo, we're in for a treat, baby, because there's like lesbianism without any penis is just like instant, I don't know, like a cup of noodles with no water.
Speaker 3: The other day Brandon, well, this is the Brandon who's my gay friend. And oh yeah, that your republican gay friend.
Speaker 1: He is the most I don't know if he's a Republican. I know, I'm just joking. It's me like conservative, I'm like, a conservative gay is always appalls me, Like how the fuck are we both guys? He hasn't always been this. I love him dearly.
Speaker 3: I do too, but he he I don't know how it came up, but he was asking me if whether uh I knew like or like knew he was gay or like, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, guess he's conservative, and I was like what.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking about this as we're entering into Pride month of just like you know, talking to kids about.
Speaker 1: Gay shit and like, you know, how how we do it? It's you know, I'm like, I never really did it. I just it just is, you know. But I do remember that one time we went to, uh where were we at?
Speaker 3: We're at some like like flea market and Luna was like, why are you dressed like a girl?
Speaker 1: And I was like, why are you wearing that? Because he wants to he wants to wear that, because like you want to wear that, you can wear that, can whatever you want, Like fucking embarrassing me in front of my friend. You don't remember who it was? Who wasn't it's Joe Exclusive, you know. Joke Scoop is like, if you're from LA, you probably know Joe Exclusive. He's like a big stylist in LA. And he's been around for years and years. Literally since I was in high school. I've been seeing him outside, but he always wears like dresses and braids. And she's like, why are you wearing a dress? I was like, oh my fucking god, this is Joke Exclusive. Don't disrespect him to been wearing dresses since the nineties. I just like, I've never had the gay talk with Iory, Like really, I mean, I've just like talked about like my sebashion. His boyfriends have been around. I've talked about like, you know, Subash his boyfriends and they're in love.
Speaker 3: Like maybe maybe I've mentioned it in passing along the way, but I guess.
Speaker 1: It was never like if I did. It wasn't like this big moment where I was like, oh, got that out of the way, so glad we did that. Like it was just like, yeah, parents don't understand, Like, first of all, if you don't, you really this will only really be a big deal if you don't have a diverse group of friends. You don't have any gays in your group, Like, come on, for diversify. This is big problem even if you're like black, like even like having one white friend or one black friend, like you need to diversify. So certain things you just like come up naturally. But yeah, I feel like, not get you a gay friend. You do, get you a gay friend so you can avoid the gay talk with your child because it's just normal, you know. Like and so I said that he could wear whatever he wants. You like to wear what you want to wear, He could wear what he wants. And I told Luna asked me once, who was your boyfriend before daddy? And I was like, women, I had girlfriends. She was like, you're lesbian? I said, yeah, she was ill. I was like, that was it not? Iw I was like, guesh, she's not lesbian. She was like oh. And then but you know, one time she had like two barbies and she was like playing with him, and then she's like stopped, like, mom, can can the two barbies be married? I was like, sure, you can marry whoever you want. She's like, oh, okay, that was it. I was like, that was easy. And then recently I told you she was like, my friend at school told me she's bisexual. And I was like really, She's like she said she was afraid I was gonna judge her. I was like, well, did you She was like no. I was like, how do you feel. She's like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I told me her friend's dad. Her friend's dad's your friend's dads. Like she's was saying something about the dads. But she said it so casually that it was like it wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 1: You know, like wait, Luna came home and told us that one of the girls in the school, one of the boys was like, hah, you're gay. And then and then the boy goes, the girl goes, my mom's are gay? Oh baby? I me and Orlando and let me start cracking out. We're like that's the funniest. She was like I know, it's kind of funny. She was like, she was like, it was so sad. She's like, you guys are gay. She's like, my mom's are gay. She was like it was kind of funny, but I was like, our sense of humor as a household is that was probably devastating for that little girl, Lord Jesus being. And then also one time Luna came home was like what a lesbians mean? And I was like, wow, she's like someone called so and so and so and so lesbians at school and I was like, it's not even a bad word. She's like that's what I thought. So it's just I think if you continuously normalize it in your lifestyle over a long period of time, but if you don't have okay, so what do you do if you don't? I don't think but I don't think there's any avoiding it now. Like every time I talk to people who are kids in school or people who work at schools, like my mom, she's like, there's trance kids, there's all like I think, I think. I don't think you can avoid it.
Speaker 3: I'm more so asking so if you are someone who's listening who doesn't have gay friends, like how do you have that conversation. How do you open up the conversation about you know, same sex love.
Speaker 1: Maybe go to brunch in LeHo, go to drag brunch. Oh, just like just initiate them and quick. Yeah. I feel like the younger the better, the sooner the better, because then they're not like, have you ever seen like a small white child who's been in rural white areas like see black people for the first time, they're fucking confused. Actually, you know what's someone who?
Speaker 3: Uh? I don't know if you gonna say it was, but we know our kids we went to we went to that in Costa Rica and upstairs they were having like a drag show and our kids were My daughter specifically was in it to win it.
Speaker 1: Luda has been asking me if we could go to a dragon fucking.
Speaker 3: Loved that drag show so much and they loved her. Okay, they had were spinning her around and shit. And I put it on Instagram and someone commented and was like, don't you think that's kind of weird?
Speaker 1: Who was that? Was it? Somebody we know? Yes? Yes? And I was like weird about what? Like, what's weird about it? Right? What's weird?
Speaker 3: And That's what I'm saying, is like we're the ones that make it weird. It's like our kids just see people.
Speaker 1: Dressing up and having fun living your lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it is an opportunity to talk about it if especially if your child is not immersed at all and doesn't know anything about it. And I think it is important because when you do have situations come up, like that little girl who was saying, my moms are gay, like she probably would have benefited from an ally who is able to support her because they understand what that means, you know, and and the and not necessarily the weight that it carries, but kinda so that they can support moments like that. Because there are probably a lot of kids and that do have same sex marriage moms that that have to face that you know, that have to deal with that. And that's why I think it is important, especially if you don't have friends around, if you don't have you know, gay, gay friends, bisexual friends, people in the community around you, that you have those conversations, because it's true.
Speaker 1: It is unavoidable. At this point.
Speaker 3: There's like there's young people, young kids, you know, claiming their sexuality early, even earlier than ever now. And so it's like, it's not something that you wait until high school to have this conversation about. It's something that you address as early as you can, you know, so that it's normal and that your child understands that love looks different for everybody. Do you think that exposure Like and that's the thing too. And when you said exposure, people always think if I expose them to it, then I'm making it in the gay like that's.
Speaker 1: Not how gayness works. But but but okay, so like, for instance, we uh, there was a guy that we know, but he was saying that his daughter, I think this is like a while ago at the time, she was like twelve or thirteen, was coming home saying she was trance and I was like, really, like this is a part of the language now, and he was like, I've seen I've recently looked at his page and she's like totally transit. Yeah. So I'm like it's like I also my question is is like when you do have exposure to certain things really early, is there like Okay, maybe you are like a little tomboy, but now you're like I'm a boy, Like is it like I don't know, I mean, obviously you are who you are, But it's just it's so, what are you saying. I don't know. I'm asking like that it could be negative, no, negative, I'm just saying, like even when Luna said her little friend said she's bisexual, I'm like, well, how do you know, Like, at what point does the romantic come in? Because we're all friends at fucking the certain age, you just attracted to people as people because there isn't a romantic aspect. So I'm like, at what point do you accept that they know that there could be like a romantic aspect to their attraction to people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, I think they at the same time that kids start having romantic attraction to any any human you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like shit, that could be as early as five years old.
Speaker 3: There's little girls and little boys that have little crushes on each other and it's not necessarily sexual, but it's like this emotional high that they have, So you know, it's we're humans and we experience that feeling. I think at various ages, there's no set age, which is why you can't wait until a certain age to have these conversations, just like you shouldn't wait till a certain age to have the sex talk, like you have age appropriate conversations leading up into that point and hopefully you get ahead of it and you're not too late, you know.
Speaker 1: And I don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't even know necessarily if you could be too early, you know, I'd rather be too early than be too late, So I don't know. I think that it's important that we educate our children about just all the ways in which human's human.
Speaker 1: And it could be like, oh, like, how do you feel about this? How do you feel about that? Introduce a conversation. I think people like overthink it or wait or make it a big deal, and it's just like you do know that you could mommy and daddy, mommy and mommy. Like people have different structures for their family, and as long as there's love and there's respect, and that's everybody's allow to love whoever they want to love and have a family the way ever they want to have a family. I just feel bad for the households that have like contradicting beliefs because I think about, like, you know, single moms, right, and like maybe they're educating their child one way, and then they go over to dad's house and he's talking about oh there's a fact, doesn't you know. And it's like that's confusing for a child, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like hopefully you as parents can get on the same page about it, but ultimately, like, shit, your child's going to make their own decisions at some point. But if as long as you like, I feel like the educating them around just the different ways that people experience love is like, is the way to go.
Speaker 1: It's just like moral and ethical to just teach people to love people. I think, like I always till like we love people. We're people who love people like that, like like just in general, like starting with love and like acceptance and like allowing people to do whatever they want to do or be who they want to be. It's funny. I was someone's at my house this week and this guy and he was like he came from the South, it is Christian, and that his mom had walked on him masturbating, and his mom didn't say anything for a long time, but then like a week later, his dad was like washing disism was like, don't be touching yourself, that's gay, hes and don't be over there touching yourself is gay. He's like for three months, I thought I was gay because I was touching myself and I was like looking at my homeboys, like damn, he can't play basketball. Good, No, I'm not gay for him. No, No, he was like he's like I literally was thinking I'm gay because my dad told me if I masturbate, I'm fucking gay. And for three months he was like spent. And then one time in the supermarket and a girl walk by and now and he was like, Nope, not gay, but I'm just like like children sometimes are literally that black and white, so like be careful of the things that you say. The detrimental things are like boys don't cry, or like man up, or like, oh I saw something. This girl that I follow I think I un followed her because it's pissed me off. And she had a little boy whose legs were crossed because her legs were crossed, and she was like, don't cross legs like that, like only mommy does that. That's feminine and the boy has to be like four or five, and I'm like, I didn't like that, Like I don't know, like I don't have a I don't have a son. Do you say that, like because he's mimicking, you'd be like, no, boys don't cross their legs like that, Like that's feminine? Do you say that or is like is that a part of like I don't know, or do you just let the little boy cross his legs and then he'll figure out his own, But I don't know. I was just like that made me uncomfortable that you would even like plant that seed of like a certain way you hold your fucking body is feminine or masculine. So I was just like, I guess that's like something we haven't experiences. We don't have boys, but it's like you have to be really conscious of the little things that you plant that could really confuse a child because it is so nuanced and like I think especially with boys crying being like affectionate with other boys, like the choice in color, right, you can't repeat choose the wrong color, Like shit could get weird, right, you know? Like what are we teaching our kids instead of just like exist? So yeah, just just shug your kids love and acceptance and that they can do what they want, so that it's not associated with it being feminine or masculine. It's just associated with them being themselves. Because I think we have this like the gender norms that we've created, especially in Western society, have created people who are like not in tune with themselves, are prohibiting being like themselves, from being themselves because they're afraid it's going to come off as to this or to that, you know what I mean. Like, there's probably hell of boys who are eccentric and dance a ful and want to wear eccentric clothes, and obviously, like the gender norms are breaking down as we get older, and we're like, I see that doesn't exist, which is cool, but like you don't want to prohibit someone's creativity and who they are and their actual masculinity because they are so busy being concerned about showing up feminine because Daddy said, if I do this, I'm gay. You know, Like maybe the nig is just a designer, you know, Like you know, it's just like these things we placed on people, I think actually sometimes prevents them, like adds more confusion than necessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, shout out to the gay moms, Shout out to the gay dads, Shout out to the gay aunties.
Speaker 1: And the gay uncles. It's your month.
Speaker 3: Go off, be gay as hell, Go see the kids, Go tell them about your love. The interest to speak, Okay, stop hiding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I.
Speaker 3: Went I went into the moms listening who have a gay uncle, like a gay brother or a gay auntie, and you've been hiding your fucking you've been asking your your brothers and sisters to keep their shit away from your kids.
Speaker 1: Fucking stop that shits.
Speaker 3: Not that shit, because you have opportunity, You have get people in your own family that can really help you with this conversation as well. Like you know, like I feel like we were waiting on the perfect time to introduce our our kids to like these said people, when a lot of these said people are literally already in our in our families and around and like kind of kind of like minimuming themselves or for your comfort. So if you're someone that is like asked of that from someone in your family, I want to encourage you to reconsider that because that's just not fair. You're you're asking them to not show.
Speaker 1: Up in for what to like not hold a boyfriend's hand, or they're like, what are you protecting your kid from like the world, because guess what's happening either way, baby, But the all types of varieties of people. Yeah, So yeah, allow, I think I think that's just a bigger conversation is to allowing your kids to see the full spectrum of people and how they actually exist. Like it's not a bad thing. It's not like it just is moms be gay. Mom's be gay, Dad's be gay. Good moms be gay. It's still up there, ish goo, mom's be gaysh mom's besh ish mom's be gayish. I don't know. Twenty twenty six, we're we're trying to see what our percentage is right now, it's probably looking like forty nine percent. I was feeling a lot higher up until this month than I got scared with that, with your with your love interest over there, they even talk to you for two weeks now.
Speaker 3: Like leading up into this moment, I thought like, yeah, yeah, I could tap back into this, and then as I'm into it, I'm just I don't know, just be more direct.
Speaker 1: You gotta take the fucking's bisexual. What can I say? I have a pillow prints that shown is bisexual, and that's what I'm saying. You know, if you're into that, damn me. You know, slide into my DMS direct. If you don't want to do a lot of talking, but you want to do a lot of eye fucking and flirting. Then we got the lesbians for you. It's us. Do you like a little dick? Orlando was not to be considered with, not to be confused with a little, just a big Do you like one big dick? You don't have to like them all. We could just split this one. It's plenty to go around. I'm gonna really test my my jealousy theory as soon as my girlfriend comes over. I'll let you guys know. Curs.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all know how many times this bits called herself jealous in the long schemes of this long and never ending eight year season.
Speaker 1: I take it back. I'm not jealous. I'm open. I'm totally cool and I'm open.
Speaker 3: Ah an affirmation good mom's be gay, But I think that was last year's affirmation.
Speaker 1: Teach your kids about gay people. No, teach your kids about gay people. Now. It doesn't wrong to talk mm hmm. Gay moms matter, Gay moms matter? Is it lesbian moms? Lesbian moms matter? Gay people matter. Normalize same sex love in front of your kids. It's okay to be you're it's okay to be gay, It's okay to be gay. It's okay to be gay. Literally, it is okay to be gay. It's good to be gay. It's good to be gay. And also this is really for the men because there's a lot of suppression. There's a lot of gay suppression that is like really actually hurting the women because the guys who don't feel like they can be openly gay and do gay shit secretly. Then in the morning when they wake up and they hate themselves because they did some shit that they liked, they come and they hate women, and it's really fucking up the whole game.
Speaker 2: So just be gay, Amen, gonna do a card Okay, terror time. The Three of Pentacles.
Speaker 1: I feel like we pulled this recently. Am I triple? The three of Pentacles? The three of Pentacles? Hmmm? Teamwork, collaboration, learning, implementation. The stone mason couldn't build the cathedral without the help of the architects, and they couldn't build it without him. Each person has an important role to play, and when they come together as a team, they can create something much more significant than if they were to undertake the project on their own. So when the Three of Pinnacles turns up in the tarial reading, take it as a sign to collaborate with others, creating synergies to archive to achieve big results. The three of pinnacles represents the value of different ideas and levels of experience and collaboration chetypes. The architects respect the specialized knowledge of the stone mason and the stone mason. The stone mason appreciates the experience of the architects, even though their backgrounds, experience levels, and expertise are very different. Like I'm an expert lesbian and Erica is a beginner lesbian.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even call I'm not going to disrespect the gay community this way. I am not any sort of lesbian.
Speaker 1: Well, I am an expert. Even though their backgrounds, experience level, and expertise are very different, they can come together to share their insight in a way that creates synergy and improves the finished product. There is no us and them or any sense of superiority. Instead, we're all gay. Got it perfect?
Speaker 3: It was really lovely. Well, thank you for that welcome. Thank you guys for joining us. This very gay talk. It's very gay Wednesday. We hate a very gay Wednesday. Speaking of gay Wednesdays, humping a lot. If you want to come to the play Play party for the June teenth Matrix themed party.
Speaker 1: We love the gays. Everybody's invited. Queer, gay, Straight, Curved by Flexible, by Fun. There's a party June nineteenth. Click link in this episode description.
Speaker 3: And just look at all just look at the captions and the descriptions of this episode. For all the other things that we have going on. We mentioned the discord. We have a retreat in Costa Rica that's coming up. If you haven't planned your summer summer vacation, this is a great opportunity to come hang out with the good moms.
Speaker 1: And be your fucking self. And you can follow me on Instagram at watch Erica.
Speaker 3: You can follow Jamila at meila Underscore, map m app and make sure you if you're watching this on YouTube, please subscribe to our channel. We would really appreciate that and leave us a review. If you're listening on Apple or Spotify, leave your girls a review. It takes two seconds and it really does matter, and it really does help black creators get that coin, Help your sisters get that coin.
Speaker 1: Push download, don't just listen, Okay, anyway, We'll see you next week. We love you. Stay gay, se