Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jackie and Key arms Drawn, get it who I'm from? The studio scene says you are. We are in a dimly lit room deeper.
Speaker 2: Than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound on Tuesday and under.
Speaker 1: The tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: The hard parts, the hard part, Oh, our general manager is a concept.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: We're going very igh minded here, very intellectual as in comma.
Speaker 1: Here comes the hard part. What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh, the negotiations over the fate of Ukraine. The diplomacy that took place yesterday was very impressive, very interesting. The more I look into it, the deeper I dive, the more interesting it becomes.
Speaker 1: But now the.
Speaker 2: Hard part, and I'm looking at the television. Some of the pictures out of that thing are really something. I mean, that's quite the historic meeting in terms of the group of power that came together at the White House in a way that has never happened in the history of the world. Right, really wild. I was watching some analysis on News Nation Today and the guy said, and I don't think enough people are saying this. Does Putin have any interest in any of this? Has anybody checked? Because there's a chance he has no interest in this whatsoever. And if he doesn't, does any of this matter at all? Well, right, you have to at least it partially except the premise that he wants to end this and fairly quickly if he can.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure he does.
Speaker 2: And if he doesn't have any interest at all, are you practically at square one.
Speaker 1: In terms of forcing him to end it? Or do he just walk away? That what a great question.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because from Putin's point of view, it's not like he has two choices go along with the Trump plan or keep fighting. No, he has six or seven choices, I mean, various shades of doing this, agreeing to that, violating that in six months, you know, stringing along the negotiations that start.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't even think most of the analysis approaches it as if he has two choices. Most of the analysis seems to approach it as this, as if he's on board with wanting this to end. And it's just how, you know, what the what the construct of the ending looks like it's like he has one choice. Is the way it's being presented that he's already chosen. He wants to end, everybody wants to end. It's what does that look like? And he hasn't made any noises whatsoever that is an interest at all.
Speaker 3: No, there's probably a long Russian word for pretending to agree.
Speaker 1: So other side show cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's just I think what happened here, not that it's a bad thing, but he was just curious to say.
Speaker 2: All right, well, well they cook up, let's find out. We're just delaying like a man and a woman. And she's they're having a bit of an argument over you know, are they gonna have flowers on the table at the wedding or just out front? And that's a lot of money and she's never said yes. Maybe she's not gonna say yes. You're arguing about stuff. Doesn't matter if she doesn't say yes. And uh, I think that's might be where we are on this now. Trump did say just a little bit ago and we'll play some clips, and a called into Fox and Friends that something along the lines of, uh, I hope Trump is good and if he's not, it's gonna be it's gonna be ugly and whatever ugly means, Houtin Putin, Yeah, Trump said, putting in the I hope he's gonna be good and if he's not, it's going to be ugly.
Speaker 1: Well, the whole question is security guarantees.
Speaker 3: I mean, which Trump throughout for the first YadA, YadA, YadA, security guarantees. That's an enormous topic, right, Putin's gonna have some strong opinions about to say the.
Speaker 1: Least Trump throughout for the first time ever. Uh.
Speaker 2: The idea of the United States being part of a backup security guarantee, So that's a heck of a thing. And Wall Street Journal writing about that today. We'll get to that later. But man boots on the ground of European countries, I guess France and Great Britain and security backup security guarantees from the United States. I saw former uh what was Bolton under Trump? A national security advisor saw him on one of the talk shows last night saying guarantees from the United States of British and French troops are if they get if they're getting their asses kicked, we we come in and fight. Also, that's what that means, and so that's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: That's a long way from where we were a year ago. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the question of what exactly Zelensky will agree to or get his country to vote for, since that's what their constitution says.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's an enormous open question too. It's huge.
Speaker 3: We've just and then there's the you know, to continue to your wedding, you know, metaphor. And there's a question of kids, which we'll decide down the road anyway. Uh no, no, no, no, oh wait wait wait right, so now comes the hard part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an understatement.
Speaker 2: If the if the other, if she has no interest in getting married whatsoever, it's not the hard part. It's like, what are we doing here? And I'm not sure Putin has any interest in ending this? Well, right, yeah, And it's an interesting point. It's not as if it is inevitable. If you wrestle manfully enough with the issues and negotiate skillfully and generously long enough, you will come to an argrant. It's possible the parties actually will get together and decide.
Speaker 3: We have no overlap here, we have no common ground none, and we despise each other.
Speaker 1: In fact, is that not the most likely outcome.
Speaker 2: You agreed on the kids and the flowers and the caterer and how big the guest list was going to be. But you're a no on getting married.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm a no. Well then what was all that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're the one who brought it up. I didn't A troubling metaphor and disappointing. I didn't start the conversation about flowers and catering.
Speaker 2: You did, so I went along with it. But I never said I had any interest in getting married. What did we spend on the invitations?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: Man, that's your deal, that's your whole idea. I really think I even like you.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, I just can't belie.
Speaker 2: Leave that Putin and Zelenski are going to be in a room together alone.
Speaker 1: It's brutal to contemplate, doesn't it? Just the.
Speaker 2: Hatred legitimate from Zelensky side. Oh, how would you not have depatred for that guy? You would think the best thing I could do for my country is if I could attack him in time, to stick my thumbs through his eye sockets and scramble his brain. That'd be the best thing I could do for my country. Require unusually long thumbs. But I see your point. Yeah, yeah, Do they shake hands?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: How could you possibly shake hands with your put and sent a missile into an apartment complex yesterday killed a whole family, including a little girl.
Speaker 3: Man, how could you shake hands with that guy? Well, and they have abducted to twenty thirty forty fifty thousand. Nobody's quite sure. How many Ukrainian children? Can you imagine if somebody did that to the US friends, and then our president was forced to shake his hand and beg him for a deal.
Speaker 2: And stand side by side for a picture. No, it's impossible to imagine.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't I know a.
Speaker 3: Lot of you that would fight to the death before you watched that scene.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And so I think what I heard today was that Putin asked for the one on one with Zelensky. I think he's asking for that with the idea of all this will be something. How's he going to react to this? Oh yeah, and Putin a TV boy, let's get it on. Putin has all the cards in terms of trying to make Zelensky nuts. Oh yeah, I mean if he sits down and talks, Yeah, and talks about how you know you started this war or any of that kind of crap, or we're only bombing military installations, or just any of the lies that he throws out.
Speaker 1: Got it be impossible not to lose your head. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what would the security look like there? How's school enrollment in Ukraine? It's great in Russia. You got lots of great new kids here, yeah exactly. Yeah, teaching them all about Russia and how it's one country with Ukraine and teaching them the language to Russian.
Speaker 2: Of course, that seems you should go berserk. Yeah, I just I can't imagine that that's happening. And Trump's talking about it like it's going to wow. How about well, let's uh, well before we take a break.
Speaker 4: So the.
Speaker 2: Did the hot mic moment? I suppose if you follow the news, everybody's heard it. So Trump's tropping talking to Macron as they're getting ready to sit down and everything like that, and he says to Macron something along the lines of yeah, I talked to him, and I think he really wants to for me, he wants to do a deal.
Speaker 1: I think Trump's out of his mind, thinking.
Speaker 3: That puts that easily manipulated, thinking that Putin, as a personal favor to Trump, is willing to do some sort of deal because of Trump's you know, because of their bond.
Speaker 1: That's scary. It is scary. I don't know how Trump I could possibly think that. Yeah, yeah, now.
Speaker 2: I did hear one of your report that Trump was livid on the plane back from Alaska on Friday, felt like he'd really been jerked around, that Putin had led him to believe that he was interested in doing something and then got there and wasn't interested in anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you.
Speaker 2: Got led to believe. I mean, we don't know what exactly they're saying on all these phone calls. They were on the phone together for forty minutes yesterday.
Speaker 1: But why do you believe this guy? He's a freaking snake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Well, unless we want to end up in a FCC gulag, we probably want to start the show officially.
Speaker 2: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, August nineteenth, the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong in getting We approve of this program, and.
Speaker 3: The show begins officially now according to de FCC rules, The Raggs at Mark Mail.
Speaker 5: In Ballance are corrupt mail in ballas.
Speaker 1: You could never have a real.
Speaker 3: Democracy with mail in ballas.
Speaker 1: You know that we're the only country in the world, I believe I may be, but just about the only country in the world that.
Speaker 5: Uses it because of what's happened, massive fraud.
Speaker 1: All over the place.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just threw out another really really controversial hot topic.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little uh uhuh headfake there, and and drove toward domestic policy eliminating mail in ballots I assume, aside from people who actually need them now troops seving is serving overseas, et cetera. But yeah, that'll be a that'll be a big one.
Speaker 2: And we can certainly discuss all the ins and out so that a little bit later, and whatever other news of the day there is, and there's a there's a fair amount out there, as there is always, but that that meeting at the Oval Office yesterday was just absolutely mind blowing in terms of its significance and power, all gathered together in one place. Some of the analysis that exists out there from all the smart people, we can pass that along to you. We'd like to hear from you. Text line four one, five, two nine five k FTC. They are the first place Dodgers and a wagon jumping fake fan. That's what I say. I'm too busy to root for teams that lose.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that kind of time. Wow. Wow, that's great. That's exactly what being a fan is. Being a fan. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I used to be super into that sort of thing, but now that I'm not. It just I can't even imagine, however, was It's like being a fan of a band and then getting angry if another band puts out a good album.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't. I don't understand. He's a monster, folks, He's no American. I don't. I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie all right, starting with ABC.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 5: Truly a significant step, Zelensky says of White House meeting with.
Speaker 2: Trump again, it is very significant if Putin has any interest in this also, and if he doesn't, I'm not sure we accomplish anything well.
Speaker 3: And to you know, rephrase that, if Putin has any interest in anything that would have any interest for the Ukrainian side, right, I mean even if he thinks, yeah, we could probably come to a deal, and oh, I wants forty percent of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Well it's over and no troops in the country.
Speaker 5: From the Free Beacon, The Associated Press suggests Gossen Evacuie died of starvation without ever mentioning that she suffered from leukemia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a hell of an exposa in the Free Press on the absolutely systematic use of people suffering from other diseases in major publications and broadcast networks to illustrate Israel's cruelty, even though it has nothing to do with that knowing. It's not two examples, it's dozen. Is it knowingly or is it just they don't do their homework. I think it's they don't bother checking Hamas feeds it and they gobble it right.
Speaker 4: From the Washing and Post. As more National Guard units.
Speaker 5: Deployed to DC, local officials.
Speaker 4: Are questioning the need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just saw that other Red states are sending troops to d three of them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys remember that trans flag that popped up in Yosemite.
Speaker 4: Yeah from NBC.
Speaker 5: Park ranger fired after draping transgender flag on Yosemites El Capitan.
Speaker 2: Oh, good good. It's not your job. You obviously care more about that issue than being a park ranger. We'll find somebody else who's mostly interested in being a park ranger.
Speaker 5: From bright part dot com, godfather of AI Jeffrey Hinton wants machines to quote care for us like we are their babies.
Speaker 1: And what the hell does that mean? He was saying, you're a duck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like letting them take control is how we're going to survive AI.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I send that to me. I want to read then. Okay.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post DJ to start handing over Jeffrey Epstein files to Congress.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's still a thing.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 5: From the New York Times? Goodbye MSNBC? Hello MS?
Speaker 2: Now, I saw that, So it's not When does it start being called that now? Already it's called MS. Nobody watches these channels anyway.
Speaker 1: Only radio hosts talk about them.
Speaker 4: It just said that they're changing it this year.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're losing all the assets of NBC News though, So what emerges? I mean nobody watches it now? I mean it's NBC held on to was it Telemundo but got rid of MSNBC if you'd want to know an idea of the pecking order.
Speaker 5: There from the Wall Street Journal, your late night cheese fix might.
Speaker 4: Be linked to your nightmares.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's funny. You gotta talk about that.
Speaker 5: Study fines young men are t maxing testosterone.
Speaker 1: What's that they're saying?
Speaker 5: Kids like young teenagers are upping their testosterone levels by like taking supplements.
Speaker 1: How do they get them?
Speaker 4: They it's called t maxing.
Speaker 3: Are they those phony supplements that don't actually do any good?
Speaker 1: I'll have to dig into that.
Speaker 5: And finally, the babylon Bee Democrats say mail in ballot ban will place undue hardship on dead voters.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to think about the mail in ballot I generally I would like voting to go back to just we all go stand in line on one day.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if we're ever going to get there again.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem with all of it is that that's determined by the states right in charge of voting, right as it should be.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get into that more. All those topics. We can delve into it to a certain extent. That AI thing was nutty, So more details on the way and a whole bunch of different stuff. If I hope you can stick around, and if you can't, you want to get a segment or an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on.
Speaker 3: Demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Class Night do Bike used bike about a bike? I'm gonna become bike riding guy. Be one of those guys where is a really skin tight clothes walks around the Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not, actually, but I pictured you more shirtless over Tenned Methy. Probably stolen bike guy. Right, you're going like Tour de front riding a kid's bike. I'm somewhere in between. I'm going to be in probably jeans, tennis shoes and a T shirt. But I am on a real bike, not a child's bike. I took out of someone's backyard. The suburban gentleman look exactly.
Speaker 1: That is why not perfect.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk to our favorite military analyst, Mike Lyons next our perfect timing since a lot of US security guarantees and NATO's security guarantees, well not NATO, but NATO country guarantees were brought up yesterday, and we need to talk to a military guy about what that would look like, what that actually means. So I'm looking forward to that conversation right.
Speaker 3: Indeed, so switching to the domestic scene, at least temporarily, there are a number of stories that show enormous progress.
Speaker 1: Towards sanity.
Speaker 3: We were talking yesterday about an absolutely blockbuster report in the Hill about how vast majorities of college kids don't believe the garbage they've been indoctrinated in, but they're afraid to say it.
Speaker 2: That is one of the more important things for people to know that I can remember. I mean, this is important information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we hammered.
Speaker 3: This pretty good yesterday, but seventy eight percent of students told us a self censor on their belief surrounding gender identity, seventy two percent on politics in general, sixty eight percent on family values. They value what are traditionally known as family values, but they dare not speak it on college campus, and more than eighty percent so they'd submitted classwork that mis represented their views in order to align with professors. You give them a chance and they will tell you what they really think. And we are on the cusp. I think of a huge move toward the youngsters or recognizing what's being done at colleges. It's not education at all, it's in doctrination. But those poll numbers were stunning and encouraging.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The important thing to me, though, is just realizing that as human nature, that we're all so susceptible.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all, but so many people are susceptible to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of keeping your mouth shut if you think most people don't agree with you. I keep my mouth shut in most social situations about political stuff. But right, well, and the whole concept of a preference distortion, which I find so interesting that you because everybody around you is silent, you think, oh, I'm probably one of the only people who believes this because they agree with the powerful people who are telling us all what we ought to believe.
Speaker 1: But no, you're all sitting there thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how many times, probably everybody's had this situation where that is going on, and somebody says, you know, I'm a gun owner, and I'm me too, me too, and that's oh, geez, okay, so we're not all well, and that's whatever the topic is.
Speaker 1: And that's the crazy thing.
Speaker 3: You know too, If you find yourself in college and thinking, you know this this stuff about you know, the gender bending madness, a man can just become a woman and that's really a woman, and all the other stuff they teach these poor kids, all the critical theory stuff. If you have the courage to stand up and be that rebel and think, you know what, ten percent of us are together, I'm going to stand up and say so, then all of a sudden, eighty five percent of the class is on your side.
Speaker 1: You are a rebel, but you know you're not nearly as lone as you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't blame people though, I mean, well, it's not blame them at all. First of all, everything that's been presented to all of us led us to believe that this is what most people on college campuses thought.
Speaker 1: Was this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well that's part of the insidious plot. That's what propaganda is.
Speaker 2: Sure, and telling everybody, including the teachers who are going to grade you, that they're wrong, completely wrong, is not always your best move, right. Oh yeah, Well that's why eighty percent of the kids submitted work that they didn't believe, because they had to get some to get their grades and move on in life. Nearly four out of five. I don't believe this, but I'm gonna pretend I do to get along. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but that's you know, that's.
Speaker 3: Indoctrination, especially of youth, is all about fighting unfairly and bullying and convincing kids that everybody believes it, and anybody who dissents as a bad person. So yeah, I don't blame the kids at all. No, I want to fight against the evil doers or bullying them anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh mor good.
Speaker 3: News, and if San Francisco's doing it, it's gonna spread. San Francisco has embraced a new tool to clear homeless camps. I've noticed city officials pointing to cleaner streets. Is evidence that more active approach is working. I feel like my reporter, I say it's cruel and nasty.
Speaker 2: I feel like my reporting, with my own circumstances, was leading the way long before the Wall Street Journal or others picked up on this. On the East coast, San Francisco's a complete If you haven't been in a long time, it's a completely different looking city than it was a year ago.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Indeed, between July of last year and July of this year, the city arrested or cited more than one thousand and eighty people on illegal lodging charges. That's over ten times the number of arrests during the same period a year early under the progressive former administration. Last time I was in downtown San Francisco, I saw a homeless person one and that person was being talked to by somebody from the city about how you got to get out of here. So the residents and business owners complaining about safety as encampments grew have finally been heard now. Of course, the activists say, you're merely shifting the homeless population around the city and putting homeless people a greater risk. Shut up a most of them need to shrug addicts. Yeah, yeah, shut up. So San Francisco is doing a good job. It is possible, even under some of the bizarre court rulings recently. And also and this is out of San Francisco as well. Once seen as a model of progressive drug policy, San Francisco stands now as a morbid example of how harm reduction has gone astray.
Speaker 1: This is one of the.
Speaker 3: Shibboleths, one of the gods of the left is that you've got to help junkies do drugs safely and comfortably. Look I get the clean needles thing, I get the impulse there.
Speaker 1: What's the theory on that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, how's that supposed to end?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: People will on their own decide, you know what, I don't want to live in my own filth on the street at some point, yes, okay, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, this Gal who's the executive director of the National Harm Reduction Coalition, called the shift in San Francisco away from the harm reduction quote moronic and antithetical to what we know works. But the problem in San Francisco and other progressive cities is that harm reduction has become completely divorced from recovery.
Speaker 1: What began as a.
Speaker 3: Campaign to keep people live long enough to recover from addiction has devolved into a philosophy that no longer considers recovery as necessary.
Speaker 1: Or even desirable.
Speaker 3: Question of whether or not harm reduction is successful comes down to whether it's treated as a gateway to recovery or as an alternative to it.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: It has become an alternative to getting off of drugs.
Speaker 2: What percentage? So I'm I'm not a big financed by you the taxpayer. I'm not big on the uh on rehabs and that sort of stuff, because they are incredibly unsuccessful, and nobody pays any attention to that. But of people that I mean, not just for regular people, of people that are so far down the whole drug road that you're sleeping on the street next to another drug addict, how many of those people ever clean up? I wonder half a one percent. I'll bet it's I'll bet it's very, very low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm guessing you know, a pretty good chunk of them continue using into their forties fifties, and then they succumb to you know, the sort of thing middle aged addicts do. As you know, a corner once said, in response to the question who's your most common customer, they said male fifties alcoholic, and I'm sure drug addict. Now, because that was, gosh, fifteen years ago, I think they would probably say, yeah, middle aged drug addict or a young drug addict. Anyway, more good news, though. Don't want to get focused on the bad news. Want to get focused on the fact that a lot of the insane policies of the left are being abandoned, even in places like San Francisco. Different topic, but kind of the same area. Boston Children's Hospital. The Harvard Medical Research and Training Hospital that specializes in children's care, had previously insisted that they do not perform genital surgeries as part of gender affirming care on patients under the age of eighteen, but a journal of Clinical Medicine Studies published a couple of years ago that was improved. Blah blah blah describes chest surgeries for those who were fifteen, as well as genital surgeries for those over seventeen, And the Trump administration has subpoenaed all sorts of information from them, and because of that, at least partly, and this is from the New York Times, uh reload plays there. It is hospitals are limiting gender treatment for transminers. Both of those phrases ought to be in quotes because they're made up. Even in blue states, three prominent medical centers in California recently announced they would stop the treatments, citing pressure from the Trump administration and from from sanity.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of real madness being rolled back. Good progress domestically.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: Let's not focus on the grim stuff. So you mentioned before the show you got a cold, I do. It seems fairly mild, oh as most of my colds have been in the last I don't know decade.
Speaker 1: Oh, good for you. I hate cold. I haven't had one in a long time.
Speaker 3: I've got maybe the Remember that streak I had with whooping coffin colds.
Speaker 2: I was sick for like six months. I feel like like non stop. It's horrible. I've meant second time. I have no idea why, though I wish I knew why, if like I was doing something washing my hands more, staying away from cretans or I don't know what, but that.
Speaker 1: One, that's a big one, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm scratchy of throats and runny of nose and I want to lie down every minute.
Speaker 1: But no, that's probably not that. But not you wish you don't care, but not you wish you were dead, like bad colds can be. Nah now and.
Speaker 3: It's good because we're traveling overseas on Friday.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on the obvious. Why have I not been sick and roughly three months? Anyway? My kids are back in school. Oh yeah, oh, my kids have been out of school all summer long. That's why I haven't been sick, and now my kids are back in school, so welcome back the common cold.
Speaker 3: Those clever little microbe messengers bringing home little microscopic notes from their friends.
Speaker 2: There's a nice sales lady around here calls the kids going to school plague, taxis plague, taxis perfect. I know, God, dang it, kids are back in school, so bring back the gold.
Speaker 1: All. Oh, well, that's just part of it. Occurs to me, I should name names.
Speaker 3: Back to the transgender youth thing, mutilating poor innocent children who are momentarily confused with either chemicals or knives. Children's Hospital LA Shuddered Center for trans Youth Health and Development, Thank god. Stanford Medicine San Francisco Bay Areas paused surgical procedures, including new puberty blocker implants for those under.
Speaker 1: The age of nineteen, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And Kaiser Permanenae, one of the biggest health systems in the nation with dozens of facilities in California, announced it would pause gender related surgeries for patients under the age of nineteen. Can you imagine the sort of person who would mutilate a confused teenager, probably autistic, probably suffering from other emotional problems because they thought they're desperate, desperate road to happiness might be some sort of sex change because they're confused children. Can you imagine executing those confused wishes?
Speaker 2: Ugh, or just or monsters or people who are just a feminine gay boys or masculine gay.
Speaker 3: Girls right who've been convinced by the activists. No, No, you've got to have a surgeon cut on you to become who you really are.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you see a gay little fellas and butch girls.
Speaker 1: You're exactly the way you ought to be. Have a great life.
Speaker 3: Here at the Fascist Conservative Armstrong and Getdy show.
Speaker 1: We accept you for you who you are. You're fine, You're like God made you. Don't let those sickos hack you up. Good lord.
Speaker 2: Esh Okay, we're gonna get into the whole Ukraine thing and what security guarantees would look like from the United States and European troops and all that sort of stuff. An hour two we got mail bag on the way next to here. Hetty, I did not know this. I thought this was over September. Congress comes back to DC, front and center, right off the bat Ebstein crap. Oh, no, Democrats are going to be able to force all kinds of different Epstein conversations. Republicans have enough stuff in their own party to want it to happen. It's going to be back in our lives again.
Speaker 3: Perfect time for the freedom loving quote of the day, based on Trump saying we need to get rid of paper or mail in ballots. I thought i'd go with the series quotes about voting. Why not start off with the granddaddy of them all. We're gonna start with the showstopper Weston Churchill. The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation.
Speaker 1: With the average voter.
Speaker 3: Eyah, eh, mail bag, rub us a note, mail bag and armstrung and getty dot com. Here's a nice note from alien anonymous. My daughters yard at school last week in Oakland, California. On the third day of school, they posted this flyer on the bulletin board. Notice that the reading is for only pre K through first graders. It is a drag queen presenting to the little kids. Everyone can make their own rainbow. Also because they announced they will lot to have freaking believable I was disgusted by this rights aleen. Also because they noticed they will not be doing a Grandparent's Day this year, since some kids have no grandparents and feel left out, we decided to keep our daughter out of school the entire week as a protest. Since they rely so much on attendance for funding, I may be blackballed for the community that I want to stand for what's right, and then mentions our conversation yesterday and says, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to stand up and say what I believe.
Speaker 3: Hopefully a preference cascade takes hold here after you have preference falsification and people realize, wait a minute, I'm just going to say what I believe, and then they find out everybody agrees with me. That's what's own is a preference cascade.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can understand why people don't know, because I mean, you're hanging around with the other parents at the park, at the playground after school. You don't want to be the pariah or enemies with these people.
Speaker 1: But that is incredible.
Speaker 2: So you eliminate Grandparents' Day because some kids don't have grandparents, but you're willing to have every kid exposed to the drag queen crap right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. I know. We need to shut down our entire education system.
Speaker 3: And start a new speaking of which Eric from Florida writes, Florida's.
Speaker 1: Getting after it.
Speaker 3: Here's what students can expect in Florida schools next year. The coursework involves instructions on communist movements in places like Russia, China, Cuba, even the US itself. According to the Legislative Analyst, instruction must include age appropriate content about the following, the history of communism in the US and domestic communist movements, atrocities committed in foreign countries under the guys of communism, comparative discussion of political ideologies such as communism, totalitarianism, et cetera, the increasing threat of communism in the US and to its allies, the economic industrial political events that have preceded communist revolutions, and the communist policies at Cuba, and the spread of communist ideologies throughout Latin America. Good for you, Flora, Good for you. How much time do you add?
Speaker 1: Michael? Oh, this is so good? Do I have time for? It's from Zach reading from the Book of Gavin.
Speaker 3: And it came to pass in those days that tidings went up, fourth went forth upon x which in times past was called twitter, and lo the people did marvel, for the saying was spread abroad. Behold thy savior hath arisen among thee. And they lifted up their voice and cried, surely, surely, Gavin Newsom of California's risen yea, even as the Christ of old. And then the people rejoiced and spake to one another, saying, behold, he shall deliver us from the Orange hitler, even the man called Trump, which reigneth his king in the White House of Marble.
Speaker 1: I got a skip a little.
Speaker 3: Bit nice, yes, spake and they and yet they regarded not the cry of the poor, neither of the multitude of the homeless, nor the plague of strange powders and needles. Neither considered they the broken hideways, nor the grievous cost of bread and dwelling.
Speaker 2: You know, I should finish this leaders. I'm gonna start working in spake more often. So we're gonna talk to Mike Lines about what a US security guarantee for Ukraine would look like, among other things.
Speaker 1: Next hour.
Speaker 3: If you don't get a good podcast, Armstrong and Getty