Speaker 1: The volume. Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in and listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boost will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost Mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envisor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 1: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund.
Speaker 1: And it's time for our newest segment, O show.
Speaker 2: Spark it or skip it?
Speaker 1: Parker and skip it? I like that. I like that. So how this worked, O Joe.
Speaker 2: We talk about an item in the bedroom or a place to do it, and you and I both decide if it's a yes, spark it.
Speaker 1: If it's a no, skip it. Okay, Okay, the shower skip it, I'll skip it.
Speaker 4: You don't never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever. I don't know what you've experienced in your lifetime. I'm not sure who you dated, but you never get in the shower with the woman for one The water's scolding hot.
Speaker 1: The water is.
Speaker 4: Certain warm, O Joe, that ain't no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I tried it. I tried.
Speaker 4: I tried it multiple times when I was in high school. And I don't know what in the world they were thinking and how they women take a shower with the water boiling hot, not normal hot, boiling hot. I will never do it again this second. The second thing go wrong with that is you always at the back of the shower and you cold.
Speaker 2: That's what I need to be all the actually way that need to be. It's the one time I wanted to be at the back. I wanted to be at the back. You know what I'm saying. On Joe, Hey, y'all go to the back. That's why I want to be. Thank you, appreciate you. It's oh, it's something about wet skin.
Speaker 1: I don't know you. It's somebody bring music to your ears. It sounds like Luther.
Speaker 2: Vandro singing, no, no oh, you refilmed by your toe.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. One that what sounds like.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you if you ask your hundred men, yeah, I know by that sound and sound I love the sound. You ask a hundred men if they enjoy and like shower sex. I guarantee you half of them say no, no, it's it's to me. It's a horrible experience shower anything in water. It just it's just it's Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm not yo Joe. I let her get it first, o Joe. I let her get it.
Speaker 2: I got on him, got the big old big tub, the shower like coming like a wonnerfall.
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, oh okay, that's different now, y'all.
Speaker 1: Both people underneath that I would yo showering.
Speaker 2: And when you see them and you see that water beating up on a body, you know what I'm saying, That water be like you know, you got a car on Joey, water beating up on the car and.
Speaker 1: You never want to beat up on the lismth.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I just I can't do it. I'm just being honest with you. I think you you.
Speaker 2: Know church mothers, don't, Joe, you know how the church mothers do that thing of the church with that that that's.
Speaker 1: Very hit him, right, I can't. I can't do it. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 5: Shower shower sex or shower sex horizontally.
Speaker 1: Or hey day he Joe? The chat.
Speaker 2: The chat said yeah, sixty one percent right now, yeah, y'all age, Hey, yeah, man.
Speaker 4: I got a big, big, big one, big one. O. Hey, that's sixty one percent. I guarantee they under twenty one. That's exciting when you're young. That's he ain't trying to be in the back of the shower man sitting back there freezing.
Speaker 1: She and the water is too hot. You don't want to go into the water because you're gonna burn yourself. I ain't. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You have it. That's that that look. I'm in there for that reason. Now we put it. You know, every once in a while, you know, you know, I wash your back, you know, I soak it up. You know what I'm saying, don't Joe, Now I get in there with that intil Yeah, that's my intentions.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, Sometimes planning don't go accord to playing. You know what I'm saying, don't, Joe, you don't talk about that's a good one. And you know what I'm saying, what told you? What time?
Speaker 2: You know you pick a leg up, let me get let me get your foot. The fact thing you don't want Joe like this here. I'm just saying it happened, know what happened.
Speaker 1: Happened? Ah, no, Joe.
Speaker 2: But next one candle wax. You know how you hit the candle, Let you drip, drip that candle on the back.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that, see because listen, I use the candle wax. I used to use this as a part of four play. You know, when you meet somebody for the first time, they use a candle wax. I used to use ice.
Speaker 1: Well you hear me. You just told me.
Speaker 2: You told me I was not I was ancient when I told you about the ice dripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you talk about you talk about tracing ice. That's back in the eighties. Ain't nobody doing that no more. I'm talking about using the candle wax while in the act of already I mean the actor already.
Speaker 1: No, no, you gotta put that on you gotta put that on them. The lights.
Speaker 2: You gotta cut the lights down. Oh no, them the lights, yeah, them, the light them light. Oh Joe. I just want to see a little bit. I don't want to see the whole. I just want to see a little No, I got it. I got more less and more listen more, you got to you gotta learn to use the ice trick.
Speaker 4: Man crushed ice toesy your mouth right, you hear me, you know, listen to me. Now, listen to me, stay with me. You already in the active engaging. Then you use the candle wax right depending on her, on her flesh for pain, on how much pain she can tolerate.
Speaker 1: You take the wax and allowed to drip on the nip on the on the nipples.
Speaker 4: You feel me, there's a phenomenal sensation for those that happened tried in the chat.
Speaker 1: You should try that. Like listen.
Speaker 4: I used to come and when I was in high school in college, I came with a package and women used to come and be able to pick out what package they wanted me to do.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, you laugh, I'm serious. I had to make money some kind of way, but for me.
Speaker 2: But see, o Joe, I got the big old you know, I don't know if you've seen them. Check y'all have seen them, big ol' hes them, big ol' hes. Cue it be round ball. I got a square. When I got a square, when Atlanta got my number and everything in it. You know, he don't get that thing and you know, like like a cue ball. Yeah, I'm just rolling, you know, I'm just just rope with but I'm candle sparking.
Speaker 1: I'm sparking it smart. You gotta try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, all right, O Joe, handcuffs skip, Yeah, I'm gonna skip it.
Speaker 4: I'm skip it because that that's that's triggering, that's that's traumatizing. I don't even like you don't like.
Speaker 1: I can't give it that. I can't give it that kind of control. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nah, No, especially you give it up to the wrong person.
Speaker 4: You know what, what if she puts your handcuffs and you know the past, go to your phone, I come about.
Speaker 1: The things, I come upout, I come up out the mad cooks. Nah, I can't. I can't give it that kind of control. Bad. Uh what you said?
Speaker 5: If you in handcuffs and she she pick up your phone and go through it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, sure, yes they think y'all think I moved Danie.
Speaker 1: Uh uh now, And.
Speaker 2: I know people, Hey, look, some people some people like to be bound, some people like to be.
Speaker 1: Restrained, and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I ain't that's actually doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people about hey, you know, you know I don't want to do none of that. Mm hmmm. Hey nope, listen. I used to be man, I had.
Speaker 4: I had a wild life when I was younger, man bondage, tying up don dominating this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm. That's that's the old me man. I listened. I didn't got baptized now, so I guess I guess the handcuffs are for for her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it could be or vice versa, depending on it, depending on if you have a woman that's aggressment likes to take.
Speaker 2: But she need to be flexible because she need to be able to put her hands behind a back and still be able to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know all I'm I'm with you when you're right. I'm with you when you're right. All right. Last, but not least, in the car spark it. Yes, listen, listen. We've all done that.
Speaker 4: We've all done that at a young age, middle age, and still you're.
Speaker 1: Still doing it and doing it and doing it. Well, oh well you can.
Speaker 4: You can still do it in the car with your bad hips. Yeah, well I grew up in a car, paying a car.
Speaker 1: Hey hey r bet sh shavet a pierrero I be all that, Yes.
Speaker 4: You know, I always I always thought it was much more exciting and the thought of getting caught, the thought of doing something you know you're not.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, in the driveway and the driveway, I'll pull up at the high I'm gonna go in there. Pressure up. You ain't gonna prenicehip right here, you friend. Already you prop with Frank for what right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right with it? Yeah? I like that those Some days now it's I'm.
Speaker 4: A little more cautious because it's really not to any places you can go where you can be comfortable and be able to get away with it. You know, it always hap to look over your shoulder, and you know if you get caught, you're gonna hit that now hoose.
Speaker 1: I don't want no part of that. I don't want no part of that. E thot yo. But mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know I'm all parking lot seeing the work gim parking lot seems to work boat your froze. But see that's why you got that five percent. When you got that five percent, you't got to worry about it.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: Uh man, nobody can have those steaks. I'm in there. My old children call the froze.
Speaker 1: Doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't knowing, Like all she wanted was a quickie. But I'd been I think that. Yeah, the car shower spark, candle spark, handcuffs skip in the car, spark spark.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, what y'all pay check? Yeah, man, it ain't nothing like that. No, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. No, I mean I can't do it in no establishment. Oh no no, oh Joe, yeah yeah we but uh yeah I can't. Uh you know the car. Eighty two percent say the car is a spark. We got you, we see you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. Eighty two percent say the car say the car is a.
Speaker 4: Spark, absolutely absolutely, especially you know you, uh you in a rush, you got somewhere to go, You're not supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: Somebody just met.
Speaker 4: Somebody ain't got no business being with man. There's so many different variables that go into that.
Speaker 1: It makes it you get it in huhll what are you doing? Site? But I'm I'm excited. But how about it? Do it? Oh? Okay, huge about somebody somebody just knew, you know what I mean? You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm just all the variables, that's all I have. Listen, I haven't done that in a while. I haven't done it in a very very long time.
Speaker 1: So, but I just know that feeling.
Speaker 2: Hey, it ain't not like it the movie theater, I thought, because you know they got the movie stated with a chair laid all the way back on Joe. Yeah, yeah, I I we call it ie pick. Yeah, I think that who we got. I thought about written it out, rinting what out, just me and her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, hey, it's so funny you said that.
Speaker 4: Oh almost woke the baby up. It's so funny you say that. I'm going, No, she right here laying in front of me. When the last time you've been to a drive in theater.
Speaker 2: I ain't been to a drive in theater and nineteen ninety ya six a drive here? Yeah, ain't nothing like it? Yeah, boy it was No. I ain't watching no movies.
Speaker 1: Now. Just said that. Listen. I I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 4: I thought about it while I was here and I was talking with a very very good friend of mine. We talked about driving theaters and the last time you've been to a driving theater and thought about how that experience would be in twenty twenty five. So I looked at you know, y'all got some in Miami they say this one and for Lauderdale say one and for a lot of that. I think that I think that would be a great experience, especially if they have old movies they're showing, you know, like Greece, you know this stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'll give you that. What this show with.
Speaker 2: Hey, they could have that g O could be talking about the Great Migration. They ain't got nothing to do with what I got going on. You're not gonna watch the show, No I am not. It's all about the experience.
Speaker 4: If you happen to go to a drive in theater, I think the people I wonder, I wonder what the age group is for the people in the chat, and any anybody.
Speaker 1: In the chat, y'all been to driving in the theater?
Speaker 4: Do you have drive theaters and your city where you're from?
Speaker 2: Just I'm just curious. Yeah, there's one in Atlanta. Oh, Moreland is right across from the Federal prison. If anybody live in Atlanta on Morland Avenue, there's one right down I'm talking about, like right across from the Federal prison on Moreland Avenue. I don't know what his call, but that was the one I went to. And as a matter of fact, she had a truck. She had a truck and let the gate down. You know what I'm saying, O Joe. Oh yeah, they got that, do me. But see here's the thing, oh Joe, it was it was dark and they couldn't see him there. I can see that they mind their business. I mind, I was handling. Mind what you do, y'all will be no, oh mind your business?
Speaker 1: Hold on you was on the flat bedded outside.
Speaker 2: It was she had a a for runner. Okay, the seats lay down, the gate laid down, and it comes and the and the other part comes up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I got I got you, I got you. Well you wow huh. Once upon a time, bout ye, once upon a.
Speaker 2: Time, how you know, be trying your boy. See they look at me. You know you ain't gonna do huh. I won't do what. But you know, back in the day, though, Joe, we wild out. There were wilding now yeah, and it wasn't no thing you though.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he in front of your homeboys, one on the car, one of the back seat, one of the front seat, one on the trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh shape, there was the days, O Joe. Stevie said, I wish those days would come back once more.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So that's what it calls started like, but they know what I'm talking about. It's right on it's on Morland. It's right across from the Federal Prison. But joining us, I know it's late. I don't know if you're here in the A or he died in Miami. That's the biggest bass you ever saw. That's the homie, Ricky Rose.
Speaker 1: What it do? What it do? Family? What it do?
Speaker 2: Fair?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 6: And my two brothers and they every day. Man, everything good, mabe. You know we shut on this side.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, but it's late. I'm sorry we kept you up with late, boss, but we had to get you all here. Man, tell us what's going on. I know the car shows in June, but you got something happening before June. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: Most definitely the car showed June seventh. But what we're kicking off tomorrow and Louis Hill is the Millennium Tour. You better believe it. The Millennium Tour. Nor it's a lot of stars on the tour.
Speaker 6: But what made it exciting to me is me coming back out, bringing my new artist, Nino Breeze back out to hit the stage. Tray songs on Marion, Bow Wow, Plies, Boosy. The list goes on Chucky, y'all better rock with us. It's gonna be special.
Speaker 2: Now. Ro let me ask you this. When you going, Okay, you want to go on tour? Right, how do you decide the artist that you want to be on that that you want to go on tour with you?
Speaker 1: How do you come? How do you like? Okay, I want he, him, I want her, I want this, I want that? How do you decide that? Boss?
Speaker 6: Well, whenever I call the shots in this for my tour, it's usually somebody that I got the relationship with, jail with, and on the third act, you might want to throw something else out there just for the crowd. That would should be a different vibe, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So this right here, this is the Millennium Tour. This has been a legendary tour that's been going on for many years now, and I felt it it'd be.
Speaker 1: Good for me to come hit the stage. Me no breeze, hit the stage.
Speaker 6: We do it big, close it out, put our jewels on, put our gear on, Bob Way.
Speaker 1: You know, we do that thing. You know what I mean? So it's gonna be crazy city the city.
Speaker 4: Listen, boss Man, we've been friend Man, it got to be we got to be going on twenty years by now by, we got to be plucked when he is.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, You've always been known.
Speaker 4: I've been known to talk to you know, in our own personal conversations and your interviews. You're always dropping wisdom for the people that are listening. What's the best financial advice.
Speaker 1: You've ever received?
Speaker 4: Because you're one of the most savvy businessmen and you're very, very good with your money. Because as an artist, I don't think people understand how difficult it is. And what you've been able to do and accomplish is maintaining longevity, not you believe, not just getting it, but maintaining it long term.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Please telling people, man, how you been able to do it, because not very many as long as RAP has been around, everybody hasn't been able to maintain longevity.
Speaker 1: Well, for Rose, it's really is the consistency. You know, I got my heads in twenty different things.
Speaker 6: Everything may not win or as much as others, as some may not win it all, but when you win, make sure you win big. When you rep it something you hold it up high everywhere you go. That's why I love staying on tour, love going across the country because when I go, my brands go, my teams go, and we rep all around the world wherever we go. And that's how we do it, you know what I mean. Then when you come back home, buy you a little piece of land. They can make that call, but they can't by that corner. They got to come see you to get that corner, and you on that corner.
Speaker 1: That's what we talk about. But Boss, if you think about it, Boss, music might have got you started.
Speaker 2: Why it might be your foundation, right, I ain't where you make the most of your money at boss, And that's what Look at whole who might have got started in music, but hole got a hole, He'll billion never become of something else.
Speaker 1: It's definitely that's what it is. The music introduced us to the world.
Speaker 6: Now you gotta take it to where you want to take it to, and you gotta earn it. But you gotta turn it all the way up. And as long as you stay solid, keep your flee, your face clean.
Speaker 1: And you mean what you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boss, When I look at you and I hear you talk, man, and I like brothers that get in paper, But don't talk down about somebody else, because a lot of times we have the propensity wroth that we make it a little paper, or somebody make a little paper more than us, that we start to feel some type of way and we try to be negative towards that paper when we got there's an opportunity.
Speaker 1: And I told I was telling, I was telling notho this. The other day.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of the money that's in circulation has been printed since twenty twenty. So what that tell me, wrongs If they run out of money, they'll print some more. Oh if he if your boy get if your boy getting all of it, don't worry about it. Just wait a couple of days. They gonna go back to the factory. They're gonna print some more for you.
Speaker 1: You already know. And we're gonna make sure they keep putting us on.
Speaker 6: And when they talk and when they come to us getting paper, we ain't talking down on nobody.
Speaker 1: This motivational purposes.
Speaker 6: Only whenever you see that jet fly in, you see that yacht pull up, Oh that's the hard work.
Speaker 1: You see the fun times, you see the rewards, but you gotta see the grunt. When you come to my story every morning, you gonna see here Rose Preacher. Let's go get it. Let's do something new.
Speaker 6: You gotta get that piss at the back of that toilet. You gotta get the brush off the side of mama house. It's twenty twenty five. We can't be boss man. Were going all the way up missing.
Speaker 1: Let me look at that.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, you a lot of repersents now, a lot of rappers, athletes and general athletes as well that are retired have gotten into sports ownership. You're a huge avenue for for our Miami Dolphins. Obviously, if the Dolphin never came up for sale, would you be interested in buying the Dolphins.
Speaker 6: Without a doubt? That's without a doubt, that's without me, without a doubt. And and if we make that happen, I throw in the water, boys, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I throw that in. Listen, take it.
Speaker 4: If you're if you were able to be to take over for Stephen Ross, you able to be the GM. What's the first movie of Make your Dolphins? You here, be honest, I'll spend some money. We're gonna spit up somebody. We gotta hear somebody else to back up Tour. We love Tour. He's an amazing in person, amazing quarterback. But we just got to make sure we get somebody behind them. We're gonna do some few We're gonna do a few things on the defense. Okay, it's a few things you got to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean for us to have that run. Like y'all was just discussing that Lakers run. We gotta run. We need us some rings down here, and we really deserve it. As a true Dog fan, we really frustrated, homie. Listen, it's been a long time, boy, it's.
Speaker 6: Been a long time. And I'm talking about this past season. We was, we was all thinking and dreaming super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, behind based on what we did last year and and and for those in the chat, they're gonna say, oh, you played for the band it was. I'm from Dade County. I'm from Liberty City. First, I was better before I got.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Better believe it. I'maging this. I hope you. I hope you remember that song you did at the house. Got you. Yeah, I remember. I may have to see that. I may have to leave. Let me know, let me know, let me know. I'm ready, boss, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the grind, how you get up, But it seems like people forget the grind. I'm not talking about you, because you know what you went through. But when they see the yards, they see the private jets, they see the whips, they're like, oh, he did something, but they forget what Ross did. Visit the byproduct. This is the finished product. But what about that ten fifteen year period that y'all didn't see Ross grinding, That y'all didn't see that struggle, that y'all didn't see me cleaning the cars, making twenty dollars to do a little extra when I go get gassed and put the fresh sin inside of it.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that. All you see is the after.
Speaker 2: But nobody sees the struggle or wants to believe that there was a struggle in order to get to the other side.
Speaker 6: Without a doubt it most definitely was a struggle for Ricky Rose those twenty years before I got old.
Speaker 1: Nobody you know, they did.
Speaker 6: They don't want to recognize that all us the records y'all wrote for others having records that never work here. Then you walked in the club, but you hear something that you wrote and it's going crazy. But guess what, you stay down. We stayed down, like yo. It's so many it's so many potential MVP players that's riding the bench.
Speaker 1: There's so many people who sitting down mad at themselves. Oh man, I ain't gonna even go in.
Speaker 6: No, I gotta get in the game and I gotta show everybody my value. And once I get in the game, I ain't gonna look back.
Speaker 1: And that's what we did this all the time, faido Yo.
Speaker 2: You don't realize how much success you can have as long as you don't care who gets the credit.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 2: Times I want to if I can't, if it can't be doing my way, rose the hell with it. I'll blow it up. If you won't let me drive the boat, I sink the whole ship. It's so funny. A And now that you managed it too.
Speaker 4: You talk about when it comes to athletes, anyone that has any type of success, a lot of people are looking for instant gratification, not understanding the process that goes into it. Anything that you get right away, it never lasts ross. You'll probably remember you told a story long time ago. I had no idea how long it took, how long you was in the game before you even saw real money. How long you have to hear the grind and get it together and actually get it before I don't know, you might have been might maybe eight nineteen years of the game until you actually saw some real money as an artist and was like, okay, okay, it's paying off. And that did everybody see the finished product, you know, the jewelry, the houses, the car, and not understanding how long it even took to get to that point.
Speaker 6: Oh believe that it most definitely took a long time. And it's like when you're doing it for love, you're doing it out of pad life. That what it won't allow you to quit, right, You gotta find a way to love.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is you're doing.
Speaker 6: Even if you getting up and you shooting your content two three in the morning, you gotta get up and love it.
Speaker 1: They gonna fill it in you, they gonna see it in you. And that's what it was. It wouldn't allow me to quit.
Speaker 6: So after I got on, as soon as I could do my first show for two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars, five hundred dollars, that that wasn't much, but that was progress.
Speaker 1: For me and it was more than enough to feed my love. So I wouldn't stop. And here we are right now. And that's what happened.
Speaker 2: When people ask me ross Man, give me some advice, I say, find something that you're passionate about, because that's what's gonna get you out of bed. That's gonna what's gonna make you focus and lock in to do what you need to do in order to get done with your ma done. Find find your passion. Don't well I think I want to do this. Well, see the member. The minute you tell me you think you want to do something, you're not passionate about it. Because what you're passionate about you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Do absolutely and you know and you you're gonna win and you're gonna win big. When you passionate about it, absolutely look for doing it. It's just like laying that outfit out that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta let you gotta let an outfit out of you. If you don't put it out the night before, you might be rushing. You might wake up a little late, bro, and you might hey, you might not have an outfit. But at night before I lay that lee jeans. Was Christy started that Niagara start them.
Speaker 6: You put the shock sitting shoes. You make sure they right, so just in case, don't nothing. Get me Hey man, I ready, I'm ready. And when you get the school that next day, trust me, you a different individual. It's gonna be pricing bad. Look here, I'll be so clean the first day of school. If a flylight on me, I cut it through. You ain't got no business on me. Now you know I'm too clean to you. Pull you laying your asso me. Hey, hey, Rox, let me ask you, uh like when you when you started this thing.
Speaker 2: Obviously everybody knew you from the music, but we weren't satisfied with that because you felt that Okay, that's my foundation.
Speaker 1: People know me for this.
Speaker 2: But you know what, since y'all know me, let me see if y'all want to do feathers with the balls, Hey, wing, stop, get at your boy.
Speaker 6: At your what, get at your point. I'm gonna tell you that's what Luca been doing. You could have got around some right homies. He been eating peppers with that rent dressing. I'm telling you right now, I'm telling you that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Man. And once I went out, I did business. Once Wings stopped seeing it, check.
Speaker 6: Us scene, all the other friends, Bugatti luggage, everybody else started falling in place. I ain't dropping the ball. Were doing potato chips. Let's do noodles. Okay, we did an amazing thing with Wingstop. Let's take it to the next level. Let's create our own chicken that's coming there.
Speaker 1: Hey, how difficult? How difficult is it for?
Speaker 4: Obviously you have to have some type of foundation, some type of background, have to have some type of success behind you.
Speaker 5: But when it comes to working with brands of that magnitude, is it difficult to get.
Speaker 1: Involved with them?
Speaker 6: Well, after you have stayed, after you establish a certain amount of success, they can't see your vision when you go down and lay out.
Speaker 1: Look, this is the idea I got. This is what I want to do. I mean it, I love it.
Speaker 6: And besides, like me, I bought my first franchise, went to my second, my third. You know they sitting back watching damn when he gonna start he had twenty he at twenty five. Hey, man, you understand, they understand my book. You know my passion, how hard we went and how amazing my team was. Yeah, understand So once they understand and know you got the team. They gonna let you run with it, especially if you really get money. That's what it's gonna come down to. Who's gonna wrap the brand and get some money?
Speaker 1: And I did them both.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's the color that people be looking at, you know. I mean, yeah, black and white and you all that other stuff. But they count green. Oh people can see green. People might be colored bribe rose, No, they color blind.
Speaker 1: They that colored blind. But once that things start coming, everybody get on the same.
Speaker 2: When that but the cattle started blue. Uh, that's all they come. They're like, hey, yeah, what another one? Hey, when you want the next wing stop at boss got the fact there you want your next ten that box. Let's go on, Let's go to La Texas.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Hey bo, look, we know you love cars. Let me ask you a question. How did you decide to come up with a car show? Because I know you love car You were telling me when I did the interview with you a couple of years ago, you told me cards have always been your passion, right, they always been my passion.
Speaker 6: I looked up one day Real Lives. I was at close to sixty seventy cars. Damn yeah, I'm at the Promised Land. That was then I'm at the Promise Land. We at two under their fifty plus acres, and I find myself looking around.
Speaker 1: Thing, let's do this, yea off the very first one.
Speaker 6: And when I say the culture came out, the streets came out, the cars, the bikes, the trucks, the ladies, the hustlers, the athletes. Chad Ocho was out there riding rosses all day. I'm talking about, Hey, horseback riding. That's what made me think of doing the rodeo next. I'm lady, Hey, what if you do a rodeo. I'm riding the bull and you know what I'm gonna man, I'm gonna take the challenge right behind you. I'm gonna get on the board too, Man, we riding the bulls.
Speaker 2: Rose Rose, Rose, Rose, Whoa, whoa. I gotta stop you, Rose. I saw you on the diving board. I don't know if you can hit it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't if you can hit the ground, cut that water, the waters off with it.
Speaker 6: I can't hit that ground. I'm gonna let you know right now. I can't afford that, man. I got shows to do.
Speaker 1: We on tour. Man, this damn wait till the tour over, Boss over, before you do that rodeo listen, man, all right, all right, I ain't gonna do the Rodeo old show. I'm gonna watch is the biggest bulls out there, so we could God damn watch your real perform. Hey, I was, I was at the cas show.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to be at that, you know, enjoying myself and looking at the car, looking at some ideas. Maybe if I if I happen to want to spend a little money mastering about three hours of the damn horses.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, boss, let me ask you this with all day some of those cars, do some of those cars be for sale?
Speaker 6: It's like this, I'm thinking about raffling, maybe a raffler something off or maybe giving one away this year, but all of mine, you know, I usually keep I buy cars throughout the day of the car show because there's some hopies come out who's selling their cars, and certain situations. I just made an offer they couldn't resist. Out of them, bought one for quarter million. Let's go, let's run it. Fifty seven bel Air convertible from the kid You.
Speaker 1: Love them bel their you love that fifty seven fifty five, you love them, bel Air, and.
Speaker 6: Both the sevens, them fifty fives, I love them, seventy three verts, them seven ones.
Speaker 1: That's that day County vibe as well. So I love my convertibles. I love my Chevrolets, you know what I mean. That's just how it go. And if somebody bring them right Shebby, I'm I'm gonna take it off you. I'm gonna take it off your hand.
Speaker 2: You mainly a Chevy guy. You mainly a Chevy guy. You ain't really big in the mope arts or anything like that.
Speaker 6: Huh No, I'm a Chevy guy. Then I love me the Chevys, then the shelby'st the go Forward, the Koba. Yeah yeah, your count Shelby. Okay, I rocked with Gough in a major way. But that's how I usually go for me, and then I cut it off right after that. Okay, that for twenty seven Cobra. You got a Cobra of course, so you oh you got man. I had to you know them Shelby's. I love them Shelbyes. I was in one of Michelby's today. Man, I love them, I love them, I do.
Speaker 1: Listen. I can't with that so win the to it Wining to a kickoff Boss.
Speaker 6: The tour actually kicking off today. It's kicking off Louisville, Kentucky. Like I say, the line up, next level, all that heavyweightts On, Marion, bow Wow, Trey Songs, Plies, Boosty bad Ass, Ricky Rose, Nino Breeze.
Speaker 1: We going all the way out this tour. I'm gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I'mahummies do their thing. I know the lady's gonna be in the crowd. I'm gonna come out there and hit him with hits back to back. You no Breeze, hit him, give him another ninore Pa. I'm gonna give them another one.
Speaker 1: Ba. You know That's how we gonna do it. We didn't even play.
Speaker 2: Hey Boss, I appreciate you stand We appreciate your standing up night Cap really appreciate you. Appreciate you standing up late. We know it's probably past your bedtime. The tour kicks off to day, so hey bro, thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all go check out the Millennium Tour with the Boss, the biggest Boss you ever saw, Rick Ross, Big great song bow Wow applies boosy badass.
Speaker 1: Needo breezy bey no breeze it. Better believe it.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be crazy man, y'all better pull up Louisville, Kentucky. Get your tickets right now. Be there tonight.
Speaker 1: Ricky roseil gonna wear me one of them big coachs coming out there.
Speaker 2: Bu Hey, appreciate that, boss enjoying. Man, We'll catch you down the road. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Keep killing them, man, y'all number one in the streets, number one in the game, number one in the world.
Speaker 1: Don't stop big bad s. Yes, I appreciate that. So look the biggest boss.
Speaker 2: It's too easy man, man this hey, man, that dude one of the greatest dude. Man, he the same, awesome, the same.
Speaker 1: And I hit that man.
Speaker 2: I hit that man in the DM Yeah, I said, bro, I need to holler at you about something. I need you to come on the podcast to a the hell. It seemed like he had his phone his damn head, because hey, he shot me his number. Man, I hit him. Boom, he has the phone. I said, bro, Man, I just want I need you to come on the pod. Blah blah blah. And the body he's a cool, and we've been in touch. Hey, I don't care if I hit him. He might be out of town. He'll hit me back. Hey, out of town, I'll be back. Such and such when he touched down.
Speaker 1: Hey, he on the phone.
Speaker 4: It's one thing about man. You got to think Man Ross and night. We've been fraying. Now I'm talking about it. It might be twenty maybe twenty one years. It's been a very very very long time. And we talk about someone being thorough. You hear a lot of people talk about being real. When you talk about somebody being consistent at the way they are and authentic.
Speaker 5: Yes, He's the definition of all that and has been this day one real, the definition of it.
Speaker 4: Not putting on the act, not putting on the front, Nope, but by action intent Man bred been the real deal man since day one. He ain't changed and always been the same, regardless of success and what he's been able to attain, always been straight up.
Speaker 1: That's dope. A woman posted on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Anyone have interest in these easel even though what they would be worth, Chad may walk them back. I received there from eighty five Chad Johnson, Bengals, two thousand and six, New Year of New Year's Eve game. The shoes were laid aside at training camp. That I will that, I that that was attended. I've tried searching for a familiar out of the light and haven't found anything.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you signed on one. You want clean back on your Yeah? No, no, I don't want them back. I want that.
Speaker 4: I want that, Uh, that Hall of Fame jacket I made back. That's one one I need that.
Speaker 1: The clease is cool. Listen, that's two thousand and six. I was doing. You know, if you see how they have cleased today, my clean, my cause, my clea and my my. Hows it how you said? Yeah, yeah, my calls my cleat. I mean I've been doing my calls way back then in two thousand and six.
Speaker 4: But I w was getting fine for mine, you know, create mown bango cleat, having you know, having a little fun, a little creativity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could only have two colors, you couldn't have three.
Speaker 2: But look, the NFL has lacked a lot of rules, and I think, look, I like this, my calls my cleats.
Speaker 1: Uh for a worthy cause.
Speaker 2: You auction the shoes off and against money goes to the charity that you're You're trying to raise raise awareness for and and and and and hopefully you know, you sell the shoes and it goes for a large amount.
Speaker 1: So I like that.
Speaker 2: I like guys getting an opportunity to give back for a very worthy cause. But damn, y'all need to give me my money back. And I donated give me the money y'all took up off me for having shoes. Talking about the shoes got three colors. That's funny, y'all. Lady, they are these men now, they works first of all. I mean guys now, oh yo, guys coming to the league. Guys play special teams. It might not even be active. And got a calls, got cleats?
Speaker 1: How you get? How you get? How you going to the shoe searcher?
Speaker 2: Boy? How you going to this guy getting cleats made for five thousand dollars and you playing four players a game.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I'm you're saying.
Speaker 2: On your stuff. Man, man the dude here, I want my money back. I want to donate it. I got a word the calls that I want to donate for. So give me the money back that y'all took from me over the years. It's six figures, trust for you.
Speaker 1: Solutely. I show, I showed which help I find money back
Speaker 4: The volume, Yeah,