Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. This he is Talking Cowboys screening live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco Streets.
Speaker 3: Dot Tsidown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Wilker, Nick Harris and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: For one final time this off season, it is time for some Talking Cowboys here on a Tuesday morning from the Star in Frisco in the SWBC studios. Welcome in, everybody, as OTA's are now in the rearview mirror. It is mandatory this week, no more optional. What do mandatory mean? Mandatory? Mini camp?
Speaker 3: Mandalorian For those that don't caiss, they were reference. That's so Darren Hambrick reference.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch it, but I liked it. Oh, Darren Hembrick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So long story, extremely short for those that know, they know, all right. So this was during the par sales era and Darren Hambrick, a former linebacker for the Cowboys, was not in voluntary many camp and the media asked him about it, and his response was, what do voluntary mean?
Speaker 2: So any yeah, so anytime? Mandatory voluntary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anytime this time of the year rolls around, if you happen to be on social media and you see, I guess one of us old heads dropped that reference. That's what we're talking about when we say what do voluntary mean? Shouts out to the brick.
Speaker 4: Learn something today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Cowboys history to start off the final episode before training camp.
Speaker 2: I learned that boy could drop pat bringing that history knowledge.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 2: How's everybody doing. We've got Isaiah standback, Nick Harris, Patrick, No, C Walker. I'm Kyle Jomans. I'm feeling great, right, feeling good? Yeah? I am sure. He sure tells me he feels great. Well. Congratulations on making it to the finals again. Thank you. I appreciate that you're feeling pretty good. After the game to win.
Speaker 6: You know Patrick, yesterday, I think it was midday, he was like, Hey, have I congratulated you on the game to win yet? And I was like, you have it, but Savior congratulatories for four wins?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we'll take them all.
Speaker 2: Get I'm excited for you. I'm not excited.
Speaker 7: You know why I'm not excited because the Seattle Mariners got smacked like Rick James that isact by who.
Speaker 2: By the freaking Rangers, by the Texas Rangers. Everybody's getting by the range. Don't for that. They don't play t ball against What was that? Oh it was, don't don't feel like it was personal? Definitely personal. Personal. Yeah, that person's person. I'm a fan of the Mariners too, so I'm sorry for your bad sportsmanship. I worked, I worked for their affiliates. You don't run the score up in professional sports.
Speaker 6: Kyle, and they put up hooping numbers on you, respectfully.
Speaker 2: If you don't like it, stop him from doing it exactly. You want to talk about running up the score? What about TCU against Arkansas? You see that one twenty to five baseball in Arkansas and then twelve to four yesterday, and then twelve to four yesterday, knock them out of the playoffs. Home, knock about of the urnam go home.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: But believe it or not, we've talked a little bit of hockey on this show. By the way, I've got some rally towels for you from Seattle, Thank you, sir. Yeah, we talked to basketball, we talked a little bit of baseball, a little sprinkle of each. But this is a football show, and since this is the last time that we are going to be on the air until training camp, I think it's time to dive in to what we've seen in OTAs and some news and notes. Patrick, Yes, sir as we get into the summer break portion of the off season, Yes, sir So.
Speaker 3: Mandatory Mini Camp begins today at the Star on Frisco. Every single player is expected to be in participation, along with Tony Poalitis Will. Obviously, he's operating on the franchise tag. He signed his franchise tag not long after it was applied to him. No controversy is expected. Their contract talks, which we'll get to in a minute, they're ongoing. We'll see if the Cowboys and Tony Pollack can beat the July seventeenth. I believe it's the deadline this year to get him.
Speaker 2: On a long term deal.
Speaker 3: Quick as Mandatory Mini Camp starts up, Cowboys do a little bit of housekeeping. They release wide receiver Antonio Callaway. Callaway had a running with the law in Florida over the weekend. Can't confirm that that was the reason they let him go, but timing is timing, and clearly the timing kind of indicates that was the reason. So Callaway is out of the building. They brought him in last November, this past November, resigned him to a futures deal in January because they liked what you know, he might bring to training camp this year, but he didn't make it a training camp. They had a workout for seven players yesterday, ended up signing Tyron Johnson. Now the jury is out on if it's Tyron or Tyron, but ladies and gentlemen, we have.
Speaker 2: Another tie in the building. So now we have.
Speaker 3: Tyler, Tyler, Tyron, Tyron or Tyrone whichever the pronunciation for this one is little background on Johnson, undrafted free agent of the Houston Texans in twenty nineteen out of Oklahoma State. So he's been a Cowboy before, just a different version of it. Final season with ok State he racked up eight hundred and forty five receiving yards and seven touchdowns. So he's got some potential, but a little bit of a young journeyman. He's a jurneyman, but he's still young. A lot of trader on the tires sub four or five speed in the forty So Cowboys are clearly between players like this and Cooks. They're clearly looking to speed up that offense as far as being able to take the top off. So Tyron Johnson or Tyron Robertson, I'm sorry Johnson. Yeah, Johnson, he's in the building. But they also worked out some quarterbacks. Jacob Eason was one, Bryce Jerkins was one. Bryce Perkins was one. Two cornerbacks Jordan Miller fresh off of the XFL Championship with the Arley Tenverne Gags, the carrus Keys, cornerback Lynn. These two wide receivers that I'm about to name, very intriguing, Lynn Bowden, Nikhil Harry. Now I've seen some people saying, well, you know, if they signed you know, Johnson, then they're not going to sign to Kill. They're not going to sign any of the other guys. Had a couple of conversations and it was told to me just because one sign doesn't mean that they might not circle back later on and grab another out of this group. Now, could that be nik Kill Harry, Jacob Eason will see. But obviously the Cowboys are not out on these guys. This is the due diligence season right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nick Hill Harry, former first round pick, I think that says a lot about Tyron Johnson coming in the building and being able to, you know, overcome what what was lined up.
Speaker 4: Next to him.
Speaker 6: But Tyron Johnson a quick shout out to South New Orleans. He's a Warren Eastern Eagle. I got a text from a Warren Easton coach yesterday. They're like, hey, if you see Tyron calling T Bill, that's that's his nickname.
Speaker 4: T Bill's in the house.
Speaker 2: So it is Tyron Tyron and it is T Bill. So okay, now we've got that squared away, got Tyron and T Bill. There's no other T Bill in the building as as far as I know, And I don't want to limit his expectations. Of course, every guy that makes a roster out here is doing something right, and whoever makes it into camp is doing something right. But this looks like a depth piece for camp. It doesn't necessarily change anything in terms of a wide receiver competition. This is another body to kind of rotate through in camp and give him a shot, no doubt about it. And he does have I mean, he's got twenty three receptions, four hundred and twenty two yards, three touchdowns, all most of that coming with Los Angeles back in twenty twenty when they really needed wide.
Speaker 3: Well, look at what they quite literally did was swap out speed for speed. Yours speed with Callowayn. You were hoping that that was the speed you'd see kind of reveal itself in the Cowboys uniform and training camp. They'd opted to not deal with his off the field issue, and then they bring in you know, t Bill, here's more speed, so four to three five speed, so it's literally a speed for speed swapped there.
Speaker 2: I want t Y. You want them back? Are five pow? I'm with you. I don't know in a OTA's I won't spect him being a mini camp. He's an event.
Speaker 7: He'll probably show up halfway through camp if anything, if that, if that, but that's who I want. That's the time in September at Y another ty, no disrespecting like.
Speaker 2: Any other ones, but that's the one I'm looking for. Well, and I think you're not alone in that fact. I think a lot of Cowboys fans would love to see t Y Hilton, myself included. I would love for that to happen because it's another veteran presence in that locker room for a room that needs it. And I was talking. I talked with Israel Mkwamu at the end of OTA's the other day, and is he was talking about it just feels different. It does. He's like, this is year three for me. I've been in some good locker rooms. We've had good chemistry, but this one feels like it's already clicking and it's OTAs. He's like, I've never felt like that. And usually you feel like you're drinking from a fire hose. You're getting all this information, you're just trying to digest it. And is He was saying that because Stefan Gilmour is here, because Brandon Cooks is here, because they've made the additions to this roster that they've had throughout this offseas and they have a different feel in the locker room. So bringing in to t Y Helpton would only elevate that, it would only help that out. Then you saw what that was able to do last year whenever he did come into the building.
Speaker 3: And he's not simply a guy that you would bring on and say, Okay, well, we're mostly bringing him on because he's a mentor in the locker room. No, he gets it done on the field as well. So it's a win win there, mister third down, Yeah, third and eighteen.
Speaker 2: T whoy. So that that's beautiful news.
Speaker 3: As far as the Cowboys getting mandatory mini camp started speed for speed swap, now not so great news, but not not exactly earth shadowing when it comes to the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 2: Jordan Lewis.
Speaker 3: We've spoken with Jordan, and I've spoken with Jordan personally over the course of this offseason, and his main thing was he's he's tracking well, slightly ahead of schedule. He's doing his best to beat out landing on the pup list, the physically unable to perform lists to start training camp. But as Nick had a conversation with Stephen Jones yesterday, the expectation is that when Lewis will infect start out on the pup list. Now that's the expectation right now, still seven plus weeks before training camp starts.
Speaker 6: So yeah, absolutely, As Steven Jones, he said, it's looking more and more and then he stopped himself, maybe not more and more, pretty definitive that he'll start camp on the pup list. And that was in response to a question other than offensive line and kicker, what were some position groups that they're looking to add depth at maybe before camp or bring in some guys for camp, and he said Corner, and then that kind of led into the Jordan Lewis conversation. So having more depth at Corner, I think that's that's going to be an interesting layer to training camp and just kind of how those guys compete, just because there isn't an opportunity for those guys. You know at the CB four position. You know, you got the boundaries locked down to Ron Bland. You know he's going to lock down the nickel as far as going into camp, and then you know after that, I think it's going to be a healthy competition and I'm excited to see who they bring in and to throw in that room.
Speaker 2: And that's a good, good point, Nick, because last year, I mean toward the back half of the year, they were it was a rotating door. I mean, it was a revolving door at at Corner because of all the injuries up top. Yeah, and you don't have Anthony brown back, you at the moment don't have Jordan Lewis, and it looks like you might not have him because he's on pup. But do you see a young Corner stepping into that that mentality. I know Eric Scott Junior, the rookie out of Southern miss he had some some reps with the Ones during OTAs. Do you think they could fill that void while Jordan Lewis is still coming back from his injury and then going to try and fill in that void as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I like that you mentioned Eric Scott.
Speaker 6: He had a pick last week in OTAs and he's been He's been all over the place as far as speed, He's showing off that speed, that four seven to two speed that.
Speaker 4: You loved to reference exactly.
Speaker 6: But no, I like where Eric Scott is from a progression standpoint, especially coming in as a rookie, a six round pick, and you know, from not from a power conference and still being able to you know, level himself with the guys that are already in the building. But you know, I think there are already some really intriguing names in that group. I think it's only going to help competition level.
Speaker 2: Isaiah. You you were at OTA's last week. You have to watch a little bit of practice as well. What did you see? Because it is it's so early and even I mean wide receivers aren't elevating. They aren't jumping for football, so you don't have corners really using their arms at all. They're just supposed to be in the right spot. But anything that stood out to you last week, no, not really. I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 7: But OTAs you you're not gaining a lot of insight in terms of the outlook of potential players aside from their ability to grasp the concepts. So outside of that, as a former player, I don't take a whole lot away from OTAs because again, you're not getting physical. There's not a lot of competition and in regards to challenging for the ball or challenging for you know, leverage or any of those things on the offensive defensive line fronts. So I mean in terms of guys being able to go out there and digest the information and be able to actually go out there and apply it to some of the things you got to have talking about in reference to like Scott, those are all positives, but in terms of like real ball and all that, like, you're not gonna see that until we get the training camp. So I'm excited about that aspect in terms of fulfilling that role. Jay Lou wish him all the all the best and prayers up for him coming back. Obviously, I've had that injury that list, Frank, I don't know to what level his is minds was about as bad as you can get. And I know what he has to overcome as sucks. So he's gonna need some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and really quickly, Jay Lou. He's running. He's just not running routes right now as far as defensive routes. So he's getting there.
Speaker 3: I tell you who better grasp this opportunity with both hands and completely leaning into Kelvin Joseph.
Speaker 2: It's got to be Kelvin Joseph.
Speaker 3: And I'm on the record as saying that I think while Deuce Fawn is going to be the steal of the draft, I feel like Eric Scott can be the sleeper pick in this particular draft. So Eric Scott, I think he's going to come in and he's going to make some waves as early as training camp and then through the preseason and we'll see. But if we're sitting here talking about Eric Scott, if you're Kelvin Joseph, you got to hear this like you do. You hear what we're saying, which talking about the rookie sixth rounder coming in and making some waves in the absence of Jordan Lewis until Jordan is healthy enough to join practice.
Speaker 2: So Kelvin Joseph, the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Didn't like what they saw as a boundary corner in the absence of Anthony Brown when they put Kelvin Joseph as the starter. Didn't go well in Jacksonville, needless to say, didn't go well in Green Bay, needless to say, and then you ultimately end up with Naean Righting, then Izzy mccuamboo in the postseason, but OTAs and now in mini camp you're going to see Kelvin Joseph taking some reps at Nickel, And the question is, can't since he has not impressed the Cowboys coaching staff as a boundary corner, what can you do at Nickel?
Speaker 2: Because if you can't, if you also it's a turn.
Speaker 3: If it turns out you can't impress at Nickel, that makes you purely a special teamer as a former second round pick and a special teamer who draws a lot of flags and a lot of penalties. So I think as far as opportunities go, this this has to be the one that Kelvin Joseph grabs with both hands and say, hey, this is mine.
Speaker 2: Because if it's not, what do we talk talking about here? If this training camp does not go well for Kelvin Joseph, is he on the roster going at a week one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so I'd be pressed to say yes. So I just have to say he's going into meeting camp with the reaper in the backseat. He is no doubt about it. I mean, this is due because keeping him means you'd have to let someone else go. So the question is who would you let go that would be fifty three man worthy? And if he's not impressing that nickel and didn't impress that boundary, and he's drawing penalties on special teams, where's the where's the win?
Speaker 6: Regardless of position group, There's an argument to be made that he has the most to prove on the team. He has the most important training camp coming in when it comes to hey, this is this is the shot, this is what you got and you got to go in and take advantage of it. Yeah, if we're looking at it with those with that in mind, he's number one on that list.
Speaker 2: Who would be close to that I don't even know if there's really a close second place, maybe Neville Gallimore. I mean, Gallamore's probably in a similar but not.
Speaker 3: Because Galamore also doesn't have the off the field issue that a companies to on the field struggle. Right, you're right, so you don't have those kind of red flags that you have from Kelvin Joseph. So I mean there's to nixt point, there are a lot of things working against Kelvin Joseph.
Speaker 2: And it feels like this is it, like this has to be it. Look look at the last two years, Look at the last two draft classes. You've had a fifth round rookie come in and take your spot, no doubt. Deron Blant took Kelvin Joseph's spot and has held on to it, and credit to de Ron b Land. But then you turn around, you let you say, oh, we're gonna spend a sixth round pick on Eric Scott Junior. If it happens again, there's no reason that Kelvin Joseph needs it. Didn't just spend the sixth round pick, traded up, traded it, get the guy, no doubt message, no doubt message. I think you guys response and just thinking about Kevin Joseph.
Speaker 7: I mean the reality they've they've given him much more leash than he is really do ample opportunities, so he is. They have extended an ample amount of grace towards Kelvin Joseph. And if he does not take advantage of the opportunities that are presented to him, he knows what's on the line.
Speaker 2: He knows. Like again, that's why I said, we used to call.
Speaker 7: Bruce May's back in the day he used to be we used to call him the grin Reaper because he's going through that. He's the one day he used to make the cuts in the locker room back in the day. And whenever we saw Bruce, you want to go away opposite direction because old the reapers here. He Kelvin Joseph is going at the training camp with the Reaper in the back seat, and if he makes too many mistakes, he won't make it through camp. It's like that that meme of AJ style smiling yes under like behind him.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take our first break when we come back. We're gonna talk a little contract situation. We're gonna we're gonna kind of talk about maybe some of the guys that the Cowboys could get done here over the next couple of months as we head into that summer period. Plus, we're gonna take some phone calls eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Give us a call. We're gonna talk contract. We're gonna take some calls when we come back on talking Cowboys. Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour.
Speaker 8: But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatable planing device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash by G for you for details.
Speaker 5: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list?
Speaker 2: Forever?
Speaker 5: Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a coffee club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 2: Once he used the cowboys locker rooms favorite products out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black. Right now you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of Cowboys locker room favorites, for just ten bucks with free shipping. The Playmaker includes four Jack Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lip bomb. Go to get Jack Black dot com, slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys the Jack Black Playmaker tim Bucks free shipping. Hey honey, can we talk? Of course? What's up?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I just thought you should know I've been curious about the new Doctor Pepper strawberries and cream.
Speaker 2: Who have you felt this way a long time?
Speaker 1: No? I just think I'd really like the taste of Doctor Pepper swirled with layers of flavor.
Speaker 4: If you feel that way, I think you should try it, Babe. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean you're amazing too. Nude Doctor Pepper, strawberries and cream the new flavor you deserve to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys, give us a call eight eight eight A five five two two nine seven back here with Isaiah Stanbach, Nick Harris Patrick, No c Walker, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans. All right, let's get into some of this contract talk as we take some of these phone calls here over the next couple of minutes. Jerry Jones talked to the media yesterday and he talked about how the Cowboys front office is constantly working on contract situations and those of nailing down negotiations on headline players like Ceedee lamp Trayvon Diggs, Tony Pollard, Michael Parsons, and even Dak Prescott. So, Patrick, when you're looking at these contracts in the certain situations at hand, which is most likely to get done in this little down period that we have ahead of us, that the Cowboys can maybe get one of these extensions done and possibly lock some of these guys up for the future. It's a tough one. If not for the.
Speaker 3: Long term deal deadline mid July for Tony Pollard, I probably lean probably leaned towards Ceedee Lamb, and just because I feel like I know that well, the Cowboys want all these guys sign and they want them all on long term deals, long term extensions. But I feel like Lamb's deal will probably be the easiest to negotiate from the wide receiver market standpoint. Michael's going to end up in a blank check situation, but what the structure of that contract is going to be a little bit more complex.
Speaker 2: Digs.
Speaker 3: They may or may not want to see another year of digs, digs with another premo cornerback, just you know, being Stefan Gilmore to see what happens there.
Speaker 2: But you already know what you're.
Speaker 3: Getting with Ceedee Lamb. Like Ceedee Lamb's prove it season just passed. It was twenty twenty two. They shipped out of Mark Cooper and they looked at Cede Lamb and said, show us your wide receiver one. And by job, he showed you he's wide receiver one. So going into twenty twenty three, what more does Ceedee Lamb have to prove nothing. Yeah, you know his value yeah nothing. And you know the wide receiver what looks what it looks like a top of wide receiver market dollars wise.
Speaker 2: So I think that that would be my lean.
Speaker 3: But because there is the deadline for Tony Pollard, and Jerry Jones himself said that he's not exactly pressed to have any deal done before training cap starts. I know Stephen Nick Harris was at Stephen Jones yesterday and Steven said he loved to have one, two, three of these guys signed before training camp, and Jerry feels the same way. But Jerry's just not pressed about it now. Is that a negotiating tactic? Of course it is right, absolutely always that being said, to Jerry's point, there's only one hard deadline in the bunch, and it's Tony Pollard. So if you really want Tony Pollard, and it seems like you do, then I think that's the one that would be most pressing the other ones. You could go into the season and you know, let it play out and see how it goes.
Speaker 6: Would you not want to see the year from Tony Pollard? Though on the tag coming off the injury being arb I would I would. I think overall everybody would. That's just how I think. My hunch tells me that he goes into the season on attack. They're comfortable and Trayvon Diggs would be my answer to this question because entering he's entering the final.
Speaker 4: Year of his rookie.
Speaker 2: Nice hands checking across.
Speaker 6: The just the fellas you know Trayvon Diggs, he's going into the last year of his rookie deal. You don't want that to become a distraction during the season because let's say he's having a phenomenal year, then week eight we're talking about contract the rest is going to or he's going to get exactaggurate, he's going to I think it would be the smartest decision to go out.
Speaker 2: That's why the execute a agreeance with you, sir.
Speaker 7: I don't This is no disrespect. I believe that Tony Pollard is an approval year.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I think that makes sense because is going out and coming off an injury. There are multiple reasons.
Speaker 7: Yea, there's multiple reasons. But I just feel like they don't have to do anything. Obviously.
Speaker 2: I think he will go into the year on attack.
Speaker 7: That's not disrespect, that's just them saying the running back position and how this is kind of trending.
Speaker 2: We kind of need to see what you can do by yourself. That's also history.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if their gunshot to throw an.
Speaker 7: Absolutely absolutely yeah, because of the previous guy. So so that's one issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, I this is a very it's gonna be very debatable. Let's do it. I believe say with your chest, I believe that Trayvon Dix is more important to this team than Ceede Lamb. Okay why.
Speaker 7: I just think that what he presents in terms of his ability to stop the most dangerous weapon on or at least some subdue the most dangerous weapon on opposing offenses, is more important than the ability of scheming CD Lamb up to be able to get the ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me get this straight. You're not saying Ceedee Lamb or you're not saying Trayvon Dicks is a better player than CD, he's more important. You're saying his his skill set is more imperative to the structure of the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: I can see that argument, which is which is why I mean I'm in wholehearted agreement with you in terms of if there was somebody who had to be extended prior to camp.
Speaker 2: It needs to be trading.
Speaker 3: Well, are we asking who we would go with or who we think the team would go with first? Because my answer was who I think the team would feel more pressed to go with because of the dead Who I would go with is the guy that I mocked to the Cowboys during that respective of twenty twenty season Day one digs Hot Day one that said, I think value wise, Trevon Diggs and Ceedee Lamb are the same player, just on different sides of the ball. Value Wise, I think Cede Lamb is as important to the Cowboys offense as Treyvon Diggs is to the Cowboys defense. And yes, you could there are arguments that say wide receivers grow on trees. You could argue that, just like you could argue running backs grown trees. You could argue that shut down corners don't grow on trees that much. We can all agree on. But the question when it comes to making trying to make that argument that wide receivers grow on trees, I could lean toward that being true, But what I cannot subscribe to is do potential Hall of Fame receivers grow on trees when you start having that type of conversation, because that's the kind of air that Ceedee Lamb justifiably Ceedee Lamb has that kind of trajectory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's early, but he is correct.
Speaker 3: So when you when you put it in that perspective, I think they both have equal a one value on both sides of the ball, which makes it a more more interesting conversation because at least with Lamb you do get the fifth year option. But that's why I said, if you don't get the deal done on Diggs one hundred percent, you're going to tag.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about the value of Trayvon Diggs and just how far apart people can be because I mean, I'm sitting here and I agree with you. I think shutdown corners in this league are a crucial piece of a really good football Teamsolutely Now, Trayvon Diggs has he He's shown over the last two years that he can do multiple things. He's shown that he can be that ball hawk. He had eleven interceptions. That doesn't just happen. He is a good corner. That happens because he's a good corner, not because he got lucky twelve times or whatever, like ten times out of the eleven he had eleven interceptions. It's on the stat sheet. It will never leave the stat sheet. The problem with me is what happens outside of that. And this year he showed another way of elevating his game in becoming a shutdown corner and continuing to get better in coverage. Is he there yet to me to say that is our corner for for the next decade. I don't know. I don't know if I'm there, Yes, yes for me to throw a bag. Yes, he's a good player. Yes, for he is a really good player. But it's the value, though, Where does the value come in? Because you always talk about the piece of the pie.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the value would show itself in a post Digs era much like it showed itself in a pre dig.
Speaker 2: See and I don't want to post Digs era. I'm not saying get rid of. I'm not saying you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, as far as sometimes you find out the value of a guy when he's no longer around for you to enjoy his service. No doubt, the Cowboys have suffered for years Predigs trying to figure out who the shutdown corner was.
Speaker 2: They had some solid guys here there, but.
Speaker 7: Did they have a dig The reality is both of these guys are amazing players, that both of these guys are important. Both of these guys want to be I would imagine they want to be Cowboys, and the cowboys want to keep them forever. Okay, let's get that on the table before Twitter goes absolutely insane. Also, the reality is, if I don't have a cd A caliber of a player of that caliber, I can scheme guys up to be open.
Speaker 2: I can scheme, I can outscheme the defense. Right. I'm not saying that you're gonna get the same production. Don't don't. Don't know where you're about to go.
Speaker 7: Okay, but as a really good OFFICSI coordinator, I can scheme moving the ball down the field. Defensively, I can't scheme you being able to shut down your best player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just you can't hide about.
Speaker 7: I can't scheme that you either have the ability to subdue one of those guys or you don't. It doesn't matter what coverage I call. I can call man all day long. Some guys are gonna getrouted. Some guys are gonna be in the hip pocket and have a chance. I have to pick off guys all day long. I can't scheme that because I can just go on on the other side of the field. Right, So, I think in terms of value in general, a dominant cornerback has more weight in this league, in regardless of the Cowboys, has more weight in this league than a dominant receiver.
Speaker 2: Generally speaking, you're correct. In a vacuum, you're correct.
Speaker 3: But when you're saying dominant corner versus potential Hall of Fame receiver, because hit you right, you can scheme the guys to matriculate the ball down the field. From a wide receiver point, if you don't have a potential Hall of Fame talent, you can't teams do it all the time. Not every team has a potential Hall of Fame wide receiver. That said, what you can't account for when you lose that particular player, if you lose that particular player, is how opposing defenses react or don't react to that player being or not being on the field. If Lamb is not on the field, you're not going to see shape safeties shaping coverage that way. You're not going to see teams try now they deally won't be able to do that this year with the brand. However, you've seen what happens when you don't have a Cooks, which is why you go and get a Cooks. Right when Michael Gallup is still trying to work his way back from injury, opposing defenses they just key in on CD Lamb and they say, yeah, we dare the other guys to beat us, And then the other guys are struggling to beat you. Take CD Lamb out of the equation. Now in that situation when you don't have a cook because you're not always going to have that Cooks, right, those opposing defenses get to play straight up and say, hey, we dare any of you guys to beat us past eight y'all agreed.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm coming from an argument of it's much harder to find.
Speaker 3: Generally speaking, we're not disagree. Generally speaking, you're one hundred percent correct. My extra credit is going to see the Lamb simply because I don't feel like he's simply an elite wide receiver. I feel like he can have a gold jacket on one day. And that's not to say Dix can't. But with the points that you're making with the Diggs. As much as I love him to death, you would like to see him be better in tackling, a better run supporter when time comes. So, because there's still those developmental points on digs that he needs to prove in twenty twenty three versus Ceedee Lamb, he's already shown you he doesn't need to prove anything. He just needs to continue his consistency and trajectory. That's where I say they are both of equal value on both sides of the ball. But generally speaking, positionally, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: I think there's an argument to be made for both sides.
Speaker 2: You look at Seed, we love both sides about that.
Speaker 4: We do look both sides of the ball.
Speaker 2: So this is a great problem to have.
Speaker 6: They're if you look at CD and just what he's able to do simply by his presence in an office in an offense, he gets more brackets than March Madness, and that opens up the rest of the entire offense, and especially with Brandon Cooks and their speed option. Yet you feel me another option, another option on the other side of the field that can make this happen. Then you know that opens up the entire Ell eleven guys on the field. Look on the defensive side of the ball, you got Trayvon Dicks. He's pushing six three, just under two hundred pounds. You said it's tough to find good corners in this league. It's even tougher to find big, good corners in this league that can move like Trayvon Dicks. That's why I Diggs just because his profile, who he is and what he can bring to a defense is a little bit more unique than what CD can bring. But that doesn't mean CD is not unique at all, you know. I think eventually he will be in that echelon with Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's there yet.
Speaker 6: I think he's just in that second tier, but I think he can push that first tier, especially with Brandon Cook's coming in this year, being able to open up some things for him and get him some even more opportunities than he had last year.
Speaker 4: I think this year is where we kind of see that.
Speaker 3: If you look at his yards per touch CD versus Justin. Obviously Justin is number one in the league right now. I don't know that I put CD in tier two with Justin in tier one. Is maybe I put CD as Tier one B because if you're go and look at the numbers, and you will look at the film, he's not as far behind.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: You're saying that, but for those that think Ceede Lamb is, you know, far behind Justin Jefferson, you'd be wrong.
Speaker 6: But if you think about it, Justin Jefferson had the same problem that Cede Lamb had last year, which was a receiving core that didn't have a ton of help around him. He kJ Ollisborne a couple of weeks that helped him quite a bit. Feeling you know he's around and then you know they're tied in. Situation was kind of jumbled throughout the year. I think Hawkinson came in late and really helped open up the game for Justin Jefferson. I think he had a couple of two hundred yard games after that, but he kind of had the same problem as Lamb, and he was more productive than Lamb.
Speaker 4: That's why I just put him.
Speaker 2: Fair, I think. And also I think you have to do it two years in a row for me to really put you in a Tier one conversation. You can't just flash in the pan and then go away. I mean it happens all the time where a receiver has a breakout year and then they disappear. Ceedee Lamb has done it for a year now. He's his first years a wide receiver. One. He showed that ability. Now if he can do it with a little bit of extra help, which sounds great, then yeah, I think he's.
Speaker 3: In that conversation for you here, Son, them both deal absolutely if we're looking at it perfect there, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this and I'll go to Isaiah first on this. If you're in New York, you're the New York Giants, and you're sitting here and you're getting ready for Week one and you're getting ready for prime time against Dallas Cowboys, who are you more afraid of, Ceedee Lamb or Trayvon Dix? Who, in your being fear into you more out of those two guys. Honestly, I'm gonna say Trayvon.
Speaker 7: Really, I'm gonna say Trayvon because I mean, you take away the passing who you're throwing the ball to, they're going to run it.
Speaker 2: Who you're gonna throw the ball to, but they're gonna.
Speaker 7: Run it, understood, But that's not Trayvon's problem, right, So who you're gonna it isn't until it is understand But with their office of coordinators are throwing office a coordinator, So who are gonna throw the ball to?
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying. You present a major problem now offensively.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can bracket them. I can break a CD. I can bracken him with But I can have a cornerback. I can have a linebacker, you know, bump him on his way out. I have a backside safety, take away his crossing rest like I can scheme those things up.
Speaker 2: Now. Is it gonna give somebody else opportunities? Obsosolutely? But I could.
Speaker 7: If I really want to shut down CD, I can shut down CD. It's just I might have to give up some other stuff in the process. You can't shut down Trayvon. You can't shut him down. Now, you could take advantage of his previous unwillingness to come up and tackle if you want to run the ball towards him. With Saquan that's something totally different. But in terms of passing the you have to know that when Danny Dimes walks up there, he might be Danny Nickel when he looks over there and tries to throw the ball at Chirhi because you're like, dang, I can't do nothing about it. It doesn't matter what route we have called, He's gonna be in the hip pocket.
Speaker 3: But now it's is it not a similar situation between the two, which goes back to my point about the value being equal because Gilmore is in the building now all right, and you've seen what Deron blank can do as a breakout nickel corner, and he's taking some boundary reps at OTA's But defensively, if you're the Giants, you're saying, well, you know, we can take away the pass. But the Giants are saying, well, we got Sakuon Barkley. And now if we talking about Tryvon Diggs and as cow so eloquently put it, he has the ability to make the tackles. We've seen him come up and make key tackles in the run and potentially save some games. But you've also seen some unwillingness there. Now Sakwon Barkley is bareing at you. Business decision might come okay, all right, flip to the other side of the ball. The Giants secondary you're saying, okay, we bracket CD you're going you're going to get smoked.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cooks.
Speaker 3: If Gallops is back to form the tight ends schoolmaker Ferguson hender shot, you're going to get smoke. You're gonna give up something else, which means you can't bracket CD, which means CD's gonna have his way. So it kind of goes both ways because I see what you're saying. But then keep in mind, if you're not targeting Diggs, then you're targeting Gilly. If you're not targeting Gilly, then you're talking in bland, So you could what you're saying is, well you can bracket dig Well.
Speaker 7: No, no, listen, the Cowboys have an amazing problem on their hands. Yeah, amazing. Opponents have a bigger problem on their hands. But the Cowboys have they have they have fixed some of their gaps, some of their holes. And that's absolutely awesome because now you have taken away the ability for teams to just simply say, oh, I'm just gonna go to the other side, I'm just gonna go to this I'm gonna bracket this guy. Well, they've taken that ability away, which is what a great front office does. However, I still believe that the most dangerous player of the two of those two is.
Speaker 3: I think fact there is Mazzie Smith and Jonathan Hankins. If you if you stop Sae Kwon Barkley, you stop to run, then the answer becomes you're the New York Giants. You're probably more afraid of Trayvon Dicks if you can't. If the Cowboys can't stop the run in Sakuon Barkley, then they're not so much worried about Diggs because he the secondary gets kind of negated by the runoffense.
Speaker 2: I think we're getting too far away from this now, because you can say the same thing about anything. If oh, Ceede Lamb's gonna have more success. If Tony Pollack can run the ball, we can do that all day. We can go all the way up and down. Point of the matter is, both of these guys are excellent players. They're both deserving correct of an extension. Yes them both. I think more likely you're going to see Cee Lamb get done before Trayvon Dicks because the value is more apparent. There is still some doubt with Trayvon Dicks, even though he does present a problem for teams. I just I think there's there I don't know the disconnect value. Label it as doubt as much as it is.
Speaker 3: We know what you can do, show us your improvement in the things we want to see you improve upon, yes versus ceedee lamb.
Speaker 2: We know what you can do.
Speaker 3: Keep you improved upon everything we needed you to improve upon almost everything. Get back in timing with Dak Prescott to eliminate some of.
Speaker 2: Those Speaking of timing, we got to go to break. Give dad a gift he deserves the Dallas Cowboys apparel. Head to pro shop near you or log on the shop that Dallascowboys dot com a fanatics experience and score winning Father's Day gift today. When we come back, kickers, anybody talking about kickers, We're going to talk about kickers. The crowd. Who they want? Yeah, who do you want as the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys when we come back.
Speaker 8: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatible plan and device. Five G may not be available in your area. Se Att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 5: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com to fuel up today.
Speaker 2: Hey, honey, can we talk? Of course? What's up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I just thought you should know.
Speaker 1: I've been curious about the new Doctor Pepper, strawberries and cream.
Speaker 2: Have you vote this way a long time?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I just think I'd really like.
Speaker 2: The taste of Doctor pepper swirled with layers of flavor. If you feel that way, I think you should try it. Babe. It's amazing. I mean you're amazing too. Nude Doctor Pepper, strawberries and cream the new flavor you deserve once he used the Cowboys locker rooms favorite products. Check out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black. Right now you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of Cowboys locker room favorites, for just ten bucks with free shipping. The Playmaker includes four Jack Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lip bomb. Go to get Jack Black dot com, slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys. The Jack Black Playmaker tim Bucks free shipping to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. The Conka caff World Cup or Gold Cup excuse me, returns to AT and T Stadium. World Cups coming to AT and T Stadium just a couple of years down the line. The Gold Cup comes to Arlington on Saturday, July eighth. One ticket grants you access to both not one, but two corner final matches. Don't miss your chance to get tickets. Visit seak geek dot com, the official ticketing provider of AT and T Stadium the Conker CAAFF Gold Cup two corner final matches for one ticket. How about that? All right? Speaking of kicking, Hey, how about that transition? Going from soccer yep, straight into the kicking situation for the Dallas Cowboys right now? There is one player under contract. His name Tristan Viskeno. I believe there's like a weird back and forth on like how to say his name, but I have seen yeah, see, I've seen Viskeno is how you say it with Caine, c Ai n Capital, But I haven't seen anything else. We're gonna go with either one. You want to say, busy, busy, whatever it ends up being, you can take it. But he is the only kicker for the Dallas Cowboys at the moment. Are you okay with that, Isaiah Stanback or do you want to maybe kick the tires punt intended on a couple other players moving into the summer.
Speaker 7: Listen, I'm the wrong person to ask for. This is probably why I'm not the GM. I would I would draft it, I would have drafted a kicker. I just think that the kicker in this age of football is too important to a team to be waiting on leftovers.
Speaker 2: That's just my thought process.
Speaker 7: I think that you're going to find some guys that can come try out, and you're going to find some guys like you could take into camp and have a nice little competition on very similar to last year. But I think a kicker is such a confidence swing from year to year with guys, and I think that's how the Cowboys are treating it. It isn't There's very few kickers that are just very dependable every single year, true and true and through that. They're in a situation now where they're just like, all right, let's bring in some guys that have some good history. Let's take them to camp and see who wants it, you know, competing every day, and that's who will go with the hot hand and thence game seven hundred and seventy seven straight sevens.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear some of the names that are out there? You want to hear some of those. Let's start with with Brett Maher. He's he's still out there, thirty three years old. Money Maher. You probably put him up there with what is that probably three three million, maybe over two years, something like that, probably as a as a contract. His last his market value according to spotrack is three years eleven million, so that's what is at three point six million a year, So that's where he's at at the moment. Then you've got guys like Mason Crosby, thirty eight years old recently with Green Bay. Ryan suck Up is out there thirty six year old out of Tampa Bay, Robbie Gould who's now hit the forty mark, but he's still Robbie Gould, Randy Bullock, Ze Gonzalez, Julian Diaz, Parker White, Elliott Frye. Any of those names peak your interest, Nick.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Mason Crosby for multiple, multiple reasons, not only the Mike McCarthy ties, but also the Lubbock Texas Ties. Another shout out to the eight oh six get him back in Texas man really quick on this conversation though, year in and year out, and this especially happens about week ten, whenever you know, some some kickers really start to hit some bad stretches. It blows my mind that there are not thirty two people on this entire planet that can't kick a football.
Speaker 4: Blows my mind.
Speaker 6: And that conversation is coming back right now, you know, because you have Tristan Discane in the building.
Speaker 4: Obviously there's not a ton of confidence.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean that the coaching staff in the front office hasn't given him that confidence. You know, whenever it gets brought up, it's like, hey, Tristan's our guy. Because he's in the building right now. You know, he's gonna have just as much of a shot, if not more than anybody that we bring in. But still the conversation is there to bring somebody in. Even Stephen Jones yesterday was like, yes, we're gonna bring a kicker in for competition. If it were me and I'm choosing who I would want, I would go one Mason Crosby to San Gonzales.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm going with Mason Crosby, Okay, I obvious times with Mike McCarthy, like Mike Nick Harris pointed out. But also, I know some people are kind of concerned because he's only two years removed from struggling, right, but he bounced back last season. If you look at his numbers versus a guy like Ryan suck Up, a guy like Robbie Good. They were very comparable, like quite comparable to those other two guys who I would consider suck Up loses in that three horse race. For me, when you start to look at distance, suck Up struggles from distance fifty plus yards last year he was two for seven. I think Crosby was four out of six from fifty plus yards. So while Crosby, Crosby is tapping on that forty year old mark, he still has a leg right, so he was also accurate as much as he had a leg last year. And the Cowboys are in a situation where they're still trying to figure out a long term guy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they I agree, you had.
Speaker 3: The opportunity to draft a guy you didn't To that point, though, I think that we're still feeling the waves of Dan Bailey in that Dan Bailey having become such a legendary kicker for the Cowboys out of the undrafted free agency pool that the Cowboys feel like, if we did it once, we can do it again. But I subscribe to the fact that yes, you did it once, you did it, you can do it again. But when you've not successfully repeated that after X amount of seasons, at a certain point you got to say, Okay, well you know we gotta we gotta try something different.
Speaker 2: But they didn't, so they're still looking for a competition here. It's Guyano.
Speaker 3: He acquitted himself well thus far in OTAs, but a my comfortable with him being the only kicker going into camp. The answer is absolutely no. Jerry Jones said the team is likely to add a kicker before training camp. We'll see if they do. But for my money, Mason Crosby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usy. During OTA's the other day when we were charting kicks, he missed two throughout his entire day, he missed two of them. One was from forty four wide left and then the other one was from fifty five, which was his longest attempt of the day. He missed it to the right. So he missed only two kicks and they were both from forty plus. Now you look at a guy like Mason Crosby who's been consistent throughout a career. Last year put up some decent numbers. He missed a couple of kicks, but he did so early in the season. He made fifteen of his last sixteen field goal attempts and sixteen of his last eighteen extra point attempts. So put up some pretty good numbers in terms of the kicking situation and putting guys out there. Do you want to entertain the option of maybe another rookie. You saw it last year with Jonathan Garabay. You're bringing in a guy who's inexperienced as opposed to a guy who has experience. Would you like to maybe take a flyer on a guy and that's the guy you bring the training camp. I would bring in.
Speaker 7: I would have three kickers going into training camp. Personally, I would have a young guy.
Speaker 2: You got spots. They only have eighty eight. I mean they got two spots available.
Speaker 7: I would keep busy on there just because he's there and right now, I'll bring a young guy in and I will bring in one of those bets and let him battle it out. I'm all about competition, y'all know that. So if you want it, go get it. This is his opportunity that's on the table. Who's gonna bring it home.
Speaker 3: I'd be fine with three kickers, because you ended up with three because the two didn't work out for you. Haadre La who and Garrett. They didn't work out, so you went and got Maher. You carried all three of them in, you know, August, until you figured out you wanted to go with Maher. So you got the mid level veteran right now and Busy. You can bring in a rookie that's still out there it went undrafted, but then your ultimate insurance policy would be a Crosby or Gould or something like that.
Speaker 2: I'd be found with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like the rookie conversation just because it worked out for a couple of teams last year. I think the Chargers probably had the most success in bringing in Cameron Dicker around week ten, week eleven, and I think he only missed one field goal, went like eighteen of nineteen down the stretch. So I think there's definitely some some very intriguing young options. You also got guys in the USFL. So just Nick Rose that's still out there, I think, also a former Texas guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Highland Park Grad.
Speaker 6: Okay, there we go a little Dallas ties there, and they've mentioned that, you know, they'd love to look at the USFL market. It'd be pretty funny if they brought in another special teams guy from the USFL.
Speaker 2: But what about last year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, worked out for turpet just a Pro Bowl, you know, nothing crazy. But I think bringing a young guy, bringing an old guy.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that approach. All right, Before we wrap things up on our final off season edition of Talking Cowboys, next time we're on the airs, training camp, guys, it is what I By the way, just for the fans out there, I hate this time of year. This time of year is the worst. I hate sitting around and waiting until training camp. Then training camp makes it outstanding and we have a lot of fun out there and it's great. Stay out of trouble. Yeah, like, I hate this time of year. But give me a bold prediction, Isaiah. It doesn't have to have any parameters, but it has to be about the Dallas Cowboys. What is your bold prediction for something that's going to happen this offseason? Bold this off season, this off season before we're on the air in training camp. Dang it, I don't know. I have to come back around to me. He said.
Speaker 6: It doesn't have to be Cowboys related, it does have to be well, wait, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: That's not Cowboys?
Speaker 6: DeAndre Hopkins is gonna be in the ninc East that I almost know if yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Not with the Cowboys. It's not gonna be yeah, do you have a Cowboys. It's gonna be with a team.
Speaker 3: I gotta go ahead, and it perfectly segues off what we just talked about. Mason Crosby is in a Cowboys uniform before the flight takes off.
Speaker 2: Of ox Okay, I would love that. By the way, I think it'd be great to see Crosby in here, reunited with Mike McCarthy and company. He does love his guys. He does. He's done it a couple of times. He's very loyal.
Speaker 7: I don't have a big splash. Aside from what we talked about earlier, probably one of those guys gonna get extended. Somebody's gonna get extended.
Speaker 3: Okay, before put a name out, say with your chest, it's gonna be CD Okay, Okay, both predictions.
Speaker 2: That is a bold prediction. How many years I tried to put four with an option. They don't like fours five long. That's a long term commitment right there. That is a long salary. They don't like fours. Thankful.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think here.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is necessarily as so much of a prediction rather than you know what I feel like will happen before the season starts. I think Overshown is going to be running with the ones.
Speaker 2: Do you see?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Speaking of Overshown, you see what happened at our rookie premiere last week? Oh yeah, guys got pipes? Dude? You kidding me? That was awesome. He was singing country music. If you haven't checked it out already, go to my Twitter and find it. Kyle underscore yeomans find it on there because it was a video. It was a wholesome moment. It was an organic moment.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I like that though. Absolutely. He's a dan Quinn guy. That's what I said when he got drafted. He fits the dan Quinn mold, and I think if he can continue to elevate, I think you're right. I think he could maybe sneak his way into it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think bold prediction. I'm gonna say the same thing. Put another linebacker. I'm gonna say to mont Clark, start really showing up mini camp, and once they put the pads on in training camp, he's going to be our training camp star. How about I love it. I think that that's the bold prediction. I love it that that demon Clark's gonna be all right, guys. I'll see you boys at camp. Yes, sir, we'll see each other before then. Right, it's gonna make me sad. If not all right? Uh Mini camp this week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Be sure to keep up to date everything on Dallas Cowboys dot Com throughout the off season. It doesn't mean Patrick's not working, doesn't mean Nick's not working. Isaiah might not be working. He's running a business. He's got a couple of things. I'm always working, always working. I'll have some stuff. I'll have some stuff online too. That's one way to end this show too.
Speaker 4: So it me and you were in the same boat.
Speaker 2: See you guys in the gym polo season. Baby for Isaiah standback, Nick Harris, Patrick, Noci Walker and Chris Beam. I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long. We'll see you at training camp in Oxnard come late July. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.