Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul swinging alongside David Gerr and we're joined by Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo. Lisa, what are you looking at that? Mark?
Speaker 3: I'm starting in your wheelhouse, Paul. Okay, we're going to Warner Brothers taker WBD. Their shares have been up as much as four percent. So the reason why Paramounts guidance is David Ellison. He could be taking his offer to buy Warner Brothers directly to shareholders. So this is like the next step because sources are saying that they rejected Paramounts initial offer for being too low is about twenty dollars a share. So now Paramount has a few options. Right, One, they could boost their bid. Two, they could add an additional backing through a financial partner. In three, they could go directly to shareholders. And that's what a lot of sources are saying that they're probably gonna do. But the question I have is I mean, is it one of brothers still plenty to split into two businesses. So I guess Ellison wants can jump on this before and then a lot of.
Speaker 2: Moving parts here. How about just the math here, Yeah, Paramounts Guidance has got a total enterprise value of about thirty two billion dollars. Warner Brothers Discovery's got mark enterprise value almost eighty billion dollars. It's more than twice as big. So you got to go out there if you're Paramount and you got to get some I know mister Ellison's got a lot of money, but he isn't that kind of money.
Speaker 4: Saw the Journal Journal reporting this morning, Apollo standing ready to finance this deal.
Speaker 2: Is and Poney up there, so it could happen.
Speaker 3: But but they have to take on the debt loads.
Speaker 2: Yes too, exactly right.
Speaker 4: I don't thirty five billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, that's a tough one. But I guess, yeah, that Ellison family does have money.
Speaker 4: They do exactly they did aspirations and money yeah things ten other.
Speaker 3: People who have money, access to the people have money. Okay, A few of these these are like quick mentions. There's not really a lot of meat to these stories. And this next company really no meat. It's beyond meat. It's ticker b y n D. Their share is really taking a hit down as much as sixty six percent. It announced an update for debt exchange offer, So basically it said nearly all of its creditor creditors had accepted this depth swat that would lead to substantial delution of shareholders a debt swap. So based on the latest results, the companies that it's expected to issue three hundred and sixteen million new shares. But I mean, the meat alternative craze, it's just been weakening and the company hasn't been doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was short, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was Demi gray. Yeah, not in my household.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never. I don't know. I'm just looking at the balance sheet here. They have at one point three billion dollars of debt on the balance sheet and no ebitdah. So there's no cash the payback that the service that debt. That's that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Bleak outlook young.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people are saying because it's it's still process and that whole talk about you know, don't eat processed foods and all this, and that's kind of like a something behind it. But yeah, most people not going for that craze anymore. So I want to go to beauty company s day Lauder. It's Sticker e l Their shares have been up nearly five percent. This is kind of an upgrade down grade story. This one an upgrade from Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. And then finally we also have stub Hub at Sticker Stub their shares up as much as four percent. They received several bullish initial initiations after that I PO after its IPO. Yeah, so analysts expected to for the Leverage's position. They're saying as it enters that primary ticketing market. So yeah, shares are higher and analysts are saying the company is going to do a lot better. And then while we're here, might as well Chip get back in with Disney because their shares have been up too percent. And the big news here is Taylor Swift. Yeah, she says she's gonna have that new content Disney Plus in December six episodes behind the scenes docuseries are Your Girls Into the Whole.
Speaker 4: There is widespread interest in this new album. We did have to listen to on a car trip a few few days ago. But yeah, I mean like I feel like she can't do anything wrong, even if even if I don't think the album is great, what is it. I don't know how many tens of millions of dollars she sold so far?
Speaker 3: Ye an the weekend movie? Did you go to the weekend movie?
Speaker 4: We did not?
Speaker 1: We did not.
Speaker 4: I was able to resist that, I'm happy to say. But her power is awesome.
Speaker 2: Do we have a wedding date?
Speaker 3: No, no wedding date. No wedding date set for her.
Speaker 1: Season season the stock Mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.