Speaker 1: Morning. Everybody is Steve j n V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We got our guest co host with us, Jess hilarious, and we got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Sukianna morning.
Speaker 4: What's up girl?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: I feel really good right now. I'm just I'm loving this late night radio voice. It's just that's how I really am. But as soon as you know, drinking a little bit more, Yeah, get aggressive right now? This is how I am. Yeah, and you look good, chocolate and brown. Nice girls, all right, So I want to kick it off with this. Okay, So we know you as Sukiyana, Suki with the Good.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want to hear you say that. Let's just say that the listen just.
Speaker 4: You have a problem with the yea.
Speaker 2: He's a married man with kids.
Speaker 5: That's name now kids any other day he your boyfriend, but now friends because see them saying something about some good Kouchie.
Speaker 4: With the big bookie Bookie Bluchi Christ. Anyway, so speaking of you said, you know Sukie with the Good is your real name?
Speaker 2: Who gave you that?
Speaker 4: I mean niggas just niggas, Okay, all right. I want to know, though, who is Destiny Laverne Henderson? Who the Delaware Now you know you've tried it, Lynette. She corrected me to run away the name altogether when she was gonna correct me a man's name, Well, who is nor? Is a man's name? My name was? Okay, Sorry, Shirley.
Speaker 1: Before your time.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry for.
Speaker 1: Nineteen hundred.
Speaker 4: I see hundreds. That slaves was all at some point nineteen nd I'm sorry. It was funny. That's why I said, yeah, you know that's Henderson. Who is that nice wholesome young lady from Wilmington, Delaware. No, no, no, I mean I've been I'll be outside like it's you feel me like, I'll be everywhere. So I was born in Womanton, Delaware. That's where I'm from. Destiny is who you like? Who you get right now? I'm I'm just I'm a's what I figure. This ain't silky, this is so can come but sky like the pop out. I like that. But Destiny, I'm I'm I'm a mother. You know, I'm a business woman and I'm from Womanton, Delaware. My mom used to travel a lot when I was young. I moved from Wilmington to North Carolina to Atlanta for a Lord of the Miami. That's why a lot of people say I got a Southern accent. We just been moving around so military. No, okay, no, my mom just went to get you wanted to get out of Delaware where where we're from. It's a very small, small place and it's not a lot of it's not a lot of a lot going on there, like at all. A couple of people from one of the stars from Delaware absolutely probably means President Biden. Yes he ain't he's a president, but is he a star? Yeah, yeah, Joe Biden, Joe Biden, famous, famous, he's the president president and not with the president and ship he come from where we come from what we talk about. Yeah, yeah, but you know President Biden, who else you and and there's other It's a lot of talent there, you know. But it's just we didn't have that shine on our state yet. But you know, a lot of people I've been in Atlanta's twelve so it's just like you know, I've been everywhere, you know.
Speaker 2: To SHOOKI with the good I'm sorry when I said, but that's her name, damn it.
Speaker 3: That is said that was an ex boyfriend, a long time boyfriend who you said niggas Like which niggas?
Speaker 4: I mean, I got like a couple of kids now, you know, Like why y'all want to know about my couchie?
Speaker 1: I know came from? Said he came from?
Speaker 2: I can tell her, say where Charlamage came.
Speaker 6: You can tell her If I said Charlamagne with the Good Bunkie's.
Speaker 4: Booky Carolina, you say Buki, Yeah, okay, And and I love that for you see nothing wrong with that. I just feel like if we would get to my name, you know, I just I'm a fruitful queen since we still got this voice. I mean ask you this. Not too long ago, you said you didn't want you did not want to be gettle no more, you wanted to be you know, classier. I guess you know where did that stem from? Did that stem from what commentators or you know, spectators definitely didn't spend from like commentators or spectators or the popcorn crew, gotcha. Honestly, I'm just growing as a woman. I am growing, you know, and I feel like it's just because I came from the hood, don't mean that I forever I have to be you know ghetto. Ain't nothing wrong with being ghetto. You know. I feel like my voice is for the hood. The baby mamas love me, the hood, bitches of hood rets, whoever you call it. I know how to talk to them. So, but I don't want to be ghettle forever. That's that's where we got, that's where we're from. But then when I said that, it's like people talking about you could take the girl out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the girl. And I feel like when it's time, it's time. It depending on my demographic who I'm talking to, you know. So I just want to grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought i'd seen an interview you said you want to you would fart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will farting the niggam off I said that. Yeah, you think that's ghetto.
Speaker 6: I used to say that all the time back in the day. That was one thing I used to say, you know, you sucker far out of girls.
Speaker 4: But that and that's respect. I don't think that's a sign of love and respect. Yeah, I don't think that's good. I just think that's discussting. Yeah, it's just nasty. I never said I didn't want to be nasty. No, more. I don't. But if a man was to sucker for off my ass, I'm gonna let them. I love that, let's get it. That's that's that's a that's a sign of love. Here is Suki. We hear the bait the base coming. She said that. Yeah, she's clarifying. And you also said since he bought it up and only him he bought it up, that she would like to be pissed on as.
Speaker 1: Well, shot shout at first, and then she shout up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the only comparison that that she in the company because earlier somebody had said that they like to be peeved. You know what I'm saying. I thought it wasn't said, and I was showing love, I said, because she is in supportation of supportation. At the end of the day, I don't know what I might do for somebody that I love. Yeah, Like I'm a very submissive queen. That's why I like to talk to somebody with leadership skills, because if I talk to a drug dealer, he probably had me in the hood, and I don't want.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 6: Have a fantastic leadership skills, man, I love drug every I think there's not a drug dealer out here that couldn't been especially if he was a kingpin.
Speaker 1: You could have been the CEO before My daddy.
Speaker 4: Was a drug dealer. So that's okay. But at the end of the day, I feel like she me, yeah, not me for the king person.
Speaker 1: Yet that mouth, why the poop like that?
Speaker 4: And it's like, okay, no, not yet. I know she didn't. I said, I said, she ain't do that yet. You know. My thing is like ship, Wait a minute, jes you've done it.
Speaker 1: You said no. No.
Speaker 4: I know. The reason why I say I know it is because I'm saying I know this my good girlfriend. I would be able to know because she would have got way more graphic if she had already know, she would have described the scene, but she didn't. She just don't judge it. If somebody that's what something. I don't know if I'm gonna poop on a nigga, Can I say, nigga? I don't know if I'm gonna poop on somebody, But I just know, shit, you never know what you might do for the moment. But in that moment, I have just started trying things at this age that I never did before. So like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You might have had too much, too much wafer house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you talking.
Speaker 1: Too much house. Somebody put their thumb on your butt, pull it out.
Speaker 4: You don't know, Let me ask you, Let me ask you. This crazy talking about Yeah, he's crazy, but he's also has never done any of any of the things that he's speaking of. Listen, have you ever had anybody spitting your mouth? Girl? I just did the same thing, like I just I just tried that this year and I spit in some of his mouth and I like, yeah, I mean, if we're like, I liked it. It was fun. It was just like, but you got to be in the right. You gotta be in a moment for it was a good Yeah, you gotta be in the moment because you just first of all, do they brush their teeth like you?
Speaker 1: Really? That's the thing.
Speaker 4: You got to be thinking about all the food that they ate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And then when niggas don't flash and a lot of niggas don'ts their tongue, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just happening. Are you at least on only fans? Are you getting paid for this?
Speaker 4: You know? You know how much I made from only fans bringing it up? Millions? You know I was million. The numbers.
Speaker 1: People always big numbers around only they like.
Speaker 4: To throw it. But I'm one of them girls for real, a million, more than a million men. But we're not even just talking about only fans. We're talking about posters that this pussy don't want viral. I'm blessed with one of them good looking cats. I don't know what y'all dont see, but yeah, like I'm really one of them girls. Yeah, I know you you don't know what's going on. What's going yeah, because I'm I'm something irregular that you ain't never seen before. So I'm gonna get you used to it. Hence the name Suki with the good kouchie. It ain't good for nothing. Listen, you get paid off. And that's what happened. That brings me to my next question. Is there anything sexually that you're not open to? I know there there's been a lot of things. First of all, I don't know anything that you ain't never okay, So is this this is a breakfast show. We're talking like this in the morning, you get freaky okay, Yes, I never I never tried you crazy. No, it's it's a charity. It hurt a little bit, so I just couldn't do it. No, but that's what The more you do it, the better. You know. This is the home of the grown listeners like you try listen. Yes, absolutely, I love it. It's one of the best sports we could ever play because it's like the more practice, the more the first time. But the first time, that's the thing. It just you just gotta get it, get it.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 6: Start.
Speaker 4: You start with the thumb, you know what I'm saying. And then you know, it's just the little things. He can't have no nails because it'll cut you. You know, you get hammoids, all that stuff. You don't want to do that. Get them. And then it don't matter how big his penis is. You know, you just let him. You just have to relax. The biggest thing is to relax because it's gonna feel like you gotta relax. You you still don't like it. It didn't go in, Well.
Speaker 1: Maybe it won't.
Speaker 4: It won't. That ain't will make your boat float. But I want to track the thing. I want you to try it again. You can't try it one time like that. Ain't They ain't wanted them. It ain't like crack. It's like you just just like something else. Do you have any like advice, like, besides relaxing greed, try the type of Greece. You don't try to sit on it the first thing. No, you can't. You can't lay on your side. Try it on your side and not even on your back.
Speaker 6: Want to be in this conversation business like this, double dutches is my times.
Speaker 4: Men take so much. I can't even take what's I'm saying. You can ask us a lot of man how it gets in there. But that's what I wanted to know. Are you still on only fans? Literally I'm not on only fans right now. I mean I'm I'm really taking my career serious, like as far as my music career, and I just have I'm a hustler. That's where I come from, So I get money everywhere. You feel me shit, babysitting, you know, back in the day, babysitting, do a hair all this, So it's like I will have my hairds in all types of different places getting money. But right now you feel me focused on my career and that's as an artist and as a TV star.
Speaker 1: Absolutely watch.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, people were mad at you a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Right now, you want to say, that's bad with my hair? Did he come on the show? What you're saying? Know what the he did? He said, Saxy, did now know you want to live my brow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now you you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know I thought you said I did think he I thought he said, YA wanted to do it. He said, that's what he.
Speaker 4: Said that he said, you want to do it, and that's my girls ship you didn't want to do. But I, honestly, why do I do? I How do I okay, articulate my words? And so basically what you want to say is no, I'm not the one that said I wanted to It was honestly didn't want along with the I didn't want to be a party. Okay. So one thing about it. We on South Beach, me and Miami. You're like to turn up, you know, and we're all outside, we're working on the ground and I don't know who the hell said grabbed the hair and started I just like I have with it. Yeah. First, no, at first I was like, I'm not doing that. Was like ship, it's cool. Ship that might for me personally, for others that might be whatever they think but me, that's a missive play. I was actually having a good time, mister play Like, if my man want to walk me like a dog, I'm gonnalet him walk me like a dog. I'm gonna walk him like a dog. I'm gonna whip him with my motherfucker wig. I'm gonna put candle wax on his ass. I'm gonna beat his ass, I'm gonna stretch his ass.
Speaker 1: That Jesus Christ, what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Just it sounds like she needs to go on an episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: You know that Black Effect podcast?
Speaker 4: Get I got that from Suki. You know what I'm saying. I got girl somebody. I walked the girl like like a dog on stage at the podcast. Walk you feel like I felt like Sukiyana with the good That's.
Speaker 2: What Mama had a problem with it. And she said something.
Speaker 4: You respond, yeah, Mama, Yeah, yeah, Blue, Mama had a problem. Will I did not make her cry something about face?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: Verbatim, he said, you're the Queen of the young struggle face.
Speaker 6: But that was it was supposed to be jokes between her and me, going back and forth. She actually cried when our former co host Angelie brought up her mother who had just passed away. That's what actually made her cry, and Little Mama had said that herself.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, all right, No, you don't think that the fact struggle young struggle face her cry a little bit even after her mom and looking at the loss and looking at the we you don't think that you could have chilled and refrained from that comment.
Speaker 1: I apologize Little Mama wherever you are if you see this.
Speaker 6: Remember I don't really because I remember if people bring it up all the time, I can't forget it.
Speaker 1: I just give.
Speaker 4: Accountability.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: No, but she had rope. She has sent me like some universe meditation things. And I know she didn't mean she didn't mean anything wrong scripture. Yeah, but she sent me. She sent me like something to watch, like a little meditation thing. Little Mama is actually a good person. She's not a bad person. No, no, no, And it's so sad that the world being against her sister jay Z and Alicia Keys thing. Yeah, but she like she just having fun like I don't. Honestly, I don't feel no type of way. Mama. Come on, it's little Mama like she's been in the game for a minute, like, yeah, the lip gloss was popping. Definitely. We can't discredit her absolutely, but she did try when she went in no comments like girl got on your ass. You could have if you felt like anything, don't you could have wrote me because you know exactly who I might not be like mainstream, but everybody for the streets know who Suki is. So if you felt like you wanted to, you know, talk to me as a woman, you just write me, and and I would have you know, I would have talked back. But it's just like, I can't even respect you in the comments, writing long as paragraphs. I ain't even read nothing but the last word. And that's what I got on her heads. You think you better people because you got to perform with jay z a last.
Speaker 1: I watched it happened.
Speaker 4: That is how that happened. Even Beyonce, it was like no, no, no, trying to stop her at that time that girl got on that stage.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 4: Well, I like the narrative she's taking because it could have been Beyonce hating on her.
Speaker 1: Last word. You said you only read your last word was her last word.
Speaker 4: It was just like it was just like you don't listen to something that she was trying to give me some healing. Yeah, you gonna, I'm gonna lie. I do need a little bit of healing. She was wrong, but the best friend. It could have been personal. It could have been could have been more personal, because it was like a little shady, like, look at what they're doing to America, bitch, I like to get ship. Let me I like the you don't even know what I do to these niggas. They get more than walk Like, yeah, like what you say, You ain't saying nothing about me fartning these niggas mouth. Yeah, because she probably did that. She did it, but a little bit more though.
Speaker 1: So you know, you're a public figure.
Speaker 4: I'm the public figure.
Speaker 1: So when you do things in public, people are going to address it in public.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fun I didn't give no commass but little mamas. I didn't look at no comment but little MAMASU. Yeah, because at the end of the day, I felt like, so hold up, let me go back to when I was fifteen, even lift gooss the pop and I was doing it. But what you know about me?
Speaker 1: Which bit you got?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: What you know about me? For real? I was doing your dance ancing yourself. Don't sitting in the comments during that at that time you perform at that birthday party talking about you was happy. It was four kids there. But at the end of the day, I fun with little bit. It was at the end of the day, I no, me and little Mama's friends were cool. Okay, I talk with her talking about wowow though that No, I'm talking. I ain't gonna let me clear this up. I feel I ain't gonna lie. I feel like me knowing people. I feel like she's a genuine girl. She just had me fucked up that time, and she didn't mean to because I just if I could request, I just her d M me and we could have talked chat. Yeah, I fuck with her. I can't no, And it's so and you are totally entire to feel a type of way when you feel like another female. Honest honestly, I could have handled it different. I didn't have to go in on her. I feel like I should have just let it be. And what's that word that you count which she just said? And I love that.
Speaker 6: It's a problem with social media and social media like a playground. You know, somebody, somebody might say something to you and it's just y'all, and you might not take no offense to it, but when you see it sitting in front of the world.
Speaker 4: Never know what a bitch going through.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 4: I mightn't needed something that day that you feel me. I just got on her ass and I was like damn, and it was like damn. So after that, I I played Little Mama or lip Class and I was smoking me a spliffs and you see me I play her song on my platform. I believe like people don't know that Little Mama is a legend, even though they like to discredit her. She has been in this game for a minute, and I feel like she's very talented. She just I don't know what it is like right what her would come back up here with that way you're going and she ain't got no struggle? Now what happened with you and kill Bill? I mean with that relationship, Like I feel like, no, we was good, Like he's he's cool, He's he's good, because I'm telling you, put that nigga through a lot no. No, likec no. I mean like a lot of stage. You know, like I was in a relationship and you know a lot of we were on TV, so a lot of things in stage. Jesus is what it is, but I wish him the best. I have a lot of niggas that really do love me. I'm a loving woman and I got a lot of love to give. I don't know where I want wants me, but I know that he puts me in certain people's lives for reasons. And you know, I feel like I could have helped that person, you know, avoid jail time and avoid getting in some street street ship where they might not been here, or they might have did some ship to somebody that that could have put them in jail for a long time. You know, I just genuinely love people. When I whant to come around, I don't. I don't have no meal intent or no bad intent. I'm just a loving person and I want everybody to win around me. That's that's how I am. And I'm not going to say I'm supposed to be with this person forever that might want me around this one next or this one next. You know, that's I just come genuinely with a good heart to love people and try to help them get up out the streets. I don't know, maybe I'm a CEO or something, but my grandma was a my grandma was a see over fourteen years, was the first one around all the niggas. Yeah she was and for fourteen years. Yeah, no, that's a great one, great great yeah, but my grandma was a fourteen years.
Speaker 3: Now you got you got three kids, right, what are the ages?
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm just about.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask with your kids?
Speaker 3: Is that the reason you said, you know what, I'm gonna get away from only fans because you have kids to go to school and the kids and be like, I know your mama's you know.
Speaker 4: Like first of all, yeah, they don't want super with the good because I pop up them kids, my kidscie.
Speaker 1: What the hell I was gonna say?
Speaker 4: Because your kids, because they know you gotta have topping off. Let me tell you something. I love being pregnant. I love having baby, and I love raising babies and breastfeed all of them. I'm gonna you know, you know.
Speaker 2: You know about pregnant.
Speaker 1: Baby me too.
Speaker 4: Ye together, when you got a woman and she was pregnant, you pregnant, And I respect me personally like I love children like I love my children so much, and they're gonna have prominent futures whatever they want to be boxers they want to be a soccrifice anything I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do what I gotta do to make them day. But I feel like I'm gonna would it take for me to get that coin to make sure they straight. I'm gonna do what I gotta do. Nobody can't judge me.
Speaker 2: You ever have to check a mom in school for saying something her kids.
Speaker 4: No, my kids don't go to no public schools. I pay for teachers, I pay for Yeah, I do stuff like that because you know, my kids are. My kids are special, Like my kids are the ship. Like, what the fuck? I'm not doing that. Everybody has their own reason what they do. But I'm a breastfeed of mom and I and I and I love my children. I have a good support system of good family and like I have a career, and I take care of my kids very good. I love them like I would do anything for them. Now, as far as my only feels, she everybody don't pop some pussy she yeah, do y'all know what y'all mom's donna did. Did y'all know what your mama? Free nicks and the telling y'all, ye mam had them bills pay and I ain't never had no mother. They was working a chicken cooking.
Speaker 1: Dress before.
Speaker 2: Motown something.
Speaker 4: What's what's Martin Luther King? And what was that called again? When it was Jazabelle Shindy. Yeah, jezabel out there populating one think about us. One thing about us. We're gonna pop some cat cad free and when the kids need some food, we're gonna do what the fun we gotta do. That's one thing about black women. We're gonna make. It's something out of nothing. I don't give. We got five cent one dollar. We're gonna make some shape. Okay, old And she.
Speaker 2: Said, man, I gotta go pop some coochie.
Speaker 4: For going to get We ain't gonna do that. My baby's gonna be my babies rich right now. My baby is my baby as rich as fuck now right now as a little girl, she don't have to work any day of her life. She don't have to understand the struggle, she don't have to understand what the hood is like. And that's and that's what I did. My baby will never have to be in no hood and will ever have to work for nobody. I'm gonna take care of her for the rest of my life. And when I die, she's gonna be good. So that's type a woman that I am. Maybe ain't gonna have to pop no care. I'm gonna pop the cat. I'm gonna pop the cat. She don't give. I gotta get get out here or sell some crack. I will do it to make sure my kids are straight. Yes you think sugi want not everybody now, but if anything to jail, okay, to clear that, I'm gonna do anything for my kids to be straight, and now they gonna have prominent futures and they're born into.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't want you to your crack.
Speaker 4: Sell no crack. We do not. I want to ask as an old woman, if I'm fi sixty years old, im wna pop some cat, pop some Catshi is fun And look, Cela crack, you ain't sniffing this? Yeah, sniff crack girl, that's coke.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 4: That's how you know? I never did.
Speaker 1: Like three times?
Speaker 4: You know? Okay, your baby hairs to get it, you get it, at it, it's pretty. I like the eye brother, how you get it? He ain't got no baby, but he definitely got that nars uh that Nars foundational bab You do a little.
Speaker 1: Making a little too smooth today.
Speaker 4: You got the console popping in and around. Let me stop for envy, get upset off the change speaking of the gusbands? What the girl gay husbands? Because I want to ask you what.
Speaker 1: Did you walk into? You don't talking about poop?
Speaker 4: You don't want to ask her? Do you consider yourself gay? I don't kiss bisexual? What I don't do? I have to have a name, No, you don't. I don't want one. Because I seen like the interview that I did, and I was just, you know, trying to explain. He kept asking me all these different quds. Jason. He kept asking me all these different questions. Oh yeah, shout out to Jason Lee. But he asked me all these different questions about who my sexuality is. And I was kind of talking in circles and I seen the comments and they were like, oh, shout out to the people that's real gay and going through the real things. And it was just like, you know, they're so judgmental in the comments. And that's why a lot of these men are d l and that's why a lot of these people don't want to come out the closet and say what they like and who they are, and I honestly feel like it's none of nobody's fucking business. I don't fucking know who I am. I'm young, Like what the hell I'll find out, you know, But I don't consider myself gay. I don't consider myself straight. I don't even know what the fuck I am. I just I love people. I love human And they always say when an artist, you know, shows love to everybody and say, you know, maybe they'll show that, they'll say they're gay, or you know, they'll say they're doing it for views or people to like them or build a fan base. But the gays love me already. You know. I'm just who I am, And maybe I don't want to identify as gay. I want to identify as queer. And then they'll say, well, it doesn't sound like she's telling the truth, or she she never really had an experience. I feel like, well, maybe I didn't have it, go on a date or be in a relationship, you know, I haven't did that. But I don't want to just say, oh, I don't aid some cuccie and just look at women as kucci to. I don't want to say that. I don't want to say that I think it's wrong, so I keep it to myself. Why would I just act like women are just females are just sexual? Yeah, just a meal. Maybe I don't want to get into it because I'm still finding out I am as a woman and a human, So I don't want to say I'm gay, and I'm not doing it for people to love me. They love me already. So it was people in the comments that said I was saying I was gay for attention. It's like, fuck, y'all, I don't give a fuck. Like at the end of the day, let people be who they be. Like, Like, one thing about it is gays know how hard it is to come out to closset. They have to hire who they are for a long time, from their parents, from people because people like to judge you. Why would you jump on somebody for seeing the things that they like when you have been through that. It's always the people that have been through it. Let people come out as they can like that they want the fuck ship. Sometimes I'm might like pussy. Sometimes I might like want sucking on some dick. Sucking dick. It's funny me. Maybe it's something you know what. That's why I was going to ask you about Slim Jimmy from Race Trooman ain't even had no connection with that.
Speaker 1: I love. I thought that was fantastic. Flimm. They't never seen the Slim jim It looked like a little dick, long little.
Speaker 3: Thing he's been he's I felt it.
Speaker 1: I knew exactly what you felt. What you were going he felt. Back to the question, Slim jim was cozy up, they said.
Speaker 4: That's what they said. What y'all were like, reported, Okay, who they is? Yeah, we know we know them cameras. Yeah, me and Slim Jimmy are really good friends, and he done gave me opportunities. You know, I just did like a video shoot with him, and we've been friends for a long time, even before I was like famous, Like he always showed me love and those people that you know funk with me before. I'm always gonnau with him. Honestly, I never took that dick and never tried the dick. Yeah what I she You never never know, but I never did that yet. I fuck with Slim Jimmy. He's a he's a very good person. Like he's a really good person. So you know, he didn't never had none of this ghetto good cat and if he did, I'll probably turn his ass. You better fought up in that mouth. Yeah that mouth. Fought up in that mouth. That's slim Jimmy mouth. But yeah, so, yeah, were the issues with the baby and he does have a baby mama, and she says something to everybody do exactly like like I don't even talk to the niggas with these baby mamas that be still wanting them. You always could tell and listen like like we the pictures that were posted it was from his video show, yeah yeah, and it was like she posted me on her Instagram story and she was, you know, talking about him and talking about me, and it was like why am I included? Like these niggas like what they like. But it's always the girls that know who can suck them out of a man. She knows what they may like and she'd like to say, so, I don't know if somebody says something close to I'm not I'm not his tight. You know that was in the comments. Yeah, let me tell you something about me. These guys be loving a chocolate woman, a freaking these girls be thinking older. No, they love a chocolate freaky girl. And I'm a real woman like I'm the one that's gonna cook for end when you don't because you and I cook, you feel me like I cook it. I cook it all and and I'm a good person. I'm a loving their hook. That's what I do. What's your favorite thing to cook? I mean, I like to cook a lot of Jamaican food, but especially Jamaican breakfast. I can't fish, yeah, no, no, I just I'm Jamaican by penetration. But at the end of the day, my my picnic Jamaica and my my babies is Jamaica. But I cook some. I can sell fish, dumpling, ox tail, all of that. And I like to cook country for pig feet, ham hawk, what you like I would cook. I will clean a chilling that's a pig asshole. I will clean that motherfucker like real, because I don't think I'll be real. I don't know if I don't know where I will be. But I love everything that comes from God, and like.
Speaker 1: I feel that, I do feel that from.
Speaker 4: You know, I love every human that comes from God.
Speaker 1: God. I feel that I'm not I'm a.
Speaker 4: God fairing woman. I love God. He don't gave me these opportunities and people like to judge me because I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of righteter you he or she.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, you don't know what He used me for, you know, so God might I might be gaining all these fans and on the breakfast club for these people to fall in love with me and adore me. I'm charming and guess what God might transform me? Ghetto. But don't stop, y'all need to stop trying to judge me. When I get metal, it takes time to get it takes I'm getting.
Speaker 6: Remember that the kingdom too, So I always remember, you know, always pay attention to who may be talking to you in any moment.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Okay, so what does that mean? The devil already know what? But but if that just lost you, we're gonna edit that. I don't know, but I know I'm a god for a woman. I love God, and you know, I just know things are very easy for me right now. And whatever He has for me is written a stone.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, before we go. She's a musician. We got to music. I want to.
Speaker 4: If y'all ready for me, No.
Speaker 1: No, stay right here, pull back.
Speaker 4: Your musician makes me bring up when Bman came up here, we do it.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your music.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got I mean, okay, you also have album coming, got the singles right now?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I got the single Cato with AfroB and I ain't gonna lie him to New York for promo, run and the city, all the d j's, DJ Clue and everybody, but show me a lot of love. And it's telling me that I got to hit. And I believe in them.
Speaker 1: About DJ Clue, he's a liar. He said that to everybody.
Speaker 4: What ship youse a motherfucker line. Yeah, but let me tell you something. I promise you. I promise you because I know one of that two piece that you got on you gotta throw up your ass and your booty whole shave. So I'm gonna let you be great. But we're gonna get back to this motherfucker. Guess its shape. You like that ass licked? You like that ass licked? And because I got a car eating and I'm talking about eating a nigga ass. But I know a nigga that like his ass. Say, as Charlemagne campaign, motherfucker Champagne, you gonna motherfucking respect for you when you see one I don't give a fucking DJ clue. Lie, God tell the truth has a motherfucker head with the eyebrows on fleet motherfucker you yeah, yeah, and there y'all make sure y'all streak casting me. Ask a little bit of No, I never had the good yeah, you know a little bit under. I didn't because I didn't want Nigga to punch me.
Speaker 1: Like looking at the orange with the skin still on it, man about to go all the way the way, but but I do it. So since you are God.
Speaker 4: Niga, So do a nigga put his legs up when you do that? Or you do he get on all like how he just laid back eat a man legs here? Do you look at? Good?
Speaker 1: Should be the yeah he did that should be the dance right now?
Speaker 4: Oh I love that for you eating niggas ass. We'll be eating niggas ass. We'll be eating niggas ass. We'll be eating niggas saying, oh he has a sense of this. Motherfucker is I think about it. We aren't gonna kinkshain because that's the problem people like the King. No, No, I like, did you say eat niggas ass? Niggas? Ask? He just sain't my ass you want to switch Now, I'm eating his ass, eating his ass, eating a nigga ass like getting get your ass. You aren't about to call him out? Got that assay?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, So let's let's show love.
Speaker 1: Eat You're gonna eat.
Speaker 4: Your white fast. But you got your assay a little bit. You got a slurp throwing. So let's let's let's she's talking.
Speaker 1: To ass eating. What are you talking.
Speaker 4: About, the guys, because a lot of people, you know, y'all don't talking about listen to the show, y'all never taters. I get my assay, but y'all need to show love to y'all. Ass of these niggas is.
Speaker 1: Revolutionized getting So how do you do it?
Speaker 4: Do you squat? Do you put the leg up? So we want to go from talking about a better and then and this is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what your fingers.
Speaker 4: Been ship mother digging something? He's been digging in something. Okay, let's know this is real. Seriously, guys, because who did y'all? You'll know? I like to pray. Okay, all right, Father God, we just want to give you the thanks and gratitude again. We love you and we thank you for blessing us with these opportunities that we have, our careers, our children, and our wives, our husbands, our boyfriends, and everything that you blessed us with. Father God, we ask you to continue to bless us and get those evil, bad mind people away from us, people with bad intentions and bad energy, and just bless us with positive energy and open the doors for us to continue to love each other and open doors for others. Father God, we love you and we thank you in Jesus name. We pray Amen.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Okay,