Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three seventeen, episode four of Dear Daily's Eye Guys Day production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Thursday December fourteenth, twenty twenty three. It is Miles, It is Thursday December fourteenth. It is Wow, Martyred Intellectuals Day. It's National Alabama Day, National to go so Hardmer four December fourteen is not fucking around National Buya based Day. And also monkey Day. Wow, that's such a widespread Alabama Buya based monkeys and marked intellectuals is hardered intellectual What is Alabama Bullia based? No, I mean Alabama Alabama Yeah day and then Bullia base Yeah. I feel like that would be like a gravy based bullyabaseed or something, or you know in like crawdads or something you get down like law Dad, get down, Crawda dan da. Would you give it a snake in day? Okay, Jane, Uh, my name is Jack O'Brien aka.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I've got agication. Trust me I've seen phones before. It's much too big too be a femur. It looks like a big dick and balls.
Speaker 1: Hey, what the heck's a dinosaur All in all, it's just a giant dick with hardballs, nail sticks, the landing. Blinky heck, the balls are so hard on the femur. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll keep doing. You guys, keep providing the guy who was confused and thought dinosaur bone was giant balls and dick, and I will keep singing them. Yeah, blinky heck. We can't cannot stop, and I won't stop. Who said that we won't won't be quoting that person. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles grat.
Speaker 3: It's Miles Gray aka pay me and later paid me so I can get that huge transaction huge tern for to durn dedurned dened.
Speaker 4: And that is Johnny Davis with a reference to show heo Tany's massive seven hundred million dollar contract. But he's like, give it to me later, yeah, just like me forever He's but you know, he said, I want to if I'm getting paid this much, I also have.
Speaker 1: To deliver on this, so we'll see. It's funny how like she's been new Bobby Bonia though, right, like he's getting paid two million dollars a year on a seven hundred million dollar contract. It's something, well, isn't it. Well it broke down a seventy eight years how it breaks down? But yeah, I don't I don't know when that when it's that many millions, I don't know what anything is anymore. You're on Sports Talk with Miles and Jack. The phones are lighting up. I don't know what anything is anymore. Man, I'm having an existential crisis world. Yeah, that's the collar. That's the collar. Oh okay, just because yeah, Tani Defern, all that money. I just it's like just capitalism even matters in my main frame operating system. Up to this point, What do I do? Miles? We got a Hall of Famer. We got one of the faces on Mount Zeitmoon, Green Jackets Out, The Green Jackets Out. It's a brilliant stand up comedian who you've seen on all the TV channels, MTV, Comedy Central and BC, True TV, Fuse. If you watch a lot of TV, you're very familiar with her work. Her first hour special, Live from the Big Dog, is available now on Live Nations Live Entertainment streamer Beats is Blair Socket, Blair God.
Speaker 5: It feels to me back. It feels like mountain air in my lungs.
Speaker 1: Your back's cool. And also if you take too big a sometimes it'll just make your lunge pop. Yeah, they gotta be careful, careful, that breath, work careful. What's new. It's been too long, been too long, way too long.
Speaker 5: It's been hiding from me. I'm trying to see my dogs.
Speaker 1: Over here, big dogs. I know, live from the big dog. It's wonderful to have you back. But what have you been up to? Where have you been?
Speaker 5: Oh? Lord, guys, I have been all over the goddamn place. I have been to every freaking state in this great nation. I was on the road like three weekends a year since January. I have one more date this weekend. But yeah, it's been Mayhem.
Speaker 1: Yeah what I mean, congratulations, Yeah, I mean you're doing some big, big venues almost let the people know, let them, let the people be blessed with the Gospel of Blair.
Speaker 5: Those are Anthony Jesseln shows.
Speaker 4: That are like and I know, but either way you got you know, with Anthony taking you, that's just a great that's just I mean, I was so I'm so excited for you. Yeah, I'm excited for you, the specials dope for all y'all who know Blair. You absolutely have to check out the standard again.
Speaker 5: You're gonna that's so nice.
Speaker 1: That's so much to me. It's it. You've seen this great nation, You've seen a million phases, You've rocked them all. Do you have anything to report back? Well, what do you think? How's the nation doing? A? Plus?
Speaker 5: A plus plus?
Speaker 1: No country, no, no.
Speaker 5: No ideas on improvement. My main idea on improvement that sticks out in my head is I would like to ban loud cars and motorcycles.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe when aliens.
Speaker 5: Come down, I'll put that first on the list.
Speaker 1: The first time. Loud cars and motorcycles take the people. Yeah, the people who have the loud cars, especially because you don't need them anymore. They don't. Those are speakers inside your engine that have been put there, that's true.
Speaker 5: Those people want to willfully disturb others, which I find abominable.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying. They want to disturb others with the thesis of we look at me. That's the only that's their whole reason for doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will forcefully disturb you, and you will have you will be able to do nothing about it, sort of some sick power control thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Mustang I got fucking eight cylinders under this fucking hood. You have a fucking speaker, and I guess, and now I'm gonna traumatize your infant that's trying to sleep, like fuck. That's yeah. Formative memory, formative memory. And then maybe they get into loud cars and it's like, no, that's this needs to end with these people.
Speaker 5: It's only hurt people. It's really hurt people. And I have to try and dig deep somewhere in the world to find compassion for them that they would be doing something so insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Blair, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listener to a couple of things we're talking about. We are going to talk about Senator Ron Johnson who saw the ghost of Truth during an interview and was spooked very just fucking bailed lie, it's amazing. We're gonna talk about the Tesla recall. We're gonna talk about BuzzFeed's most out of touch celebrity moments of twenty twenty three. Thank you, BuzzFeed. BuzzFeed's still out here doing their work, doing the Lord's work. We're gonna talk about what the top gift is it? Act three might end up being just like a weird review of the boring Black Mirror episode that we all love them because we got we got a Christmas gift that looks like a gag, like a yeah, like in the you know how cigarettes were placed by E cigarettes Like this is like the ballgag digital ball by E gag, Bluetooth ball gag. Yeah, very weird. It's got too many straps that go around your head and your neck. Yeah, I don't like it, Miles, What's I'll explain why it's completely unnecessary when we get to that story. All of that plenty more, But first, Blair, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow, the top of my search history. I just thought, look said, how fast can you cure a cat allergy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that possible? Is it even? Is there a cure for it? Or it just you gotta take ship, just gotta do lines of cat dander.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I was just being hopeful. Cush, I'm truly ashamed of my animal ologies. Like that's something I honestly really hold tight to the chest because I find it humiliating, Like all do you have like multiple pet allergies? Like really like allergic to everything? And I love pets so much like I love cat. I love dogs like I usually still snuggle them to my own own demise.
Speaker 1: Wow and wait, so why did you look up cat allergy recently? Something going on? You could got a new cat. Someone's got a new cat.
Speaker 5: Well, I just decided to once again try to fight reality and think about how I could have.
Speaker 1: My own cat, right, Yeah, I mean the one I think I remember hearing was like that they're the allergies really from stuff in their saliva, right, And yeah I was.
Speaker 5: I did do a cursory google, as I shared, and they said there's a special food that you can give to the cat that reduces human allergy by seventy percent. I never heard that before, But who knows.
Speaker 1: That would be the only thing aside from just taking like allergy medicine every day of your fucking life.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I take the allergy medicine. I got those things down the hatch, no problem, Okay.
Speaker 1: I got the allergy shots for many years of my life, and those work.
Speaker 5: Did they work? I just didn't finish it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I got it. There's a problem. Yeah, so there's a problem. You're gonna want to finish it. The hack that worked for me was doing it in fourth grade and so I just got out of school like every week on Wednesdays for an hour and got got jabbed. And it made me impossibly strong for one of my one of my allergies. Everything else, mister jab They call me Needles. Seems like it' be a tough nickname, but it actually isn't needles. Yeah, just sounds like I like tease people in a way that's like kind of not very nice. Like he actually just collects like pine needles, freaky mister, like he'd be in mister glasses. And this is a guy, mister needles. Look at him? What's he doing with all that? At the I'm very effective, but incredibly easy to break snaps so easily. Kind of makes it scary. Anyways. Yeah, cats are Cats are great. I'm still a little allergic to cats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I knew what I was waiting for.
Speaker 1: It, come on, it didn't It didn't work perfectly, Okay, but dog allergy, I've lived with dogs for much of my adult life, and that that went away.
Speaker 5: So I'm getting a dog for sure. I'm going to defy reality.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna say defile. I was like, Claire, come on, a dog reality.
Speaker 5: At this point, come on, you know I wouldn't fuck a dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's where you're going to go with It. Was like, just something is being defiled. Just make somebody else do it in front of you.
Speaker 5: Guy, Michael Thick asses, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do we think that, like the first hour special being Live from the Big Dog, is you trying to defy reality and being like I live in a big dog next to a big dog.
Speaker 5: I have revealed so much in the first five minutes of this podcast. I have never shared about my true humiliation of these animal allergies, and now the entire Psychus family knows the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to be a humiliated that's that's unavoidable. I mean also, watching a moral failing check check Blair special out, it's chalk full of humiliations. If you really want to see Blair humilion, you want to hear about someone pissing their gray sweatpants special for.
Speaker 5: A lot of people can recover from that.
Speaker 1: I know I'll just leave that I'll just leave that there, y'all, just cheese and teasing. Check the speak so I chucked the special so specific Hello piss partner, race s. What is something you think is overrated? Blair?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you for asking, Jack boy? Do I have an idea for you? Okay? Overrated? I don't want a small salad bowl. Okay, I need a big daddy salad bowl. I need room to work without shrapnel going everywhere, throw elbows like' on our test.
Speaker 1: I need dexter to eat that.
Speaker 5: I need a salad am I gigantic bull. I'm digging in a well. I'm find creatures down there without any fear of lettuce flying out. Okay, I'm working, I'm swirling. Can't do that with a small salad bowl.
Speaker 1: How big are we talking?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What's a small salad bowl? Are you going to be able to get some torso in there? Like some of your torso?
Speaker 5: Elbow?
Speaker 1: Oh above elbow? Shit? Oh wow?
Speaker 5: These small salbows, you know, the ones that the standard size, the standard side of these little tiny bulls. I said, this is not correct for a solad. Oh a plate? Do not even get me started on salad on a plate in a restaurant that you pay to go to these people are sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe if you get me a cubicle with like dividers around it. Otherwise it is going to be there will be projectiles and people are going to have to like take cover as liabilities.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Is there like salad eating style just fucking Tasmanian devil? Is that to do? Just a blur of for.
Speaker 5: Mile Do you think that you think that it's not I'm small, steady, I'm polite. I just don't want to be sort of feeling castrated in that situation. Okay, I'm trying to have it be a relaxing, spall like experience. I'm not trying to do too much. I'm just being appropriate. I'm just saying there's a flaw in the system of what we're doing right now and what we have been doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like whenever I eat a salad, like are you a trader Joe's bag salad? I eat that in a gigantic mixing bowl exactly.
Speaker 5: That's peace, that's peace, that's well.
Speaker 1: Being because you got to toss it to yourself. You can't do that shit tight. I can't get j with when I'm doing that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, how am I supposed to spread the salad dressing in a tiny bowl when there's no room to even there's not even any air in there?
Speaker 1: Thank you? And do you toss? Do you put like the salad dressing on and then put something over the top and like shake it up? Or you you mixing it? How are you doing that?
Speaker 5: I'm even more delicate than that. I'm lighter than that. I'm just do a quick swirl with the I'm not trying to do anything. Crazy people are gas lighting with these.
Speaker 1: I do dressing in the bowl first.
Speaker 5: Then that's smart, Miles, That's like a pinter iceed bitch.
Speaker 1: That's just how they do that.
Speaker 4: That's how every time I watch like like behind the scene ship in like a restaurant, they'll like dress the bowl and then put the leaves in and then.
Speaker 1: They really that. Yeah yeah, damn man, that just fucking blew my mind.
Speaker 4: That's great, great advice, because then all you do is like if you just keep scooping from the bottom like all the dressings there and it kind of mixes really well. So yeah, anyway, Blair's right, it does sound like some pinterests ass like I actually make my nachos on my tabletop, just directly on the table. Yeah, yeah, slop sloppy style, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Slappy style. What is something you think is underrated? Blair?
Speaker 5: Thank you for asking Jack right now something that he's underrated. And look, I was gonna be honest with the gang. I'm gonna go Italian chop salad. Okay. That salad's got everything I freaking need in there, all right, and I'm looking for a DTS healthy salad. Okay, I want I want the cheese, I want the salami, I want the garbonzo beans. I want a kick of you know, a size pepper and cini, some onions in there, all right, I'm getting I'm getting an Herbie vinaigrette in there. It's chopped. Everything's chopped every which way. No one's trying to be the star. It's e galitarian in there. And then the milane. Everything coming together is a milan.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 5: It's a brid, it's a it's a fire. It's one hundred and ten percent. Every single time.
Speaker 1: I want to call you because you like it, Herbie and fully loaded. Wow wuck, okay, okay, okay, ghost righting now we're ghost writing.
Speaker 5: Got coming out swinging.
Speaker 1: I holy that's right. My god, Wait, Blair, have you seen I actually thought of you when when you just actually I just thought of you just now as you were speaking, as you were saying, I just thought, oh my god, that's so weird. I was thinking of they are also right now. That is fucking wild. Did you see the chopped Italian sandwich thing that was going viral on the internet?
Speaker 5: No, like, no, no, no, I did not.
Speaker 1: So people are taking like the ingredients of like an Italian like Hero, like you know, some just you know, like provolone, mortadella, salami, like whatever meats you would have along with your banana peppers, lettuce, oil, vinegar, and they're like just chopping the ship up into one like kind of just mixing, like a just a chopped version. Everything's chopped in together, and then you fill a fucking hero with it and then you eat it like that and people are always like it looks it looks not great, but so many people like when I see people eat it, to like, actually, this shit is fucking amazing.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds honestly incredible to me. I was already I was just scanning my mental roll decks of breads that I feel would be perfect match for that. Oh my god, that looks good.
Speaker 4: You're looking you all laid out on the cutting board, the men you fuck it up, chop it all up like season it okay, okay, and then you put it in the fucking the Hero.
Speaker 1: And then you got boom. Yeah, we do have a science question, like how do we do? How do we keep it all together? You know? The question, the science question that has come up now twice is how keep salad together? You know, how keep salad from flying around? I feel like maybe if if you took the Hero bread and you scooped it just a little bit so that it was like a little bit hollowed, but you still had all the crustiness of it, but just you made a little divot in there. Okay, that might do it.
Speaker 5: A hot toasted sour dough roll I just cut and put that in.
Speaker 1: Have you tried it or is this just no? I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't tried it, but like I've just been seeing a contest the internet and TikTok the last couple of months, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm glad I know about it because this is happening for me.
Speaker 1: This and that's why I'm so glad I just thought of you. Yeah, yeah, as you're talking.
Speaker 5: About thoroughly educated this morning.
Speaker 1: Are there are the bonds in there? Is there the for the sandwich? The bonds sandwich? I'm not you're putting. Oh yeah, man, that thing might as well be drumming for led Zeppelin the way the bonds is in there. All right, Uh, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back. And Ryn Johnson, who is a Republican senator, I'm told, is this right? That's right? Yeah, he's just gold mine of bad public comments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of the least thought out things he will say out loud and also just like bad faith arguments all over the place and outright lies, like he'll always have something to say about like Ukraine or that like January sixth was there were all those people were crisis fed actors. They're all FEDS and it's not real, okay, And then you'll look at they're like, but that's a that's a person telling you that real.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't, no, no, no, it's it's a setup. So he's willing to say fucking anything because he's a broken man. And this week he was on CNN to talk about the recent controversy that happened in his state of Wisconsin. Right, so there was like these GOP electors Johnson, Yeah, yeah, Ely Johnson.
Speaker 4: Johnson is another guy, but you know, all these like GOP electors in that state, like basically these maga freaks.
Speaker 1: They they said back in twenty twenty, they're like, h Trump actually won in twenty twenty. Uh, and that's where where our votes should go. And that is called fraud. So pro democracy groups sued these people, seeking two hundred thousand dollars each, but they settled with no fines. All they had to do was admit that they are lying pieces of shit and that Joe Byron is in fact our one true king, and then they could go about their business. And also they cannot work as electors in any political race involving Donald Trump. So that's like sort of the context. He goes on Caitlyn Collins show on CNN and she's merely asking Ron Johnson like, you know, like, isn't this like an objectively like bad thing right to be like a fraudulent elector? And he goes full fantasy talent on this question, and it's like Democrats do this all the time. But sadly he was asked the enemy of all liars, which is a follow up question. Ut, yeah, I know it doesn't. Why are you still talking, oh ron? So the thing he's claiming Democrats do all the time is like try and overthrow the legitimate election results that Democrats also use fake electors to win elections, or say that this, that or the other happened when in fact it did not. But here he is, let's let's hear from his own from his own.
Speaker 7: Mouth, sells out of a nuisance lawsuit. They they agreed to get to settle a nuisance lawsuit that never should have been brought. So you think it's fine that as a travesty of justice.
Speaker 5: You think it's fine that someone who tried to overturn a legitimate election is still.
Speaker 7: On a Democratic electors have done that repeatedly. Democrats have done which Democrats have done the same thing.
Speaker 5: Fake slates of electors admitted it.
Speaker 7: No, it's happened in different states, which prepared to give you the exact states.
Speaker 1: But it's happened. It's happened repeatedly. It has happened repeatedly. Just go check the books which books. I mean, there have been.
Speaker 7: Awesome the slates of electors by Democrat electors in our history. Again, you didn't, This wasn't what this it was gonna be about.
Speaker 1: I'll provide you the information, but I'm I look forward to look forward to.
Speaker 7: Publish it.
Speaker 1: We'll do that. He really tapped out with his always like, that's not even like what this interview was supposed to be about. Motherfucker, that is a topic that you introduced into the discussion. I thought we were going to talk about my music. I have a new album coming out. Like, what the fuck did you think? Was? Oh my god? So yes, this is this is kind of the state of things with his brain or I guess that's a genuine intellectual rebuttal to someone saying which books and just go that's that's actually like, not what even this interview is about.
Speaker 5: Keep repeating the same thing over and over.
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh, you lost, let me try it. In this Democratic electors have been all the time. Check the books again, the books? Wow? And I'm but I guess he said, he's like, I'm absolutely certain about that. Now.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you what the books are, who the people involved are? Nope, did we find any books. Do we know what he was even talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I mean that's what he does because he's used to just going on like Newsmax and saying shit like that and then no push back and he's like, yeah, he has that thing when when you know a man is in trouble when they can't like open their eyes when they're talking, Like his eyes are like for most of the time that he's talking. He's like, I uh, yeah, he's just squinting or closing his eyes. Amazing, what a what a specimen? Yeah? All right, well, uh moving on to Tesla, which is owned by I believe Elon Musk. Is that right, the guy from Twitter, the anti Semitic guy, is he? Yeah? Wow, yeah that's right. Yeah, yeah, it's actually called X. Things have changed in this house, just so you know, since you've been away in this house, we believe X is still called Twitter. Yes, yes, yes, thank you, and that X is still called Twitter. Mister jabb Needles the worst Wu tang nickname Needles. So Tesla's being forced to recall just a couple million cars due to million a couple cars million due to problems with the autopilot system. Okay, so that's not even what this interview is supposed to be about. Okay, like the car drives, Okay, yeah, what's the problem. Yes, we have been selling these on the basis that they are basically kit from Night Rider and can just like totally drive on their own or herbie fully loaded. But yeah, this is a two year investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that the Tesla cars are just super fucking unsafe because they promise more than they can actually deliver on piloting the like thousands of pounds of metal that is wrapped around you speeding at like eighty miles per hour. They're not actually as safe as they think, which I I feel like anybody who has driven on the highway and like looked to their left or right and seeing somebody in a Tesla like looking for something in the back seat of their car. Oh dude, while driving could have told you this shit. I saw a guy eating like out of a styrofoam to go container, yes, like two hand er like this on the fuck on the freeway the other day, and I was like, wow, like Zaki digging into a sale this yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The Housewives recently said that there douy like they were in a self driving Tesla and it.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't count.
Speaker 5: It still doesn't call elam bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, that's wild though too. All the time, these like the cars that are affected are nearly all of the fucking vehicles sold in the United States. Yeah, that's how many there are. I guess that's how many teslas. The drivers want to actually have to return their vehicles, they'll automatically receive a software update from the company. So it's like a patch that will prevent you from dying. Oh okay, and that's not a joke. Some of the crashes that led to the investigation were deadly. And it's basically if you've ever been in a Tesla and seen somebody use the function, it's like it will start vibrating if your hands aren't on the thing after like fifteen on the what do you call it? Oh, yes, steering wheel. Yeah, it does have a steering wheel that comes flying off, which is what's so cool about them. But it yeah, it's supposed to. Like the whole thing is like what what what are you doing? Like you can't you're not supposed to use the autopilot is basically what the autopilot thing doesn't It just like doesn't do that well enough, and so they need to ensure drivers are paying attention when they use the autopilot because it's not an autopilot. It's basically a thing that helps you steer, which is not something that you really need. I don't like functionally, I don't know what you're supposed to yes, but it helps you steer if you're drunk, and that's what it's getting. By the way, I am my honor, I say you gotta knock down the charges because I was using autopilot. I knew I was not in a good condition, and you're driving the car. So it says on a pile that would have that logic completely tracks with me when I was in my twenties, Like I would have been.
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, but like, come on, man, Like if this was in college, I'm like, dude, I'm getting a fucking Tesla the way I'm blacked out on Xanax all the time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fine, this is fine. But yeah, so autopilot can steer, accelerate, and break automatically in its lane. The Tesla still stresses that the cars can't drive themselves and human drivers must be ready to intervene at all times, but they like stress that not like not publicly, they're not stressing that they and in fact, publicly they are making videos where a car like drives itself through San Francisco and they're like, look at that, you didn't even touch the steering wheel, like this thing is magic, like and then that gets debunked, like they're they're just fucking whine. This is just their whole business model is being revealed to be fraudulent. We've learned so much about it, like from this shit to like the problem solving customer service boiler room operation where people were complaining that they needed repairs and they're like yeah, yeah, yeah, you're fine and just like like lying to them, Yeah wow, yeah, what a great business model. The whole thing is a problem because studies have shown that once people start using automated technology, they trust it too much and zone out just generally right. And then Tesla's monitoring system for the autopilot simply like measured whether or not hands were present on the steering wheel, which was easy to full. And also it led Crags to point out that they should also have included cameras that monitor your eyes because they have those. I mean they had, Like so much technology has that because that helps with advertising, right, basically everything that you use as technology that might Well, if you want to, if you want to blackmail me by preventing unneeded death, go fuck yourself. Guess what I would say, go fuck go f y f Why okay shaw, Oh my god, you really cracked the musk like that. For whatever reason, that performance on the New York Times really locked it in for you. Yeah, like I had to just you just kind of get the cadence down. You gotta get the fuck yourself because he doesn't say it like in a cool way. It's like, yeah, if that go fuck yourself, It's like he's like discovering the phrase and real go fuck yourselfself hyper But yeah, so the company's forced to send the updates, which we'll add additional controls and alerts to prompt drivers to be in full control of the car when auto steer is enabled. Which, so why does this exist to make r I p My favorite genre of porn is that real? Is that auto steer sex? Oh? I don't there's so there are lot of people having sex in Tesla's on auto pilot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds like my nightmare. Those are people I'm not trying to see.
Speaker 1: It looks like a nightmare. And I'm like, these windows are not tinted enough that like, yeah, I mean obviously it's very voyeur No, exactly, like you're doing it with all the windows down. Do we have porn hubs like search trends of the aere yet? I feel like that's something we've looked at in years. Well, no, they're not outpped, Yeah, like nasty unwrapped? Yeah are they twenty twenty three? Not out yet? Maybe they're not putting it out, but it's here. See where Tesla Autopilot sex is on the list? Yeah, could be. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some bullshit. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back, and BuzzFeed has dropped what I hope will be a tradition going forward, a tradition unlike any other. That is twenty twenty three's most out of touch celebrity moments. And I had missed some of these because I don't pay that close attention to what Bryce Dallas Howard and Kim Kardashian are doing on social media. Oh Jack, you're missing a whole world nonsense, a whole new wordolery.
Speaker 4: Was what was braced out. I remember she was getting like the NEPO baby thing. Yeah, I think that what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So in May she did an Instagram post that was about the challenges of breaking into the film industry and your dad, Ron hiked. Yeah, one of the most successful directors working and it's like a massive production company, right, and your first roles were, oh, let me see here. In Ron Howard films like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. By the way, she does have the perfect nose. I feel like the noses of the Who's in that movie were modeled off of her.
Speaker 5: I would die to be a who.
Speaker 1: Oh you kind of have like a great hoo vibe. Yeah, kill it as a Who walking murder? Are you like the Who that they're all like? Like, Blair's kind of like a little different than us, Right, I.
Speaker 5: Got a lot of love and holidays cheer in my heart to spread around. I think I fit right in. I think they would be like, You're the Who that we never knew we miss you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, all right, all right. Petition to have Blair transported to Whoville. There we go. Also, she was in a Beautiful Mind, which I didn't even realize.
Speaker 5: I need to watch that.
Speaker 1: You got to rewatch a Beautiful Mind to see Bryce Dallice Howard. That shit hits different when you realize Bryce Dallas Howard's in it.
Speaker 5: And see her out of touch celebrity moments.
Speaker 1: That was just the example of teeth acting. Someone was like, oh, yeah, you remember Russell Crow's teeth in a Beautiful Mind. Oh no, no, he's tooth acting. He's tooth acting. I don't know. Yeah, all right. We also got Kim Kardashian promoting a wildly expensive, totally unnecessary according to medical science MRI scan for some reason. Yeah, oh I saw that one. Yeah, pre nuvo scan. Yeah. And in August Instagram post, Kim Kardashian promoted a two thousand, four hundred and ninety nine dollars so kind of a deal a medical scan, which sorry, did I say scammer scan? It doesn't matter medical erway. Actually both are correct, which isn't covered by insurance because it's, according to medicine, completely unness Sari. It's her in a picture next to an MRI machine. I believe she is wearing figs like the form fitting medical scrubs, and she, wait, that's a thing they got, like they got like sexy medical scrubs. I mean they're not like they're just sexy, but they're seen. You've seen medical scrubs. They are like cut two fit bonds. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. They're like built for Minecraft characters and yeah, figs were just like what if we like recognized that humans worthies? Oh okay, all right, yeah yeah but anyways, Kim said, I recently did this at pre Nuvo scan and had to tell you all about this life saving machine. It has really saved some of my friends lives, and I just wanted to share hashtag not an ad. That's that's that's how that's that's a potent endorsement, I guess. But like to your point, I like that the American Call of Preventative Medicine and the American Cause of Radiology they're both like, this is nons it's not necessary, it's not this isn't something you need. But hey, it saved some of her friends lives, but it is if you talk to doctors like a thing, everybody's like, I think I'm gonna need an MRI on this one to confirm what's going on.
Speaker 5: In though that they say that though, because like I saw that, and I mean I'm very easily influenced. So one of my flaws, I was like, I need that. I need that. My head hurts. I didn't breathe that deeply for a second. I need that, Kim Kardashian, I.
Speaker 1: Need that, Kim Kardashian, Mr. It's really good. Save in the David Wayne movie The Ten, where these two neighbors get competitive about collecting cat scam machines, like try there's like an arms race between two neighbors collecting cat scam machines, and I feel like that is We're not far from that, Like people are gonna be like I got I got my own damn MRI machine at home.
Speaker 5: And I just love the way that this country just makes money off of deep medical issues in humanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, and neurotic people.
Speaker 5: It's soulful. Yeah, I'll include I'll throw myself it's a soulful nation and I'll throw myself in the neurotic Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would love like if it was somehow a scam and it's just a bit like it was just somehow like tracking like your brain activity to be like, okay, we've we've downloaded another person with the pre neewa.
Speaker 5: It's a Daniel Squirrel. She's working on prison there it is.
Speaker 1: There's also a trend of rich celebrities pretending to be working class. There's a moment in the Beckham documentary where Victoria Beckham to come from a working class background and like David Beckham was like what.
Speaker 4: She was like my father would bring me to school and pick me up, And David beckhams like, in what kind of car? It's not really relevant, it's not actually in what kind of car?
Speaker 1: What kind of what kind of car? Was it a Rolls She's like a Rolls Royce And it's like and then he like no, he like looks at Gay's like, is this your queen a Rolls roy Yeah. Because Beckham definitely had a different upbringing than Victoria Beckham. But I love how he couldn't stand for the cosplay like that He's like I thought that that that that that I mean, her name was Posh Spice, like that is her whole You can't go back on that. It wasn't like trade Spice, you know, because she's a trade or something like that right. Then there were celebrities actually cost playing as people with real jobs. Charlie d'milio worked at a Walmart cash worked as a Walmart cashier for I think like one belt worth of food. Hell yeah, video to promote her new snack brands. But she was like just so found it, so amusing to be like, and then what do you do you do like this? Oh it's okay here I am I'm understanding the gross Oh my gosh, your jobs. Yeah, and Sharon worked at a Starbucks.
Speaker 5: I had missed that, but that's like going in the trenches, though. We gotta give him that one. I mean that job. Whenever I go to Starbucks, I go These men and women are the brand most people I have ever met, The things they go through, the what people tell them, I'm like, I would blow my brains out. I mean, these people yapping in their ear about fucking almond.
Speaker 1: Milk and ship yeah, oat milk, oat milk. Come on, now, you know how we get down in l a. Oh you're sick and you moved on to oat milk.
Speaker 5: You know you watched it. You heard the oat milk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just dropping I'm dropping little references here and you know, from the special for people to get get involved in a fan.
Speaker 1: I know I am not.
Speaker 5: I am not a fan, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It feels like it has a little more viscosity. It's a little more like it's the back of the fake milks. I'll say, Wow, we're doing too much.
Speaker 5: How do we even get to oats? O Our oats are not milkable. We've gotten way too We've strayed too far.
Speaker 1: Do you sound like that? Like American dairy Lobby right now, And they did help pay for the hour, but.
Speaker 5: The taste is that barring. We need to be honest.
Speaker 1: I truly love milk so much like cow's milk. Yeah, I really do. And the fact that they have lactose free milk now is like, why are we doing anything else? I need that toast, bro, I need that toast. Oh the toast fucks me up. And we have a lot of non lactose digesting individuals in my household. But it makes sense, it really, Like, I don't I don't notice the difference between lactose free, Like does anybody make the claim that they're like, no, this tastes like shit without the lactose. Actually, I've never even tried like like lactase.
Speaker 5: It either.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it used to be just a product made by Lactad, which are are the people who make the chalky little chewa bowls that you eat before you have lactose. And so that was kind of gross, like that got lactose free milk off on a bad foot. But now like all the regular milk companies now have lactose free milk and it's exactly the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, I have learned so much in this short time together. It is crazy. I've always seen lactaid, but it sounds so pharmaceutical keeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right. It got us off on the wrong foot. But try try lactose free milk if you don't like yeah, yeah. And also if you did, yeah, you're fucking built for it. Yeah. David Letterman made a video in which he pretended to work at a grocery store. We'll forgive him for that. I cannot Prince William served veggie burgers out of a food truck and looked but wildly uncomfortable. But this was I think his attempt to be like, I'm the people's prince, not Harry. Look at me. He's like he's like using like fucking hand sanitizer every time he hands something off to a regular person. Oh my god, Okay, what's the next one? All right? Anyways, shout out to BuzzFeed because I talking a lot of shit about how bad the internet is these days, and it is bad. Everything is written by AI. Now it turns out it looks like but BuzzFeed still doing their thing out there. Yep. Hashtag not a ned hashtag not an ned, hashtag greeneuvos can save my life hashtag, hashtag, hashtag mar ketting, hashtag just kidding, hashtag full on the inside, end the outside hashtag you all right? Hashtag this Christmas gift will change your life by getting you to finally shut the fuck up exactly, put your ass on mute.
Speaker 5: I'm all, here's bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we all, like we talk about all the time on the show, like how we're like we're always as every day getting closer to like a Wally type world. And I'm curious what you guys think of this thing, if is dystopian or useful. So there's this picture if you could all look in the dock that is not a virtual oral sex simulator. That's actually a device called a mute talk and if and you're like thinking, like, what the fuck is this? Guys were in a VR headset with like a box strap to his mouth, and you're like, so, if it isn't a kunn of Lingis simulator, then what is it. Well, it's a Bluetooth device that serves as a microphone.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. It also slightly muffles the sound of your voice, so people or by can only kind of hear what you're talking about. Does it like suck the words out of your mouth, like like like someone speaking from beyond the veil in a horror movie, Like it sounds like it's being spoken backwards. No, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Look, if you're really into the science of it, it's using something called the Helmholtz resonator principle, which is just a muting I don't know, man, it's about like taking it's a Hemholt's resonat say.
Speaker 1: Less man, thank you. It's a Helmholtz resonating exactly.
Speaker 4: It's using car mufflers and things like that. It's like, I don't know. Look, I'm not I'm not a science guy. I'm only into weird digital SMM products. That's why this had caught my eye. But like, so it's being marketed as a device for people who are on the phone who like want to be on a wild ass conversation in public or something, or at gamers. That way, you don't wake your family while just getting totally pooned on Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Or some shit. And so I get one of these things on Donald Trump. Oh yeah, that's gonna be on. We send a pack of these two Congress maybe thanks Bill Mahrk. But yeah, I mean I get the need for something like this if I guess you're allowed talker in public, but it's it doesn't might it just doesn't make sense? Fully, Blair, what are your thoughts on a device like a fucking bomb?
Speaker 5: I'm conflicted. Honestly, it's part of me the loves the idea. But then also if I get the fantastical side of my brain is like that sounds cool. The other more responsible high school principal and me says we must.
Speaker 1: Stop this now.
Speaker 5: Before we are taking over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that? It looks like a viewfinder like that want to you know, like it looks like a new finder that goes over your mouth. It looks like an oculus for your mouth.
Speaker 5: Oculus is such a sick word.
Speaker 1: Oculus. Yeah, that they got they got the good name back. Then they should call it the talk You Less Talks. Yeah, you talk fucking sucks, I was. That was my main note for this is that the it looks like an S and M device and the name sucks. It sounds like a like something having to do with mucus or something, but like talk you less miles. Look, Howard, are you a billionaire? I asked myself that every death, because I have so much debt that all my billions go to the servicing my debt. I have billions in debt Jacks, I am under somehow I have billion dollars worth of debt.
Speaker 4: But the reviews are also decidedly meh, Like people are like, I don't know, you can use it. It kind of sounds like it's definitely muffled, but your kind of mouth has to get used to talking like in those little tiny box the whole time. But the company behind this is Japanese, which now makes a lot more sense to me because since being audible in public is like peak rudeness, Like you do not want to be out here on your phone in public, So I guess like if you absolutely had to. This is like the wave but they also this same company makes this other device called the Wear Space, and it's like horse blinders for a human. It looks like a it's like a noise canceling headset that can basically like envelop your entire head. Blair, I know you're laughing just by looking at this thing.
Speaker 5: I'm well, no, I mean I gotta, I gotta make a hard turn and say this. Actually this company seems suited for my knees because I was like, that sounds like my heaven. I trying to check out.
Speaker 1: Take me blind, Take me to blind, mute me right yeah, put me in the matrix. This all looks like like you know how every year there's a new American horror story like cover like cover art that comes out. This all looks like that ship to me, like it just oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Between the wear Space and Mutak, the Wear Space from the designers is quote it's a device that allows users to wear a personalized space equipped with noise cancelation technology and a partitioning function that visually blocks portions.
Speaker 1: Of the space. It allows horse blinder it's not space horse wearing space. You stay in your lane. That also allows wears to quote instantly create a psychological boundary with their surroundings and acquire a personal space while being in such open environments. But yeah, Blairs just did ten burpies.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Actually, that psychological barrier coming up.
Speaker 5: Give me that psychological barrier. I haven't searching for that my whole life.
Speaker 1: That's like, yeah, so this is interesting too.
Speaker 4: It says it's equipped with a visual angle adjustment mechanism, which just sounds like some kind of like bendable thing to just maybe block off your field of vision, operated by opening closing the partition, a noise cancelation function, and a sound filtering function that allows you just to customize only those sounds they don't want to miss, such.
Speaker 1: As someone calling their name or knocking on the door. This is uh, this is this does invent a new rudest thing to do when someone asks you a question. Slide one of those and then block yourself. Yeah, and then look at them again and then put them U talk over your back.
Speaker 5: I need one of those. I need one of those. I will spend all my money on that.
Speaker 1: What would you how would you use this horse blinder for humans? Like? What context are you thinking, okay, this is this has Blairs Hockey written over.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking twenty three hours a day come out. It's like, you know, I've always looked at turtles. I've been so extremely jealous of turtles. They can just retract inside their home built in and it's incredible saying no, thank you, go back inside. Now someone's mid conversation, the turtle just goes back bye bye, yeah, michell.
Speaker 1: And this would be like that for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a like a like a like an online dating app. Date isn't going well, and you're like, actually, just one second, while you're talking about crypto, hold on, let me get this one.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 5: In this conversation right now.
Speaker 1: I do like that it has like ego adjustments. So it's like, I mean, the one thing you do want to cut through is someone saying your name. Yeah, so you know that that will wake you out of your digital comb. How does it does it learn your name? I don't know. I just open it up a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably like any noise canceling stuff that can kind of give you brief like filter sound filtering. But yeah, again, this thing is all it's all very futuristic. I don't know what it's saying about us, talk about brothers.
Speaker 1: Little helper. Just tune those kids out, baby, talk shit about them to your friends and into the mutalk right Like, I can't believe him. He's so fucking embarrassing my kid, so selfish. Anyways, Uh, true nightmare that we're living in. But I mean, for some a fantasy as as we've learned, Blair, this this thing might be purpose built for you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I mean this was this person we've never met, but they're my greatest lover of all time. The soul there in my spirit, there in my mind, body, spirits, soul.
Speaker 1: You just see a couple both wearing wear spaces with.
Speaker 5: Utalks like, just like, that's my dream, that's my literal dream.
Speaker 1: Like I just like to feel that someone's there. I don't want to acknowledge them really beyond that that is.
Speaker 5: Your romance in my heart.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, amazing, Well, Blair as always truly a pleasure having you. Yeahze, Gus, where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 5: Are you guys kidding me? This was my freaking honor. I can't even believe it. I miss I missed the zykang. I missed the the zeitgeist. I miss it all. It's great to be bad. I'll say thanks for watching my special. You know, it's a big deal. It's put your heart and so it's like the last ten years in my life. I'm really proud of it. So I would love for you guys to go watch it. It's on beeps. You can access it in the link in my bio on any of my social media, my website blairsockey dot com and oh yeah, and my social media. If you're not following me, but I think you probably are because we're old friends. Is that Blair Sacke B L A I R S O C C. I.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I fucking still think about, Blair is when how you talked about how you had the reply guy called piss freak four or whatever and then reply it to you. I It's like, it's it's this thing I always think about, and I used the phrase piss freak all the time as like my own mental reference to you tweeting about this reply.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 6: Well, it was a crazy moment when he left for like a few months and I didn't know where he went, and then I did. I put the call out to the universe and he returned and then everyone was like joined in.
Speaker 1: Like right, it was like a missing yeah, missing reply guy reunion. Yeah is there a work a media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 5: Well, I was wondering about that, but then I just saw this, God, where did it go? This post where? God? I lost it. It was so freaking funny about this girl catching her boyfriend cheating by knowing that her best friend had a peenied alogy, and so she gave her boyfriend eployees and then and then her bff later had to go to the emergency room for anphylactic shock. And that's how she she's a detective, goddamn freaking nuclear physicist.
Speaker 1: Whoa wait, did she like give him a blowy with peanut butter in her mouth or yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Sorry, that wasn't not appropriate. I also like to show the buccaneers if anyone.
Speaker 1: Recommendation, because I lost.
Speaker 5: The tweet like a devil, and so I just told a disgusting story. But the tweet was really funny.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's wild like that. I can't believe that hasn't happened in a movie yet, but it's going to. Now that's fucked up Miles. Where can people find you? Is there a workI media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Uh, find me on you know, the AT based platforms, at Miles of Gray. Find Jack and I on our basketball podcast Miles and Jack Got Mapping Boosti's recently.
Speaker 1: Had fellow brewin on Ryan Hollins. So that was a nice little bit. I remember him. Yeah, yeah, me too. We was there at the same time. And anyway, that was a fantastic episode. And also if you like ninety day Fiance, check me out on four to twenty day Fiance with Sofia Alexandra. Let's see. Is there any tweet I like?
Speaker 4: Uh, here's one from at James j haik h A E c K. There was a there's a picture from the like the Nintendo SEO says when Nintendo had massive drops in revenue from the less successful we You, Sato Iuata cut his pay in half for five months to pay for it rather than blame others or layoff workers. And that was just kind of like this thing that was being you know, shared, and you're like wow, wow, damn and it said also he and then he tweeted Once upon a time in twenty fourteen, Lancha Cat. He talks about cut his own pay by fifty percent. Legendary game designer she gave him. Miyamoto willingly took a thirty percent cut. Other board members also cut. They're paid by twenty percent, and it's just like, seems like a fucking fantasy.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, couldn't be us, couldn't be states CEO taking a big cut. Come on, no, fuck away. It's just a bunch of like two thousand people. It can be fired. Yeah, it works, Mattel Nah, we're just firing all the people. It's not us, not the board, the CEOs so works. Media. I've been enjoying, obviously Live from the Big Dog. We will link after that footnote Blair's our special. I also enjoyed this tweet from at iPod MacBook, who tweeted, Yeah, I'm excited for Dune too. Dune to others as I would have them June to me. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Skeeist on Instagram with Facebook fan page on our website Daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our foot where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. And this might be is it if it's the one you were playing before we started recording? This might be my favorite? Oh we weren't on that one? Did we go out on that? All right? Well? The one that the baby keem one from Presidendo, Yeah, leave me alone. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I think we will go out on Diamond Cafes track Say You Will.
Speaker 1: You know, it has very nice like throwback.
Speaker 4: R and B vibes, very eighties kind of R and B but pop kind of you know, it feels like something that would have been like a Prince adjacent kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But check this out. It's nice, easy track on a nice little melody. So this is Say you Will by Diamond Cafe. All right. We will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio is the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to y'all then, But why