Speaker 1: You ready. Oh, I'm ready. You got some nest quick in your teeth? There, I do know. Oh wait a minute, that's I don't that's not a that's not an opener. What do you mean that's not an opener. That's another shaky thing, And that's not not it, says Scott. This is This is Serial Killers with Andrew and Scott TB. So I don't that one. No, I shouldn't play that one. That's like the shaking one. Where's the where's the sound garden thing? God? All their stuff is gone, everything's gone. I don't understand. Fine, Madonna, it is. We've been playing this one a lot because we are living in a cereal bowl, reviewing some new ones and some old. But I love a fact and living in a cereal bol I love the fact that people hear a material girl on the radio by Madonna and they sing the cereal bowl lyrics quite frankly. At this point, I'm not saving my pennies to buy a special o K. I'm saving my pennies to pay my mortgage. Oh yeah, so we're all in the same boat. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode ninety seven. Yeah, and so this is the last episode that Andrew and I are actually recording together in the studio while we're both still here. Yeah, after this, we don't know what the hell's going to go on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a weird time.
Speaker 3: But you know, we've been really trying to just if we tried to make a schedule to say, this is the worst case scenario, we'll do three weeks worth. So this is the last one we recorded together. I don't even think we did three full weeks worth. But however, episode ninety eight could just be me here playing serial Graveyard.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure fans would love that.
Speaker 1: I think they would. That should be an official episode. Why.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like Roseanne and then when she went off the deep end the.
Speaker 1: The what is it? The Miller's the Connors that too, so then Connors Huh, like a serial Graveyard is almost like a Conners. No, it's just a special episode, you know. It would just be love special episodes of TV shows. I do like a Chips The Christmas one was great. I look at they returned the bell back to the church that some bad guys stole in an old Ford van. My favorite, I don't even know that's there's so much stuneback my favorite when they wait, sorry, but I'm late with this go on. Sorry. When they tried to do like one off episodes to like launch spin offs that just failed. Yes, Like, hello, Larry, if you could tell me what spin off that was from thousand? No, no, it was different Strokes. Oh that was Phil's cousin or business partner or something came to town and try to get them to buy a TV station because they weren't. You know, they're running out of cash. So they got him a nice one off episode to try and launch a show. It was terrible. It was actually, if you look at some of the rankings, was one of the worst rated television shows ever of all time. Wow, hello Larry. Well, I'm gonna have time after this episode, so I'll look into Hell. Yeah, I mean I couldn't even find an episode of it. Good luck if you want to try to find it. All right, So this is what I say, episode ninety seven. I don't have any stuff recorded. I don't have any like songs or.
Speaker 2: Ninety six you were six yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah that's really frightening. No, it's fun. So here's what we're gonna do in this episode. I'm pretty sure This episode is going to be a completely listener driven again, because I'm out. The cereal aisle is empty, and anything they do have we've already done.
Speaker 2: So we'll do three listener requests.
Speaker 1: And there might be some other piece of crap in the but I don't know what I have done here. I'm just gonna start grabbing you ready, Okay, all right, watch out while I grab. Oh boy, you grab the wrong thing, You grab the rong dang. Oh. Look, it's a Mom's Best cereal. I loved Mom's Best two episodes they made that thing. I like, so this might not be bad. I found this in the not the organic isle, but it's like that now nature isle is crat I was like, wow, why does this stuff doing over here? It's Mom's Best crispy cinnamon rice. So what I think this is going to be is maybe cinnamon sugar rice crispies of some sort. That's what it looks like. Okay, And there's a buck on the front. That's a buck, right, you're asking the wrong person. It looks like a deer with horns. Maybe that's a dough dough. I don't think it's a female deers horns. There's a tiger on the back and ooh, a dragon. Did you know that dragons aren't just for fairy tales? They're real and they're big. The Komono dragon is the largest lizard in the world, reaching ten feet in length and weighing more than three hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Komodo not komono.
Speaker 1: What I say, kimono isn't komono. Kimona is what you wear in Japan.
Speaker 2: Komodo is the dragon.
Speaker 1: Whatever doesn't really need to shake there all the scene doesn't dan Y'll have a dragon. Yeah, Tongka is a dragon.
Speaker 2: Tanka the bearded dragon.
Speaker 3: My friend Casey, Casey, who did the vegan episode, she has a bearded dragon too, named Stanley.
Speaker 1: She'd be happy to know that this is vegan and gluten free.
Speaker 2: Whoa she would be?
Speaker 1: Was it? Maybe it's not vegan? I think there's I think there's lamb in here. What I don't know. It doesn't say vegan. Maybe it's not cereal. I don't know lamb dust neat like neat cereal. That's disgusting. You know that it must exist somewhere. It has to. There's no doubt. Well, we had that stupid chicken and waffle cereal. Even though there was no real meat in there, it was still a meat flavored cereal. I hate it. And the glazed maple bacon donut one, Oh god. You can still get that on Amazon for like sixty dollars a buy. But you shouldn't these smell. They smelled very cinnamony.
Speaker 2: So is this basically just rice crispies with cinnamon?
Speaker 1: That's what they appear to be. They appear to be cinnamon rice crispies. Oh, I need a spoon, Oh you have one for it? I think existed back in the day. There definitely were cinnamon pebbles. They had cinnamon. Yeah, I don't remember. What the hell? Yeah, it was a couple years ago. They had cinnamon pebbles. Alright ready one, two, three, Hmmm, very French toasty, cinnamon French toasty.
Speaker 2: Got really nice flavor to it.
Speaker 1: These are good. Yeah, I'm in. I'll give this four balls. I'll do four balls as well.
Speaker 2: Moms, you did it again.
Speaker 1: I keep racking my brain. Didn't we have a problem with mom? We did? I think? But which one? Because everything we've had, the last couple of them were pretty good.
Speaker 2: When I go through the list and I uploaded to the internet.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what wow?
Speaker 3: I said it so boomer esque, like you saying it when I got the list and I uploaded to the internet. I'm not oh that okay, you said a boomer thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's going to look beautiful and everyone's gonna be like, oh my god, Adew, you're so great.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: So do you think that by the time this episode airs people can go and check on a hundred percent. I'm gonna have so much free time on my hands one hundred You just said I will tap spoons. Okay, well today is Today is Friday, April third, and you can go check out the serial Killers list. I don't know where it's going to be Facebook. No, I'm going to make it a Google sheet. I decided it's going to look like an Excel spreadsheet. I'm going to post all of the Cereal ratings in there, all right, uneditable, which means that you guys can't go in and change the ratings. And if it's not there, everybody please tweet at us serial Killers PC because I want you to shame Andrew for not posting it yet. How's that? I mean I'm not a fan, but I need to be held to a deadline. Yes, you do, and you have like three weeks at this point, so go ahead. And I say that because we recorded this about three weeks ago. Does that make sense? Yes? All right, So I'm gonna go back down to the cereal sackets. He who we can find? Let's see who this one was from. Oh, this is from our friend Caroline's been. She sent us a lot, so she was in the last episode as well with the oh next quick duo one. You may recognize these guys from such cereals as Cinematos Crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh, we hated the strawberry.
Speaker 1: Hated the strawberry one. She sent us the regular one also, so we might as well just stay on the cinnamon mandwagon. Also, just gonna put this one on the brakes. The Lion King came out in like July of twenty nineteen. That's fine. Cereal stays good for a long time. Cereal in a bag though, may from twenty twenty. Well, it's not from Poland. It was from a Polish market. It's a product of Poland. But she bought it in New Jersey. Oh I think where from? Yeah, she's from Jersey. Oh, she's from a town where we used to go bowling all the time. I don't know if that bowling alley is still there or not.
Speaker 2: What place?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should say her town because maybe someone would go find her. Oh, there's probably lots of Carolines in New Jersey. Wellington, Vegas. Thing of all times is in Wallington, New Jersey. Yes, and we used to go bowling that There was a guy named Slammer and we were in a league. When I lived in Hoboken, we were in a league at Wallington Lanes. My goal in life is to make enough money to open a bar in Jersey City, because it will make so much money and everybody would be like, Wow, it's the coolest place out there. It's gotta be trendy though it can't be like a regular old You got to be one of those bowlooroo.
Speaker 3: It's gonna look nice. We're gonna have sweet lanes. Trust me, I thought into this. It's gonna work. I just need the money. So if you're listening right now and want to send me money, I just I would appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Please don't do that, I think, yes, that's all kinds of legal things. Nah, not a good idea. All right, please? This is another Nestly Cereal cinnamones. They obviously took the characters from Cinemata's Crunch that they must have some sort of deal with General Mills. What's General Mills? What they make?
Speaker 2: That's you're on a separate boat from me.
Speaker 1: I'm you do you excuse me?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Ready? Here we go? Cinnamones from Poland? What's what's? What's the thing? It's a cinnamon Toa's crunch, That's what it looks like. But who knows. It could use the cinnamon toast Crunch characters, but it may not be exact. Let's see. No, definitely not objact at all. At first, it tastes like a red hot, you know, those little cinnamon balls in the box. And then it doesn't taste good at all.
Speaker 2: No, it tastes like a tree. It's not good like a brand.
Speaker 1: There's reually no flavor to it whatsoever. Not good.
Speaker 2: It's bland, real quick, and I hate it.
Speaker 1: One ball. I'm gonna give it a bowl and a spoom. Wow, what a disappointment.
Speaker 3: Tastes like an arts and graft store, like if Hobby Lobby was a cereal, it would taste like that.
Speaker 1: You're about right. It taste more like Michael's to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does have a Michael Lee after taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Caroline, nothing on you, but this cereal kind of sucked. Let me see when this contest is over winter you could enter to win some sort of lion king thing. I can't they do their dates backwards, you know. I think the United States is like the only country that does them.
Speaker 2: We are now in the metric system. We're like holding true.
Speaker 1: Do you remember, Well, you don't remember because it was the eighties. But back in the eighties the country tried to change over to the metric system. Really it didn't work. I don't remember which president it was, could have been Reagan, but don't yell at me. I just don't remember. But someone wanted to change it to metric. And in my town there's still a hospital sign and it has meters on it, like directing you to the hospital. Because they did start changing some signs back in the day, and some of them never got changed back. I think they need to really just get on it at this point. Just switch over. This way everything is consistent. You confuse everyone. Maybe we should drive on the left side of the road too. Well, no, because certain countries that just go with the metric system still drive on the right side of the road. You're giving me a headache anyway. This contest ended on July fourteenth, twenty nineteen. Damn it, but the cereal is still good for another month.
Speaker 2: To go see the Lion King with a special treat from Poland.
Speaker 1: You're such a weirdough all right. I don't know what next. I say, this is the last one. So is this a bonus box or I don't know. It's up to you.
Speaker 2: You're driving the ship.
Speaker 1: We haven't played the bonus jingle in a long time. Guess what it's not here? Oh, there it is. We haven't played the bonus box jingle in a long time.
Speaker 3: Serial Killers, I fit I did that for you.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, Let's do another hilarious leedle cereal. Okay, going down to the leedle box. Oh boy, should I let you choose it? Like? There's three there's three more in here. I can let you.
Speaker 2: Choose the one that has like the most obvious name.
Speaker 1: This is from Jamie, Oh the most obvious. How about Honeymoons? Oh my god, because when we don't like it. We could say the honeymoon is over. That was good. I hate it, but that was good. Honeymoons, crispy corn cereal with honey. The only thing I can think that this is closest to is probably honey Kicks. Yeah, we have a box of honey Kicks up there.
Speaker 2: Did I like honey Kicks?
Speaker 1: You don't like anything?
Speaker 2: I like barry Berry Kicks.
Speaker 1: Aliens are out of this world? Okay, Well, if the alien find his way to the honey.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you're an extraterrestrial life form and all you're looking for is honey, you have got to get new priority.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's like their fuel. Maybe they're spaceship runs on honey from wherever they're from.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, how did honey find its way to another planet?
Speaker 1: I don't know. If there's bees with little space helmets on, I guess I don't know. All right?
Speaker 2: Again, one was a wrapping hippo right, yes, guitar?
Speaker 1: No for the cookie cereal? Oh, cookie cereal?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: So again. Leedle is a supermarket chain. You may or may not have one in your state. They're rapidly expanding, so you might see one soon. It's one of those German markets. I think there's all day and then there's a leedle. So here we go. Honeymoons, m h two percent organic valley milk.
Speaker 2: Still not a sponsor.
Speaker 1: Stolen from the twenty first floor, Thanks guys. Yeah, they smell like soy sauce. This smells like soy sauce. I don't smell that. No, I smell honey. I smell fresh honey from the hive.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't know what high you're at.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Ugh uh uh. It tastes like frush honey too. If that's real, that's really good. That's a good taste made with real. You just spit it in the garbage. I hate this. Ingredients corn meal, whole grain, corn meal, sugar, glucose, honey, salt, caramel color. No, it's a product of Germany. I was right. I don't pay.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Nine that means no, right.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. It's just wrong. This gets a spoon.
Speaker 1: I used to have German and they would yell at their children in German, and I didn't know what they were saying. Got the house. He used to yell at, which I think means get out because the kid pooped under the house one time. But odd ending my neighbor. We were kids together. I mean he moved when he was like six or seven, but I remember we were playing in his backyard and he had to go to the bathroom and he pooped under the treehouse and pushed it under with a stick. And I still remember the smell. It's so distinct. I don't know, just filling milk everywhere. What is happening right now at his mom? Why did your childhood friend defecate in front of the tree harehouse and he pushed it under with a stick? Why didn't he go inside? And his mom was watching from inside and she said ah, and she yelled. I remember her yelling. And then the dad came racing outside and he smacked the shit out of him. Why did she yell? Why didn't she just go tell him to stop pooping? I don't know how do you say stop pooping in German? I really have no idea. But like, this was a family. They were hard. They used to lock their kids in their bedrooms. They had to lock on the outside of the door that the kids couldn't get out. It was craziness.
Speaker 2: Oh, where did they move?
Speaker 1: I don't are they okay, they've moved into the country. They eat a lot of peaches? What okay? That was disgusting. That was rancid. I hate that cereal with every fiber of my being. It was too honeyish. I don't even think that's honeyish. It's tasted like soy sauce, like milky soy sauce. That was disgusting. I'm sorry. Where did they move from? Move into the country.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches. Yeah, they get their royalty check this week.
Speaker 1: They have you to think. Wait a second, we had a download exactly going. That's presidents of the United States of America. By the way, peaches great, ye, what would you rate it? I gave it a spoon. I'm gonna give it three balls. That's disgusting. I think it's good because it's real honey, and it actually tastes like honey, so that's cool. I hate it that if I don't want honey that tastes like that, I like honey in my tea. I don't like honey like this. What if you put some of that cereal in your tea?
Speaker 2: Why would I put cereal in my tea. Then I have soggy.
Speaker 1: Then there's a bonus at the botto when you're done with t.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting, and we have a double serial killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to do it because I noticed in the Leedle box there's a Honeymoon's cousin, So we.
Speaker 2: Have to do it back to back like chocolate Honeymoon real quick.
Speaker 1: Ready, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter and cocoa moons.
Speaker 2: Why are you feeling this?
Speaker 1: You know I'm gonna hate it. No, it's gonna be good. It's made with real peanut butter and cocoa. Okay, this is another legal knockoff cereal. Sorry, we'll bang it out real quick because you you probably can't get there anyway because you have no legal anywhere near you. What's leedle exactly? I have a letle by my parents. It smells really good. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: That the only chocolate peanut buttery thing I've ever hated was cheerios.
Speaker 1: That's right, chocolate peanut butter cheios. We didn't really love chocolate peanut butter cocoa pebble. We didn't really love chocolate cocoa. We really didn't love chocolate. We really didn't love peanut butter cocoa pebbles either. I hope you keep in the three times you tried to say that, No, I'm not going to well in post production. No I will, I will, because you laughed and you'd ruin it. It would be sound weird if you were laughing. Oh yeah, blame it on me for your like, here you go, idiocy, Thank you, peanut butter and cook away in my spoon because I thought we were done. Oh okay, I'll get you another one. Don't give me the spoon that you just lick. Here you go, pal, thank you, sport, You're welcome, and one two decent Yeah.
Speaker 2: Three a welcome surprise.
Speaker 1: This is really good. Yeah, this is like a cross between Nutter butter, cereal and something else. But it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Four balls, four balls, Yes, yep, I like it.
Speaker 1: That's really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good taste.
Speaker 1: If you see honeymoons in the store, what you need to do is swipe them off, buy them all and burn them, or just buy peanut butter and cocoa moons. That's some one that you're looking for. Oh wait, a second, where is it? Because I found it for you. This is this goes way back? You want this burned? Here you go, yes' cerealncinerator honeymoons, goodbye. Oh but wait a second, I kind of liked it a little bit too bad.
Speaker 2: It's already burned.
Speaker 1: All right. We just burned the box, not the bag. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. This has been episode ninety seven. Yes, yeah, so please try to have a nice weekend. We'll be back on Monday with some sort of episode ninety eight. Don't know what it is. And you know, we have to start planning our hundredth episode. Yeah, he's coming soon, three episodes away. Maybe episode one hundred will have a sponsor. Who knows, I would hope. Welcome to serial Killers sponsored by Babee. I don't know. I don't know, purel. No, why would they sponsor a cereal? That's true. Plus you can't buy it anymore any exactly, Well maybe you can by now hopefully those are kind of cool now exactly, I don't But if they're bad, we're so sorry. We're not making fun. Yeah, so thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us. It's serial Killers PC, that's cereal with the c oh.
Speaker 3: And make sure you like it. Subscribe us on any podcast service that you're at. We love reading your reviews and we're so happy we could, uh moment of relief for you during all the craziness going on in the world currently.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, unfortunately this is done, so back to the bad news. Yeah right, yeah, I don't know, we gotta go. Sorry, Well, this is our last one sky which what you're talking about. There'll be one on Monday. Something will be on Monday, but I get to be with you. That's not true. You could be back by then. You're right, Okay, I'm gonna think positive. Monday will be fun no matter what. We'll see you then. Please try to have a nice weekend, stay safe, wash your hands, and until then, crush banter.
Speaker 2: Banter, banter, banter, banter, panter.
Speaker 1: You need to say something Hi, all right, thanks for listening. B