Speaker 1: Adam. Caroline, she's a queen and talking a song. She's getting really not afraid to face episode, so just let it blow. No one can do wequid Caroline. He's sound with Caroline. Okay, Caroline Monsig, welcome to get real. Hi Caroline, Hi Caroline, the Caroline, the Caroline's.
Speaker 2: You know, I was telling you briefly, my best friend growing up was named Caroline, and we were the Carolines. And I haven't met many other Carolines. Have you They're special and no I haven't, but I feel that way. You and I were just talking about this because he actually just wrote a song with Caroline in it, and I told him, I was like, it's gotta be your best song ever, because not just because of my name, but every Caroline song is a smash.
Speaker 1: It is, you know, sweet Caroline and then Caroline. This's the culture wall Caroline. Okay, you know there's a ton of them's a lot of Okay, so what is it? Do you love the song? I do? So? He did good? He did good? Okay, don't mess this up? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, your husband's Ian munsick. You guys are quite the power couple. It's a lot you got a lot going on with him. I do married, I got a baby, Crawford he's four, had his birthday at the opry. That's pretty freaking cool at Ian munsick. He's on the rise, like blowing up thanks to his hot wife.
Speaker 3: He's pretty talented, so he makes it easy. But yeah, no, I was telling you, like my head's about to fall off. But we're doing good. We're making it.
Speaker 2: So you're manager to Ian, mom to Crawford, and wife to Ian.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. It's a lot. It's a lot with like your family, it is. But I think we do better together then we do a part. I love that.
Speaker 3: I know, like I'll notice Ian and I getting more into like little arguments or whatever if we're like apart from each other because we're so used to just working together, you know, so we just do better together.
Speaker 1: But it is a lot. Sometimes I need my space. I'm always like I need some space. I don't manage Michael.
Speaker 2: But we spend a lot of time together too, and we're like a couple that like we're always together.
Speaker 1: People are like go on.
Speaker 2: Date nights to keep your marriage hot and stuff. I'm like, we are talking all the time, Like if we go to date night, Like, I don't know how to even like not.
Speaker 1: Just talk about like career life all the things all the time. How do you separate the two.
Speaker 3: That is one of our Like we were just talking about it this morning, was I was like, we got to stop talking about work when we just like go out to eat.
Speaker 1: But what else is there talking? And that's all that's in our mind, literally Crawford and work. But it's all consuming. It is.
Speaker 3: It is consuming, and we're just trying to get through it. So you know, hopefully ten years from now we can talk about I don't know, guard me, who knows what. Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be one of.
Speaker 2: Those cook I don't cook it at all. I'm like people who enjoy cooking. I'm like, it's one more task to do and then you've got to read all these instructions and then follow it. I don't find it relaxing.
Speaker 1: People are like, oh, it's so relaxing.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just the part you have to go to the grocery store and find every little ingredient and then you're wasting half the ingredients because you're never using them again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, what do y'all do? For dinner.
Speaker 3: Well, Crawford's on little spoons that little like health baby food they deliver dinners.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's amazing. Okay, okay, hey little spoons. I know we are don't have to think of Is he like all the stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's great. He's been on it since he's a baby. They have like the baby food all the way up to toddler meals. And it makes my life easier because I know he's eating healthy when I'm out on the road, Like he comes out on the road and you know how that is, like you're eating pizza and whatever.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So he's taken care of. That's a relief. And I'm smart. Yeah, Ian and I are just figuring out what we can whatever you can throw in your mouth, I know you that. Yeah. Okay, so you went to Belmont. Yes, I went to Belmont.
Speaker 2: Really I didn't know that, Yes, much many years before you.
Speaker 1: I'm forty. Well you look so freaking hot. Well thank you you look so hot. Thanks. I mean I love that you got the long blonde hair. I went dark.
Speaker 2: I cut my hair dark and dyed it brown last year because I was having even life crisis. And then I was like, why did I do that I need to grow back on go blonde. I just feel more myself being blonde. Yeah, have you been dark before you went dark?
Speaker 1: Dark? I die in my hair black.
Speaker 3: That's my issue is like if I go dark, I'm like all the way be darker, and then you gotta have a spray tan and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like a different person was dark hair? Yeah, me too, like way different.
Speaker 1: I feel way cooler. But I know, but I feel more myself blonde exactly, and it's easier, like less maintenance. It is.
Speaker 2: People think one is more maintenance, but tell me why it's less because I feel the same because.
Speaker 3: I'm naturally blonde, so like my roots would literally look like I'm balding if I didn't have like touch it up black like every three weeks, you know. And I was like, I can't be getting my hair done.
Speaker 1: This off too much. Yeah, but I did like it. It was a vibe. It's fun.
Speaker 2: I did something prompt you to go dark. I'm always prompted, like by my life.
Speaker 1: I'm sure at that point, who knows what it was a breakup or did you and Ian breakup? No? I mean before him. I think I so I died it. Ian and I weren't together until you became pregnant.
Speaker 2: You had a baby and your stomach, and we didn't address this because Ian went on the Bobby Cast and was like, I know, we did not all the tea.
Speaker 1: He heard all the tea.
Speaker 2: He's like Caroline and I did not announce our marriage until she was popping.
Speaker 1: I know, pregnant. I know. So I started managing Ian. No married Artie or No, No, I did it backwards. Hey, you know, you know he needs a formula. Do it the way it works for you exactly. I started managing him in twenty seventeen at the beginning. So you were how old. I don't know what is it. I'm twenty nine and it's twenty twenty four now. So you were a confident woman. The fact that you even like knew how to do that. I didn't. Yeah, but you did.
Speaker 2: But you had the inner guy, your north star was like I can do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of strong gut instincts. So I you know, I feel like that's one thing that's always guided me. It's like if I feel like I can feel it in my body, I'm like I can do this, or I believe in that, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you saw Ian and you're like, I feel this in my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really feel like, you know, I don't know, it's that woman intuition thing.
Speaker 2: What was it when you saw him, You're like, Okay, you're the one that well you love with them right away?
Speaker 1: No, okay, this talent. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I met him at Belmont and I didn't really know him. I was interning for a country artist at the time and they needed a bass player and Ian wasn't an artist when I first met him. He was playing bass in other people's bands. So I saw him do the country showcase at Belmont and she's playing bass for a guy named Carlton Anderson, and I was like, he sings harmony and bass. Let me like Facebook message him and see if he wants to go on the road with this guy. And he did and I ended up stop interning for the one guy. So I never really even got to like connect with him, but I got him his first like touring gig.
Speaker 1: You got eating his first touring gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was crazy. You were kind of interning for a manager, yeah, so you was that.
Speaker 3: I was more like just I was interning in everything I could get my hands on to, like figure I didn't you know when I was about I had no clue what part of the music industry I wanted to be in.
Speaker 1: I just knew I wanted to be in it. And where'd you come from? I did come from. I grew up.
Speaker 3: Between Ohio and North Carolina, so I pretty much Charlotte, North Carolina's like where I went to high school and stuff.
Speaker 1: And you just knew you wanted to be in country music, not singing or anything. You wanted to be on the business side, Yeah, business side, you knew. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I also so you know, growing up in Charlotte, like the thing to do was go to country concerts, you know, like that was like the highlight of everything, you know, growing up. So I was like, I want to do this. I went and visited Nashville. I was like, I want to be in Nashville. Don't know how I'm going to get into this, but I know I need to be there. So I applied to Belmont and that was the only school I applied to. Thank god I got in, and you know, I was like, see you later, did you like Belmont?
Speaker 1: I did? I mean, you know, it's at the end of music Row, I was like, at least I'm in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, do you feel like the internships really helped you get your foot in the door to like.
Speaker 1: Totally, I think it.
Speaker 3: You know, you just gotta test the waters and see what you're into and just it's more of a learning thing.
Speaker 1: And I feel like a lot of people don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Like I think everyone thinks they deserve to be paid right away. Yeah, And I'm like, you guys got to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's just what I did to kind of figure it out.
Speaker 2: But Okay, so you saw Ian, You're like you seeing you play bass, you do harmonies, go on the road with this guy, yep.
Speaker 3: And then we went our separate ways for a few years. Like I maybe saw him in class, like he's says, I had a class with him and whatever.
Speaker 1: He passed you. He basically got you through college, but you cheated got I was like, wait, hold up, I had better grades than you. I just didn't have to try as hard because you just so you just check on Ian's paper, Sure did I really I was one of those kids.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was hard for me to be in school. I wanted to be out in like hands on and obviously I learned a ton being at Belmont, you know, learning all the copyright stuff.
Speaker 1: And things that t Yeah, exactly, but so it was off in the long run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely pays off, but I was it was hard for me to stay focused when you know, Nashville is your playground and you're like, I need to get out of here. But and Ian was one of those kids that he was very much a part of the Belmont like community. Like he had like a college band with his friends, and like, you know, and I think I.
Speaker 1: Just wasn't our.
Speaker 3: See, you're talented, and that's like, I'm creative in a lot of ways, but I'm not a singer or can play an instrument, and I think that's a lot of what the Belmont community is, you know. So I got out of it when I could, But we one are separate ways. I went on tour with a metal rock band.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did metal rock band? You're so awesome? Yeah? Oh god, who was it called? Asking Alexandria? What is what is what is there? What is their vibe? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean they're really big in that genre. But I met the lead singer and he is like, hey, do you want to come help me out on the road?
Speaker 1: And I was like sure.
Speaker 3: So that was a fun call because I called my dad and said, hey, I'm dropping out of college to go on the road.
Speaker 1: With these guys. What did you do for them? So assistant? TM, I mean everything you could think of. What does the mad world like out there on the road? Wild? Nice? I know the country were like the time out there? Is it? Is? It? Is it fun? Oh? Yeah? Is it? I mean intense? It's a party. It's a party. Yeah, it's a party. People just screaming all the time. Oh yeah, like I wash pits, stage diving, Like do people get hurt? Sure? Yeah, I mean it's wild, it's it was. It was a great experience.
Speaker 3: I did it for a year, but I was like when I was done with it, I was like, I need to get back to country music.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Morgan Morgan, Yes, I just have a question. What was your craziest story from your time on the road with asking Alexandria. I don't know if it's appropriate, it's always appropriate, it's appropriate. Tell us Caroline, Oh my gosh, I really can't like that's how bad it is.
Speaker 2: But like in what area can't you tell us? Is it having to do with like people getting down each other?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it was all fun like, but I mean there, I would say one of the funnest things for me on tour was them with them was I like got to stage and that was like the craziest thing ever.
Speaker 1: You know, you just have to trust that people are gonna catch you. Yeah, And I mean it was so much fun. I mean it was wild. Is it liberating, I guess all these hands. Yeah, I mean you're just like it's just fun.
Speaker 3: You're literally like dive off stage and people catch you. It's crazy. And I never thought I would get to do that because I'm not only saying of anything, but yeah, that whole camp was They're just good people and really fun.
Speaker 1: So okay, are they still banned? Yeah they are, Oh go go them?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, so you're like, Okay, metal is great, lots of crazy stories.
Speaker 3: I really just wanted the tour experience, you know, being able to be on a tour bus and rock is way more hardcore than country, and the fact that you're out for a year, you know, you don't come home, whereas country is more like weekend warrior stuff. So just having a crash course on being able to live and get used to being on a bus with how however many dudes you got to like get used to it. But I'm very glad I had that experience before going into Ian because I don't think I would have, you know, been as prepared.
Speaker 2: To see it firsthand, especially like you said, it's a little more intense, a little more hardcore. Is that when you kind of realized, Okay, managing is where I really feel like I could shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I kind of was like, I can figure this out.
Speaker 3: So when I got done with that, I came back and I started, not a public figure, which was at the.
Speaker 1: Beginning of it, a brand and management company.
Speaker 3: I've always been really into like style and fashion and things like that, so I kind of had a clothing line attached.
Speaker 1: To what I knew wanted. I wanted to become a management company, Okay, and what what was the clothing?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean it was like vintage, like cool. I'll show you some pictures, but I mean I have yeah, I mean a lot of people were wearing it like I had. Like Luke Combs and Nicole Combs came and did a photo shoot, I had, you know, tons of people.
Speaker 1: You're just a little hustler. You get good ideas and you get it going. Yeah, I mean everyone gets their ideas to life.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people have ideas and then they never get born into the world. Yeah, you're like, I got idea, I'm gonna go hone my craft and then I'm gonna birth it to the world and it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it out of my brain or I'm like go crazy. So yeah, I did that.
Speaker 3: But and I've in my mind, I was like, if I can bring attention to just not a public figure itself, whoever artists I try to bring up, it'll help the cause because you know, I'm a young girl that knows nothing really, so who's gonna take me seriously?
Speaker 1: You know? But I reconnected with Ian. I was in tin roof with Travis Tritt and his fan.
Speaker 3: I became friends with them and they're great, and their son, Tristan came up to me and was like, you need to check out this guy. He's so great and showed me a song called Horses Are Faster on YouTube and I said Ian musick, and I was like, I know him.
Speaker 1: I know him actually got him started. Yeah. I was like no way. I was like, oh my gosh. And they're like, you know him, and I was like yeah, They're like, we tried to reach out to him, but he didn't get back to us. So I was like, okay, that's weird. Let me. I was like, So I called Ian, like out of the blue, Travis Tritz Bailey was trying to reach out to him. Yeah, he can't get back to Travis Tritz family. Ian, what you're doing? Ian thought it was fake, so not really calling me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I called Ian from tin Roof and I was like, this is the weirdest thing ever, but you need to come to ten Roof right now.
Speaker 1: So and so is here and they're big fans. I was like, they would love to meet and he's like, oh, that's real. Like so that was that whole conversation. Did anything come from that?
Speaker 3: I mean, Travis actually did when a cover of with Ian when he was very first starting out.
Speaker 1: So kay, cool.
Speaker 3: Your family definitely was very supportive about the beginning and just there's the nicest people.
Speaker 2: Those kind of things are just sort of like nods to you that I feel like, Okay, we're on the right path here. Yeah, you know, like this is this is this is good. Yeah, getting confirmation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all kind of making sense. So Ian and I connected, and then from there I was like, hey, I want to start this. You know, obviously you have something going on and I believe in you. Let's make you your own artist.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So then how did that start? What was the process?
Speaker 1: And he was like hell yeah yeah. I mean he didn't have an you know, anybody else, uh knocking down his door to exactly. And he you know, he had like I said, he was a bass player. So the Horses or Faster was just a.
Speaker 3: Song he did literally when he was eighteen and threw it up on YouTube. And we literally still pay our bills from that song. So really yeah, we own it and everything, and we put it out on his first EP.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it just streams so much. Yeah, people just love it. That's still one of his top five songs. Really yeah. What do you think it is about that song that people just love? Probably the fiddle in it, the fiddle intro. I mean it's very stripped down Western. I mean it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to use his comparison any other way, but it's Zach Brian way before Zach.
Speaker 1: Brian was ever. You know, it's like that style, but it's just beautiful and people. I mean, does it make you think of Wyoming? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's no other place you think of when you listen to or faster than Wyoming.
Speaker 2: And that's like Ian's thing, like he loves Wyoming, yes, like it is his he bleeds Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was born and raised in Wyoming on a cattle ranch. So that's been really great for me because I got to build a brand from that. You know, is that kind of what you saw you saw you saw it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw the vision and you know, in twenty seventeen, Western was very weird in Nashville. Like the way he dresses now is cool like Beyonce's doing it.
Speaker 2: But because he's got like the button up rainers hat, the lola, the bolo.
Speaker 1: In twenty seventeen, we try to get a meeting and they'd be like, what are you wearing? You know what I'm saying. So because it was more like cargo pants and like, yeah, Jordan's it was like bro.
Speaker 2: Was hardcore, which yeah, you just had to ride it out, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: And but I mean He's just authentic, and I think that's been a very great thing for me because it's making his brand so easy, you know, and clear.
Speaker 3: Like when you see Ian Munsick, you know that's Ian Munsick. When you hear his music, you don't have to guess who it is.
Speaker 1: It's just very obvious that that's him.
Speaker 2: And it probably was hard in the beginning because it wasn't the trend. But now I feel like people the bro country's kind of like moved on. It had its moment, and people are like, let's get to some real music with not that that wasn't real, but you know what I'm saying, like, let's get to some storytellers, Let's get to some like authentic country voices and bring back And you say this, like bring back country and western Like, do you really Ian's really on the forefront of bringing that Western bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, He's definitely at the forefront. I mean, I think he's a big part of it. You know. I think things like Yellowstone obviously helped. So tell me about the Yellostone experience. I mean, we haven't ever been a part of Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: We've luckily, like people like Cole Hauser, Luke Grimes or fans of Ian.
Speaker 1: So he did something with Rip Yeah, yeah, Rip, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We did a private and Mo brings Plenty, So we we've done a lot of things with Yellowstone actors, but they've never played Ian's music on Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: It's coming, yeah, we'll see, but they have.
Speaker 3: What's crazy about Yellowstone is they've never played an artist from that region. It's always been like Texas or like mainstream. So they need to catch up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yea is like Yellowstone through and through, but their actors get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we did a private event with Cole Hauser and he's hilarious and really nice.
Speaker 1: Rip right, yep, that's Rip. Yeah. We were just losers with Luke Grimes the other night and he's gone country. Yeah, he's doing and he's really good. I actually really like his stuff. And then brings Plenty, who is the native in Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: He we just did a documentary and he did the panel for us when we premiered it, and he's been a huge support and I'm really thankful for him.
Speaker 2: So talk to me about Voices of the West the documentary, because where did that come from? Obviously Ian's from Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like it's in his blood. You see it, feel it, love it too.
Speaker 2: Y'all got married in Wyoming. I love you got married in blue jeans, by the way, I did. I'm like you were the cool list, Like you had a beautiful white dude, that flowy top.
Speaker 1: That shirt came from Sheen, Yes it did.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I eloped on a beach in the Bahamas and I got married in a swimsuit cover.
Speaker 1: That was my dream. Yeah, the longest but you kind of did. I did. I did my like mountain version of that. Yeah. Yeah, Like my mom always thought I was gonna get married in a white bikini. So I was like, I don't want a wedding. I just want to have a good time.
Speaker 2: I know, the wedding is stressful, it is something more to plan and all these people you got to keep up with and make sure they're having a good time.
Speaker 1: I want to be selfish and have a good time with me and my husband, you know.
Speaker 2: So okay, Well we gotta talk about the falling in love of you and Ian back. We got a backtrack. But while we're here on Voices of the West. So, so you got married in Wyoming, so.
Speaker 1: You are like Montana. Oh, gosh, I used to dream of living in Montana.
Speaker 3: Gosh, yeah, that's We're either gonna end up back there at some point. But Ian's on basically from the border of Wyoming in Montana, so my Montana's only fifteen minutes away. And we got married in Paradise Valley, which is just one of many little church. Yeah, it was literally in a gas station parking lot. So we have like pictures at the Sinclair and then the chapels, Like was it perfect?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Amazing? How did you? But I just love that you wore jeans. I'm like, you have on jeans? That is so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you just know you were going to keep it just authentic? So that's like you guys, like, cause you're even though you're not from Wyoming, tell me.
Speaker 1: Where you're from again, Charlotte, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have you just had country bleeding through you. Do you feel like you are adopting Wyoming?
Speaker 1: No? I do.
Speaker 3: I Yeah, I feel like I've been so immersed in it, just figuring out and understanding Ian and through the music that I feel like I'm a part of it now and we're.
Speaker 1: There all the time.
Speaker 3: His family still lives there and our niece and nephew, and we go back there a lot.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, okay, So he just felt called to document true cowboys from Wyoming, which are a lot of the Native Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, and his brother's a rancher. Yep.
Speaker 3: Both of his brothers are ranchers and his dad. But he it's interesting because we've also had to kind of explain what the true West is. It's easy to get an idea of what cowboys are based on you know, Hollywood or TV or whatever, but Ian's the real deal and it's important and it's important for his fans to see that, you know, he's representing it accurately. But we did our first debut album and it was called Kyote Cry, and then we did White Buffalo and it was interesting. I'd actually gotten some comments and they're like, aren't people going to be you know, weirded out that like Ian's Cowboy, Cowboy, Cowboy, and now White Buffalo was kind of like Indians vibe and aren't. And I was like, cowboys and Indians aren't enemies anymore or like twenty twenty four, like they're the cowboys, you know, the Indians are the coupy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, Native Americans are cowboys. And I was like, people don't know that story. They don't They think it's you know, the wild West out here, and it's not accurate.
Speaker 1: So I was like, what I guess is Yellowstone kind of paint them as not I mean, they don't really in Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: I think they don't really even paint them as cowboys. Like I don't see a lot of the Natives in Yellowstone. They're doing you know, the casino business deal stuff, but I mean the real deal cowboys are Native Americans, you know, and that's who Ian grew up around. He grew up, you know, fifteen minutes from the Crow res so that's just pro reservation. So that's what what's influenced him. So when we kind of figured out, Okay, people don't understand this little part of the world and what it really is, I was like, how do we explain this? And we did White Buffalo the album, we did the music video, and during the music video we did all the cast was Native American and the director, who's one of my great friends, is Native American. And while we were doing the music video, I was like, wait, this is a document, you know, this is something like we need to tell these stories. So we just kind of turned the White Buffalo music video into this documentary and Ian really just let his friends tell their.
Speaker 1: Stories and let people know what's real. You know, how's that been? How's that been great? How's that been? Having it out in the world because it's like streaming everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, it's on Amazon and all the places, I think, but yeah, it's great. We did a big premiere of it in during an NFR and that was great.
Speaker 1: That's writing now is it National Writing? National Finals? Rodeo National Finals?
Speaker 3: It's like the biggest deal for Western world. But now it's I mean it's becoming pretty big for everyone. I mean the amount of artists that were out there this year that we're performing the stuff. I'm like, this is obviously growing. But it's a huge, huge deal in the Western world. So we did the premiere there Mo brings plenty to the panel. We had the whole cast and there was a lot of you know, influencers and country artists and label and pr But to make it, okny, that's small feat Yeah no, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: You produced it. I did yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Girl, I mean Carolin, you just like okay, I have an idea.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a lot of work and really hard, but I'm just gonna I've never done it for but I'm just gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's literally I think you sum me up. I have probably never done it and I'm just gonna wing it. In fact, do you where do you draw on your resources?
Speaker 2: Like where do you go to like when you're like, Okay, now I'm going to produce this documentary, Like where does your brain go? Like what do I need to do to make this happen? And then how do I make it happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I kind of just think, Okay, who do I know that owns this property? Or who can film this? Or who can help us edit this? And I like to think small. Like our documentary was literally a three man team.
Speaker 1: It was me.
Speaker 3: Cam who directed it and shot it, and then an editor, Nick that we found from Ohio that had done some Wrangler stuff and it was literally us and then Warner helped me on like the licensing side.
Speaker 2: And because Ian signed up Warner. Yeah, so that was literally it. You need to take probably a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you someone know when you start something and you give your heart, you finish it. Yeah, like you don't just like be like, oh crap, like this is a lot no yeah reverse reverse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no forward for once a minute a minute, And I just got to get out, great, what a team player you are to Ian is lucky to have you. I mean that is you are a force of nature. Caroline, thank you. Like I said, going a little crazy. So let's talk about when y'all fell in love. Good stuff.
Speaker 2: So all of a sudden you're like, oh, Ian Mussig, I know him, I got him his first gig, and ya, Travis Drat and his family are like, you need to meet this guy. You're like, know him, and now you see him, you realize he's got this image, he's got this deep connection to Wyoming. You see the branding. It's all like clear to you. But it's not necessarily the right time in country music for him to make his big splash because it was bro country.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? What do y'all do? And then where does the love happen?
Speaker 3: I mean with him on we did this thing called minute Mondays and he would film Ian can play pretty much every instrument, and we would film these minute mondays with a guy named gray Wood, and he literally he would just do covers and would play like multiple instruments, but it would just be him or multiples of him, and we would post those every Monday.
Speaker 1: And we just started like jilliding his his like Instagram TikTok was not a thing because Instagram was going. Streaming was just like starting, So we were just trying to build it independently. Yeah. Yeah, everything was independent for a while, and you guys were content creators in the very beginning. Yeah, like the content.
Speaker 3: Before really content, Like I was key, Yeah, I think maybe Vine was out or something.
Speaker 1: But died on the vine.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like so yeah, we just went on trying to build his awareness and like getting people to notice him, and then eventually, you know, his streaming numbers got big enough and uh Warner and other labels started reaching out and said, you know, hey, who is this guy that's streaming just as well as he?
Speaker 2: So what are good streaming numbers to make it label turn their head?
Speaker 1: Like what? So?
Speaker 2: Streaming for everyone listening streaming is like when you I'm sure a lot of people know this now, but it's like when you go and you just listen to Spotify, or you go and you listen to iTunes, or whatever. It's online, and it's just like it counts. You get all these streams, Like every time you hear a song, you get another streams. So like when you get a ton of streams, people are like, who is this? Yeah, dude, I'm sure everyone knows what streaming is. I just talked to them like they're a bunch of idiots. I know, all know what streaming is. Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to even think what it would have been in twenty seventeen, not what it is now. Now people are getting like billions. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I mean I thought labels you did not even want artists to stream. Like that's how crazy it was. It was so new that they're like, don't stream because that takes away from like your album cells or whatever. So it's like it's been a new phenomenon that Ian probably was at the very beginning of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was, for sure. I would say, maybe, you know, I know, independently, we got our first few million streams, so in twenty seventeen, pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, and that's with no like there it's not like we were on any DSP like playlisting or anything.
Speaker 1: That's all organic.
Speaker 3: So that's the one thing about Ian is he's really everything has been grassroots, in organic.
Speaker 1: You know, No, you're good. Sorry, Yeah, And so we've just really been proud of that growth because you know, it's that real thing. It's real, like they show up and buy tickets and they buy merch and they engage and it's not fake like it's real. So that's been very valuable to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you are putting stuff out, you're still dismanaging. No, like I want to kiss your face yet. No, I'm trying to think when were you, Like, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Just like on the end of twenty seventeen and so maybe like six seven months in.
Speaker 3: I think we were just around each other so much. I think we went we were in like California or something, and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just kind of makes how happen. It's the cool Manti. I feel like, No, I didn't been build it up. Yeah, I feel like it was definitely slower at first. But yeah, it's know each other. Yeah, no, and that was the thing.
Speaker 3: We're just around each other all the time. But you know, at the same time, it felt like very like taboo. But it was kind of exciting, but it's like, nobody's gonna take us seriously if, like one, I'm what probably I think I was like twenty four at the time. Who's gonna take me seriously? One as a manager? You know this kid that has you know, nothing really behind him, let alone us. You know, oh, my manager's my girlfriend. So yeah, we kept it on the DL. Was that kind of fun to be secret?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel like it was a little stressful because I literally didn't tell my friends. I didn't tell nobody. I told nobody, and I say, by the way, you.
Speaker 2: And Lady Wilson bff were bff before she became Lady Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, I can't wonder about that. That's so fun. Yeah, but we, yeah, we kept on the d L didn't tell my friends. I'm sure they could have assumed whatever, but you know, nobody really asked or said anything. So we just kept doing our thing. And then you know, one thing led to another and we got pregnant.
Speaker 2: And and you really can't keep it under a lot anymore. So we were like, so we're trying to get pregnant or act no, no, nokay. Crawford's like, I'm ready he's got two cool people here.
Speaker 1: My parents.
Speaker 3: He's like, I am ready to make my appearance and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we got pregnant, and I think Lane was the first person I called to tell her that I was pregnant. Okay, so how do you know? Laney?
Speaker 3: Like I know everybody else, I think I could not pinpoint a day. I'm sure it was like tenor for losers or something.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how it is. So but yeah, and yeah, this were instant, Like, yeah, I think we've.
Speaker 3: All just been good friends. But she was definitely during that period of like, oh crap, what am I gonna do here? Like, she was definitely a great, great friend to me for that. So yeah, through that process, that's great.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was kind of talking to you about friendships earlier because I'm in a situation where it's like, how do you be a great friend when you're in a tough situation? You know, it's like how, so how not mean Laney in particular, but like how do you be a great friend when in a situation?
Speaker 1: What were you wanting? Like?
Speaker 2: What did she do to support you when you're like, oh crap, I am pregnant? I mean not married, yeah, managing yeah, maybe daddy yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It was like, hey, by the way, Ian and I are together and I'm pregnant, like yeah, Lifeline help. Yeah, I mean she you know, it's just being there really the freak out and being like, Okay, this is what we're gonna do, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean she went to like a doctor's appointment with me.
Speaker 3: I like, you know, I think I like stayed at her house once because it was hard on Ian and I at the beginning, because he was like, crap, I this is like my dream is to be a country artist. Like I don't know how I'm going to handle this. So there was a lot of like agreeing between us of like how are we going to handle this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So I'm sure I fought with him and stayed at her house. So yeah, just being there is really the main thing, and being like, no matter what, we're gonna handle it, and just talking through it, you know, and because all of it's crazy and whatever. You don't know what's right or wrong these days, and I know, I know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's really and that I feel that I go back to that all the time. I'm like, I don't know what's right for people. I get feelings, and I get overwhelmed with feelings about what I.
Speaker 1: Think people should do.
Speaker 2: But like, I've made choices and done things that people probably thought were insane and not the right move, and then they turned out to be exactly what you needed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I'm sure a lot of people thought I was insane for getting pregnant by with Ian and I'm trying to like manage.
Speaker 1: His whole career.
Speaker 2: And so then how did that happen? When now you got a bump? You didn't tell anybody our day.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Luckily I was able to be skinny for a minute, and then when I was and then when I was not skinny, I was not skinny.
Speaker 1: But I hit it for six or seven months.
Speaker 2: You hate your pregnancy for six or seven months?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How literally? I mean I don't know. I wore giant shirts.
Speaker 3: I mean I was tiny, and then I hit seven months and I became gigantic. Like it's like, yeah, so I think, yeah, so I think, what did I do? I'm trying to think. The first thing I did was I called all my girlfriends over to my house and we made dinner and I was like, hey, guys, like I'm pregnant, I'm dating Ian, and I don't think a lot of them were like shocked by the dating Ian thing. I think they put two and two together. I mean we literally never told your friends. Literally, I mean, you can hold a secret. Yeah, Jenna Hawking's my best friend. And and that's Nicole's sister. He's Mary luke Holm's h Coole CMBs. Yeah, I know Jenna, but I know she's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's the best. We're wild together. But uh yeah, literally said nothing to like my best best friend and that was Jenna. You know, so you're stone cold box yeah killer.
Speaker 3: I was just like yeah, I mean it was pretty intense, just because I knew how much Ian's dream was on the line and I wanted to make it work. I was like, you know, we just had to figure it out. But I eventually said down and told all my girlfriends and then I was like, I'm going to announce.
Speaker 1: It like the next day.
Speaker 3: And what we ended up doing was we I was like, if I'm gonna announce this, it's got to be like the coolest baby announcement ever, Like it's got to be the most perfect photo shoot ever or something. So we went to like Greece for our like secret baby moon and like I shot it and like Santorini is like the most beautiful pictures ever. And I was like surprising, and I are together and we're having a baby.
Speaker 1: You know, stop it and I'm so cool. Yeah, how were you received? How is everyone was excited? You know, now they know you're the band. Now I know that you're the woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, life and the baby mama, which you had not told any of course, So that's a lot happening at once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But honestly, God was like on our side because he knew this had to happen. And it's literally when I say, as soon as we announce and let people know, we got we signed with Uta or our booking agency. We got a pub deal with you MPG. We built our bigger team. I did a deal with her Wolsey co he manages George Straight coated it with wol Yeah, and then we signed with Warner I mean label, yeah, label.
Speaker 2: You know everything fell into place. Literally, why do you think that was?
Speaker 1: It's like you unleashed the secret and God was like God.
Speaker 3: You know, I think there could have been a lot of situations and this could be a touchy subject, but I think there's other things I maybe could have done, you know, and been like, you know what, this baby is right for us. You know, work as a priority. We're young, Like I could have done other things, and you know, put work at the front. And I said, you know what, like just put my faith in God and it's gonna work out.
Speaker 2: It's kind full chill. It's got full chilled because it is faith. Hill says, a baby changes everything. It's terrifying, especially for you guys when you're not planning for that, and like you're in the middle of lunch, I feel like you got.
Speaker 1: Tears in your line. I know. It makes me just emotionally to know all the choices you could have made totally and then you choose life. Yeah, chose life and it paid off. I mean, And how has being a mom and Ian being a parent? I know he loves it and you love it. How has it?
Speaker 2: So it's like the biggest fear happening yep, that you think, oh my gosh, we're just not getting things going, we're just getting traction, and now we're going to have a baby, and now who's gonna take me seriously?
Speaker 1: As a manager.
Speaker 2: Ian doesn't have time to be a father right now because he's busted at both ends. You don't have yeah we have mother right now. It's like a lot, but you say, yes, we will.
Speaker 1: We're going to figure it out. You know. In my mind, I was like, all right, how are we going to tour in a van? Baby? Like is gonna be well adjusted? Yeah? I was like, how are we going to do this?
Speaker 3: And you know, like freak, sure enough we got a tour bus on our first time out in the road, like, we signed all our deals. The music was doing really well. You know, my friends were amazing support system. And Ian wasn't very religious before Crawford and you know, he changed his life around really how so I mean just put all of his faith, you know, into God and Jesus.
Speaker 1: Sofford brought faith to Ian. Yeah yeah, so you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So babies really are little miracles, they are.
Speaker 1: They change your whole mindset. Yeah, they do all for the better.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think it really helped him because everything with Ian was music was number one. And now he has instead of just trying to make music for its be the number one thing in your life.
Speaker 1: You know, he makes music for Crawford. So it just brings it a like there's a reason behind it, you know. So yeah, it's amazing because like I remember before I had Sonny, like I was we were ready to have it. Oh, I was definitely ready.
Speaker 2: Michael was probably a little bit more like I and like if we have well maybe not like he just wasn't thinking about it, you know, Yeah, but I mean I was thinking about it because I was like thirty four and I was ready to have a baby, and then we got pregnant after some losses. But it's like you still have that fear of like, oh my god, I've put my whole life into my career. This is all I've ever known.
Speaker 1: Not that the careers were like I mean, they were popping, but it's like there's still so much work to be done. Yeah, and it just feels like such an uphill climb and then how are you gonna do it with a baby?
Speaker 2: And is it I feel like in the beginning you just think of all the hard things that are gonna happen with a baby. Yeah, and they are there, oh yeah, but there's this whole other side of like gifts and blessings and miracles and your heart exploding that you cannot explained.
Speaker 1: One of my good girlfriends, she is a country artist. She's amazing.
Speaker 3: Her name's Casey Tendall, and she got pregnant about a year ago and she called me and she's like, what am I going to do? Like, and I was like, your life, it's going to get better. It won't be any easier, but it's going to be so much better. And sure enough she's been rocking it and killing it and her lane. So you know, I think there's a purpose and children are a blessing and.
Speaker 2: I just love I had an interview with Sarah Beth Tait yesterday. She's an independent artist and like doing really great.
Speaker 1: She's a mom too. Kind of was a surprise, and it's the same kind of thing. It's like.
Speaker 2: But I think for me, at least, I am craving to see people making it work. I'm craving to see a husband and wife stick together and love each other and have a baby and be a family. Like I am craving to see families wholesomeness.
Speaker 1: We're just needing it. Yeah, I think, you know, especially in the.
Speaker 3: Music industry, can get so dark and weird, and yes, it gives you bad vibes and like I'm like, Okay, the music's a jam, but I feel weird.
Speaker 1: Listening to it, you know, because I know there's some dark stuff off, like scenes that the persons saying.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and I think people are just like craving that wholesomeness and like scene you know, Like because at the end of the day, no matter what people say, they want a family.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be alone, you know.
Speaker 2: And you want and you want to know that it can work. And like we're talking about earlier, marriage is not easy. I can't even imagine for you being a manager, a mom managing you know, like a wife to eam like changing those hats, like that has to be such a cluster for your brain all the time. But like it's like it's hard work, but you want to do the hard work.
Speaker 1: But it's not easy. No, it's not easy.
Speaker 3: I mean our marriage is not perfect, but like saying, work really hard at it and it's like very rewarding, that worth it.
Speaker 1: Where's the work?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, and it shows in Crawford, like I think we do, you know, because we're such a tight unit. He's literally the most perfect child, you know, And I think I think We bring him everywhere, We do everything with him, and.
Speaker 1: I love that it shows in him.
Speaker 2: And I love that too because I feel like also back in the day, it's like shifting right now and you and Ian are part of that shift. It's like, you know, a country artists needs to be single, needs to be sexy, needs to be available, needs to not have any attachments. But now it's like whoa, let's show country artists male or female, loving their spouse, loving their family, bringing them everywhere. You don't have to like throw your your family life away to be a successful singer.
Speaker 1: I know. And I think it's showing in the past, like I would say, in the past past couple of years, like I'm really seeing that. I'm seeing it with artists, you know. I think at the beginning, a lot of my I have a lot of female friends that are artists, and they were always like never wanted to post that they had a boyfriend because they're like, oh, you know, I got to be available my guy. Yeah, so guys exactly, I think they have a chance with me. Yeah. And now I think it's just a different element and I think people are invested in.
Speaker 3: People's lives more than ever. I think probably because of social media and they want to see people doing well, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I want to see how you do well.
Speaker 1: Like that's why it's like I want to like, I love watching you guys because it's like, gosh, that's so cool. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like because I know, being a married woman and a mom too, it's like it's a married to an artist. It's a lot. It's a lot of work. But it's like, gosh, anything worth doing anything is a.
Speaker 1: Lot of work. Yeah, exactly. You gotta you have to work to get the payoff.
Speaker 3: And I you know, I feel like maybe after COVID it feels like some kids are losing that mindset a little bit. But you really have to put in the work to get the reward, you know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So what when you and Ian are just like, not the artist, not the manager, not the parent, what is y'all's relationship? Like when you strip all the other titles away?
Speaker 1: I mean, boring, this is what I this is what I was gonna to talk to you about.
Speaker 3: When we were talking on the side, it was I had like a girls center the other night, and boring is good.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is this is the thing I was like y'all.
Speaker 3: I was like, I had a hard time for a minute because I was like starting to get bored a little bit. And then I had to remind myself. I was like, wait, boring is good.
Speaker 1: You're used to like the toxic relationships that the adrenaline is up and down and like it's exciting, but you're going crazy and that's not what you need. And boring means, oh, my life is literally where it's supposed to be. I'm in place, I'm stable. Yeah. Like if we're not on the road, we're in bed at like seven thirty. Oh, that's a dream watch you know what I'm saying, living my dream. Yeah, well, I'm surprised you don't do that. I do that. Sonny's in the bed with this too, Yeah, convert sleep with you. No, I'm on him about it, but he does, like if his dad's way, I'll let him sleep with me.
Speaker 2: But once we started stunning in the bed that was two years ago. She's never gotten out.
Speaker 1: See that's that's what I knew. I know. I love it. They're so cute and cuddly. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Sonny sleeps right in the middle and she just cuddles me so hard. And we like literally sleep like just locked in each other's arms. And Michael's like he's over there watching Netflix, chilling myself.
Speaker 1: He's happy too. We're all living our best life. So I'm like, oh, the cuddle is just better. Crawford kicks me in the face, so I'm like, boy, you gotta go to your bed. Yeah, he's wow. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he was like that, I'd be like every second. But man, he's a bed hug, So okay, I feel.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your sleep.
Speaker 2: And it's nice and honestly, I mean a lot of people are like, never put it in the bed, so I get that too.
Speaker 1: It's nice to have some souls.
Speaker 2: But it's like you have plenty of excpit and action going on with your you and Ian's careers together. It's like the fact that y'all do get to be boring together. That's saying so much about you guys. All the craziness is in the work. Yeah, but the home life is sorry and stable and calm.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. I mean it's it's very calm. Like we have our routine with Crawford. We have we get into like I don't know, periods where it gets madness and we're traveling all over the place, but you know, when we're home, it's we're chilling, you know.
Speaker 1: So I told Michael that the other day. I was like, Sonny and I can chill so hard.
Speaker 2: Michael can chill hard too, but like we can chill, Like we go hard, but we can chill hard.
Speaker 1: Can you chill hard? Oh? Yeah, I can straight chill. Ian.
Speaker 3: It's a little harder for him, Like I thank him just being from Wyoming and his This is like one of the first times I want to stay to his parents' place in Wyoming.
Speaker 1: They get up African five in the morning. There are ranchers. They can't wake up with the sun, I know, And I'm like, they're freaking judging me that I'm sleeping until eight, Like you know what, You're like, yeah, do it, And I'm like, they work hard. And so Ian wrote did he write that song Leather? Yep, that Cody Johnson.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we'll wrap up because there's already fifty minutes in which I can't believe because I just love talking to you so much. But so he and Cody Johnson have had a very strong relationship Leather, Like, because I was watching an interview I died, and he was, like you said, like he'd never had been writing for other artists.
Speaker 1: He's been writing for himself.
Speaker 2: And he's a very unique artist with a very unique voice, with a very unique message. So it's not like he's just pitching his songs everyone, yeah, because's they're very hymn yep. But Cody Johnson's kind of the artist that like they kind of like cross yep because they have that cowboy lifestyle together, which of course the cowboys found each other, yes, exactly. So he recorded Leather, which is such a great song talking about cowboys being leather made of leather, and Cody heard it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yeah, Cody is the real deal cowboy, like he is. Music is his side job, the grand scheme of things really is like full time cowboy.
Speaker 1: When he is home, he works a ranch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and his wife is superwoman, love her and they have two cute little girls that Crawford loves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We were on tour with them.
Speaker 3: Over a year, maybe two years, I don't know. We were on tour with him for a long time and he was the first guy to really give Ian a shot, uh you know.
Speaker 1: Being on a big tour and they ended up doing along with cowgirls together and you.
Speaker 2: Pitched that one to Cody. Yeah, I did, and that was like a duet that kind of was a game changer for Ian.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that song has kind of become an anthem and it's been streaming like crazy and doing really well in every concert.
Speaker 1: I mean, girls are crying, boys are crying like this is the woman I love like and it's you know, and it's not just about cowgirls.
Speaker 3: It's like the song is you know, women make it through anything at all times, you know, and it's a power of a testament to their strength. Really, so I think that's why that song resonates. But we were every night on tour, we would go hang on Cody's bus and you know, have a drink and just listen to music. And like Cody would play the stuff he's excited about or whatever music he likes, or his band guys would and Ian would do the same, or I would be like, you need to play this song. But so out of one of those nights, Ian pitched him Leather and Ian really didn't want to give this song away.
Speaker 1: It's a great song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wrote it about his brother, who's like a real deal, like Toughest Nails Rancher, his middle brother, and so it's you know, it resonates with Ian and but Ian played it, Cody just like stared at.
Speaker 1: Him and was like I need this song.
Speaker 3: And he was like, I'm not even working on an album right now, but if you give me this song, I will cut it and name my album after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It hit him that hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he pretty much the Leather. Yeah, he named his album Leather. His tour right now is called Leather. And then yeah, he created an album based.
Speaker 1: Off of this song.
Speaker 2: But because Cody is and he's such a real little like singer songwriter too for him to want to cut someone else's song, says a Ton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he yeah, he really cares about the song and the message, and I think it just hit him, I mean so true.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, And so that's been really cool to see. We were just at the opry with them and just you know, seeing how the song that song is hitting people is incredible. Ian's brother.
Speaker 3: Actually this past week, Ian a video of him he was like working cows and it was Leather came on the radio. And so the song that Ian wrote about him and Cody's singing his brother sent the video and he's literally out working cows.
Speaker 1: I I was like, so, you know, it's just that's where music is so powerful and so cool.
Speaker 2: There's so much in the business, which I'm sure you deal with on a regular basis that like can like wear you down, but like when you do have those magic moments, it's like, Okay, yeah, this is why we do it. This is why we do it because music is freaking magical. Okay, So, is there anything that we can be looking forward to what's coming up? Like what are you excited about in Ian's career and just in life in general before we wrap up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe how fast this is. I know, I know, we're fifty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we literally just announced a deluxe version of White Buffalo the album.
Speaker 1: Today. We put out the first single off of it, Heartbreaking, and that's been popping off on TikTok and all the things. So to check that, so Ian pops off. Yeah, we try. Yeah, it's a lot to keep up with.
Speaker 2: Like social media is a whole job in of itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it is. It's a whole lot. Yeah. Oh I hate it, I do, I want to love it. I do.
Speaker 2: I want to love it because I know it's so great, but I'm like, am I just too old to love it?
Speaker 1: Because I know these like young kids like love it and they just like love to express themselves through it. But I'm like, I have to like make myself. I love it. I wake up day and I love I love social media.
Speaker 3: I love so just if it wouldn't take a freaking hour to make a TikTok video, I'd like it more. But I'm like, I got other things to be doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So White Buffalo to Lux.
Speaker 2: We got the Voices documentary was of the watch the Voices of the West documentary.
Speaker 3: I think you learn just so much about let alone Ian and who he is and who his heart is. But I love you actually learn about the real West.
Speaker 2: What a cool way to present him though, and what matters to him in this culture. Like that's so cool and so just like authentic to you guys, because it just like hit you, like we just need documentaries to show the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I mean it just flowed and it turned out really beautiful.
Speaker 2: And I always trust the flow when you're in the flow at all, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's hot.
Speaker 2: It's hard work, but you're in the flow, it all happens exactly. You just got to get through it, ride the wave.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, new music, watch the documentary. I'm sure catch some shows, some stuff. Yeah, shows, touring we're going on toward Laney. Are you so excited. Yeah, that's going to be that's a huge tour. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's a huge door. Yeah. I know, big deal. I know, miss Entertainer of the Year Grammy winner.
Speaker 2: But I love that you are connected even before that, like that the roots run deep.
Speaker 1: Like that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a lot of that's a lot a lot of people in town though, in Nashville. I think, you know, we all kind of I felt like a lot of us came here about ten years ago, and it's been so fun to just see the come up of everybody and just be a part of the process.
Speaker 1: So it's been cool. I love that. Okay.
Speaker 2: I always wrap up with leave your Light and it's super open ended. Whatever comes to mind. What do you want people to know? Just to inspire them, trust your gut.
Speaker 1: And follow your instincts and you know, keep Jesus at the center. Amen to that. Yes, So that's what I want you to know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Caroline, Man's sick for joining me and if you're cool, we stick around for an episode of Call Caroline where we answer some burning questions from listeners. Yeah, of course, Okay, they're burning hot. So that'll air on Thursday. Awesome, Thanks Caroline,