Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to join of angels with us as we are talking about angels of course, Joan, back to the angelic presence or intervention and how we know? I mean, is there like a light that goes off in our heads that something has happened.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes it's more subtle than that, but yes, you can have a light that goes off in your head that something happened. You could see them, you can actually see them. You can have like you know, I had a time when I was in the car and the crazy part about it is that someone hit me while I was driving at sixty miles an hour and from behind, and it was like my car was about to spin, and then it stopped as if an angel had stopped it. And I think that's how it happens for many people. You have an experience and you can feel their presence, or you get a download, your energy changes, you can have chilln all over as if some and sometimes I hear them, George, I'll hear the Hallelujah chorus.
Speaker 2: Well, now this is something interesting, Joan. Is it that little voice in our heads that are giving us the clairvoyance that we might have telling us about this or that, what to do, what not to do? Or is it an angel's voice?
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes it's hard to differentiate, but oftentimes for people, they'll identify themselves or use a certain voice that lets you know that it's it's not just that voice within, but that it's a powerful star being or an angel. You'll hear it in the voice, you'll hear it in the presence and in the language they use or the downloads you receive.
Speaker 2: What do you think is so magical about Christmas Eve this season to connect with our angels?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, this season it's really important, George, because you know that we're still coming out of the trauma of twenty twenty, and we're just and and we're just aligning again, and there is chaos in the air, and it is the time for miracles. I've been praying for miracles. I've been teaching people how they can access them since twenty twenty, very specifically, because it's going to take a miracle to really shift the energy of our planet, to shift it into peace, to shift it into well being for all economics, you know, wellbeing for people, health, wealth and happiness, and that is going to take a miracle.
Speaker 2: How important is gratitude.
Speaker 3: Oh, gratitude is the key to success, George. You probably do gratitude all the time too. Gratitude is like what they call it's like the fuel for miracles. It's what makes it happen. The more you step into that attitude of gratitude and acknowledge the beauty around you, acknowledge just even you know, for me, George, being on the show, acknowledging my gratitude to be able to talk to all of your audience is just a miracle for me. So gratitude and miracles go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable in this holiday season. What's the best way to set up intentions for miracles for next year?
Speaker 3: Great question, George, So sit down with yourself, and you can't do this on the run. And some people like to vision board. I like to take out a big piece of poster board and put myself in the center of it, and I start to take, you know, little spokes in the wheel or little circles around about the things that are important to me now in all the different areas of my life, like being with my family, goals a certain amount of money or or a lifestyle you want to live. And I think between Christmas and New Year's or a little bit after New Years, there's that feeling that happens when your prayers are more easy answered. Why because millions of people are putting their prayers and intentions out there, so it creates a bigger field of positivity. And so this is the best time to start setting up your intentions. You don't have to do it with a poster board. You can take out a piece of paper and start to dream up, dream into where you are going this life. What do you want to see happen next year? Because if you don't set your intentions now, the year is going to happen and it may not turn out to be what you will have wanted, you know. And I teach this a lot to people when we work together, because if you don't have a course to set, then you're going to get lost. Just like that.
Speaker 2: Do we need to know the abilities of individual angels or do we just pray?
Speaker 3: There's two schools of thought.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Some people pray to the l for healing. I pray to them all. Frankly, I feel like that when I put out my prayers and I ask for help. The right, perfect angel at the right time is going to come to me. But when I need healing, I ask for healing angels. Now when I need a financial I ask for financial miracles. So I think that's been the new way to do it. Just set your intentions the right and know that the right angel is going to be answering you.
Speaker 2: Then if they don't, what are we doing wrong?
Speaker 3: Well? Is it a matter of what we're doing wrong? Or is it that it may not come in the way you expect it to. Like I expected to get money, and instead I was told to paint thirty three angels in thirty days, which happened to have changed the whole course and direction of my entire life. So sometimes we don't get it in the way we think we're going to get it, and then a few days later maybe you'll say, you know, I was thinking about this the other day. I wonder if that's the right course of action for me. So sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: Subtle, it's truly remarkable. John of Angel with us or website is John Evangels dot com. Linked up at Coast Tocosdam dot com. You wrote a book called Thirty Days to a miraculous life. Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, so that's a great book. Thirty Days through My Miraculous Life is a workbook. It gives you all the tools that I use that I've learned that my angels have told me specifically on how to step into this life you're going to create, including your goal setting, your affirmations, and your reporting of your success. So in there there's actually what a place, what miracles have I experienced today? And that's really important because we want to get you on the miracle path. And by the way, I've just released my book The miracle Maker's Club Manifest Miracles Daily, So when you're out there looking for the thirty days to maract this life, go look at the new miracle Maker's Club Manifest Miracles Daily, because that also is a guide post to how to step on the miracle path.
Speaker 2: Well, tell us about the miracle Maker's Club.
Speaker 3: Well, the miracle Maker's Club began as my kids and I inspiring each other to get out of being destitute. At the time, we had no home, we had no money, we had lost everything, and we began to mastermind with each other to form a club we called the miracle Maker's club, and so I went on to start to teach families and groups how they can make their own miracle Maker's club and how they two can manifest or materialize the miracles that they're seeking when they work together.
Speaker 2: You're a success story of someone who was used your methods to manifest a life changing miracle.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I have a client that I love very dearly, and years ago she came to me. She had been a good client. She came to me and she really wanted to leave her job. She just was disgusted. She wanted to step into her role as a healer on her own, independently. And it was really a struggle because she was not at all, you know, she just did not want this corporate life she was living. And we had to work together for quite a while. We looked at where she was going, what her dreams were, her visions, and I helped her with crafting a direction that she could continue with where she was in the corporate world long enough to not only stabilize her but launch her dream career, her dream work her and which was in the music industry. And so we began to craft this alternative plan for her which followed. You know, which actually allowed her to thrive and as a result, she ultimately transformed her life. She ended up buying her boss out, bought the business. She has her own business now. She also has her own consulting coaching. She's extremely well known in her field. None of this would have happened if she hadn't reached out and if we hadn't really worked to really really realign what was going on for her.
Speaker 2: Faith and belief. Let's get back to that again. Why is that so important?
Speaker 3: Oh God? I talk a lot about that in my book Faith. You know, we can believe in miracles, or we could say, okay, all is unfolding for the highest good, but if we don't believe it, it's very hard to have it happen. Because remember, our thoughts create our reality. So if we're in you know, disbelief, like, oh, a miracle is not going to happen for me, that miracle is not going to happen for you. So so we need to do all that we can do to switch our thinking into it's happened already. And so one of the things I teach is about visualizing it in the future and see the future you want. Having accomplished those goals and dreams, create a picture of it in that future realm, so you could reach it.
Speaker 2: And it works, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does work. It's like you know, it's crazy, George. But the more you think good thoughts, the more good things happen to you. And the more you start to align yourself with the vision of what you want and what and your best version of yourself, which is the information you get from your guides and your angels. The more you align with yourself health and say yes, do it, the better your life goes. I call that catching the miracle wave.
Speaker 2: Will a bad person, John, create a miracle a bad person?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you know bad person let's call them low frequency. A low frequency person is going to put out their intentions to the universe at a low frequency vibrational level. So what they're going to get back is a low frequency vibrational level. A higher frequency person will put their thoughts out at a higher vibrational level and the light will just you know, send it back to them in that higher form. I think you get back what you put out.
Speaker 2: I've told this story before, John, I may have told you on a previous show as well, but it's truly a remarkable miracle story. My mother was born in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, and we spent the summers there every year. I was born in Detroit, but we would go there to Massachusetts in the summertime, spend about two months, and then come back for school and everything else. Her parents, when they came over from the Middle East, built a furniture store with numerous apartments on top of this big building, of which in one of the apartments they consolidated two or three sections and made it their living space. So they had the first floor, second floor, in the third floor, and the furniture store was on the bottom. Big furniture store. One night, I'm asleep and I get woken up by a fire department guy who's got the mask on in the helmet shaking me, saying, boy, get up, boy, get up. In the house is somewhat engulfed in the smoke, and I went, oh, my gosh. And he said, is there anybody else in the house And I said, yes, my parents are upstairs. He said, go wake them up, get everybody out of here now, and I did. I ran upstairs, woke my parents up. The place was full of smoke, got them downstairs and we all ran outside Fitchburgh set in a newspaper takes a picture of me and my little pajamas. I think I'm a ten or eleven years old running across the street my bare feet. But we all got out safely thanks to that fire department guy. Well, my father. Once everything was put under control. The fire started in the furniture store. Once they put that out under control, he went up to the fire chief to thank him and wanted to thank the individual directly who woke me up. And the chief said, sir, we never got into the apartment building. What are you talking about? And he said, there was a fire department guy who woke my son up, who then woke us up. He shook him, welcome up. Who was he? He said, sir, we never got into the apartment. I think it was an angel. Joan.
Speaker 3: I think you're exactly right, George, and I think you've been touched by an angel.
Speaker 2: Now was it my angel, my parents' angel, or all of ours?
Speaker 3: I think maybe it was yours and all of you. First of all, you got to be you got to rescue your family. That also is huge, and it probably changed the course of your life, and you got to have that encounter, so it was your it was your experience, but it was for all of you.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more