Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to Slips and Picks. It is Championship weekends. The Lions face off against the forty nine Ers and the Kansas City Chiefs, who seemed to be here every single year, take on the one seed, Baltimore Ravens. We have a special guest today, Stu Finer, who's been in the business since the dawn of time, is going to give you his picks with the energy you have never seen before your entire life. Before we get started, please subscribe, please comment, Please rate five stars and enjoy this show. I'm Chet Savage and this is Slips and.
Speaker 2: Picks, Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level Network marketer Chet Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, the mule Jius with diversity and failing college dropouts who get.
Speaker 3: No hoes with the interns.
Speaker 2: You're watching the S and p five hundred, not the Stock Market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to Slips and Picks. It's a very special week, not only because it's championship week and the winner of this The two teams are going to go and play in the Big Dance. But we have a very special guest from the dawn of time. Since football has started, says Leather Helmets, this man sitting to my left has been giving you pick after pick and giving you everything you've ever wanted. So you can put absolute commas in that bank account.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen still fuse sports sports advisors. They let you go.
Speaker 4: This year, we're not doing the championship week, which we never do the Championship Week. No, Big Kat said on camera, he's never letting them to go to the day we die.
Speaker 3: We're doing the show.
Speaker 1: Did you offer your lifetime college track lads, Jerry, Yes, because they don't pay me.
Speaker 3: It's lifetime. They don't give you three dollars to come work for things.
Speaker 5: Be more than that.
Speaker 3: It's three times three times. That number is the numbers. The basic thing.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm a whore. I'll go, you know, wherever someone based me, I go.
Speaker 3: And that's why the people love you exactly.
Speaker 5: It's in a whorehouse.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you now, it's not a bad thing. You think it's a bad thing, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Try it.
Speaker 5: So tones I suck anything on women?
Speaker 4: The taurus, vagina, nipples, tongue ears.
Speaker 5: S com it down.
Speaker 3: Let the man be himself.
Speaker 1: If you want to apply, free to be a butterfly, baby, do what you want your conumer don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to canceled.
Speaker 6: No, we can't, can't get canceled.
Speaker 5: Shot Donald, shout out Donald.
Speaker 1: You're making Garrett hark is really mad in the back there right now. As always, we got the get go non a plus for the get go to.
Speaker 3: We might as well keep in the least up in. It is going to be me Jenkins. Boys. We are gonna kick it over to the interns right now.
Speaker 1: They're gonna give us the recap on what happened last week as we get into playoff season.
Speaker 7: Wow, the very first ever fifty five fifty five fifty five, all three of them in last week went five and five across the board. It sounds cool, but it's actually pathetic going five hundred. Now we're looking for we're gonna be going undefeated like our show.
Speaker 8: So that being said, hopefully the championship round treats you a little bit better.
Speaker 9: Back to you, guys, stufiner dot com, stewfinder dot com, stufiner dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much interns.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Usually in the show we go by ourself and then we do the parlays and then we do the pump er dump. Today we're gonna do pump dump Stu. You know this because Will told you before. But we are gonna give you the games. You're gonna tell us whether the pumpet you're gonna take, the over you're gonna go under, all right, which is a dump. So first game, Chiefs at Ravens. No one thought the Chiefs would be here based on the way they were playing. But here we go, when again we have Patri Mahomes. Travis Kelsey scores two touchdowns against the Bills. They're looking incredible. They're doing their thing. A kick in the script obviously Bass he that thing was going right off the uprights, no win, but for some reason takes a hard right turn. The total points in that game is forty four and a half points. Stuve, we're gonna start with you. Let me know what you think. Forty four and a half. Are you gonna pump or dump?
Speaker 4: I'm dumping this game. I think it's going to be a very very tight game to score. I think people will go up and down the field. But I'm looking for field goals, field goals, field goals. I'm looking for a low scoring game in this game. I like under that total, you like you might like a game prop of over three and a half field goals one hundred, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: That makes you feel good about that? Why?
Speaker 4: I just I just think that Andy Reid this time of year, probably he's the most underrated coach in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 5: He just knows what to do.
Speaker 4: And Spags is a champion, is a Super Bowl champion. Did it with the Giants, Now does it with the Chiefs. I think he's going to figure out a scheme to just control Baltimore. I think they'll go up and down the field. And I saw Baltimore all year. The first half they just don't show up. And then they play a great second half, or they don't they play a great first half and they don't play a great second half. They don't play four quarters. They play to win the game. They don't play to blow you out and score. And I think the Chiefs will just dump everybody, put everything in front of them, spy on Lamar, and I think it'll be a low scoring game.
Speaker 3: I don't hate that, and right now.
Speaker 4: The public is all over the over like they're betting the fucking over, like it's free money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's a free cash Like I'll go, I think I'm pumping this game.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the over. Jackson exactly.
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 1: This season he's got more players on the outside. They're scoring a lot of points. The Chiefs now whether they worry going into the playoffs whether they can score points or not. But you saw him going back and forth a lot of field goals Chiefs versus Bills. But also they can put points on the board in an absolute hurry. They're very innovative the way the call the games. I just feel like for me forty four and a half versus two offense teams that when you when I say Chiefs, when I say Ravens, you think offense immediately.
Speaker 3: Chiefs seven had much the Chiefs said, had a whole lot of offense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really kicking it up a little bit more. Having not the receivers allern can catch.
Speaker 3: Again against Buffalo's defense, against a track team that came into zero degree weather. Yeah, so don't pass. What's your pick, I'm passing the mule.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pump.
Speaker 1: Tough fat, but he doesn't want to give his answer what he has.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, I'm gonna pump this game. The reason I'm gonna pump this game, you gotta think about it. Last game Chiefs, they lost their safety Mike Edwards. Then they lost their linebacker, I want to say, Willie Gay Julian from Booten Right and Boten. So they got a lot of injuries and Buffalo showed that you can run the ball with the quarterback on the Kent City Chiefs. What I think I want to say Josh had was seventy five yards rushing that game, and they had one hundred and eighty three rushing yards together. But he had seventy five rushing yards. His longest was a thirty eight yard rush. And you got with Lamar Jackson, that's hard to stop if you already exposed them that you can run with the quarterback. Now you want to put a spy, you gotta have another person on defense.
Speaker 6: Spyed quarterback.
Speaker 11: That leaves Odell Zay, that leaves.
Speaker 6: Mark Andrews coming back.
Speaker 11: Hopefully he's coming back, but likely he has been balling, been putting points on the board. So I pumped this game because I feel like with the with Lamar Jackson out there putting the points on the board, making his team look greate as hell, and then Patrick doing what he did, getting his guys fired up, making sure they catching the ball. We're gonna need Travis Kelce to be out there to put points on the board.
Speaker 6: They're gonna have to have all them guys ball rice.
Speaker 11: I want to say. Then they got Justin Winson out there too. Them dudes gotta make plays because I feel like this is.
Speaker 6: Gonna be a high scoring game.
Speaker 11: They're gonna be putting the ball up in the air, They're gonna be running the ball. You got Pa Chuckle out there running like he's a Toy story character. So the game is gonna be. I feel like it's gonna be a high scoring game. I feel like these teams are gonna come out there, they're excited. They know this is only one game left to get to that Super Bowl and one of them got to be over top. And I feel like this is just gonna be a pump game. They're gonna be over forty four and a half points.
Speaker 3: You just blew your load in the first thing. No, it is so much information.
Speaker 6: I got a lot more.
Speaker 3: Just wait, Yeah, you're ready.
Speaker 5: I just got educated. Did you believe you're talking about fucking rug what he just said? I never heard it. You know it was fucking right you.
Speaker 3: Talk about you was talking about the Ravens. Don't show up and play four quarters. This is the number four scoring offense in the league, the number one scoring defense in the league. They put up thirty four, fifty six, thirty three, thirty seven, thirty four, thirty three, thirty seven, thirty one. They might put all those points up in the first half and rest in the second half, or like you saw him due last week against Houston, they started off with ten and then whoop the rest in the second half. Now, the reason I'm going I'm dumping this game is because you have the number one scoring defense versus the number two scoring defense. The Ravens could struggle scoring in the end zone. But again, I like, I like, I like this game to be about twenty four to ten, twenty four to ten, And I guess we'll save that pick for later from when that comes on the show. But to be I see to be the great. Yeah, both of those teams to hear it.
Speaker 5: Now, defense, and as a.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I'm putting in the over three and a half on field goals for the for the team.
Speaker 6: I like game.
Speaker 3: I like it. That's a good pick, all right less.
Speaker 1: Only game left Lions at the Niners Lions first time in the NFC Championships Night nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: Your boy wasn't even born yet.
Speaker 1: The total points in that game is fifty and the half points. Mule, take a deep breath and tell us where you're going.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 11: I'm pumping this game as well. I'm pump, pump, pump all through the board. The only reason why I'm pumping this game is because the forty nine ers struggle with the Packers. The Packers put points on the board on the forty nine ers, and the Lions are not the Packers.
Speaker 6: They are better than the Packers.
Speaker 11: They got more receiver threats on the outside.
Speaker 6: You got Saint.
Speaker 11: Brown, you got Rentals, you got Gibbs, you got Montgomery, and then all we gotta do is man, Jared.
Speaker 6: Golf, please protect the ball.
Speaker 11: You got guys out there, you got Sad They gonna make plays that's gonna put poors on the board.
Speaker 6: On the board.
Speaker 11: Then you got the forty nine is the high power forty nine ers. I don't even have to say all them dudes' names. They can make plays. I feel like this is gonna be a high scoring game if it's not raining, because Brock cannot throw in the rain. We all saw that, so hopefully, if it's a great game, I feel like this game is gonna be over fifty points and that's why I'm pumping this game.
Speaker 3: Do we know the weather. I think it's like sixty five, so it'll be a clear day clear.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's clearing to double check with quick Yeah, okay, I don't know what to do, gotcha, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: This is one I feel much more confident in Terse Ravens being a dumb game this one. I feel what you're saying. But then there's a part of me that thinks, is Golf gonna show up since he's not indoors, since he's not in the dun he struggled before bears being one of those teams, and it is gonna be nice weathers. Yeah, so we got an update from seventy one, partly Claude, so it should be clear. It should be not a lot of action, Yeah, not action comfortable for Jared Goff comfortable.
Speaker 1: We seen Jared Goff in a dome compared to just being outside in general, who knows?
Speaker 3: Pump it, fucking pump it still Niners, I think put it together this weekend in lines, I think they continue to be the Lions pump So we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: Gotta dump this game like I ate a twin cheeseburg, a large riving Ella milk chick for fucking breakfast, and I'm on the fucking toilet for that first and second deuce of the day. Do you know something, By the way, talking about dumps, I take three to four poops a day. Do you really otherwise I'd be like Frank the Tiger.
Speaker 3: I think you're learning that three to four could be the healthy.
Speaker 5: It is he healthy, great metabolism. It goes through me.
Speaker 4: The reason I'm gonna dump on this game again is I think both teams are going to be tight. You have one game left to go to the super Bowl, and I think they're going to just run the fucking ball, run the fucking ball, run the fucking ball. And I think Detroit knows they cannot outscore Frisco. There is no fucking way. First of all, shout out Tom Kennedy. He's on the practice squad. He played football with my son Ryan Finer at farm Into High School, went to Bryant, was a lacrosse player, switched over the football, and he was two years ago.
Speaker 5: Through a touchdown pass on Detroit. It was fucking great.
Speaker 3: Is there a probat for him in this game.
Speaker 4: No, because he's still on the practice But fucking loved Tom Kennedy.
Speaker 5: It was really funny.
Speaker 4: Barstool came to my house and h Frank the Tank roasted Tom Kennedy in my pool.
Speaker 5: It was so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: And then TK threw the touchdown pass and Big Kagat and props you know, retweeted it. They got like nine million views on it. But I think this will be a low scoring game again against the grain, against the public. Everybody in their fucking mother's going.
Speaker 5: Over over over. I'm dumping rare roll. Let's go under under under, Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Where you're going? I'm dumping it. I think I'm switching.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 3: You talked me into it the way you just talked about running football and Delane I said, he's getting me hard.
Speaker 4: But my confidences through my body into everyone and I normally can control.
Speaker 1: And Delaney also said that the destroy has a lot of receiving influences, and then he used David Montgomery, who is He's like Derek Henry can't catch the ball.
Speaker 3: So that's got there.
Speaker 1: They do a great job intermediate throws, and both these teams are going to both these teams are going to run the ball.
Speaker 3: You're going to run the ball.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the lion, the thing that's made off the field, time of possession, run the ball three yards and a cloud of dust.
Speaker 3: All right, pump, I'm going back to pump.
Speaker 4: I think both also in the red zone, their defense will excel.
Speaker 11: He Samuel fifty, but he gonna play because after that bullshit, what's it ain't said about him?
Speaker 6: It's old said, it's old.
Speaker 11: But Gardner Johnson was like, I can't go.
Speaker 6: You were running back. You ain't no receiver, you can't run.
Speaker 3: Routes, killing them routes, you get running round. I don't know what would you say.
Speaker 6: I don't watch him like that. I watched tight Ends. I watched tight Ends.
Speaker 11: I don't know who does I love? Yeah, I think he can play any position he wants. Quarterback, quarterback probably Derreck Henry can so. I mean, I'm sure he tackle. I mean the tackle that's a little We're gonna take.
Speaker 3: A quick break when we come back. We're here, Paula.
Speaker 1: Some of the affect the boys in desk right after these messages.
Speaker 4: Bam bam, I'm ready to knock your man out. I'm ready to put your book back into sleep. I'm in the murder of your sports. You the house that's best both ways. Bah college basketball, including college basketball, one and.
Speaker 5: Only game there. Yeah, gave the yeah gay Yeah. The biggest in the world are gonna be pounded a day.
Speaker 4: Your cat you step fighter dot com, Steer dot.
Speaker 5: Com, Fight Out.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Pitts. It is the bet the boys in net pros. You get sponsored by Twisted Tea, twisted k.
Speaker 12: De A v V now twisted Prince, Twisted Prince, twisted gesture and ste twisted stew Twisted Steve.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna who's gonna pass it to geto?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna pass it to the mule And we're gonna watch this man now a delicious twisted tea.
Speaker 3: Nose to No, no, can't he's got he's got a tummy. No he you got a tummy thing, give me a kiss.
Speaker 6: I'm not chugging.
Speaker 3: Walk No, no, don't need I do. It's the bottom.
Speaker 5: You need a rectile.
Speaker 1: Let's get the bet the boys in last week three hundred dollars winner who bet this parlay and it hit that winner is Tyler Stacks.
Speaker 3: Stacks.
Speaker 1: Anytime you watch the show and you put a bad slip in of the that you tag bustle with the boys on Act Twitter, whatever you want to call it, you are entered in a chance to win three hundred guy jas Tyler.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, this week we're adding Stu. So this is gone from a three legger to a four legger.
Speaker 2: Stuve.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with you. Let me know who you're going with and while you're going with them.
Speaker 4: Okay, and now this is a side selection. It could be a prop. It could be anything. Probably, I'm not sure one of.
Speaker 6: Them are two?
Speaker 3: Just one? Just one one? Do you want to pass you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no no no no no no no no no no, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 13: Oh the Patty Mahomes Russian Yards that everything you own, everything you own, stud dot com, dovide, dot cot, youvite.
Speaker 14: Dot com, everything you own, response. Everything you can, everything you can, everything you want.
Speaker 10: Response one gambler, get go, Lamar Jackson anytime touch you like that?
Speaker 3: You actually I went with that last week. He ate he ran too and oh so he's about to get busy, you.
Speaker 11: Know, Sam laporter Man over four and a half receptions, you already know.
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 5: No pressure on you?
Speaker 3: But so far it's three and out. Do I go old faithful or do I switch it up a little bit? No?
Speaker 5: Just take a fucking winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean when I switched now at the very misian.
Speaker 1: McCaffer to fourteen Paul from Slips and Decks fourteen PARTLA, what's that hit?
Speaker 3: We don't know you looked that up? We don't know. No, No, they have the player props out right now.
Speaker 6: Ready to have them out already.
Speaker 1: Joe want who casts there is somebody in a chunk this twisted tea?
Speaker 3: No, I did it last week.
Speaker 6: Nobody is.
Speaker 3: You want to spout off from behind the airstream? You come do it? You got this baby, which is scared. All right, I want to take a break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we're gonna get into our buy or sell segment.
Speaker 3: Right after these.
Speaker 5: Messages, show hobbed it's hobbing.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Slipson.
Speaker 15: I might have to come here every week, every week. I'm coming every week. I might three dollars three dollars a show if I can get free room and board and playing for me and my wife.
Speaker 4: Okay, your way, I bring my wife everywhere because that eliminates all fucking problems. Hey, listen, I got no prenuptrole. I didn't save my money when I was young. I've made in my life probably seventy million dollars, but spent seventy million, five hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Tell it like it and you don't fucking lie. You know what, no lie Wif it comes everywhere with me everywhere, I love it.
Speaker 3: We'll look into that job comments and we should be bringing and change the name to the show to Bust and advisors as well. Stay Advice Original Lamb, Original Lamb. This Okay, this segment Buy our Cell is brought to us by Ship.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Get everything you needed to beg game delivered with Ship. Ship delivers from stores you love so you can get everything you need snacks, drinks, hangover supplies in as soon as one hour. Ship connects to you with expert shoppers who go the extra mile to ensure you get the things you want exactly how you like them. Enjoy fourteen days free fourteen day free trial with ultimate Deliveries at ship dot com. Now, with that being said, appreciate yourship dot com. Let's get in the buyer selles segment. Chiefs at Ravens. We talked about the overs and unders already. Now let's talk about the points. The Ravens are favored at minus three and a half.
Speaker 8: Get go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with you, buddy. This is the bread and butter m I buy or sell love seven and three on the playoffs. If you look at in totality the Pro Football Football Show, two hundred and eighty one games, the win loss ratio one hundred and forty nine and one sixteen. That's fifty five percent. We're talking about spreads this game right here. Chiefs at Ravens, death taxes, and Lamar fucking Jackson. Listen the Chiefs. It's a great story. Mahomes my dude, he's the goat. He's the greatest quarterback of our generation. But make no mistake, Miami Dolphins are a track team who was bruised up and banged up came out to zero degree weather in the Chiefs. We knew that that was gonna happen. Buffalo Chiefs was kind of a toss up. Some people want Buffalo to win, some want the Chiefs to win. Bast He shanks the field goal. But again against the Buffalo Bills defense, this is a brewly banged up defense. They are now facing the Baltimore fucking Ravens on defense. This is going to be a long day up for Mahomes. It's going to be a long day for the boys. You eliminate Travis Kelce, you win the fucking football game. This is one of the best run deeps run defenses, one of the best pass defense or the best scoring defense in the fucking league. And again, if you look at the Chiefs, they don't really they haven't really played a whole lot of defenses this year, and this is the best fucking one Ravens. Do not overthink this. Ravens Ravens Ravens minus three and a half. A.
Speaker 6: Let me start off with some nine inch data.
Speaker 11: Okay, over the last five beatings in seven years, the Ravens are one and four. Overall, they're four to seven against the Chiefs and the four of those games the Chiefs in the Ravens had their current quarterback, the Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes, He's three to one against the Ravens and Lamar is one in three against the Chiefs. Yeah, man, that is With that being said, Man, that is tough. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So go Chiefs, I am.
Speaker 6: I'm going Chiefs not to.
Speaker 11: Win the game, but to cover the spread. Wow, you get one, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I am taking the Chiefs.
Speaker 6: And that reason why.
Speaker 11: I know that the Ravens is high power and the Chiefs is struggling on defense, and I feel like the Ravens will win this game, but I do not think they will beat them by four points. So I am taking the Chiefs to cover the fucking game about it being about.
Speaker 1: To boom stew, I don't know until excuse me, my voice is a little sorry long foot.
Speaker 4: Until Patty Mahomes is dead in a coffin and I go to the funeral and it's an open coffin and I see that he's dead. I am never picking against him, I am simil.
Speaker 5: I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Every sucker in their mother is on the Ravens right now, so much.
Speaker 4: Money, parlay cards, early money shops, public your mother, your grandmother.
Speaker 5: Your daughter. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: Also, I know people hate this. Taylor Swift is God. Taylor Swift is when we die, go to heaven. I don't think any of us are going to heaven, but someone's going to happen Taylor Swift. It is gonna be sitting there going Hi. It's the Taylor Swift world. We're just living in it. I think that's a factor. I think the referees and I think the NFL wants the Chiefs to go because more viewership, more money.
Speaker 5: Now is the NFL fixed?
Speaker 3: No, But I just said it was, Hey, no, did you have your conspiracy killing?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not into conspiracies, but I love conspiracies.
Speaker 4: On Boristool Sports Advisors Week one me Daydan big Cat, I picked three things to happen. My heart picks where the Jets Giants go into the super Bowl. That was a pure hand job. I was out of that game four plays into the Jets season. Then I had my money. I had the Bengals playing the Niners, with the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, and then Joe Burrow got hurt. My long shot, which is still alive, which was the Ravens playing the Lions.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the voids with the cheese. I don't know what I just said.
Speaker 6: I couldn't use you.
Speaker 4: You're like what a student doing on the show. What's going on? You got free pros here and you got some jerk off that he's dancing a whole house.
Speaker 5: I like the chase. I love the chase.
Speaker 6: It's all change.
Speaker 5: Cheese, you choose, you gonna win? Yeah, I don't know, but yes, I can't go after you.
Speaker 3: I'm going cheefs riding. So and let me be clear, I think the cheess are gonna win this game. Cheese are going to money line in the super Bowl again.
Speaker 6: You said Cheeze money line?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said.
Speaker 1: Chiefs money line because we're not doing underdog segment. But guess what I dispected underdog.
Speaker 3: Yes, the conspiracy is like the last how many years, I know what the colors of the Super Bowl, the theme of the Super Bowl has represented the colors of the teams that played in it. And this came out before the team show up. So right now, right now, it's what forty nine ers its purple Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's meaning you fucking jerk as. That's me like Jago, fuck your girls.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 5: She of course goes without saying, By the way, can I drop something right here to ahead?
Speaker 3: Drop it?
Speaker 6: Drop it?
Speaker 4: College gave it a year on Saturday stup fighter dot com, step fighter dot com, stupidery.
Speaker 3: Dot com, Steiner dot com.
Speaker 5: I want you gonna have it.
Speaker 3: I just had it, he whispered to me. No, I love that. You think you can whisper.
Speaker 4: Eleven thirty am on Saturday Eastern. I dropped this game Saturday last week.
Speaker 10: I won.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna win again.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Chiefs Chiefs, Ravens, Chiefs, thank you. Last game NFC Championship Lions Niners are favored at minus seven. I'm gonna think the Lions plus seven. I think the Niners are gonna win this game. I think it's going to be just like we're dumping it, just so we decided to dump. I think they're gonna run the ball. It's gonna be close. But at the end, the Chiefs have a chip. Oh no, the Chiefs. The Niners have a chip on their shoulder, and they're gonna get it done. The Lions haven't been here. I've already says, it's nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: There. The whole city of Detroit is ecstatic. Right now.
Speaker 1: Eminem has literally come out of the closet of social media and is now tweeting all of a sudden, I can't understand how the whole thing works.
Speaker 3: Just looks like me out there. So they're excited, and the Niners are standing on business. I'm taking.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the lions, but with the points still.
Speaker 4: Still to this day, when I think of Eminem, you just said it, shout out Bread, I fucking lockout.
Speaker 3: She was so hot, oh so hard.
Speaker 5: That was me in my dreams, bagging Bread.
Speaker 3: Do you do you lose your voice quickly? No? Okay, I was just checking died because we would have had to because we still at busting.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you when I was like eleven or twelve and that movie came out never scene with Eminem and her and that little factory, I felt.
Speaker 11: Everybody you beat to ituking.
Speaker 6: Did you jack off to eleven? Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 3: Could what could I have?
Speaker 11: What do you find?
Speaker 3: If I could? What I am? I did? You could have jacked off, dude.
Speaker 1: I was out there googling if you can even do yourself at eleven or twelve, trying to find out in the chat rooms.
Speaker 3: I was almost almost the statistic starting to fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 11: I was dingling dangle, laying it all over all over.
Speaker 4: My go to Jerikoff is Margot Robbie eating dua lipa.
Speaker 5: Shout out Margo, shout out doua.
Speaker 3: Does it get better?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Did you.
Speaker 13: Be like st dot com for all my merch, cocktowels, books, merchant be likestu dot com.
Speaker 5: My heart is with the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 4: Love the Lions, love Tom Kennedy, love everything about Michigan, everything about Detroit. Right now, the numbers say they have no prayer, they have no shot because the percentage of bets are all on Detroit or Detroit. Taking the number makes sense. Take the number. But but but.
Speaker 5: Sharp money, the shop people, the people that that.
Speaker 4: Millions of dollars, the syndicates, all that money's on Frisco, all that money's on laying the number can't go against the shop money.
Speaker 5: That's all sad, Brad. I don't want it to happen. I hope it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: That's just you playing the end.
Speaker 5: But it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's just your experience with the game. Money follow the sharp money.
Speaker 4: Well, if the amount of bets, let's say a thousand people bet the game, okay, seven hundred and fifty bet Detroit, only two fifty bet Frisco.
Speaker 5: But the amount of money money bet is all on Frisco.
Speaker 4: That normally is a reverse and the shops and Frisco is the number Frisco wins.
Speaker 5: Now this year, that's been dog shit. This year, first time in forty four years, has not worked. But I die on my hill.
Speaker 4: I measure my success by the decade, not the week, but the year. This is my forty fifth year, forty fifth decades. I'm using it first co.
Speaker 5: That's what I got.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's all I died. I don't think I can hear all that.
Speaker 5: It's all I died.
Speaker 3: I can hear all that and not go San Francisco. That My heart was kind of up in the air. You kind of root for both teams. I do think the Niners put it together this weekend and everything you just said. I think I just fucking I'd be an idiot not to follow that. Well, I don't know about San Francisco. San Francisco forty nine ers minus seven at San fran They put it together and Brock Party does this to the fucking world, No. Nineties day of toime.
Speaker 6: Did you guys know that the lines used.
Speaker 11: To be caught Port Smith, Ohio Spartans. Yeah, nineteen thirty Yeah, yes, Okay, then they were brought by George A.
Speaker 3: Richardson.
Speaker 11: He purchased the Spartans in nineteen thirty four, moved them to Detroit and named.
Speaker 3: Them the Lions.
Speaker 11: Damn, did y'all know that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I'm good, Okay, now let's get started. Look, they signed zach Ertz. The Lions have signed zach Ertz. They lost the last time they played to the forty nine ers. They lost forty one to thirty three. Golf is not the same when he play away. We all know that he is terrible when he plays away. Hopefully that's not the case. And they haven't been in this position in thirty two years. So with that being said, yes, the lines are going to be hyped up. They finally in the position and have a chance to go to the super Bowl. It's been a very long time.
Speaker 6: We know the history.
Speaker 11: When they started in shitty Ohio and moved to Detroit shitty or Detroit.
Speaker 6: So we get that slot going on with.
Speaker 11: This team, right and the forty nine Ers are struggling on offense right now. They lost Joe Tooney and McDuffie offensive lineman starters.
Speaker 6: That would be tough for them.
Speaker 11: If we say they're gonna run the ball, now, they're gonna be running the ball with second stream guys.
Speaker 6: That is a tough one.
Speaker 11: So with that being said, man, I am taking the Lions plus seven. I think the I know the forty nine Ers is gonna win the game, but I do not think they're gonna beat them. It's gonna be a very close game, like the Packers game, very very close. It's gonna come down to the last minute. A miss Field Gold or a Phield Gold is going to tell this game. So I'm going Lions plus seven. Baby, Wow, I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 4: History lesson, history lesson For a man so smart and so good looking and so talented, I've never heard so much bullshit in my life.
Speaker 5: The fuck who gets a fuck like thirty Jesus listen, it's it's my greatest sign of ever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm five four and three quarters five two inches shorting to be perfectly round. I'm like tits on a bowl. I'm just a fucking guy struggling in life.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna wanna bee.
Speaker 3: That's with bees, and.
Speaker 5: It's an honor I had no I fucking love you guys.
Speaker 4: I never take it for granted. I'm some jerk off. That's somehow's here, shout it out.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us on Slips and Picks Saturage. Please subscribe, rate five stars and get in those comments.
Speaker 3: Hack that algorithm for us. Have a great championship weekend.
Speaker 4: Dot com, felixt dot com, strovided dot com, paper.
Speaker 9: No payba, Welcome to the championship. He slips Parlay weekend Segment Championship Sunday is upon us, which means it's time to make some more money. Last week was not a great week. Two out of three of my individual parlay the legs hit, the last one did not.
Speaker 6: And it just doesn't.
Speaker 9: Nothing seems to be going my way this year, honestly, except for this weekend and this parlay that I have right here, and it is Lamar Jackson over one and a half passing touchdowns. He got it last week he's getting it this week, Isaiah Piccheco. We saw why he runs hard. Go to Jack's Twitter and you find out why he runs hard. We're going over on his rushing and receiving yards and it's at eighty six and a half. And finally, the man who I don't know why I would ever bet against him in a big moment on a big stage, playing in front of a big name, Travis Kelce. Anytime touchdown that will give you plus six hundred and ninety one odds going into your Super Bowl week, please place it and cash it.
Speaker 8: Fire fire, fire, that's a fire sale. I've ever heard one. And here I've got.
Speaker 7: I got three picks for you. They're juicy and they're right off the dome. And it's anytime.
Speaker 8: Tds in threes.
Speaker 7: First, Lamar Jackson anytime TD. Second, Christian McCaffrey anytime TD. Third, David Montgomery anytime TD. Jamior Gibs picked up the TV this past week, David Monty the week before. I'm feeling a resurgon for David Monty. So with that being said, I don't have the odds on it, but it's gonna be juicy. It's another fire sale. And now the team bet with the first leg being because we have two games, four teams life, you know, it's getting narrowed down where we're working what we got. But the first leg will be Ravens money line.
Speaker 9: Second leg forty nine Ers money line.
Speaker 7: You really take the spreads on any of these, it's spread like to pull your nuts out of your pants and drop on the table.
Speaker 8: But the final one is we're we're we're.
Speaker 7: Tailing stufiner dot com, stufiner dot com, sufiner dot.
Speaker 8: Com with the under in the Ravens Chief games.
Speaker 7: We think, dude, to these teams, they're juggernauts, they're offensive fucking warriors.
Speaker 8: They're the gods of the goal line. But there's gonna be a lot of field goals, is what Stu says. So we're taking the under. The uh, it's like.
Speaker 7: Plus something, but it's a lot. It's like the plus four eighty eight. So I take that and take it with every part of my soul. Yeah, there's a lot of logic behind it.
Speaker 9: Bonus bet for you to go along with this under Jadavion Clowney to record a sack is like plus two twenty. Clowny's getting a sack. It's all he knows how to do. Ever, since he came to the Ravens, he stepped up his game. We've seen the resurgence. Clown's getting a sack. That's your bonus bet.
Speaker 8: Bonus bet. You gotta love it, all right, final.
Speaker 9: Segment, Final segment, the ore, undefeated segment. Most of the time, the pick the rock em sock them, parlay pick them. This week, clearly by the colors, we're going Ravens and Chiefs. Yes, And just to put that out there, if this game, if this doesn't add up with the final results of the game, it doesn't count.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure, all right, good luck. I actually love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 7: I love that because we've been heavy on the Ravens and all of other bets. Fuck it Chiefs money line, Actually, yeah, fuck it Chiefs money line, Chief's money line.
Speaker 8: And if it loses, you know why this rigged doesn't count? But cheers money line.
Speaker 3: Cheers money line, Jeese money line.
Speaker 9: Yeah, last one, second to last one of the year. Next week, we give you every Super Bowl pick you could ever imagine.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be too much, it's gonna be.
Speaker 9: Way too much money flying around. And remember you don't have to file your tab e for for these winnings from this weekend and next weekend. You don't have to file them for this year. You can wait until the following tax season.
Speaker 8: Dang, that's big brain pro tip. All right, cute the outro music