Speaker 1: Get your heads together. We're gonna start to party and start part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran After Party.
Speaker 1: It is here, here, it is. It's the After Party Podcast. Hi y'all, How y'all doing? I look with a tour going by?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: People's radio City rock Cats cost Rockets. Oh my god, the rockets during our podcast. Would you love to hear some highcakes during the podcast?
Speaker 1: We love them. I love it when they come to visit. Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, I was searching up, up and down and all around looking for a charging cable for my phone this morning.
Speaker 1: And I got to thinking, where are these gonna be? Like on obsolete?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know we have charging blocks ways to charge our Oh yeah, I don't want to plug a cable in anymore.
Speaker 1: Is that done soon?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They make so much money off of those little chargers. I can't see them actually doing something.
Speaker 5: In our little plug to make even more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I found the whole bag filled with them yesterday when I was cleaning out of the closet, and I'm like, what are these even four?
Speaker 1: But you know what you do?
Speaker 6: You keep them because I'm like they're gonna be for something that I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I never know.
Speaker 4: No, h it just seems it just seems so old school, like, yeah, it's time to move on.
Speaker 5: I refuse to do that magnetic charging thing. I really feel like that's all what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: Fifteen years they're gonna say, hey, you know all these people started growing a third head.
Speaker 5: It was the magnetic charger.
Speaker 2: But you put the phone up to your ear.
Speaker 5: There's how can power go through through no space?
Speaker 4: Like there's no haven't you been to doctor Frankenstein's laboratory.
Speaker 3: He has the arking admit air, the Vandi graft generator. Yes, I know all about that, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Also, like I would take an extra body part if it was a utility body part. Yeah, such an extra nose.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: Thinking about what other things will be obsolete, let's say in fifty years.
Speaker 1: I'm also thinking, hear me up.
Speaker 4: Car accidents to be We'll be at a point at that point in life, fifty years from now where the cars just won't run into each other.
Speaker 1: They just know not to am I are you on to me?
Speaker 5: I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: See, I was thinking more like people will be obsolete. In twenty fifty.
Speaker 1: We're working on we're not doing well right now.
Speaker 7: Other things with cars, there's always going to be classic cars, so they can't ever be autonomous.
Speaker 6: Well there, yes, And what was that TV show where all the automatic cars started going at the same time and crashed in that one spot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Julia Roberts.
Speaker 6: That's what scares me job that it was all the Tesla's right, yeah, yeah, the girl you know that show.
Speaker 2: But like when you look at the year twenty twenty five that we're in right now, and then you think about maybe even in the nineties early two thousands, we thought we would be so far down the road and things that were advanced, and all the electric cars are kind of crashing into each other and iming off cliffs and stuff.
Speaker 4: We are far down the road and people in places we don't need to be down the road, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Also, toilet paper, when are we done with that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Please, let's get rid of that.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, I'm telling you. With my Toto toilet I mean, I do you do need a little toilet paper at the antic kind of dab a little bit, you know, the you know, but it has a dryer on it. That should be drying if it takes too long to dry. Just from a friend and let you know. But toilet papers shouldn't that be a thing of the past.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish it was gone. Toilet paper skeeps me out so badly. I hate that in the bathrooms here that's your only option because I just it's not it's icky.
Speaker 1: I think. I think you need toilet paper as a baseline. That just has a safety precaution. You always need toilet paper.
Speaker 3: And I have a lot of fiber, don't here we go. I really don't like shitting up retan furniture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, that visual in my head. Was that necessary?
Speaker 3: Nate really just telling you if you have a lot of fiber, you don't need to wipe.
Speaker 1: That's just called the phantom poop.
Speaker 6: You always you always need to You always need to make sure.
Speaker 1: I always do, but a lot with my Toto toilet. It cleans it all up. It's all good. I'm anti spraying water up the butt after a poop. I can't. So you just walk around with mud button. Oh you're doing is spreading it around though you're not you are.
Speaker 6: I'm just worried that that little spray thing misses a spot, and then who knows what you.
Speaker 1: Might enjoy it. Then you do have to do a dance.
Speaker 4: Because you can actually with the buttons, you can move the stuff around in a video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you can. They should put like a big joystick on it.
Speaker 5: Even better, like a joystick and then a camera so you see what you're.
Speaker 1: It's a video game. I don't there's or points like a camera. Let other people do it for you. Elis yes on your toilet. Can you like stream music and stuff? No? No, no, no, no, all right, no, it just cleans. It's like a car wash. Try it.
Speaker 4: You walk up to it. It's like Cherry from Peoble's Playhouse. It opens, does it greet you? It doesn't greets you. And then uh, you know, the seat is warm. It's a warm seat. You sit up and you sit on the seat and you do your business and push the button. It can oscillate, It can go in circles.
Speaker 5: You can do anything goes around in circles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like walking in front of the blows you in Las Vegas. That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: It applauds for you when you're done.
Speaker 1: It does, but no music.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just I know we've said this before, but if you were to spill something on this table, are you just gonna wipe it off with a piece of paper? Are you gonna use soap and water? Maybe like a Clorox wipe what you wouldn't use on your butt, something to actually clean it?
Speaker 1: Clean it different, but different.
Speaker 7: Different on the table, They're not self cleaning, you know, I get it, but I spray it well in the shower.
Speaker 1: I just you know, after the toilet paper is just for like the time being. You clean it at night.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that means you walk around dirty most of the day. Hey, you know, I was just talking about things that would be a obsolete in twenty five fifty years being one. I didn't mean to start talking about this is why we need toilet paper. Nate's fiber intake, I.
Speaker 5: Recommend it.
Speaker 1: Let's keep the toilet paper about computers.
Speaker 7: Don't you feel like your life is going to be like a heads up display on your car that will be a computer though, this will be the computer, And I could just press buttons on the side of my head and I'm seeing things in front of me. Yes, I feel like that that's not too far away where I could see like things in front of me, you know, right, Yeah, but I'm thinking you're gonna remove you don't even need the glasses and you're just gonna be looking around your brain.
Speaker 4: Well here's the thing, though, conspiracy theory. If you have if your eyes are constantly watching things around you, and it's hooked up to some sort of computer ish thing in your head, who else is going to have access to that? Yeah, and everything you see they see as well.
Speaker 5: They already know where you're looking. Right, So you scroll on your phone and because the camera is pointing at you, it sees what your eyes stop at.
Speaker 1: Then you start getting ads for that certain thing. Yeah, that's true. My car, my car yells at me if I close my eyes too long, So I do it just to see if it works. Oh my god, there's your toilet too, or my toilet does not look at my eyes for some reason.
Speaker 4: But no, the car knows if you're if you're not looking ahead, it will it will alert you.
Speaker 1: Go yo, it's up. Wow, yikes, But that's good. I like that.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I put it to the test every day just to make sure it works. Eventually, I'm putting it to the test. I'm going to roll off a bridge.
Speaker 2: Your car's gonna report you and be like this guy sleeps all.
Speaker 1: Take me away, Park, I'll we done. That's alright, summer. If you need me, I'll be on the toto to the Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 7: M hm