Speaker 1: Action going on out there under a cloudy and sixty one degree sky.
Speaker 2: The highest sixty two.
Speaker 1: The load of night is thirty eight degrees, and I like it.
Speaker 3: When to get a little chili outside.
Speaker 4: That's Shannon, there's Nate, the doc patch hurt in the back is our boy, Chris Bean.
Speaker 3: I am Zaddie Holly.
Speaker 4: Together we make hanging with the bullets, sports talking the b people.
Speaker 3: Yes, man, when we speak, welcome back, and man they feel us.
Speaker 1: Man, is it every day we're brought to you by Wingstop or Flavor gets.
Speaker 5: Cook.
Speaker 4: We need we got a full show. Energy's down in here. Let's pick our energy up. Man to that's mental health Wednesday, we got brother Nate. Come on, come on, I have one question. What is your question?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think this question is about doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah we were, Yeah, we talked about doctor.
Speaker 2: I have until Friday to come back with an appointment.
Speaker 5: Okay, they have.
Speaker 1: They have tasked me with making an actual appointment and I have.
Speaker 5: To report back from Okay, So I'm good. Y'all have a good show.
Speaker 1: Man. No, no, you have to stay at least fifteen and a half minutes to get that.
Speaker 2: Hanging there.
Speaker 1: Nate, you don't even have to say anything, just hanging there, Jesse, I know who can.
Speaker 3: Tell Listen for the fans that don't know, I'm gonna bring you behind the.
Speaker 4: Scenes when we talk about before the show and they're talking about like I'm gonna do this or that, and they goes, I'm not saying much today and all, and you sold me out to Oh boy, you sold me out because you agree with them, you agree with with your laughter, your.
Speaker 3: Laughter agree and goes, well, there you go, Jesse. And I'm like, what happened?
Speaker 4: When the day comes? But I don't feel like talking now? I don't know if that day is even on the calendar ever, but.
Speaker 5: We know what have we automatically gonna contact Kurt's sister and we're going to let Kurt.
Speaker 2: And his sister you know that day.
Speaker 1: It is on the calendar. It's February the thirtieth. It's a date that will never happen. It's there, it.
Speaker 2: Exists, it will just never happen.
Speaker 5: Wow, So the.
Speaker 2: Day that you don't feel like talking will never happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many I don't feel like talking when I come in. Really, yeah, I talk a lot.
Speaker 2: We noticed.
Speaker 5: A lot of tales.
Speaker 3: Myself a lot of tail. If you're trying to convince the room, this room, the show man.
Speaker 5: So y'all talked about DK metcalf right.
Speaker 3: Know we talked about nobody. We waited on you.
Speaker 1: You talk about it, what you want to say about him?
Speaker 2: He got nice abs.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where you were. He didn't know where you were going.
Speaker 4: For second, we know you like like you like big black men.
Speaker 3: You know, we know you enjoyed you a nice big black man.
Speaker 1: I never realized that loud on this show.
Speaker 5: You know, Tyler can't do nothing for you think.
Speaker 3: Don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: He ain't big and black. He ain't big and black. Share I don't want no parts of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be ripped, you gotta have style, you gotta be there.
Speaker 5: You go has a picture with medcalf I do man when he came up, but a year ago. Was about a year going the preseason. The reason I got a picture of the kid because I went out on the field. I'm like, who in the world is that? I said, I thought the dude was a defensive end. Boy, he is built to be a defensive end. I don't know who is that? Next he said, yeah, it's not real, man.
Speaker 1: Do they have the best wide receiver group in the NFL right now?
Speaker 5: If they had a different quarterback, I would definitely say yes, if they had a different quarterback.
Speaker 7: Aren't they still tell on no matter who the quarterback is.
Speaker 4: You're speaking about Tyler Lockett, d k Me and Jackson Smith and Jigbo.
Speaker 1: Just as a group, not as like they don't really have a like, Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm going with I'm going with Kansas City. I can't excuse me.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I can't say I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I think I can't. Cincinnati. You know that's a good that's a great question. We should do that.
Speaker 5: When Cincinnati got Jamar Chase, Chase T.
Speaker 3: Higgins and shoot the little light skill I can't think of his name, not Claypool, isn't.
Speaker 5: You know what? Man? And see, it's still comes down to the quarterback because if those.
Speaker 3: Three the boy, yeah, if these.
Speaker 5: Three receivers were playing in Cincinnati, if these three receivers was playing God for bid with Can's City, oh yeah, I'm telling you, man, when you got elite, I don't want to say leap because people don't know what that is. When you got a good quarterback above average quarterback that can get his players the ball. The receivers are the beneficiara now and by the same token, if you have veteran receivers, they can help mature quarterback too, if that quarterback is willing to work extra so.
Speaker 7: But man, you know Smith an average quarterback.
Speaker 5: He's just average guy. Yeah, I mean they know how to use him. Pete Carroll knows how to use it. I don't know why they're not as excited this year as they were the year before. I guess that that tape is finally caught up with him, or he's injured or whatever. Yeah. So but Jess, come on, Rockers, Bay Rockets now.
Speaker 1: We just Nates already checked set up.
Speaker 3: No, nothing I did ask.
Speaker 2: The question was the question.
Speaker 3: Like, at least give me a little bit of ford back.
Speaker 5: To do all that.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we should do We should do that next week.
Speaker 5: What was that go through the because that top wide receiver, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dallas has got to be up there right now.
Speaker 8: That Cooks is about eight kind of got it together, like, because if you're talking about just pure raw talented receivers, you know it's some sitting out there.
Speaker 5: Uh, and it's only one nine in Minnesota. Right, it's the one Jefferson, the coole, the.
Speaker 2: Young kid Addison.
Speaker 5: But he's not. It's some it's some talent out there at receiver. There's some talent out there.
Speaker 7: Challenge the only team with three four hundred yard receivers.
Speaker 2: In the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you who's a tight end up there right now?
Speaker 5: No offense?
Speaker 1: How's he doing this year?
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't know. I don't know. Man, the thing here, man, wow, the thing I do know will just leave. This would be a very good game for the Dallas Cowboys they win this one. When they when they win this one, you think that, well, one man, just win it.
Speaker 7: I brought this up to the guys yesterday. Is this a quality win? If they beat Seattle team and.
Speaker 1: They lost what three of the last four and only beat Washington?
Speaker 5: They lacking confidence? Man, They lacking confidence.
Speaker 1: Well, this isn't the place to come if you're lacking confidence.
Speaker 5: This year for once. Yeah, they lacking confidence. They got some players I don't I don't know. Excuse me, ses, I don't know what's keeping them. I don't know what's holding them back. I just can't put a finger on it. They got a good coach, they got a new offensive coordinator, so I don't know what's holding them back.
Speaker 3: It's the quarterback.
Speaker 4: I mean, at the end of the day, we all know, like, yeah, this is a quarterback driven league, offensive driven league. And when Gino is in the in the in that realm of quarterbacks of you don't know what quarterback is going to show up. If the good Pro Bowl quarterback Geno Smith shows up, you have an exciting football team. There's weapons that are there. Kenneth Walker. I don't know if he's going to play this week. He was on the injury report. Like you said, DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, Jackson Smith and Jigwall, you have, you have weapons within the system. But do you know dealing with some injuries.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was like a shoulder or arm or elbow type thing that he was dealing he was dealing with so that you're like at one hundred percent, at one hundred percent healthy, he is a seventy thirty.
Speaker 3: What school is going to show up?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Do you add the elbow injury to it? And this is a guy who doesn't you know, he could throw a pretty deep ball. Now he'll throw pretty deep ball, but injured. Things aren't always going right. The running game that you know, the backs have been in and out. You have the quarterback that you don't know who's going to show up. And when he's good, they're good. When he's not good, they're not good. And that's that's that's no different than any other football team. That's you look at here. When Dak's playing good football, it's the damn good football team. When he's not playing good football, this team struggles. So that's been the that's been the difference. Last year. You know, Gino Smith, he was playing Pro Bowl caliber football. He's playing a high level of football. You know, he had the famous quote when they talked about he said a lot of people tried to write you off, you know, and he said, I didn't write back, you know, something like that, he said.
Speaker 3: You know, he had that quote.
Speaker 4: And know you know he was playing a brand of football that was working for the Seattle Seahawks. And this year it's beending up and down performers for Geno Smith. And so what we get tomorrow night, will we'll we'll we'll all find out together what quarterback shows up.
Speaker 3: If the good quarterback shows up.
Speaker 4: The weapons that you're talking about Jack and Smith and Jigmull can make plays for you, Tyler Lockett can make plays for you. And then of course DK Metcalf. He is he's a matchup problem, right, Like he's a matchup problem because he's bigger than any of the He's bigger than anybody you can put on him. I don't care whoever your biggest corner is. He's bigger than him.
Speaker 3: He's as fast or if not faster, then your fastest guy that you can put on him.
Speaker 4: You've four four god four three god. Well, he can probably run past those guys. And he has a big playability, so he can take a slant, he can take a hitch, he can take a you know, en route a god like he has the ability that on any given play that and then in the red zone he becomes a red zone threat. So it's like they have all the pieces there. But again, what quarterback shows up?
Speaker 1: Yep, So there's a seems like there's a few sick guys in the locker room.
Speaker 5: Is that what's going around?
Speaker 7: Yesterday they had Parsons and Fowler on the injury reporter's illness.
Speaker 1: And that's been going around, Like I think we talked about that yesterday, like everybody thought about.
Speaker 5: Three weeks ago with Jesse Yep, growing up, he started about three what mono glowing? You came in and said, boy, you can't believe what happened to me.
Speaker 3: Oh that was that was like a food type of stuff.
Speaker 5: And that's what everybody got.
Speaker 2: Bro, that what you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mima was ahead, Mine was all up here.
Speaker 5: Everybody else.
Speaker 3: Can't see me, John Cina.
Speaker 2: So question about that.
Speaker 1: There's there's bound There have been times where you guys, maybe not a game, but maybe a game where you're sick or a little bit under the weather.
Speaker 2: You didn't feel good.
Speaker 1: Does that kind of unless you got like something bad, bad like flu or something where you're just on your deathbed, does that kind of go away on game day?
Speaker 5: Or does that? They got many They got drug down, good drugs, got things that we make drugs way.
Speaker 3: They got good drugs down. For four hours, they got some good drugs down there.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 5: You know what for as as far as you can get, boy, when that game is over and you get home.
Speaker 3: It's death. The trade off that is a trade off, sick, injured, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You will feel nothing for five hours.
Speaker 3: They gonna get you the Sunday.
Speaker 4: Right, they're going to get you to Sunday, and they'll even give you a double dose stufe before and halftime, depending on how much how much of an importance you are to.
Speaker 2: This Monday Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not Monday night.
Speaker 4: When you get home, when adrenaline wear off of that medice, because they're gonna say, well, we can't give you any more the way home.
Speaker 3: You're gonna wait a second.
Speaker 4: You just pumped me up twice in the last three hours, and I go, yeah, we know, so we can't give you any more the way home.
Speaker 3: Now, you gotta just suffer through the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: In the morning, get the game.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 2: You're good man, unless you just something bad, bad wrong.
Speaker 3: With the got some good stuff, brother. Yeah, and Michael will take another scoop of that se four. He'll be all right.
Speaker 2: He did alright with the last game.
Speaker 4: He must have just took one and hero but he rowed dog it the first time, like he just he did powder and he did powder scoop and then drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's some TikTok craft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's when you're trying to max set.
Speaker 4: It's like a cinnamon you know you had a ciniment challenge.
Speaker 3: That's when you en u rate. When you're trying to max set. You need that. You need your heart rate to be through the roof because you got you know, not for a game.
Speaker 7: I did hear the scoop through. It's like it's like a little dime. It's not like.
Speaker 5: So if it's a dim and you you throwing away a tea spoon launch it's.
Speaker 1: Probably tablespoon tea spoon, depends on what kind of.
Speaker 3: I never had a scoop of scoop as a scoop, right.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll bring someone on the show Friday if we win, I'll do one right here.
Speaker 5: Now. Don't don't bring it to take it to somebody else show, because I don't want to be this show that exposes just got no sert. Guess what sho brought to the show and then all of a sudden we got it's over the counter. It's fine. I don't know that what I do? Uh Jones thought it was over the count for all them years.
Speaker 1: Today, let's take our first break when we come back. Aaric Rodgers had something interesting to say yesterday about his favorite quarterback in the league. Did y'all hear that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Did we sign she killed anil? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's check in on that. Yeah, we come back shot some breaking news coming. Tune in to find out I don't hang it with the boys.
Speaker 10: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties, Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierroo's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real half avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 3: Grab some today.
Speaker 11: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, Tour the Star and Talk X's and Od's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel to book your travel package today.
Speaker 6: See Geek has your back. No matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog really care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of a week fan or haven't been here in years fan, see geek has you covered. Download the Sea Geek after they seed Geek, You're a ticket the Great Dallas Cowboys seats. How's wing stop sound Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying players paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature windstop range and of course spicy Cajun fried corse. I think you've heard enough, Get your delivered at Winstop dot Com.
Speaker 1: Back Hanging with the Bulls, Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys people show each and every day. The second segment is brought to you by blockchain dot com. Blockchain, thank you, blockchan dot com. All right, Aaron Rodgers had some nice things to say about his favorite quarterback to watch right now. Did y'all hear that? Yesterday on the Pat McAfee show.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: He said his favorite quarterback to watch right now is Dak Prescott and he said he likes the way that he's controlling the game and calling the game and changing protections and pointing things out.
Speaker 2: And does that surprise any of you guys at all?
Speaker 5: No, why not, because that's the same coach that brought him along, that that got what you call him freaky Mike. That's the same guy.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, may I think about it?
Speaker 1: And he actually said he's doing some of the same things that he used to do back in Green Bay, which makes you think that coach McCarthy is kind of Yeah, I got his hand the same way he did Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: So that's a good point, Nate.
Speaker 1: For somebody that didn't want to participate, Tody, here's your ribbon, here's your participation trophy. Have a media guy.
Speaker 4: Now you go check out another word. But I'm happy to hear that, like I'm happy to hear it's it always means something a little bit more special when your peers talk about you, because we can sit here and we can talk, and people on the internet can sit there and talk.
Speaker 2: And but we never played the game.
Speaker 4: And not only that, well, I'm sorry that.
Speaker 3: Why do you ever take shots at you. I'm gonna take the shot. If you give it to me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take. I'm gonna get the shots anyway. I'm as well.
Speaker 5: Set it up.
Speaker 4: But no, And then you know, when you have your peers talk about you, and then one of the best to do it right, like Aaron Rodgers, whenever he decides to hang it up, he'll be regarded top ten maybe quarterback of all time, at least he'll be in the conversation.
Speaker 3: So to have that level of quarterback.
Speaker 5: Who.
Speaker 3: I mean when he when he's when.
Speaker 4: He's on, when he's on, he's up there with the best. Yeah, say those things about you as a player, that that that that feels good, and those are the type of praises that you kind of you really let soak in because you're like I know that he knows exactly what the hell he's talking about. You know, it's not like I said, It's not like just any old Joe SMOs saying that Prescott's ain't good football. Yeah, I know, But when Aaron Rodgers says it right, it's it's a different The brevity level of it is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Because he knows, he knows the nuances of the game and not just completions and incompletions and interceptions. It's oh, he saw this, so he did this, and that means he's thinking about this, which resulted in that.
Speaker 2: We're just thinking he threw the ball the wrong spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, totally, that's what he said. You know what he said.
Speaker 4: He said, you know, he's making caused the line of scrimmage. He's changed the protections, he's bringing things in like he's given you. He's giving you the nuances of what makes a good quarterback great. It's not just throwing the football. You get to this league, everyone could throw the football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said that he feels like he gets he gets a little unjust crap too.
Speaker 5: As far as criticism.
Speaker 7: Being quarterback for Americas, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like being this, like being the picture for the Yankees.
Speaker 5: Right, you know, you know difference just hanging with the boys. I mean we like that, we built like that. He need be judged that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guarantee you there's not another show that shows up, shows up one minute after they're supposed to be off. It looks at the clock and starts pointing because hater's gonna Hatewie.
Speaker 4: Newie scrugs new He's riding hot this morning. He's like one of the only media members in the DFW ARA that's kind of has gotten conversation from Mark Cuban. You know the news that Mark Cuban sellers. Yeah, news, like one of the only ones that got conversation from Mark. So new he's riding the hot today. Louis louis sitting on the connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's sitting there.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the connects connection don't get no better than going to the to the source. Yeah, when you can go to the horse's mouth, that that's that's that's pretty credible.
Speaker 2: That's pretty crazy. I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, this has got to be fake. And then it was like that's the one thing he said he would never do ever.
Speaker 3: And then he's all everybody has a price.
Speaker 1: He's off shark tank. He's doing that is is he gonna run for president?
Speaker 5: Is that what he's I don't care. What do you run for this? But he just ran for a lot of billions?
Speaker 2: What three three and a half of them?
Speaker 5: You know, I was, I was doing it. I'm like Jesh, I was doing an extra show, like like Jess.
Speaker 4: They never called me for extra shows around here. I never get extra.
Speaker 5: Show somebody outside.
Speaker 3: Of now outside that's something different. That's like just and so.
Speaker 5: The young man I was talking to Radick and John Radick, he said, man, do you believe this? I said, how many How was it? Three point five?
Speaker 2: How many b B with a B?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I say money, I say, believe it or not. He may not give up ownership. But if somebody asked, give Missus Jones enough money to just buy in, and it's enough money, Oh yeah, you can get a piece of this. You can't run nothing, but you can get a bit of money. They people money got more money, knows what to do with. Yeah, that's what they thought about Mark Cuban. That's what the that's what they think about mister Jones. Missus Jones told me one time said, it's Jones. Is ever enough money? I mean got is never enough? I said, what never enough? Have a good day, gentlemen, What would be kurk?
Speaker 2: What would be enough for you?
Speaker 1: Where you would be like, I got it. I just want to maintain as long as as long as my balance doesn't dip below this, I'm okay with not ever going to make it anymore.
Speaker 7: I could retire and look comfortably.
Speaker 5: And what's the number? It's got a number. That's what I'm saying. You saying the same thing. They saying in a different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would always want more, Yeah, you always want more.
Speaker 2: I think what's your number?
Speaker 7: Couple?
Speaker 2: Couple?
Speaker 1: I gotta get at least ten. I bet you bro ten to have fun, just in case I make a bad mistake.
Speaker 7: I a bend.
Speaker 1: When we get to drop a million somewhere, I got money recovery, make it.
Speaker 2: I think ten. I'd be good that Let me take care of my family, take.
Speaker 1: Care of my close friends, and then leave me.
Speaker 2: That's ten post.
Speaker 1: Tax, not pre tax, because that ten pre tax would be about five.
Speaker 2: I think ten would be good. I'd be good with ten in the bank account.
Speaker 5: Well would you number be?
Speaker 3: I need shoot anymore?
Speaker 5: No less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, I live a very simple life.
Speaker 4: I really do. I live a very simple life. I'm very frugal, shoot man like realistically, and in my brain this is realistically for me. I don't know why I think this, but I do like inside of me, and I won't never believe until I'm dead. I know that there is there is something still brewing in me that's gonna get me to the mark where because in my head, I'm thinking, well, if I make three to five million dollars, I'm straight like and I still feel like it will do. It would have nothing to do with me athletically, because I can't do nothing athletics gonna get me three five million dollars.
Speaker 3: But I do feel like there is.
Speaker 4: Something still inside of me that's just waiting for the right people to see and connect with that I can go and be one of these guys that are making that that.
Speaker 3: Type of money.
Speaker 4: So for me, three to five million dollars, I am so good.
Speaker 2: Now, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: If a million dollars fill in my lap, I would be perfectly fine. I go buy me a nice house and then I have some money to paper bills off, and I'll be good. Tim I would tim, I would do bad things.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of good.
Speaker 1: Stuff, but I do some bad things too. It'd be fun to play what's your what's your number?
Speaker 5: Well, man, now I don't know what it is. It's just good just living, just living there.
Speaker 3: Why why why can't you ever participate?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Why can't you ever participate?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know why?
Speaker 5: Okay, give me, give me, give me, give me five hundred grand, give me, appreciate you, thank you, give me participating every time I want you to participate. We live in fantasy right now. Is all living fantasy. We get a lot of things paid off. So I'm good.
Speaker 3: So you know, you know, I know, I know what your picture looked like.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know what I look at. I look at it like this right here. Lord. Well yeah, man, but I think.
Speaker 1: He's afraid he's gonna either say something that he's not sure he's not supposed to.
Speaker 5: Say, or he's going offended somebody. It's I would give me five hundred grand. I'd be laughing, thank you, I'm serious, five hundred ground. I'm like, yes, it's something made me go get it made super high maintenance.
Speaker 4: Now because you're like in your mind, you're like you got some things you need to do.
Speaker 3: We're playing this fantasy game in your mind.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't think I hadn't already thought about this, because I would buy this house in this neighborhood, close to this ball.
Speaker 3: I'm taking this trip here and she won't speak English.
Speaker 5: You know you just all you gotta do is put that five hundred on my master card so I can get gas, hotel. You get in my car. Come on, baby, let's.
Speaker 1: Go where we drive through South America, down through Mexico.
Speaker 2: Down this season.
Speaker 5: When I'm driving to wash and I told my wife I missed it last state, up to state, I'm driving up there. Just see what's happening. Man, Go up the one trying.
Speaker 1: Out to California and just go straight up to one. Man, that's a beautiful drive all the way.
Speaker 5: Man. I just but anyway, y'all got me fantasizing over five hundred thousand. Y'all, y'all got you know you you got some things you need to do it ten mill, you got some fangs.
Speaker 2: I got some unfinished business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's talk about football some more.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I got a sidetrack. I kind of did that one on purpose.
Speaker 5: I tell you what, man, what's yourna think about that old shack thing?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: I mean shack. What do y'all really think about it? Because I'm gonna give you mine real.
Speaker 1: So he left right they building and he's in Philly. That's documented. He's in Philly visiting talk with him. Do you think he's getting.
Speaker 2: Out of Philly? Do you think we got a chance?
Speaker 3: I think we have a chance, and I think he's leaving Philly as well.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, what you take, Nate, Philly always seem to find a way if they really need a player to get.
Speaker 7: Him, and he's got a lot of connections there.
Speaker 5: You know, lately we ain't. We ain't in the last four or five years. We ain't been that team to say we need this guy and we get him, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, So Sirianni coach coached the offense when he was on defensive.
Speaker 7: Indy, right, there's a couple other guys there.
Speaker 2: Terry's that he played with.
Speaker 5: So you don't tell you don't feel good about it, Nate, No, no, because, uh, the money he got from you out and correct me. Yet the money he got from the Coats is hells right? So now is you back? But you're gonna pay me. I mean, the kid can play, and if he's healthy and everybody clears, and now it comes down to who's gonna be at the highest.
Speaker 3: So we're just doing numbers. Kurt did it in the break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Cowboys have more money available to pay him today if he were just doing a one year deal a right, right, like think Eagles had you said two.
Speaker 3: Point two point one million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then the Cowboys have ten eleven. So I mean we're doing fantasy numbers. See, we'll take that too many dollars that Shack Learner is about to get.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's not the player he was, right, I mean take the bank for him.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: I guess it's some of that low risk, high reward because if if in the back of your mind you have to say to yourself, if you're Dallas and if you're Philly, I don't need him to be.
Speaker 3: Shack Leonard, right, I just need.
Speaker 4: Him to be somewhat of what he was. See when he was in the coach he was the defense, like he was the centerpiece. Philly is saying, but we got some young studs in front of him, We got some you know, some other guys. But along side of him. Dallas is saying the same thing. We got some players in front of him. We got Michael Parson, you know this. So it's like the piece would fit so nicely in both defenses. And now the price gets run up because you're now playing poker with literally your your rival.
Speaker 3: You're playing poker now for a player who.
Speaker 4: And that drives his price up, right, that drives his price up because if he's worth three, and you're saying, boy, but if he goes to Dallas, that can then return hurt us. So now Dallas says, okay, three's on the table, but now I gotta go five to make them to call their bluff, to make them go, you know, push the cards in. And then Philly saying the same thing, how far are we willing to go? And if Dallas goes five?
Speaker 1: So this is the perfect situation for him. Yeah, two teams interested in him in the same division that both need him and both need him and have a chance to.
Speaker 5: Who need him the most? The Cowboys?
Speaker 3: I guess, I know, I don't even know because.
Speaker 1: He play what what in three weeks? Where with like Knight said, three weeks would be your deadline? Where would he play down to two.
Speaker 5: Just see this Seahawk game, in this Philly game, gonna tell us whether we need a linebacker, because they gonna see number fourteen and number thirty three lined up at the my position in that little center they got about this dog gonna look around.
Speaker 1: And say, hey, yo, let's go at these guys.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I've been trying to quiet about it because Jess has been talking a lot about it, Barry Church has been talking a lot about it. But when they first lined him up there, I said to myself, what happens when a team is gonna be stubborn about running. What happens thirty three and a big man either. Clark is not a very big guy either. So teams that are gonna be stubborn that can match you point for point, we'll see they're scared of looking. And I would hate, I would hate. I would hate for not to have that run stopper man, somebody that can go hit him in the mouth. You know. So here we go, man, we got a boy. It's a big crowd right here. You're just here a link an.
Speaker 2: Let's take our break. When we come back.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll tell Calboys Seahawks the last few minutes of the show and hanging with the boys.
Speaker 5: We got them hogs.
Speaker 12: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped.
Speaker 3: The fresh stout who looks white. That's not there. He escaped, flapped. He'll look for a punch down.
Speaker 12: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 4: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 12: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 3: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 12: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 3: How's wing Stout sound? Christy?
Speaker 9: Juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted tossed in those eleven soul satisfying flavors, paired with hand cut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop range, and of course spicy Cajun fried course.
Speaker 3: I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 6: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog worthy care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here every week fan or haven't been here in years fan, see geek has you covered? Download the seat geek after they seed Geek you're a ticket.
Speaker 3: They're great. Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 13: James right here. You're a twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys? And I am to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 3: Enter today, back to hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the shows.
Speaker 1: The last segment brought to you each and every day by Jigsaw.
Speaker 2: Jigsaw, the official dating partner.
Speaker 5: Who takes Jesse park every day.
Speaker 1: See I can hear you, guys, he's had to take his head. So question for you before we make our picks. Give me one guy, one guy on offense and one gallon defense that we need to look out.
Speaker 3: For Jesse one guy on offense.
Speaker 1: Uh m, Metcalff and Wagner.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Offensively, if if Kenneth Walker gets to a place where he'll play this game.
Speaker 2: That's the running back.
Speaker 3: That's the running back.
Speaker 5: Number nine, single number, Yes, single number.
Speaker 3: They're good. He can be, he can be. He's a good.
Speaker 4: Well, he's a good He has power, he has speed, he has agility, he has good contact balance.
Speaker 3: If he gets if he gets to the if.
Speaker 4: He gets the son, if he gets a Thursday, he could be a guy that can, that can, that can bother you. And defensively, this will be the best secondary as a whole cornerback safety that the Cowboys will face.
Speaker 3: All year long. Really yeah, better than the Niners as a whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as a whole.
Speaker 2: His digs their best safety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course the other guy is just a he.
Speaker 4: You know, Jamal Jamal Adams is you know he he is Marquise Bell like he wants to be. They playing around. He's a linebacker, he's basically a linebacker. Dig is their best safety.
Speaker 7: But why aren't they better than defensively? This is rankings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like athlete for athlete.
Speaker 4: This this group is gonna be and Tarik Woodland is probably their best corner. They have another what's the other guy's name. He's tough, he's tough, he's aggressive, he's tough. So they're gonna have their challenges. They're gonna have the challenge. So I would say, I would say, give me the two corners. Defensively, I wasn't impressed with I wasn't impressed with Bobby Wagner. If you go, if you come right downhill at Bobby Wagner, you're not gonna win, right. But when you make Bobby Wagoner have to kind of move side to side, he at bit he ain't what he once was he he when when he was popping with the leads in the boom. Yeah, but now thirty or whatever. Yeah, Like now you make him kind of have to move a little bit. They have to cover a little bit.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know the other other.
Speaker 4: Kid that they have there, the linebacker Brooks Brooks, He's okay, it's a tackling machine.
Speaker 3: But for me, it's the corners.
Speaker 7: Is Leonard Williams still a guy to Yeah on the insiry about.
Speaker 1: They have a Kobe Bryant on their team with a C Yeah, Bret, Wow, Nate, you got a gallon offense and a gallon defense.
Speaker 5: Yes, I got Yes, you share with.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, this is what you share with us, like.
Speaker 5: Participation, you got nobody we're gonna well we finished smashing these Seahawks and going to the Uh. I don't care about this team.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, let's do picks then, yeah, let's do picks.
Speaker 2: Tried tried to get him in. We got him in for a minute.
Speaker 7: You know the rookie receiver Jackson. He's the local kid, isn't he?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yes, rock Wall I do like him.
Speaker 3: He he again when when Gino was good, he's good. Pronounce his last name Jack Jackson Smith and Jigba in.
Speaker 5: Jigba can you look it down here in Jigba.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I see it now.
Speaker 4: No, he's a nice piece to that group. Man, he can make some plays for you, really good hands. He's a hands catcher, have some speed with him. You could be a special player like they Their wide receiver cord is going to be. It's a good one. I just don't know. And I'll make a prediction. I'll make a prediction. And I'm willing. We're not we don't gamble on this show. We don't condone gambling on the show or on this network. But I'm I'm willing to bet.
Speaker 3: A sandwich, sandwich sandwich, okay.
Speaker 4: That if Deran Bland gets an interception this game, it's gonna be, of course, it's gonna be on the left hand side.
Speaker 3: He plays the right corner, the right corner.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be the receiver on the left hand side running an en route or dig route, and he's gonna undercut it because Gina's gonna throw the ball behind. When I watched him on film, Geno Smith threw that dig route or that inn route several times, and several times that ball was behind. And that is ripe pickings for dron Bland. So if anyone wants to bet me a sandwich, I'll bet you a sandwich that Durron Bland will have an interception in this game and that will be the route that he intercepts.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting, good scouting.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you now, if it happens, I'm going to break my shoulder the way.
Speaker 3: I pat myself on the back.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna be Friday.
Speaker 14: I guess sandwich ever ordered eighty five eighty six, which, by the way, last time we I went on a road trip to New York, we went to one of those famous delis and ordered a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 1: And I'm not like twenty eight dollars for a turkey sads? Good back, huh is it worth twenty eight dollars?
Speaker 2: And it's a turkey sad? It's like a salad.
Speaker 1: How can you mess it up like it's turkey?
Speaker 2: So all right, let me take that?
Speaker 1: Take that Ben, look, Jesse, possibly we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: All right? Is before we pick scores?
Speaker 1: Is this a possible trap game? Usually think about a trap game being a bad team. This is a good team, decent to good team.
Speaker 2: But this run you've got.
Speaker 1: Coming up after this, this next four games, I mean you gotta be. If you're in that locker room, you got to know what's coming.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Is it easy to overlook this team or are they just good enough to keep your attention and say, hey, we can't lose focus.
Speaker 5: Or we're gonna it. Ain't nowhere on this film where they can look and say they got this team. It ain't no way on this find nowt you. They gonna look at the forty niners film, but the Fordya nine is can be looking at they film too, So I mean that's the one thing they got in common. Now you nah, now you a chance. Now, it's just my opinion. Yeah, you can't look at this team. Like I said, you take away the four and nine ers game and you just look. This team is very competitive. Like he said, if Gino is that seventy thirty Gino that shows up, man, they boys will run you out of here, man, DK Metcalf and this locket kid will run you out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just no, this is not a trap. Okay, they have their full attention. And I mean, if I'm the coach, I'm also telling them, hey, listen, if we want this fifth seed, this is a game we bet not lose. For real, because you lose this game, now things can get a little get a little wacky for you, get a little wacky for you. You end up you end up somewhere you don't want to be. You end up somewhere you really don't want to be in the first round. Right now, we're going to Atlanta or to New Orleans. Lose, you lose one of these games, you find yourself in a much difficult situation for the first round. So if I'm the coach, I'm telling gods as well, Hey, this is not only for just a morale for our continued success. But we're talking now. Now, we're getting into the nitty gritty of seedings. And if you if you want to extend your playoff possibilities and probabilities, this this might not be a game you want to lose, because that may send you to a place that may send you home early. I may not, but I'm just saying, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Kurt, you want to kick us off.
Speaker 7: Prediction, Well, yeah, Cowboys will wins home Thursday night game, Big Game. Let's say something like twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight, twenty Nate by how.
Speaker 5: Many Cowboys gonna beat them? It's gonna be low scoring. But you can put any number you want. But the penalties is what's gonna scare that's scared of me. You can put it, you know, it's ten to whatever, ten fourteen, whatever like that. I don't care. But we gotta win this game, and we can't have a lot of penalties.
Speaker 1: All right, Chris, I'm gonna say it's gonna be Cowboys or twenty and oh on turf for the last two years.
Speaker 2: Let's go thirty eight, twenty.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight, twenty. What about jazz, she says, twenty eight ten, twenty eight ten.
Speaker 2: Kurt, Yeah, oh, you already did your Jesse.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I miss Jesse.
Speaker 4: Not sticking with all black guys look alike. You know this is this is the this is the tail end of that three game in twelve days. I think the Cowboys will be a little bit tired.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorrady packing up.
Speaker 4: I know he's packed up already, but they'll they'll kick it in the gear. Give me twenty four thirteen, Cowboys win.
Speaker 1: Oh, twenty four thirteen. Actually just wrote down thirteen. I am going to go my my.
Speaker 3: My mind's telling certain.
Speaker 1: Body, but my body I'm going to go. You know what, because everyone normally I've been going low. When everyone goes high, everyone's kind.
Speaker 2: Of going low. I'm gonna go high. I'm going to go. I'm gonna go forty one thirteen. Chris, what's the pod pick this week?
Speaker 3: He did not give me one?
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to make one?
Speaker 1: You want to make one up? Sure, throw something out there.
Speaker 5: No first receiving touchdowns since they have the best receiving core in the league.
Speaker 2: Either side, either side? All right, Jesse, who.
Speaker 3: You got give me ferg ferg?
Speaker 5: What did they say.
Speaker 2: Best first receiving touchdown?
Speaker 5: Come on, you know I'm ryan with Jess on this.
Speaker 1: Either side, Kurt Lamb, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Chris, I'm gonna go with Cooks.
Speaker 5: Cooks.
Speaker 2: Nate Baby has got schoolmaker.
Speaker 5: She just left.
Speaker 1: It's actually not a bad pick.
Speaker 2: Jazz gets that. I'm gonna go lem go Dak receiving touchdown receiving?
Speaker 5: Is he even throw it to himself?
Speaker 2: Just let me roll with it.
Speaker 4: Maybe a double pass. Oh, they might do the Philly special.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Schoonmaker just to make it fun.
Speaker 5: So you know, you know, they always gonna try to get him in the second round pick.
Speaker 2: Nick just confirmed the first SAT.
Speaker 5: First sack since our boys sick.
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Something like Jeordi they're gonna drug him myself.
Speaker 5: With ivy on the side.
Speaker 1: Could you do it ivy like on the sideline or would you have.
Speaker 5: To go to the league of frown on that.
Speaker 2: You have to go to the locker room.
Speaker 3: I think anytime you have to check, you gotta go.
Speaker 4: You gotta go off the field like sterile kind of plays a little bit, you know, I mean, that's that's probably hippo.
Speaker 1: It always a like that after the game that people actually go out and play on the field.
Speaker 4: And then if you're trying to roll around, if you're trying to get a needle in the like, they come like that, like the play runs off the field. You're standing on the sideline, you're about to get inject on the needle and.
Speaker 2: Jerks out of your arms.
Speaker 3: No, the running back.
Speaker 4: Is running on the sideline and they running to Yeah, jam you up. Now, I'm suing you now, I'm seeing good point.
Speaker 2: All right, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully we'll be back on victory Friday. Jesse Nate Kurk, good stuff, Chris, thanks for keeping us on the air Jazz, thanks for keeping him company, Josh, thanks for putting us on all the social channels with.
Speaker 2: No show Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Doctors appointment, Go, Cowboys, go, doctor's appointment, and we'll be back.
Speaker 5: On Why you don't look at us when you say that, Why you don't look at us when you say doctor Friday?
Speaker 1: Doctor, doctor appointment, appointment, doctor's appointment. Okay, all right, we'll be back Friday wearing let's wear Cowboys gear Friday if they win.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got some shirt coming for us to you. Guys are gonna love I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna love them. They got hangings, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Hang it big hangings.
Speaker 5: You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Alright Friday, we'll be back hanging with the boys. See then we all.
Speaker 5: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.