Speaker 1: Big Bank, DJ Scream and Baby J with the number one podcast in the streets, Big Big.
Speaker 2: Facts Live for Revalse Studios. It's time for that Big Facts, Big Bank.
Speaker 3: What Up, Baby J?
Speaker 4: What Up? DJ Scream?
Speaker 2: I'm here welcoming today Texas on D Baby Baby Up?
Speaker 4: What Up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Game? I'm just chilling, ma. I'm just glad to come on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta, we gotta get that energy going. D Baby on Big Facts today. Man, Texas Up.
Speaker 5: I'm in a great move, That's what I got. I'm having fine like I've been just right now. I'm just just doing what they tell me to do. God, actually being an artist, you know, instead of just doing what I want to do all the time and just kind of going against the grounds. Yeah, not like it's just it's just fun having fun. Like you would have called me like maybe last month, two months ago, I probably would have been a bad mood. I wouldn't want to be here. But it is what I'm dealing with right now. I'm happy. But you're good. I'm happy. I'm happy, happy, happy, Like once in my life I can actually tell you I'm happy. You caught me at a great time.
Speaker 4: What you think it is that got you happy, that got you out there.
Speaker 5: I just realized something. Was that something I should have realized that. I really I realized it. I just acknowledged it. You know it was. I want to tell you what it is. But it's kind of like personally, yeah, a little personal. Well, it's more like, uh, you know what you're gonna You're gonna do what you do anyway. I'm gonna just do what I do everybody. It's not like a specific person like you know what, Okay, I get it now, you feel do what you do.
Speaker 4: Just stop taking it personal.
Speaker 5: Basic Yeah yeah, but it's more like, okay, I just know I'm about to do the same thing. Be happy for me because I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: Was that like friendship ship or relationship both? Both?
Speaker 5: You know, friends? Family?
Speaker 3: Because okay, so correct me if I'm wrong. I wanted to ask you about this.
Speaker 6: I saw somewhere online like a long time ago while back that you were catching flak because, if I'm not mistaken, you take care of your child's mother, right yeah, yeah, pretty much do everything for her to make sure that your child has the lifestyle that you know it deserves to live, right Yeah, yeah, yeah, So So how did you how did you kind of like navigate through the internet with that ship and rise above it to not let it affect you and kind of drive you crazy because they were trying to go in on you.
Speaker 5: About that I bought her another car. They got to saying something about I said, okay, we'll get you another one this. If they want to say something better, somebody, somebody tell me, you know, with your baby, when they think I'm gonna stop, Okay, it's cool, let me get it something else.
Speaker 6: And what made you what made you get to that point or like make that decision that you were basically gonna make sure she was straight regardless.
Speaker 5: Man, I did that because on July fourth or New Year's my baby was crying and uh, well he wasn't crying. He got scared of a firework and he's crying, and she just started patting them one like one time, he stopped crying, started smiling laughing. I was like, okay, what that means. He's safe. He's uh, he's safe, He's in great hands. And uh I was just telling somebody this. I see my mom cry when I was young, and to this day, it's this feelings I can't get out of my mind my sister, because I can't make her feel better for what happened twenty ten years ago. Right, And then I realized, I said, well, down, if my son sees my mom, I mean, my son sees his mom cried, could be something he deals with for the rest of his life. And I got the power to change that, you know, I got the power to make sure that he don't have to go through that. So even if I'm not with her, she's with somebody else, it's not my bennes. I made it to a point in life where I could take care of her. To take care of my mom said, when he's eighteen, I might say, Hey, I hope he's tank some breada, you know, like I hope he was, you know, I hope because that's that's probably she's so independent and so cool. People asked me, when I'm sixty, she's sixty, whatever, I if she wanted to make back when she was sixty, make back when she so.
Speaker 6: Do you think that her being as cool as she is is what was able to put you guys in the space of the healthy co parenting and the good relationship that you guys have now, like outside of anything else going on.
Speaker 5: It had to be there. They had to. But I already knew who she was. I knew what type of woman she was before I before you got with her. Co habitated, all right, be honest with you. It was my partner's baby mama. But me and you do kind of fell out. He was just changed them some dash. It ain't even really do it because of that. It was more because I I don't know, yeah, Richie, it was just but then she was just so cool and it was like independent. I love that about her, and she be independent. So it's just I don't see why I have should make her go to work. Yeah, she could take care of my son. I don't trust babysitters and stuff like that, you know, Yeah, so I just rather her stay. Yeah, Like I just talked to somebody. She went to Puerto Rico a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, what what you know? I paid for that, you know, but I ain't know. She left, like we were chilling, and the next thing you know, she I was in Puerto Rico a couple of weeks. I said, what, you ain't tell me nothing about this? You know what I'm saying. And then you know, no matter what I got to tell you. I gotta tell you. So it's funny about it. I don't know. I like you.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 5: That's what happened. I was in my d MS, right, I was in my DMS, and I've seen her.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I seen her name pop up and there was a picture she had a two piece on. She was on the beach. She's on the beach. You know what I'm saying. And I'm looking and I said, I love you know what I'm saying. What the way of coach room? And then I thought, I said, you know what this curse?
Speaker 4: Curse?
Speaker 5: Of course, I said, man, this bitch just whole you hole you and I thought, I said, man, this bitch and I smiled. I said, this is bitch and I smiled. I said, Wow, she's a good way. She having fun. And to see my maby mama have fun. You know, she could be sick, just take care of the kids while they're sick, and then still her she had be sick, hurting, and I be gone, I can't help her. She gets through that, she gets through it all by herself.
Speaker 6: But the fact that you're even able to remove your emotions from that situation and think that far.
Speaker 5: I never you just seen it, said this.
Speaker 3: Like this.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 5: At first, I was like, but I smiled and laughed. After real I was like, this bitch, And then I was like, wait this she's having fun. I like that. I tasted her right when I seen it, I sang, you look good in it. To be she's gonna see me the picture, I said, I don't want to see the picture. I was just telling you look good. You know what I'm saying. I got to just now I got one is man got another one that is basically, man, if you asked me my son, but not biologically now somebody else.
Speaker 4: So do you take care of that baby with you?
Speaker 5: Damn you put me on. I was hoping nobody asked me that question. That's a tough story right there. But be honest with you.
Speaker 3: No, but because it's not technically yours.
Speaker 5: No, it's not even that she just she she's more like, uh man, I can't I don't even want to talk about her, to be honest with you, I don't even I don't like. I don't really like.
Speaker 4: I wasn't for you growing up down and takes uh.
Speaker 5: Man, it was finn, bro, it's fun bro. Just uh you know everybody. Everybody's life has complications in them. You know, even even rich kids for something they go through crazy. You know what I'm saying is but me just learned from so much to the kids. You know, another typical ship we go through. And I can tell you that I can't do tell everybody this typical ship like that we go through.
Speaker 1: What part of what part of life you feel like made you want to be successful? Like what what you enduring in your life? It makes feel like, man, I gotta be something different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't asked you a good question. I wouldn't even say that really just clicked in like it didn't like y'all can hear me get over that. I wouldn't say that just really clicked in till maybe years later, like as a teenager or something, as a kid when I started, like I was a as a kid, just see my uncle rapping with his friends and said, that's a rap with them and just have fun. As a kid, you seeing stuff, but they hire drunk, and you just see all of that, you know, and you just damn just start rapping and just keep playing around with it, playing around with it, and there's a kid going til you get to a certain thag where you realize, okay, but this is what I want to do. That's what I really want to do. You know what you want to do at a certain time. But then there's another time where you actually realize, this is what I want to do. Maybe I gotta get to get into it, which is when you get older, because you can't do that as a child playing around, you know what I'm saying. When you get a little bit older, realize more things like I made my first three song when I was like eight, maybe at a studio and uh when in the city. I was young though this with my uncle rapping and stuff, you know, So down the line, I just realized, Okay, that's what I want to do. What I gotta do to get there, and then just get the motions. Just whatever you gotta do. Just get in motion and stay in motion and keep going and keep going and keep going. That's all you gotta do is just keep going. That's what I do, actually keep going.
Speaker 1: Now, what was that moment when you said, like, ain't no playing beat? You know what I'm saying, That's all I got.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm gonna be honest with you. I want to say when I when I first started playing around with music, when I was young, playing around, I would say I knew, but let's say maybe man, I knew for some years. I knew for so long, but I knew since I was that's a kid. I knew this was it. Like whatever happens, it's gotta work. Yeah, I remember what age it had to be about. Like, man, when I went to make my first three songs with my uncle, you gotta be around that time. I knew. I always knew. You know, I know what I gotta do when I know what I got. Lot of people that don't know what they got what they want to do. So you gotta know. You gotta know if you got it and you go do that. You can't just you can't have no doubts about it. You gotta know that that's you can't do that.
Speaker 4: You know why you think so many people compare you to Kevin Gase?
Speaker 2: Is it because of the collaboration or do y'all really have you feel like similarity like life similarity?
Speaker 5: You know, I appreciate him a lot, but I tell him I appreciate him a lot, like I take somebody of nowhere to thank God for you broke because without too, I probably wouldn't have been rapping like this, To be honest with you, I was rapping a little different and when I heard him, it was just changed my life. But I told him that I could call on the time. I told I tell him like hey, and then he tell me he I'm still shocked, probably to this day that he actually like, He'll tell me like I'm a fan. I listen to music, and I'm like, like, that's one person, and that it just shocked the hell at me. With everybody else, I feel regular around, like a regular person, but him. I was mad to the first time I talked to him, bro, because I froze up and I was so mad because it was on FaceTime with I was with Boobie black Man. I froze up so bad. Foo. I was mad.
Speaker 4: He was like so much to say, but nothing to say.
Speaker 5: I didn't say nothing. Okay, okay, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Bro, we're on the phone. You're gonna tell about You're gonna tell me. I heard him on the phone. Boy across the table, he a you know, likes you put him on the phone. Was high here. I don't even smoke like that at the moment I was hired with Blair. He put him on the phone. I said, damn, he gave me a phone. Like what he said? She like, remo I missed because I'm like they were just rapping and I'm just like you said, I got to come get your face.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: It is the funniest ship. I don't think I haven't returned nobody. I sweat a guy like I swetter guy my face time with him on the phone. Look looking at me on the phone. Damn, he said, I got to come get in your face. I'm like, okay, hey, man, man's here. I said, Damn. I think Booby said give me the phone. He was like, past Booby the phone, i't need to be gave it to him and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 2: So you think he took You think he took it as initially you think he felt that she was kind of having a moment that.
Speaker 4: He might.
Speaker 5: No now you knew what did know what he was because I've been talking. I've been talking to Boobe about four or five years before that. Maybe you were saving you have been book. I was trying to get in contact with Gage about six years before I actually talked to him. You know what I'm saying, but you know, that's another thing. As an artist standpoint, I tell you just gotta keep going. You know, you get there.
Speaker 6: I think that's the universal theme of everybody that's been on his couch today is to keep going, like no matter.
Speaker 5: What, you got never know, you gotta understand that though like a lot of people, you might a lot of artists, I ain't fuck you. You ain't. You ain't acknowledged me back then, now blowing up and you know now you want to talk to him and till me you like want music. A lot of people be like, I ain't gonna fuck with you. You know what I'm saying, me, I don't. I don't do that because I understand that. You got to said, it's just work you gotta put in. He had to put in more work than I had to put in, probably because he started with him wasn't on Instagram. You know what I'm saying. He had to do way more than I had to do to get the ri I was that. I mean, really, yeah, now he did he did. I ain't even gonna see here her damn playing that situation. He had to do a lot more than that. Even if he didn't. Though if somebody blew up, Right, if somebody made a song today, he blew up tomorrow, and I would still treat him like he took forever to do that, you know what I like? He said, I would respect the situation. So he didn't want to talk to me, and he was Khaki and he blew up in the day Kaki, And then I want to work with him, and he don't talk to me till two three years later. I'm still be like, man, you know I'm not gonna say nothing. You ain't trying to high let me back then when you I'm not gonna say nothing, right, I understand the.
Speaker 3: Work Mike Jones. Then they didn't want me.
Speaker 2: Hey, so you've been so you've been sober for a minute, like completely Wow, that's why I read something in my bad, bad bad Just say next question me not lie you lie o.
Speaker 5: We love account of buildings, bro man Man, I was sitting there. You know what's funny. That was March first. I remember I was telling my boy Dad said I told him I was gonna be sober about May first, right, He was like, now that's next month, but that's the Yeah, my days was out. I think I'm just like.
Speaker 4: Keeping it real.
Speaker 5: Think I think I made may first, but I was so out of there at the moment, I don't even I don't I was so hard. I don't even know why I said that. You know what I'm saying, hey, not just what it was though. I was up by two three days and I had to drive all the way to uh Dallas to go do the Safes interview. That's where you're seeing that I was sober. Where did I tell y'all false information? Bro The only reason how I got no cup right now, I swearter, guys, I don't got no soda. But I know you heard my little peels shake when I grabbed my bag earlier. But I mean I'm under a little bit more control. Though, you know what I'm saying, I'm I can honestly tee you.
Speaker 4: I put one line help your music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a big part of the reason why I own. A lot of my fans be in the comments like damn, if you go sober, you know, we need that cooking, we need that. They like that when I put that cook in every song, I like that. I like that. You know what I'm saying makes me feel hard? Yeah, Like one time when I when I did stop shipping. I made a song when I stopped sitting and that the cup I have no cup, I'm saying. And I liked the song, but it was kind of like when this ain't bro in the song I'm talking about, I ain't got no drink with me. I got some water with me right now. You know what I'm saying, Gonna pick up that cook man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That ship though, like how you how you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: How you what you do to like clean yourself out? Like do you do you like de talks and ship?
Speaker 5: I drink water.
Speaker 1: It's a good start, a lot of and he got to but that that she had dehydrated. You'd be drinking then, but she had me.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, it's like I got to the point where I put a line in my water. You know what I'm saying, Like I drinking water. You said, I put it in the water. I put it in a smart vitamin water like those you did.
Speaker 4: You addicted? You're addicted water water like living water.
Speaker 5: I just drank some limit cucumber water right now. It came like two cups of it, got small cups.
Speaker 2: So it's a it's a personal choice thing. You don't feel like you're addicted. You just feel like that's where you are, right, said thing you's addicted.
Speaker 4: You ain't.
Speaker 5: Damn like I don't ain't in between. I don't think I'm stopping. To be honest with you, I just decided to keep going.
Speaker 4: Why do you think everybody else stopped? Though? We don't. Had a lot of people on this couch who stopped? Who was homie? Got it? Got it right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's possible food, It's possible. But I'm from Houston. It's a difference.
Speaker 4: I got you. That's the creators of it's the coach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my daddy. I'm pretty sure if I knew my real daddy drinks.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Nigga, DJ screws house is a fucking tourist attraction.
Speaker 3: Nigga, Like, come on, let's be real, Like, hey, let.
Speaker 4: Me ask you. So do that ship fucks you?
Speaker 2: Move?
Speaker 4: Swing though?
Speaker 5: Man, I got moved swings without shy do it?
Speaker 1: Do it make it worse? Like when I wake up on this ship, I don't feel bad. I used to didn't feel better to drink.
Speaker 5: Yeh, Look that's what happened, and that I woke up like four days ago, and I slept for like eighteen hours because I was up for so long. I fight. I fight it to my high I fight that I don't I don't, I don't go to sleep. I fight. I'll be upbout three days here just looking like I'll be thinking, I look nor more. And then my polity see me and be like you geeking, you know what I'm saying, Like real, look at myself in the mire and say, damn, I've been there about three days. I'm cheerful, you know what I'm saying. But I woke up a couple of days ago and uh, like my body was just tired, drained, you know what I'm saying. Then I went to the soul road, I put it. I put your land on the left right energy botter, and I took it with me to the store. I went right with all of it. So I took the land to the store. I got to the store and put it in the sod the porter up took its silk proper to get a little piece of my least smoked, sewet and like in the second silk. It's like when finch flowed through my bady.
Speaker 3: It was bad and it like made it better.
Speaker 5: What I was up. You know what I'm saying. I was up after that, I was good, like I was happy. I mean, I was happy when I woke up, but that was just different. It made me just continue to be happy. The only thing it was my body was nom I not knowing. I was just aching. I was aching because I've been asleeper. So it wasn't even cuse of drinking because I was. I was laying down.
Speaker 3: Because you were basically with drawing.
Speaker 5: He said, It was just because I was laying down for so long, Like, oh, when you woke up, you irritated because I slept for like seventeen sixty eighteen hours. I was up but three three days, and you know what I'm saying, Like I just woke up. I've been sleeping at night over here, like I've just been doing what they do. So I just I don't even I think they taught me to tell you. I think they taught me not to talk about the drink. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Well, big facts, big facts.
Speaker 5: Shout. But yeah, it just foping. It made me feel I'm happy right now. To dance with it just makes me feel a little bit better than happy, I guess happy. Sometimes I'm really calm and I don't scream. Yeah, so when I do gotta do it, everybody's like that.
Speaker 4: It's out of character.
Speaker 5: Don't do it. That's why, even if I'm about to eat you in the mouth, you wouldn't even know it. You know what I'm saying. I'm so chilling you. I'm looking at chilling.
Speaker 3: I got to hit this in the mouth, chilling.
Speaker 5: You never even know anything else?
Speaker 3: Do you think that I'm sorry? Do you think that.
Speaker 6: That even temperedness has kind of like helped you in life because you don't really show too much, so people can't really figure you out.
Speaker 5: Man, I tell you this, last time I try to do something like that, somebody died and then somebody died again, just because I would be no man, I wouldn't helped out. That's why, man, I swear this was the stupidest ship ever. I don't even I don't. It's it's you. I just gotta stay. I just gotta stay with me. I don't like getting mad. I don't like when people put me in positions where I got to get mad. I don't like when I got to do something and I'm not trying to do for somebody who keeps doing stuff to put you in positions you got to keep doing stuff you don't want to do, just so having for me or as my sister who did something I ain't. I really really it wasn't even my sister the baby, that is just it was just the wrong time and that got me, and that just it just escalated and this thing, you know, and then you gotta walk around with this lost mine can your back like like like, damn, is that my fault?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then you realize hell, yeah, hell it wasn't my father, but it was. It was. But you asked me, I'm not gonna carry that on my back.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: I can't. It was just me trying to protect my sister. I guess you can say. So that wasn't my fault.
Speaker 1: How many people you thought was gonna be like ride it all the way out with you that just couldn't come along.
Speaker 4: On your journey?
Speaker 5: And I knew for my kid, I wasn't taking everybody with me. I tell you, I tell him, I say, look, I'm gonna be really with you. I'm gonna let y'all know right now, I ain't coming with me. I'm just letting you know that right now. I tell everybody said my whole family. I say, I talk my people when I make it. I can't take them all there. I talked him. That stopped the kids as soon as I news. I see the music, lifestyle and how everything going. And I always thought it was kind of fake. I thought it was fake.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, wow, what you mean fake?
Speaker 5: Like it's real?
Speaker 4: Oh like yeah, yeah, real, Like it's.
Speaker 5: Just real, and I'm just I'm now I'm like, wow, this is real, like it had changed life. You changed your life. It's real.
Speaker 7: And you thought it was like acting like niggas is acting.
Speaker 5: Like they doing what you're doing that No, No, I always just start like I just thought some of it was like it was too much. I might do a video with some extra ship that's not mine, you know what I'm saying. But so that that was the reason. It was like Okay, I know of it can't be there. But then now it's like, okay, no, that's that's mine.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It was wild, it's wild, and you'd be like, damn, hold love, let me go get my baby mama chuck and put it in the video right quick. You know what I'm saying, let me go get you know what I'm saying, let me you're it's basically yours. It wasn't that to give. I can't't take ship back, but you bought it, so it's okay to put it in there. I can wear my baby, Mama. I want to. And it's just crazy because we have it. I have it, I got it. It's crazy, you know crazy?
Speaker 1: Wow, outside that gates moment, what's another moment that makes you be like, damn the nigga.
Speaker 4: You will know me?
Speaker 5: Man, you know not everybody kind of you know what I'm saying, But what made me mad? It's a lot of them gonna send somebody to tell me, Hey, someone so foks with you. I'm gonna talk to you. I'm gonna talk to you lest you tell me. You have to tell me directly.
Speaker 1: That's a good disclaiming that you put on because you might not be approachable.
Speaker 4: You be telling you be chilled on that drink. You might just be chilling me.
Speaker 1: Be like, bro, don't seem like he wanna fuck with me right now.
Speaker 5: That's not how that works. Man, that's not your man. At the end of the day, you're a man. You got to listen, man, talk to the man. I don't got no usually walking up on somebody telling my fuck with him, anything, a bad movie in a bad mood to tell me I thank you, get it. I'll give a bunch of paper. Yeah you know, I'm not gonna sit there and just stay with your faith. I don't want to. I don't really want to take pictures with nobody. I don't ask nobody for pictures because I know I'm running to him eventually with the time I can take a picture with him.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: I just want you to know how fuck with you said? You know what I'm saying, how you doing?
Speaker 3: I respect your craft.
Speaker 5: Have a good night, and then get out of there. But maybe Drake when I first man Drake and he was like the baby, you know, I'm like, whoa. But then again, I only made him tep J Prince, so he could have just told him that the baby and and you want that's that's fun up way of thinking, Yeah it is. I would have telling him I dropped the hands on the floor right and I said, man, the way I grew up, you could have pulled the hands out of the packet and tell me you found it just to be cool with me, get close with me, even if I did drop it. To this day, I think he put he grabbed his packet and lasts and.
Speaker 4: Just trying to show some false lords.
Speaker 5: No cool, But that's what you're.
Speaker 4: Thinking though, that's what lord by giving me your hummers? Yeah, give me.
Speaker 5: Bro Did I take it? I ain't gonna turn it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but you taking that though?
Speaker 5: They did a probably to this day, I saw the guard he pulled it out of his pocket and life everything.
Speaker 7: We up what you think in that mindset right there?
Speaker 5: Though I grew up. It's nasty out there. It's disgusting my uncle trying to do me my uncle type. You know, it's crazy my uncle to send me some It was faking. I was about but I ain't even taking it now. I think I'm like maybe.
Speaker 3: Thirty just on UNC's face.
Speaker 5: That man, he's still my favorite uncle. He's still my favorite uncle.
Speaker 3: What's your time? I'm a cancer, not a fuck you are not. I'm a cancer too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I'm a Gemini at heart though, because my dad I took a lot of histor.
Speaker 4: I thought you was on the cuss. I see.
Speaker 5: I was coming out at like eleven fifty something. I came out like at one, I'm twelve something, I say, not twenty six.
Speaker 3: Cancer.
Speaker 5: I'm a twenty first to twenty second. So I consider myself cancer le up with Gemini at heart because my dad, So, you're.
Speaker 3: Like a her math for cancer. What's that like?
Speaker 6: Like you're you're kind of like both like you're.
Speaker 4: The words like.
Speaker 3: Like you're like you're you're both like you're a cancer and.
Speaker 5: Jim, are you both like yeah, you both both say that, you both of them.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, my bad big daddy.
Speaker 5: So god, what I'm saying what you would know you were talking about? Are you talking about uncle? Yeah, my real uncle and my dad and my real dad. Okay, so uh, I think he was really gonna say it to me. What he did? He was like, you want gave it to me? He said, stupid ass nigga. Look, he grabbed a bout at the bottom of it. You know what I'm saying, at the bottom of the medaicine body press serene.
Speaker 3: Niggas burn the b and yeah.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wow, oh you make you feel like to be then man, because he felt bad. I thought my dad was gonna ride me for it for a little bit hard one time. I ain't gonna lie. They both the churches over there. My grandma said, the crazy they.
Speaker 1: Ain't get you though, name another nigga though they ain't saying no nigga right, they ain't get you, so.
Speaker 5: They I don't know this day. He just really wanted to do it, and I know he did.
Speaker 3: But that's another thing with us cancers. We always think a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: Too right now thinking about it, because I can't believe he would do that.
Speaker 7: Tell what you mad that you were about to go for.
Speaker 4: It, that he could help.
Speaker 5: I trusted him.
Speaker 1: Did he teaches you don't trust nobody, but checked about everybody you bought you started.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm telling you. It's nasty out there. It's disgusting, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's wow, Bro, That ship fucks you up.
Speaker 7: Man, man feels like you get hung all the bed.
Speaker 4: Bro. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 5: I can't even apologize for feeling the way I do that way. Ship, Yeah, get back to something. Make you feel better better? Maybe because I don't think my dad give it you. My dad say fucking who.
Speaker 4: The goat out of you? I mean out of taxi pier.
Speaker 7: It ain't gotta be no rapping in just the all time.
Speaker 5: Go in your eyes, my grandmama, yea, my grandmamma. I will I'm here right now to that woman. I swear that really it's it's.
Speaker 4: My uncle niggaig with the joke.
Speaker 5: Now, Mama to go and her mama two goals. Yeah, yeah, because you know my dad, save my uncle and save my grandma. Love me, Grandma. I'm like with my grandma, your mom love me. It's like it's like a grandma thing. I guess I don't know every grandparents, right, they can fix what they didn't do with their kids. I don't know my granddad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know they're getting the best of the.
Speaker 7: Nights side my kids that I feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm a whole fucking.
Speaker 5: Damn that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would probably sell my son diet the teacher's game. They burning them, but they burned about work.
Speaker 5: I feel it.
Speaker 7: Wait you better, you gotta wake him up.
Speaker 4: Life is.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna swap it out, go swap it up better. I hope he starts because I'm wrap it out. I'm gonna take it from one lane, don't I don't even thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Hey, so how how how did you deal with the people like once you did start got damn blowing up like people that feel like you are?
Speaker 4: So how you deal with that?
Speaker 5: Man? I got issues like that with family, right, man, Like I just don't forget about me. But I ain't talking to you want ten years food? You know what I'm saying. I forgot about yeah, Like and then you know I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: What made me mad is it's just man, I love my uncle the deal, but I don't even wanna talk about it. I want to talk about the other man. This is this is his friend. I'm not really related to him, man, Is it okay? If I say, uh, merch put your face on, I'm like, no, bro, sign up front so I can see. I'm just trying to make a little extra money. And I'm like, oh oh, bro, Like.
Speaker 4: No, why know that's the favorite.
Speaker 5: Even much him. I can't even put him in that category. When I talked like this's his friend, I knew, I know, I knew, I knew.
Speaker 4: Up friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a family friend.
Speaker 3: Broon.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 7: They want to see a shirt with your name, your face.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, I just don't know. I don't. I don't like that ship like that with family.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like certain people just shouldn't ask you certain ship?
Speaker 4: Ya? Bro, why would you he asked me to do?
Speaker 3: But but you now I feel like you're trying me like I'm a lame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, but because you.
Speaker 6: Know I do anything for you. You know, like, whatever it is, you could probably just ask me for it. But now you're going too far.
Speaker 5: As don't know if it's just normal saying like you think about it. I made it to the position where you don't have to ask me. You know what I'm saying, You don't have to ask Nobody has to ask me. I'll see you and just be like what I'm saying. That's where it got to. So when you asked me, I'm like, I just gave you something. If somebody asked me something like somebody, it's somebody I just gave you something to maybe you know, uh, they don't add me for I feel no please gotthing I feel they got Damn that God.
Speaker 3: Damn you act in Hollywood or no ship like that? Man?
Speaker 4: So so so okay, Yeah, you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Your nose off for some ship like that. You don't do that.
Speaker 4: God, y'all talking about y'all talking about people.
Speaker 5: Y'all know, right, But they might ask me for a cigarette at the whole This.
Speaker 2: Is what I'm saying. If you're in a random setting, the airport, if you're in the airport or whole hotel, the cigarette is crazy. But I'm saying, should a nigga, because we got we all get this right, should a nigga run up on us at the airport and.
Speaker 4: Be like, I'm trying to get on big facts. Should they do that they supposed to do that. Should a nigga w if he catch you in motion at the airport? Should it be like Bro? What so with the feature?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Bro called me eating at some crowdfish one name when he came rapped from me and I told him, I said, hey, let me finish my fool. He said, Man, it's gonna be quick.
Speaker 4: What you said earlier is nasty. Niggas trying to make it. Niggas might not run into the jay.
Speaker 5: Ran into him. I did, matter of fact, I did. He went he bought some ship again. Yeah, he bought some some merch or some I think one time when I seen him again. You wanna wrap from I said, look, bro, if you ain't got nowhere from the last time I seen you, don't, don't wrap for me. No more cool, you know, saying thank you though, But look, look, look dude that I was. I'm so fucked up. I really felt like early you walk up from me. As soon as you walk up on me, I'm looking at him he said, he said. I know what he said, I ain't got nothing for you. All I'm saying is you got a cigarette. I'm thanking you, I asking me for money. I feel like a whole fool. I think he's gonna ask for some money. And what I'm saying, man, I ain't got nothing for you. But in the mist of saying that, all you hear you got a cigarette, I'm like, damn.
Speaker 4: Ship man, get two cigarettes?
Speaker 5: Got you cool? People? Do you look cool? Look cool? I felt like he lived like a person you wouldn't even want to talk. I feel like you're probably about to ask me for some money, though until you see me saying, until you heard me say man, I ain't got because that when I said man, I ain't got that's when he said a cigarette. So he could have been saying you got some man, you know, what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Let me get somebody this nigga for you, nigga trusting ship. That's just say the whole of tit like it could have been to us money, but he see I was going. So the nigga took the least is puzzled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just burned on people right now, we gotta give him a minute.
Speaker 4: We call that back in on. We call that gang shot.
Speaker 7: Like a niggas think everybody in the game against them, like.
Speaker 3: Everybody, but shit is it? But is it really.
Speaker 6: That far fetched to be shell shot after you've been through so much or certain ship?
Speaker 3: Can you help it?
Speaker 4: You can? I feel like you can't. I feel like one. I feel like what you think is gonna come to you now personally, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you're thinking somebody on some bullshit is gonna track bullshit.
Speaker 4: That's how I.
Speaker 1: Feel now, you know what I'm saying, because I feel I remember just being out seeing people and automatically feeling like what's up.
Speaker 7: But now I'll be like what's up and niggas be like what's up? Back They're gonna hear back then I fuck with you.
Speaker 1: But you I'm giving out an injury like I'm on neck, so they be on it then don't know how to but you come with that good face, smiley, smiling niggas is smiling.
Speaker 4: What you put out.
Speaker 6: And I feel like Tate removing the personal interaction from it, like on everything else.
Speaker 3: That's just I feel like that's just like, let's just say fucking it's a kid.
Speaker 6: This like fucking they mama used to whoop them or beat them or whatever where their punishment used to be, Like they used to get fucking penny from good times burnt.
Speaker 3: With the iron or some ship or hot water or anything.
Speaker 6: Now when they see anything boiling on the stove, they flinched or they you know what I'm saying, they trip out because triggering they triggering the ship that that ship triggers them and they can't help.
Speaker 3: It because that's all they know is bad ship from that kind of Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: For real real shitt.
Speaker 2: Ja.
Speaker 4: But ja c you bought a fake brick before?
Speaker 7: That mean you're gonna everybody trying to see your fare, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nigga, God damn.
Speaker 6: Nigga, like every time, like you're not gonna get my fucking money that I don't work for a nigga like, hell.
Speaker 4: No, who you're trying to work with? The gene never get chamber.
Speaker 5: I always think the British fame. I'm always thinking, I'm gonna check every last one everything.
Speaker 4: She got dropped that she got to go in the middle of the bitch and dropped.
Speaker 3: Some of it. Yeah, because the niggas that got.
Speaker 5: Creative of going fishing. Yeah, go fishing fishing. What you said you have me right now. I don't know if you don't remember what I said?
Speaker 2: What it was?
Speaker 5: Damn you were asking?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: You said, God, damn who you want to work with? You?
Speaker 4: You ain't got a chance to work with that? You want to work with.
Speaker 5: Everybody? Well, what the fuck? Everybody? Everybody I want to work for. I'm a free agent now, I'm free already. I just want to do ship to produce everybody. I just want to live for.
Speaker 6: So how how how excited or how happy or how fucking overjoyed were you when you got the call about the tour.
Speaker 5: For I Be.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I knew about it kind of for a while, But I'm never gonna get too excited until it's confined.
Speaker 4: Dates.
Speaker 5: Never, I'm never gonna As of right now, I still kind of feel like, damn, it's a big possibility you get took off for any reason.
Speaker 4: Out Yeah, I know that right there. Unlike the first name, you do change. It ain't going.
Speaker 5: You do one thing you don't like. You ain't gonna m hmm.
Speaker 4: So he just not fuck with the two people all you want to kill.
Speaker 1: I just appreciate it's going crazy though it's alreld up.
Speaker 6: Sad like eighteen hundred million thousand pre sales or some crazy ship.
Speaker 4: Wow, you got to get.
Speaker 5: A lie.
Speaker 3: What city do you think?
Speaker 4: What with you the most out side of.
Speaker 5: Yes state?
Speaker 3: Yes, leave Texas out of it. Anywhere other than Texas.
Speaker 5: He's trying to give me a lie. He over here talking about Atlanta, trying.
Speaker 3: Over there. That's him. Hey, what I tell you.
Speaker 5: Now? This really is the number two. It is a number two outside.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 5: That's the crazy thing. I ain't expected like that, But watch for people like that. I fun with him, but I hate that's who all going on to you like that?
Speaker 4: Who is who all on in too?
Speaker 3: I just know about him and y B.
Speaker 7: Who all on that with y'all bro.
Speaker 4: Him debate. I mean y B D baby e b K J bow.
Speaker 3: That nigga just got locked up, didn't he.
Speaker 4: That's what they say on the flyer and K three.
Speaker 5: The e b K the e b K niggas really much have been on Instagram like that. I don't even know I I don't even on Instagram, Like I just like post what I post and get out.
Speaker 4: Definitely he is definitely.
Speaker 5: Yet post what I posted? Get up off there because Yeah.
Speaker 3: I took a break for like four days.
Speaker 6: I came back this afternoon all kind of crazy ship like the world keeps turning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got to check my damn case, been in store. We have some funny ship. Check my email, looked through my phone messages, us cars, just my phone back.
Speaker 6: Then, Yeah, so what's some ship, Like, what's some ship that you like to do, you know, like outside of like working and all that.
Speaker 5: Kind of I'm glad you asked that. So the thing about working is for me is if I stay by the door, that means I'm working and I'm about to pay for some ship. You know what I'm saying. The moment I step by that door out, I'm lost probably like six hundred dollars. The moment I step out of my chain. Every step I take by thirty out by the time I.
Speaker 3: Come home, I don't yeah, outside of knock the coins.
Speaker 5: So my favorite thing to do is I like to stay the fuck my house. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I like to stay in the house. I like to go to the movies. I like watching my mom.
Speaker 4: I go to the movies a lot, like my TV shows.
Speaker 5: Because I get to sit there and just cheering everything power uh nineteen twenty three, some Yellowstone Bikings movies, everything. You know. Yes, that's my chill the time and my downtime because that's the only time I get to just sit there and do ship and not have to. Like I said, if I walk outside i'm working, there's nowhere around it. I go to. I go somewhere, I leave, or I mean up at the studio. Yeah, you know what, I end up shooting videos camera somewhere. It's an artist somewhere. Want to talk Benners everywhere. If I just chill in the house, I just you can't even get a hold of me.
Speaker 3: You can disconnect.
Speaker 5: You have to like come to my house and pull up on like nobody could get a hold of me. If I don't want to get ahead a hold or.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing to do is just che don't watch my movies and TV shows and relax.
Speaker 3: Do you like, do you cook?
Speaker 4: I do what should be cooking. I still you cook ourselves?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to see.
Speaker 5: I cook my own ship, because bitches can't cook ship, you think eventually? Yeah, now, hell, that was firm, like you said that. I'm gonna take care of as long as my kids do you good, but I'm not gonna own hell. Now, she's cool as hell, bro, But don't.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I love it.
Speaker 5: I love her though, I love her so much, I just don't mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I don't even know the question too. Yeah you said it.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to find all the Oh, look how the beach fell off the bomb? The beach fell off the Let me make sure I got the right out of it and make sure I do mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But what ox tail come from?
Speaker 5: I guess about?
Speaker 4: I asked, well, any of the baby cow?
Speaker 6: I've ever seen an oxtail, like an an undone oxtail. That ship does not look like something that is supposed to be edible.
Speaker 5: It is that might work good?
Speaker 4: I think it's something, it's another part of them.
Speaker 3: But OX don't have tails, So what right?
Speaker 4: Where right to say?
Speaker 3: What is a nigga?
Speaker 4: It's a cow?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I ain't no more.
Speaker 4: I thought was what's the baby cow? Nigga?
Speaker 3: A baby cow is a calf? Nigga?
Speaker 5: That ship just got up, nigga, ain't no niggas we I can't wanted to be telling.
Speaker 4: I't gonna laugh to you.
Speaker 5: I'll smoke like that, I said, have got I smoke like that?
Speaker 3: You kicked in that?
Speaker 4: Ask yourself? Bro?
Speaker 5: So where the come from? I'm about to look it up right now? By the short. Still, I don't know where I got these? I was from. AHV got some ship that I get there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know where I still came from.
Speaker 5: And I got the drink and a cigarette. Wan mean while I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that gravy was sufficient.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ox, that's what the stink they died with Paul bunnyon If there's no such things saying that stink and ship right now?
Speaker 5: Ship we can hear from great I know.
Speaker 4: You got to meet. So you're saying, okay, I'm confusing. No, there's no such things as that's what say be a such thing as it's a cow. Taill.
Speaker 2: It just sounds cooler to say ox tail, gotcha, okay boom, but now it's a cow.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've seen that with that bitch? Dude, what do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Even? Cut the hell out and draw.
Speaker 5: Right like I actually, hey, that'd be a drop o God?
Speaker 4: Which favorite Atlanta rapper?
Speaker 2: Bro for you?
Speaker 5: Funniest?
Speaker 3: He run on high his head to the right on.
Speaker 4: Who your favorite Atlanta rapper?
Speaker 5: Damn, I'm be honest with you, for I love music so much. I don't even know what half of everybody from I know, I don't know, you don't know names? Your name me so.
Speaker 4: Water man.
Speaker 5: Now that's gonna make my high go away? It is cool on that. I need something, somebody to get. Somebody throw me my five hour enery drink from my from my bag. Please, you need a cigarette like a motherfucker sweet smoke break y'all. Can't.
Speaker 4: I can't kick us out cigarette.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna small man.
Speaker 4: Oh what we say? Oh yeah Atlanta rappers?
Speaker 5: Pluto, Pluto, there you go, Pluto, there you go with that? H yeah Pluto yeah say game, yeah, yeah, it's cool. We say, Pluto, gotta pay you for that James drop.
Speaker 4: You gave the folks drop.
Speaker 5: Now just blur.
Speaker 4: What's next for you? Bro?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta you gotta do some movies or something.
Speaker 4: You gotta.
Speaker 3: You like, Man, you I need to see that, Like if I saw you on my screen, straight.
Speaker 5: I promise that's what I'm gonna do. Then thank you for promise. I was gonna do that anyway. Thank you for putting it back on me, like you better go do that, come and do it straight up.
Speaker 4: You feel like you always had the fact ever young.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's it. Yeah, yeah, been there been one mama grandson me.
Speaker 4: Up it.
Speaker 5: I don't know gave it to me, but it was it was somebody on my grandma. I don't know, foods, I don't my mama side. I just fucked. They don't like me because I'm like my grandmama's side, my dad and my uncle I'm not even related to. So they don't fock on me because they say I act like them over there. But man, good on this side. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Why would you not like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the fun is it about this that you got an issue with? Like you gotta talk about me. They want you to be man when they see this ship to ship niggas, look at my my dry to wait for you, nick you. They don't have to come culle me that they're gonna be able to talk. I don't want to talk nobody the truth. When you do ship like this and act like this, people want to do that to you. To be family, man, that's what I was telling you. I grapte some ship for my family just to get treated like I was going wrong. You talking about earlier, Yeah, like from that side, get treated like I was the one that did something wrong. And then all right, I won't hear me. I'm talking about we're still family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna say that.
Speaker 5: Bring back the positive I said positively. Just told you that, you know I'm good, like great from the bottom of my heart. This is crazy, Like I love this ship.
Speaker 4: I told you that with joy.
Speaker 2: With joy, what's the biggest thing you feel like the world should know about you? If there's like a misconception about the baby, what's the biggest thing you would say?
Speaker 5: I don't think it is one no more. I think they get it smooth.
Speaker 3: How you put it back in that project?
Speaker 5: I think they get it now. You got two lines in just one I got. I left the drink at the spot, so on ride with too much of it. It was hot last night, boy, it was so high. I was mad about all my drink and all my pills with me, but and I had some of them. I walked on the store. I see the police. I said, damn, I wouldn't be mad about ship with my drink. And my shot said they gonna take my drinks from you. We left and they ain't fuck with us. But today I said, you know what, let me put it a line and a line and you two bottles, ride with maybe five people instead of thirty or twenty, you know, and just go back and get it. Get everything around here, five minutes away from everything. I can't even go for a drive. I can't even go for a drive. I won't go for a drive. Everything around the corner. I don't got no chance to play no music. As soon as you put something on, you pulled up.
Speaker 4: You gotta take a.
Speaker 5: Nation to ride you. Halfway through the song, just little I'm man.
Speaker 4: Cap took them to the south side.
Speaker 5: That's the Rideladas. We're gonna get that right. I'm gonna get it, ladder. It's a lot of that's how you talked.
Speaker 4: Shut up, you know that.
Speaker 3: Go yes, man, damn.
Speaker 6: Man, the south side is finest, man, damn So you gotta.
Speaker 4: Take da into the south man. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: The video you said it an'yt word you said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never heard you said.
Speaker 5: I never heard him saying. So now I feel like I'm a little wrong for saying it. I'm not gonna stop. I'm just saying I feel like, man, yes, it's really man. I want to tell you this story that just I know my people are not gonna foc with me if I said.
Speaker 3: Leave. The part is that are questions.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about my Mexican people.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't do you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest and hear you, bro, That's what it was. It was just the one school the Misicans didn't like me because I tried to fight one Mexican dude and just so happened. He just so happened to be cool with all the Mexicans in the school.
Speaker 3: No, m why did y'all get into it?
Speaker 5: Man, I don't remember. He just said something I was I was trying to just like it's just cool. No, I don't say hell now, I said, what do you want to do? I think he would train, Oh, I think he just wanted to so out honest, he would have whooped my ass at the time. You know, I ain't gonna like, I ain't really like a professional professional. That's what That's what they take. Just what they did, like all of them. They were like the blacks and classes and everything. That's just what they did. You know, by the time, I was so mad, I didn't want to give a when it came out that way. Uh, he just said something disrespectful Him'm like, man so and then the girl like, don't do it. I don't do it. Like he ain't worked it. He didn't working like I ain't gonna lie. A couple of days, like I thought about it, said, wait, she was talking about it ain't worth it, it ain't worth it. She like knew you know what I'm saying. But he wouldn't. He was just chilling. And the next thing, you know, about the next day he must have told out a Mexican people. And then like the day after that it was a Mexican versus Black fight, And you know, I just so happened to be cool with all the black people, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and I was on the wrong side of the fence.
Speaker 7: But if you asked me, right right, you old rode with them, they rode with you.
Speaker 3: You rode with your niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, so you from they you pick your side.
Speaker 5: They really shame and say they'd me out forever. Reason Ship, I had to fight one person. They want to jump.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should not have to be nigga. Fuck with me with me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. Ship fucks with me the s.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed this interview. That's the funny one of the ones.
Speaker 5: That's the funny I did. Yeah. Yeah, man, I'm gonna come to here with my mom.
Speaker 7: Come ready, We're gonna come to Houston with right right, I mean the cow tails.
Speaker 5: Among Oh yeah, I wasn't reading about two months. I got twenty twenty one. I was great.
Speaker 4: I was fertile. But then when you had your kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's when I almost had a kid. She had a miscarrie. She probably wasn't healthy. I was. I was straight. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You know what crazy about that you believe in God? Yeah, you know, crazy about that story is. I was. I was like drowned. I was depressed here. I don't even know how. I don't even know what. This fuck drove me to the moment where I just couldn't get up one day. It was one day I couldn't get up, like I couldn't move, you know, I walked up on the college when that couldn't move. And and matter of fact, this is what happened. I was driving one day and I don't know what the fuck as far as I mean, I just I started crying by Some said, what the fuck is put ass? What you're crying about? Feeling myself? What the fuck is you? Would you good? You were alive? What are you worried about? And I'm speeding on the next thing, you know, I find myself at my mama house about three in the morning. I go, not gonna do it matter. The door wasn't live. I go busting how she sleep with her husband in the room. I go busting the room. Mom. I don't know what. I don't know what it is. I can't feel better. I just I can't feel good. I'm hurt about I don't know what. I can't stop feeling this way. I tried. I tried. I tried. I'm telling us I'm trying. I just it just won't be you know what I'm saying. It's just not leaving. I don't know what it is. It just won't let me be young and uh. And like a couple of days later, I had stayed her house and I was like, no, I can't back. I was laying on the couch and uh about fibuar fibuary third or some shit like that. I'm laying on the couch and in the morning I woke up. I couldn't move, so I had to like slide off the couch. You know what I'm saying. I slid off the couch and I pulled myself back up on the couch and I got in praying position, and I was praying for like fifteen twenty minutes, just saying the same thing over and over again, like uh.
Speaker 3: Uh, like.
Speaker 5: Basically like I all right, from now, I know I can't do this so long, God, let you take control.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I forgot exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: Smolano was laying like, I literally take control now for now. No, I can't through it along just you know what I'm saying. The same thing for about fifteen to twenty minutes. Towards the end, I started feeling better and I said, I was just right there. I couldn't move while praying. I couldn't move from the praying position. I couldn't even my body was weak, you know what I'm saying. And towards the end, I just started getting strong, and then my breath started to come back, and then my body stopped hurting. And I wasn't on drugs at the time, so it wasn't drugs. It was actually me just my body was. I was tired, my head. I'm much tired of everything. And towards the end of the player, it was like bring I was. I could stand up and I smiled to the deep breath in. I said, I looked outside, I seen the sign. I went over there. I pulled a chair and put it in the middle of the sun in the yard and the bankyard. I just sat there. Well. I went and got a gym membership about an hour later. Forout two months before I just no move, no member, just you. She mab frou teez everything.
Speaker 4: So it made you go back though.
Speaker 5: I got COVID and I wanted to see if I could taste the high wind. That was the nastiest ship.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Boy, Oh my god, oh you saying you got COVID.
Speaker 4: You want to see if your taste was instead.
Speaker 5: That man, bro, I fucked the text to or something now because I dipped it in ranch. I got the hottest wings they got in ranch. I said, I'm about to try it fuck it because you know you do when I eat it hot. But I can't taste it. So I dip it in the ranch and bite it. Man, it was what the fuck it tastes like it? We get the animal straight out. You know what I'm saying, batically to our peacet I got the bibing, but.
Speaker 1: You knowing, let me ask you something and we're gonna take it to no health ship. But for you knowing that you felt betterwai ain't just stick to this ship or go.
Speaker 4: Back to it.
Speaker 5: I wanted some high waves, man, I wanted some Halloween. I said, Man, I know if I could taste this bitch would be good. Man. Next thing, you know, I got stop over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's it's wings way better than wings stuffing, not the wings stuff. But you can get some go to dream wings. Yeah, a lot of different wings sput it up. Yeah, dream.
Speaker 3: Dream wings Magic, dreaming, dreaming dream.
Speaker 5: When you first, we'll do that first. I'm back to Monday with.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah man, we appreciate you putting on you gotta pull it back up on us bro.
Speaker 4: Big Fact found Big Fax fans with you d Baby on Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Sy'll check them out on tour and check us out to Triple W dot big faxpod dot com.
Speaker 6: Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 5: Visit our website now, bigfaxpod dot com