Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty. Man. What is better than coffee when you're needing it? Asipa coffee?
Speaker 2: Very few things that don't include friction of naked bodies.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's right up there. I don't get it. So you gotta see the visual for this. This is a This is a troll. He's a troll. He's trying to cause problems.
Speaker 2: And it's a guy addressed in a kind of cartoonish like Indian gear gear. He's got a headdress on, he's got some colored stripes on his cheeks, that sort of thing. And these they're in Minnesota fronting some of the people protesting ice.
Speaker 1: And this is what he says.
Speaker 3: I'm transcendigenous, are you? Are you cis American? I'm transcendigenous for ice?
Speaker 1: Ice. We love ice, we love ice. To poort them all.
Speaker 3: You're all trespassers on our land. Well, transcendigenous people are indigenous people, and you're all trespassers on our land. And we want Bobino to deport all of you guys, we love ice. Trans Natives love ice. We love you ice. We love ice. The TransNation. TransNation is just as valid as CIS nations. You're not transnative phobic, are you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm just checking. You're a SIS American, I'm transcendigenous. You really need to check your privilege because you're talking to a beautiful transcendigenous person of.
Speaker 1: Colorized I believe. I'm hoping to learn more.
Speaker 3: About your personal I'll educate you because your CIS pigment.
Speaker 1: So the best about that to me was that the guy that the troll was talking to didn't have, you know, the courage to like say I get out of here, you idiot or whatever. That he had to take. He had to take it seriously because he didn't, you know, he wasn't exactly sure what was going on here. But a lot of those terms he's very sensitive to. Are you working me around but you're using my terminologies? So I don't know what to do. Are you hostile to cist trans indigenous people? Well? No, but I just wonder what you believe because he's you know, he's got to be very careful. He knows these are hot, hot terms. Yeah, that guy was in New York. Wasn't he during some of the pro hamas uh protests. I love that bit. It's such a good bit. We're living in weird times. I don't know if you notice it.
Speaker 2: So this is an interesting one on uh uh connecting Iran in Greenland.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you know who David from is. He was a speech writer I think for George W. Bush. But he's one of those people that have realized and he doesn't like Trump. That's fine, that's perfectly legit that he doesn't like Trump. And he's a Republican who wanted to go never Trump. But then he, like a lot of people, cross over into Wait a second, what happened to all of these issues that you cared about as a conservative? Now you go on MSNBC or whatever channel in bash.
Speaker 2: Everything conservatives do, and you're making lots of money, And he's one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Drives me nuts. Anyway, David fromm had tweeted out Trump lets Iranian freedom marchers die while preparing to kill Danish NATO comrades. Now that was attached to a tweet. I hadn't heard this, and I guess it's true. It's from open Source Open source I INT, which is intelligence, which is usually accurate. That said, Denmark is deploying an advanced command to Greenland, insisting of military material support and forward personnel, ahead of a large force from the army that is expected to arrive soon on the territory, in addition to aircraft from the Royal Danish Air Force? Is that true? Wow? Are the days suspect it is? You think the Danes are preparing for military action against the United States? That would be looney tunes. I don't know why they would tweak Trump that way unless it was a statement of what he's said his way over the line. It's improper. And you know, if you're going to come for us, come for us. We're not putting up with that sort of talk from an ally, which I don't blame them. Is you know I've been rather critical of Trump's rhetoric on Greenland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he should talk as if it's even on the table to possibly even take it militarily. But I'm surprised Denmark's were playing. But anyway, that's not really where I'm going here.
Speaker 1: So David from attaches his tweet to that Trump lets Iranian Freedom Fighter marchers die while preparing to kill da NATO comrades typical online sort of behavior. And Ian Bremer, who I don't agree with semi regularly on his politics, really is a force for calming things down online always, it seems to me. He and he responded to David From these are both very high profile people, Ian Bremer and David From. Ian Bremer responded with Trump not in fact preparing to kill Danish NATO comrades. This is a good thing to point out. Yeah, no kidding, Ah, don't in the facts get in the way of a good tweet.
Speaker 2: Lots of responses like it's incredibly naive and over the smug of you to at this point take the administration at their word blah blah blah blah, and Ian saying my view is, I think it's essential to be honest with people in Knight, not hyperbolic focus on serious threats, whether it's danger in his mind Ian's mind to the independence of the FAD or suspending defense intel support to Ukraine and pushing back on headlines where there isn't any serious threat, especially because the latter diminishes credibility of those offering criticism. Love that sort of talk for me and Bremmer trying to talk to people. Don't go around saying Trump's planing to kill Danes when he's not.
Speaker 1: That doesn't help anything.
Speaker 2: But the question is, and the question of our time really is who's gonna win the day? People like Ian and I think us who are trying to calm things down and sometimes say, look, I agree with this person, he's on my side, but that's not true what they just said. Are we gonna win the day or the David Frums or the bomb checkers or the exaggerate and you know, preach to the choir crowd and get them all routled up?
Speaker 1: Is that gonna win the day? And I actually don't know. I don't know. I think it's a coin flip. Yeah, I just I think both things will coexist and wash back and forth and fight for supremacy for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's gonna be good enough. I think I think our side needs to clearly win the day or we're doomed.
Speaker 1: If it's a then we're doomed. I like to know what I'm doomed and renewed, because then you don't bother trying anymore.
Speaker 2: So your p doom is one hundred percent and very soon. That's an interesting question. It's one hundred percent, but maybe not soon.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. I think the animal instincts of human beings are difficult to contain when they become a mob, and the Internet has allowed for the instantaneous forming of mobs. Well, here's here's something.
Speaker 2: Joe and I have talked about this a little on the air and a lot off the air, about whether or not we could be much much more wealthy if we would just play the game that you know, Megan Kelly seems to be playing, and lots of people are playing.
Speaker 1: I wish we could try it on just to so what it feels like.
Speaker 2: But you know, you lose all credibility and we'd lose lots of listeners and that sort of stuff. But I would like to try it on just to like tell a certain chunk of the crowding exactly what they want to hear our sides always right, the other side's always.
Speaker 1: Wrong, And just play that for a while and I'll bet it feels pretty good. You know, do more live appearances where you get in front of a crowd and you say exactly what they want and they're cheering. Oh yeah. Yeah. For the record, our discussions are mostly just a mental exercise because neither one of us has the inclination to do that. But my god, it's much easier, much easier. Oh my gosh, I gotta believe it is. Oh of course it is, sure, yeah, yeah, eliminating you know, ambivalence or there's some truth to that, but maybe it's gone too far blah blah blah, and just my side's always right, the other side's always wrong. So and so's a hero, so and so's a fiend. Never any nuance or gray area. Yeah, that'd be effortlessly well, not only would it be, just be easier rhetorically, and that's what I'm all about, ease. But go on, the people cheering you oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, that have to be pretty fun. Yeah. I like to feel that we're cheered in our own way. But now you're right, disagree with anything you've said we did. I won't mention the name because she was really nice, but there was a bomb chucker fox presence that we did an event with one time, and she did that act and just watching the adoration of the crowd as she said the most like simplistic basic exactly what they want to hear sort of stuff. And it was some to watch. Oh yeah, yeah, it was eh And it's tempting in a weird way. But again, anyway, I just wonder who's gonna win the day? Dan From, David From, a smart guy who's a speech writer for a president, going around to say and Trump's planning to kill Danish soldiers. Now he's not, you know, he's not, And what are you doing? David From is a DC climber, like all DC climbers. Yeah, he's a bright guy, but he's a phony. Ah, speaking of phony and phony arguments. What our plan is? This? Gonna take a break, come back next segment. We're gonna play some of the key clips from the oral arguments before the Supreme Court yesterday about the gender benning madness in sport, specifically dudes who want to compete against girls because they say I'm a girl now, as ridiculous as that is. And then the next segment, we'll talk to Anastasia Boden, senior attorney at the Pacific Legal Foundation, about her take on the oral arguments and also a couple other big time cases that the Scotus has taken a look at, so all of that to come stay with us.
Speaker 4: It's only banning transgenate athletes from playing on the girls team, right, So it isn't a ban in totality on playing sports. It's a ban on playing sports on a team with people who don't have the same.
Speaker 1: Sex characteristics that you do. Yeah, he corrected himself to not get mixed up in the whole radical gender theory thing. It's a question of sex. Supreme Court hearing arguments yesterday about a pair of cases that had to do with boys who claimed to be girls playing in girls sports and the whole transgender thing. We're one of.
Speaker 2: The One of the boys who says they're now a woman is named Heacock's, which is absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Childish and irrelevant. That's true. It's true, that it is true. Yes on a Stasia Boden of the Pacific Legal Foundation will be joining us next segment. But we wanted to play a handful of clips. Maybe you heard these early in the show, if you've been listening the whole time, If you have, God bless you, thank you for listening. But these are so interesting. Number one, we'll start with fifty five. This is Kaitanji Brown Jackson. She utters certain words that have not been heard in the Supreme Court before and I hope never will be again.
Speaker 5: You have the overarching classification, you know, everybody has to be play on the team that is the same as their sex at birth. But then you have a gender identity definition that is operating within that meaning a distinction, meaning that for cis ginger girls they can play with their gender identity, for transgender girls they can't.
Speaker 1: So I think that okay.
Speaker 6: As to the part about your ability to pass over from boy to girl, yes you can go from one way, but not the other.
Speaker 1: I want to be clear that PPJ is okay challenging that we don't need to hear that because it gets in illegal age. But you could tell she said cisgender girls don't get to play in the sport of their choice, and that would be guys like the guys like, oh my god, that's not even a thing. We're talking about sex. He won't even and he shouldn't concede the use of the term cis gender and transgender because they're part of radical gender theory and they have nothing to do with the question of boys playing in girls' sports. It's all about sex period. Don't get confused tech by their terminology. That's why they use all that complex terminology is to confuse people. Don't get caught up in it. Samuel Alito, who I hope lives for a very long time, got into it with the pro boys playing girls sports side and it went like this. It's im will to pick.
Speaker 7: Up on the issue of discrimination on the basis of transgender status. Let me just go back to let me go to some basics. Do you agree that a school may have separate teams for a category of students classified as boys in a category of students classified as.
Speaker 1: Girls, Yes, your honor.
Speaker 7: If it does that, then is it not necessary for there to be for equal protection purposes? If that is challenged under the equal protection clause, an understanding of what it means to be a boy or a girl or a man oral woman?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: And what is that definition for equal protection purposes? What does what does it mean to be a boy or a girl or a man oral woman?
Speaker 8: Sorryvisenters to your question. I think that the underlying enactment, whatever it was, the policy, the law, the would have to we'd have to have an understanding of how the state or the government was just understanding that term to figure out whether or not someone was excluded. We do not have a definition for the court, and we don't take issue with the We're not disputing the definition here. What we're saying is that the way it applies in practice is to exclude birth sex males categorically from women's teams, and that there's a subset of those birth sex males where it doesn't make sense to do so according to the state's own interest.
Speaker 7: Well, how can a court determine whether there's discrimination on the basis of sex without knowing what sex memes for equal protection purposes?
Speaker 8: I think here we just knowed. We basically know that the that they've identified, pursuing to their own statue, Lindsay qualifies as a birth sex male, and she's being excluded categorically from the women's teams.
Speaker 1: As the statute.
Speaker 8: So we're taking the statues's definitions as we find them, and we don't dispute them. We're just trying to figure out do they create an equal protection problem?
Speaker 1: Okayma Haamanahamana, one of the smartest people in America, faced with look, what's a man or what's a woman? Because we've got to define that.
Speaker 2: The reason I thought that was a boo yah boo. I mean it's that's that's a pretty good way to boil it down. Do you think there should be boys games and girls teams?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, well then we got to define what a boy and a girl is, right, Okay? And finally this, uh, this is one of the attorneys who was talking to Atlanta Kagan, who is very very very bright, talking about how what you're saying is you can exclude boys from girls' sports unless they're essentially so girlish they ought to be able to play. But where does that end? It sounded like this.
Speaker 6: I'm having trouble coming up with what it could look like because it will always be possible to carve the class down further, right. I mean, so if they say that their class, that they're their subclass I guess subclass of males is males who identify as transgender, then we would come back and say, well, only something like ten percent of males who identify as transgender take the hystosteran suppression. And then they might say, well, okay, no, the class is just the males who take the distosteran suppression, and then we might come back and say, well, according to the record, according to their own expert, of males who take testosterone suppression, only one quarter of them are able to achieve the appropriate like to able achieve ordinary levels of testosterone for women, and the other three quarters would still have an advantage, and therefore we'd be justified. Seventy five percent pretty good fit and intermediate scrutiny, and we'd be justified with the law. But then they can just change the class again. They can say, aha, no, our class is males who identify as transgender, who suppress their testosterone and who suppessed their testosterone successfully and are able to get it down to where they don't have a competitive advantage. And at that point we can say, if you can define the class so precisely, you're going to force the state to define the class that precisely. It's going to be enormously burdensome for everyone. And the state can never win because whenever the state points to the fit in the statute, do they just redefine their class as only the people who are outside the fit.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, that's a powerful argument. I hope you followed at least to some extent, and we'll follow up again with the fabulous on a stage voting from the Pacific Legal Foundation in just moments.
Speaker 2: I wish they'd release their ruling, especially if it's if they're all like this one's obvious soon because you got a.
Speaker 1: Whole spring full of high school sports that are going to happen around the country. Nah, you got to write them out with all the fancy words and the citations. Who has the time, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 9: This notion that this is really just about the definition of.
Speaker 5: We accept that you can accept separate.
Speaker 9: Boys and girls, and we are now looking at the definition of a girl and we're saying only people who were girl assigned at birth qualify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people signed their sex at birth. It's observed anyway. It's all about the lingo with the progressive activists and radical gender theory. They were before the Supreme Court yesterday a couple of courses involved, I'm sorry, a couple of cases involving boys playing in girls' sports, and Anastasia Bodeny, Senior Attorney for Equality and Opportunity. The Pacific Legal Foundation was like us, listening and watching with great interest and has thoughts on what happened Onnastasia welcome. How are you, I'm doing well. Thanks for having me. So with the appropriate and inevitable caveats that it's difficult to read the tea leaves blah blah blah from the oral arguments, what do you think of the whole thing?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, less difficult to read here than the usual case, especially given that even the Washington Post yesterday, the headline before oral arguments was that neither public opinion nor scientific scientific consensus support the people challenging these laws that limit sports to biological sex. So, you know, I think public opinion has really turned, and I think that will no doubt have an influence on the court. But yeah, the argument was really interesting, really spicy, and just give you some background. You know, given this recent phenomenon of trans women competing in female sports, twenty seven states have passed laws now limiting sports to biological sex. That's the majority. Again, you can really see how the tide has turned. But of course, Idaho and West Virginia were among the first, and so this involved a challenge to their laws by trans people in sports who want to compete in women's sports. So you have the athletes on one side, the states on the other, and then we actually had some interveners who were female athletes who who feel that this is unconstitutional and violates their rights. Their briefs were really particularly interesting because it puts it in human terms, and they talk about how they ran on the women's track and cost country teams at their university and they lost by a significant margin to a male athlete who identified as a female and who had competed the previous year on the men's team and recorded times that would have broken national women's records.
Speaker 1: So you can see why.
Speaker 10: They might aggrieved, and it led to this lawsuit, and yesterday was oral argument.
Speaker 2: So one thing I'll completely understand if the Supreme Court decide that, yes, these states can have laws banning trans boys from.
Speaker 1: I always get that, as you know, I'm a conscientious objector at even using those terms because it seeds the linguistic ground to the radical left. But go on, Jack, Sorry, But anyway, if the Supreme Court says, yeah, these states can do that, does that have any effect on like California where they haven't banned anything. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So that was a big part of the discussion was what are the consequences of this case? Does it mean that states must separate by biological sex or does it merely mean that laws that choose to separate by biological sex are constitutional and do not violate our civil rights laws. And neither side really wanted to get into that. They just wanted to fight over these terms because the consequences could be really far reaching on the other side, because you know, in the first lawsuit, the first law there's two lawsuits, one against West Virginia and one against Idaho. And in the first lawsuit, so the challenger is actually an athlete who had taken some strides to eliminate their so called physical biological advantage by taking uh, suppressing their tosostgrone for one year. And so they said, hey, maybe you can separate men and women by sex, but not me, because I have eliminated my physical advantage. But as the justices pointed out, the question then becomes, Okay, well, do we have to let in all men now who don't have a physical advantage for whatever reason, Men who are shorter who happen to have less cisostrone. You know that there's.
Speaker 1: People who aren't like myself what I.
Speaker 10: Count exactly right. But on the other hand, I'm accepting that your hypothetical to be true, then yes, exactly right, Well, we have to let you into But on the other hand, you know, the other side wants to argue that you have to have strict lines based on differences, and then the justice says the justices said, well, does that mean that universities can create different programs for chess because we know that men perform better at chess the science is there. Does that mean now that they can discriminate against women in chess because you're saying that that universities have to draw this bright line or what about we know that in some areas, and of course it depends on subject and whatnot, but in some areas women perform better academically. Does that now mean that schools can create a remedial program for men and exclude women. So there was a lot of line drawing problems on either side, and both parties just wanted to skirt that and say, hey, take let's just talk about this case and how far this case.
Speaker 1: I didn't know men were generally better that chess than women. Didn't know that I'm terrible at chess for the record, So Anastasia, it's where you have. It seemed pretty clear to me, and I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but you have a self evident class male and female that has never in the history of humankind been disputed. And the argument that, well, there's some men that are so girlish that let's not even count them as men. It's just utterly unworkable on a societal level. As we played one of the clips in the last segment, and I suspect you're right that the Supreme Court is going to go the way it seems clear that they will. But am I also correct that they didn't really get into Title nine per se, because if you recognize that there are men and there are women, but some men are not very manly, so we got to let them in with the way, you've got to tear up Title nine and end it because it has no meaning anymore. It gets into an incredibly cumbersome how manly is he? Individual test? In every aspect of American life that's affected by Title nine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that's exactly right. And what's interesting is a few years ago, under Title six, which governs discrimination in the workplace, there was a Supreme Court case asking whether, which again for bids discrimination basis of sets in the workplace necessarily also bads discrimination on the basis of transgender status and just Discorsich in that case wrote the opinion saying, you know, discrimination based on sex is necessarily discrimination based on trans gender status. And so now the plaintiffs are seizing on that in this case and saying, see, the same thing is true in Title mine. But Title nine really brings out the absurdity of that argument, because you know, if you talk about workplace discrimination, it's easy to say, Okay, we shouldn't have you know, I think the equities are like, okay, let's not discriminate. We don't want to have discrimination against transgender people. But in Title nine, you are now pitting women against the transgender people because saying that we can't discriminate against transgender people now necessarily infringes the right of women to compete fairly, which was the entire purpose of Title nine. So it's true Title nine is bringing out a lot of these absurdities that have sort of been swept under the rug in previous cases and showing how the whole thing really is not workable.
Speaker 1: In the same way, if.
Speaker 2: It comes down to a how manly is the man? Can he participate in women's sports and men's sports. Then you got a guy who drives a truck, but like salsa dancing. You know, it's a tweeter.
Speaker 1: You got to try to figure out case by case. Incredibly cumbersome.
Speaker 2: I've heard some legal experts say this could be like very narrow. It's just it upholds these states that said you can't do this and doesn't go rund any further than that. Another I've heard other legal experts say this could like have an effect on you know, the whole gender neutral bathroom thing and all kinds of far reaching parts of the trans discussion.
Speaker 1: Where do you land on that?
Speaker 10: You know, the Court likes to take incremental steps. Everybody thinks that the Court is some imperial court just imposing their opinions and taking over the world, when in reality, if you look at it, the Court is doing less work than ever. They're taking fewer cases than that two they yeah, but I would like the Court to do more. You know, that's their job. They're the last bastion for our liberties when the legislature fails to protect our rights, and so there, I think it'll be narrow. And what's even more interesting is one of the plaintiffs in the case, the plaintiffs who took steps to mitigate their physical advantage due to sex actually ask the court to dismiss their case. That person said, I don't plan on doing sports anymore in college. Just dismiss this case. I don't want to deal with it. And the court so far has said, no, we're going to hear it anyway. We already granted cert. You can't change your mind now that we granted cert and try to get the case dismissed. But that's a pretty interesting thing. That's very unusual. Typically, if plaintiffs went out of a case, the court is more than happy to get it off their docket and not have to deal with these hot button topics. And I kind of wonder, now, after or argument, which was, you know, pretty difficult to sort through, if the court will in fact dismiss that case because the plaintiff doesn't want it.
Speaker 1: So I need to at least bully tip my cap again to the notion that I can't believe we're having to answer and or ask an answer these questions about the most intrinsic and obvious facets to human life. But helped me out because I'm not a constitutional attorney. There is a very brief description of what forms a class of people, like a protected class. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 10: Typically, yeah, our civil rights laws and equal protection law protects classes with traits.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, can you repeat that, you glitch out? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yes, Typically our civil rights laws protect you know, type classes of people with immutable characteristics.
Speaker 1: Right right, exactly, So like cool and uncool could not be a protected class or fun and a real drag. I mean, for instance, and exactly we played earlier a guy who goes to generally left wing protests and he claims to be trans indigenous. He is, he is a white guy, but he's now he identifies as an indigenous person. And it's to me it's as absurd to claim you are a woman as a man because you've decided to be a woman. I mean, otherwise you could like have exceptions to civil rights law for a black guy who like to cite some terrible cliches, doesn't like to dance and quote unquote sounds like a white man and is republican and the rest of it, because psychically, psychologically his self conception is very much white. I mean, that's that is considered repugnant and silly. But to say, well, I'm totally a girl now, So I mean, and I grant that there could be neurological situations, but didn't he get the sense that the Justice Alito especially was asking what the hell are we talking about here? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, And you know, I love Justice Alito argument. He's a fan past the lawyer, and he acts like a lawyer on the bench. And you know, one of the things you said in argument yesterday was, well, how about those women who don't want to compete against trans athletes? Are you calling them bigots? You know, you just flat out asked that question. And so he was bringing out some of this absurdity. But another person who has brought out that absurdity is Justice Barrett. Because of course, the planiffs here are trying to say, hey, we are a protected class and we have historically been subject to discrimination, and so we get heightened protection under civil rights laws. They say discrimination based on trensender status is special and gets heightened protection compared to anybody else who might sue. And so far the Court hasn't answered that question. But last term Justice Barrett wrote a separate, a concurring opinion that's not binding on the court, but just articulating her views where she said that can't possibly be true because being TRAMS is not an immutable characteristic. It can mean many things. It's a huge class of people that's constantly changing on a whole bunch of decisions and different traits, and you know, it spans all these different ideas of self identification. And also, you have not been subject as a class to whatever that class means, to the same type of state sponsored discrimination as say, minority races or minority religions. And so she already went out in a separate opinion last year. She stepped out and said that, like, hey, this is not a class that gets special protection. So far, the court hasn't answered that question, and we might get it in this case. And I suspect they will take your view of things, which is, we can't even hardly identify this class, let alone say that it's entitled to some sort of special protection.
Speaker 2: Well, last quick question, because we're out of time and I'm not trying to be a shock jock here. Did the terms penis or vagina ever come up at any point?
Speaker 10: No, I did hear pelvis?
Speaker 1: This kind of interesting when that hell, yeah, well, you know, sex identicy fight at birth or identified. No, it's a signed which is hilarious and again prejudicial verbally speaking, Anastasia has written a really super interesting column, the most Unorthodox Descent You've never read about the presidential war Powers. I'm afraid we're out of time, but we'll have a link at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. It's definitely worth a think, Anastasia. I wish we had more time, but we'll talk again soon. Well done, Thanks thanks for having me by bye s. Maybe those terms had come up with someone Clarence Thomas. Does this a person have a penis or a vagina? You know that's sort Did they ever have a penis? Yeah? Just you know, getting down to the nuts and bolts of it if you will. Oh, they didn't know. Okay, we will finish strong next. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Trump is still talking about taking over at Greenland, and he said that if we invaded, their only defense would be two dog sleds. Christie Noman was like, I can take care of those.
Speaker 2: Mmm, give me one more joke, Michael, take another shot at a joke At the back.
Speaker 11: Chuckie Cheese said that he wants to make a film about the franchise.
Speaker 1: It'll be a horror movie.
Speaker 11: When someone brings a black light into a Chuckie.
Speaker 2: Cheese, which, you know, similar to that movie about Ray crock and McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Could be very interesting.
Speaker 2: I like that sort of biopick about somebody starting an incredibly successful business.
Speaker 1: We have a new highest grossing actor of all time.
Speaker 2: Up until like yesterday when the new news came out, it was Scarlett Johanson. I didn't realize that she's the highest grossing actor of all time. Now, I gotta believe this stuff is not adjusted for inflation. Almost certainly isn't. Otherwise I think it'd be Schwarzenegger probably.
Speaker 1: And unless it's a one man show, one woman show, how do you make shirt? Anyway? Because Scargo's in the the silly superhero movies, right, yeah, but I think you're all ensemble movies, right Storkmaker or.
Speaker 2: Burt Reynolds or I don't know, lots of people if you adjusted for inflation, that were really really big deals back in the day. But anyway, it's now Zoe Saldana, who I wouldn't be able to pick out of a lineup actually, but she's forty seven years old and she was in those Avatar movies and all three of them have been giant the like top three grossing movies of all time, again not adjusted for inflation, because they never do.
Speaker 1: For these things and have h and has you know learned commentators have mentioned nobody ever references them. Never, Nobody ever like draws a metaphor or sites a key line or they have.
Speaker 2: This reminds me of what never. Yeah, as art, they have no mind share. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: And there's Jodren this show with the couple Katie Green and Michael langel Lloyd. There friends, They're like that, why are you lurking in the store? The final thought?
Speaker 8: People, they have to go.
Speaker 1: Whoever that is is lurking at the edge of the woods. Uh, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Oh Geddy. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. To wrap up the show. There is Michael Langelower, technical director, Michael, what's your final thought? I'm looking forward to one more thing today. Katie stopped me this morning and said I got a really good thing for one more thing today and she did want to reveal what it was. So awesome, so too now all right, great? Speaking of Katie Green, are esteemed and use woman? Katie, what's your final thought.
Speaker 2: My final thought is that I am feeling a new form of anger every time I hear cis woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I know, I know. Don't seed that ground to the radicals. Don't use their invented terminology. Jack of funnel thought. Yeah, I'm going to try to.
Speaker 2: Pull myself out of reading any of your all comments on anything, and whether you're commenting on us or just stuff in general, the comment section of the world is a disease.
Speaker 1: And it will only make you less happy. That has been my experience, and give you a distorted idea of what people think. Very much. Yeah, yeah, anyway, to quote a great piece in the Free Press. If we think female means human beings with low circulating osterone, then of course anyone who fits that category should be allowed to play in female sports. But most Americans do not take that view about what a woman is, and never have. I've recognized the difference between men and women and been delighted by it from a very early age. Trust me, I'm an expert. Armstrong and Getdy rabbing up another grueling for our workday. So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to armstrong and geddy dot com. Drop us a reasonable intelligent note male bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Hit the hotlings, hit Katie's corner, pick up some swag, get the fiolickin party T shirt. We're about to have our first convention next year. We're not not really, We'll see you tomorrow. God bless them. Erica Audio Smofo. It's a hustle. Yeah, it's kind of bogus. It's a wild animal. Joey baby. Yes, we drank beer. I tell you what. You got a tiger and two monkeys. You get a case of beer. You got a party. Experts. Tell me all bloody hell is going to break loose. Okay, then we'll bring this fool in. Your name's not but three thousand you yoho and that high note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getdy