Speaker 1: Donkey up the day. Baby, Damn he hogged. It's time the donkey of the day. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamain, who got the donkey.
Speaker 1: Out the day today?
Speaker 2: Well, jess hilarious Donkey today for Wednesday, January fourteenth goes to a doctor who works at the Georgia Hospital named Stephen Moscarill.
Speaker 1: Okay, he is a surgeon, and I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: He shatted disillusion I have of surgeons because I look at surgeons as angels on Earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, extensions of God him or herself.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll explain, but first I need you all to know what Stephen Moscarell did.
Speaker 1: Let's go to eleven Alive for the report police.
Speaker 3: Well, right now, a Northeast Georgia surgeon is facing charges after an alleged confrontation with one of his patients. So a criminal report from Lavonia Police Department shows officers responded to Saint Mary's Sacred Heart Hospital last Thursday for a dispute. Now, the patient told police that her surgeon, Stephen Mus Courriol, charged towards her in an aggressive manner after she voiced concerns about a procedure he had done, and according to the report, he charged at her as if he was going to strike her, got into her face and began yelling as well.
Speaker 1: One nurse told.
Speaker 3: Police as she had to physically intervene to push him away from that patient. And police say that the doctor that they charged a doctor with simple assault.
Speaker 2: I can't even get surgery in America in twenty twenty six without being potentially attacked by my surgeon. Okay, what has happened to us as a society? Who can you trust? Everybody is so freaking angry. Everyone is so freaking mad. Now, First of all, let me go back to what I said about I always thought surgeons with angels on earth extensions of God.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, what is a surgeon's role?
Speaker 2: A surgeon's role is to diagnose, treat, and prevent injuries our illnesses through operations, managing patient.
Speaker 1: Care before, during, and after surgery.
Speaker 2: By leading a medical team, performing precise procedures, and ensuring patient safety and recovery. That's what AI Overview told me this morning when I did some research, and by research I mean Google.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason I wanted to know the technical specifics of it, the technical specifics of what it is they do, is because I wanted to make sure the thoughts I had of them in my mind are correct. Okay, see, let me tell you how my country ass cognitive functioning skills work. To me, surgeons are special, okay, like divinely special. When I call them angels on earth, is because I always thought to myself, God gives us all certain gifts, and surgeons save lives with their gifts.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Not everyone is anointed to be a surgeon, and yes, I feel like it's an anointing to be a surgeon. I feel surgeons hands are divinely empowered for a sacred purpose, capable of performing miracles, healing, and bringing God's blessing through action. See some of y'all be getting shot, Okay, you being car accidents, you get rushed to the hospital and no surgeons, by the grace of God, by the power bestowed upon them by God, they save your life and you praise God when you recover as you should. But what about the angel in the form of a surgeon that God anointed to save you too. Okay, so I was shocked to hear this story by Steven Moscarelle because why would you attack a person after you just performed a surgery on them? What insulted you that much? I need more of this story. What was the patient complaining about that got you so irate that you would attempt to attack them? Did she get a BBL but realized when the surgery was done she only had a bb Huh, there was no lift and that is not fair to attack a woman after they got a BBL. Can you imagine trying to kick an ass that a person can't even sit on? What caused the patient to be upset and what caused the surgeon to attempt to attack her because of it? Not only are you a surgeon, you are a man attacking a woman. Okay, there's clearly some type of mental instability going on with this human because it just sounded like But as I said before on this radio, there are a few professions where you don't get the luxury of having a bad day.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: If you're a police officer, you don't get the luxury of having a bad day. If you're an elected official, you don't get the luxury of having a bad day. If you're a surgeon, you don't get the luxury of a bad day. You all are responsible for way too many people's lives. And I know you're just a human at the end of the day. But if you're not feeling like yourself on any particular day, at any particular moment, and you're in one of these professions, he the snickers because sometimes you are not yourself when you're hungry. But clearly this surgeon was not himself on this particular day to engage in this type of professional misconduct. Please let merim give Stephen Mascarell the biggest he hull, he.
Speaker 1: Ha, he ha, You stupid mother, Are you dumb?
Speaker 2: And you know, they say be kind because you never know what people are going through, But that still doesn't give this surgeon a reason to do what he did. Okay, so salute to all the surgeons out there, Okay, all the angels on the earth that are surgeons that are doing right by people before, during, and after surgery. Thank you for your service. But I really really want to know what was this woman complaining about that made this surgeon get so upset.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, well, thank you for that donkey of to day. You know they do a poll on our twitch.
Speaker 1: Now I don't like how you say, Paul. I actually hate how you say is how he formed the crazy crazy like that pole. You're right, Jess.
Speaker 2: The polls sounded like it came from the back of his throat. It was crazy all.
Speaker 1: On our twitch.
Speaker 4: Now it just now it's what race the people online were thinking in ninety three percent of the people believe that that this surgeon was white.
Speaker 1: Okay, and can you is it true? Yes, majority of surgeons in America are white. There's some black surgeons. Surgeons A tough guess. I just tell you what the poll said. Pause, all right, well, thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 4: Now let's put up the phone line eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Have you guys the record seventy seven percent of surgeons in America white.
Speaker 1: So that's yeah, ok.
Speaker 2: Poll, he's trying to downplay you twitcheld do a poll about how many basketball players in the NBA are black.
Speaker 1: That's a stupid pole, right.
Speaker 4: They're more of my white plays. I don't know if you've noticed that. Later, all right, let's open up the phone line. I don't know if you guys seen the Drew Ski skit eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: He's mocking the church, he's making fun of the church. It's not mocking the church and making fun of the church.
Speaker 2: He's actually spoofing the church. And art reflects reality, okay. And if you're mad at Drew Ski for the spoof and not mad at the mega churches he's spoofing, you're going to hell.
Speaker 4: Well, we're taking your calls eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Would love to talk to you.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts after seeing the spoof?
Speaker 1: Is that fine?
Speaker 2: That's what your tongue like poles and used to roll out?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let's discuss when we come back as the Breakfast Club come more.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambingsoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.