Speaker 1: Oh hey, there, it's me Jack. You've caught me unwinding, enjoying a large goblet of delicious eggnog, untangling my brain, gaining five to fifteen pounds of eggnog while we unwind. Here at Daily Zeitgeist, in addition to publishing our normal year end episodes and Santa's University, etc. We've decided to take the opportunity to count down the top ten episodes of the year published over the next ten days. The ten days that will be off Monday through Friday, two weeks in a row. How Jack, how did you guys determine the top ten episodes? They were all equally incredible. Well, we used a little something called democracy. Ever heard of it? Depending on when you listen to this episode, that might not be such a rhetorical question. But anyways, we let you vote on the most listened to episodes of the year to see what you liked best. And you're about to hear your answers. Just ten bangers right in a row. We've got a trending episode in the mix. We got a lot of good ones and at number one, well, let's just say you'll find out, especially if this is the number one episode we're putting this same bumper at the start of all ten, so we hope you enjoy it. We hope you enjoyed listening to this year of TDZ as much as we enjoyed making it. And we will see you all in twenty twenty five. We hope you have a RESTful holiday.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, bro, Mike Tyson is gonna fucking lose. Let that go, y'all, Let's let it go. You know, somebody texts me it was like, where are we watching the fight? I was like, we're not. What are you thinking I would sooner do a heroin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've actually been itching to try heroin for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just kind of using this as an excuse.
Speaker 1: I would the third time this week you've said I'd sooner do heroin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you've not been trying to fuk with cheb. You know, hear a lot of good things about it.
Speaker 1: Is that what they call it. That's such a soft name for smoking heroin, Like cheap sounds like it should be weed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like chiba chiba?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what how they get you? That's how they get you to start smoking heroin a gateway words and then you end up in Chiba.
Speaker 3: That's right, but I don't like that was like I think of a valley thing that people have said, cheap dude. There's a lot of slang.
Speaker 1: I know, you go break off of bt H huh black tar heroin band. I love et H black Tar Heroin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, g dragon, that's that's when you with.
Speaker 1: Bt Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty four, Episode five of Daily It's a production of iHeartRadio. We almost made it to season three sixty five. We almost made it. Miles. Yeah. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness. We now have a YouTube channel YouTube at daily zeitgeys pot on YouTube, so you can go check out a video episode a week see what we sound like when saying stuff like this. It's Friday, November fifteenth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: It'sfway there. It's Friday. That's old.
Speaker 1: Night.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's well guess well, shit, that totally threw me off, But it is November fifteenth. This National Raisin Brain Day, is National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day. What the fuck is that? National butt cake Day? National cleaned out your refrigerator Day?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 3: I need to do that and National Philanthropy Day.
Speaker 1: I just pulled some cream cheese out of my refrigerator the other day that curing police.
Speaker 3: I found a thing of the salca that you get when you get I had I get. I eat a lot of poopoosas so a lot of times. I always get a lot of cutio and I get a lot of the salsa on this side. Yeah, so much extra that like in the back of my refrigerator. I felt like a fucking thirty two OUs thing of fucking salt.
Speaker 1: Ladies.
Speaker 3: Probably is like alcohol now, but yeah, I had to tell that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that somewhere. Was it on this show where somebody was talking about how saltsa only lasts like a week after you open the jar. You're you're supposed to eat it within a week. I've just been on someone.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 4: I mean tomatoes and you know, if there's not enough salt in linem in there then yeah, but you know, should it should last?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I've been I've been thugging it out with some old sauces before and I'm here, so.
Speaker 1: I go on bread and salsa. I go until the and cheese until physically appears.
Speaker 4: A little mold is good for you. You guys, you know, you know some of those white ladies are right about something. Oh sorry, I mean I'll keep that we came from and so, but no, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: And the thing I just my name is Jacko Blues guys smiling at me. Now that old twitters pooh poop peepee brown shirts, I'll leave him behind. Now.
Speaker 3: The app Blue Sky I did find never.
Speaker 5: Saw feed shining so bright on this here app. Futrols insight noticing the tags, pleasing to use when Elmo's app gives you the blue guy, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. That one courtesy of No Clue, based on Blue Skies by as he put it, Google's Irving Berlin. The version I knows about what Willie Nelson shout out to No Clue shout out to Blue Sky the app. We'll talk about it a little bit later, but you know it's better. It just feels like they did the time machine thing on Twitter back when like Twitter was first good. I still need to import all the people I follow, and then I think I'm there for good.
Speaker 3: I think it's called sky Bridge follower sky Skybridge yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a chrome chrome.
Speaker 3: Sky follower bridge. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Use that guy follower bridge.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles.
Speaker 3: It's Miles Gray.
Speaker 1: Kay, here's the rock filling bottle.
Speaker 4: Slow to say it.
Speaker 3: We're filming nothing.
Speaker 1: He's the rock feeling bottles.
Speaker 3: Slowly anyway, shout out Locaroni with that one the rock. Yes, you're time. He's like, no, I don't pissing bottles on set, but yeah, I mean come ask me. Yeah, I'll be pissing bottles on set was like the whole energy of that that clarific, clarifying interview. But yeah, shout out of Cocaroni. Thank you man.
Speaker 1: When you're making something as important as the movie Red One dropping this weekend? Is it dropping this weekend?
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm ready. I'm watching that fucking hot Santa hot frosties of the Thowman Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we all are like I'm into Gladiator too, but like Red One dropping on the same weekend as Gladiator too seems like a miss missfire, but I don't. Yeah, is Red One for children? Is it like what if children had their own diehard.
Speaker 3: I don't know, take your kids find out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Year Award Dad of the Year to quote Marrow. Anyways, thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, A writer, actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians doing it. She has an incredible stand up special called Bitch Grow Up that you must You've already watched it on Max. You must go watch it again. You can also see her on stages near you soon. Maybe go check her website. It's the hilarious and talented Marcela Argwell.
Speaker 4: Marcell arg Little aka the girl with the hair fuzz Miles that I was glowing and I didn't know what it was, but I just realized it's all the California Druys.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: Sweet was terrible. I finally got my hands on California. That's why my skin is glowing. Realized its right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, is my skin it is better? That's what it is? Thank you for noticing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that happens. Yeah, when you smoke the foreign the redches. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I also want to before I move any further because I always forget till the end. I will be at the San Francisco Punchline Thanksgiving weekend, the Sacramento Punchline Wednesday, December fourth, and I have a monthly in Chicago the second Thursdays of the month, so'll come through Chicago.
Speaker 3: Where's it at in Chicago? Lincoln Latch my bad?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay boom boom?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Lincoln, thanks for having me. Guys, excited to be here.
Speaker 3: You be killing it on TV after midnight.
Speaker 4: I love to do that show. It's such a fun show. I love all the comments too, Like some people really hate me, which is always amusing. But there's like fans that are like, she gets the show, she knows what to do with the show. She she's not overthinking it. She's doing what you're supposed to do, which is exactly what I do. It's like so many comedians call me to be like, what's your advice? I'm like, stop taking it seriously, guys.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, just fun though, how much man have fun? Exactly?
Speaker 1: How many days are you drilling before you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Eight in the shower every day.
Speaker 1: Who's your coach? Yeah? It's like it cool if I work with them or all right, Marcella, we're thrilled to have you. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, a couple of things. We're talking about The Onion just bought info War like the smallest sliver of good news. We'll take it, baby, Thank you the Onion. We'll also talk about Blue Sky, which seems to be gaining momentum. It's now the number one app in the app store. What that's fucking crazy?
Speaker 4: That is crazy. Yeah, it's not great, it's not I mean, none of them are. Not to say that Blue guys like that. It's just none of them are great.
Speaker 1: And it's still working some things out, but it's got the right.
Speaker 3: It's got the right. They're starting from the right place, you know what I mean, there's no main he was running it. Yeah, I mean all you know, people are corrupt, we all it all takes time, but right now it's the good part where we don't know how fucked up it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they're number one.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about how the right is mad that nobody wants to spend Thanksgiving with them, and the Horny Snowman movie, which I don't think I've even seen the trailer for this. Have we watched the trailer?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, maybe I missed it.
Speaker 3: What what is the Oh you really don't know. This woman like puts a scarf on a fucking snowman, being like, oh, maybe this guy and it turns into like this hot white guy that she has with and then.
Speaker 7: Reality you say in the Beast they said you t I, but I mean if what he's working down there is like a dirty carrot like yeah, might be.
Speaker 3: The carrot jokes in it anyway, Yeah yeah, yeah. No, Well, before we get that and that the level of.
Speaker 1: Comedy that I've always aspired to is Netflix rom com level coming.
Speaker 3: Oh there's mixed with there that I just made.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, I suck Marcella. Yes, Before we get to any of that bullshit, we do like to ask our guess, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 4: Well, this morning I posted I read in this book, and I posted that I find the history of boxing so interesting, and my friend reached out to be like, oh my god, I love you know, boxing, I take boxing and I do Brazilian jiu jitsu, and maybe be like, how long has to Brazilian jiu jitsu been around not very long. I was wondering if it was one of the old ones or not. But yeah, it's been around since like the twenties.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, it's a gift from immigrant twenty it's a.
Speaker 1: Gift from immigrants ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I thought that was cool because you know, some of you know, some of the techniques are ancient, and like Brazilian jujitsu is like the remix. Yeah, and I was saying how I loved brilliant. I mean, I love jiu jitsu because it feels like a like feels like magic tricks with your limbs, and I find that so powerful to watch. But yeah, yeah, that was one of the And I also I have a distant relative name Alexis Argueya, who was a boxer and his his big notorious fight was oh my god, prior with his name, I forget his name now. But anyways, I'm reading this really cool book about him, and.
Speaker 3: Are you are you even gonna bother to watch Mike Tyson lose to that that one? You know?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I do have a show tomorrow, I mean tonight, I don't have a show tonight. Yeah. Yeah, have I showed tonight Friday.
Speaker 3: National?
Speaker 4: What is Rotten Tomato Sauce Day?
Speaker 3: But I have it?
Speaker 4: So the show, I'm like, do I watch it? Do I not watch it? My brother is like the undercard is really cool because he's two chicks, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh that's interesting. Yeah, trying to get me in by saying the undercard, but like, I can't do it. I can't do another election night, like you know.
Speaker 3: I hear you. Yeah, it's it's it's a lose lose situation, like you don't want to see Mike Tyson then being like, oh I'm gonna keep fighting. You're like, dude, you're almost sixty years old.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And then also to just watch a white guy beat up a six year old black guy, I'm like, I don't know if I need to see for Rais.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very it's very symbolic for what's going on. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like the symbolism might Yeah, it's on the nose.
Speaker 4: There was a news story where like a seventeen year old Trump supporter like punched a seventy year old elderly woman.
Speaker 3: It's that it's just yeah, right exactly. But I did.
Speaker 4: That was the thing that I posted about the book I was reading, was like, it's interesting to learn so much about Alexisarguya, specifically knowing now that you can just be some guy and you know, you know, stream your your quote unquote match.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's the thing that like that I had to really embrace was realizing too and every all the fight, you're like, dude, this one, this motherfucker actually might beat up whatever Logan, Paul or Jake, whoever the fuck it is, and you're always like, and that's how they get people in. But they're never gonna fucking pick someone that they're like, Yo, this motherfucker might beat up our guy. Like we're just trying to get a check. So just knowing that that's the construction under which it all happens, No, I will not be burdened by what has been right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, also just knowing like, oh, he has so many followers, but that's how we're doing it. It's like, oh my god, like where are we at in the world, But this is where we're at.
Speaker 1: Ye. What is something you think is underrated? Myself?
Speaker 4: Underrated? Is uh being in a good mood right now? Everyone seems to be so gloom and doom, doom scrolling, all sad in their feelings, and I just I have keep having to remind people. I'm going to remind listeners. I know some are you are doing it as well, but like he's not president yet. I keep telling people think of it as New Year's Day, like it's New Year's Eve right now, you fucking get your groom on right now and celebrate right now. Be happy right now. Well, you know, things are a little more chill, and you know, donate money if you can to whatever wherever, even fucking a person, a homeless person, give them an extra five spot, you know, do do something. But this gloom and doom shit is not helping anybody.
Speaker 1: It's not funny. I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Also understand not wanting to walk around smiling, especially if you're a white person, because then people are just gonna want to punch you. But also and people are gonna want to punch you no matter what.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right now everybody's looking a white man as well.
Speaker 1: Get a high five while you're doing it, hey, but the top, or you can buy.
Speaker 3: Our blue bracelets that you go wrong with. Let people know you're one of the safe ones.
Speaker 1: Is that a real thing that's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a white woman thing. Yeah, I don't want to get lumped in with the three percent.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's all fucking girl.
Speaker 4: We can tell if we go on your Instagram, we can tell who you are.
Speaker 3: I used to have a bit.
Speaker 4: I mean I should still do it, but it's like, you know, nobody knows who's actually racism, who's actually not racist, Like you only you know, like only you know what your goes through your mind when you're on an elevator with the black guy, white lady. Okay, so like that's who you really are, and like just accept that. But like the whole blue bracelet ships like lady get I also feel like your listeners wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: No, No advertiser, Marcella.
Speaker 1: So an important movement.
Speaker 3: We got to meet them where they're at.
Speaker 1: I can just see people like doing the opposite of like the purse clutching and actually like rolling up their sleeve to be like see not like just you know, itching the side of their face with their bracelet on display. I'm with the status quo. I just want to let you know we going to be all right. We're going to be all right.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there is a white I was I was judging a roast bottle and this white boy was wearing like uh. It was like in the sound of Lakers, like it said they're not they're what is it? What is the Kendrick song. I'mlready I'm fucking blinking, like they're not like us, they're not like us. He has it. It says they not like us. But it's like Lakers, you know, they're not like us, right like us.
Speaker 3: But it didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't say Lakers. It says they they're not like us. And I was like, oh, judging him, and I was like so distracted. I was like, you're white, they are not like you take.
Speaker 3: That shirt off.
Speaker 4: And it always it cracked me up anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it always. It's it's it's inevitable. Everything does get hijacked by white culture eventually. Like there was a clip of like those people. I don't know what it was. It's some kind of business convention where all those white people are on stage, like celebrating their company and they're like, they're not like us, They're not like oh, and you're like, oh, he's speaking of.
Speaker 4: The Super Bowl is gonna be fire because of Kendrick. Like that performance is going to be interesting no matter what. Now with what's going on.
Speaker 1: You don't, I feel like you won't let it not be interesting? Is what you need? Because there's gonna be a lot of pressure to make it not interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to be pushing. He's gonna be pushing for sure. That's that's what's cool about him. So now now everyone should be happy that he is a super Bowl performer.
Speaker 3: Cut to him, cut to him doing something really fucking just something ship. He's like, we need unity, y'all, we need to come together. Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Just white woman in booty shorts.
Speaker 3: That's a bunch of them.
Speaker 4: It's like, which is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I believe, Marcela. What was something you think is overrated?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I had something written or written down in my head and I didn't actually write it down. I have no idea. I don't know, I have nothing. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you guys don't give a fuck. Yeah, all right, I had some If I remember, I'm going to say it, but I don't remember.
Speaker 3: When did you? When did you think of it? Like last night, in this hour, like thirty minutes ago. Damn, what was it about you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, that's what I'm saying. I was like, oh, I'm going to do this, and I'm going to do that, but I had to my hair, do my hairted sucking democrat.
Speaker 3: Hit him? But just right now, just right now, what the Democrats are over it?
Speaker 1: Just right now, right now, just right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we'll see how many people just are like, no, you're right, the fucking Hakeem Jeffries is the one to lead the resistance.
Speaker 4: He's gonna ow man, we'll have this conversation privately. But yeah, I'm interested to see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here. I'm not I'll tell you this. I don't want to see the same faces. I mean, that's who's gonna be are the ones who are going to be at the table though. So that's the thing where people have to get in line to so they The thing is if people if the Democrats see people being like, well, what are we gonna do, then they're gonna be like, all we got him, we got them, we got it right, all right. But if people are like, bro, I'm not trying to hear ship from you right now. I mean, who knows if that'll be in enough numbers or they actually underst in that something has to change. But I mean right now they're putting so much energy.
Speaker 1: And not changing that.
Speaker 4: Oh that made me think of a good overrated thinking. You can move whatever movement forward and whatever group you're in without providing mentorship. This concept that a lot of people have where they're like, I'm so good at this, I don't need to teach anybody anything, like everyone will learn from me. And it's like, no, pick someone to mentor help that one person get better so they can maybe replace you, or maybe they can figure out who can replace you. Like that that's the thing I don't I definitely have noticed it in comedy and obviously in politics. Right It's like people are so like, no, no, I'm the best at this thing, so I'm gonna never fucking share anything with anyone. It's like, bro, that's not how this shit works. We all need to like, we need to be mentoring, we need to be helping people, we need to be lifting each other up. So not not mentoring. I guess that that that people have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the person you mentor to replace you don't have them be eighty seven years ago when it's their time to replace you. My advice. All right, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back and talk about the Onion. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We're black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is. If you go to the info Wars website, as I do every morning right now, all you get is a message that reads site unavailable till further notes till till you know. I like, yeah, that's because the Onion, the satire site that seems to have better politics than the Democratic Party in so many ways, just bought info Wars at a bankruptcy auction.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we were just talking natually, like who's gonna do it, who's gonna buy it up? And like, I know, fucking Alex Jones. He was even saying that maybe the good guys will come in Roger No. But it was the fucking opposite. We had a fucking satire comedy website being like, yeah, this is ours now, and we got plans to fuck this thing up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is somebody in some like lead business position that sucks shit, as is often the case with media companies, But yeah, I've heard good things about the whole Bank Collins regime of the Onion So it looks like their plan is to relaunch info Wars as a satirical site, partnering with advertiser, and that that phrase always gives me a little bit of a park a little nervous partnering with advertising. The advertiser in this case is every Town for Gun Safety, which is a nonprofit dedicated to ending gun violence that was founded in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Speaker 3: So, well, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Supposedly that is supposedly beautiful, kind of on its face beautiful. Yeah, So, according to Ben Collins, the CEO of Onions semi fictional parent company, what is it like Global Tetri He didn't. Yeah, yeah, they are satirically evil parent company. They say in for Wars will return in January as a parody of itself, but he has not said how much they spent.
Speaker 3: But they own it all. Though they own everything. They bought everything. I thought somebody like, yeah, I mean I need some lighting gear. I might just like we got it all.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it's easier for the auctioneer.
Speaker 3: You know, I got to go with the cash deal man. He's even gonna buy the shitty pills too many? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: You never know. Yeah, they own all of it, like even the intellectual property for Brainforest plus wow everything. So I guess, uh yeah, Alex Jones will have to find a new way to just relabel Flintstone's vitamins and tell people to help you live longer.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm interested to see what happened because I remember when the Colbert Report, you know, happened. It was really funny if you knew what you were watching. But people really believed that he was right wing. And I remember even when he exited and was, you know, transitioning into late night, Late night, he had this really Stephen Colbert had this really great Rolling Stone interview and he was just like explaining basically who he was because people hadn't really had that perspective. And I was like, man, people have no idea that this guy's just like a good guy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: This is they so believed that character.
Speaker 3: Right right right? I mean yeah, who knows how far they go with it. I mean, like the their sort of press release comment on it is definitely it's like so like tongue in cheek. I don't know what they're about to do with.
Speaker 1: A shrewd mix of delusional paranoia and dubious anti aging nutrition hacks. Info Wars strives to make life both scarer and longer for everyone, a commendable goal. They're a true unicorn, capable of simultaneously inspiring public support for billionaires and stoking outrage and at an inept federal state that can both assassinate JFK and you but can't even put a man on the moon. But yeah, they seem to be I don't know, taking dead aim and all the shit that is crazy about info Wars. Alex Jones seems unhappy, like mildly concerned. I don't know what's your reading.
Speaker 4: He's always unhappy.
Speaker 1: He's just posting freaked out videos from inside his studio, supposedly refusing to leave.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, really, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Ladies and gentlemen, it is seventh.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. Now that's all I hear is. And then Sierra comes in.
Speaker 8: I just got worth fifteen minutes ago that my lawyers and folks met with the US Trustee over our bankruptcy this morning, and they said where.
Speaker 3: They're shutting us down even without a court order.
Speaker 8: This morning, the Connecticut Democrats with the Onion newspaper.
Speaker 1: Like he'd never heard was competitive, So.
Speaker 8: They changed all the bidding rules, made it secret two days ago. I had a bad feeling. I told you that, just like they tried to shut us down back in late May without.
Speaker 1: A court order.
Speaker 8: They're supposed to have a court order.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be yeah, yeah, fucking cry. Let's see the end. Are you actually crying?
Speaker 8: There is the tyranny of the new world water desperate to South American people.
Speaker 3: All Right, we get it, we get it. Yeah. The best though, is like on that channel Fox Now that like you know, weird subsidiary of Fox News.
Speaker 1: They the Second Sight that I check every morning.
Speaker 3: Exactly. They have no idea how sad this is. This is them talking about the purchase of the of Info Wars by The Onion.
Speaker 9: The Onion is a satirical site. It manages to persuade people to believe uh itself as the quote world's leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered coverage of breaking international and local news events. It has four point three trillion daily readers. Jones has been saying on a show that if his factors body, well.
Speaker 4: You know what's you know what I was gonna say, when you were done showing these video is I wonder how much of the right wing humor is going to be taken seriously because these people have no concept.
Speaker 1: Of sapphire, right that is so wild.
Speaker 3: That's wild, like not even just being like it's a satisfic like trillion yes, yes, yes, uh huh uh huh yep.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, that really proved my point that I hadn't made yet. But I was thinking, I was like, let me say this that, you know, because I I just picture like trolls, you know, actually posting, you know, screenshots of the of them thinking that something is real, and it's like I didn't even realize that people thought the onion was real, Like yeah, news.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: Like whatever the fun that is? Not only do I not know you obviously don't know what the onion is person viewing this.
Speaker 3: But then they'll pribacely the headlines and like they're right about the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this is a good first baby step in the direction of like more mean things done by people with good politics like to you know, just I think that is something that's missing whatever Democratic parties whole just being like I don't know why you're angry. Things are good, we did a good job, just doesn't seem to resonate with people. And so the megacide has a monopoly on people who are feeling angry, you know, and so people who are willing to fucking be assholes in the name of the truth. I think is going to become more and more important in these.
Speaker 4: Next for you, Era, Oh, you're saying that my voice finally matters, that people are gonna actually listen to me.
Speaker 1: Marcella, It's time to arise.
Speaker 4: More like how Rogan.
Speaker 3: And watch that Shit Blows Up.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm green light right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, writing it down, you already hear first people.
Speaker 3: Interesting conversations, Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure, just asking questions.
Speaker 1: Also, The Onion already had an Info Warst parody in twenty seventeen called Patriot Hole, but it kind of fizzled out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because they have no sense of humor, these people, right, right, And it's also a slur. They're just like, this isn't comedy.
Speaker 1: Right, It's also like hard to satirize because it's so transparently on its face bad and stupid. But you know, they are the best at it, so are they? Okay, the onions, they're good.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. Relaxed, white dude, Relax.
Speaker 1: They're fine.
Speaker 4: Whoa relax?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, Jam said. The fact that they had a website that failed and are now owning and fors is like if mel Brooks made Spaceballs then bought the rights to Star Wars the entire Star Wars franchise like seven years later. Right, So yeah, that's interesting. All right, Blue Sky, Blue Ski. I kind of like Blue Sky.
Speaker 3: Didn't isn't that what? Donald? Oh yeah blue Someone someone said blue Ski the other day. Yeah, I like Blue Sky. I mean, I think a lot of people do, because like Elon's dismantling of Twitter and assent to the highest echelons of right wing fuckery has sent many people for the exits, and the election basically just cemented all of this. So the day after election, Twitter saw like the biggest number of account deactivations possible. And that's like since Musk bought the platform, because I was the other time they saw just a ton of people were like, nah, we're gone, and even for you man, yeah, I mean, and I've definitely seen it, like yeah, you can see like followers counts going down and it makes sense, why the fuck any there's no real isn't anymore to participate on Twitter. For the longest time, I was just like holding out for like, you know, the gallows humor and like black Twitter stuff that was like the only good parts to me. But now the shit feels so cooked, Like I totally understand now that it's like, man, what the fuck are we even like playing in this man's fucking sandbox? So now they are all going to Blue Sky and Threads Unfortunately, I just want to say, Threads fucking site.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, I've been trying.
Speaker 4: I've been trying.
Speaker 3: Not even like it's not even like necessarily like the people, because like it's less you know, like wacky shit on there. But it's so like sanitized. And Adam Mosseeri, who's the head of Instagram, when Threads came out, he he was like articulating, He's like, this is not a place where we're gonna be like helping like hard live news or like like political discussion. It's basically like a sanitized brand fucking conversation space. And so it's really doesn't have like that. That's sort of same kind of vibe of like like early Twitter.
Speaker 4: I can't even use the word bitch on there. Every time I use the word bitch, just like are you sure you want to you want to post? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you before you post. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's any time I say any anything, even slightly whatever. But I've noticed it's like bite bitch is like which I was, like, my special is called bitch.
Speaker 3: Grow up.
Speaker 4: I can't even post my special.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and the other thing too is like they also have like the threads feed is also like algorithmic fuckery where you really have no control over what you see. So also the other thing starting to day November fifteenth, in the terms and Conditions of X formally Twitter, we're calling it X now because you know we're gone, I mean whatever, we still hold the Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't even get through this sentence.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm just it's sucking me up. But the terms and conditions now, playboy, Okay, you were young when you were on there. Look at you. You got a kid now two thousand, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Twitter's bedroom all their stuff is still left.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, empty indeed ship So also so today, uh, Twitter is going to be training It's AI on all your tweets starting today, like this is going forward from today.
Speaker 3: They're like, you, Rock will now be feasting upon all your tweets, and that's how we're going to get this thing talking like a regular person. It's also the day, coincidentally, where Texas becomes like the legal venue for any like legal dispute for anyone that has some beef with Twitter and the court that like, and according to the terms and conditions, the court that will hear these cases will be in Trent County, which is just like it was like near Austin, and the judge who oversees that court has a bunch of Tesla stock. So you know what I mean. It's a fucking wrap, you know, it's it's it's yeah, they've they're like, we're locking it up, We're locking.
Speaker 1: I'm actually age, it's not as unfair as that seems. You actually solve all of your problems in a fair corporate arbitrage situation where they just get to shoot at you, but you do get to like move around. So it's like that a lot of people are like that's a firing squad. You actually get to like try and move around as much as you can with your like.
Speaker 10: Oh, yeah, your leg shackles are games in Texas, Texas Squid Games, Texas game, the Squid Games.
Speaker 3: This is crazy but beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: We should just stop that.
Speaker 3: I thought you're kind of doing. The first cut is the deepest sort of melody right there. I didn't I wasn't sure I was trying.
Speaker 4: To fix us, just bouncing around.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I think this is what is made like Blue Sky comparatively, like a nice breath of fresh air, because it has like actual blocking functions where you like, I don't want to hear a fuck from this person and I don't want them to see me that you can do that on Blue Sky. And also I think the one part that was nice is there's like two different feeds. There's like one of their suggesting stuff and one that's like following, and you can have that display however you want. But like the chronological order of the tweets makes that feel like the old school Twitter, when like sweets did you he said, I don't know what else to say. I'm not I'm not over her.
Speaker 1: You just said you said your name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I thought I was You're down bad.
Speaker 4: You just bring your front of me.
Speaker 3: You don't even notice it.
Speaker 1: You mean, I didn't need to. I didn't mean I believe.
Speaker 3: It is No, No, you're my heina, don't worry man to say that. But yeah, I guess there's the other all that just does feel like a little bit more familiar. The lack of racial slurs feels just a little bit better. So anyway, follow us all, we're all going to are you blue?
Speaker 4: I am a Blue Sky. I just so I've been honest since what that summer of last year. I wasn't I was not active on it. And then now let me get back in there because threads. It's like I'm finally feeling like thread sucks. People do not have a sense of humor. People are I got accused of stealing someone's quote unquote threads and I'm like, Z, what year is? This was this Twitter where like no one knows how humor works.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I need to.
Speaker 4: Get out of here? Yeah yeah yeah, So I'm like And then when I went back to Blue Sky, I was like, oh, ship, all the comedians are on here.
Speaker 3: This is where they were. Yeah, and people are people have been waiting for us, yeah, shoutouts. I gang that I've seen y'all on there. Make sure you follow everybody I love.
Speaker 4: I can follow me and god damn it, you guys are fucking you. Guys actually have a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: People that don't.
Speaker 4: There's someone who really there's a there's a couple of people that really hate me and Chris Crofton. I just want to stay on behalf of me and Chris.
Speaker 3: We don't care.
Speaker 1: We care though we care, so we're What are you on Blue Sky? Marcella?
Speaker 4: I think it's just my name right, maybe it's Marcella Comedy. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There you go, I think I did.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe might be my name, but I'm pretty sure it's Marcello.
Speaker 1: The fact that it's the number one app in the app.
Speaker 3: Store is Marcella Comedy. Dot Wild Blue Sky, Biski the sky.
Speaker 1: So an individual threads is called a threads? Is it like a thread thread?
Speaker 3: Okay, but then what's the thread of threads?
Speaker 1: Thread? And so blue sky is like an individual Blue sky is eski.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could just be like a cloud you're in the sky.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's only go crazy.
Speaker 4: I really got to say, I miss so cal Latinos just talking because like here in Chicago, the Latinos don't really have that little flavor of bitch where you obviously from this specific Yeah, they don't have that fun So Calatinos are so fucking so distinct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a whole cadence, it really is. Yeah, it's it's a rhythm, it's a melody.
Speaker 4: That's sad alsia. Sidy fucking nailed it on that sketch.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 4: Now, let's what if we don't. I said, we're not taking a break.
Speaker 3: Jack, why don't you do your impression of a so called tina Jack?
Speaker 4: You racist?
Speaker 3: You know, do this, you can do it.
Speaker 1: Getting in trouble, guys.
Speaker 3: Blue bracelet, you know, accident and blue sky is the new blue bracelet. La boy, come home.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna go ahead and take a break. You got when we come back, Jack is gonna fucking say something boring mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And that's the daily guys promise. And we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 1: Marcella is gone. I will not tolerated. I don't care. You don't care.
Speaker 4: What Yeah right, guys, I saw it from me in the zoom. Here I am here, I am.
Speaker 3: Again, the whole Rogan Rogan is here.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, we gotta get wrestling intro music. Thank you, justin You're right? What if I come in?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yeah that sounded.
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 3: What's that sounds?
Speaker 1: In the middle of the ring, looking startled, looking at.
Speaker 5: The corner, the corner.
Speaker 4: Squealing.
Speaker 1: That's walking in with a big smile on your face.
Speaker 3: She comes to my nails all long.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny? I'm looking right. I love you to my boot but like you really long and just be like in parentheses, be like soldier boy you I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hmm, all right, uh thanks saying what is now?
Speaker 3: What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 3: Boring?
Speaker 1: Ship? You can go boring and then dunk on me? I think, is.
Speaker 3: It up? And then he's gonna beg for forgiveness.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, and then I'm gonna make little sounds like because I actually like it.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I will like what the fuck y'all anymore?
Speaker 4: I just got me too?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Jesse Waters, we talked about how he got disinvited from Thanksgiving Loser from his mom. His mom is a character on the show. Even people know his mom. She's like just like his lip mom, don't be weird.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think she really disinvited him or he's just saying.
Speaker 1: That, probably just saying it.
Speaker 3: I don't know it. Also, I mean, it feels like the kind of thing that he would say to make himself feel more like like he's he's in the same fight as right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like she'd be like, don't make me disinvite Oh oh, you would disinvite me, and then that.
Speaker 3: Is away writers like my mom just invited me because I think if he did, you, baby, I love you exactly.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't never do that.
Speaker 3: I just said that to get you to you know, it's a little bit less mean to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe that's what it was. She's like, you need to stop saying that stuff. I'm not going to invite you to think. That's my theory because we.
Speaker 3: Should look closely because if we would check the social media posts, because if he's I guarantee you all cap in America, he could he.
Speaker 4: Could also like play the long game and just be like pretend like you didn't go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah right, don't post me here, don't post me here. Don't see your precious little baby.
Speaker 1: Someone named Rick Taylor Senate candidate. Democratic Senate candidate from back in the day posted that he canceled Thanksgiving plans with his aunt, claiming my home is not open to traders. And then there's a Yale psychiatrist who suggested that women and the LGBTQ plus community have the right to bail on holiday plans with people who just voted to strip away their fundamental human rights.
Speaker 4: Just them though, yeah, yeah, everyone's just sports to go. I mean, I also feel like this is a good reminder that everyone has free will.
Speaker 1: Wild yea psychiatrist is off my plans, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Like it's really silly that people need to be told that they don't watch them. Yeah, that they need to be told that they don't need to spend time with their family that like any year. By the way, I remember one year, I don't know, I must have been twenty five or twenty six. Me and my dad were sucking at each other's throats. I was like, I'm not coming to Thanksgiving, like if you're going to act like this, because there's no way, Like I did this whole protest and then my mom was like, no, you have to be here. It was a SodM. It was fucking the most soap opera shit. And then I ended up going because I was like, I still want to eat my mom's food. You know at the day, that turkey, that fun bible. It is undefeated. So I mean, if if the people in your family can't cook, just don't go. Come on, yeah, wait until they take away your rights, you can just not go because that bitch. You know how many people have told me once they've tasted my turkey that their mother's turkey was never that good.
Speaker 3: I'm stunned to find this out.
Speaker 4: Salvadorian turkey is unmatched, and people tell me this ship and I'm like, how the fuck do you keep going back to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: To make a turkey?
Speaker 4: It's just juicy, like the way that we.
Speaker 3: Grind it.
Speaker 4: But there's a specific salsa that we use, that salsa that you're talking about, So imagine a ten times better version of that salsa. It's like watery, but it's so flavorful. But what we do with it, and like I have had people from multiple backgrounds and.
Speaker 3: It's white Latino. I'm intrigued.
Speaker 4: Alrey, I'll send you a picture, but it is it's like slow cooked in this You go, you based it, but you like, you have to, you have to try it.
Speaker 1: Not true about either of our moms. Uh, their turkeys are good, but please keep telling us.
Speaker 3: How this amazing turkey that you do that I know for my mom cannot cook it from Japan. They don't even use fucking ovens. Now, the real Thanksgiving cooking was done by my black family and that's you know, the smoke turkeys every year.
Speaker 4: And that's what was crazy was finding out some of my black homies being like, oh, yeah, no, my my mom does not know how to make a turkey.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what, that's crazy. But it's one of those things, you know, like you got to really dry bird. Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's why you have to brind it or smoke it. What Anyway, all that to say, so, what are the white people doing that are getting disinvited from Thanksgiving? They're white people right, angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're about their gearing up. They're stretching out, they're stretching each other out, getting ready. They're clapping the baby powder hands in the air, getting ready to take awaye people's rights. They're also just outraged. I'm talking about how this is fucking on American Newsmax air to segment raging about people scrapping Thanksgiving plans, with Mega family members calling it pathetic and crazy.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Some panelists argue that the Democrats are supposed to be the party where everyone is welcome. Are you fucking for Oh oh, that's right, the tolerant left.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean tolerating your bigotry, you fucking losers. It means being open minded to like helping people fuck anyway. So this is this is the beginning of that segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's another one kind of comes to a realization on the air in this segment.
Speaker 13: All right, So the election it might be over, it is over, but political polarization is not. Donald Trump's win over Kamala Harris is leading some Liberals who are still upset to cut off ties with family and friends who voted for Trump ahead of the holiday season. Former Democratic candidate for Senate from Ohio rig Okay, So.
Speaker 3: That was the intro here. Let's open it up to the panel of disco people to talk about how they will eat dry jerky. All right, Happy holidays, joining me now.
Speaker 13: Host of the Michelle Tafoya Podcast, Michelle Tafoya and the co founder of seventy six Research Dot Common, host of The Tris Reagan Show, Trish Reagan.
Speaker 4: Welcome to both of you. All right, Michelle, I'm going to start with you.
Speaker 13: That sounds like absolute pathetic conversation. These are friends and family. Part of what makes this country great is having difference of opinion. But here you have people getting out there basically saying that whomever voted for Trump must be bad. It's crazy.
Speaker 14: Crazy is a good word, and I have lived through some of this in my own family. I'm hesitant to say that, but it's true. The Yale psychologist Psychiatrists that appeared on MSNBC with you, I read. I looked at her website. She describes herself as doctor, activist, researcher, and anti racism educator. So there's a lot to her personality. There's a lot to her background, not just a counselor.
Speaker 3: I think, okay, I can't even handle this, Like there's a lot of personality. This person's head is in the game, and we don't like that, you know what I mean? Could you be anti racist?
Speaker 4: They just I just love when people are like, look, I think we should still have a nice dinner. After I told you that there should be no exceptions for abortions, even including rape and in like imagine having that conversation and be like, oh, here's a turkey I made for you.
Speaker 3: The thing that people say because I have I have friends who I've spoken to who are like kind of like having fucking friction with like in laws and shit, and like when they point out specific things, they always say just like, but that's not what That's not the reason I voted sure, because also because then they do a lot of them are doing this. A lot of people are both on the left and the right are doing this magical thinking.
Speaker 6: Of like Trump doesn't mean a lot of this stuff, right, it doesn't mean that's not what he just says this stuff, It's like ruh he they are for real going to be deporting I mean, the thing is getting.
Speaker 4: You're seeing this stuff on behalf of the or like the places that are going to be doing and carrying out all this atrocious shit. It's like, no, lady, I know you're not physically gonna drag someone across the border, but for the next four year, more than four years, we're gonna see some really atrocious shit on the news, and we're gearing like I don't want to enjoy my meal with you bitch.
Speaker 1: Like I will feel sort of bad about that when I'm changing the channel, I will feel sort of bad.
Speaker 4: And that's what's crazy, is I think too watching so many left or democratic people say that they're like, oh, for the first time, I'm gonna cut ties, I'm like.
Speaker 1: For the first Damn, y'all are late.
Speaker 4: I've been fucking getting insto with my dad since I was seven years old. Like, hey, you ain't gonna be my daddy if you keep talking about women like this. You know, like I've been, I've been crazy. So like when I get it, like, okay, sometimes you wait until your fucking angst teenage years or whatever. But like, guys, if you are in deep into your thirties and you have never like had these I had a homegrowl. Maybe I've talked about this before. She's a comedian. She's great, but she's a little stupid because she would never when she was when we were on Twitter, she would never find out the political beliefs of the men she was dating. And I was like, oh, you should probably know that, especially if you're considering accepting a proposal.
Speaker 3: From this man.
Speaker 4: She's like, but why. And I'm like, because if he's conservative and you marry him, I guarantee you won't have a career in comedy. She's like, no, he's not like that, and I was like, girl, yeah, find out what his beliefs are. And then, sure enough, sure enough, staunch republican shit freaked her out. She had no idea that he had these really crazy views. And I was like, how are you not having these conversations with people?
Speaker 3: You know, like it's crazy. A lot of people are having trouble connecting those dots like what that means, because yeah, a lot of the times, so many American families diffuse the situation like, let's not talk about politics, let's not talk about politics, let's not talk about right.
Speaker 1: It starts with the turkey, by the way, that starts with not let's not talk about the turkey taste shit, let's not talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true, though, let's talk that's hey, let's not talk about politics. Let's just talk about this turkey.
Speaker 3: This turkey is dry.
Speaker 4: This turkey so you made bad turkey too.
Speaker 3: Because meanwhile, while you're not talking about like, you know, the fucking over policing and anti black racism, this ship is metastasizing around you, and you get to this point now where everybody is gonna feel it, and I think that's just kind of like weird to watch, like like now that like normal like sort of cis hat. White people's rights and livelihoods are in the crosshairs, like we got, oh, now, we got problems to solve. This is from my very much my perspective as a black Asian person for personal color in this country, many people know him as Ablazian, Ablasian, Black Andese. Even many people in this like especially black people, have known since the dawn of this place that this country isn't exercise in cruelty. And but and you know, you can tell how black people vote. They said, it can get worse. It can't, it really can't. And I'm trust me, you don't even want to see that, not even that this is great, but it can get fucking a lot worse. And like there was this I don't know there we had these moments to actually reckon with issues again, like with over policing and anti black racism, and all we got was performative allyships So so many liberals just felt like while it was an objectively bad thing, like racism. It didn't really need any urgency because their lives, as they see it, are separate from black people or trans people. There was no urgency about tackling problems around like black maternal mortality rates. So now we're at a point where every pregnant person could be at risk. So again this habit of turning a blind eye to other Americans suffering or thinking that it's not that, that's I'm separate from that. That is how we got here, because it's not enough for people to get that, Like people have to understand, like you have to stand up for everyone's rights like you do your own, or else they begin crumbling. And you get here and goal, guess what, Now everybody's gonna have to do the work. And I hope, I hope they're ready.
Speaker 1: They were so on board with caring about the suffering of those groups that the second they lost this election and they were like, our problem was caring so much about the the you know, the trans thing is really the reason we lost this election where Kamala Harris got a lower portion of the youth vote than any Democratic presidential candidate in recent memory. It's because you were too woke and not because of ignoring people's complaint young people's complaints about the genocide and gaza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that.
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 3: Well? Am I following this? Woke is broke logic if I am following you? Right? So abandoning vulnerable groups will help signal to other marginalized people that this is the party that will help you and protect you. Am I getting that right?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: That's exactly.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Welcome to the Hole Rogan Experience.
Speaker 4: Viewers listening really funny detail to this.
Speaker 3: You're talking workers of the world, rise up, keep meant randomly moan.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they're like, yo, I don't know, man, I fucking I started reading fucking you know, marks and stuff in angles man angles, marks, Like have.
Speaker 1: You heard about this ship?
Speaker 4: For Jack's really ran into this.
Speaker 3: We got to move on.
Speaker 1: Ye hear it?
Speaker 4: Right, you guys can hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can hear his heartbeat play boy all right, Marcella, it's been a true pleasure. Yes, he was like, I want to cut her off boning.
Speaker 1: I mean, go ahead, just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're doing aka rogues. Yeah, the whole Rogan Experience. Tune in.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Follow you?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 4: View you live you can find me everywhere on social media at Marcella Comedy. But yes, I will be at the San Franciscal Punchline Thanksgiving weekend. Come come hang out, come get those laughs after, especially if you spend time with your fucking weird family at Central Valley. Come on Secondmental Punchline on December fourth and uh Chicago Lincoln Launch Second Second Thursdays. Come see me.
Speaker 1: Great excuse a great way to be like, yeah, sorry, I can't make Thanksgiving. I have a fire comedy show to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come yeah area, Yeah everything.
Speaker 1: Max Special Actually, okay, watch the Max.
Speaker 4: Special and then come see me. I won't do any of the same material.
Speaker 3: It's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my partner makes all this great music at show you suck. He's constantly dropping shit and I just you guys should check it out. Everybody's check its on bank camp. Support on bank Camp. We got to get back to the independent shit. I'm going to be doing more live shit and Chicago. I'm very excited for with him, and yeah, check check out his shit. So you guys can fucking no be.
Speaker 6: In the know with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing miles. Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying, Hey.
Speaker 3: Wherever there's social media, I'm there at miles of grade. You're a y. You find Jack and I on the Basketball podcast when I was with Jack on Boosties. If you want to hear me talking ninety day Fiance, I do that at four to twenty day Fiance. I don't have anything specific because I've not really been looking at Twitter much. I'm a shout out to everybody that's on Blue Sky.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, if you want the discord invite, let me know. I'll send that link to you and just I don't know, watch your favorite movie or some shit this weekend. Do that, or watch the Horny Snowman movie. I'll probably gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about trending.
Speaker 4: We didn't talk about the Horny Snowman movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 4: It's on my my list. I'm gonna I'm gonna make my watch it. It looks insane. I like all that Hallmark shit. My friend even got me really into that many many years ago, and I've just now I just watched so glad it's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Hell, there's another one too, there's another horny one that's gonna be like about like like dudes being strippers, like the Full Monty or something. White women.
Speaker 4: You guys, you guys vote against your rice, but you know how to make cheesy ass movies. You just know how to run those numbers up. Jack O'Brien, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much for asking. You can find me at Jack Underscore Obrian on Twitter at jack obi one on Blue Sky. It kind of looks like Jacob one on but it's j C kobi one. I've I've enjoyed. I still need to transfer all my follows over to Blue Sky. So I did enjoy.
Speaker 3: A tweet from Alison O'Connor tweetd.
Speaker 1: Guy just watching now cut that out.
Speaker 4: He can't be promoting.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, that's fair, that's fair. What wait, what's your point?
Speaker 3: Actually, you're right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna totally make this character ho rogue.
Speaker 3: From my work and my productivity.
Speaker 1: That is wild, Alison O'Connor wrote, guy just walked into the coffee shop wearing a cowboy hat, and it's obvious he's not fully confident in it.
Speaker 3: Tough toy, yo, that's a hart that makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: That's a bless You can find us on Twitter first of all. You can find us on YouTube at daily zekest pod or some shit. You can find us on Twitter from at daily Zeikeeist soon to be on Blue Sky. We just need to get that handle up. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page at a website dailyzeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote where we link up with this information that we talked about and today is that wait what wait what? Where we link after the information we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what's the song you think people might into it?
Speaker 3: There's a really dope trio say she she really cool like disco ish music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: This is a different track called Trouble that's really dope too. So if you like, you're gonna love this Trouble she she It's s A Y s H G s H E dope trio, disco dealic as they as they describe it, I love.
Speaker 4: I was bummed I didn't get to see them when I.
Speaker 3: Was living in La Nobody come around.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but you know they're few and far between when they tour. But yeah, that's the great group. Definitely listen to.
Speaker 1: Them, y'all. Amazing an endorsement a secondary indoor HLLI from Marcel Erguaya. All right, we will link off to says she in the footnotes in the show notes the daily Zeitgeist to the production of iHeartRadio. What for more podcasts from my Heart Radio visit Yeah Heart Radio, app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back on Monday to tell you what was trending.
Speaker 1: There will be a weekly zeit Geist with the recap of everything we talked about this week on Saturday. But yeah, we'll talk to y'all on Monday.
Speaker 3: Until then, have a good weekend, y'all, have a good weekend.
Speaker 10: What