Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. I have never seen you appear so hurt. I mean when Saimon gave you the blow. I literally even the episode before that, I think I said this to you. I was like, I couldn't sleep that night because it felt mean, girlish, and that's ever bring y'all show. Y'all show has never been about like we're gonna ice one out. It's just never been that. So when I saw it, I was like, this seems weird and it wasn't. I felt bad for you, of course, also felt bad for the collective, like what are we doing here? And then when I saw Simon deliver the blow to you, like we don't want you here and we want you to go home?
Speaker 1: What I was.
Speaker 2: Shaking and I saw you look said, then we saw you cry when you got back to your hotel room.
Speaker 1: In that moment, though, Quade, did you.
Speaker 2: Did you feel embarrassed, hurt, disappointed?
Speaker 3: For all of the above, I hate to even go back there. It was so painful for me. I hate to even have to emotionally be in that place. But this is one of those times where it's just really, really hard. This is the part of reality TV where it's like three.
Speaker 4: Times the blow, you feel it, you watch it and again we will revisit it.
Speaker 3: Of course, at the reunion and that moment, I felt humiliated. I felt devalued, actually not valued at all. I felt hurt, disappointment, sadness. I was confused. I kept on when I went back to my room, trying to wrap my mind around, like, why did you really do something to them this bad to deserve this?
Speaker 4: Did you really do something to deserve this? Squad?
Speaker 3: And I thought back, and I replayed and I replayed things I went through all the years, and I felt like.
Speaker 4: It wasn't about an even exchange.
Speaker 3: The decision had been made way before I even went to NAPA. The decision was made way before I got on the plane. This is what you guys are gonna do, or this is what we're gonna do, and NAPA and.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And it was devastated because I truly did not feel that I had earned that, that I deserved it.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't, and I felt like it was just a pile up, let's all get together and let's do this to her. There was not even one voice of reason at the table, not even one, not even someone saying, hold on, wait a.
Speaker 4: Minute, let Quad respond, hold on, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Can you hear what she's saying, Quad, and allow me to respond, and then allow me to say, this is how I feel. I feel like there's been some courtesies that's been extended to some people here that you all don't give me. There's a level of respect that some of you have that I just will never have and have not had, because if anything could be said or done to me on this show, it has been said and done.
Speaker 4: Now we all get it.
Speaker 3: And I don't want people to feel like, oh, here she has planned a victim and all of that.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny about that word is.
Speaker 3: When it's strong people, strong people are not extended the compassion and the empathy.
Speaker 4: At all.
Speaker 3: And then when we speak up and have to tell our side of the stories, Oh, now they're planning a victim. I'm not a victim. I'm just here to tell my story. I'm just trying to help you to understand. And can we meet somewhere in the middle. Well, I can take the responsibility of what I've done to you, but please take the responsibility.
Speaker 4: Of what you've done to me.
Speaker 3: And that's all that I was actually trying to say at the resurrection. I didn't even want to get into the things that have been said about me. Hell I think maybe Toya said did an interview or something with you and was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, quite as ugly and quiet is this? And quiet is.
Speaker 3: Bad without her hair and without her makeup, and you know, just carrying and carrying and carrying on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what is all of that? What is that for? What is that about? You know?
Speaker 3: Do you do you hate me, that's fine, and I can leave you where you are if that's where you want to If you want to stood there, then you hold on it at anger, Toya. I'm not here to hold on to that anger. And I was not there in Napa. I didn't come with malice. I didn't come with cruel intent. I didn't come being mad or negative. I came with good heart posture, humble and supportive, and it was completely looked past and stepped on.
Speaker 2: So going back to the actual moment, the girl said, we're not feeling a connection with you anymore, right, and that was sad to see. But then to add insult to injury.
Speaker 4: This is it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, I know, and I appreciate you being candid about your feelings because you know it was hard to watch. So I can imagine being the person on the receiving end of this phone call that took place where they called you back.
Speaker 1: Down to the room, and.
Speaker 2: I want to get your feelings about that, because obviously you were there.
Speaker 1: The dinner scene was a lot, but then.
Speaker 2: To get called down again, it's like in the middle of the night, and it felt like, well, bitch, you survived that.
Speaker 4: One we want to get you, we want to get you some out, you know.
Speaker 2: And they pretty much emphatically said you need to leave, like we want you gone. If you didn't, if you didn't get that at the dinner, bitch, we're telling you before you lay down, honey, and you wrapped these inches up in a bonnet and cash the first flight out that Phaedra will be not on. So when you got that phone call and you were there and you heard them say you should leave, what was that like for you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: It was awful. I would have never thought that I would have been treated that.
Speaker 4: I know, you know, like.
Speaker 3: We have our challenges, we have, you know, some issues that we need to address, But I never would have thought that it would have resulted into that. It felt like to me that it was almost like.
Speaker 4: We've been waiting to get your ass. It felt like.
Speaker 3: They've been waiting, just waiting for the moment, and it was very hurtful. I was really just trying to think, like no, quiet, really, go back, go back, girl, and think, have you done anything.
Speaker 4: This bad.
Speaker 3: To be treated this way? Because honestly, in our reality, we all talk about each other. It's it's just women, It's part of it. But have you done something this terrible that is unrefutable that you will be told we don't want you, we do not want you.
Speaker 4: That was her. I felt like.
Speaker 3: A piece of paper that was balled up and thrown in the trash. So if they were trying to humiliate me, bravo.
Speaker 4: You done it.
Speaker 3: I felt like it was planned. I felt like it was already premeditated. It was a plot. It was a plan, it was a scheme. It was already laid out. All they needed was for me to be there. That's how I felt. I felt like, as I said in a green screen, I was like my head was in a blender and it and it, and honestly, it really didn't stop there, Like it didn't stop when I packed my suitcase, you know, Like it was like when I got to the table.
Speaker 4: I was open, I was greeting everyone.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: You know, I was high energy the whole time. I had great energy. I I even coming out to the trip. I had great energy I had.
Speaker 4: I was positive.
Speaker 3: I was in a place of happiness, but knowing there were some things that needed to be worked through, and I was hoping that we could work through them. I was very optimistic going into that dinner and going out to Napa Valla to support Toya. Was extremely optimistic because if I felt like it's a no go quad, then I probably said I would have tried to speak with the higher ups and say, right now, it's probably not a good idea for me to be there. Is there anything that I can do to wait until we work some things out before I do something like support someone who I know hates me?
Speaker 2: And just some clar does she hate you because because you made accusation that she was a thief or her Eugene were thieves?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: I'm really happy you brought that up. I'm very happy you brought that up first and foremost. Do I think Eugene and Toya are thieves? Absolutely not. That is utterly ridiculous. I will not cut his career down like that. The man has worked hard to be where he is. He is a doctor.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I do not think that there are thieves.
Speaker 3: This is how that played out. Carrie Wells, who was Toya's close friend at the time.
Speaker 4: You do remember Carry.
Speaker 3: Wells because Carrie Wells and Toya in season one brought up my mugshot when Doctor G and I had the first physical situation when doctor g has a mugshot as well, may I had, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They didn't bring his up, but they was very happy to show me.
Speaker 3: However, Carrie and Toya had stayed in contact with each other throughout the years.
Speaker 4: Although Carrie was.
Speaker 3: Not on the show, her and Toya had become very, very very good friends. And Carrie came to us and said that Toya told her word for word that there was a hit out on Aneila in the neighborhood, that there was a hit out on Anila in the neighborhood, and heavily. And I like, wait a minute, you know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: And she's like, listen to me.
Speaker 3: I don't operate like that. I don't know what's going on with Toya. I'm telling you, this is when I need I had to break from Toya.
Speaker 4: This is Carrie speaking.
Speaker 3: Said that she had to break away from Toya because she did not want to be a part of it. She didn't want to know, have any affiliation with it. But she made mention to us that Toya told her that there was a hit out on Anila in a neighborhood. There was a whole situation here. Two days later, Aniela's home was robbed.
Speaker 4: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Do I think for one moment that Toya and Eugene had anything to do with that. Absolutely not. I don't think it. I don't believe it. I cannot even fathom it. I'm not thinking that. You know, Toya is somewhere Jimmy and locks and Eugene is scaling walls.
Speaker 4: No, I honestly, Carlos, you're laughing.
Speaker 2: Because that's not the asking the question because we're confused, why is this big thing with you and Toya is almost like, well, is it the thief thing? Because listen, a lot of people can say it's a sassinate someone's character. But I'm laughing because it's the visual of, like, I don't see this prestigious doctor Eugene.
Speaker 3: Exactly right scaling the walls with his mask on, his black comeback boots and his black pants and his black shirt, and he got all of the double Old seven equipment and he's scaling the walls so they can break into Aniela's house. Absolutely not. I don't think that at all. When I said I'm going to stand on it, what I meant was, Toya, you need to tell us where did you hear that from.
Speaker 4: Give us more.
Speaker 3: Give this girl something where her investigators can go on, because right now they're saying, your good friend Carrie Wells is saying she heard it from you, Toya, Where did you hear it from?
Speaker 4: That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I don't think Toy is gonna break in anyone's house. I don't think Toy is gonna steal anything from anyone. I don't think Eugene is gonna steal or take anything from anyone.
Speaker 4: Eugene may do some other things in reference to.
Speaker 3: Like DM and Anila and saying watch heavily and quad you know this and that other, But Eugene is not scaling walls.
Speaker 4: He is not scaling walls.
Speaker 2: No, he has a scaffold try to fix people's body organ style.
Speaker 3: Eugene is an er doctor who works each extremely hard right to be a very good example for his sons. Yes, he is not scaling walls and breaking into people's homes.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad we.
Speaker 2: Coult that of because the whole fad with you what Toy was weird because there seemed to be this urgency removing you from the trip.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about was were you punished because you missed five weeks of work on the front end? So was it like, well, bitch, you missed five weeks of work on the front end, so bitch you about to miss five weeks of work on the back end? It seemed too urgent that I'm gonna tell you where things got a little fishy when the dinner table scene didn't work and they called you down to the room, it was like, why is this urgent? And that's when my producing brain came and said, wait, is it a retaliation?
Speaker 1: Is it punishment?
Speaker 2: You missed five weeks of work on the front end, bitch, we're gonna punish you in the back end.
Speaker 1: That's what it seemed like.
Speaker 4: To me, And that's what it felt like to me. That's what it felt like to me.
Speaker 3: And I never, like I said, I have never been in a situation where it was wrong to negotiate, where one would be punished for negotiating. I am never concerned about what anyone else is making, the house that anyone else has, the cars that they drive, that's not my business. I don't tap into my friends or the girls that the group. Girls in the group, and they're my friends. People could say I could just still call them friends. You know, it's tough. It's tough, but we have had ten years together and for me, I want to be the person who's going to focus on the good times of those ten years.
Speaker 4: I'm not perfect myself. I'm really not I'm really flawed, really calling me a quad the flawed, not the fraud, but the flood, the.
Speaker 1: Exactly do you?
Speaker 4: But do you?
Speaker 2: A lot of people think you don't hold or have any accountability when it comes to think, can you say, like there's things you could have done differently?
Speaker 3: Of course I said that, Carlos, even at the table.
Speaker 4: It just fell on death for years there. Of course, every.
Speaker 3: Single day I'm striving to be a better version of who I was yesterday and the day before and the day before that.
Speaker 4: I am not perfect. I am not perfect.
Speaker 3: I have made some mistakes in this group, and I'm here to hold myself accountable.
Speaker 4: You're not perfect.
Speaker 3: You could have done a better, Quad, and I want everyone to know that. You know, there have been times where maybe I should have said some things differently right, Maybe my delivery wasn't right for that moment. And so in this time, what I've learned is to truly take a moment and put yourself in someone else's shoes. And I would hope that they would put themselves in my shoes because I can tell you what I've gone through.
Speaker 4: Maybe a lot of them couldn't. The average person probably wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Able to sit here with you right now and have this type of conversation.
Speaker 2: What I've.
Speaker 3: Honestly wanted to hurt themselves because that's how I felt. And I'm not that type of person, you know, but I felt I felt like at the table when that wasn't enough, I felt like the girls felt like, oh, that wasn't enough. Oh she survived that we were waiting for some form of an erratic.
Speaker 1: Reaction.
Speaker 4: We wanted more of an argument or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, because if they wanted me, I felt like, if they really wanted me to hear my apology, then it would have been an open dialogue. It was never an open dialogue. It was them talking at me. And if I did not say yes to what they wanted me to say yes to, then anything else that I was saying did not matter, did not have any validity at all, And that was deflating to me.
Speaker 1: What hurt more, was it.
Speaker 2: You feeling like you were ambushed, or when it was revealed that allegedly there were conversations that the cats were privy to your contract negotiations and allegedly you said things like me and Jackie should not make the same amount of money, things like that that they were privy to some of your contract negotiations.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't negotiate my contract. Let's start there. So for them to say I said whatever about Jackie, that's not a true statement. I am not concerned with what someone else makes from where I'm from. What you eat don't make me, you know. So that's a little bit disturbed. I feel like I don't know if someone threw that out there to get her upset with me, to make her feel like I'm thinking I'm better than her.
Speaker 4: It was said for a reason.
Speaker 3: Jackie's energy at the table was completely different from who she's been, so I don't know why that was thrown out there.
Speaker 4: But I don't negotiate my own contract.
Speaker 3: All of it is wrong and it hurts, and it's disappointing for.
Speaker 4: Someone to.
Speaker 3: From one of my castmates, to be able to openly blurt out to whomever's watching your Instagram, live or YouTube or whatever.
Speaker 4: What happened to the confidentiality?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but you know, Carlos, you've been in this business for a number of years. You have been quite successful in this business. You have a number of shows, you deal with a number of people. You deal with networks, and you deal with your cast, you deal with your showrunners, and you deal with your crew. Do you openly discuss someone else's contract with other cast members?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's it's a violation. And no, it's it's I mean, the reason why I'm stuttering. I can't even fathom saying, hey, so and so, it's making this.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't have.
Speaker 2: The words to express how crazy that sounds. I could never do anything like that. I don't care if it's a above the line, below the line show around his PA's cast members and I when it comes to the confidentiality of contracts, that's the only person privy to cast contracts are networks.
Speaker 4: And production companies. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, and it's and a lot of times it's really networks.
Speaker 3: You know, so well heavily was able to you know, and you know heavily and I have people don't it's a weird dynamic and we can talk about that or whatever, but you know it. Heavily was called me one day and her and I was talking talking one day, and she was just able to run me some things that not all things were true, but some things were true.
Speaker 2: About your contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So some things that she said to you about your own contract, some of them are.
Speaker 4: Accurate, some of them were, some of them were.
Speaker 2: How do you think she found out?
Speaker 3: But again, I don't run around and boast and talk what's happening in my contract. My agent deals with that with whomever he needs to deal with that with me.
Speaker 2: And you have lots of conversation for the past over decades that we've known each other. I literally don't know how much you make. I've never asked you.
Speaker 1: Never. I'm friends with a lot of reality stars.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about money unless they come to me, like for advice and whatever.
Speaker 1: But you're very.
Speaker 4: Private, extremely extremely.
Speaker 3: When she was saying some of those things to me, I was like, and I won't go in depth with what she said, but there was.
Speaker 4: You know, heavenly talks.
Speaker 3: Heavenly talks, and some of the things Heavily says, it's a telling truth and some of the things that she says, it's for a reaction, it's for shock value, it's for the attention of it all. But Heavenly has definitely told me some things in which she should never know, and I was like, wow, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Since the last episode has aired, Heavenly has tweeted a public apology to you.
Speaker 1: She says she is sorry.
Speaker 2: She watched the episode in advance and she added you and had a public declaration of apology towards you.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about.
Speaker 2: The apology that she made to the public about you? Do you accept it?
Speaker 4: Heavily can call me anytime she wants.
Speaker 3: Heavily can call me anytime she wants, don't matter how late it is, don't matter how early it is. You made a public apology, and I'm not upset at that, but you couldn't call me, so I can feel that it's sincere. She texts me she did text me. Well my phone and honestly, I'm gonna answer the phone for any one of them, and right now I would answer the phone for any one of those people who call me, any one of them. But the public apology and the text mentioned like why you text me?
Speaker 4: You know better than that. You can call me. We can talk. We talk a lot. Let me hear your voice.
Speaker 2: Please have you heard from any of the girls since the episode has been received by them?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: Where do things stand today with you and your castmates?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm not perfect, and I really want you to understand that, you know, I am really A lot has happened in my life, and for me, my heart is open.
Speaker 4: Life is very short colors. We talk about it, and we like.
Speaker 3: To we like to say things like if we hear it so much, we sometimes can be tricked into thinking, oh, it's just a saying or it sounds good for the moment.
Speaker 4: It is real. So for me to walk around and.
Speaker 3: Carry hatred or malice or anger, that's that's not gonna do well for my spirit, and that's not gonna do well for my mental and it's not gonna do well for my peace. So for me, while I am at a space and time right now, I'm hurting.
Speaker 4: I'm hurting.
Speaker 2: It's no joke.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you that.
Speaker 3: Myself and a lot of the other women on the show, we begin to kind of make headway and talk about some things on both sides. Some haven't even given me words of encouragement. Some have even given me advice, and I appreciate them.
Speaker 4: Put it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate them put it, and I'm grateful that we are now if I'm talking about a timeline in a better space, but we're in a place on the shop that just snatched all the bandages.
Speaker 4: Off of me.
Speaker 3: And it's just snatched all the bandages, and now the wound is open. I dreaded watching the last two episodes, dreadful, dreadful to me. I didn't want to see him, didn't want to watch them because I didn't want to be in a place emotionally.
Speaker 4: Where I am now. It's not a good feeling. It's sad. It is. It feels like I'm grieving. That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: When holiday happened, like I was so like, I was so confused because I didn't eat, I was not getting very good sleep. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't eating. I lost weight because I'm like, what did you do to deserve this?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 3: And I was beating myself up about it, like what did you do quad to deserve this type.
Speaker 4: Of treatment I kept breaking my brain.
Speaker 3: I am willing to apologize for anything that I've done to hurt anyone openly.
Speaker 2: Would you like to continue being or Married to Medicine.
Speaker 4: Colors?
Speaker 3: I have given a lot of myself to Married to Medicine. I have given a lot of my resources. I have given a lot of my ideas. I have given a lot of my energy and time.
Speaker 4: I have given myself.
Speaker 3: Like I have good intentions for Married to Medicine, I've always had great intentions.
Speaker 4: For Married to Medicine.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I speak up for Married to Medicine and people may say, like, oh, you know, like she's she's doing too much.
Speaker 4: But that's how much I believe in the show. And I said just.
Speaker 3: Recently at Bravo Cohn twenty twenty three, I was like, you know, why are we the most underrated? Be most Why are every week we're putting ourselves out there?
Speaker 4: Why are we being looked over or not.
Speaker 3: Giving the same concessions that some other shows are.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 3: People want to see us, people are learning from us, people are inspired by us. People are navigating their lives based on how we have overcome certain things we've gone through.
Speaker 4: Why are we underrated. That bothers me.
Speaker 3: With all the hurd of pain I got in me right now, it still bothers me because we get up and we give it every single week, so.
Speaker 4: I don't understand it so that I don't want to be so emotional. My god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you love the show, you helped build it. You help build it, and that's.
Speaker 4: What I saw.
Speaker 2: Look, we love you know you're you're so theatrical and show honey. We I don't know if you're on Twitter a lot, but I'm not. You know, you know the Quasquad, the rain drops, everybody. We we show your videos.
Speaker 4: You know, Lisa to call Cla, you know, Aaron Oskalls, you know, or you know. I ain't got this is my real life. Got top of this message. It was like, this is not about a show. This is my life.
Speaker 2: You can Tyler Perry.
Speaker 4: I don't know why Tyler Perry has he have.
Speaker 1: To cast you on BT plots.
Speaker 4: You are and I'm having fun with you.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to end on this because I want you to know when you say what you're given to the show. You are funny, you're theatrical, you're real, You're emotional.
Speaker 1: You're vulnerable. You know, we are on this journey with you.
Speaker 2: You know we saw you being the scrawny girl from.
Speaker 1: The South season one. You know I was.
Speaker 4: Still to all the girls that with the eyeshadow, Baby, I don't tell you listen.
Speaker 3: That was a hot hot beam eyeshadow, the high beam eyeshadow.
Speaker 4: Were you were on white diamonds too? No, no, I'm not going to listen to tailor of the girl. Now, don't listen to tailor the girl.
Speaker 3: No, film, don't do. I was not laying, No, I was probably what was that? Probably I was probably wearing Chanel Chance said.
Speaker 2: But we saw the already be solved, the growth And listen, as your personal friend and as somebody who just who simply adores you, I want you to hear from me if you don't hear from from anyone else. I am proud of you. I'm proud of you to be a young black girl from Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Indeed, to rise above the standards of what people put on your life, and to be on a show that isn't as celebrated as even I would like it to be.
Speaker 2: And what's funny about people? You talk about everybody else's Chelegy. I am a fan of this genre. I want I'm like you, I want everybody to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want it only helps us.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me that people and when people say you love everybody, I might hate my heart.
Speaker 4: For now, there's not.
Speaker 2: One person I hate. I love people, but when I see someone like you, there's there's a certain number of people on reality who you can watch and say no that one gives their blood, sweat and tears to that show. And I feel like with this cast, I want you guys to get to get past this. But that's my hope. You know, we listen. We all love drama, we all love shade. I think for the fans it was kind of like, we don't like that, though, guys like, we don't like that. My favorite mama from this show will always be what you brought up earlier was when you guys rally around Cecil and some mon and said, don't get a divorced bitch.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: You were like, love se So that's that's a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: And y'all y'all were like, y'all cried is like, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: That's when I knew this show was different.
Speaker 2: That no, we made cuss of outthrow shade read, but this is real life, y'all.
Speaker 4: We got we gotta stick by each other.
Speaker 2: I want them to stick by you and and I want you to also stick by them. And my hope for the legacy of this show is the fact that everybody can look at these past two episodes and say, hm hmm, the way we wanted her to hold herself accountable, maybe it's time we do that to ourselves. Maybe it's time we do that too. The same mirror but we held up for her to see herself. Perhaps we can now reverse it and look at ourselves and say, Okay, that wasn't cool, that wasn't cool. So that's my hope for you. That's and I'm proud of you, and and everything happens for a reason. I hope you know that. And I'm gonna end being cheeky. Motherfucker's underestimated at the quas I.
Speaker 3: Mean, baby, the Quasmine is gets busy. They're very busy. They are They're very busy.
Speaker 1: They are God, And but you deserve it.
Speaker 2: You deserve every single accolade that comes your way. This is I feel like it's a rebirth for you and sometimes you have to go through this so that God can show you your worth and God can show other people your worth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, y'all?
Speaker 2: Have you received that Sometimes you have to go through it, not only for you, so that other people can see. Like, hmm, maybe we had it wrong the whole time. Yeah, we mad she maybe three hours late to a scene.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so stop.
Speaker 4: I know exactly where is coming from. I know exactly.
Speaker 1: Can I address that?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: That that fabulous role the works too? Okay?
Speaker 4: Can I address that? Don't take baby, it just moves it. Just her sister.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it, please, let's talk about that. I'm so happy you brought that up. So okay, the whole three hours late thing. First of all, I was not three hours late, but I was late as hell. I was not three hours late.
Speaker 4: I will say that. I think that was a time where it was me.
Speaker 3: And Simone and Simone's at the restaurant in a beautiful fandy's dress, honey, get into her, okay. And what happened was I was coming from another scene and having to fight Atlanta traffic to go to the scene with Simon, and she was waiting an extensive period of time. And for that, Simon, I do apologize. I am so sorry, and I have really made it my business now to be on time. I have not only done that, like every time I pull up to the scene. Now, I have a text message with the higher up at Bravo and with the higher ups at the production company.
Speaker 4: We're all on a group text. I just pulled up to the scene.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting to be miked. It's thirty minutes later. I still haven't been miked. It's an hour later now I still haven't been micd. But I am here and I am fine. Everything's okay. Just wanted you all to know that because I want to break down all of this negativity surrounding quad as if I don't care about people. I respect everyone who's brought what they've brought to this show. The camera crew, the girls on the show. We're all different, but every one of us brings something to the table. Everyone ever read one, I mean everyone from the old to the new.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The production company is saying, you know, to take this show and truly believe in it and say, hey, we're gonna cultivate it. I appreciate everyone for that and I just want to say job well done, and I want you all to hear that from me, like I want you all to really hear that from me, you know.
Speaker 4: And I don't know. If I said this earlier, you could put it wherever.
Speaker 3: But with Toya and Eugene, I know I said, I don't you know, they're not scaling walls and all that.
Speaker 4: But I apologize.
Speaker 3: I apologize because I don't want to ever make anyone feel that I am the person who is assassinating their character and trashing their hard work. Eugenis went to school for a number of years to be the man that he is today, and they have little eyes that are looking up to them. So I was wrong for repeating it, yes, and for the way that it was stated.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know, Toya, where did you get it from? So again I apologize, and I stand.
Speaker 5: On that I do.
Speaker 4: Good good.
Speaker 1: Well, Look, I appreciate you letting your home.
Speaker 2: You have a fabulous cookbook and some seasoning. So bitch, we're gonna end this interview. Yes, Qua's cookbook. Look at the bottom screen. You see the website you could buy it from, and the season and cook it for your grandma, your mam and your aunt, teacher, uncles for Christmas. Holidays is approaching. But we're about to go and cook some food, bitch, so I'm began to oyster.
Speaker 1: Don't want that's different.
Speaker 4: That's different, Oh baby, just slurp it up, don't get it some more. Gotta go ahead, But.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is the production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix and exact could have produced by me, Carlos King
Speaker 1: Kingdom Ring Entertainment, Baby,