Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woofstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Hello on, ladies and gentlemen. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. Today. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, the Liberty City Legend, the Bingo Ring of Fame Honoree, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Tell family, friend or loved one to do likewise and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from family, friends and loved ones can do likewise. Thank you, or you'll continue support of Nightcap, UNC and OHO sponsored by boost Mobile. Every subscriber counts. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock. If you cannot find it in its city or store near a city or a state near you, just order it online. Two teams will have a lot to celebrate tomorrow. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier and then your celebration, please drink responsibly. Now, go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shave Shape Media, and go subscribe to the Humble Batties podcast YouTube page that had their first live show. Whatever yesterday was Thursday, right, their first live show was Thursday. Check it out. Very interesting. O Joe, you dirty man. Make sure you check out my clothing Company eighty four with eighty five being spelled out everything restop. We also introduce new Beanie's Ojoe in every color. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours Wild Supplies last. It's up on the screen so you all can see it. We got the black, brown, blue, dark gray, I guess that's this is royal blue, red, olive. I guess that's emerald, light gray, yellow, and pink. So make sure you grab your Beanie's nightcap, Beanie Scully and your favorite color. Wild Supplies Last. Tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans. It's our first Bring Tour stop and the tickets are on sale now. Unfortunately, the VIP Meet and Greek tickets are all sold out, but there are still many tickets left available for the big show February sixth at the Mahela Jackson Theater. You don't want to miss it. We got some big guests lined up for the show. Both Nightcap and Club Shasha have been not dominated for NAACP Image Award. Night Cap was nominated Outstanding Podcast Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club Shay Shane was nominated Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture. Please go vote for your favorite two guys on Ken Ojo. The link is pinned on our social bios o Cho. There's no more guessing. Cowboys have officially hired Brian Schottenheimer, who was their officive coordinator last year. Jared made the movie and he was comfortable. Now mind you now remember the reports that came out. Jerry really liked Dion, and Steven really wanted Brian shot and he really he really wanted Jerry really liked Coach Prime. But Stephen Woo, they were really button it and I came over here said, O Joe, that's a bull jive smoking running over some blue jive. But it was just something to smoke screen Hey, we talked to coach Prime. That's not that's not one token.
Speaker 3: We get on. We're good with that.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Cowboys. Notably, they didn't interview any of the top candidates, the Ben Johnson UH. Cliff Kingsbury couldn't talk because he was in the Uh he was going week the week so you only had your You could only talk if you were in the bye week. So Naggie Spagnola, Eric g Aaron Glenn, none of the top candidates were interviewed by Jerry. Yeah, Brian Schottenheimer. Again, my only problem, oyo, I don't have a problem chat. I don't want anybody to think that I have a problem with the hire. But don't give me this bull job. You want somebody that called plays. Mike McCarthy called plays, you see. Yeah, we want somebody with previous head coaching experience. We want somebody that called plays. Brian Schottenheimer has never been a call head coach. He didn't call plays. That's not to hear nor there. Oh, Joe, what do you think about the high.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously Jerry wants to continue continue his reign with power.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to RELINQ with that power.
Speaker 5: He wants to be in control of everything, and he hired a culture that will fall in line.
Speaker 3: With just that.
Speaker 2: And and you know what else, Joe, not to cut you off, brain Jason whitten On, Oh yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 5: So again Jerry getting in the way again, doing things his way, And the definition of insanity, Chack, you stay and stay with me now.
Speaker 6: The definition of insanity is doing things.
Speaker 5: Over and over and over and the way you see fit and expecting different results. The results have been the same for years, for years, and you continuous to do it. Jason, Garrett, Mike McCarthy, now, mister Schottenheimer. Nothing is going to change until you remove yourself and get out the way. Allow people to do their job, not multiple not you try to do multiple things at once.
Speaker 2: Chan Gaily, Dave Campo, Wade Phillip, Jason Garrett, Mike McCarthy, now Brian Schottenheimer, all of them.
Speaker 3: Nothing changed. It's just different names, but nothing's changed.
Speaker 6: But any of any of the people that you just called, will any of them challenge Jerry my point exactly?
Speaker 2: And you let him feel your staff and you let him like, well, I want this guy to be on your defensive staff. I want this guy to be on your offensive staff. No coaching is gonna do that. No, no, no, they're not going to do that. If it's one thing, oh Joe, Yes, sir, I go to a company and I'm looking around, I'm going to give them an opportunity. That don't mean I'm going to keep them. But if I like what I hear, I'll keep them. But I'm not gonna let you tell me, well, you got to keep this VP, or you got to keep this CFO, or you got to keep this seal. No, hell no, that ain't happening. Yeah, but it's her another thing, ojo. Now, one other team attempted to interview Brian shatten Hymer. Noah, all I want to know is this, Look I forget me somebody somebody else won't. Cause if don't, nobody else wanted that something. You tried to tell me something I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, well, huh, you gotta think about it. Think about it now, look at the Elerson in the room. Now, the coaches that were available, we took about good coaches and also that were also available that could have come to Dallas, that could have interviewed in Dallas, wouldn't go for the Shenanigans. No, you think Ben Johnson gonna sand down. He's gonna tell Ben Johnson who we can bring on and who we can Aaron Glynn. I mean obviously he wouldn't. He wouldn't get the job anyway. You think Amaron Glynn is gonna come to Dallas. No, you're gonna tell Aaron Glynn what type of staff he can put together.
Speaker 2: But people believe he could work with coach Belichick. Can you imagine him telling Coach Belichick, Hey, I want Jason Whitten to come on and he gonna be your coach.
Speaker 5: A waiting man, Man Belichick, man BELTI ten damn ten. Jerry's world downsolutely. You have to get out of your own way.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 3: You don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's been an offensive coordinator before. He's with the Jets for three years. His highest point is highest points per game they were thirteen.
Speaker 3: He called for Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: The highest points per game was twenty first he also called in Seattle. His highest points per game was six. In twenty eighteen, he had two three top ten offenses. As far as points, he had his eight point seven, twenty five point three, twenty six point eight, and then that ended and this was his first full way back. That's been a coordinator correct, Okay, so he's been a coordinator. He's been a coordinator for eleven years, had some success orchestrated three top ten offenses in Seattle, none in the top twenty in Saint Louis and none in the top ten. And at the Jets with the but he wasn't coordinated or wasn't he was. Okay, okay, okay, so he's with that. He's so he was there with with Rex. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. So we know those offenses. Back then, O Joe was running football play behind the defense. It was a more crowd than pound.
Speaker 3: But his most success it came in Seattle.
Speaker 2: He did have great success in Seattle with russ six sixteen points per game, ninth in points per game, eighth in points per game. That's pretty good resume. But we know why he got the job because Jerry wants someone that he can control. He's really that simple. There's no other I'm not gonna make it a black white issue because I don't believe it's a black white issue.
Speaker 3: It's a control issue. Jerry wants control.
Speaker 2: Jerry wants control, because Jerry wants credit, none of the blame, but the control. Because this thing fell apart. I can't believe this happened. I'm shocked, is anybody, No, you're not shocked. If anybody you put this if together, you should be the least shock that it fell apart. Right, But like you said, I mean, you do what you're done, you get what you've always gotten. It's hard for me to believe I can be in a scenario at some point in time I'm going to change something if I do, if I get the same results for thirty years and my objective. But Jerry's a promoter. Jerry's not trying to win. Jerry's not fooling me. He might fool some of the fans in Dallas, and I think for the most part they've even called on.
Speaker 3: Jerry's all about selling.
Speaker 2: Jerry looks at it like anytime they're talking about me, that's good enough.
Speaker 3: We don't need to talk.
Speaker 2: They don't need to talk about me winning championships, they don't need to talk about me. Being that they're talking about me, so I'm in the news, that's good enough for him, right, Uh? And I don't I don't see it changing. They bring back the same captain. Uh. If you look at guys Lee Dallason play, well, look at now Neville Gallimore.
Speaker 3: He went to the Rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ball out cracking up. I'm just saying, they make a train for a guy at Carolina. They give a fourth round draft pick and the guy had how many he might have had four catches the rest of the year, You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Though, Yes, yeah, obviously, man, listen, I don't I don't know what Jerry, Jerry is doing.
Speaker 2: I can't question it.
Speaker 5: I've been around football for a very long time, obviously, not as long as you have, and not as long as he has. He's an owner, he's a GM hell, he's every goddamn thing he is. He just thinks his way always works, and the fact that he wants credit is just beyond me. You know, when you can look at the landscape of the NFL with all the owners that consistently win, all the other franchises where they win insistently, you know, the Packers, the Bills, the Chiefs, the Steelers, I mean, teams have a rich history and winning.
Speaker 6: You know, anybody, You don't see any of the owners front and center making decisions.
Speaker 5: You know, pigeonholding head coaches, not allowing them to depict their staff people that they work well with.
Speaker 6: I mean, all that, all that matters, All that matters, and the fact that control and credit is what he wants is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And has Jerry has probably let's just say for the sake, but let's just be safe. He owned ten other businesses. How many of those businesses you think he hands on none because he doesn't know. But yet he thinks he knows football. But he's been around football the longest, so he feels like he knows it. Yeah, I've been around aploud. It doesn't make me a tractor? The hell you talking about? It? Just caught you around something. Hey, As a matter of fact, Oh Joe, I'm sleeping my garage tonight. That don't make me a car. Yeah. Trying to figure out what makes what makes him think he knows just because you're around something.
Speaker 3: Hell O, Joe, if.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna give me all the if somebody gonna give me the scouting report, I can read off what they wrote down, you sink. Jared going to the Senior Bowl and out there looking this guy got his no pad Like, okay, guy got great pad level drops his hip. Great transition change of direction. Oh he bends the edge really well. I like the way button press.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he don't know, not detailing sharp like that, but there are guys that do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the the guy name that runs the Cowboys? Will Will McClay, Will Clay hit those. Yeah, he writes the notes, gives him to Jerry and then Jared, and they have a little selection. Okay, okay, And who do we think is gonna be available when we select? At the time we select, they give them a list of names. Everybody have their thing. Well, Jered, this is what we need. Okay, Jared, this is what we need. Brouh, Michael Parsons fail in your lap. You ain't do nothing. CD fail in your lap? Right, come on, bro, that ain't nothing. They failed to you. They had an agreement Davontae's mill. The Eagles want a Davonte's smil that's like, hey, we'll trade up. Just don't bother him. We'll let y'all trade Okay, fine, you just don't select Parksons or you're not gonna select Partson. You're gonnake Davonte right, Okay, boom see they failing their lap. Mm hmm. All the other receivers were gone, so who ain gonna pick? They needed receiver. Jedda was gone, Judy was gone, Ruds were gone, Water was gone. Wow, he really went out on a limb and got CD. I need a receiver he last one left? Oh no my bad? No, yeah, because you Jalen Record went before CD.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bregor went, Brega went to the Philly right Philly.
Speaker 2: Yes, So o Cho, that ain't nothing. If a god just fall in your lap. No, you want to impress me, Do what Kansas City did. Zoom up the draft boarding, go get somebody. That's what's impressive. That's what that lets me know. Okay, they know what they're doing. We didn't do that, so I just don't get it. Mingo had seventeen catches for one hundred and sixty seven yards all year. He had five catches for sixty four yards when he arrived than Dallas, and he played eight games, played nine for Carolina, and they traded the fourth round pick for him, right fourth or fifth. Trading the fourth round pick for that kind of production.
Speaker 5: He doesn't know what he's doing on he miss does, but there's no way he does. It's not you know, it's it's almost it's it's.
Speaker 2: Let's see old on. Oh Joe, did Justin Jefferson go before after CD? He went twenty second? Oh so you so when you went CD and Justin Jefferson went twenty second? Check the numbers out right, look at the numbers between the two. But he know football, Yeah, not the CD is a back because CD is a number one receiver.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, But I don't know very many people that's taking CD over Jetta. I mean maybe Cowboy fans, But I'm talking about if you poll, if you poll GMS, you poll all thirty two GMS and says, okay, you got Jedda or you got CD, because right now people gonna take Chase in Jedial.
Speaker 3: They won two.
Speaker 2: Both of those guys were unanimous first team All Pros. They weren't a whole lot of unanimous first team All pros, but those two guys, with two of them and je Jami have been an All Pro every year except what last year? He got nicked. He went over one thousand doll too. It missed like seven games. Can you imagine what his numbers would have been? Ain't nobody close to him? His first three years his first four years, his first five years, nobody's close to those numbers. Now with the season that a Chase had, Chase might have an opportunity to get him. But he's gonna probably need another fourteen to fifty hundred, which is possible, which is quarterback and that system.
Speaker 3: But Jared don't know what he's doing. Man.
Speaker 2: And like I said, I don't got no problem with Brian Schottenheimer. I'm just saying this notion that he's scouring and he's trying to get the best man for the job. I don't believe he's doing that. I don't believe he's ever done that. Now, say he's not gonna get a chat cowboy fans. Jerry is not gonna get anybody that's gonna offer him some resistance.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what, Brian Shott and hyper doesn't have any say on the final fifty three, any say in free agency, any say in the draft.
Speaker 5: And all those are things that the head coach should have some type of say yes or control over.
Speaker 2: Just basically almost like I guess what if they still have arranged marriages? Hold on, I do one. They gotta be with this lady. But I need to do it. You try to tell me what I want. I know what I want Jerry is that this is an arrange marriage. Jerry is telling you, he's picking players, telling you what you need as opposed to what you want or what would best or or what would fit best to the system. Right now, it's them coming back. I mean I had the as far as I know. See that's another thing. What if Brian Sharton Hopper water Hig is on DC mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's crazy. I mean, listen, it's crazy the way things have run. Obviously, Jerry has the power. We understand that he's going to exercise that right and that power and every turn and every chance he gets, every chance, at every turn, Terry gets he's killing this. He's killing his own franchise, he's killing his own team.
Speaker 2: He does and he doesn't he does, he just does get it. And I like, look here, it's hard to say CD A.
Speaker 6: Top five, he's top five.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I mean one to one. I think I think you and I in agreement. One to Jedda Chase, Chase Jetta and Gold year to year last year with Jella, I mean two years, last two years. But the first couple of years with Jetta, Chase has been Gangbusters triple crowd.
Speaker 3: What triple crowd?
Speaker 2: I mean this was a Chase third year, so it's not very many guys to get an opportuity to win the triple Crown so soon, right, Smitty won it in two thousand and five, so that was close to it because Smitty came in and O one one, two, three four five, so it's fifth year. My brother won a triple crown. He came into eighty eight, so it's fifth year. Jerry came in and and eighty five. He won a triple crown in ninety and his sixth year Cooper Cup? Hot?
Speaker 3: What year was Cooper Cup when he won a triple crown? Could have been no more than.
Speaker 2: Three ever twenty twenty, twenty twenty. It was the twenty twenty one, I think that one if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: What was Cup? Drafted nineteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen, So okay, so five years, so that that I'd be so about to add, you know about six year? Oh yo?
Speaker 3: So whe up? Betweenty four and.
Speaker 2: Six years when guys normally win the triple crown and CD h that see excuse me, not CD Chase one of the quickest third year. Fourth this fourth year? Right, what was this third year for him?
Speaker 3: Third?
Speaker 2: This is his third year?
Speaker 3: Now one two, three, four?
Speaker 2: Fourth year?
Speaker 3: This is fourth season because he's drafted in twenty one, remember.
Speaker 6: Chase, Yeah, two years left on this deal, so it would have been his third year.
Speaker 3: Fifth.
Speaker 2: No, he won in this third year. No, he would have done the contract after this third year he played this year. Okay, I see, I see, I see. Yeah, cuck, you got to count a lot of time when you get confused, thought, Joe is that people don't count the year you drafted. He played that year twenty way he played in twenty one. You're right, I'm tripping, I'm sure. So that's why you know. You see nineteen ninety to ninety nine, that's ten years. A lot of times people will say from ninety to two thousand, No, that's eleven years. So he so that's about the time frame, somewhere between four and six years. Guys. So, uh, Chase is just interget in his prime. So you're gonna see big time production as long as and and we saw even when when what you call him got hurt last year two years ago. Excuse me, Burrow. He still put up those numbers. Yeah, most definitely him. And that's what that's what I'm saying, that's what I'm seeing. When you got a guy, o Joe, and I don't have to alter anything. He's him. I ain't got a stacking, I ain't got a bunch of I ain't gotta put him in motion. I can just call a play and say, son, go get open. I can put him in the slot. I can put him out wide. Yes, I can put him in motion. Yes, I can stack it. He can run shallow, he can run deep, he got intermediate. He's great after the catch. He can high point the ball. Everybody, what am I gonna complain about? Everything?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: You know what what's funny is?
Speaker 5: Maybe it's it's a handful of it's a handful of receivers that can do that man.
Speaker 2: Only hand pull about only a hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and people in the chad might not understand what you mean.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, take a five yard route and turn into an eighty yard spectacular.
Speaker 5: Many every time you mess around and take a bad mess around and take a bad angle, that's to miss a tackle, Ojo.
Speaker 6: There's some receivers that make coaching coaching job.
Speaker 2: Easy, You're right, check this out, Ojoe with another higher. Over the weekend, Pete Carroll was hired as head coach of the Raiders. Pete Carrolls and the Raiders have reached the agreement on a three year deal with a team option for a fourth. When the regular season start, Carol will become the oldest person to ever serve as head coach in the NFL. He turned seventy four in September. The previous record was held by Romeo Cranell, who was seventy three when he served as interim head coach of the Houston Texans.
Speaker 3: Ojo, do you like this move?
Speaker 6: It's peak, It's Pete Carroll. I like Pete Carroll.
Speaker 2: Peet's resume. You know, it speaks for himself what he's done. He's a Super Bowl winning head coach.
Speaker 5: Again, when I look at what he has to work with over in Las Vegas, I'm not sure why he would want to. Maybe he knows something we don't know. Maybe he knows something. You know, he has something. Quarter What do you want thirty two of those jobs?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, But still, I mean just just going to take a job knowing that your least is gonna be short, knowing that you don't have the most important position on your team, on that team that matters, be able to compete and contend, and that do you know what conference division he's at?
Speaker 2: Yes, AFC West, AFC West, the City Chargers, all of them got quarterbacks. Everybody got quarterbacks for the Max except who exactly.
Speaker 5: But I'm not sure that he got to be thinking about something eating, must be cooking up something with Mark Davis.
Speaker 2: I don't let ma ask you this, and Chad, y'all can help me. You understand, you're seventy years old. This thirty two year old thing, she nice, got long hair, she got ooh skin, Oh yeah, stacked like dirty laundry in the dorm room. I'm on nine. He'll din her back and when she stepped, he'll step he y'all, I'm talking about she'll stepper, Y'allmost see, she's gonna have on wire Sell, she'll have on tom Ford, she'll have on them blood bottoms. Everything is, Everything is immaculate, and she's interested in you. You taking that. Pete Carroll said about to be seventy four, how many jobs you think he's gonna get? The NFL at the age of seventy four. Hey, I like her.
Speaker 5: You going with it, Like listen, when you put it like that, when you give me that kind of analogy, I like him.
Speaker 2: You going with it.
Speaker 5: But everything you just said, you know you said about Tom Ford. Yes, I know, the nice shoes and she's a stepper. Yeah, everything you just describing that woman ain't the goddamn Las Vegas Raiders. They don't forget her, you know. Now the lost the Las Vegas Raiders is the one where your homeboys say, hey boy, I shop, I need to want to take one for the team to night. No, no, the one I got.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a team.
Speaker 5: Now her friend she said she had to bring her friend with her. Now her friend is on the six. Yeah, the Las Vegas play it's like.
Speaker 6: Like getting getting ready to be the head coach for the Chiefs or something.
Speaker 2: But you have to understand the o jo she's shown interest in you. Yeah, she ain't got to have on nothing. She about to come out the house with crops. She might come out the house with that bonnet on. But she's thirty two mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah Curry, yeah, yeah, hold on, let me let me give the visuals together. Now, how tall how tall are we talking? She sawwhere between? She sawwhere between five seven and five nine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do you. I'm gonna do you one better.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do you one better because we both, we both talk. Let's just make up. Just just make it five five, five nine, five ten.
Speaker 5: So when she puts a when she put some eels on, we call her Amazon thirty two. Got a nice job. She makes six figures, little six figures. Ooh, when you see how she ain't got nothing on. She carried, she carried Louis all the time. She got her own, got her own crib, got her own car. And you gotta be careful now because because everything you described right now as a woman.
Speaker 3: She talks back.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I listened too, she talks. I listen, Ah, know what you talking about? No joke. Hey, I about to be pitt yourself. Man, I halfited you all that. I'm past that stage, Joe, Joe, Well, I got to the past, and I guess gotta be by way. Oh no, you talked back, YoY, you know what you right? I he didn't want to go over there. Why didn't you tell me this yesterday? I like I like it.
Speaker 5: I like I I understand for you at listen, you're in a different phase he in life of you under you have to understand you don't have not like you Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: See yeah, Tom Brady wanted Ben Johnson, Right, Johnson, I ain't got no quarterback. Yeah, ideally, would I like to be in the same division. No, But I got a quarterback over here. I got skill position players over here. Yeah, I got a lot of cap space and I can bill guess what. I got a quarterback on a rookie contract, so I could put some pieces around it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got you got a little time. Got my two more.
Speaker 2: Years, got two more years, more years. So with that being said, oh Joe, but Pete being seventy about to be seventy fourth, think about it. In the history of the game, they're only one other coach. Romeo was seventy three and he was introm what in had he wasn't you know? That wasn't somebody hired him and gave the job. He just took over. So for me, for Pete, it's a no brainer. Now Pete can't build a team. We saw what he did with Seattle. But Russ came to him in the third round. I think Russ was a third round draft pick, and we saw what happened. They had a great defense. They built that thing. They had be Wagged, they had Sharp, they had Chancellor, they had Earl, they had Malcolm Smith, that had Bennett, they had Cliff April, that had Red, had a squad big time. Russ come in. Remember now, they assigned Matt Flinn in free agency from Green Bay.
Speaker 3: He was expected.
Speaker 2: They gave him ten million dollars guaranteed, had a thirty million dollar contract, ten million dollars signing bonus. And he never touched the feel of Russ. Beady Mountain Camp. Crazy how that worked. Hey, and maybe they can, maybe they can, Maybe he can strike lightning. He under see the thing is on Joe. He understands. He's been a head coach a lot of differ stoffs. He's head coach at the Jets, he's head coach at the Patriots, head coach at Seattle, head coach here, head coach at USC. And you look at what he did USC. The USC was not winning before Pete got there. He put USC back on the map. Now you old enough to remember when USC had that juggernaut late sixties and through the seventies. They were hell, they were loaded. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I mean you got to think about it. They had Charles White and Marcus Allen, Ronnie Lott, Dennis Smith, Joey Browner Ross, all the all those guys. So they were they were really Lynn Kine, all those guys were in that backfield, they were really they were really good. Mun yos. Yeah. I think Don mose Barb was on that team. They were, they were, they were loaded. But Pete knows how to build a team. But at the end of the day, if you look at the teams when he's had his best, most success at a quarterback os and without him. So Russell, Hey, Russ, Pete, reunite in open I mean in Vegas, Himan Eman Russ, Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good one. That's a good that's a good one. I like, I like, I like what you're thinking. Mm hmmm, that's a possibility. I'm not I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I am not sure. Damn. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A quarterback that you're familiar with, the quarterback that you want a Super Bowl with, you know.
Speaker 6: But there were some there were some issues internally.
Speaker 1: It got yep, people like I see diminishing skills, right, Nah, bro I, I ain't really trying to give you two hundred plus Russey bro I A.
Speaker 2: And you know, hey, spend the block. Yeah yeah, you know some type of thing be so bad on't you. You've got a choice but to spend the block. Yeah, I don't. That ain't what That ain't what I said out to do right some side.
Speaker 5: For sometimes that's what you have to do.
Speaker 2: You know that half your age plus seven ninus three mm hmmm. So that's where I come forward. That's that's you know, that's my box. It is, I say, right here, Joe, I ain't going outside of it, you know, side to side, side to side, right here, But I ain't going outside that box. Okay, maybe, but.
Speaker 6: It's yes, depending on who it is, maybe.
Speaker 2: You're gonna talk about you know, you don't talking about O Joe. You know I say that sometime you don't. Hey, like, hey, you boy age twenty seven to thirty seven.
Speaker 3: No more, O Joe.
Speaker 6: It's different. It's different.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: You know it's good. You know, it's good about us. It's really un under standing and realizing we're not the same as we were.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Oh, we understand what we're capable of doing at our age.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Yes, we did it now in our teams in twenties and thirties.
Speaker 2: Man, we ain't pulling that. We're not pulling that shit off.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, why I ain't even look, I ain't fin. I ain't fin the grab.
Speaker 2: No twenty five year old like I could when I was thirty two, thirty three. I already know that right now, Oh Joe, I'm when I can, not when I want to. You see what I'm saying, Oh Joe, I'm when I tell you, not what I want to understand that yet understable state we been.
Speaker 5: Now stay with me. Yes, there's a different between the two. Hey, you know what you know what you got? You got self awareness? Of course, stealth awareness is so important, but it's lacking in so many, so many of our men today, it's lacking in so many of us. Yeah, deal trying to think you can keep up and do some of the things you did when.
Speaker 2: You No, I'm hey, I'm who I am about to be eight six months fit yourself now, I don't look it. I still I'm in shaved, you know, I eat my bedge and do my alms. But hey, at the end of the day they hit that Google. Hey, y'all, damn fifty fifty seven? Yeah on fifty seven. Yeah, Hey, hey, old Joe, you know sometimes you have to Hey, catch the scrabbler coming out of the supermarket. You know what, I'm leaning on the wall. Hey, I'm leaning on the wall. Wait, come, you know what I mean? Hey, it's a nine. Oh, it's a ninth in it.
Speaker 6: It's two strikes and three balls.
Speaker 5: What you're gonna do now, Hey, go a quarter to a in two minutes, two minute drive?
Speaker 2: Hey, wi he you seen your car for a little while. Watch you go in and out? Okay, Hey, o Joe, she looks as desperate as I.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: You desperate. I'm desperate. Hey, left back their lamper? The hell you're talking about?
Speaker 5: It's so funny the way you're telling it, and I'm visualizing it and actually lived it.
Speaker 2: Just like that, Just like that. Yeah, like my homeboy told us one chick o Joe, he said, I'm ugly. You ugly. Let's go home and screw I hung myself to death. I ain't ugly or a month old life. I'm ugly at you don't. Hey, don't look like you could get anybody I damn show Kate right, wait on, Hey, it's don't want to get there and get some gay, get some money, Chris baffles it. Gets a peanut butter out of that machine with water?
Speaker 3: You get it? Hey, I see you right here at fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be right here fifteen. I ain't going to women. Oh man' oh you funny? Do it look like I'm laughing at you? Good memories. I see the way you dressed, you coming out of the house, dress like this here. Ain't nobody said no, you wouldn't expect to see nobody, Because anytime a woman is fact to see somebody, you best believe she's gonna be She's gonna be laid and she gonna be right. You ain't finna run the risk she's gonna have her face together and she ain't finna come out there looking like who did it? And what fun? Every time?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: We're about to do a toss to uh to rail show on Netflix. Let's take a chat. Take a look at this.
Speaker 5: I got somebody, but now she just got sitting here like the fifth wheel for the second minutes.
Speaker 6: You ain't saying that to me.
Speaker 5: You have to find something to do while I'm here, not something to do or someone to do.
Speaker 1: Something is not here.
Speaker 5: He's busy money, be perfect because he ain't gonna be all in your space.
Speaker 6: Show no shirt.
Speaker 1: He's in well known retired NFL.
Speaker 5: He got let me see if I'm about this life. One rule when you use the bathroom, you have to go downstairs.
Speaker 6: Hey, I plunged in like a like a dice and game.
Speaker 2: Then why you had to break that up? You could have brought that up a little later. Which part the part about oh he got a lot of rules, you ain't have to mention no rules.
Speaker 5: No, no, uncle, See you don't want to lie to him at the beginning. That's that's that's the one thing that's exactly.
Speaker 2: What I want to do in the beginning.
Speaker 5: No, unkie, you want to sit in the president early so you don't waste your time.
Speaker 2: No, hey, hey, you know, Hey, I'm gonna go break Let me break there. Let me bring that on them after we you know, we at the we're at the table. So what's what's some of your biggest pet peas? Right? I don't like someone being late, okay, burping or passing gas. That's that's how you break that in on your damp, the mood I ain't running the mood out in toilet. She's still interested. Did she call you no?
Speaker 3: No, but yall.
Speaker 6: I probably gave it a wrong number. You changed it lout telling what happened.
Speaker 2: Was you done gave it the rules?
Speaker 3: She probably?
Speaker 2: She probably drank milk, eat cheese, eat all the vegetables, just be blowing it up.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you got to sacrifice if you want something. You know that I oh no. Sometimes you have to compromise. If it's something that you really want. You can't always if you had a set of rules and obics. Sometimes there it's something that you like, you know it's it's in the Bible. Sometimes you have to sacrifice and compromise if it's something that you're actually interested in.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. O't, Joe, I can't.
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't like it like that? A one A A. But that's always been That's always been my faith. So it's not not something new. It's not. I mean, it's for the first time that you know. Probably people that are that I've said it publicly, but if you've been around me right all my teammates. Bro.
Speaker 3: No, hell, now it is. I appreciate you looking out for you.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna always do that.
Speaker 5: Always makes you good Because at that time when we were filming, I didn't like the kind I didn't.
Speaker 2: Like the space you were in.
Speaker 6: You know, I didn't like not really having someone.
Speaker 5: Obviously this was before the Michelle or Debacco and then you know that, it was when I was trying to plug and find people that you can date and and they can they can feel that void in that space.
Speaker 2: And then and I.
Speaker 6: Think I failed to this point because I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't. You know, I don't really get it. If I went up that balloon where they parked the balloon up partner the balloon fow twenty A hold on, I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad you just mentioned that I should do a twenty versus one.
Speaker 2: Huh, what's your think?
Speaker 3: You know what? No, another you don't think? So they're real popul skull.
Speaker 2: Bad Hey, look at her player, real real ain't want to play with like that old Joe. You could joke about a lot of things. Look, you know real better than me. But the way I've been around rail, well, don't play like that. Like that see rail got real like, oh, rail more than like values kind of like me. She old schools family, She ain't from New she ain't from New York, she ain't from Cali, and stuff like that. Rail got Southern rules, southern southern upbringing. Some stuff. Ain't gonna jib with her.
Speaker 5: Hey, real real, real, real head right now. But what I mean, she's got miss she she's she's seen and viewed as as a mean girl.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: She she's viewed and seen as a villain.
Speaker 5: And I told, I told her, name you one person history? And then't you one person that made history? You know, well everybody can everybody else? Everybody, everybody, everybody can't beat the ero.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes what I what I always say about embracing being the villain in what you do? Yes, old ways, you know I can name. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you some example.
Speaker 2: I'ma give you. I'ma give you one example.
Speaker 3: What that.
Speaker 2: House Wives of Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Even if you're don't watch the show, yeah cause I know, though.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I don't watch the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could tell you who the villain is, and I can tell you to make the most money from the show.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, miss Nie, Yeah, huh.
Speaker 6: Come on that people are tuning in for Oh, ain't they ain't tuned in for.
Speaker 5: Cool by y'all, cool by y'all moments, shit cool by y'all moments to get you fired.
Speaker 6: You won't have no goddamn show exactly.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm gonna. I'maieve it at that y'all. Make you y'all go check it out. Let me know what y'all think. I want you guys to watch it and come back and let me know if they portrayed real in the right light. Make sure you go watch Wags to Riches on Netflix. It's out now, Wags to Riches. Hold on, Joe, you all, if you ain't doing your bought no favor, know I did your I did your great favorite chat. Do y'all think, bro?
Speaker 5: The fact that how you talking about I didn't do your favorite, The fact that I didn't even mentioned you.
Speaker 2: Period is a favor. Oh Joe, if you're gonna mention me, If you're gonna mention me and say, hey, he got all these rules, he got like fifty eleven rules, I just say that.
Speaker 5: I say I said the only issue that you might have is that he has rules. Now, everyone has a set of rules, everyone has boundaries, everyone has.
Speaker 6: Things that are there non negotiable.
Speaker 5: I think I thought it was important for me to let her know about just one rule, and she was okay with that.
Speaker 2: So that means your foot is in the already. Your foot is in the door already.
Speaker 6: See, she's gonna compromise.
Speaker 5: When you when you say, when you say Shannon Sharp, certain things go out the window.
Speaker 2: Certain boundaries go out the window.
Speaker 5: Certain things that you wouldn't tolerate from somebody else, they'll tolerate from you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how I would do it. I say, he and I got this partner man. I say, you know, he played in the NFL, had a great career. He's six foot tall, he still work out, hard working. Yeah, I said, funny, great as humor. Now if you want to laugh, he's the guy. He's the guy. I mean, he got great personality.
Speaker 3: He loved to do.
Speaker 2: He fly out the cuff. Whatever you like to do. You want to go budget jumping, he right there. You want to go go carton, he right there. You want to go horseback riding. There's nothing that you could possibly want to do that, he will say no to. He's that kind of outgoing, fun loving guy. He's the guy that whatever your adventures are, you're right there with it. Come on, now, see that's what I'm gonna do. I said, Hey, you want something that that the thing I know about it. God, he loved hard. Yeah, I say, he loves hard. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for you once. He once. Once y'all get to that point where he's like, Okay, we're gonna do this. Yeah, he all in, all in. If you want the son, I go get that bitch. That's what I'm saying. So now I'm gonna say, I say, I just got one that said, look that's my boy. I said. We ain't brothers, I said, but we close. The only difference is we ain't got the same blood. That's all I ask. Is this all I'm gonna ask you is this, If my boy fall, will you catch it? See what out there for you? That's what I did, y'all. Hey, that has served me hem me right there right what a sun? He said. That's all you had to do on y'all And you got me hype. Well, you got me hype right now.
Speaker 5: Listen I couldn't do the presentation like that. I couldn't do it in that manner option because you know, be on camera they feiled.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm the slowest stick to a certain you.
Speaker 5: Know what I went I went off. I went off, you know, the stripping whatever we were supposed to be talking about. Just to plug you, Ben.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: There's a new article from Seth Wickersham and Dan Vany now out of Nada. He says, Snyder effing hates the commander's success, and it's a denial, sad and devastated. Snyder outlook has evolved. There's still anger and he remains in denial about what led to his ouster said one person close to it in a circle. But there is also something else, sadness for himself. That person said it's killing him is devastating for him.
Speaker 3: Listen, uh h.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, it's more so the younger folk. Right when you and your ex breaker.
Speaker 5: You know, you know a lot of people would like to say, oh, I'm happy for you, I'm happy that you're doing well. God damn no, no time you want to wish the worst. I don't want nothing good to happen with you and benate with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people are like that, And.
Speaker 5: That's how Dance Snyder's feeling right now. What did you expect to happen? You had ample time to do right. You had ample time to do right by commanders, fans. You had ample time to do right by your franchise. Because it starts at the top, it starts with you. You had time to do it. The fact that your franchise turned around in less than a year after you were gone says all you need to know. See Dan, another place, there's another place that I'm not gonna mention. That's all school going to turn around as soon as someone is out the way, Jared, I neither hear no there can. We not talking about them no more. But I'm just telling you what happens when someone is removed. That that doesn't mean well for a team and a franchise entity and the business of the magnitude of better the commanders.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes, oyo uh, a person can say, I'd rather you be sad with me than happy somewhere else. The possibility or the thought that you might be happy, yeah, is enough to crush me. Yes, sir, so no, stay here and be miserable with me, because I don't want you to find happiness. I don't want you to find success because if you find that, that means there had to be something wrong with me. Because see said, but I don't believe. I don't believe you find success. I believe you create it. You create success, create happiness. Now you can be in a situation that's chaotic, that doesning allow you. You so focused on all the argillery stuff that's going on around you that you don't get an opportunity to focus.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's not how I am.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would crush me, but I'd rather you be happy elsewhere than another day miserable here with me. Man, that's a good one. But I like that. I'm just not I'm just not built locked. I don't own to you. I don't want somebody to be where they're not wanted. Well, I'm not wanting because O your the saddest place. See, people think that being alone is sad. The saddest place, the loneliest place is being some place you're not wanted. Yeah, that's when you're the most lonely. And you know what they take advantage of you too? Uh.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've always I've always I've always been like that, and now I've been very good at it. I've been I've been very good at it. If I'm anywhere, If I'm anywhere, I don't give I don't give a excuit, almost curse, just to let you know how much, meaning to add emphasis on what I'm getting ready to say. If from ever anywhere and you don't want me, you hear me and you don't want me, all you have to do is show me science.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is show me signs.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Now, some people aren't in a position to be able to maneuver like that because everything is energized and geared towards that individual. That's why I say, fellas, the more you got going on, the easier it is when things happen to change. The more you got going on. Normally, when you're young, everything is about.
Speaker 3: Just your woman.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: Everything is geared towards that young lady, whoever it is you're dealing or seeing. I think to me, I think that's why it hurts so bad. Yeah, that's why the men are hurts so bad when things don't go well with the individuals that they're talking to.
Speaker 6: Because everything your whole focal point is on just that.
Speaker 5: Okay, you might work, Okay, you might go to school, but outside of that, your whole world and everything you got going on rolls around that individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, once you, once you start stop celebrating me and start tolerating me. Look, just just just tell me it's okay. Yeah, it's gonna break my heart. I'm not gonna lie because I can. I do care. Huh.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell me matter of fact, your actions.
Speaker 2: Your actions will show me. Yeah, well I definitely see. I definitely see better than not here. But don't show a lot of times people have a hard time saying that because everybody said, oh I could just nah.
Speaker 3: It's a lot harder than it seems.
Speaker 2: It's easy to say that now because there are some things that that person does that that you really like and what what drew you to the said individual. But man, it's a situation, bro like God, old body, what hey, tyers, what's up? Twin? Come on this side, Come on this side, come on, come on?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yes, yes, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Tightest go to bed?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, come on, let's go come on, Chilenges, Chilenge.
Speaker 2: Just got home and let him out and I knew he's gonna run straight down here. That's why I had his head. I had him locked up. But yeah, it's tough, O Joe. Everybody said, it's not easy, especially when you've been somewhere someone with a significant amount of time. There's natural attachment. There's things that you really really like about this person. I don't matter how long you there are still things about that person that you don't like.
Speaker 3: Everything about a person.
Speaker 2: Anybody tell you that that's that's not true, because nobody has all the qualities that you want or you like. You just hope they have enough of the ones that you can't do without and some of the ones that they don't have. You really to overlook m h man ay to be somewhere that you're not wanted. And then it's always, you know, no matter what you do, it's not good enough.
Speaker 3: It seemed like the leaf fade.
Speaker 2: And get it turn them off.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, all the things, all the things she fell in love with, all the things that she enjoyed when you first met, all the places you like to buy in at, all the places you know, all the other little things, all the cuddling, you know, all the fun stuff you know once the doper mean where is off. The honeymoon phase is gone. You know, everything is now become routine.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, what h oh joe. That's another reason why a lot of athletes get because see here is the thing. When you're making that money, a lot of times they'll they'll tolerate you. You going out hanging with the boys, coming into three or four. That ain't a problem because you giveing a ten to fifteen grand a month. You got this big old house. Okay, oh joe, you passing gas. You know what I noticed, gas don't smell nearly as bad as you making five six million dollars a year as opposed to you making a hundred thousand a year. You notice that on y'all, I'm just saying, I'm gonna keep it working. We go, Hey, We're gonna be honest. Were gonna have all the conversation. Now fuck you talk. Now, come on, preacher, if you go back and look at it and look at women, all the things that like he doing all this, he did it when he was in the league. When he's in the NBA, he's in the NFL, he's in the NMLB. He did all those things the only difference he him making ten fifteen, twenty million.
Speaker 3: Dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Now, all of a sudden, you can't go get Burkings like you once could. You can't get LB, you can't get the D or you can't get Chanelle. Now it's a problem. But it was never a problem him coming in and he told you why I was with the boys. He came in at four o'clock, or he came in the next morning. You ain't have a problem with it. The moment he lead the NFL, the moment he leave the professional rail, he get on my nerves. Yeah, he never got on your nerves before. Yeah, I need you a round more, oh Joe, cause kidspect about it when we when we play sports. O Joe, were gone. We leave a house at what a eight thirty in the morning, we don't get back to five. Now, all of a sudden, I want you to you always gone. Now I'm home. I wish you find something to do. Yeah, which one you want? I worked I worked for fourteen years not to do it. Listen, I'm sorry that most people don't get to retire thirty five.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 5: Oh well, yeah, the more money you have, huh, you know, the more money you have, the longer your.
Speaker 3: Leash, the more they'll tolerate bulldry.
Speaker 2: The longer the more money you have, the longer the lease.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then obviously sometimes you're getting a certain tax bracket. Sometimes you're getting a certain a certain tax bracket.
Speaker 6: Will you leish.
Speaker 5: Is in what's the word I'm looking for? Not inevitable? What do you what do you infinite? Infinite infinite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's if law. If law is a perpetuity of infinity infinite. And then you know what I'm also thinking about. I was also thinking.
Speaker 5: About some of the wealthiest men in the world, right and you think money is an issue just based on the situation we talked about right now.
Speaker 2: This is the great, great analogy.
Speaker 5: I think about the billionaires, you know, and how they have not succeeded in y a time. I think, well, if they couldn't do it, what goddamn chance do I have?
Speaker 2: And they have it all. They're able to.
Speaker 5: Give all, you know, to solve all problems, you know, especially from a financial standpoint, and I'm assuming they're they're there emostly as well.
Speaker 2: All had divorces.
Speaker 6: Jeff Bezos, Michael Jordan, Yeah, for sure, Uh, there are a few.
Speaker 2: There are, there are a few more being there. I don't have both. But see, here's the thing, Oh, you're the mistake. People make it that they think money absolved them.
Speaker 3: Are problems.
Speaker 2: No, you just have, but you just have means to help throw just maybe solve some of the Yeah. Yeah, but it doesn't absolve you. It doesn't. Man, if I had to grow you still have the same problems your girl and your wife or whatever transpire, You're gonna have issue with your kids. Everybody kids not perfect. As much as we want all our kids to grow up and be respectful and be manner and don't run afid with the law and go to college and be all, it doesn't happen like that. All money does is that give you an opportunity that you could ay, I got means in which I can probably try to solve some of this. But it doesn't guarantee.
Speaker 6: It and then mask everything for a little bit.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: It does so, but because I've seen it on yo, I've seen some of my teammates, and I've seen guys that do things and it wasn't a problem when they was in the league. Right.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, here we go think about this.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Brad Pitt, Johnny Death, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elon Muss, doctor Dre Ryan Renold, Tom Brady, Lance Armstrong, Alex Ord Jugez, Channon Tatum, Chris Rock, Ben Affleck, Chris Liam Hansworth, Benny Steeler, Orlando Bloom, Tiger Woods, Sean Prince, Ubressa Sloan, Paul McCartney, rightfully paid, Jason Lamore. And I already said, Michael Jordan. We talk about we talk about the cream of the crop.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It comes of financial earning status that couldn't keep a woman happy.
Speaker 6: And the woman, the women, all of their women initiated the bores.
Speaker 2: And so I sat back, I was looking over something.
Speaker 5: I was I was reading something earlier today, you know, and I understand that, you know, really now we had our beat, we had our argument, we had our our disagreements and misunderstandings, right, you know.
Speaker 6: And and I thought to it, and.
Speaker 5: I came across this, I'm like, well, God, damn if if if they couldn't get it right, you know, and they have almost everything, they have the resources, uh, the wisdom and it and and all their wives left them and these ain't just anybody.
Speaker 2: We said about Tom Brady, I do you need Tom Brady?
Speaker 6: I do you need Michael Jordans, I do you need Tiger Woods?
Speaker 5: I need I understand that the things that happened publicly, and you know some things that didn't happen publicly, you know, with others that were left. Jeff Bezos, we're talking about you left, mister Amazon.
Speaker 2: Hell didn't Bill Gates get a divorce?
Speaker 5: I mentioned Bill, I said, I said Bill, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Milionia Gates.
Speaker 3: I think Milandia separated.
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on? If they couldn't do it? What the f may be thinking?
Speaker 6: Even I don't have a chance.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, Oh Joe, when I get married, That's why I'm saying, wait a long time, I'm gonna do it once. Now what it's gonna happened? Hey, you go ahead up there. I'm going out of the yest bedroom. But ain't nobody going nowhere? Right? Right? Yeah? I mean, I like, whatever whatever issue we got, we can solve.
Speaker 3: It, right.
Speaker 6: I like that, see you see. I like them to just say it now.
Speaker 5: That's something that I've always been anytime there was a problem, I was always able to find a solution. I was always the problem solver. I'm always I always have been. Now at times, I know my personality. It's all about fun. It's about joking, it's about laughing, you know, uh, just being happy. But there's also a serious side.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's because when I mess up, when I get in trouble, I ain't got a straight.
Speaker 2: Up and be somebody that are not. But here's the problem. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You can only solve a problem if the other person wants it to solve.
Speaker 2: One plus one got evil too.
Speaker 3: If I don't want it solved, I don't care what you do. I don't care what you say.
Speaker 2: Right, So if it takes too they say it takes two to tango, it done, Okay, Yes, still I because I like to tell you too. So hey, that's that's my thing. Hey listen, it's a good it's a good thing. I'm dancing. I can tell you that. Mm hmm. Was a time I thought I was gonna have to come do an intervention. I thought I was gonna have to do an intervention.
Speaker 5: You you was gonna have to Yeah, I could be honest with you and I could listen. We we family I could be honest with you. It got to a point and and and I could be honest with it.
Speaker 2: Filled I was to me, let me let me say that first.
Speaker 5: To me, I felt I was doing enough in pursuing and trying to fix things in a way, and that individual wasn't moving fast enough for me. Right, you ain't moving fast enough for me and me not realizing.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, man, you messed up.
Speaker 2: So you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't put something those nobody else's time.
Speaker 5: Life trying to. So I was trying to speed up the process. Now what you're doing? And then I started pulling back yes, and like.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: I got to a point on it was almost like man, fuck this shit man, and I'm like, yeah, I get putting my pride to ego aside and say, okay, you know what, let me make it right. But then it got to a white man man, fuck this shit man, I Mojoe, What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: It's like somebody step on your foot? Yeah, man, that ain't even hurt, bro, you stepped on my foot. How the hell are you gonna tell me how I hurt, how much, how much thing I'm in, or how long I should grieve if I've wronged you. It's not it's like you tell me I've wronged you, o jo, I apologize, right, I'm gonna apologize. I'm not gonna say if because a lot of time people say, well if I offended you, if I upset you, Well, clearly you told me that I've set you. So I don't need to say if, because you've already told me. If you say I've done something wrong, you told me I'm sorry, right.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's tough. It's like I said, it's tough when you want something. But here's the thing that we're used to. You have to realize. See, as an athlete, you could control the outcome. If I did this, this, this, and this, I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna get this in result, I put the work in Boom instantaneous because I can see what I did and the course of the off season to go back and try that minicamp in training camp and boom happened just.
Speaker 5: Like that, like t work and that that was the issue, that was that was my issue. I'm like, God, damn thisten I'm doing I'm doing a B and C. Now I'm expecting the e n F, and I ain't getting the n
Speaker 2: F fast enough exactly