Speaker 1: This episode, the zoom another zoom.
Speaker 2: I am going crazy. I'm literally gonna do meth or something. I'm going crazy. It's so boring in Miami. I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 1: And you're texted me and Kaya saying that she was going to kill herself for fun because she's so bored.
Speaker 3: I think a drunk alone, which was concerning.
Speaker 4: Which isn't a lie. Actually it's technically a lie because I made my parents drink with me because I'm so bored. So I made my parents drink soji with me, because.
Speaker 1: I made Luna like drink with me because I didn't want to drink alone. So I lucky thick shots and.
Speaker 5: She like was just fucked up, but you knock out.
Speaker 1: She usually in such a lightweight. She was being like crazy, like crazy girl, like bag of chips on the head.
Speaker 4: Here is my soju and tonic water in my Sephora Beauty rogue points cup that my parents scupt.
Speaker 1: It's always that damn Sephora rogue sale. I'm telling you, bro kind of on trend.
Speaker 2: It's like a dotted cup. Dots are on trend.
Speaker 1: So wait, Victoria's secret pink Hello, bring it back. And when I was a young little lad. When I was a little boy, I would walk in there and just busted.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you just say? That was not that's actually you guys. Did you see the huge news about Tricia mentioning me on her podcast, yes.
Speaker 2: And saying you were friends with.
Speaker 1: Kind of a good podcast name God.
Speaker 2: Okay, like who could have that name? Like we're just the intercomments. Oh do they could keep their name though?
Speaker 1: Right? I think so?
Speaker 2: They started fo Yeah, they're.
Speaker 4: Like zoomin now for their podcast, and I kind of like that vibe, but too, I love shows zoom in.
Speaker 2: You're nearly a third one now, Yeah, is he always there?
Speaker 4: I think he's been there on occasion, and he's friends with these good friends with Drew and friends with Dualipa.
Speaker 1: I'm ninety five percent sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah I saw that.
Speaker 4: And then someone was like, my favorite thing is neither of these people know anything about each other's podcast because like we don't like seriously like watch it in a way like we're not sitting through full episodes.
Speaker 2: So it's this thing of like we kind.
Speaker 4: Of know what's happening on either side, but we really have no idea what the fuck anybody's up to, and we're just regurgitating like false information about each other.
Speaker 3: Way, Yeah, the lack of research was kind of darring, like that's I'm dou Alipa's friend.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with that.
Speaker 1: Damn Kui, that's clouded.
Speaker 3: That's really sick.
Speaker 1: Eies up and it stuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a dream that Drew died and it made me so sad.
Speaker 4: In the dream, I woke up sobbing, like literally like I woke up in pain and the I remember waking up in the dream and I was like in a room with O Ryan after it happened, and everybody went back to normal. In the dream, like once Drew died, things were zoomed as normal. Like I literally my manager called me the next day and was like, hey, like, you have this opportunity for a sponsor post and was like talking to me like nothing fucking happened.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn'd be like, oh, he's gone onto the next like like that, I would freak out.
Speaker 4: Well, Kai, I was already freaking out, so I'd probably freak out a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But it's not a competition.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: In the dream, I was.
Speaker 4: Laying on the floor with my head like I was say this is the wall. My body was like this and this was my head and I was literally using my feet to kick myself and hit my head on the wall because I was in so much physical pain from Drew's death and nobody was paying attention.
Speaker 2: And that's how I myself up.
Speaker 4: And I'm convinced I was hitting my head against this headboard in my dream and that's how I woke up. And I woke up and I cried, and then I was like, oh my god, this is perfect for a TikTok and but this was the only, like the last saved sound I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you can't hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the it's the song by what is nuts uh n l e Choppa and it's uh.
Speaker 2: Smell like I'm trying to eat that. I'm trying to eat that as an a plussy.
Speaker 1: So that's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the song I would use for your memorial.
Speaker 1: I would love that. I have a funeral playlist. It's it was supposed to be a surprise, like if I randomly died. It's on my Spotify account. So when y'all were like reminiscing and going through my like abs and ship, which there are a few that are off limits. You know that, But I have a funeral playlist that I want played when I unfortunately pass away, not if when that won't be happening. So confused when I'm in space right.
Speaker 2: Now, shut the fuck up? Did you not change it?
Speaker 1: No? MyKad, there we go.
Speaker 3: We're back drew this you okay, Ian, this is professor on the first day of class. What do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm smashing I report because I want him to be checked for guns.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a d in failing so I can be reprimanded after you can do off the south.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm literally like that audio of Natalie Nune on TikTok that's like, so check her, her to her.
Speaker 1: Purse, Like that's me to you, so check him.
Speaker 4: I've never seen the context of that clip like that audio, and I need to know so badly while where she was and why she was doing a gun check on people's purses, like and who was the girl who she pointed out and was like.
Speaker 2: Her too, her her? I just want to know, so if anybody can tag me in.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, let us know. Down in the comments below, Kai is pissing me the fuck off off.
Speaker 4: Those fucking glasses you get too much attention sometimes, like take them off.
Speaker 3: Does it matter of if I have the glasses on?
Speaker 1: Though it's too much sauce, it's too sexy.
Speaker 3: Like Philly, it looks good because I was like I need these, but I feel like I look really normal and not cool or special or anything.
Speaker 1: You look fine, you know you look fine.
Speaker 4: I miss when you were insecure, so you would like turn off the camera more.
Speaker 1: No hold on. I saw a TikTok where someone was like, oh, it's another Zoom episode. I don't know who to focus on, and it was of Indya and I was like, oh, it's gonna be me next, it's gonna be and it was fucking Kai and they literally made it a point to ignore me. Ye huggy, I'm literally giving plug in the fucking face I'm given like I'm like a disordered breathe, fucking breathe, like it's over for me, like y'all got thirsted over in that last episode and they just ignored me and acted like I wasn't there and said the vibe feels off.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no, you're missing the point of that video was they feel really bad for Kai because people usually ignore Kai and they knew they couldn't ignore me because like, to ignore me, it would be a dead giveaway.
Speaker 4: Because I saw a comment. I went through the comments and it was like, oh, thank you so much for actually posting this. They were from a group chat that was conspiring to give Kai confidence.
Speaker 5: Oh really, No, I just.
Speaker 3: Made Okay through every single gay friend that I have, and I have hundreds of them wants to fuck you. So no, ill hell thing I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To supposed to like be like all the hot girls I know, But I guess then it would be like what me Orian see.
Speaker 1: Kay's gay friends are like very trad and very like like never we'll move on. I went to I went to the Okay back it up so we all know. I got sent it forty six trillion times on TikTok like, people were making videos, People were texting me about it. My hometown. A time story was written about my hometown and everybody was like, wait, this is fucking Grandberry. This is crazy. People were so gooped by it that they were emailing it to me. But basically the story goes that this mega bitcoin mind was created in sort of like a disenfranchised area of my town and the new noise pollution was so bad that people were like literally getting sick and having seizures and those bleeds, like freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 4: Like it's like not but it's not funny, But it's funny because like imagine explaining that to somebody in like eighteen forty two. You know, we're gonna have electric currency, but it's so real to a point that it's giving people literal sickness, like physical ailments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy, and so they complained, I don't know, I'm on the fucking beach now, like hello.
Speaker 2: You are so annoying.
Speaker 1: H Oh my god, what the y'all are pissing me off?
Speaker 2: Like we haven't said anything. This is the problem.
Speaker 4: Also, to let y'all know, we're doing this episode, it's ten pm my time, in like nine pm Drew's time. So this is around the time where Drew becomes like volatile and can't get past a few sentences without wanting to go to bed.
Speaker 1: I'm creepy. I become creepy. I become a creepy Crawley. But I was like, oh God, like these people are literally getting sick, like that's tea, Like I believe it because oh gong like the sound I've heard of like noise sollution causing illnesses, and like it is sad because these people moved from like inner cities for peace and quiet. So they built up their life and then like five three two one years later they built a fucking bitcoin mind not as loud as fucking The decibels at some points were like reaching, like what it sounds like to be inside of Times Square, which like if you've ever been, it's hell on Earth. It's the loudest, most overstimulating place ever. Awful vibes. I think it's like eighty six decibels or something like eighty nine decibels, which is loud as fuck, especially for just like existing in like all day long. Well, they built up this mine. Times got a hold of it, wrote an article, did a couple of videos, and I think they turned down the sound. They had a noise per roof wall built up, and like it was whatever. Well I wanted to go and experience it for myself and like see what all the fuss was about. So me and my mom drove over there, and like we all know I'm a hypochondriac. We all know that, like the slightest little bit of like.
Speaker 2: I know your ass is not about to say what I think.
Speaker 1: Just wait, the slightest amount of sickness enters my brain, the thought of it, I become like hyper aware of it. It festers and it becomes a thing like that's who I am as a person. Sorry, like placebo works on me. I don't know well, Like the closer we got on, ironically, I started feeling like a pressure behind my eyes and like in my sinuses, and I was like, what the fuck is going on? And I was telling my mom about it. Fuck y'all, like for real, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Now, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: Oh, I believe you. I believe you, Dreh.
Speaker 1: So like I started feeling a pressure. No, y'all, don't buye.
Speaker 4: Like, bro, you are literally shitsu fronted, like you I know, damn well. Your ass was like the fourteen year old that if I gave you a cup of apple cider, like sparkling apple cider, and I was like, oh, this is champagne. You're about to be fucked up. Your ass would have been rolling on the floor like twenty minutes later, like oh I'm fucked.
Speaker 3: Up, Drew, Drew, please come.
Speaker 2: Back, Drew. I believe you. You got sick.
Speaker 1: I didn't kill myself.
Speaker 3: Bye, Drew, Drew, please tring your camera back on.
Speaker 2: Please, I believe you. Oh fuck, it's taking you so long to do this bit. This is insane.
Speaker 1: It played through my bruh so embarrazing and it was so loud. I wish that the camera was on, but I opened Safari, can do it. I know it played through my headphones. It was a gunshot like it was. It made me flinch in real life, we'll add one in.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: But I was, oh my god, this is crazy. The rats.
Speaker 2: Like and see like you mean like I don't okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: I opened up Safari, and your mama's pussy vagina, stinky pussy, fucking stinky box was pulled up all over it. Okay, But anyways, I drove to this place. I started feeling a pressure behind my eyes and I was like, I'm being facetious, like I'm making this up in my head and my mom yeah, for Jesus foot fetishes, and he was like, girl, shut the fuck up, like no, you don't, and I was like, yeah, you're right, I don't. And we like kind of hovered around there for literally like an hour or two because I was trying to get videos. I just ate it was kind of a pleasant sound. And then across the way was like a big open field with beautiful trees, the sunset and locusts, and I haven't heard locus in a very long time, so it was just like a gorgeous scene. So we were kind of just keing. And I also got a We were hanging out in a church parking lot, and I took videos for you and Oryan because it is the countiest church I've ever seen in my life. Y'all are going to gag over it. We'll insert it here. But I was just chilling there and like on ironically, I started feeling weird, and then my mom was like, I that's funny. I feel fine. I feel fine, like and I was like, yeah, you're right, I'm making it up. And we were going to try to sneak in, or I was gonna try to sneak in, but it was literally like a complex with like armed security guarden, security cameras. Because I was just like, I.
Speaker 4: Want to say, I guess there's probably how the people who are trying to like hang around there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would throw a rock in the fans and fucking break the whole operation, but it's like a ten million dollar operation or something like that. But like, anyways, I started feeling weird. I kind of kept it to myself after my mom was like you're fine. I was like, yeah, you're right. Well, we were leaving and my mom just starts violently coughing, Like she just starts violently violently coughing, and she was like, what the fuck, Like what is this? And then she started complaining about the same pressure behind her eyes, in her in her neck right here like behind her jaw, and just like pressure in her face. And she was like, oh my god, like I actually do think like this is doing something. And she was just like, imagine like living here like constantly, bitch, I'd be having seizures too, Like what the fuck like? And so she was like even like feeling it. So I called Kai immediately after.
Speaker 2: I called her so annoying, like.
Speaker 3: The frequency of the sound or something like.
Speaker 1: I have no idea if it was like electric or like invisible frequent or whatever invisible frequencies or like what it was, but it was just like it was like this deep, deep, deep humming sound and like fan sounds and then just like indescribable like sound. It was just so loud it was unbelievable. And then with the fucking locuses like girl fuck that like hell on Earth for real, probably wouldn't affect someone like me, just a tiny little pea brain.
Speaker 2: No, because I am strong willed by nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're beautiful today. Every time we get on Zoom, I just get to see your beauty in four K and it's thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, he was.
Speaker 4: Not talking to your fucking frail, sad looking ass like you low key look like an oil sheet before I blotted on my face.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: What I look fucking disgusting.
Speaker 4: So well, I'm insecure because I have a side part. And I thought I was giving like twenty sixteen Battie, but I kind of feel like I'm giving like Glee Bethany Mota moment.
Speaker 1: Giving Sky a fuck. But and you're giving Ian and you're giving Guy, and Drew is.
Speaker 2: Giving, You're giving White Lotus.
Speaker 1: I'm giving like Weightcat. When I decide and that ship comes out, I look like a like aay cat. It's cooked.
Speaker 4: It's over because your hair, well it's because you have that fucking green screen on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, let's turn it on.
Speaker 3: You're at the beach. You should take your shirt off.
Speaker 1: Anything for bay who I'll send you that idiot later.
Speaker 4: Well, I decided, okay, So when the last episode went up, the Olympics had like just actually started, and I have been like trying to keep up. But I still think that the Olympics are so confusing. Let me see, it's not even bad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me turn the blur off. Kill out the Golden gay Bridge, right fucking now, y'all aren't going to prevent me, bitch?
Speaker 2: Are there actually nets on that?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: I don't think so I'm sorry, y'all.
Speaker 4: Well, I still don't understand the Olympics. I don't understand how long it's gonna last. But what I do understand is that I cannot believe synchronized.
Speaker 2: Swimming is an Olympic sport. Like I didn't. That never crossed my mind that that would be worthy of Olympics.
Speaker 4: It's though it's insane, But I've also come to the realization because we've seen synchronized swimmers in person before and it made me so anxious and so uncomfortable, and I could not focus, and it was freaking me the fuck out because the whole time I was convinced that I was going to see someone drown like I couldn't. I couldn't. I just could not be president in the moment. And I was surfing through like all the Olympic channels and I saw that, and I'm not kidding. I watched it for like two seconds and had to stop because all I can think about is trying to watch how often they breathe and think about how my body would feel if I had to hold my breath and move around like that. And then I start like inducing physical like panic on myself, so I can't watch it, and I just I will never be able to enjoy synchronized swimming because it freaks me out.
Speaker 1: Have you seen water Polo?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I thought that was like, is that a real thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, is that like Marco Polo?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's like, uh, soccer with your hands in water and they like scratch each other.
Speaker 2: And shit, wait is it like deep water?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're treading the whole time with their it's so embarrassing looking, but like they are the most fit people on this planet.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry. Half the sports we do are so weird. And they are so.
Speaker 1: Bored, like I'm done talking about the fucking Olympics.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, we are giving them like quite us, acting like we're giving the literal Olympic.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's satanic, it's dark, it's sinister, it's evil. They recreated the in the opening ceremony. Bitch way opening ceremony. I thought that was the brand. I thought we were talking about the brand opening ceremony. Oh no, it was satanic, dark, evil, twisted like wicked vibes, demonic. No, I'm just kidding, but uh, it's so fun to go through my mom's Facebook and read it. There's thirty posts about it a day from people like in Texas, like they.
Speaker 2: Really actively watching it.
Speaker 1: No, like the opening ceremony, they're oh thinking about it because it was quote unquote demonic. And I was like, girl, one, it's the fucking fringe. They're weird as fuck. We all know this, Like they're gonna do whatever they want to, Like, bitch, your religion is not everybody's religion, so they're not targeting your region. And then the third thing is, bitch, it was like about a fucking Greek god or some shit.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I think it's stupid to be mad about anyways, Like what I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm a wabn Oh, my god, Steven has a ass out.
Speaker 4: Well. I guess like maybe if we actually cared about religion and we like held it to a high standard of faith and acknowledgment, then that would offend us.
Speaker 2: But I can't think of anything that would make me mad.
Speaker 4: Like to me, this is the craziest comparison I will ever make, trust and believe.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy, but it'd be.
Speaker 4: Like if somebody got me tickets and they were like, we got you tickets see halland Oates and I was under the impression that Hallan Oates was not beeping. They fucked with each other heavy, and they were doing a reunion tour and I went.
Speaker 2: And it was a cover band of hal and Oats.
Speaker 4: That is like the only way I can describe would be like me watching somebody reenact like what was it the Last Supper? Because I hold whole of notes to such a high standard and I like praise their music, So I would assume that's how someone feels about God.
Speaker 2: Question mark, maybe they feel deeper.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know, But like, why would that make you mad? Like you know what the last opera was? Like seeing a bootleg of it, It's like it's like you went on t moon you found like a fake bag. You wouldn't be mad about it. Like, I don't know how to describe it. It just doesn't make sense to me why people get so bought her.
Speaker 1: Because they all have ego mania. They're literally ego maniacs. They're wicked, evil, dark people that think everything's about them and it truly never is. But yeah, well do you guys.
Speaker 3: See the South Korean sharpshooter video?
Speaker 1: I was just about yahr my phone. I got the new update that makes it invisible.
Speaker 3: That is the coolest person that existed.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, or literally or a.
Speaker 3: Feel like they have a similar press since.
Speaker 1: I didn't America win, We're we got shooters, fucking school shooters and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel like I'd say that they have like a very similar presence that I do. You know what I mean? But I don't even need all like like the gun or the cool outfit. But I feel I think.
Speaker 2: You walk into the room and that is the energy you give people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like shooter.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guess yeah, actually true, that's a good point. I guess you do walk into a room and usually people clutch their purse. They kind of turn their back, but like all the way so.
Speaker 2: That they could keep their peripheral like viewing. O.
Speaker 3: No, I guess I does I walk into a room people, I have the same presence as an Olympic athlete. I think we can.
Speaker 2: No one knows who you are and no one gives a fuck, like say, swear bitch.
Speaker 4: If I wasn't seeing these bitches tiktoks about their fucking bed and the village and switching pins, I wouldn't know them, and God bless them because like they don't know me either, bitch. One am I the Olympian of an going podcast? Like I'm not shit.
Speaker 1: Either, Team captain for the male podcasting.
Speaker 4: I hate how much that made me laugh when you Yeah.
Speaker 7: Did you get that video like the because I didn't see you on TikTok anywhere. I didn't even know they did those crazy fireworks at the Olympics, so when you posted it it felt like you paid somebody on fiver to render that.
Speaker 3: Also, it was so compressed, I was like it was like three fixel.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. I mean, it literally was tiny. I don't know what the fuck I'm saying. Oh yeah, it was hilarious. It was goofy vibes. I was feeling myself and the amount of people that saw the Eiffel Tower photo that thought it was real, genuinely horrifying that I know in real life did not know.
Speaker 5: I was joking.
Speaker 2: Well, the people from home or like anybody who lives in.
Speaker 1: La La people, Oh wow, No, that's a funny. I was gagged by it. But yeah, I don't even know what the like I was saying.
Speaker 3: I wasn't fooled by that for a second because I know you're a fucking liar.
Speaker 2: Okay, shut up, turn off your camera.
Speaker 1: Go yeah, okay, wait, can can someone edit me? Please?
Speaker 2: Hold on? True You're hot.
Speaker 1: One of those candidate edits where I'm like like.
Speaker 2: Are you serving?
Speaker 4: Like do all these do you want of like like playing with your hands, and then being like what, like, oh, well, well shit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still getting editing material.
Speaker 2: Well we said this, I like talked about this on the last.
Speaker 4: True I talked about this on the last episode we did in the set, but I'm still thinking about it, especially like I'm back home in Miami, and a few things getting ready to do the podcast, Like because bitch, I looked like shit twenty minutes ago, so I had to do my makeup and like fix my hair even though it still looks like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I feel like.
Speaker 4: Getting ready late at night reminded me of like being a teenager and just being at home with my parents and bored as hell in the summertime, like doing my makeup for no reason just to get on like the internet and post a thirst strap and I fully oh, And that led me to another thought, Like I was just thinking about things that I felt very deeply about in terms of the Internet when I was younger, and one of them was one of my first memories of using the Internet was getting on YouTube and watching the Beauty and a Beat music video so many times. Because I already said this to Drian Kai, but like, I genuinely believed that I would go to a party like that at some point in my life. Mind you, it never occurred to me that that video, also Drew is filmed at a fucking water park.
Speaker 2: I thought that was someone's backyard outright. No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's bullshit.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is. That's there's no way that's someone's backyard. I think it's a little water park.
Speaker 1: I've seen people with lazy rivers in their backyard. I think it might be someone's house.
Speaker 4: That kind of wealth is gluttonous and you are going to burn in hell. You may be living a cushy, soft, awesome life right now, but you will burn for your fucking sins. If you are rich enough to have a lazy river in your backyard, I hope you drowning it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, this has to no drew, this has to be This has to be at a water farm.
Speaker 1: Where was beauty in the beat? Justin bieber Nicki Minaj filmed filmed in a swimming pool at Raging Waters in San Dimas, California.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, you scared the fuck out of me.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I was under the impression when I was like thirteen fourteen that that was somebody's backyard. Like I fully believed that, And I was like, oh my god, I cannot wait to get out of Miami and like go and have a party like this in La because I thought it was in La, like at somebody's house, And if only I knew that the pure real joy of being like twenty five, what I would be doing.
Speaker 2: Like, you can't do that because well it's it gonna make me really fucking sad.
Speaker 1: Feels like we're.
Speaker 4: You can't do that because I've been practicing with this whole situation. I've been practicing avoidance, like pure avoidance, no thoughts, no saying right, like, don't talk about it. Any team member wants to talk about it, I'm like, don't, don't because I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Home, so don't don't worry me with home troubles.
Speaker 1: I'm not there exactly, and I feel bad for being so unavailable, but like it's protecting myself. Well the mount I think.
Speaker 2: I died by the way.
Speaker 3: Hi, No, I didn't. I just you know, and you told me to turn off.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 1: Through any can you fixture your camera? By the way, it's like driving me insane, Like you.
Speaker 2: This little line.
Speaker 1: No, you just look rancid and ugly, and I think it's I'll put on hair. I think you got a filter on that's making you really ugly.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have any filter on. So an you want to do that? Did that look good? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait? You I can put filters for real on huh, I see you see me?
Speaker 4: Okay, we need to stop because we do this thing where sometimes we just get sidetarcked and we start like playing around.
Speaker 1: No, for real, the amount of videos, I swear to God, God is testing me, playing games with my fucking mind. He knows how serious I take these videos, and it has taken everything in me to just start ignoring them. But the amount of videos I'm getting that say ignore this in August will be the worst month of your life. Ignore this in your mind, it's like ignore this like the gig is gonna fall off, or like whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: Your dick is gonna fall off.
Speaker 1: It's actually absurd. I'm not kidding. It's one in every ten videos, and I click not interested on every single one of them, and fucking TikTok keeps feeding them to me, And like I'm like, is God like actually trying to tell me something? Like do I really need to do this chain mail? I've been doing them again?
Speaker 2: Wait, is God trying to like tell me something? Do I actually have to send this text to ten people? If my crush is gonna kiss me tomorrow?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Is God talking to me right now?
Speaker 4: But like fucked up as even as kids like we still were so desperate for manifestation because it's like in your adulthood.
Speaker 2: We all knew.
Speaker 4: Damn well that those text chain mails would not do shit. We knew deep down it was a thing at school. Everybody knew that it wasn't real. But if somebody texted me saying my crush would hug me tomorrow, if I sent that shit to twenty five people, I don't even have twenty five numbers in my fucking androide phone, and I am sending that out to twenty five random numbers.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have you ever interact with a well like phone book? You said a woman?
Speaker 1: Now, yes, all the time, like the boobs, sandbag boobs, like hedgehog cubes.
Speaker 2: Oh hell about.
Speaker 4: Wait before I go on to my yellow books thing, I interrupted you. Those aren't real, Drew, and your month will just be normal.
Speaker 2: Those aren't real.
Speaker 4: Also, you keep getting them because you watch them through and you use them, you put them in your drafts.
Speaker 2: That's why you keep kidding them.
Speaker 1: As of late, I have been not interesting them, and then I'm not kidding. I got fifty like in the past two days. So I was like Okay, like this is unbelievable, and I actually have to start using these sounds I don't know. But also, this is fucking ceo, this is tea. This is how I know I'm loved. I don't need those silly, fucking edits. I don't need all this bullshit. There is a word in here that I don't agree with, but other than that, this is how I know I'm special.
Speaker 2: Is this the victory you're saying how EXTENSI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is actually really awesome.
Speaker 2: You better not feat your Philip sitting gay.
Speaker 4: Also, I saw somebody on TikTok like tagged us in dressing us up like and dressed to impress, and somebody was like, oh my god, I keep like dressing up as them for like like fashion icon or like like favorite celebrity and they're like, and I keep not even placing or getting last place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, because nobody knows who the fuck we are.
Speaker 1: Like, if you know us, you're weird, but like in a cool way.
Speaker 2: But like you're the ondball, like in a good way, like Drew was saying.
Speaker 4: But it correct me have them being like shocked that they were getting last place.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I'm bunk as fuck.
Speaker 3: I think you guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you Tie for that you could put your camera back.
Speaker 4: On only because oh my god, bruh, this motherfucker is always doing some shit like you look like those goofy ass fucking emojis people using slide shows for tiktoks.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I look cute like a little emoji. I look cute.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 4: Because like that looks like I don't like it because it looks like you're sucking dick, bro, Like it's really off putting.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard something and I don't know if it's real or not. It could very well be fake and misinformation, but it tracks to a certain point, so like when I get to a certain point, you'll understand. But basically, uh, when you hike up Mount Everest, like it's like an excursion, Like it's days and days and days, right, Like you're sleeping up there, you're eating up there, you're like camping out, like you're wading through blizzards and shit and like pissing on the mountain. Yeah, that makes sense. But like people have to shit while they're on mount efforts, Like they shit and they just shit on the floor or they used to just shit on the floor and like it essentially just like would freeze immediately, so you'd ship and then the turds would turn into like shit popsicles.
Speaker 4: Well they oh, my god, imagine an avalanche and they would just like come down and you get knocked out and concussed by a big shit turd.
Speaker 1: That's that's literally. They were saying that that's a fucking thing that like on Everest, like the snow would slowly fall out and then there would be these big poop mud slides of like human shit. So they started implementing rules where now if you shit on the mountain, you have to bring it back down in a baggie with you because they were so much shit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess actually because it's so cold. Thankfully, I don't think the ship.
Speaker 4: Would sting, But in my head I immediately like imagine a bag of stinky, like humidified shit.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever have a pooping in a ziplock bag phase like in middle school?
Speaker 1: Or I had a bang in your mom face my whole life?
Speaker 2: Oh I do? That is true.
Speaker 1: I've known for long, so okay, okay, but tell us more about that.
Speaker 3: I was just saying never.
Speaker 1: Mind, and we're not just like passing up on that. You're going to talk about your shitting in a bag phase.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know you guys never ziplocked like zip blocking.
Speaker 1: You have a name for it too.
Speaker 3: I can't never mind. I was just kidding. I was just trying to like make Drew laugh and squirt laughing, square laughing.
Speaker 2: Y'all are so fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's you succeeded. Is this like sexy ice?
Speaker 3: Whoa, Yeah, that is really sexy? What about this.
Speaker 2: Ew wakai?
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: Discipline me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when I spank you because you talked too much in class.
Speaker 2: Okay, enough, e enough, look what you did?
Speaker 3: Please come back, dude, please hear the glue drew your handsome every gay person I've ever met?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, enough, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Out the tamponi? What wopped? Bro?
Speaker 2: Just you said the temple eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tampon eating.
Speaker 2: What is the equivalent to that now?
Speaker 4: Is it like the kids who don't shower so they can like pheromone max, Like, we don't have people eating their tampons anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like to hear you say max ever again, pheromone maxing looks maxing like I've been rizmaxing. Can I try it out on you?
Speaker 2: Who on you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It's hard on kai, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Begin I just I just like feel so ugly.
Speaker 3: No, you're not ugly.
Speaker 1: I just feel like worthless and stupid and like an idiot.
Speaker 3: No, don't say that. I think you're I think you look great.
Speaker 1: I look great. What was the first word you were gonna say?
Speaker 3: You look? You look hot? Honestly, like you look cute.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking a piece of meat to.
Speaker 2: You the way Or is your wrizmaxing just gaslighting?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, it's manipulating me, fucking idiot, Like, don't call me stupid?
Speaker 3: Oh whoa that fuck?
Speaker 4: I low key miss being in high school because I was so fucking mean to any motherfucker I had a crush on. Like any guy I had a crush on, all I would do was be mean, but not in a flirtatious way at all. I would literally meet them and be like, what are you the fucking dumbest motherfucker that's ever walked the planet?
Speaker 2: Get out of my face. Like I would literally just be evil as fucked I would do it on purpose. It was fun.
Speaker 1: You're beautiful, so you get away with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if this was in the episode that got uh asked, but Tricksy and Flavor Flave we're on our flight to New York. Trix Metelixtel and Flavor Flav was on our flight to New York. And Flavor Flav was a fucking sweetheart there. He was so cute, so cool, and Tricksy was lit as fucked too.
Speaker 2: We tried to say hide.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I tried to say hi. We were walking down and he had headphones on, and I was like, I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say what's up. So I was like, hey, like, good to see you. Uh just sprinted away like literally.
Speaker 4: Like the second Drew turned his head is as he was like starting to sprint by.
Speaker 2: So Drew basically just said it to like the side of his person.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what we did talk about on an episode that I feel like we'll still post eventually, but I need to hear right.
Speaker 5: Now, like to a girl, no, the hot to a girl's fucking bad.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Little kids, but I'm gonna kill a clowns that I could say bullets Againna spray, I'm from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: That's all right, I'm from Brooklyn, all right.
Speaker 8: Like that is so awesome, Bro, that's all right, Well shaky.
Speaker 1: What do you gotta say?
Speaker 3: I miss you guys a lot, and I'm really excited to do an episode with you guys together for real.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also there's someone looking for you, Drew in La. It's the Tickle Monster.
Speaker 1: Hey, hell, motherfucker fucking Jack Donna, who I like? It really was like, okay.
Speaker 4: You got dre relics. I didn't be too bitch, I was captain. I was so excited for like gossip, Bro, I am not kidding. I am so bored in Miami. My phone is so dry. I am so bored. I booked a bunch of doctors appointments like I am that, Like, I am so bored, I'm losing my mind. And every time I booked, because I do use ZC doc, I would always get a text notification from a random number, like a full written out number, and the excitement I would feel at the prospects of a random person texting me was so embarrassing because I was like, oh my god, I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm so bored.
Speaker 4: But the reality is is like I'm so bad at texting that what am I going to do? Start a conversation with somebody? But I'm not texting you back. I don't want to fucking text you.
Speaker 1: You did this to yourself. Your phone is dry by your own volition. But oh fuck, what was I gonna say? Oh? I already said it, but I know is that I'm referencing.
Speaker 2: Y'all are mad annoying.
Speaker 3: It's like like my gay friend who it's like built like in a lab for true and whenever he posts, he just posts like all day of him eating like pizza and lobster, and then like this week there was this photo that he posts on his story of him like diving into an ocean, and fine, he's really fine.
Speaker 1: He's made to like a fucking billionaire or some ship.
Speaker 2: Oh I know who the fuck you're talking about. You're so annoying. Y'all are so annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I was.
Speaker 4: Playing would you rather with my teenage siblings yesterday and that ship was racking me the fuck up, like them seeing them rational, like rationalize certain things. First of all, my little sister is the worst at it because all she says is like, would you.
Speaker 2: Rather get hit by a car or a bus?
Speaker 4: And there's no financial like want, like, there's nothing that makes one of the options better to be like, oh, would you rather like fall off a balcony at fifty feet high or like get pushed out of a plane without a parachute. And it's like why, Like you're basically asking me how I want to die in all of these scenarios.
Speaker 2: You're so bad at this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd get pushed off a fifty foot balcony and I would get hit by a car. No, I'd get hit by a bus.
Speaker 4: To both of them, I said, I would just shoot myself because I'm not letting anybody put me in those would.
Speaker 1: You play it wrong? And yeah, you poke holes in all of them. You're like, well, I just kill myself?
Speaker 4: Like well, because in what scenario would I realistically not be able to kill myself?
Speaker 2: Before you got me to.
Speaker 4: Do what I was gonna do, because I'd be like, oh, I have to go to the bathroom. I'm about to like piss myself. Can I at least do that?
Speaker 2: Like, can you give me the human decency to like at least let me use the bathroom, and then I would go in the bathroom and I'd kill myself.
Speaker 1: I'd jump out of the window and run away. Hello.
Speaker 7: I guess yeah, with that like ideology, I don't know why I don't think of like how to save myself.
Speaker 1: Wow, well you don't want to be saved, you know. And I.
Speaker 4: Bitch fuck Tory Lanes because that song, say, it reminds me of high school. And I love that song so much and I'll never be able to just like make a TikTok to it or post it on the gram or like play it like without anybody thinking that I like Tory Lanes though, I don't know, because I don't want anybody to think I'd like that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He's nasty.
Speaker 1: You do something bad.
Speaker 2: He shot Megan the Stallion Drew, that's.
Speaker 1: Who shot Megan. I didn't know that too.
Speaker 4: That's why the whole that's why she's like NICKI says, you put fragment, bitch, And that's why they have beef is because Niki doesn't think Tory Lanez did it, and she thinks that Megan the Stallion is lying about it.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I knew she got shot in the foot, but I did not know it was.
Speaker 2: By tour So that two shot Meghan.
Speaker 1: We got to the bottom of it. Do you know the song?
Speaker 2: Also, did I say Meghan the Stallion? Like her name is Meg? I feel like I said Meghan the Stallion, but I might be making that up.
Speaker 1: I think you did say Meghan the Stallion.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I called her Meghan. I don't think that's her fucking name.
Speaker 1: It was just Meg Mean the Stallion said, Well, y'all know the song what's up by four nine Blondes?
Speaker 2: I don't think so what's going on in that same hell? Yeah, well you're not about to act like you just sounded.
Speaker 1: Good, bitch, No no, no, run that back. I run that back in the edit, I un ironically.
Speaker 3: Back in the in the episode.
Speaker 1: Lacking why I ironically sounded good?
Speaker 2: What's going on in that?
Speaker 7: Say?
Speaker 1: Y'all are so may our haters?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: You know you did sound good.
Speaker 4: Literally every episode you do some wild ship and then you gaslight us into praising.
Speaker 2: You for it, like.
Speaker 1: Like my bid is lying in that.
Speaker 4: I just thought about, Oh, sometimes when we're in the house, like I have one of those moments where everything you do makes me laugh at you, and sometimes, like very rarely, but sometimes it makes Drew so.
Speaker 2: Bad, like what's so funny? Oh, I'm just a fucking joke?
Speaker 1: Like fuck it? Like whatever, Oh my god, for simply exist, I'm simply myself.
Speaker 2: You should kill yourself? What what did I do?
Speaker 3: You told him to kill himself. I feel like it makes sense that that would upset him. You know.
Speaker 2: Also, you can't. You can't say that now.
Speaker 3: No, you're not supposed to say that to your friends.
Speaker 4: I think that okay, I've like I don't know, I don't I don't think that's going to be an easy one for me to drop, Like really, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's normal to not damn. We can actually just take over from here, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh kai.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I feel like we look related, like I don't like this if I feel like I'm on a phone call with.
Speaker 3: My friend zoom, I always I'm always like we look like siblings.
Speaker 4: Oh right, us right, Drew, come back, please play.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god. I felt like I was like, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I've ever facetimed KI, and I felt like I was like face timing.
Speaker 2: We have laughs to here. Guys like we have laught here love each other.
Speaker 1: We literally love each other.
Speaker 4: I like didn't want to do the podcast at all because I'm just like lazy, bored and I feel like I have nothing to say. And then I put myself in the mindset of a mastermind of being like, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's summer.
Speaker 4: I'm like sixteen seventeen, I am getting on ubu with my internet friends who I don't get to hang out with who?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: Oh job, I put myself in the brain of my seventh grade self and I'm like, I'm getting on chatter bait and I'm about to go fucking crazy. WHOA.
Speaker 1: First of all, First of all, I'm getting on OMEG.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand what chatterbait is.
Speaker 3: I will never know what chatterbait is.
Speaker 1: Like, I know is all right, yeah, right, I know.
Speaker 3: That it's like naughtier. I know it's not I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Just like a text chat log room like which, but for like people fingering their butts and shit.
Speaker 2: So it is like omigl or not like voluntary omgl.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like twitch. You don't have a camera on, you're a part of the audience and you're like donating and in the comment section watching just like like it would be like this with a comment section.
Speaker 2: Wait, we low key need to tap in.
Speaker 4: Like when we're like airplaying something, we should like find a creator we like and just like donate to them and become friends with them.
Speaker 1: On there Me, Jake and Dana, you stick it on And there was a girl that if you donated, she would spank herself and we would make her spank herself over and over and she would like moan really hard.
Speaker 4: No, we need to find like a farterer on chatter bait, Like you know, when we just get bored and we look up girls farting.
Speaker 2: We need to find that side of chatter bait classic.
Speaker 1: It's a certified classic.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've watched every girl farting a video there is on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, like.
Speaker 1: Like three hundred videos that we just scroll through and find the best ones. There's one of a girl like laying on the bed in a yoga pants and she twerks the fart out.
Speaker 2: Those are my favorite, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: When they like cry baby twerk the fart out, It's like.
Speaker 5: It feel was so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we're cutting the episode off there because this is getting out of people.
Speaker 4: I know, we're starting to go, like now it's for real, just like a phone call at ten thirty pm, Like we're just talking about like really whack shit.
Speaker 1: So you're staying I'm whack as fuck.
Speaker 2: These are my fiber pills.
Speaker 4: I take fiber pills, guys, because I'm literally geriatric.
Speaker 1: Media. Is your fiber pills? What what I just said, you're is your fiber pills.
Speaker 2: Oh, I seriously didn't hear you the fiber pills. And I thought you.
Speaker 4: Said something stupid, but he said something actually really smart and witty.
Speaker 1: Imediately assumes that everything I say is stupid.
Speaker 4: Well. My media of the week is Music and Friends by Robert Lester fulsome who reached out to send me a record. Eh, so, I'm actually so happy about that. He's one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 1: That's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: I know. It genuinely made me so happy. I love his music so much.
Speaker 4: My other media is Footprints on the Moon by Johnny Harris, Questions in a World of Blue by Julie Cruz, Shame by Terrence boil In, and for movie media, I haven't watched a movie, but I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: I've been watching the Olympics because I'm bored as hell. I'm so bored.
Speaker 1: And you watch Twister without me? No?
Speaker 2: Did you watch Twister without me? Because I have a feeling you're gonna.
Speaker 1: No, I would never do that. I'm not kidding down three times.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was gonna say because the same thing I've been asked to go so many times, and we were gonna go in Georgia, and I was like, seeing that without Drew be fucked up and I wouldn't even be able to lie to him.
Speaker 2: But I didn't see it yet.
Speaker 1: I turned Kai down. I turned down Tag, and I turned down my dad.
Speaker 2: He turning it down. Watch us get back to LA and it's not even be in fucking theaters anymore.
Speaker 1: Bro, know it's gonna be so beat.
Speaker 2: But I just need to see it in forty X because I want to get squirted on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see it in IMAX and forty X.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I want to watch place, I'll watch it.
Speaker 3: And I want to come with you guys, so I could get squirted on too.
Speaker 2: No, it was kind of a date situation. We're not like looking for thirds.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's a date. Yeah, like Drew, Yeah, good luck, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: Bitch on me, good luck. I've hit that more time than you can.
Speaker 1: Cow like jus, you try to ruin all of my fucking like play I get like, just because I don't want you anymore doesn't mean you have to try to ruin my life.
Speaker 3: You don't want me anymore. I'm just I'm wishing her good luck. That's it. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: I don't need your luck, you fucking bitch, you fucking funky ass bitch. I don't fucking know you fuck your luck bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll see how it goes, and then good luck to you, Kai, thank you. I appreciate that, but I don't need it.
Speaker 4: So no, you need it, you know, don't Drew, don't even let him know what's coming his way, Like, let him just like he thinks he's good, let him think he's good.
Speaker 2: You're good, ky, you're good?
Speaker 1: What does that mean something?
Speaker 2: You're good?
Speaker 1: Like a fucking bus a bus A bus I hired, Yes, I hired a bus driver to run you over.
Speaker 3: Just admitted that on video. So you're going to fucking.
Speaker 1: Jail on in the episode. Fuck you, no one's gonna know.
Speaker 3: I edit the episode, so I'll fucking leave this in so people know your medium.
Speaker 2: Witch, I'm gonna step on your fucking glasses. Shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sabali, I'm gonna do in. Mariam Uh Parakeet, Damon Auburn. She wants to move in the rd and Oregon down Er DJ Shadow for movie Vibes. I started watching this show that was filmed in Granbury and in the surrounding towns. It's like a prequel to Yellowstone. It's called like eighteen something, eighteen eighty three. Yeah, eighteen eighty three. I watched the first episode. It was chill, but yeah, I just watched it because it was in my hometown and I recognized one of the locations. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: That's how I felt anytime I watch a movie now that's in la I'm like, I've been there.
Speaker 2: I've literally been there.
Speaker 1: Me and GTA five we got Kai and Glasses before GTA six. We got Kai looking fine as fuck before GTA six.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm leaving that. I'm gonna leave that in. Oh, please let me do my media, please, please please please please go bra Yes, Okay, hell of a ride By, Nourished by Time. That's it, just that song. I'll keep it short so I don't annoy you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, what is it? Never mind, well we'll talk about it now.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well bye, hie
Speaker 4: Sh