Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is the Trade Special live stream. It is me Joey P joe p Zapia with me as always my good pal Andrew Erickson, and it's all of you hanging out here on the live stream. Make sure you drop your questions in because well we've got answers to those questions. And also don't forget to subscribe to the channel. Andrew Erickson. Trade deadlines nowadays are kind of all over the place, so I want to talk to you first and foremost about that, and then we will get to the super chats and then continue on with the rest of the questions here. But for your money, when is the best week to have the trade deadline? Is it week eleven? Is it week twelve? Is it after Thanksgiving? At this point with the extended season, where do you like your trade deadline?
Speaker 2: I think that the week eleven is week eleven right before we twelve is a good spot. And I'm not just saying that because that's kind of where it is for most leagues. I don't know. I think getting it before the holidays and Thanksgiving, I think is a good thing for fantasy managers because when you're at thanks Savin Tabor, trying to enjoy some time with your family, not soarily working through trades, working the trade dead, work in the trade, the trade lines. So I think that it's a good segment. I think that at this point you can kind of figure out, like, hey, where am I in the standings? Do I have a chance? Can I make a playoff push? At this point too, you can also know, hey, I'm totally out of there, I need to make any more trades because this team is dead in the water. Or if you hey, I'm making the playoffs, I can acquire pieces for a playoff run. So I think that this is a pretty appropriate time, right before the Thanksgiving kind of holiday.
Speaker 1: I like week twelve, I look right before thing. I think eleven's a little too soon. You're still not sure if you're in or out of the playoffs, especially now that the playoffs are, you know later for most leagues we're talking about, you know now fifteen sixteen, seventeen weeks instead of back in the day it was a little sooner. So I like to push the trade down on a little bit more. And as always here on the show, we're going to get to the super chats first. Let's get to Jesse's question here. I have Detroit defense and can get Philly defense. Ooh, rest of season? Who would you want more?
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta look at the schedules. I think that the Eagles are probably the best. I know that the Eagles have a great schedule, looking at their quarterbacks, the running backs, the receivers.
Speaker 1: So I'll run it down before you go. Detroit, rest of season, No more buys, right, Indianapolis, Chicago, Green Bay, Buffalo Chicago again, San Fran Minnesota. So the playoffs are Buffalo, Chicago's San Fran two out of three of those matchups. I don't love. That was for again the Detroit Lions, and then for the Philadelphia Eagles. Let's take a look at their matchups again, no buys, Rams, Ravens, Panthers, Pittsburgh, Washington, Dallas. So you get Pittsburgh, Washington, and Dallas in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think they're just Week seventeen and by itself makes it the Eagles for playing.
Speaker 1: Dallas, I think so?
Speaker 2: Do I I agree, I think that just that one matchup, get that Eagles fly. Yeah, that's what I say, fly Eagles fly.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Avram Furn of the show, Brown Higgins for Pollard and Jmo half PPR? What side you want to be on?
Speaker 2: Which Brown is this are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I assume a J. Brown not Antonio.
Speaker 2: What about Chase Brown?
Speaker 1: Could be Chase Brown?
Speaker 2: I I can't imagine a world where you're trading AJ Brown and T Higgins for two worst.
Speaker 1: People don't like a J. Brown nowadays.
Speaker 2: Let's say yesterday, why one game out? He sucks, he can't play, but I don't throw the ball whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Look, so Chase Brown and Higgins for Pollard and Jmo.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping the Bengals players.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, easy peasy. Let's go to Dylan's question. Mike Evans for Garrett Wilson currently six and five.
Speaker 2: You're the Mike. Mike Evans says he's gonna play this week. Do you believe him? Joe?
Speaker 1: I believe maybe maybe. I mean, look, I just I think they're trying to throw it all out there and now they're Atlanta lost. They're trying desperately just to hang in there because they still got a shot at the division. And I think you got it with the division getting the playoffs, right now in this grouping, I don't know, man, I mean, the Jets have just completely imploded. I think I'd rather roll the dice with Evans here, like, yes, I don't know what about you?
Speaker 2: Well, I would say, Dylan, because you're six and five, you're training for player on their bye week, so then you don't have anyone else to play this week. And considering there's already six teams on buy, this could give you another loss. I don't know if you can afford to go six and six, So I would probably just keep Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: What you because of the I'm sorry because Garrett Wilson having a buyes that.
Speaker 2: We said, yeah, because he's not gonna be able to play Garret Wilson this week, and right, that's right, that's right. Yeah, And there's a lot of teams on buy, so there's gonna be a lot of lineups this week that are incomplete or missing.
Speaker 1: That also means a lot of lower scoring two, So keep that in mind whenever you have these big bye weeks like twelve and fourteen, the scoring typically is gonna be a bit lower. To drettis for ericson since I'm on Uncle Joey's list, for correcting his spelling of Dewan Jennings last week. What wide receiver ones can I get for Tyreek and Pollard, I'll hit you up the trough.
Speaker 2: I would take a J. Brown for that. Nico Collins, I think that probably would work.
Speaker 1: I'm on Ross Brown, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm on Roussain Brown probably work, Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't get Jefferson at maybe you could? Could you?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Probably not. I don't think can get Jefferson or Chase. I think Jefferson er Chase No. I think Nico A J. Brown. I'm on Raw. I think that's the trio that you might be able to move up to. Let's go to Landon's question here, Tyreek and mixing for d Hop b Rob Junior and Garrett Wilson. What side you want to be on?
Speaker 2: M I'm going to keep the Tyreek and Nixon all right.
Speaker 1: It's a fair trade, though. I think in terms of like bodies for talent andrew a full PPR, I have Bucky Jacobs, Nico CD Anita Flex with the playoffs. What type of player can I get with Chubb and Amari.
Speaker 2: Cooper hears running back Bucky maybe Rashad White. Both have really good schedules the rest of the season, and they're coming off of bye week, so they're not really top of mind players. Tyrone Tracy another running back maybe that you could potentially able to get. Brian Robinson. That would be another running back i'd probably look at.
Speaker 1: For Chubb and Cooper. That's not an overpay for Brian Robinson.
Speaker 2: It's playing Dallas this week, true, fair.
Speaker 1: Enough anybody versus Dallas pretty much nowadays. Let's go to Kay Mitchell or Michelle not sure which one it is. If I want to trade away Debo or DK or even Terry McLaurin for a running back, who should I ask for? I've got Breese Hall on a bye Cuba and Harris are my starters. Well, Harris is playing in less than twenty four hours, so you gotta be starting him. Chuba, I'm fine starting, like you know, he's been solid most of the year. So Deebo, DK or Terry McLaurin. Who do you want off the island? First of all?
Speaker 2: Probably Dky, probably the guy I probably trade.
Speaker 1: DK for David Montgomery. What do you think of that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a good trade. I mean, the line's up the best for every running backs last rest of season, and id all I do is score fannas points.
Speaker 1: Shorty uh, trade Lamb and Dowbdle for mclaura not sure about the rest of the season schedule, including Philly again and the bye week, he would give me Daniels McLaurin stack.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm good trading myy CD Lamb and Rico Daubdell. I mean, how much value does he even have? You can't, I mean you don't feel comfortable starting him, So I would trade both those Cowboys players for mcluar the.
Speaker 1: Rest of season. Tommy DeVito or Cooper Rush. This is a joke, be a question. Cooper Rush, Okay, I'm not I'm not so mad because you thought it was Drew Locke and it's not. It's Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 2: You don't like, clearly, clearly don't like it.
Speaker 1: Mad about We'll see, We'll.
Speaker 2: See if he We'll see who finishes out as the Giants starting quarterback.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll find out.
Speaker 2: The only exception for Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing that's making that word. I mean, that's to be such a terrible thanksgiving the fact that we have to watch the Cowboys and the Giants with Cooper Rush and Tommy the veto playing against each other like, I don't know, man, that might be just.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see the leak neighbors and ceedee Lamb combine for forty targets and be under fifty receiving guys.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Leko Swift target Bijon or Camara rest of season. Well, Bjon if you can get them. Greek Pollard for them, Yeah, Irek and Pollard for Bijeon. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Think it happen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It also Wreek Jennings Pickens, Marvin Harrison pick three for this week. Thanks for the great vibes and the content. Thanks lecom this week. Pickens for sure, Marvin Harrison for sure.
Speaker 2: No I pay Jennings over Marvin Harrison. You're playing, yeah, just so you're playing.
Speaker 1: Reek and Jennings. Okay, all right, all right. I like Marvin Harrison off the bye. I think we're gonna have good things. I feel good. I feel like the worm is turning there. Uh. This is from Jay Hay pros. Should I sell high on Judy? Rest of schedule is tough? Any trade targets you'd like to consider, This would be the time to deal him because it's been better than we could have asked for. Would you trade him for DeAndre Swift? Can't pull that off.
Speaker 2: I don't want Swift on my team.
Speaker 1: White you want him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather have for a shod White. All right?
Speaker 1: What about Tracy? Could he get Tracy for him? Probably not?
Speaker 2: Uh maybe, I mean the Giants are kind of in flux in terms of how you think about the Divito. I think so, yeah, I think yeah. I think selling Judy high is very very smart to do.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite Danny DeVito performance or film? Just out of curiosity, just started out there. I'll read some off because I know you're a little younger. So well. First of all, always Sudying in Philadelphia obviously for the television side, and Taxi, two huge things. Twins probably one of my personal favorites. He was the penguin in the old Batman movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Throw Mama from the train, probably the one for me that I kind of like personal favorites and get Shorty. Those are probably my two favorites of him. Any anything for you?
Speaker 2: There isn't he the dad in Matilda?
Speaker 1: He is the dad in Matilda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean that's that's that's your real That's that's where my mind was. I mean, I just like that movie. It's good movie.
Speaker 1: Look at it's you know, I've never seen Matilda.
Speaker 2: Really that would be good because that to watch it your I don't.
Speaker 1: Know about their teenagers now, So now I.
Speaker 2: Think it's still I think it holds up?
Speaker 1: Does it hold on?
Speaker 2: Man's let us know, does Matilda Hotel?
Speaker 1: Does the hold up? But look at these films he's been in La Confidential, I mean, Big Fish and on a great movie. I think if you know, incredible career, we can only hope to have careers that long and illustrious. Here's from a Deck Dynasty ten PPR trade Bjon and Ridley for three twenty twenty five first round picks and Braylan Allen. Uh No, because I don't think the first round is all that great this year. So I like getting rid of Ridley high. But I just unless your team is absolutely dreadful, I don't know it's one of us gonna be the one or two overall pick. It's a ten team PPR. I don't know if it's super flex here, Deck, I'm gonna assume it's not because you didn't say it was, so I don't know. I mean, Genty's really interesting. So if you want to use one of those picks for him and then come back around for Shadora Sanders or one of the wide receivers. I mean, if Bijeon is the only asset and the rest of the team stinks, I get it. That's the only thing I could say anything to add there, Erickson.
Speaker 2: I don't want to trade away Bijon. Isn't he like twenty two years old?
Speaker 1: He is, But you are getting three first round picks. So if you have a to you and I both know, like if you have a dynasty roster, this is terrible. A great way to move things quickly is to move your best asset and get a crap ton of picks. And I don't know how you sel Brailen Allen's going to be. It depends on whatever the do regime comes in sees. I think regime changes are going to change a lot of guy's values. So my instinct is no, like Andrew, but if you do again like that, that's a pretty good haul. I just Bogman will be a good person to ask about this too, because I don't know where we're at. So if you want to go and discord and hit up bogs in there, Kevin is up next, Tyreken Jennings for Pooka and James Connor. That's a fair trade. I got no beef with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 1: Everybody wins. I like what everyone wins. A trade, That's that's what I like. Eh, awesome dev Look at awesome DEBV nineteen ninety nine on sale today. You're not twenty dollars nineteen ninety nine, hey, bros. A trade in my super Flex League. My quarterbacks Lamar Mahomes Russ wide receivers are McLaurin, Amari, BTJ, Tank, Dell Tillman, JMO, Offer, Donald and Marvin Harrison Junior for Mahomes plus any wide receivers do I take it? And who do I give away? So super Flex League qbs are tight McLaurin and Amury, BTJ, Tank, Del Tillman, JMO, not Great offered Donald and Marvin Harrison Junior for Mahomes. I think with your wide receivers, I take this deal. I think Donald can get you by as your QB two, and I think that getting Marvin Harrison into this mix here, because look, your number one receiver right now is who McLaurin. PTJ has got no quoter. I think you need white Zuper help, I really do. I think he's a good offer and Mahomes has been underwhelming. Let's be honest for the most part, I know it's a good matchup this week, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think yeah, I think Russ and I mean you also have Russ too, So if Donald really starts to like crumble, I mean, Ross has a couple of good matchups, so you can play. You can kind of switch off between Donald and Russell Wilson. And you have Lamar obviously as like your foundation at quarterback, and.
Speaker 1: You probably love Lamar's buying week fourteen, So I understand still wanting that second quarterback. So that's why I get wanting Donald back in this deal. I think it's a good def I think it's good. I think it's a win for everybody. Let's go to Jacob, have Breece, Jacobs and kW three been stuck with Ferguson at wave War's empty. Should I trad kW three for McBride and Jalen Warren. I'm gonna say no, is Jatavian Sanders, Jacob not available, I'd be plugging and playing him this week.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Erickson, Yeah, Jacob, you gotta tell me what waver Wire is empty.
Speaker 1: Two names, Disley, Jatavian Sanders, those are the two names that I think should probably be floating around there. I would be streaming those guys this week and just try to stream tight end rest of season and maybe get lucky with Hey. Sanders had two straight tight end one finishes the last two weeks before the bye. Look for that. Brandon Mielis is a j Brown breesaw for Chase and Jacob's two lateral of a move.
Speaker 2: I mean it, it seems like I want Chase rest of the season.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. I think Chase has a sight set on big numbers because he wants to get paid. I want Chase. It's close, but I want Chase. That's how I feel about it. They don't think it's lateral, So yeah, I think there's only one game wrecker in that group, and it's Chase, and I want the game wrecker. I want the guy who can ruin somebody else's week. Let's go to Doza my Chase Brown for Terry one for one too little.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair wide receiver one.
Speaker 1: And then the alternative is Chase Brown, Josh Downs, Mark Andrews for Terry McLaurin McBride. I like that deal better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say adding those extra pieces because Mark Andrews is a streamer really when Likely's healthy and Downs is going to be really inconsistent with Richard's in. So yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: JP. Do I drop Estimate or pearceaw Evans is coming back?
Speaker 2: I would probably drop Pearsall agreed?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Juwan here. Hey guys, I'm seven and four. Congrats looking for a wide receiver. I have Ken Walker kyra In to offer. My wide receivers are Mike Evans, Myers, Rome Mooney Wattle and i Ara Alave. Please help. Yeah, it's not good. You're in good shape, but things are gonna get dark real real early. I would love to take o Lave if I could.
Speaker 2: And not coming back.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's coming back either, but he's done.
Speaker 2: You can probably just drop him. Honestly, this is.
Speaker 1: Really tough though, because like I don't know, you know, it's not you don't I don't know who the running backs are when you get rid of Kyrienning or Ken Walker. First of all, who do you think brings back more? Karen Williams?
Speaker 2: Right, I think it's probably pretty equal. I mean, Karen hasn't scored like a month.
Speaker 1: So let's let's figure this out. Let's say you can move Kien Williams get back. Let's take a little wide receiver hunt here. Let's say you get back Elak. I was gonna say, Malik neighbors.
Speaker 2: I'm not neighbors, Okay, right, okay, debo.
Speaker 1: And do you need a running back back with him, like an Austin Eckler or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you can get an extra throw in.
Speaker 1: I think that's kind of Joan where you're looking at. Let's go to another one here from Jared Trade away Connor for Hubbard and the Tech defense No hot, no defenses can be streamed, the meg Father, Tilman and Dowdle for mixing. I don't think that's enough for mixing. I mean, if you could do it, good for you, But yeah, I don't think that's happening. Let's go to tough trade Kamara for Hall and Tilman.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Interesting. I kind of like this one, yeah, I don't know if they. I don't think. I think kamaraon Hall are pretty pretty tight rest of the way, and then you get.
Speaker 1: Ade receiver on top of it. Sure, why not Henry odom full ppr A j Cup, Tracy for Bjon neighbors Aughten and White.
Speaker 2: Mus Hmmm, you don't.
Speaker 1: Want getting Bijon and and Aten's been very steady. I like it. I think I do it. I want Bjon rest of season? I think again, because back the same thing. Who's the guy that moves the needle? A cup still worries me? Still free a cup?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think there's enough here. And clearly you're trading for a tight end because you need a tight end. So if you're getting four starters for three and it's pretty balanced the wise, you get the best player. I think it's enough there.
Speaker 1: Totis magotus say, pros, I need help with a start. I'm four and seven. Ooh, this is tough sledding here. Let's go two rbs, two wide receivers, one flex Williams from the Rams, Jacobs, Tracy Jefferson, who Kaakua Jennings Sutton. All right, let's go through these here. So the two rbs that are in are Kiren and uh Tracy? You want to play Tracy this week against Tampa? You want to play Jacobs Jabs? Okay, So Jacobs and Williams are in, Jefferson is in Boom will lock that down? Who is the other wide receiver in Nakua?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Can't not play him?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right? So then you want to flex Tracy or Jennings. I assume you're gonna say Jennings because the Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Pack is what is it full? Full? PPR does not say it says flex full?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 1: Oh? Does? Yes?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah, it's tight between Tracy and Jennings because if George Kittle comes, I think that does matter for Jawan Jennings in terms of his outlook because he didn't played last week. I feel like given that the state of this week where you, like you said, Joe, a lot of low scoring teams because of all the teams on by, I think I'm better. I think I feel safer locking in the floor of Tracy knowing that he's going to get the line sheriff touches in that Giants backfield decent matchup against the Buccaneers versus Jennings, where yes, he should be the target leader. But we've seen this act before with forty nine ers players where one week they spike the next week at somebody else, next week with somebody else, So that does concern me about Yes, he's been very good, but the floor play, Yeah, that's what I mean. And going back to your point about if your opponent is now playing like a bunch of backups because all their guys are on by well, then you don't need to shoot for the moon. You just need to kind of hit that medium projection. I think Tracy can probably do a better job of that than Jwent Jennings James.
Speaker 1: I have a trade going. I get j T that he gets double and Chubb. I have Monty Brian Robinson. I'll have to dream ar b a week fourteen thoughts. I also have two rest of season to keep uh in full PPR Stroud, Nixon Herbert. So who's the odd man out at quarterback? If you're keeping two between Nick, Herbert and Stroud? I think Stroud. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Ye, Stroud doesn't score fantasy points. He's good in real life, but he just doesn't want any fantasy You can get JT.
Speaker 1: For Dawdlin Chubb. That's a great move. I mean period, end of story.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, people are crazy. Man people are bad. Trades happened all the time. Ismael is the porta. A drop depends what droptions are, and.
Speaker 2: Play landmine drops.
Speaker 1: Overlook this week because that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Rather play will just sleep rest of season. I mean, how many times have you actually been able to play Laporta with confidence when Jamison Williams wasn't playing and nearly had one good game and then he got hurt immediately.
Speaker 1: Crazy to be dropping the number one tight ended rankings from the beginning of the year. It's just crazy. I mean, I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying it's crazy. I have Herbert and Mahomes thoughts on them the Cardinals defense rest of season. I want Herbert over Mahomes rest of season, the way things are going, although this week I would prefer Mahomes. It's a good matchup.
Speaker 2: This week a good matchup too.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. I'm six and five Henry London and Chase.
Speaker 2: Brown, Henry four London and Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: Henry four London and Chase Brown.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're the one. You're the Henry guys enough.
Speaker 1: No, well, not enough for me to trade Henry. But if I'm getting Henry.
Speaker 2: Yeh okay, okay, well you just have you have a better person, Derek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the stretch run here. Every balls to the wall. I want the guys who move the needle. The other things I will find. I'll find my ten twelve point guys, those guys that have blow up games, and I want those. I want the chases. I want the Ta Kuon's. I want the Henrys. I want those guys in a full PPR trade. James Cook and Marvin Harrison Junior for Gibbs and Rashad White. Cook and Harris for Gibbs and Rashad White. I don't love it, to tell you the truth. But where are you? Where are you at?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't love it either.
Speaker 1: I mean think I want cooking Harrison. I think I like that combo better. I mean I like Gibbs a lot. Don't get me wrong, but I think the combo is better here. And I don't think it's hard because Gibbs also loses a ton of touchdowns to Montgomery. That's the challenge here, you know, if you're looking at where he is now he is RB six on the ear. I mean he's still got nine touchdowns. I mean, the if you're going by my standard of best player in the deal, then you do make this deal because you're getting Gibbs. So basically it would be Gibbs Chase Brown that would be your new pairing wide receivers are JJ mcclaurin really and Myers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm trying to look at his team dynamic or his or her team dynamic to to really kind of get because again I think this trade is close. But in one deal, he's moving away from receiver, so you're getting rid of Harrison. That means you're going to be starting really your Myers in your play because I like Harrison's.
Speaker 1: If he's a two wide receiver league, I like this deal a lot more. In a three wide receiver league, I like it less because again, now you're down to Ridley and Myers starting every week.
Speaker 2: But I mean, the only the running back he has is so I mean, he probably be playing Chase Brown and James Cook every single week and that's it because he has no other depth. Bigsby, you can't play you can't play Balen Allen.
Speaker 1: But it really comes down to do you want to play Myers or do you want to play Marvin Harrison. I want to play Martin Harrison. Like, that's not close for me. Look, if you have again, if this is the situation in a two wide receiver league, I think you can make this deal because then you're down to JJ McLaurin every week. You're fine, your pass bys, you're good. If it is a three wide receiver league, I think just think long and hard about it. Gibbs is the best player of the deal. So do I want Gibbs? Yes, so I'm willing to do it. But you might also want to hit the waiver wire for some more backup running backs like the Gus Edwards and trade Benson's of the world. I think you head your bets that way.
Speaker 2: I will say last thing on that last trade is it looks like that person doesn't have any really running backs to play this week. So if you need to, I mean, if you need a win right now, like you gotta get Gibs in white on your team because James Cook's on a bye, Chase Brown is on a buy, Bran Leon Allen's on a by. I don't know who you're playing, Jake PPR.
Speaker 1: I have Jacob's, Rashad White, Bucky Pollard, I'm on raw, Deebo Reed, and Jennings. Would I be overpaying for Derek Henry if I trade Bucky Pollard at Debo? Nope, go do it, because really you're just dealing Debo for Derrick Henry. The other guys don't matter because Derek Henry goes right into that number one spot there and you just play him and Rashad White or whatever rest of the season. That's fine. I'm fine with this. I got notework. Yeah, Jacob's not even sorry Jacobs.
Speaker 2: And Jacob, you're good.
Speaker 1: Do it? Make it? So let's continue on here. Let's go to Jenny Wurtz. I have Bucky, Estimee, Gus Edwards, and Trey Benson for running back. Who do I play pick two in the Yahoo League?
Speaker 2: Bucky? I think that I would probably play his next three guys man. Clearly, Jen, Jenny's going through the bipocalypse issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is what happened. Well, Jenny, if you have a good record, then you don't worry about taking the l here. Bucky is the only guy that you. Bucky and Estimate are probably the two guys you probably feel best about I would think, or is it Bucky and Gus Edwards at this point with the way that's what's going.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, Edwards I think has probably the most touchdown upside just because of the way they use him, leave him with the goal line and that Chargers Ravens game, and know the Raves of a good run defense, but the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Are so good against that run game.
Speaker 2: But it's not like the Chargers aren't gonna score any points, Like if they get to the goal line, then they might use the Gus Edwards so you can get a touchdown. I mean you'd say Edwards is a better touchdown ons an estimate who we have no.
Speaker 1: Idea that Gus Edwards or the touch on that Edwards.
Speaker 2: And then Benson has a good match up against Seahawks, but we don't know what his work but I guess like the only one I can feel confident about, like what they're gonna do is Edwards should get a red zone carry and yeah the.
Speaker 1: Workload, So we'll take that Bucky and Gus there. It is also uh speaking of take and we're also giving away fun things here, including our latest Trophy Smack giveaway. The Wallsmack is back. Everybody, subscribe to the Fans Bros. YouTube channel, drop your comments below, and then of course ring the bell toll it goes ding for notifications, so you know if you are the new winner of our latest trophy Smack giveaway. The Wallsmack is the best way to show everybody how much you love fantasy football and you should hit up trophies. Smack anyway the number one destination for epic fantasy football trophies. So again, drop the comments, ring the bell and subscribe to the Fantasy Pros if you want to be the latest winner of our new trophy Smack Wallsmack Giveaway four Week twelve. Back to the questions, let's see here. Let that one already, Let's go to the next one here, Ka Michelle, how confident are you about Dallas Goddard rest of season?
Speaker 2: Not confident at all?
Speaker 1: Will Disley or Goddard Disley?
Speaker 2: He doesn't get targets with this other guy's healthy. And you pointed out where the Eagles don't throw the ball, So that's not a volume to go around.
Speaker 1: I would you have to say Quon and Jalen Hurts and play defense. Simple games, run the ball play defense. Sorry Daddy Darth flex nw I or Warren.
Speaker 2: This week we're doing this with nests with Nick Westbrook a quenom. Now he's deserved the hype acronym.
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 2: I mean he scores touchdowns every single week. So actually I like Jayalen Warren a lot this week. I think the Cleveland Browns are one of these run defenses that can over pursue it time. I mean, we've seen them give up so many big plays and who is the more explosive rusher between Jayleen Warren and Naji Shalen Warren? So I think he can rip off some big plays, especially if it's bad weather in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Ice cold thirty five to check O or Tracy Tracy. Oh for Tracy, it's still Tracy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, easy, there you go.
Speaker 1: Be car. My favorite the individa role is the stripper and friends. Yes, very good in that one at Phoebe's bachelor at party. That is great. He's had a lot of great cameos and things like that, so he the cameo and Beetlejuice in the new Beetle Juice. Do you see the second Beetle Juice beetle just beetle juice. It's good. Did you like the first beetle Juice? Just regular beetle juice?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've seen it. I don't remember last time I saw it. Honestly, I think it's a it's it feels like a really weird movie. I don't know. I like the weird thing that your vibe.
Speaker 1: Andrew Connor lad for Flowers.
Speaker 2: This seems kind of lateral to me. I don't know, like what am I gaining by just get Flowers? I mean, I don't know. I mean I guess. I mean, well, that already had his bye week, so I think I've got to keep glad. I mean, he's he's playing really well. Like, probably keep glad.
Speaker 1: You've got some people supporting you here.
Speaker 2: Matilda Forever I had a great, great soundtrack, very good news.
Speaker 1: Matilda holds up there. You got a lot of people like it. The Matilda. Yeah, you know what, I was old when Matilda came out. I was too old for those kind of movies, you know, probably high school or whatever, you know, So it's just not my childhood, you know. Uh Derogdalan uh first in my league full PPR. I have mixed in Henry, I also have Neighbors, Lamb Cooper, Sutton Worthy, Down's White, Stevenson, Oten. Do I need to make any moves? Well, I love Henry mixing uh Neighbors Lamb Boy, that must have seventy really good, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Got to get rid of one of those guys. You can't have both of those guys because someone's gonna let you down in the playoffs. Between those two.
Speaker 1: It's the Lamb schedule. Can I make a case for it in the playoffs? Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 2: I don't. It doesn't matter to me. It's the quarterback. That's all I care about. The same thing with Neighbors. Neighbors does a good schedule too, But it doesn't matter if it's Tommy to beat or throw you the ball, like that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So well, he did get eight of ninety three. I mean that was seventeen PPR point.
Speaker 2: Cooper rushed through the ball fifty five times. Okay.
Speaker 1: Rest of season Washington Giants, Cincinnati, Carolina, Tampa, Washington, Tampa Philly is sorry Tampa Philly, Washington, but Washington we caighteen. So really like this if you want to get to the finals, I think it's Ceedee Lamb. I think he keeps Ceede Lamb. You try a deal, I would just do Tomy DeVito, who knows.
Speaker 2: I think you just do whoever you get the most for.
Speaker 1: And will ARB's are set and CD is my wide receiver for Should I just hold well, I guess he's a roaters here four Like that's that's fine, Yeah, that's fine, he's your four.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta have the discipline to know if he's your four, that you don't always have to start him. Then just let's go to luck Duck.
Speaker 1: Should I start or shot White over Karen Williams or Chewa Hubbard? And if no, then should I trade him for Jennings and Myers? I sho showed White over Karen Williams. I don't think I want to do that.
Speaker 2: I would not start White over either of those guys. Either trade him. I think I'm traded for Jennings and Myers more wide receivers if I'm never going to play White like I mean, Kyen, I mean, I guess it's like the rest of season. I think you could see a scenario where you may want to do White because if we see Brooks eating to Hubbard's role like that could be concerned, like we don't know what's going to happen there, whereas White, we know his role alongside Bucky is catch passes. He's got a good schedule, So there could be a scenario in a couple of weeks where you can play White over Hubbard. Not this week, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: But also your wide receivers are like if your wide receivers are really bad, then fine. Otherwise they'd rather have the wide receiver the running back depth. I think that's how at this one. Let's go to Tito, Marvin Harrison or Terry rest of season.
Speaker 2: I think he's pretty close. And you're pointing out here, Tito, that the Eagles play against McLaurin again, I think it's a fair trade. And if you want to get out from McLaurin now before things maybe don't improve with Washington, they still have their bye week. Again. I really like Marvin Harrison rest of season. I think he's a great schedule. So yeah, I'm cool with making this deal.
Speaker 1: Do you think Jane Daniels is just playing hurt and that's what's going on here.
Speaker 2: I think it's possible. I mean, just you know, Cliff Kingsbury's offices kind of get solved out a little bit in the second half. Yeah, he's been playing hurt, he's not been running as much. Look, it's hard to like keep the level of how well he was playing every single week. It's just like hard to do.
Speaker 1: I don't think we made enough of a stink of the fact that he got hurt and then wasn't supposed to play and then did and then played again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that we're all gonna forget about when he plays Dallas this week and he doesn't have to run at all because.
Speaker 1: We also three weeks later, so hopefully he's healed a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more off the mini bye week too.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, Jenny Wurtz. Sorry, Also, should I drop one of these rbs for Roshan Bucky estimate Gus Edwards trade Benson?
Speaker 2: Uh, now we know. I mean, I'm not not I'm not losing losing sleepover trying to get the Bears.
Speaker 1: It's going to Grayson trade Garrett Wilson for Bucky and Bijeon. Yes, yeah, I mean get I don't think you're gonna get that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, just had a bad game against Denver, so it's like, hey, Byelo there.
Speaker 1: You Yeah, but that's kind of tricky. Ryan trade Lamb, Sutton and Swift to receive Gibbs and Red. Yes, Yes, definitely, yes, big yes for me Jack first place team. I got Chuba, Brian Robinson, Cook, Tyrone, Tracy a running back Lass. RB's looking for a wide receiver to who should I target? Pickens will be number one. I would not be targeting Neighbors. Terry is also fine if you could sell Cuba for like, if you don't want to give up one of the prime guy, I guess here's the thing, Like, you don't want to give up who of these running backs here?
Speaker 2: I would give up any of the running backs for Pickens to me, So don't care.
Speaker 1: Your running back even Cook right, just put out there any of them.
Speaker 2: I think I would I higher than all these guys, So that would be the easy one to do. I would say, I think Cuba would be fine for Terry or Neighbors if you can make that happen. I don't know if you can, but I think Brian Robinson for Terry would be a fine switch. If you need the receiver more than the running back, so they play on the same team. Think similar outlooks just at different positions. Yeah, it's how have you?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to the next question here. This one's from Ryan. Got offered Cup and Chubb for kW three and Marvin Harrison Junior. My other rbs are Hall and Hunt. My other wide receivers are Garrett Wilson, Cooper and DJ Ball.
Speaker 2: I want to keep Ken Walker and Marvin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 1: So okay, there you go, Thank you, Zachary. Let's go to land in Oh. Here's a list of your team. Okay, Well then that's a little bit trickier there too. To do all that. You can't really get into that during the live stream. Michael morrowitz uh start to or love Bucky or Kareem trade CD. So let's start one at a time to or love to Bucky or Kareem Kareem this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he's there's like.
Speaker 1: The Panthers running back wise, I don't care even if Poteco's there was he gonna.
Speaker 2: Get it doesn't matter. They're gonna give Hunt twenty Carre's gonna average three yards per carry. He's gonna score, and then you're gonna feel fine.
Speaker 1: Yep. Trade CD. Yeah, if you can do it, that's that's the idea. All right, let's get to uh bring back the Gronk. Need to win next three to make the playoffs. Dicey, I have Kiren, Tracy Dawdell, i'm mon raw Pickins, Marvin Erson Junior, and Reed. Do I stick with my team or I need to make a trade right now? Uh? Look, you've also had a lot of buys happen already. So I'm looking at this team and I'm thinking, Okay, you're kind of clear sailing for at least Week fourteen. So you're playing Kiren, You're playing Tracy Doubtle is odd man out. If somebody needs a running back, flip him a'man ra. You want to keep pickings, you want to keep Harrison's gut. I think I think this team has been a victim of bye weeks and some odd bad performance weeks, So I don't think there's too much to do here. You're kind of stuck with this grouping. If you can move Dowbdell, and if you move Doubt and Read and move up a tier a wide receiver, that's maybe the move. But other than that, man, I think you just kind of you probably will win Week fourteen. It's Week twelve and thirteen that you really got to worry about right now. And everybody's playing week thirteen and a'mon Ra has a good matchup in week thirteen. They're in the dome. Gotta love that. What do you think, Ericson?
Speaker 2: I think you got to stick with your guys. I don't think there's a lot you can really do here. Again, the only piece I don't don't like is doubt all and there's a reason why. And he doesn't have a lot of value right now.
Speaker 1: So let's go to Rick any p p R made the playoffs and rest of season? Do I trade Jones and Hopkins for Gibbs, a chan.
Speaker 2: Or Hall, Aaron, Jones and Hopkins for Gibbs? Yes, yes, any of them don't care? Probably yeah, probably all those. Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Darren excuse me, Darien Lamb for Neighbors again. I'm taking Lamb. I like his schedule the rest of season.
Speaker 2: I mean Neighbors says it's a good schedule too.
Speaker 1: He does Doza, d hen and Tilman for aman Ra and Cook.
Speaker 2: Is this enough for for Derrick, Henry, Joe.
Speaker 1: Uh, Derrick, Henry and Tilman? I mean, I'm on raw Derrick Henry. It's it's the similar plane.
Speaker 2: So it is. Yeah, yeah, I mean you're getting two pretty strong starters, and I mean tell him it's still kind of a fringe guy.
Speaker 1: I agree obviously, dere Peyton, Kamara and Flowers for Chase. If you could do it, great, but I don't think you could pull it off. Let's go to dev different trade for superflex Mahomes, Russ and McLaurin for Tee law Cousins and Jamar Chase. Oh, I love getting chased, but I don't know about Lawrence rest of season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you can't trade for Lawrence until we actually know if he's like he's coming back.
Speaker 1: Then, So let's say Cousins and Lamar for Mahomes and McLaurin.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, Cousins is a good by low for quarterbacks because he was bad against Denver and he's on a bye week. But I mean him playing bad in Denver was kind of like predictable, right, Like we kind of like expected them to play play bad, Like the rest of his season. Schedule's pretty good. They've played a lot of road games this season, so they're back in the Dome for a lot of their second half matchups, and you know he's got good weapons, and when he's not like pressured or facing really defenses, he's usually pretty good. So yeah, Kirk Cousins is a good is a good bye?
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get to another one of the questions here. Let's go to Zachary Jordan's question, I'm five and six with Russ and Rogers at QB? Should I trade CMC and Walker for a QB? And if so, who do I target? Why would you do that in a single quarterback league? Just keep playing Russ? It's fine, fine, somebody just dropped somebody on a buy.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you're gonna see there's a lot of especially this week with all the teams on by, there are people that are making business decisions with their lineups and cutting guys they probably shouldn't be cutting.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Drop advantage first of all, Russ's passes by. You're never playing Rogers. Drop Rogers right now, Zach, Like, what do you hold on to? Like if the apocalypse happens and Russell Wilson gets hurt, Iron Rodgers is not the good pivot here.
Speaker 2: You pick up justin fields? Yeah, right, you just.
Speaker 1: Pick up fields exactly Honestly, if that's the scenario for a backup quarterback, Rogers or Justin Fields is the pivot. I'd rather have Fields. It's not even close. I'd rather drop Rogers for Fields if he desperately want to the quarterback. At least that makes sense. Roger's gonna buy anyway. This week, Kate King give Dobbins and Downs for Ken Walker and DJ Moore. Hmm, best player in the deal is probably Walker.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, but I don't want DJ Moore on my team, so I understand that.
Speaker 1: But DJ Moore better than Downs in theory, maybe not in practice. So I'll take that deal. I'll take the I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess Walker because he's the best part.
Speaker 1: So yeah, full PPR Lamb or neighbors for Evans.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get it done?
Speaker 1: There you go, Ice Cold Tillman Hopkins trade for m h J. McConkie. Yes, ah, there go, he's going with the young boys. All right. Let's go to uh thermal Mortal Taco or no the fellmoretal. Oh that's an I I thought it was an l the Immortal Taco. My apologies, I Mortal Taco. You'll live forever, Tyrone, Tracy and Jacoby Myers for Ceedee Lamb and Tank.
Speaker 2: Bigsby, which I want the rest of season.
Speaker 1: Tracy Myers is the better.
Speaker 2: Floor Tracy myers hip.
Speaker 1: However, However, if you are playing with house money, I'm taking the lampside again. I guess the schedule is really good if he if he can get a touchdown every now and again against some of those lay mass defenses, I think I take the shot there, I do. I do. I know you think I'm crazy. Cooper Rush is not good. We know that it's not good. But we see a lot of kno good quarterbacks, but sometimes with favorable schedules somehow get fantasy points. Uh, Jeff Fellow Bros. Still decimated wide receiver. Trade Kiren Hall or Tracy with QJ for AJ Brown, Jennings and Pacheco. So Kyron Hall or Tracy, Well, I don't want to put Kyrien R. Hall in that deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you can trade Tracy and QJ for AJ Brown?
Speaker 1: What I don't think you could do that? No, But basically what we're saying is take one of these guys, but do you want Honestly, none of these makes sense here unless you want to deal Hall and QJ for A J. Brown. That's the deal that makes sense. Do you want to do that?
Speaker 2: That's the deal that makes Yeah, if you're decimated wide receiver, that makes it. We're going to just trade Tracy straight up for Jennings would be the other one.
Speaker 1: I don't love that as much. I know Tracy's getting the ball, I don't know Jennings is. That's how I feel about that one. Scott Noy's Higgins or Mike Evans for Geno in the super Flex.
Speaker 2: Mmm p p R.
Speaker 1: I think Evans got a hamstring issue, older wide receiver.
Speaker 2: It's not like has been a bill of help.
Speaker 1: He hasn't. But he also to play for. But he also he's also really really good when he plays.
Speaker 2: He's already he's already shown on tape that he's good, and he's like, well, hurt my hamstering again, can't play.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Evans. Too many variables, and let's be honest, the PPR Evans isn't lighting the world on fire this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's not a PPR guy. He's a he scortes touchdowns, but the also have one of the best schedules left.
Speaker 1: He's got six touchdowns. In seven games. He also only is three hundred and thirty five yards and twenty six catches this year.
Speaker 2: You know, I know he's missed a couple of weeks. I'm taking I'm gonna I'll sell Higgins. He's on a bye week. This is a perfect opportunity to sell high on T Higgins because he's healthy.
Speaker 1: So zig Woods. Should I be worried about aman Rosse and Brown and Monty during the playoffs considering the lines record? No, No, it's Dan Campbell. There's no there's no break pedal for Dan Campbell. Have you been watching some of these games? He doesn't understand it. Michael ten Man, PPR, Kyler, Ah Chan, Cook, Brown, Hill, London Cup, JSN, Hockinsinc.
Speaker 2: And Kate?
Speaker 1: Do I trade Bijeon and Marvin Harrison Junior for Hill? Brown and JSN? I say, see Bijon? No? Or do I trade four Bijeon for Hill?
Speaker 2: Wait? This is trading for four and he's had four twice. So who are you actually trading away? Okay, let's just talk about sides so that we don't know which one he's on.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's should I trade for Jon J M HJ for Hill? Because he's got Hill on the roster, so it's Hill Brown, right, So it's Chase Brown, Tyreek Hill and JSN for Jon and Marvin Harrison. I like getting Bjon, So yeah, you're giving up a lot, but I like getting Vjon.
Speaker 2: I say yes, At first I thought it was a J. Brown. We can need people. Make sure you specify between A J. Brown and Chase Brown because are too.
Speaker 1: Then you're wide receivers, become Marvin Harrison, London and Coup. Is that enough to get it done for you? I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, so there you go. Let's go to David trade away JT for Pollard and Jennings in a full point ppr.
Speaker 2: Uh No.
Speaker 1: No. Now, if you need extra help today, we don't get to your question. Don't worry because we've still got a lot of things that can help you, such as my playbook app Have you heard of it because I talked about it all the time. My playbook is here for you. Use the Trade Analyzer to help you find trades and evaluate them using our ECR and all of our tools of Fantasy pros to make sure that you're getting the best deal to help you rise in the standings, and then get into the playoffs and win the whole damn thing. So you can instantly evaluate how any trade will affect your team this week, in the rest of season, or even in dynasty leagues too. So crush your competition and sink your league for free today use the Trade Analyzer, go to fantasybros dot com, slash my playbook, or download the my Playbook app wherever you get your apps. Jeff's question is next. Jeff traded Lamb for Harrison and Warren. Did I get enough back? I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you did a good job.
Speaker 1: Tito's back for more Daniels or Baker. Rest of season Daniels, Okay, you gotta take that rushing equity. Hopefully he gets back to running. Should I trade Wilson, Terry or Sutton? I don't understand this question.
Speaker 2: Should you trade away one of I mean you trade away probably Garret Wilson because it's probably the thing you get the most back for.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Uh could be Russell Wilson too, Now we don't know. Gotta be more specific, everybody, Vince Cassiano, Should I trade Isaiah Pacheco and Jennings for Pickens? Sure? If you could do it. I doubt you can. My team is Joe Burrows, A Flowers, Saint Brown eight, chan Be, Rob Kopp, Harrison and Bowers. A pretty good team. Pretty good team. But yeah, Pachecko and Jennings for Pickens. If you could do that, I don't think you're gonna fall short. But it's just the way I wanted. I would I would agree. Here's one. I just got Mike Evans for Kareem Hunt thoughts makes sense.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: It's gonna hurt you this week, but it makes sense. Chad this week, defense Casey or Denver. I'll take Casey, Casey against Bryce Young after a loss. Yes, please, yes, please?
Speaker 2: You mean the two the Panthers on two game winning streak Panthers. I know ever since who has the highest winning streak entering the Panthers Chiefs game? Panthers are Chiefs Panthers.
Speaker 1: I saw a really fun stat which was had had the last plays of games or last scoring opportunities gone the other way? Did you see this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like one of the worst teams maybe two and seven. Yeah, Bengals are one of the best.
Speaker 1: And the the funniest part was that the Panthers would would actually be one win less. Still bad. I'm just loving that I have the under six and a half for Jet wins this year. I bet that. Oh it feels so good. It feels so good. Let's go to Jordan. Fried turkey, smoke turkey or baked turkey. Jordan. Here's my answer. Zero turkey. I'll eat it, but it's a pain. The ass to make it takes forever. Gross. I make short ribs and I cooked them for about six hours. You do the whole thing. Make some nice mashed potatoes with that. That's Thanksgiving at my house. But I'll go for you here, turkey boy, what do you like? I like smoked meats here, smoked me kind of guy. I can tell that about you.
Speaker 2: I want to have a one day. I want to have like a I want to be one of those people that like smokes. They're like they're like, wake up at like five am, like throw this giant slab of meat and just like you have.
Speaker 1: A smoker here, we have a smoker at the Piece of Peat house. Oh, Flex League, you know what we do next year when you come up for Flex Draft. We'll get up in the morning, we put the meat on. We'd come back at seven o'clock at night. Boom, there it is.
Speaker 2: After we after we go to Panadas. Get the gut.
Speaker 1: How good is Panada Mama? That the best?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Not a sponsor of THESS not yet. Absolutely Angria will kick.
Speaker 1: We will knock you on your ass too. That is some serious Angria. Andrew Erics and I eating Panadas, drinking Sangria on a beautiful August afternoon, pounded Panadas. Man, it was so good. The best place if you're in New York, go to Panada, Mama, one of my favorite spots. Uh, let's go to Swolby Kenobi, Bucky Irving or Tyrone Tracy.
Speaker 2: This week, Tracy, guys are in good spots. I don't know. I feel like I might like Bucky Moore. I mean, I mean the Buccaneers are favored to win against the Giants, right, yeah, so I mean I think it probably Bucky, honestly.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, Joe fi orright, would you trade Garrett Wilson for Lamb?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why Garrett Wilson doesn't have a quarterback either.
Speaker 2: Tyro Taylor will be in there. He's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh God, pretty please Santa Claus for Christmas? All I want this year is that to happen, Tyro Tyron Taylor. Please let Tyron Taylor replace Aaron Rodgers a quarterback jet.
Speaker 2: We saw all the articles right where it came out that they basically fired everyone that said they that had the idea of like benching him, and now they're all fired.
Speaker 1: Please Santa Claus, I've been good all year. Please give me that. That's all I want. Shizzle Trey Cuba for MHJ and Downs. Yeah, this is good with that, as long as you got to RB depth to do it. Oh, that would be amazing. Aaron Rodgers having to sit on the bench and watch Tyrod Taylor play. Oh, oh so good. Ryan must win out for the playoffs and ten team have PBR, I have Chase and Garrett was on a buy, so I've left is Hopkins till mid Downs also in JOKU. Any deal to make the rest of the season. Josh Allen, Nicks, Jacobs, and Montgomery. Well, here's the thing you don't need. Once Josh Allen comes back for his buy, you know you drop Nicks because you're never playing him over like it's not happening. So use that to build some more depth. Go get a Benson or go get somebody you know, handcuff running back. If you want to deal Garrett Wilson now, like would if you can get pickens for Garrett Wilson straight up, I would do that. I don't know if you can, but you could try, Like that's the kind of deal I'd want right now to get a w this week and maybe you have a better you know, offense going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. I mean, if you have to win out, I think you have to actually think about eating Chase too, even if it's yeah to get tick one Barkley, just like even if it's a lateral move for like handing to run, because you need to win now and Chase can't help you. Wilson can't help you. So even if you're laterally moving those players, just for people that are playing this week, or maybe even taking a little bit of a I mean, you could try Chase Chase for Justin Jefferson, right, and it's like, hey, Jefferson plays this week. I'd rather have Chase. But it's close enough where you know, you maybe get a deal done.
Speaker 1: So let's go to Jeff's question here in New York style pizza or Chicago style pizza, you know, I am a New Yorker, so I am, of course going to say New York style, but I don't hate Chicago style pizza. I actually enjoy it. I like the pizza pie deep dish thing. It's a very different experience though. I mean it's pizza with a knife and a fork, so it's a very different thing. I don't hate Chicago style like some people do, but it's it's New York style pizza for me. Andrew, any thoughts you.
Speaker 2: Had Chicago, I have all. I like all types of I'm not I'm never gonna say no to pizza.
Speaker 1: So we were just talking about the Italian restaurant. I took you in deebro To last year to Alma, which was great in my town. That was a good but this good plaze right, maybe Tommy DeVito will be there after the victory. Darth Twerk thinking about trading either ad Ni Mitchell or Calvin Ridley for Trey Benton in a PPR dynasty. I'm pretty goodt wide receivers, but I'm sure on RB this will you move to help me start next year? What do you think trading Adie Mitchell and Calvin Ridley for Tred Benson. I like this, I like it a lot. Ridley's about done here. Probably this is his cell high period. I put him on the block in my dynasty league because I got tons of wide receivers, and I'm sure somebody could use him and Adie Mitchell, I'm not I'd rather have Benson than Mitchell, So I'm good with this.
Speaker 2: I think that, honestly, I don't think that if you traded both those guys to get Trey Bentson that would be an overpay tree. Benson's is gonna be the start running back for the Cardinals next season. Like, don't forget that. James Connor is a free agent.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's what I mean. I love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do whatever you can to get Trey Benson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it. Let's go. Let's go to the next one here, West Dog trade Higgins or DJ more for the playoffs? Which trade DJ Moore? I brought Higgins. Higgins plays with a real quarterback. That's easy. Thinking about trading neighbors for Tracy I need an RB. I mean, it's fine, my favorite.
Speaker 2: I don't like remove my away from the Tommy DeVito situation by then putting myself back in the Tommy DeVito situation. Like, yes, if you're going to trade away a giant, don't get another giant.
Speaker 1: Back out of the giant's business.
Speaker 2: Keys.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Chicago style is lasagna change my mind. I don't know what it is, but it's not Lazagni either. It's definitely its own thing, and it's good. It's good. Look Pat fits Morris chiming in Chicago tavern style thin crust is the way to go, Joe, not that deep dish pizza casserole crap. There you go, Pat fitz Morris in the chat here ladies and chiming in I've had the tavern style. Also, it's good again. I'm with Ericsson. Just all pizza, Just all pizza. Kyle Deebo and Purty for burrowing Kelcey. I want burrowing Kelcey. Slam Kelsey man lamb dunk dreadis best Thanksgiving side? Mashed potatoes or mac and cheese like bats. I like, I'm just both. I'm all about the sides at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Like mashed potatoes, a steakle. It's a staple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, like both of those can be bad. You know, somebody can screw up the mashed potatoes, you know, like the people who leave like the skins and stuff like that, and I don't bide by that. I'll leave the skin on a baked potato, but I don't want to in my mashed potatoes. That's gross. Some people make it.
Speaker 2: Too garlic like that, And in mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's too oily. People don't make it right. No, like, both of these can be screwed up. I'm with you. I think mashed potato feels a little bit more Thanksgiving me to me, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be serving that. I mean, if you if you pull every household Thanksgiving, how many you have mashed potatoes? Be like one hundred percent? Right, unless someone's like, specifically we're not having mashed potatoes, whereas mac and cheese would be, oh we have mac and cheese, like, oh, we just don't have it, like, oh it's not like I think and cheese, Yeah, I don't for you don't forget the magazee something.
Speaker 1: You won't forget my mom's making the mac and cheese. I like sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: All the carbohydrates I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a carb up for Black Friday? That's right.
Speaker 1: So I could run over somebody at Walmart. Uh, Victor's question, I have Josh Allen Nicks K nine, Jacob's Rashad White, Jamar Sutton, Harris and Jennings blah blah blah offered Malik Breece for K nine, Marvin Harrison Junior Hopkins need wins but White over K nine this week scary. Uh so, let's try to break this down here, offered Malik and Breeze, Hall for so that that's the incoming Malik and Breese outgoing? Is Walker, Harrison and Hopkins you like that deal? I don't love it.
Speaker 2: This is number one. This is this steals like give me a migrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm alete and utter. My brain's going to pop it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't love it either.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. I mean, like this isn't Malik and Breese in week two where we're like, yeah, this seems like a good idea. We have to live in there now of these teams. Yeah, and then now these teams is they suck? Those teams stink. The Jets finally got over there with the last team in football to get over twenty five points, the.
Speaker 2: Last and if you need wins right now, Walker's playing Harrison's playing Hopkins is playing Breese's on a bye week, so he can't even help you, and then Malik is again. Once we see another with at least one game with tyany Vito, we can probably get a better understanding of like what his rest of season projection is going to be. But this one week, the first start, it could be really bad. And then you're sunk. And then you have Breeze coming back from bye and then Lak neighbors with a bad quarterback and you remonderate about that.
Speaker 1: Herman Deep, that's a great name. I have CD Devanta Mcconagie Myers, Tilman for wide receiver, Tracy, Chase Brownershod White and Alagi Pacheco ten person BBR Tracy and lad Cup.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're condensing your receivers. I'm gonna say no, man, so you I don't like it. I mean, Cup would probably be the best. I don't like it on his team, wouldn't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But see then now you're playing after Tracy goes. Now you're playing first of all, this week, you have nobody right because Tracy gone. So you're playing for Shad White and Nausey. I guess that's what you're down to that's not bad. Well, I guess here's the thing. You're you're banking on Pacheco. I forgot Pacheco's in this mix. You're banking on Pacheco coming back and being useful the playoffs. So in that sense, really it's Lad for Cup. That's that's the trade you're making.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I mean, unless I'm fine with that. I don't know, Like do we do? Are we?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I really like Lad rest of the season and Cup I do too. I've Cup I'm always worried about, like because of his age and the Rams don't have I mean, the Rams playing the Eagles this week and this week is gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: Here, here we go, this San fran Jets, Arizona. Those are the last three games for Cup in the playoffs and he's got two out of three weeks over one hundred yards. You know what, Go get Cup, Go do it.
Speaker 2: But is it crazy to think that, Like how crazy would be if Lad outscorts Cup rest of season? Is that? Like so like Outlander's.
Speaker 1: Surprising but not shocking.
Speaker 2: But I think the Chargers have just they have a great schedule, right, they do?
Speaker 1: They do? But so Matthew Stafford throws a ball to Cooper Cup like that's just justin.
Speaker 2: Herbert throws a bottle.
Speaker 1: Lad. Look yeah, but look lad, I'll take cup. I think you take cup.
Speaker 2: Keeping, lad keeping, I'm keeping the rookie.
Speaker 1: No, I've went on the stream too long. See's what happens. We've going ninety minutes today, we had the extra half hour, and Andrew right at the right at the hour mark starts getting punchy. So the next half hour you have no idea.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Stevenson for Harrison straight up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do it? Sure? Yeah, I don't think he can. But try London or DK half PPR rest of playoffs.
Speaker 2: London, easy, London.
Speaker 1: Let's go to t Hi. Should I trade BTJ for Bucky in a PPR?
Speaker 2: Yes, a PPR Still Bucky Cat just passes again. I don't. I still don't know about this Trevor Lawrence thing, like supposedly he's coming back.
Speaker 1: He's a game with Mac Jones.
Speaker 2: Really five for eight, he should have on over one hundred yards, but I mean a lot of it wasn't like garbage time.
Speaker 1: Who cares that'd be that the garbage times? Fancy time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mac Jones, maybe something doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do this question. I got a question for you, land man O three ten, Ppru five and six, nor b Breics, b Rob Benson, McLaurin, Nakua, blah blah blah. Who should I trade for.
Speaker 2: Bucky Us Downs? Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I was gonna say Jennings because I think downs as I prefer downs to Jennings, like the Jennings think to me again, the variance of him.
Speaker 2: Down last week downs variants Anthony Ridgerson shows up the downses coats like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe all right, here's a question for you now that you got to watch Mac Jones again, how are you feeling about Drake May quarterback?
Speaker 2: He's so mad, I can't he to me, just is doing everything that Josh Allen did his rookie year, where it wasn't winning a lot of games, but he's running around, he's making plays, he's just doing everything that Mac Jones really didn't do. From a hey, Mac Jones, like we kind of always donew in the back of our mind, like best case scenario, like he's Kirk Cousins and that's kind of what he showed his rookie year like okay, like good from the pocket, good surroundings, but with basically nothing to work with. Drake May is looked good right, So to me it's like it's all only but up from here. And I think the best part too, is because Alex Van Pelt is not being coveted in any way, shape or form. It's oh, this this offensive coreator is gonna get p coached by another team, same system next year. It's not gonna be Drake May learning a new offense. It's the exact same system. And I think having that consistency we talk about with Caleb Williams why hasn't worked well? He was a bad fit with Shane Waldron. We have Van Pelt as a good fit with what Drake May can do.
Speaker 1: And they've trade coordinators and they're gonna have another couidntor next year because we've had coach next year. So he's just in that bare cycle where they just keep going through coaches and coordinators with a with a different quarterback, and then and then eventually the quarterback will leave, and then they'll draft of the quarterback, and then the coaches they're going to.
Speaker 2: Bring in t Higgins wide receiver one for the Patriots. It's gonna be great. We could.
Speaker 1: I would love to see it. I think that would be a great fix because God knows they can't draft wide receivers.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they just they just burns.
Speaker 1: God Taekwon Thornton. I remember being live for that pick with you for the draft pick man.
Speaker 2: Even this year it's already playing out. They trade back so that the Chargers can get lab McConkie and they get Polk Sick.
Speaker 1: I know, I was so mad to because Lad was just sitting there was like, Oh that's the new Ediman. That's all. I was like, there is that's the perfect fit. No, yep, trade Hockinson and Kirroen for McBride and Hall.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, yeah, I agree. Sin has been He's just been kind of weird with the injury coming off. I'm not loving what they're doing with.
Speaker 1: Now is correct here, Ronda. In the South, we don't do mash ptails for Thanksgiving, Ronda, I feel you so fai girl. So they do mac and cheese baby, and they me, this is you and you know, and you're doing.
Speaker 2: In the North not like me. Ron. I'm so sick.
Speaker 1: I was the minority in my school.
Speaker 2: I apologize the the but.
Speaker 1: The the mac and cheese, especially when you get the right little like crusty on top. You know what I mean. You got that little bit of like the bread crumb topping on top, and it gets that little layer of the hardness on the top. That's the real mac and cheese right there. There you go. Alvin's question here, Chubb or Worthy in a flex pp R start Mahomes or Herbert called Herbo. I'll forgive you, Alvin, I make up there. I can't believe we've got a Nick Westbrook a ken nickname today. I think it over.
Speaker 2: There, n w I.
Speaker 1: It's for life.
Speaker 2: So I like Herbert more than Mahomes. Herberts is playing better and his matchup is just as good. So I'm gonna play justin Herbert. That game's not gonna shoot out. Justin Herbert can shoot out and against the Ravens, I know, but they cream hunt thirty times, that's all they care about doing, Big Judy. Wait, do we not finish that question? Though there was another part, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's gone now. Hopkins and Dobbins too much to give up for Pickens. No love it, no, I mean, if you can give up Estimate instead of Dobbins, would be great, But I mean I don't think that's gonna happen. Would you trade Pollard and Flowers for Dobbins? It seems like a PA for me. No. In fact, I would just be add edwards for that team. Could Uh Kyrie Williams and Neighbors for Henry and Deebo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that. Sure?
Speaker 1: Uh Nick Crooks trade Reed and Flowers for A J. Brown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's fine condensed to get the top guy.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to trade Tracy ala Perez. Trade Tracy for London happ ppr. I mean again, I don't think you can do it, but this is the Bilo.
Speaker 2: So if you can get these types of returns, I'm fine trading Tracy.
Speaker 1: Away Irek for DK and Steelers defense.
Speaker 2: Not trading for defenses.
Speaker 1: No, but you're getting GK and the defense is a throw in Loki.
Speaker 2: I count, I don't. I don't just pick up the Buccaneers defense and you can play them every single week the rest of the way, every single week. Case.
Speaker 1: Thanks you advice the drafting Chase Brown and Brian Robinson Junior. How do you guys, value first round picks for rebuilding dynasty team. It varies year to year. Casey, this year, I don't value them as much. If I could move my first round pick right now for a player that I love, that's young enough and the slam dunk, I do that right now. Again, it depends on the year, I would much rather. I always feel like people overpay for drafting. I'll give you for instance, in my dynasty league, I just got T Higgins for a second round pick. There's nobody, in my opinion, the second round of this college draft this year that's going to be as productive as T Higgins the next two years. I just don't see it happening, not from the pool that I've seen so far in college football this year. So again, year to year it differs. But it's a great question. When you're rebuilding a dynasty team, you want those number one picks and you want to hoard them as much as you can. But the trick is also whenever you get an opportunity to flip picks of any kind, we're proving young talent in good situations, you want to do it. Any other thing. To add to this, for Caseing, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: I would say to reference our Dynasty trade dity chart because that actually doesn't give a value in numbers towards the draft picks. You know what the upcoming class looks like. We updated every single month, so that's something to kind of look at, especially as we start to get into the draft season with December, etc.
Speaker 1: Check and there's always more help on our discord Fancy Bros dot Com slash chat. Since we're plugging things, you might as well keep plugging stuff the discord again, it's free. Dynasty stuff. Is a lot of Discord things going on there. The Dynasty shows, Fitsie and Bogs are on there always asking questions there. So go join the community for Fancy Ros dot com s last chat. But we got what over one hundred thousand people between Fantasy Bros And betting pros. It's crazy. Come be a part of our community a fantasy football fanatics, because if you're watching the show, you're one of them. Thanks Casey for the question. Appreciate you. All right, let's go to Dan's question. Kyron and Pickens or Monty and Drake.
Speaker 2: Hmm, this one's tough, it is. I think I think Drake.
Speaker 1: For all Pickens fun Pickens doesn't only have like two touchdowns this year, Like he's not been a touchdown machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not something that I would Don't you think that's probably going to change for the better?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, we get to the playoffs, Monty's a touchdown machine. I want them sixes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think this is a sneaky, sneaky wind on because it looks close enough where it's oh it seems loud of It's like, well, Monty has the best schedule left for the season and he just scores touchdowns at Rage and then London and Pickens. I think, is it's pretty close?
Speaker 1: So yeah, Alvin Rambus Chubb or worthy of a flex and people are that.
Speaker 2: Was the other question for that, Uh, when we only answer the quarterback, this was the other.
Speaker 1: All Chubb.
Speaker 2: I can't start Worthy or no good game he's playing. You just talked about how much you love Mahomes and you're not going to start his number one deep threat three.
Speaker 1: And the Steelers this is the team that hurt him, right, make Fitzpatrick, that's the guy that blew out his knee right, yes, Thursday night, Okay, I want Chubb. I mean it's he'll the drill Pollard and Lad for Marvin Harrison Junior too much, Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think Ladd and Marvion Aers Junior should be viewed pretty similar to Joining and Pollard is kind of.
Speaker 1: Tracy and Marvin Harrison Junior for Kyron. Don't hate it?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I think that's fine. Yeah, it makes me going to high pitch boys.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. Let's go to Peter's question, Tilman and Elijah on waiver drop Jmo or Riddle for either?
Speaker 2: No, mom waivers, I trust I don't think that this is a game where oh I didn't start a Brown's receiver. This might have for Jamis for.
Speaker 1: Dylan anyway, Davante and Bucky for London. I think you do this one hundred percent. Now if you're a playoff team and you've locked it up, it doesn't matter for Hersy this week. This is a great Bilow window trade. That's perfect trade Henry and Ladd for for Ladd and JK. Dobbins. No, not enough, Clayton, not even in the universe. To Sean, would you trade Brian Robinson Junior for Jaden Reid.
Speaker 2: If you need to? I think they are similar wide receiver running back values. So yeah, if you need the receiver more than yeah, I think this is fine.
Speaker 1: Alvaro trade Tracy Junior in London. Excuse me, Tracy Junior for London or DK. I don't think you'll pull off either.
Speaker 2: For London. Yeah, I mean, but I agree with you. I don't think that you'll get it done any way.
Speaker 1: I like Tracy, but I'm come on, like things can get a little out of hand with some of the Tracy values. Can't imagine that. All right, let's go to Kevin's question, Trey Cooper cup for Chase Brown half PPR. I have Saint Brown, Flowers and lad and need RB depth. Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is a perfect deal to make Kevin good John.
Speaker 1: There you go. Another good deal. Is you getting free stuff here? And the way you do that is by dropping your comments below, subscribing to the YouTube channel, and going ahead and getting yourself the newest giveaway from Trophy Smack the Wall, Smack. How do you get it? Subscribe to Fancy Ros YouTube channel, Bring the belt so that goes Dan, and drop a comment below during the stream or even after. And we're gonna be giving this away on Monday mornings. So not a lot of time left to get the wall smack from Trophy Smack, the number one store for epic Fantasy tournament trophies. Here, let's run from wallup one PPR. Trade away Mike Evans for Pickens and Jmo. Absolutely, yeah, a thousand times yes, if you can do that, will offer to trade away. I'm on Rosse Brown, Jonathan Taylor, and Warren for Pickens, Bijeon and Aljier. Yes, Pickens and a mon Rawed not that far off from me. I want the Jeonov Jonathan Tailor the rest of the season, and I've got the handcuff there. I do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Will, I want it, I want it. Will. Let's go. Let's go to Joshua's question here, trade Chasing Hopkins to get a J. Brown and a Chan Chasing Hopkins, get a J Brown and Cha No.
Speaker 2: I want to mar Chase, but you're getting a You're one.
Speaker 1: I don't care until two it gets hurt again and then the whole season goes. I mean, like, I can't do this anymore. I can't, but I want Chase. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. There's money on the table for Jamar Chase massive amount of money.
Speaker 2: Like you know, you don't think he's already earned it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. He's gonna stick it up there, you know what. Like that's that's what these guys do. And I mean could be on the other side of that's fine. I'm just I'm not I'm doing it. I want Chase Postman or I'm not doing I should say, trade Tyreek for neighbors. What do you want the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: I want Tyreek, Yeah, I mean Tyres.
Speaker 1: I don't don't do it. Ryan Murphy trade Pacheco McLaurin for Karen Williams. I'm good with this. Yeah. I don't think you could do it, but I'm good with it. Joe Lopez trade Kittle for a shod White at John new Smith or Dallas Goddard. Either tight end uh White and John new Smith. I think he means for Dallas. Got wait, oh, trade Kittle for Rashad White and John new Smith or Rashad White and Dallas Goddard.
Speaker 2: No Kittle, Kittle can win you a week. Yeah, I want that.
Speaker 1: A lot of tight ends again, God, tight end is rough right now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I got five more minutes if you've got those super Chats drop him in Brad Logan mixing Mooney Tracy for Cook Dobbins McLaurin, No, I want the mix inside, Yes, give me mix it. By the way, what a steel that was? What I think it makes him for?
Speaker 2: Like a seventh round pick was pretty much? Yeah, it's crazy crazy. I cut him and then they decided to train for a seven round picks.
Speaker 1: Checko or Tracy rest of season. I think I want Tracy. I don't want the running back coming off a broken leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I don't know. I feel like there's a lot one of the earlier I'm concerned about Pacheck. I mean, we saw this with Pony pollend right. He did not look good after coming off the broken leg. Joe tanked out. Doesn't look good coming off his broken leg. He's the exact same injury as those guys. Yeah, so I'm confused about what I am too. I don't know brother to sell Pacheco.
Speaker 1: Like Hayton Kamara and Debo for Chase.
Speaker 2: If you could do it, awesome, do it paying, but aha, I.
Speaker 1: Would decline your offer if I was the Chase one Crystal Ball fosd Z Flowers for McLaurin.
Speaker 2: Mmmm seems, uh, seems kind of lateral to me. I don't know. I mean, I guess Say has more competition. I guess for targets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's now I break it down to I think I want McLaurin. I know last week was disappointing, but I think I like, this is when you trade for McLaurin. Is the rock bottom price?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trade Gino for t Higgins or Mike Evans in the super Flex as long as the other ones. Yeah, I want T Higgins with Joe Burrow, Like, my god, how good is Joe Burrow in the last couple of weeks Fantasy wise?
Speaker 2: We you know, I think that someone pulled a stat where basically, if you pull his numbers compared to everyone else at this point, like historically they're all teams that finished like fourteen and two or thirteen, yeah, and there and therefore instead.
Speaker 1: He told me was the week four or whatever it was, He's like, this is not a championship Calbert team. We don't have it. And do you think Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: Goes still not? I mean, it seems like he's always kind of been that coach that it really has like oh, I mean, like I think that the year they went to the super Bowl, he was the coach that had the lowest odds to be fired, Like the first coach fired it to the Super Bowls, Like, Okay, maybe he's not that bad. And then it's like, well, well.
Speaker 1: Last year when Joe Burrow got hurt, they fought for him. They played hard for him last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's that's a lot of years removed from that super Bowl run. Then another disappointing year. I don't know. I mean, that's an appealing job because you walk in there with Chase and Joe Burrow and then T Higgins is going so you're gonna free up some money there, Like they like, you could just fix some of those secondary pieces.
Speaker 2: So Belichick fixed the defense comment.
Speaker 1: Well, if I was Bill Belichick, that'd be the job. I will want the headline. Just for the headline. Bill Belichick is on to Cincinnati, dude, It's already happening, It writes itself.
Speaker 2: It writes.
Speaker 1: The X let's go to trade Connor for Checko. No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: No, dude, Nochecko's gonna be nasty when he gets back. I don't. I don't know Jake Walker for no Yeah, no want no jets. I see no breathe no no jets.
Speaker 1: How would DeVante Adams numbers total since the jet? I want to see what those total numbers are as a jet?
Speaker 2: I mean I think that he has been like a virus here for two three.
Speaker 1: He's like a two three fringe, Right, that's probably that gaming. Uh, let's go to half PPR. Trade either downs for in Djoku or Jamo for Hill. Jamo for Hill. I like downs for in Joko. I don't care for nine and two. Yeah, roll the dice. You got Jets, Marvin Harrison, Junior downs Jame Like.
Speaker 2: I would trade any of those guys for taste in Hill, Like I don't there there He's going to be at top five tight end rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Like, can you just trade downs for Hill? Can you just do that? Like that's really what I want to do.
Speaker 2: But if in Joko's his starting tight end, why don't you just get rid of him and just get then you have a new starting tight end, Like that's your guy, You're gonna start him every week?
Speaker 1: No, but that was that's what they're saying. They're saying they have Downs, they have Jamo. They're trying to get either in Joko or Hill. I guess those are the two deals on the table.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would just do that. I can to get Hell, but.
Speaker 1: Try Dowen's first, because I want to keep Jmo for my championship run.
Speaker 2: Like that's why.
Speaker 1: Because I want I want I want to those pieces.
Speaker 2: I want Hill. That's just what you need to do. Just get taste. There is loves Taysom Mill. I think he's the best player, one of the best plays in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Hey Man, old time football. Last one here is Zike. I have James Cook really in RB for the bye I've traded him for Aaron Jones. People are saying this trade should be vetoed. No trade should be vetoed. If you're playing in the leagues that need to be veto trades, then you need to be playing a different league. Trades are in the eye of the beholder. People need to learn the hard way when they make stupid trades. And if you think people are colluding, stop playing fantasy football with them. I don't care. If they're your brother, your sister, your cousin, your your colleagues, I don't care. Don't ever veto trades. There should never be a veto trade thing. That's for sour grapes. For people don't want other people to do well in trades, or or a pissed off that they didn't get the best side of a deal, or whatever it is. Veto's never be there. And if you think people are colluding, stop playing fantasy football. Go to discord and join a better league with better people. I play in leagues with some of the people for the Discord too, and they're amazing. So again, there's a better fantasy football experience. Anything to add here? Twenty eight Joebispa, There you go. I'm Joe Pizapia, and I approve this message. I also approve, of course, my playbook. Go to fancybros dot com slash my playbook or just download the app. Use the trade analyzer to get the best deal for your team because the deadline is here, and join our discord fancybros dot com slash Chat. Get out of those leagues with stupid trade vetos and play with really people who know what they're doing. There's a whole channel on our discord literally just for people getting together and playing leagues. Do it it's great. I'm in a couple of them. I told you I love our djns. They're amazing and some really smart fantasy football people. So go do that. And of course, to win our latest trophies Mack giveaway the wall Smack, just drop your comments below, subscribe to the channel, and ring the bell till it goes ding. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on. The marathon is over, the trade deadline is done. Special shout out to our producer Seth for all of his great work today and all of you for watching and hanging out with us. And Pat fitz Morris hanging out there lurking in the shadows throwing pizza shade our way. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on. For Andrew Erickson, I'm Joey p. Well see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash Fantasypros