Speaker 1: Big Bang. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, so let me ask you bring you big big facts.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Live from the Trap Music Museum, It's time for Big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j DJ screen.
Speaker 1: We are here and we got a special guest today.
Speaker 2: We're about to have a classic conversation with the one and only Angela Stanton King has joined us on Big Facts. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm wonderful. Thank you so much for having me on the show.
Speaker 1: Share though, don't be scared. We're scared of you. I don't see you on six. I don't see you on seven, eight, nine, ten, and eleven. What's you on today?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm on four, You're on full No, No, we need what we need to do. Get you on ten.
Speaker 3: I mean people saying I'm always on ten. But it just kind of depends on what we're talking about. If we advocate and we chilling, it just depends on how the conversation goes.
Speaker 2: I want to start with how all how you get go to the present place of being? Angela Stanton King and everybody caring about your voice and the topics, and you speaking on sensitive topics and being partnered by President Donald Trump and so forth. So let's start with a little bit of that story, just in case someone's not forgetting.
Speaker 3: Glad you said a little bit, because it's a whole lot bit. Yeah. Now, we got time right here from Summer Hill. In fact, Luci grew up right next door to us. My grandmother owned the house over there for about fifty years. But I'm kind of what they say is that, you know, every day stereotype, you know, born in the poverty, born into a dysfunctional family. Everybody was drug dealers, drug users, you know, prostitutes and the ones that did make it out, they got out and it went on. So you know, it was kind of like every man for himself in Summer Hill. When I grew up and house for myself, I jumped off the porch early, you know, got involved in illegal activity, wanted to make a lot of money fast. That's when I ended up get locked up and going to prison with Apollo Fader's husband. While in prison, I was pregnant with my lost Oh yeah, yeah, we talking about all that.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm saying I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I never meant nobody that was locked up.
Speaker 3: Little, but yes, a whole lot into this story. But while I was in prison, I was pregnant, my mother passed away, my grandmother passed away. This is because Brian Nichols at the time, had did that shooting in that land. They wasn't transporting the prisoners, so I wasn't allowed to attend. I thought I was going crazy, but just asking God to help me find my way. While I was in prison, ended up giving birth to my daughter, chained to a bed with a share of watching and they took her from me twenty four hours later. After that, I want to say, I got released from prison eighteen months after my daughter was born, and when I walked out of state prison, the Fens were sitting on the other side of the fence locking me up for another charge. But it was all related. And this was kind of when I found out that I was being framed and set up by Favoring Apollo, and it was just a long journey for me. So in that moment, I'm a mother coming home from prison, I am a convicted felon, I'm on federal parole. I'm on state parole, I'm on state probation, and I'm on city probation. I have four children depending on me. I came home with a twenty five dollar check, a garbage bag full of clothes, two tombstones. My mother wasn't one of my grandmother and the other and everybody's like start over. So for me, my transition began at that moment because I didn't have family support and I couldn't depend on welfare of the government system. I couldn't go to Section eight and just hop write off. So I had to figure out how to make it. And one of the things that I did know how to do was write, So I wrote my first book while I was in prison. I wrote my second book when I got out of prison. And I remember I was on my last day at the shelter because they only gave me forty five days before you had to max out, and I had nowhere to go. And so it was this lady that told me that it was this woman and children's center that would help me in Forest Parking and I should go there with my children. So she gave me a token. And at this point, I'm ready to die because I lost everything, baby daddy in jail, life with our parole, another one locked up on a federal charge. My grandmother's house was gone. They had so like everything I had known to be normal to me had completely changed. So I'm like, God, where do I go? And it wasn't just me feeling like it was no light at the ending the tunnel. I'm looking at my children and I'm like, I'm in a position where I cannot provide. And I think for anybody that's a mother, you don't want to be in a position where you feel like you cannot provide. Now, I knew how to get money, but I got four probation officers on my back telling me the minute I make a wrong move, I'm going to jail. But won't nobody hire me. But my kids hurt me and when it's sport to stay, so I backup against the wall. So I ended up going to the center and I cried my eyes out to the lady. I'm like, look, if you don't help me today, I'm like, i feel like I'm gonna die. I don't have nowhere else to go. And it just so happened at the lady that was working at the center that Day was the niece of Alvi the King. Was Alvi the King, the niece of Martin Luther King Junior, and she took me in. She gave me an apartment, she gave me a job, and from that moment I had been doing community service within Atlanta. I want to say for the past twenty years, I worked with the schools, the detention centers, the shelters, going back, giving back, and at the same time building myself back up. So I ended up releasing my book Lies of a Royal Housewife, which made me a three times a national bestselling author, and I ended up getting sued by a phager for thirty million dollars for releasing the book. We went to court for four years. I found an attorney that took my case pro bono, and I eventually won that case and had the right to tell my story freely. After that, I got a reality show from Queen Latifa. I was on Beet season three in Front the Bottom Up. And then from there I got a call from my godmother and she's like, I want you to go talk to President Trump. I ain't going to talk to Trump. People. Why you want to send me? And it was one of them situations where I owed this lady my life. Why am I going to talk to Trump? And she's like, because he's working on criminal justice reform And I'm like, but mom, and she's like, well, Angela, just pray about it. So then I had to think back to when I was in prison and how bad I wanted to get out, and I wouldn't care if you had to go speak to Satan himself to free meets. You better go handle your business. So I got out of my feelings and I went in and I met this man, and not only did he hear what I had to say, you know, I was very instrumental in helping him pass the First Step Act, which freed a lot of our brothers and sisters and sent a lot of our people home. And then he also made it illegal for them to chain women to the bed during childbirth. Then ended up getting a full and unconditional part of for myself. Ran for office here in our community. I ran against John Lewis, but the problem was I was a black Republican that supported Trump, so they completely overlooked the fact that I was right here from Atlanta from the hood, a part of the history Right had done the work it was the fact that I was registered as a black Republican and Trump had endorsed my cast.
Speaker 2: Could you be a Trump supporter and say I salute Trump for letting me out and some of the things he did for criminal reform without I'm not saying you're not a Republican or whatever the case is, but can't you do that without.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm switching to independent now, and I tell you why. But at that moment, I agreed with our Republican policies. Now we talk about the Republicans as a party and how they may feel towards us as a people, that's one thing. But if we talk about policy, right, the policy is what I agree with, not their perception of us as a people. So you want to take a second. For those people that are watching that don't understand what a right wing campaigner is, do you want to take a second and explain to them exactly what that is and what it is that you represent as a right wing Well, I can tell you what I represent, but I can't speak for all right wing people because we all don't feel the same right Because what I've realized in the work that I do, and I know we're going to talk about Auntie's house. A lot of people know that I'm pro life and to advocate for babies, but I specifically advocate against the black maternal health crisis. So what I've learned through my affiliation, why do you have against that, not advocate for for it? Okay, okay, yeah, no no no no, no, no need we need solutions, right, So what I've learned is that while I'm in a Republican Party, although they may be pro life, they are pro black and my issue is specifically black baby babies and black women that are doing so they're on these fucking tables during childbirth and nothing is being done about it. Right And if they're saying, because it's on the White House dot God right now, that black women are three times likely to die compared to white women giving birth to their children, listen the next sentence, regardless of income or education. So you're telling me, I could be the smartest person in the world because I'm black, I'm black person, it can have access to the best healthcare in the world. But you tell them that just because I'm black, I'm dying. Well, that don't make sense because why ain't all the black cows dying from giving birth. All the black horses like birth is natural. So that was something that said, wait a minute, We've got to do something about this. And then what was the solution. The solution can't be abortion. If the black mama dying giving birth and the black baby is dying by being aborted, then I mean we got to stop and do something about black life. And that's where I'm at. So I got a question for you in regards to like your earlier upbringing in like your earlier childhood. So I know that you're from Atlanta, from Summer Hill and everything, but you did move around to like Maryland, North Carolina. No, that's not correct. So I was born in Maryland. Okay, my mother lived here my whole first my maternal family is from Georgia. My mother met my father. He was a truck driver. They were on the road. So I was born in Maryland. I lived in Maryland for six weeks, then they moved to Buffalo. I lived in Buffalo for the first fourteen years of my life while my maternal family was here and still came back and forth. Okay, Okay, that should.
Speaker 1: Clear that up.
Speaker 3: So with you coming back and forth and moving around and like you know, doing different things with different people, kind of like all over the place. Do you think that that kind of helped set you up for your political career, being able to move around and kind of like know how to intertwine with different groups of people. I think what really set me up for my political career was my experience just being from the hood and really wanting to fight and advocate for things that I think could make us better as people. So, you know, being a success story and overcoming all the things that they say keep us down is what began to shape my political career. And then also when I got out of prison and couldn't get food stamps of Section eight and I figured out how to turn my hustle into something legal, then I realized I didn't need it. And then I also start reflecting on my upbringing and also like some of my cousins because I'm like I made it out with some didn't. So I look at that generational I guess, I know if I want to call it a curse, But like we jumped off the porch when we were sixteen, got our first little apartment, got on Section eight, got welfare. Some of us went on and got businesses, but the majority of them still in the same place, still collecting Section eight, still on welfare, now their daughters on welfare, grandchildren receiving welfare, and how do we break this curse of poverty? And for me, I realized, I ain't need you welfare, I ain't needy none of that. Yeah, I ain't none of that. And that is my message to our people.
Speaker 4: What you think the biggest disconnect from community and politics here.
Speaker 3: I know they don't like Republicans because a lot of us are not listening. We listen to a lot of celebrities that tell us people vote for and we don't do a whole lot of researching or policy researching. Like one of my biggest things with our people is I watched Joe Biden tell Charla Man to God, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black. But since they've been in office, what have we really received as a people? Like we see them when they shot the Asians down here in Atlanta, it only took three days for them to get an anti Asian hate crime bill. In addition to that, they also got fifty million dollars specifically for Asian people. We get six months later, ten elders shot dead in Buffalo shopping for groceries. They wasn't running from the least, they wouldn't want it for the police. They hadn't committed a crime. These are elders just show shopping for groceries. And you got Democrats and mayors and everybody telling the people of Buffalo to give up your guns, give up with Where is our anti hate crime bill for Black Americans? How do we got one hundred billion dollars to sending you? Cramey. Y'all keep telling us black lives matter, but y'all not doing anything to rebuild these black communities. If you want to reduce crime, you got to reduce poverty. What's the problem.
Speaker 2: What if somebody asked the question, I'm just speaking like for the just the person that asked this question. What it seems like maybe they ain't never been a president to really do nothing for us.
Speaker 1: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree with that when it comes to Trump because I was directly involved. So if I don't be honest about that, then I'm cheating myself. But I think that they could all do more. Trump could do more, Buying could do more. The Republicans can do more. The Democrats can do more. And this is why I'm choosing to go independent, because what I've learned is we are so busy fighting each other, the left and the right, that all of the people we suffering, nobody seeing about the people. I had a good example of that. I want to say, maybe about three weeks ago, Rob Kennedy came by Aunti Enjie's house. Aunti Enjie's House is the pregnancy home that I have in the West stand for women who choose life. Because we are arguing about a choice. Well, the women who keep the babies, they made a choice to keep the baby, so why are we not supporting them? Right? So Rob Kennedy came by, and I got so much hate from Republicans And it's nothing new to me because the same hate that I'm getting from them now is the same hate that I got when I was supporting Trump. So I'm used to But what I realized is that y'all more focused about who the president is or which party we're supporting in the women and children that need help. Right. So I'm done. And then another thing that I wanted to touch on too, that you just walking out about how you were pregnant and you gave part while you were in prison. My question to you is, as far as that whole situation is concerned, while you were going through that process, and while you were in there going through your pregnancy and having to deal with your daughter being taken away from you twenty four hours after you've given birth to her, what was your thought process about how you were going to approach motherhood once you did get yourself out of that situation and once you were reunited with her. I think at that moment, I didn't know. I was so devastated because it felt like I had given birth to us. Did that cause you to suffer from postpartum? Was worse? I was in prison and it was a hard transition for me because after I gave birth, they sent me back to the prison. It was overcrowded, so I didn't even have a bed. I was given a mattress and told to get down, up and off the floor, which caused me the hemorrhage. And in prison they only give you three pads a day. And I don't know how raw we can get on here, but it was a very very bad experience. But I will tell you this because of that experience and that same dark now y'all might have seen her on Steve Harvey. She was the first black girl to win the International Debate Championship Harbor. My baby is now in her second year at MIT, already had a job working for the Bloomberg So God would turn an ugly situation into something beautiful. But I think for me, I wanted to make sure that the next time I did get my children back in my arms, that I wouldn't never leave them again, right, And I think that while I was in prison, it was important for me to stay sane so I could make it back to my children, because to me, it was like a reality shift. Like many of us of the same camp skin color, we don't spend time in prison before, but how many of us went to prison and came home and your grandmama house was gone, Your mama was gone, and your grandmama was gone, and your baby daddy was locked up for life. Like nothing was the same. So and I didn't have any comfort, Like it was a chaplain that came to me each time and told me that my mother and grandmother had passed away. So just imagine just being it just didn't seem real. So once I got out, got back with my children. I was just all about community because I didn't want anybody else to have that experience. And so when Trump was working on criminal justice reform and we were seeing everybody talking about family separation at the border, it triggered something to me because I'm like, we don't think about the family separation that happens in the border. Every time somebody get locked up, they separated from their family. It don't matter if it's for a speeding ticket. How many of our people locked up, separated from their family can't see their kids. So it's like, why are y'all advocated to fix something at the border that ain't even been fixed in the border, that's an epidemic within the state line separating families. Like you wouldn't take You wouldn't take a puppy from a dog until six weeks later, Right, You don't take a puppy from it. If a dog gets burned, you need a bumpy with a dog for six weeks. Right, So if the breastfeed or whatever, you're gonna take a human baby for my mother right after birth? Like what are we fighting for? Like how we got all of this ambition to fight for people at the border and I ain't against nobody, but where's that fight for us? So okay, let me ask you this then, with that same conversation, and I'm totally on the same page that you're on, but just playing devil's advocate for a minute, what would you say to those people that feel like, well, that's just something that you have to suck up and deal with because you shouldn't have made the decisions that got you in there. Well, I already changed the law, so I don't have to worry about that. Nobody else will experience that, So just call that my cross. See, it don't matter what other people say, because I'm doing the work. I have real tangible receipts right for the work that I'm doing. So it's like, you know, we all carry across for something, and back then I couldn't understand why I was experiencing it. But now that I know that I've changed history and changed the law, it don't get no better than that.
Speaker 2: How different you've been in the streets you've been in politics. How different is the streets from politics, because it seems like it's a lot of similarities.
Speaker 3: More grimmy than the streets. I've heard that plenty of time I think politics is more grimmy than.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one set of people wearing suits and then the other set of people not really wearing suits.
Speaker 3: But the problem, the real problem with politics right now, what I've learned for us is everybody sold out, Republican side, Democrat side, everybody sold out. What I mean is when I ran for office, everybody was coming to me about their special interests. So these people are bought. You understand, If you go look up every Democrat right now, you're going to see that they're funded by playing parenthood. If you go look up every Republican right now, you're going to see that they're funded by the NRA. So remember, the people that control Congress control the laws, and if the laws benefit them, then it's worthy of them to buy into it. So that's why we see right now even in Atlanta, Georgia. And shout out to Andre Dickens, I ain't got no beef with you, bro, Please don't comfort me, but you just got seven million dollars to house illegal immigrants in hotels. And y'all know we are walking over our own people sleep on the streets, sleep on the steps of the courthouse, sleep on the steps of the churches. You can't get off the expressway anywhere in Atlanta without somebody asking for some money. You see tents all up and down the highway. And what I'm saying is this the government. They are the parents of America. You would be wrong if you went to work all we can, got your paycheck and came home and gave it to everybody else except your wife and your children. You got a responsibility to make sure you take care of your home. That don't mean you won't help the people across the street, but you gotta take care of your home first. That's our responsibility. The government is not taking care of home. So I've learned that I can do more for my people in the community without ever even having a seat in Congress. And that's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: What you think if you had to look at this sit and say your biggest problem, then what's the.
Speaker 1: Solution to it?
Speaker 3: When I first came on, just period, like.
Speaker 1: Right now, what's going on? Like how you just named it about the city?
Speaker 3: I think our biggest problem is we're not listening in real voices and real people. We're not you know what I'm saying, Like, how is it that most of these people that are in these districts that say they represent the people, they're not even from the They're not even from that district, They're not even from the community. Like the woman who John Lewis got when I ran against him. How many y'all know about Nikeema Lewis? Where's she from? From Alabama? Not even from Atlanta? You know what I'm saying. And then wasn't even debate she turned down eleven debates, Like how are you gonna trust somebody like if you want debate your opponent who's from the city, who's had dix Like I've been in the trenches with y'all know what the city needs? You from Alabama, it should be a law that you can't even represent those people unless you are from that community. And then it should also be another law that if you aren't willing to debate your opponents, then I'm not willing to vote for you, because if you won't argue and debate, you won't hire know you're gonna argue for me and convers What has Nakema Williams done since I lost that election? The only time we see na Kia she came up against me. I want up against John Lewis and he died and then they wrote her in so she never it was never against anything because she wouldn't debate.
Speaker 4: But this is my question, So you want to debate and Nikima right now because a lot of interviewing in the KA coming up.
Speaker 3: Do you absolutely Nama gonna cancel Nikema not gonna debate me on your show? Nikima and never debate me? You know why? Because Nakima's Williams only stance is abortion. And what I'm saying is, regardless of whether we are pro choice and pro life, black women and black children deserve more than abortion. That's what I'm saying. And if you don't agree with me, that's okay. I'm not gonna be hated for helping these women that want to keep they black babies. I'm gonna do the work.
Speaker 1: You running? Are you running again?
Speaker 3: All about that? Running again? You see what they knowing the Trump I don't know about that shit. It's a lot like because before our RAN's office and you look up Angela stan King online, you will see national best selling author, you know, reality show star. But now you go look up Angela stan and King, you see white white wing conspiracy theorists, white supremacist black Trump supporter nom Angela stan King, And if I had a door open to work with Trump to advocate for our community, you're telling me I'm supposed to say no. I'm talking about Angela, the one that's been to prison and one that's from the hood. A president invites her to the old I'm supposed to say no because people in their feelings. But not only did I go in, It wasn't a photoshop a photo op for me. I had real results for the community. And I don't think that's something like we're all the people working with Biden. Ain't none of them been called a coon. Ain't none of them called to sell out of none of that? But what what what we got?
Speaker 1: They said?
Speaker 3: Anything else?
Speaker 1: You think you're unfairly kind of just thrown in that.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's what's the lady's names?
Speaker 1: Who was the Yeah, you think you're a fair.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually like people like black people. I actually love black people. My husband is black, all my children are black. I've never been with a white man a day of my life. I don't have nothing against white men. Some of my closest friends are white. It's just not my preference. So, like I said, when we talk about right wing stuff. We got you. I can only represent me.
Speaker 1: Got you. That's clear clarity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my whole family black, both sides. I'm just being honest. I mean, we're gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like I had a problem with what happened to George Floyd. That was a problem for me. I was on the ground advocating, and only I was the only black person at the FBI com is that demanded the arrest of Derek chefv Butlen was locked up the next day.
Speaker 2: Let me throw something out there, because I'm not so nationally tied to like the national big president politics.
Speaker 1: I do think like locally is very important.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, you don't feel like your man's like you don't think that Trump could have done more in that particular situation with George Floyd and others that year because black.
Speaker 3: Man George Floyd said it was wrong. He called on the FBI to investigate it, He designated it as a hate crime. He invited their family to the White House. We got to really do our research on that whole situation.
Speaker 2: He would sign executive orders for other stuff and make stuff happen, make stuff happen.
Speaker 3: And again, like I told you we're gonna go back and forth all day about Joe Biden, about Trump and all that. I don't think Trump did everything that he could, but I do appreciate the things that he did that we asked him to do, especially somebody that they say is a racist, because we know for a fact that he'd done more to help the black community than Joe Biden has. And Joe Biden been in office, I want to say at least seventy three years. He got to be about one hundred eight now, I don't know. I don't know. Time out. If you don't vote to me, you ain't black.
Speaker 1: So who your biggest up this shit? Like?
Speaker 3: You feel like I feel like it's me against everybody to be honest with you, because it's like I get caught in the middle because it's like black people sometimes they be mad at me because I decided to be Republican. Then Republicans get mad at me because I might be a Republican, but I'm a pro black Republican and I don't care about her your feelings becau I'm gonna tell you the truth. So I'll be stuck in the middle. I'll be like, hey, I'm fighting for y'all y'all mad at me. Then over here y'all mad at me for fighting for my people. It's like they'll be all behind black voices for Trump or blacks it. But if I'm Auntie Anjie being a black voice for black babies, and all of a sudden it's racist, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: What was the big It was a big blow up with you and Jason Lee? Right, Jason p Well.
Speaker 3: That's what I call him because he smelled like pissed. That's what he smelt like when.
Speaker 2: I saw the Jason Lee show.
Speaker 1: You got the shower vote, I think too.
Speaker 3: The problem is that I'm The problem is I'm a mother. So I have had five children and my son his father. You all might have heard of them. He was a rapper to cater Slim. He was with three crazy with Drow and t I and Oliver had he got murdered. And two months after my son's father was murdered. Because he was in prison for nine months, my son decided that he was going to transition to a woman. I asked my son and said, baby, why are you doing this? He said why I don't? He said, why would I want to be a man. He said, look at what they did to my dad. Right, So Jason Lee wanted me to bring wanted to bring me on his show to make me, I guess, understand or believe that my son was a woman, and to accuse me of misgendering my own child. I don't have any respect for that, because at the end of the day, I don't expect anybody to feel the way about my children that I do because they mine. I burned them. I knew my son had a penis before he did, so I've eventually come to terms with what's going on with me and my child. But Jason p and his whole crew, and I'm sure y'all saw me completely destroy them on the interview with nothing but facts. But stay out of people businesses when they come to them and their children, because I have a right to tell my son the truth, especially if his father is not here, Like it's your responsibility.
Speaker 1: What you say trying to convince you to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, telling me that I was wrong and I was hateful and I didn't love my child because I wouldn't say he was a woman.
Speaker 4: So basically, you trying to do everything you could do to get your son to see he tripping.
Speaker 1: Well fun you accept.
Speaker 3: Basically, well, I'm not. We talked about white supremacy. Cash straight in black men is white supremacy because if you cast straight a black man, then he can't reproduce. We all talking about black lives matter. I don't know how deep y'all want to get good, but if black lives matter, then we need to make sure that we are protecting black men and their penises and masculinity. Okay, fatherhood is important. Men are important. Every black person in America came from the scroll them of a black man. I'm sure they can't come from a white man because let me tell you something about that woman. She can carry the seed of any man, but in order for that child to be black, you need a black man to plant that seed inside of her. So black men are imparted. My son is a black man, I ain't gonna be with the genda. I'm his mama. Everybody else if they want to support her, that's okay. It don't mean it don't mean I don't love them. I do love you because I'm gonna tell you the truth. Why the rest of the world tell you whatever they want to tell you, I'm the one person on this earth that has the responsibility of telling my child the truth. And guess what, I can do that and still love you. But I ain't gonna make nobody force me to lie to my child. Me and me and my child are good. Now. I'm trying to be respectful. You know, I don't get into all of the pronoun stuff, but you know, Jay is an adult, and Jay takes care of himself and don't call me and ask me for nothing. And as a mom, I'm gonna love you, but I don't necessarily agree with it. But then another thing that I looked at it, I'm like, we ain't had nothing to say with Mint Lawrence was acting like we ain't say nothing, when Jamie Fox was running around acting like Wanda, We ain't say nothing. When Tyler Perry was acting like Medea. We've created a society where they look at this it's entertainment and it's okay. He make a lot of money doing it. And I'm like, listen, do what you do, please, do not have no surgery and don't you know, cut your manhood off? And I'm gonna stand on that.
Speaker 1: Do you believe like people be born like that?
Speaker 3: Though I don't because I also have a bachelor's degree in psychology in my child's The reason why I went and got the bachelors because I wanted to make sure as a parent that I was fully understanding what I was dealing with. But children are born innocent. They don't have any type of sexual attraction. The baby is born. The only thing they born with his instincts. They know how to suck, and they know how to cry, they know how to use the bathroom. Those things, sexual attractions, all of that stuff come over time as you grow.
Speaker 4: I've seen some little boys, yeah, but but it's.
Speaker 3: What they watching. What are they being exposed to. Because the way that we learn as children is we model behavior. Like if you got it, all of them been around the baby, You sit around, you feed yourself. Then eventually you gonna see that baby pick up the spoon and put it in his mouth. Ain't cuse nobody taught him to do it. It's because they've been watching us. Or we'll see where we got a bunch of kids in the house and the baby that's crawling, you're gonna see him get up and start trying to walk with the other guy. He tired of them kids getting up and walking past, they learn, so we learn, we model behavior. So what's happening is we are allowing society to poison the minds ears in the eyes of our children because we are not being more protective over what they see and what they hear.
Speaker 4: So you feel like you're supposed to check it, like, nah, that's what girls do to a little boy in a certain age, like the little boy's.
Speaker 1: Coming up acting kind of femily. You feel like you're supposed to check it. As a mom.
Speaker 3: Let me say this, and I did that, but let me say this to what I'm gonna tell y'all. Now, I'm gonna say that a male can have a feminine personality, but that doesn't mean that he's supposed to be a female, and society he is wrong by encouraging men with female or feminine personalities as you call it, to become women. We all back in the day when we was young, we probably all the same. And y'all all knew the man that he didn't think he was no woman, but he had long hair, and he had long nails, and he did hair or whatever. He was always flying, he always groom. They're conflating feminine personalities with gender and that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Angel King here, big facts, speaking her mind from top to bottoms.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, what's your sign?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool, cool cool.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So you know, j Jay gotta play Devil's advocate. So I'm ready, Come on, Ja, come on ja. So you know what I'm saying. So, like my old question is, I'm I have no argument. Excuse me for what you just said. And I feel like because I was reading somewhere where you were catching a lot of flack about being against the LGBTQ community and all that kind of stuff. But I feel that's what they say when you don't agree, Like because I wouldn't say he was a woman, they said I was homophobic and I hated my child. Yeah, but I feel like now that you've explained it, and you've explained it, that the reason that you did not agree with it from your standpoint is because you were this boy's mother. I have a better understanding and respect for your decision because of that. Because that is your child. You did have him out of you, and if you don't agree with what he's doing, you have all of the right, more so than anybody else, to explain to him why you feel that way. And to be clear, it's a difference between being gay and transgender, right right, Like I knew he was gonna be gay because just like my boy just saying we'd be seeing him when they little, Like I knew he was gonna be gay. But when you tell me you a woman, and then I'm your mama, Yeah, like you having a conversation with somebody else is different, but you're coming to me, your mama having that conversation. It's just it don't go the same. You know what I'm saying. It's not hate. That's my child, that's my blood line. If he was to listen to all of these people and believe that he was a woman and try to go passtray himself, what happens to my blood line? His father's deceased. He is the only one that can reproduce what we've created. I have a right to be taking my blood line and that's all I'm doing. Yeah, that's a that's a strong way to look at it. And now that you've explained it like that, I have a totally different understanding of your reasoning for feeling that way and for thinking like that. And then another thing that I wanted to touch on too.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: I'm sure like all of our listeners and viewers and readers and all that shit are like interested in what the fuck happened with you and ran Apollo. Oh shit, who it's a whole book about that, y'all Life of a Real Housewife. We made number three on Amazon three times, made me a national best s ever. Actually on the show, I wasn't on the show, but I was the only person who wasn't on the show who was on the show because every reunion you heard Nenia somebody talk about Angela stan King and they just threatened her with it throughout the whole show. And it's like every time they did a reunion, my book sales would go up. I made like thirty forty thousand dollars in one night just by them mentioning me. But they knew that it was true to the story. And I did have an inside plug to the show, So I don't know if it was inside plug. Candy no, okay, but you ain't any of our friends. No no. I had a conversation with Candy after she found out how Faedra did her, because Candy was aware of what was going on with the book. The whole while, and I remember seeing Candy and trying to give Candy a copy of the book, and Candy was so loyal to Favre, She's like, I don't want it, Like she was really down for Fagure. And then whatever happened to them on the show Faeder did about the rape thing or whatever, that's what opened up Candy. Candy had an event. I went to the event. It was right after this happened, and Candy was like Angela, Stan and King. We had never met, never had any conversation before that. So Candy one team Candy at all and it wasn't Candy. But when Kenya said she's in my dressing room right now on the Reality on the Reunion, I wasn't actually in the dressing room, but my book was because I had somebody that was on the show that wanted place a copy of the book in everybody's dressing room.
Speaker 1: So what's in the books?
Speaker 3: My life story we're talking about. It talks about my life, how I got in the game, how I met Drama, the rapper who just got out of prison, and how that led me to Phaedra, and then it talks about my incarceration and how they framed me. So let's let's get back to that. What happened with that? Well, to be exact, we all had a little scheme going on. Phaedra had just graduated from Mercy University College and she was working for Geico, so she had access to all of this was an attorney. This was like during that transition. She had access to all of the company checks. So what they would do is remake the checks. You got all of the account numbers. Yeah, a me go get an ID with my face on it. We would go in, open up a bank account. We'd get one of the fake checks, drop it in the bank account. It all clear. I take them the money. We also had a car theft ring going on. You know all of the cars that was in you know the cash money videos. We would just go pull them right off the lot with a fake title, fake number where, take it to the chop shop, get it changed. That's what was going on in Phaedra. Because her and I were friends. I never knew Apollom. My relationship was with Phaedrine. For all the details, y'all can read the book, but my relationship was with her through drama. So she introduced me to apollow an agreement that we had was if anything happened, that she was supposed to represent me. Phaedri was even at my mother's funeral hoping my newborn baby when one baby die and I wasn't even allowed to go to the funeral, crying with my family knowing that she was framing me. So while I was in the state serving my time, because we got locked up at car lot together at the same time. When we got arrested, I had to go to the state because I didn't have any federal charters. Apollo and Effort had federal charge, so they went to the Feds. I went to the state dancer for some of the titles. While I was in the state, they were working on their FED case and they said that I was the mastermind and that they worked for me. And I didn't even find it out until I got out of prison and got my discovery, and that's when I wrote the book. So, not only are you standing holding my baby, not only did you decide to not represent me knowing my mother died, knowing I didn't have nothing, told the court that there was a conflict of interest you. I didn't know about her and Apollo at that time, so when I got out and saw that they got married, like all of that was new to me. I'm like, okay, I was the fog guy for the entire thing because when I got out, that's when she was just getting on Housewives of Atlanta. It was just it's a whole long story, and it's two books. Actually, you got Life in the Real Housewife. You got Dismissed with Prejudice that has all of the dispositions in it. Got me depositions in it, word for word, how she got caught up lying, how she ended up losing the case slam. His deposition is in there because you know she went to him and basically try to use him to testify against me. They was messing around and then he ended up exposing. It was a lot. It's a whole book. That's why I wrote the book two two, Life of a Real Housewife and Dismissed with Prejudice. You can get them both on Amazon right now. Get caught up like film what you do to somebody about maybe a documentary about just my life in the history. Because what I realized is that I thank God for favor because I came home from prison and fell right in the life of the King family. So I've been able to work with the King family and Mary my last name King. Now I've been able to work with them on community restoration. I was able to work with the Trump family on criminal justice reform, and now I have direct access to the Kennedy family to work on reparations. So I think for me, it ain't never been about a political position. It's been about fighting for our people.
Speaker 1: So what office, what you want to hold?
Speaker 3: If I don't know, I need to be president and to get all this together because they are mess. I don't need to be nothing but the president of the United States. I don't want to be nobody congressman because we all sold him, bought and if I tell people something like they don't get mad at me. I really think that's why they hate Trump, because he the only one that don't care about Democrats or the Republicans and bucking against the whole system. He buck against all of them. Trump really he the only one that had his own money when he went in. All the rest of them got money while they was in because they got tax dollars. Trump the only one already had his own money. He wasn't bought that. Why don't give a because he can't get bought. He want to drain his his ass because I don't, my boy, I don't look, I brother, he be getting black people out of president for him to be in prison, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think the swamp canna be drained. I think that I don't know if he bit off more than he can chew. I think that if if they don't figure out a way to get him to stop running, I think that they'll probably try to kill him. And my request would be to him to just go sit down somewhere and enjoy the rest of your life. Keep keep the money in the businesses that you got left. And I don't know if it's worth it.
Speaker 1: What you think? What you think? What do you think they're most mad at him about?
Speaker 3: Oh lord? They mad at Trump about every dog one thing, the central part five. Now, he was my position on the central part five, if I can be honest, Yeah, I want to hear this. Did daddy made him confess? The daddy made him confess. They own daddy? So I said, we are more mad right at Trump about that than we are at the father, the prosecutor, the jury that convicted them. And the judge that sentenced them, right.
Speaker 1: What was Trump? Just for clarity for people reminding what was Trump's position.
Speaker 3: On they said he took out an article asking for the death penalty based on his belief of a confession. I ain't trying to make no excuses. He did that right. But what I wanted our people to understand was we mad at Trump about the CP five, But why we ain't mad about at Joe Biden about the ninety four Crime Bill that three strikes you out? That mass incarceration. They got all our daddies and uncles and some of our aunties and stuff locked up serving life with our parole for non violent drug charges. So we be picking and choosing, like we ain't made Joe Biden apologize for that. Ain't who he didn't let out of jail? Who do we know? All of us know somebody that say they got But maybe Trump's was apology was about overturning the ninety four crime bill that that look, I rather you do that, all right, But who do we know as who gonna say? Who we don't hear say got partner by Joe Biden? Can we name want celebrity? Can we dain't want artists. Can we name want black? I can tell you who Chelsea Manning. Oh no, that was that Brittany Grinder right right, And they traded her for a war criminal, right because she knew she wants been going over there with on marijuana. But whatever, I'm glad she's home. But you know that was all about Black Lives Matter lgbt Q. That like a lot of this stuff be agendas because you got plenty of black people that's right here on your own land locked up for marijuana. You ain't let them help? But what about the people your own citizens? Like we all know somebody serving time for marijuana right now? Let them out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree on that.
Speaker 2: You would have got Brittany you ain't getting nah. I'm personally told politicians like, hey, now we voted in What's what's going on? Like I agree with that?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's because Trump got them standing on his like he do some bullshit here.
Speaker 2: In front of it too, Like this is like this election ship.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna apologize, He got his own money. He telling everybody to kiss his ass. You know they don't like that, just like Jake was saying, they ain't like me for speaking my mind. It take a conversation like this for y'all to feel my energy know where I'm coming from. We just don't know. We're all listening to the media. Yeah, so let me ask you. So I got another question, and let's talk about and correct me if I'm saying this incorrectly. Is it QAnon or I don't know nothing about that ship? They lie? Like hell, that's what before Before, before I came out as a black Republican, y'all didn't see none of this on my names. This is what I'm talking about about, how the media I don't know nothing about what I am. A black woman from the hood. She's basically like something they're trying to accuse her of being guilty of, like war crimes and and like having intelligence of this internet. Let me tell y'all something like almost like some be like if I was on some bedline type ship. Let me let me make this clear. If I was on some bedline type ship, the nigga who killed my baby daddy would be dead right the funk Now, it wouldn't be no if that's that's it. If he alive, ain't nobody else got anything? Right? He alive because he locked up in but whatever. That ain't. Nobody got nothing to worry about that ain't. That's not what I'm on. But it's a part of this agenda to destroy me in the eyes of the media. You know why, because I'm really about black liberation and not the kind of come into form of welfare of free abortion for our people. And that's a problem for them.
Speaker 2: If you can name like three people, it can be politician, celebrities, anybody, people that you just like, these are three people. I fucked with that, y'all should I'm not saying follow, but listen to like it was three names of people Trump, black or white.
Speaker 3: No, I'm for y'all.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I want y'all too if follow his truth social listen to what he'd be saying. But you know, they just put a gag going on. They don't even let the man speak for it. I say, look at listen to Trump, I because see, it's a lot of stuff to what Trump. It's a lot of truth to what stuff with what Trump is saying. And I'm gonna say this too, just on some real ship, because this just me talking to my people. I remember being with Trump several times when he said that he was fighting against an ancient Satanic coach. They tried to remove this from the media several times. I don't know what that means because I ain't know nothing about it. But all I want to tell our people is things are not really that far fetched. When we start seeing names, you know, in the music, in it and everything, everybody is pushing, you know, some type of satanic agenda, and those that have eyes, let them see, and those that have ears, let them here. And we know that it has to be some truth to some things. But Kennedy, I've had the chance to work with Kennedy, and I work with Kennedy going from city to city to march against the vaccine man dates to give people a choice as to whether or not they wanted to do that. I know that Kennedy will fight for our people. I've seen him come against Pfizer with lawsuits, come against the government and be successful. He's somebody that I would listen to. I think that's it for right now. I mean, because them just two people I know for a fact that will do something for black people.
Speaker 2: You know why, I ain't even saying just politicians, am saying in general. It might be a rapper, it might be an actor.
Speaker 1: It might be a community person. You might say yourself with those that's mean.
Speaker 3: I just like I like a lot of our entertainers. I do, and I think that a lot of people mature and change over time. And I think a lot of them got good messages. You know what I'm saying. But we just got to make sure that this ain't about you know, people making money, and we just make it more really about our people on how we're gonna liberate them. Because one of the things that I would tell our people is play close attention to the people that's in the mansions and living on the hill and telling you that you're suppressed and you can't make it because you will lie and how you get there. Now, just tell me how to get the money the same way you got the money. Or let's get all our black entertainers together and once a year we do a benefit concert, because I think be just b I said, this may what five hundred billion or something like that. We can do a benefit concert. We can take that money and start rebuilding black communities one by one. Let's do work while we are getting on politics. Let's do the work we want to liberate our community. We can do it. We don't need them because we never had it. We can start writing Fundson County. Right, let's do it, because right now everything about illegal immigrants, it ain't about us no more.
Speaker 1: So what's the first step.
Speaker 3: The first step take all the abortion clinics out of the Black communities and take them to the border. I mean, if abortion is such a blessing of black women, why they ain't got abortion clinics at the border? If I go take if I get some money, I have you call all your problems because I know you know everybody. I say, look, raise some money for me to go build a dog abortion clinic next to the playing Parenthood on Moreland that's in the black community. How long y'all think it'd before they come shut it down? A dog's life is more valuating. Take some of the abortion clinics, since eighty percent of Bland parenthoods are in Black communities, because we get abortion clinics that get fertility clinics, right, just take half of them out of the Black community and go put them at the border.
Speaker 4: You're saying, they really say trees and shit before they say the black baby.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't gonna never even life see a dog abortion clinic you go to. I was at a fundraiser two weeks ago. The people raised two hundred thousand dollars for dogs in ten minutes. Our goal fun me for Ine ten Intry House raised eighteen thousand, two hundred thout dogs. It's real, and it's just it's like saving babies is not really popular, but saving black babies and you vocal about it, that really.
Speaker 1: Ain't what you think. The agenda is for the aborushing.
Speaker 3: Extermination, extermination, in human trafficking, organ trafficking. Because this is my thing where I have to ask my sisters, because I really I went to the Fulton County Commission the other day and I had to argue about three hundred thousand dollars they was about to give some white liberals for abortion. They said they wanted to have the money to make sure black women had access to abortion. And I was talking to Natalie Hall and the other commissioner, Kadizion. I'm telling them, if we're gonna have a conversation about abortion in the black community's our conversation. Since when do we let white liberals come into our community and say they raising money for us to make sure we have access to abort our children. Why they're not raising money for they communities? Right, And I think that all of us and I'm supposed to border too and say when you know better, you do better. I'm not innocent because I ain't know no better, but none of us when we left the abortion clinic left with the baby's remains. If you have a miscarried or something in the hospital they called the funeral home the baby, tell you go homebury the baby or whatever. Right in the abortion clinic, you go in and you have an abortion, nobody leaves out with the baby's remains. So we know y'all ain't just throwing into the trash because it's too much information out about all of these organs that they need. Now. The'm a whole lot of brand new eyes and hearts and love and black in particular because we are worth more. So my thing is if you're telling the black woman to a border baby because she's poor, and then you don't trick the back father to pay you to kill his child, right, and then we go in the abortion clinic after we done pay you to kill our baby, then you gonna take the baby and then you're gonna go sell it on the black market. It seems to be if you're gonna sell the baby, get the money to the black mama that you're told was poor. So it's a nine ending cycle of black genocide. But we saw out here telling about Black Lives matter. Hi, where you get your black life from and your mama womb? Yeah, we gotta get it. It's the only way to get it, So we gotta protect it. And I just think it's time we change it near to Like, I'm past the argument of pro life or pro choice, and I'm more so on a solution right now, because if y'all talk about black women aborting their children because they pour it and give us reparations, what is it gonna take for black women to stop. They need money, they need financial security, they need housing. We need black men to handle their business and start protecting the babies. Let me ask you a question, Okay, speaking of housing, financial support and all that kind of stuff, what is your sense and your take on welfare and on Section eight and how they have it set up with the Section eight system to where you can't get it. Yeah, you can't get ahead basically, and they're basically, for lack of a better way to put it, moving the black male out of the house. Well, all of that's intentional, right, And that's why when the father is removed, then the mother is the one that becomes the provider. And you can't provide sitting at home. They send you out to go to work, so you would send that child to school for forty hours a week so they can indoctrinate their child. That's why eighteen years later you got a grown man sitting in front of you telling about here a woman, because I know you didn't learn that shit in my house, right, That's something that they taught you in school. That's something that you got from society. So all of that has been intentional, the destruction of the black family, breaking down the black family from day one. Now, I'm not totally opposed to welfare, because I do understand it. Sometimes a woman might be in a position where she fell on hard times and she needs support, but lifetime welfare that enables us. The one that had me thinking when I got out of prison, I was just gonna come home and get right back on Section eight and start collecting food stamps, and everything was gonna be okay. But when that safety neck got snatched out from under me, that's when I finally became successful because I realized I had some than in me. Like I was gifted, I was talented, I knew how to write. Nothing ever occurred to me and my younger years. Oh, I'm gonna grow up one day and own a publishing company. That was forced, right, and so I think that we gotta revaluate restructure the way that we think. Joe Biden, out of his mouth, said that he would give illegal immigrants four hundred thousand dollars for crossing the border. Right. You know why they're not gonna get that to us, because the minute they give us four hundred thousand dollars, they know we up and ain't gonna need them again. Welfare remind me of this old man I used to go with. I was with this man for eleven years. Y'all probably know. I'm ain't gonna say his name though, but he had a whole lot of money, right, But every time my rent was due, he would pay the rent, but he would pay just enough. I used to beg him, like, look, let me get up, let me start a business, give me some money over the business. He would never do that because he knew every thirty days I was gonna have to come back. The minute he gave me more than I needed, I was up. I was gonna find me somebody else. You know what I'm saying, I ain't want him no more. But the welfare systems treats us to. They gonna keep us lift in. Every thirty days, you gotta get a refill on the food stamps. Right every month, you gotta get a refill on the ten if every six months, you gotta go down there and re certify. And what does it take to be on welfare? Everything they want your name, your Social Security number, your address, your pay stubs, your baby daddy, name, your mama, name all the other children, name, your grandmama, name, your slave to they system, and you'll never be free. And that's why black people keep voting Democrat. And for my sisters, it be like I understand, like sometimes you're depending on Section eight. You don't know how you're gonna take care of them kids. You know what I'm saying, And you scared. What if I want to start a business, But what if I'm not successful? In if I let this section eight go. It took me six years to get it. What me and the kids gonna do? So our women they want more, but they scared and I understand it right, So now I'm just all about solutions. I'm not arguing no more. What we're gonna do to fix it?
Speaker 2: And the standing key speaking on the big facts. So do you do you feel like you're understood? And that it's two part question. Do you feel like you're misunderstood? And do you give a damn it all?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do because people that I need to get through to are often offended because I'm so direct and I'm so blunt, you know what I'm saying, and I'm trying to learn a new style of delivery. But this style of delivery is what got me right here today and got me keep going, like you can't be weak, not in this work.
Speaker 1: So we y'all hear y'all tears what.
Speaker 3: You talk about, y'all, it's a lame for that, you know what. It's all lame, Like I'm out here just trying to help our community, but for them to even put that type of label on me, like who you hurting? Because I have a husband, I'm very well start care of if eat the media, you know what I'm saying, and be left wing media and everything that I'm doing right now is strictly for the community. I don't have to do nothing. I could. My kids are grown, their feet put up. I could really be somewhere just not chilling. But I've taken on this work. Like that baby right there, that's one of our residents. They Auntie Angie ho. Like, I'm bringing y'all a proof of the work that we're doing in the community. You know what I'm saying, Like I could be doing anything, but I want real change.
Speaker 2: For us to get that real change, don't you think that some of the we won't call them ops with some of the people that you're disagreeing with, indisagreements where you got to agree to kind of disagreement and work together open.
Speaker 3: With this switch to independent. That'll help. And maybe this show because y'all a lot of them be watching, y'all. But I think that if we could focus on what we agree on, we could get some work done.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Like it's things we always gonna fight over, but one thing we agree on. We agree that we want to help black mothers and children. Right. We agree with that because we're from that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We agree that we want our freedom to protect it. Right when we talk about what we agree instead of talking about what we disagree about. That's when we can make it.
Speaker 1: You think the titles, the titles will make it up. Yeah, like a conflict, like okay, you did, you did? You did? Like so they basically gang banging. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Is the streets the street red and blue streets because all day in the government is red and blue. That's what they do. And the independent liberal people are like, what the gds. Yeah, I'm in the switch a, but I'm going independent though, because seriously, I want us, as the people moving forward, to be independent in our thinking and not vote on a person, but vote for policy. We need to start reviewing these policies, and whatever policy is best for us, then that's what we need to vote for, the policy, not the person.
Speaker 4: So most of the time, if if I was because this is gonna be my first time really voting, like and figuring this shit out, So I don't know what I am yet. You know what I'm saying is so is it like if I'm Democrat, I'm with them day right or wrong, I would say Republican.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's what's happening now, and that's why you got so many Democrats who voted against the born alive at knowing that the majority of babies are bordered are black babies. They notice information, This ain't new information. How you gonna vote to kill a baby up until the moment of birth? Who wait all the way up until the moment of birth to kill a baby? Anyway? But because politics is involved, and because these people are bought, and so they're gonna vote blue no matter who. But I feel okay, so little, not to cut you, all right, but I feel like this, like just speaking on what you're saying and what black is saying about going all the way and being a ride or died for each denomination or whatever. I feel like with that argument that like there shouldn't even really be a denomination like a Republican or a Democrat. It should be like right or wrong. Yep. But and I know right or wrong is a matter of an opinion to each different person, and it's different for everybody, but some ship is just wrong comments yes, exactly, yes, And I agree with you, And I really think that's why I said, moving forward, if you I would recommend you to be an independent, right, because that allows you to vote for policy right when we say we Republican or Democrat, then we signed into the gang. That's why they beating me up now because Kennedy came by Auntie's house. Like y'all not worried about the fact that he's interested in helping black women and children. Y'all just mad that Kennedy came to my house because y'all just believe I'm just a Trump sport. It's not my work. Like my advocacy ain't never been for Trump. My advocacy has always been for my people in my community. And it don't matter if it's Trump or Buying or Kennedy. My advocacy does not change.
Speaker 5: If you know, because so independence is if I agree.
Speaker 1: I might agree with this dude because I agree with what he is. I ain't heard if he is a.
Speaker 4: Democratic, but I just agree with these safe Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Policies is pushing? Like right now, a lot of black people looking at Kennedy because he's pushing reparation. Yeah, right now, a lot of black people looking at Trump because Trump saying, the minute I get in, I'm doing the way with all gender alightyology and all illegal immigrants will immediately be the porter. It's what your issue is, you know, what I'm saying and illegal immigration, y'all, it don't help us. I'm sorry. I'm sorry y'all sitting up here mixing these brown and black communities. I'm gonna shut up. It don't help us. Y'all need to free yourself. First, free yourself and then come back and get them people. Help all of these black women that they send into the abortion clinic. Let's say black life for real.
Speaker 4: Do you think like most of them people that go go through school to try to be politicians have a good heart till they get in.
Speaker 3: Nope, they already be fucking you know, because they're trained. The difference between the ones that went to school to become politicians and me is that they're smart. But I'm wise, right, I'm wise because my experiences came from life experience. Experiences came experience because they're reading a book, so they're listening to what somebody else tell them. And that person who wrote that book probably didn't come from some of here, probably didn't come from the spots, they didn't grow up. How we independent on that book determines how knowledgeable they are about certain things. And that's why I believe all of us just like in sense that too, because I listen, I believe in God, but I know that in the Bible, right is a religion Like God wants a relationship. I studied all of the world religions. God wants a relationship. He doesn't want religion. And it's just like maybe Jay said at the end of the day, this fight that we in right now, it's against good and evil. It ain't about Republican a Democrat, like it's just some stuff y'all.
Speaker 1: And writers and punks.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: I agree with that totally. Queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we just just vote for for what you know is right. And I think all of us got a responsibility to protect that, to protect these kids. I don't care if you got children or not. But this stuff that we see going on black people, black people better way, And we're not talking about nobody. You win against nobody, but protecting children should be far more, far, most important than anything else because we ain't gonna live forever.
Speaker 4: Did you ever have one of them backslive moment you feel like, man, I'm from just gone back to what.
Speaker 3: I know, Man, No, I went back to what I knew. No, I went back to what I knew when I first came home. From president and wouln't nobody give me a job, and I ain't had nowhere to stay in. My back was up against the wall, and my baby's looking at me.
Speaker 4: I'm a ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a no brain. Trump just gave me a whole full parent. I'm back to a clean I can jump off for getting on this plan. I've been blessed. You know what I'm saying that I don't have to. But I'm not from a position of judge and a knocking a mama for doing what she got to do to take care of her. What's a full unconditional partner's like it never happened.
Speaker 1: Oh so your record is clean, you can go get your fires now.
Speaker 3: I had almost thirty I got my fire on with me right now. I had almost thirty thirty felonies that Trump cleared. Like, if for nothing else, let's be grateful for that. Let's be grateful that Trump blessed our sisters so she can come to our community and help us.
Speaker 1: Stay in federal all everything, so you can go to Canada.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'm going to passport to my poperabook office. Now Trump only Trump can only partn on the federal level. Because he's a president. But I got a partner from Trump, and I got apartment from the state of Jeordia. So I'm clear and good to go.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: I mean you gonna help. Yeah, I can get your record clear, That's what I'm gonna do that. But if we and that's things that we need to be given our community that information. You know what I'm saying, all of us. You know that's from the hood and made it bosses. Now, I think that we got a responsibility to give back in some kind of way, especially if we help terrorize that community. And y'all know what I'm talking about. Let's go back and help and try to do something to build it back, because we all I can look and tell I'm in the room with some terrorizing. I ain't the ondamn one. Now, y'all try to talk about me on, I ain't up. You look like you raise a whole lot here. But I'm just saying, you know, all we got is us, And it's the last thing I wanted to say. It's important for us to realize, even though I'm going independent, but it's important for us to realize that we need voices that represent us in every party. Fact so we see somebody that's real and they are Republican. We ain't gonna just attack them because they are Republican, because we know that they need to be in the room with those Republicublicans sharing our plight. Because every time I went in there, it was about us, right, and how you gonna get them to change their mind? How you gonna get them to hear what we're saying if we're not in there and don't have a seat at the table. The fact that we are supposed to be democrat is insane. That it's okay, right if you want to be Democrat and just loyal for whatever reason that, But do we gotta go along with everything that they say just because we're Democrat? Can we protect our children? That's the main thing from me. Can we protect our children? And can we get some of this money because I'm tired of seeing the money go to Ukraine. I'm tired of seeing the money go to the aw. How did black people die and George Floyd get hung and all of that and then all of a sudden they switched to stop agent hate? What how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 4: So do you feel like there was a mistake to jump out there and say you're Republican from the beginning, went independent back.
Speaker 3: I went Republican because of Trump. But I'm gonna I'm gonna just be honest. I wasn't paying the Republicans no attention. I ain't even damn you know what I'm saying. I really went to the Republican because of Trump. You're completely honest with you about that. But once I got in with Trump though, and started paying attention to policy, I think that's when I really woke up to how serious it was and how people need to escape. It's just one way of thinking.
Speaker 2: I agree, h Angela stan King. We appreciate you pulling up rocking with us on Big Fast. Check out both of her books. Check out over her books.
Speaker 1: Not only do the.
Speaker 3: Books, y'all need to go to aunt edgies house dot com. This is and make a donation. Man, get a subscription to pay five dollars a month. Anything y'all paying for Netflix. Help me help our people. Just when you act like nobody, whether you pro choice or pro life, nobody is against helping the women and children and our You know what I'm saying, Let's do that. Don't donate to the children of latter days sayings. Donate to Auntie, a n gie you know, may send a dollar over there and hunt it over here. I don't know, just made me want.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you. Sure you check us out.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big Fatxpod dot
Speaker 1: Com dot com, dot com dot com