Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tim Stenebeck along with Emily Griffeo. We're joined by Bloomberg News equities reporter Nora Melinda Nora. The indexes might not be moving much right now, but kind of hide some big moves taking place if you peel back the layers.
Speaker 3: Now most definitely, and talking of a big move, I'm looking at fair Isaac, which we all know as FIKO.
Speaker 4: That's take your Fico.
Speaker 3: We're seeing shears pointing lower tumbling double digits actually as the worst performing stock by a percentage basis in the S and P five hundred. And this is after Bill Poulti, he of course is the Federal Housing Finance Agency director.
Speaker 4: He said that Fannie May and Freddie.
Speaker 3: Mack, which of course we know these are government sponsored inter prizes that are really really integrated in the mortgage market. They're saying that these lenders or fanbready will not allow lenders rather to accept the vantage four point zero credit model to increase competition in the credit score ecosystem. So what now is currently used, of course is Fyco, which we know that's a compilation of what TransUnion Equifax experience. So Vantage is actually a competitor that's trying to come in kind of knock Fico out the way. And we're seeing shares of Fyco down as much as nineteen percent.
Speaker 4: That's its worst day since.
Speaker 3: The pandemic March twenty twenty, so not a great day for them right now.
Speaker 4: And that's ticker fi COO.
Speaker 3: Vantage is a private company, correct, so we can't see those shares move, but no, we can't. It's a good day most likely if you're a shareholder, most definitely. But I'm also looking at Core Weave that's ticker CRWV, And of course we know this was an IPO back in late March. We've seen shares of the company that have served but more than two hundred and eighty percent so far since the ipo.
Speaker 4: But we're looking at shares their or lower today.
Speaker 3: They were downgraded to a neutral equivalent reading at both Stiefel and Mazuho, And this, of course is after the company had some news that came out about the fact that it was going to be buying Core Scientific in an all stock transaction. So the companies, these banks are actually not super enthused about what this means for the shares of core Weave, and of course those investors. Fiefol is actually pointing toward penning dilution and potential pressure, especially as we think about some of those multiples and whatnot. As Core Weave really moves from being a light asset of an asset light company to asset owned or more or less hybrid.
Speaker 1: You might think core Weave, a company that works in this space, might be based in Silicon Valley or New York or Texas. But Livingston, New Jersey, what, yes, which is like a suburb of New York City. Okay, that is the way the headquarters are.
Speaker 4: We have to bring them in here.
Speaker 1: Right on the road, right they really are?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was always surprised to find that core Weave is based in Livingston, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: And more are you now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And that's ticker CRW. The second day of losses in a row rand stock most definitely. So we're gonna just see what really happens here in terms of whether or not that pullback extends.
Speaker 4: But another company and brand you lots of red today.
Speaker 3: But another company here, we're looking at Bak of America, a sticker BAC, and I'm looking at that along with a lot of those peers in the banking space. We know bank earnings kick off next week, but before that, we have HSBC coming in saying that downside risks are not currently factored into the stock prices of a lot of these companies. We've seen a pretty intense rally right now between what things have looked like for the banking sector, and we have Wall Street a bit divided right now. I mean, Mike Mayo is saying game on for banks, but then we also have other analysts that are really just flagging what the macro environment looks like for these companies and whether or not that could be a potential headwind for them.
Speaker 4: But we do have HSBC in.
Speaker 3: Particular here turning cautious on the company, as well as JP Morgan and Goldman that we're also dowgraded.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the bank's earning season kicks off next week? Does the fifteenth we hear from JP Morgan that is what is today's the eighth, so that is next Tuesday, Next Wednesday, we'll hear from Bank of America, and then we're off to the races, like we're gonna hear from everyone.
Speaker 4: Are we ready?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm ready, I'm already for earnings?
Speaker 4: Game faces on Emily.
Speaker 1: Are you ready you'll be here, You'll be in the studio with me.
Speaker 4: I'll be here. I'll be waiting for those earnings.
Speaker 1: Nor are you ready You'll be able to be here in the studio with me?
Speaker 4: I'll be watching a lot. I'll be watching a lot, all right. Cool? Everyone else is like having their European summer. Yeah, we're here, We're here, We're here, we are right.
Speaker 1: Stockmovers Nora Melinda, Bloomberg News Equities Reporter.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.