Speaker 1: That did.
Speaker 2: Everyone, run, run, get as far away from.
Speaker 1: Here as you can. Don't we can go any farther.
Speaker 3: These poor people they're exhausted, they don't have any energy left after what Glitch did to them.
Speaker 4: Then we need to move back toward the castle and confront Glitch there. We have to keep these people out of harm's way.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they'll be completely safe, but we can at least give it a try. All you people, just stay here and rest. We'll be back as soon as we can.
Speaker 6: Rank you heroes, thank you for saving us. Unfortunately, I think that was the easy part.
Speaker 7: Definitely, dude, man, Glitchous castle came down quick. We'll get it now, nothing but a pile of rocks and wood.
Speaker 6: I don't understand.
Speaker 8: I thought that quake miant Kowtor had reached level ninety nine. Please didn't you say level ninety nine is when he learns the world shake ability it is.
Speaker 3: All this means is he hasn't used that ability yet, but he could at any second.
Speaker 4: B That was some.
Speaker 7: Energy shield, man. It kept Glitch safe even from that whole castle falling.
Speaker 1: On top of him.
Speaker 9: I told you my strength is far beyond any of you. Now that shield is nothing compared to what you were about to see.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: That's an awful big crack in the ground that just appeared.
Speaker 10: What's that all.
Speaker 7: About, dude? Something mondo big is coming up out of the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, a hippy. It's too big, the size of a house.
Speaker 8: There's no way I think we just found Coltor, or should I say he found us?
Speaker 4: Ah ah hey there boy, goodness you got big and look how red you are? Now you do you remember me?
Speaker 9: I'm stopping this before he destroys us all.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, Colt will just knock the glitch out the hold with his tail.
Speaker 5: Dude, we're done for man, and just think give the pukes on us now.
Speaker 10: It'll be like swimming man.
Speaker 2: We get the picture, Marco. Oh, try to do something useful.
Speaker 6: Okay, n crap, everyone.
Speaker 2: No, let's go Hi.
Speaker 4: Confusing ki mody productile.
Speaker 7: It ain't working.
Speaker 10: We're only making him mad.
Speaker 5: There ain't nothing we can do.
Speaker 4: No, maybe if I can talk to him, could listen, boy, We're just trying to protect the wool.
Speaker 1: Count.
Speaker 4: Shame on you, young man. We do not do dada. You put me down right now. It's truful. No, you are grounded, mister, do you hear me? Grownda kid?
Speaker 8: You got any bright ideas now would be a good I've got an idea, but I don't know if it's a good one.
Speaker 6: Anything is better than nothing, right now? Okay? Can anyone wake Glitch up?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: I'm serious?
Speaker 8: He's the only one who had some kind of plan to stop Kowtor, and none of our skills are working on it. Maybe we can somehow help Glitch save the world without erasing the future.
Speaker 2: Aid, you're nuts, but I guess we don't have a better choice. Marco, can you wake him up?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 2: Keep Koltor busy for a minute.
Speaker 4: I'll help me. Just makes her? You all hurried? We won't last long.
Speaker 3: Who everyone else, Let's get over there to Glitch.
Speaker 5: Geezh, he's definitely still unconscious.
Speaker 7: Not for long, dudes, Nature's remedy.
Speaker 1: Ugh, what happened?
Speaker 6: Kowtor slapped you with his tail, knocked you out?
Speaker 2: It was actually kind of funny, Pork not the tie.
Speaker 9: I don't understand. Why did you heal me?
Speaker 8: We thought maybe we could work together to stop Caltor. There's gotta be a way we can do that without erasing the future.
Speaker 9: Ah, what are you people talking about who said I was trying to erase the future.
Speaker 7: But I I saw your plans in the castle.
Speaker 9: Dude, Well you read them wrong. I'm not trying to erase the future. I'm trying to change it.
Speaker 3: Change it, change it.
Speaker 9: How I can use the ability time tear to create a new future where I can change just one thing. My plan is to move us only one hour into the future, but I'll make sure Caltor stays behind. He won't be part of the new future.
Speaker 5: Oh that that actually sounds like a pretty good plan.
Speaker 7: It is a good plan.
Speaker 9: That's why I've been stealing energy so I would be strong enough to do it.
Speaker 3: You should have told us.
Speaker 9: Please, Once you all knew I was stealing energy, there was no way you'd have gone along with it. That's why I kept it a secret. But there was no other way.
Speaker 6: I'm not so sure about that because you could have.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have done having a nice shot over there, Kane and I could use somehow.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, Miko, we're coming.
Speaker 7: He stopped attacking.
Speaker 4: Maybe he finally realizes it's us.
Speaker 6: Guys, Guys, I think this is it. I think he's using his world take ability good.
Speaker 2: You have to stop him.
Speaker 1: What please? What are you saying?
Speaker 5: No, No, it's okay, Mika. We had it wrong. Glitch is just trying to change the future, not destroy it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, porks right says we can trust.
Speaker 4: Them all right, if you say so, go for it, Glitch, here goes.
Speaker 1: Time. Damn? Oh no, no?
Speaker 6: What what's wrong this ability?
Speaker 11: The first time I tried to use it, it failed because I wasn't strong enough.
Speaker 7: Now that I can't.
Speaker 11: Use it, the skill is telling me I have to sacrifice levels in order for it to work.
Speaker 4: It's just like my night's on our skill. Trust me, Glitch, it's worth it to save the world.
Speaker 3: Wait, Glitch, how many levels does it take?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 1: Ten, one, hundreds?
Speaker 2: But you're only level ninety five. What happens if you give this gill more level than you actually have.
Speaker 11: I don't know, but probably nothing good. Wait the villagers they're still close by. I could try to use their levels.
Speaker 3: Don't you think you've taken enough from them?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 7: Bad idea.
Speaker 8: Well, we've got to figure something out. But I don't have any ideas.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: Time for me to put myself on the line.
Speaker 8: He's gone, Celtors go Glitch did it?
Speaker 7: Everyone? I think you better get over here. Glitch doesn't look.
Speaker 4: Too Goodhu, Glitch, Glitch, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Morco? Can you try healing.
Speaker 7: Him on it?
Speaker 2: Hang on, Glitch to Nature's remedy.
Speaker 9: Clitch.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is gonna work.
Speaker 10: You saved that amazing.
Speaker 5: I didn't think you could do it.
Speaker 7: It's amazing. I can't believe it's all over.
Speaker 5: Being here in my village with all the rest of the fairies celebrating, it almost feels like a dream. Honestly, wasn't sure we'd be able.
Speaker 7: To pull it off.
Speaker 6: I wasn't if it took all of us working together.
Speaker 5: It sure did if I ain't told you before. Now I'm glad it was you who got that puzzle box Glitcher trapped me in.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, sorry about that pork.
Speaker 5: Eh, don't worry about it, Glitch. You did what you thought was best to try and save the world. You thought we would all try to stop you from changing the future. No hard feelings, so uh, glitch man, What does it feel like to be level negative five?
Speaker 1: Not great?
Speaker 9: It almost feels like the flu. I've never felt so weak in my life.
Speaker 3: But that was an incredible sacrifice you made.
Speaker 7: Glitch.
Speaker 3: We're all proud of you, and as soon as our celebration is over, we're gonna get out there and find some quest so we can start leveling you back up.
Speaker 4: Indeed, your heroic sacrifice will be told for centuries to come. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa, look, that must be the very cod mother pork your mom.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hi, Ma, Heroes, because of you, our world is safe, safe from being shaken apart and destroyed by the evil.
Speaker 5: Rock worm Caltur.
Speaker 7: Look it off, Caine.
Speaker 10: On behalf of the fairies. Please accept these medals so everyone in the land will know of your bravery.
Speaker 6: Wow, thanks a lot.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thanks Ma, let's hear it for our heroes.
Speaker 2: So what now, Pleave saved the world? Maybe it's time for a.
Speaker 7: Break totally, fam. I think some extended vacate time is.
Speaker 3: In order if anyone wants to rest for a while. I think that's a great idea. But I'm going to help Glitch get some levels back so he can start feeling better.
Speaker 5: M A R.
Speaker 4: Think I'll accompany you. Glitch deserves our hell whoa, now wait a second, man, Major FuMO bro, we can't split up.
Speaker 5: I think we should stick together too. But we was already a party of six before all this happened.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know what he's saying.
Speaker 8: There's never been a party of adventurers bigger than six people. It's kind of an unwritten rule. So I guess. I guess that means I need to go back home.
Speaker 5: That ain't what I was saying at all. I was gonna say, I think it's time we became a party of seven adventurers.
Speaker 3: Agreed. I told you before, Aden, you're one of us. Now all in favor?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, awesome. So then what's next for the heroes?
Speaker 2: Well, on our way to help Glitch level up, we can talk about something the Great stage Serenity told me when we were in Assyria. Apparently all those night quakes that had been happening destroyed in ancient, abandoned city in the heart of the sun Drop Jungle, the sun Drop Jungle.
Speaker 4: No one's been there in centuries.
Speaker 5: And for good reason.
Speaker 2: Too dangerous in there, right, But when the city got destroyed, some kind of mysterious light appeared deep in the ruins. People are saying it's a long forgotten treasure like nothing the world's ever seen.
Speaker 9: I've heard of this treasure. It's said to have incredible power, but I didn't think it really existed.
Speaker 2: Well, according to the Great Sage Serenity, it does exist, so.
Speaker 6: Oh my God, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Sounds like the adventure continues