Speaker 1: Right, Thanks Scott chan An hour two Sean Hannity Show told free it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program, seventy days till election day, but more importantly less than two weeks. We have early voting ballots going out in states like North Carolina and other states twenty one days, three weeks from today until early voting begins in Pennsylvania. And then the question is what do people really know about Kamala Harris? Do they know that she wanted to defund, ice, defund, dismantle, no bare laws, reimagine the police. Do they know that she wanted no fracking, no drilling, and she said all of these things in her own words. Do most people know that she mocked Donald Trump about the idea of building a wall because it's a vanity project, because Donald Trump thinks that a bunch of terrorists are going to invade the country, Well under their watch, eleven million unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants, and among them hundreds of people that we know that have known terrortized. God only knows how many gadaways are included in that list. One hundred and eighty countries people have come from, many with geo are top geopolitical foes, many with countries that have terroritized themselves. This is now a real, clear present danger. You know, she's touting Bidenomics, but now she's talking about the high cost of eggs and bread and groceries. And on day one she's going to fix inflation and fix the border. Now all of a sudden she supports a border wall. Nobody seems to remember that she cosponsored the Green New Deal in the Senate with Bernie Sanders that would eliminate and destroy capitalism as we know it and replace it with a ninety three trillion dollar Marxist fantasy that would never work. On top of that, she co sponsored Medicare for All that would eliminate all private health insurance and provide universal government care. Only how's that going to work out for you? How many of you would like to keep your own plan? Never mind her foreign policy inexperience and the experience that she has. Yesterday, the third anniversary what happened at Cobble in the National Airport, Thirteen Americans dead, hundreds and hundreds of Americans abandoned, hundreds and thousands actually of our allies that had helped us over twenty years abandoned any taken out of their homes, never to be seen or heard from again, helping the Iranian Mullows get rich again, or foreign policy is one of weakness, appeasement, and it has resulted in worldwide chaos and an appetite for all these world dictators to pretty much do everything that they want. At America abdicating its role on the world stage as the leader in the cause for liberty and freedom. They don't seem to know what that means anymore. They seem to have lost all moral clarity, especially as they give into their pro Hamas wing of their party in regards to Israel post the October seventh attacks. Anyway, here we are to talk about the state of the race. Former Speaker of the House, new gay Ridge is with us, Mister Speaker, sir, great to have you.
Speaker 2: How are you well?
Speaker 3: Correctly with you? And just a couple of observations. The first national survey just came in has Trump and Harris tied at forty eight, which if you think you're coming out of a democratic convention, that that's not much of a bounce. And I think it tells us how resistant the country's going to be two hours and when you also note that she is chair of the National Space Council and those two astronauts that are stranded up there because of Boeing's failure are in tract really on her watch? Given't her her talk about it, pay attention to it. But she's in a situation where she can't control people coming across the border and she can't get her own astronauts back from space. But she'd like to get promoted even though she's failing at her job.
Speaker 1: So what would she done that warrants a promotion? What policy can they cite that has been successful? You know, are we better off than we were four years ago? These are not questions the media is asking. And she has were nearly forty days in and she's yet to do an interview. He doesn't do gaggles, she doesn't do press conferences, and she's doing her level best to get out of this debate.
Speaker 2: Case of Miller.
Speaker 1: Senior Trump campaign advisor pointed out that Harris initially agreed to the same set of rules governed by the CNN debate. Now, you know, as the date gets close, Team Harris now is demanding a change in rules. Number one, they want to keep the mics up at all times. Number two, they're now apparently asking for a seated debate, not a standing debate. Apparently she wants notes and she's demanding opening statements. Sounds to me like they don't want a debate.
Speaker 3: Well, that's so hard. A debate on their terms on their network, where one of her closest friends as a senior executive, and where they people would moderate the debate or all anti Trump. Okay, I have proposed, and I'm actually going to have a written proposal out Friday, that we look at the Lincoln Douglas debates. They didn't have mickey mouse questions from biased reporters. They just said the two candidates. And I think Trump ought to say to her, you know, let's go on c spam. I'll ask you questions you asked me questions. Will have a moderator for time purposes only, and you know, let the two people running for president decide what the issues are to be. And I think that my advice to the president would be, you know, do not accept a Harris designed ability to cheat. I mean, she wants to be able to keep the mics open so she can clutter his comments, and she wants to be able to have written notes so that she can be sure that she can read off of her written notes. This is all nonsense. I actually saw President Trump yesterday on TV. Somebody asked me about debate preparation, and he said something which you'll remember from when I ran back in twenty twelve. If you really know what you're doing, you don't need a lot of debate preparations because you know it. And if you get into cramming like you're a student just before the big final, that tells us a lot about how little you have in your head. You know, So I think, I mean Trump prepares for debate all day every day, interacts with audiences and with reporters all day every day, and she hides. Well, if you hide, you won't getting any practice, You're not getting any experience. And that's why they want to surround her with as many props as they can.
Speaker 1: But did you know that they said yesterday that they don't have enough time between now and election day to put out any more policy positions. According to Axios, if she can't handle the rigors of a campaign at this point, how's she going to be president. How's she going to be president in the time of crisis, and how and how does the country allow her to get away with not answering all these radical statements in her own words that she made that the media won't play. And I know you saw the story about Meta and what's the name Zuckerberg admitting that Biden Harris pressured the company to censor Americans on issues involving COVID and Hunter's laptop.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought that was, by the way, a very historic document because you now have somebody who is remarkable figure in his own rights admitting that his institution, which spends of millions of Americans use every day, his institution, had routinely lied to Honus And I you know, I'm writing a piece right now arguing that we are shifting from liberal conservatives to reform versus corruption as the central dividing line in American politics. And that's why they have Tulca Gabbard and Robert F. Kennedy Junior on Trump's side, because they're just disgusted with the level of corruption we're surrounded by. And I think this is all part of the same thing, you know, the corruption that allowed him to drive Biden out of office, even though he had ninety eight percent of the delegates and he had participated and he had done his job. The corruption which allowed them to impose Kamala Harris and not have a major rebellion because people in their machine are frightened and unwilling to get either the Obamas or Pelosi mad Aton. The corruption of a Boeing contract for billions of dollars, and they can't get the astronauts back from the space station. I mean, just look around at all the different places where the system simply isn't working. And of course you know they're saying that time you know the correct answers. That's just a line. They don't want to release policy papers that would be honest, But to suggest that they can't do it because you're out of time, it's just playing clot a lie.
Speaker 1: And I mean they released two things, price gouging, which and price fixing, which would be an unmitigated disaster, as you've rightly been pointing out. And then the largest tax increase in American history and the largest tax increase in the history of the world, including taxing unrealized capital gains which will destroy investment, and having the world minimum corporate tax, which would take away all competitive tax advantage for America to lure you know, billionaire businesses to America. That would create high paying career jobs for Americans.
Speaker 3: Right, And we need to understand that there's both macro politics and micro Macro is the big picture, the big story. Micro politics is your wallet. It's your life. If you have a four oh one k, if you have a pension fund which is invested in the stock market, if you personally have bought any stocks, she is going to kill your net work. She is. What she's proposing is going to shatter the structure of American society. It is going to be a giant step towards big government socialism and away from free market capitalism. And it's going to affect the pocketbook of every single American. And that's why, by the way, when you go out in there, and I know Fox has done this several nights now where I've watched it, when you start sending somebody into for example, black barbershops or small black businesses, you all of a sudden discover they're not for kamalas. And that's because the identity politics of oh, you have to be for somebody who's black because you're black is being killed by what Andrew Young used to say when you ran for governor, The most important color in Georgia's green. And what's happening is people who are in the real world are looking at her proposals and saying, this is what it would do to me. And their proposal that they're going to touch the unrealized capital gains of housing is beyond insane. I mean, you could never make it work.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with former Speaker of the House New Gingrich than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one sean. As we roll along, I mean continue, Former Speaker of the House, New Gingrich is with us.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you where my.
Speaker 1: Biggest worry is is we're, you know, ten days away from ballots going out. We're three weeks away from early voting starting in Pennsylvania rolling out around the country. John McLaughlin had a poll just out in the last couple of weeks that you on the on the statements that Kamala Harris has made. On those statements, anywhere between seventy two and eighty four percent of Americans don't know that she had said these things or stated these things, right that scares That scares me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the job of the campaign.
Speaker 2: But how did they do it in such a short period of.
Speaker 3: Time, the massive amount of television and massive amount of social media and then Trump? I mean, you know, Trump is a remarkably effective campaigner, and I think, you know, I'm hoping that all of his rallies from here on are going to be turnout the vote rallies, because you're right. I mean, if we if we were in the first day of voting in Pennsylvania, we're in a different league than we've ever been before. I'm actually moderately optimistic because I think the American people are not stupid, and I think they listen to this stuff and they realize that the Democrats are running the most arrogant, the most out of touch campaign we've ever seen. And I don't believe you can get away with us because people talk to each other. Just ask yourself, what is she trying to hide? Well, you and I know what she's trying to hide. She is a San Francisco radical and Tim Waltzer vice presidential nominee is to the left of her. So you now have the most radical ticket in American history, and I think we just have to keep communicating that in every way we can. But my sense is that I'll just say when I walk through airports or if I go to a grocery store, the number of people who now walk up to me and say we have to beat her. I've always a deal will up to consider her for Trump. But now it's different. Now there's an intense frenzy as people begin to realize, I mean, she's a danger to their personal pocketbook, she's a danger to their way of life, and she's in a danger to their country. And that I think is starting to sink in.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. You know, I've been trying to deputize. You know, we're on seven hundred and fifty great radio stations, and we have our show on Fox, and I'm trying to get everybody to understand that we're dealing with powerful institutions and that is a corrupt media, you know, a corrupt deep state, corrupt big tech, and that they're all aligned to help the Democrats, and that I want people to go to Hannity dot com, download the Kamala files, the Walls files, and put it on social media and share it with friends, family, and coworkers. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to reinforce what Sean just said. He's exactly right. If every person who is for Trump and every person who's afraid of Kamala make sure that in their social media they get out the material that Shawn has gathered up, we will have communicated with every American ten twenty thirty times, and she will go down to a defeat much greater than anybody can imagine today. Uh.
Speaker 2: I always I will say this.
Speaker 1: I have every election year that has come together, and some we've won and some we've lost. You have almost always been right. So when I need some big brother advice, I go to New Kingrich. We appreciate you being with us, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's head back to our busy telephones. Don is in Virginia next on the Sean Hannity Show. Don, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for taking my call, Sean. I have an important issue. I did a little walk on poll on Friday of three hundred and five people. Out of that three hundred and five people, five people knew when early voting started in Virginia September. Boy, this is one of the world's most.
Speaker 5: Important days that we start our voting in Virginia. I just want to get the word out to people so we can start fighting this issue of early voting. We need to stack the deck and get our people out voting starting September.
Speaker 1: Twentyth Okay, let me tell everybody again. And maybe I'm not mentioning it enough, and I need to. On my website as a public service, we have put up every state had to register you know, how to vote early by mail, all of those dates, all of those deadlines, all the information you'd ever want, you'd ever need. You click on your state. You get the information every single state. And as I've been saying, I also have the Kamala files and the Walls files. Adds them in their own words, and I'm hoping that everybody in this audience will understand that the media is corrupt, Big tech is corrupt, the deep state is real, and they're corrupt. As we learned meta pressured on the Hunter Biden laptop. I mean, it's such a revelation as unbelievable, Zuckerberger admitting it himself in a letter to House Judiciary Committee chairman Jim Jordan just in the last twenty four hours. So the best way is for people to be informed. Now, we have been preparing for this because we knew this moment would come. It's now here, and I figured people would start dialing in after Labor Day. People are dialing dialing in before. That's good. But you can download the information is free. That's for as a public service. The information Kamala in her own words, is there. You can share it on social media. You can share it with your friends, your family, your coworkers, you can share it with strangers. I think the more people put it on their social media accounts, the more viral we make it go. The more people here Kamala and her radicalism, extremism and how dangerous our views are, then you'll begin to understand why she's hiding. Okay, so we're trying to get people up to speed on all of that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate you called Don, Thanks for the heads up. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number. Let us say hi to Randy and Nebraska and Randy, how are you great?
Speaker 6: It's an honor to be on your show. I've been a fan for many decades.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Thank you, Randy. I appreciate it more than you know. You're putting food on my table and let me do the job I love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's an honor to be on your show. We'll call it from Carnie Nebraska. Hey, I want to make a comment.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are saying, well, we've never seen this.
Speaker 6: Before, candidate president hiding down. But actually four years ago Joe Biden hit out in his basement. People tried to figure out, well, I've never seen a campaign run like that. Well, actually, he kind of admitted himself what he was doing when he told the gentleman, he said, you know, I don't need He told the guy, I don't need your vote anyway. Well, as Donald Trump said, the one thing that the Democrats are really good at is rigging elections. So I think he's probably too in the game to change all the change all the rules, the paper ballots, and one day voting like it should be.
Speaker 1: But at least we'll understand we're winning all these a lot of these court battles, we really are. We're winning a lot of them. I have a list in front of me. I mean, we had the Arizona case that we laid out for people yesterday when we had Mark Bernovitch on the program. Voter integrity is a big issue. But you know, state after state now, you know when you bring it to the courts, and the Republicans have been done a very good job bringing us this to the forefront. And as more and more people become aware and more of these you know these the election information becomes available, they're challenging it. And remember use the phrase of Laura Trump too big to rig, make this, make this big.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I urge people to vote, vote early, vote by mail. It's not the system we want, it's the system we are stuck with. But remember, you know, early voting starts as soon as September sixth for eligible voters. That's next week, that's right after Labor Day. Now we had the Arizona decision as it relates to proof of citizenship. And now we have a significant turn of events in Michigan in electoral landscape. There judge ruled independent presidential candidate Cornell West must appear on the ballot. And what else did we learn? We know the Harris the Harris campaign is challenging a Georgia law on their election certification rules. Pennsylvania officials then now saying final results of the race may not be ready on election night. Great, but what are we going to find out? Why does it take so long? And a lot of it has to do with voter integrity issues. Now, if you want the system that I want, which is proof of citizenship, voter ideas, signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers in every precinct in the country, watching voting all day, in the vote counting all night, you have to win elections to make those changes. And paper ballots. Even Kamala once said, you have paper ballots. Russia can't hack paper ballots. I kind of like that. It was right then. I'm sure she doesn't support it. Today, Democrats support it because Democrats see an advantage in it.
Speaker 2: I'll play it for you.
Speaker 7: Upgrading the infrastructure states around elections because guess what, as it turns out, for all that technology has brought us good and bad, the best and most secure way to conduct elections paper ballots, because the way that I say it, kind of half joking, Russia can't hack a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Russia can't hack a piece of paper anyway. Randy, Yeah, they're hiding in the basement. It's their equivalent thereof a Laine Indiana. Next Sean Hannity Show, what's up, Blayne, how are you good?
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me. I've got a little bit of curiosity on why nobody's really addressing the deficit, and I kind of have a multifaceted approach to the deficit that would actually solve a lot of the problems. And that is, if we can lift the band in the Anmar province and we can drill that the least money, just designate it straight to the deficit. Any royalties that the government gets from the capitalistic proceeds put it on the deficit. Since the deficit is largely owned to social security. You're hoping that aspect of it, you replenish these strategic oil reserves. If you will increase your supply, then your lowering prices of everything virtually. I just think it's a win win, and then if we get that taking care of, we could supply the oil for Europe and our NATO allies.
Speaker 1: If you'll like Donald Trump, and remember he brought us to energy independence for the first time in seventy five years. If you'll ect Donald Trump, he has said and promised not only an iron dome over the whole country, which, by the way, with the world the way it is, it could be end up if he's elected, being his greatest legacy. But he has also been very clear that one of his top agenda items is energy dominance, and that means yes, supplying all of Western Europe with their energy needs. That'll starve Putin in Russia. It'll be a great geopolitical jiu jitsu move, and it'll create peace and stability in the world, and we won't have to worry about kissing the ass of people in the Middle East that don't like us for lower oil prices, which is the lifeblood of the world's economy. If commonly gets in, she's going to give into the radical renewed deal. You know, doom and gloom the earth is burning. Alarmists out there, climate change alarmist and when we're in trouble, and that's why they want to force evs into your driveway. That's why she said it's the cost of democracy to pay higher energy bills. It's just a it's another radical, extreme, dangerous position she has. Anyway, good call a Laine, appreciate you joining us. Eight hundred and nine four one Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program, lex is in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 9: Lex How are you, hey, John, pleasure to be online with you here. Listen. I'm kind of an idea that I think should be pushed in like these Ptagoam states. They should be doing these these billboards that show the pictures, you know, and they flash and stuff. They should be posting the tamalas and Biden's failures constantly, especially with the immigration, with the illegals. And I have the courage to say that the illegals that are here causing all the problems and the crime and the murders and the rapes, etc. Okay, they need to be posting these in these background areas where people are not aware.
Speaker 1: You let me, let me, let your heart not be troubled. I have seen ads. You're not seeing many of them in Florida. But that doesn't mean you can take Florida for granted. I mean there are two there are two ballot initiatives, one on an abortion, one on the recreational use of marijuana. That's probably gonna bring a lot of liberals to the polls in Florida. This election year. So you can't take any of these states for granted. And so the only thing I would say is, you're not seeing the spending in Florida the way you are in Georgia and North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and and like that. We're not seeing those That's where the money's going. That's where the money is being spent.
Speaker 9: I understand, but they need to be showing it, you know, like with with phrases that say this is Kamala's America, don't let it be our America.
Speaker 1: They a lot of those ads are saying that in their own way, and they're also exposing commoner and a radical positions.
Speaker 2: So uh, but we have a lot to get to, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Let's get busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, as we roll along, we'll stay in Florida. Paula next on The Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hi, Sean, thank you so much for taking my call. I'm so happy you're here and thank you. Happy to call you neighbor.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've never received a warmer welcome in my life, and coming from like New York City. A lot of people in New York City would not very fond of me if they'd see me.
Speaker 2: They really weren't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was palpable walking in certain restaurants that I felt like, Okay, I'm putting people that are with me at risk.
Speaker 2: I got to get out of here.
Speaker 10: I'm sure. I'm sure you have a home here with us, and we are so happy to have you. But I just wanted to run something by you. There's a theory floating around out there. I don't know whether you have hurt it or lot, but and it concerns Biden stepping down. I want to run it by you and get your take on what I've heard. The theory is that he will step down two or three weeks before the actual before November fixt in other words, and put her in.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to happen, and I'll tell you why, because I think Joe is very angry. And reports have confirmed this that he was pushed out and the way that he was pushed out and by the people that he was pushed out by, and that would include Pelosi and Schumer, Obama, Clooney doing the bidding of Obama the jerk that he is. And you know so, I think Joe and his family now absorbed the magnitude of this coup, and I think they're probably all very, very pissed off about it. And that's the words that those are the exact words that were written. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Paul of God, bless you. Thank you for your warm welcome. It means more than you know. Right when we come back, we will examine the corrupt media mob. Nearly forty days, no press conferences, no interviews, Kamala now playing with the press.
Speaker 2: Who should I pick to do my first interview?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it's going to be somebody really, really hard hitting, somebody that will ask the tough questions about why she's flipping and flopping and flailing she has said, and why all of a sudden she's impossible depend down on policy positions.
Speaker 2: I doubt that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll examine that the media's role in this year calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn.
Speaker 2: As we continue