Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna watch WrestleMania if. Like I said, after I come home. I like to watch the pay per views, even if I don't know what the angles are. I just I find them entertaining. And wrestle Mania, you know, the biggest stage of maw whatever. I I like it. So I'm just curious to see what they do with Paul. And I know it's gonna be something good because like you said, we know he's got his his hand in the creative pot and he has probably final say and I think it's gonna be something really great. But I want him to do something, to get involved. I don't just want to stand there.
Speaker 3: Just analyzing. Is just again off of what we've looked at here and what we're talking about. I told you a few minutes before even looking at it, the stuff that my kids were telling me that you know, they've gotten back into watching because of the connection back to their guys and whatnot, because it's the biggest show of the year, and every year they do well with WrestleMania, because like Moose doesn't watch the show at all, but loves watching WrestleMania because it's like the super Bowl, right, and he's watches since he's a kid, So you're gonna have a lot of eyeballs on WRESTLEMANI that don't week to week watch the programming. So the more they can throw in there to come out of WrestleMania with the ideas all still dangling instead of everything being exclamation point and onto the next raw, the more question marks that you can leave with those swerves and which way is it going to go? And what's going to happen tomorrow after what we saw do today and yesterday. I think it's a this is a good booking move, it really is. And how long got a lightning bulk going to strike? Three hundred seconds? I haven't said that about WWE and a long damn time. But they have a chance to rebrand themselves. Rebrands not the right word, to re reconfigure how they're doing what they're doing. And uh, you know that's keeping into what I hear fans saying to me when when they mentioned WW is it's gotten better. It's a lot better than it was. And so that WrestleMania obviously is the big, you know, big cap off of all the storylines leadings now and the introduction.
Speaker 2: Of the storylines we're going to use going forward.
Speaker 3: So with all the things that we're seeing this just and this quick talk about this one segment, I think they have a lot to work with there. It's gonna be interesting to see where they go with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know this is I'm sorry you can no.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, really quickly, if if you want to see it live, there's a seat near the stage for twenty two grand that you can purpose.
Speaker 2: We don't get any discount from one.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Chad.
Speaker 4: So this is actually it's funny. I was gonna see what you thought about this.
Speaker 5: So looking at that picture right, I don't know how much you've been able to watch, you know, over the last couple of months, but the post okay, but still okay seeing that picture right, I mean, I'll even bring it up just so you can have that idea of what the ambiance of like a show might be. The Netflix era, you know, kind of the more UFC feel, celebrities like crazy sponsors on the ring, a prime bottle being at ringside. This is all the post Vince era WWE does looking at this product, you know, and just seeing this but still hearing botched promos you know, elements of reality coming in because of heat between two people. You know, does this still seem like a genuine wrestling product to you or does this seem like maybe this is still where it would have gone had the old regime been in charge.
Speaker 2: Not where it would have gone.
Speaker 3: You know, there's again things that I'm hearing you're saying that they're not allowed to call it, you know, the world title and they can use the word wrestling again, and things like that, things that have been subsanitized out. Understand though that moving forward with what's the parent companies and endeavor UFC, there's going to be elements of that bleeding into it because they own it now. I don't think that this is going to get it back to wrestling that our industry is a desperate need of doing, because quite frankly, UFC and and and that whole company is not wrestling.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: But I think it would be a mistake for them not to move more towards the wrestling. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, the fact that they're getting Like my kids both they watch every UFC fight, They break it down. That's all they talk about all week long, back and forth as they're you know, going back getting ready to watch it and everything. So you already have my kids on that side of the equation, on the UFC you know, MME or mm A side of things. Uh, can you get them back? I doubt you'll get them back because it's feeling more like UFC and less like old w w F or WWE.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's.
Speaker 3: Quite necessary for them to make sure they get it back to you know, the joke we always said, you know, the four w's when wrestling was wrestling. To get it back to that, I would imagine that all of those guys that that are you know UFC you don't have been. What we're finding out now is that most of them were huge wrestling fans. They really enjoyed what wrestling was back then. So it's my hope that they start to push it back more that direction, as opposed to making this look like UFC light or UFC part due the French were there for any you see that multi lingual. But that's where the again I'm giving this advice ALP for free, that's where the money is because of the forty eight to fifty million fans that have walked away from Spot Monkey Stuff and current iterations of what they think wrestling has become. It's pretty crazy when you put it into perspective and think that people were watching us and wrestlers like Flair and Hogan and arn Anderson and Jake Robertson, all the all the great names that we've we've always talked about back then, and yet in this court iteration, we've seen a huge ninety ninety five percent drop off from that fan base. So I would suggest that going in the route of UFC is less necessary because you've already got those kids for that. What's going to bring back those fans that have walked away from our business and we saw come back like on the inauguration we talked about on the Triple Threat podcast. You know, the one point four million that AW had that first week, dropped fifty percent in week two and stayed there for the better part of the last four years. Because they promised the fans to get it back to wrestling. Those fans tuned in week one and then left. Somebody has got to reach out to those forty eight million fans that have walked away and bring them back, and I don't think UFC is the way to do it, because they've already got them watching that so the four w's when wrestling was wrestling. Get it back to that and bring back here. Here's a real crazy clue. Those forty eight million fans, their money is as green as everybody else's, and they've walked away from it and said, cyanara oh man, another language.
Speaker 4: I'm on fue, I'll give you this. I'll give you this though.
Speaker 5: Okay, on YouTube, this new ownership, this new you know, multimedia conglomerate. They've created the WWE Vault, unearthing behind the scenes clips, house show footage.
Speaker 4: It's never been released outtakes.
Speaker 5: Uh, just unbelievable things that that the somebody like me who's jaded and doesn't watch anything anymore, I'm glued to this channel because they're bringing out stuff that you're sitting there.
Speaker 4: Going like, what like holy nikes. So one point seventy one.
Speaker 5: Million subscribers, Well, they said, well, yes, what we're gonna do. We're gonna just basically put every YouTube channel that uploads wrestling content out of business because now we're going to launch the WCW YouTube channel. Okay, two hundred and twenty six thousand subscribers, So I add those two, there's two million of your forty eight million back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the channels it's not like they've been around. These are new. These are new channels and got all those subscribers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're stilling live footage twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Right, and they'll grow that. You know, those fans will come back and watch it. Connor has started, just as a sidebar to this, Neither of my kids were ever shown ECW, you know when they were younger. I want them seeing dad talk like that and doing all those types of things. But he's gone back to the beginning and wants to watch it sequentially because he's grown up hearing about this this uh mythical company that was called ECW. So he's gone way back to the beginning and he's going to start watching it and pull it forward so he gets it as the fans got it in the first run. That's I think the same thing we're talking about here with the WCW channel and the unearthing of the other in the other footage stuff. It's brilliant and that is again all the stuff that I said prior to that is proof that they're they're going in that direction. It seems to be the data. What's pretty sure a businessman and it didn't take a rocket scientist. Well, I don't know, maybe it did because of how many people we've seen try these new iterations of wrestling in the last twenty some years, all of them failing pretty much. So the fact that they own all that footage and can access it and put it out there. I've talked about this in all my interviews in the last twenty years. The strongest opiate on the planet is nostalgia and you get those fans to go back and see and what stuff that they are now seeing like they're behind the scenes footage of I'm a huge mark when I watch a movie. I love the bonus stuff that you get how the movie was made, the stuff that happened backstage. So I'm gonna make a prediction they're gonna pull those fans back. They're gonna starting back, and once they get in there, it's gonna be critical that the current product reflect what they've watched coming up to that. And if they do that, we've got a new ballgame.
Speaker 4: Watch this. I'm going live on their channel. Look what they've got on?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cogan Ultimate Warrior. I'm going to the WCW channel. You ready, look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a question for you guys. Do you feel like the crowds dipped out when they did not become like when they became like the PG error Because like today, something came across on my Acts of Videos. I watched it. And when you're done watching a video, another one will automatically pop up without you clicking on it. It was a video from ww It had to have been WWD, maybe it was still F but DDP was the focus. It was a woman and she was clearly reading a cue card and they made that very clear because she kept going, I hate myself when I looked in the mirror. Okay, www. So she's reading it and that's the gimmick, right, she says, But then I met DDP, and now I think I am the best person out there. Blah blah blah. And she literally bends over and she's got shorts on, so her head is between her legs, and then he pops up right near her ant's cheek and he goes, it's me, it's me. It seems the crow's going nuts because here's this woman with her ant showing her cheeks hanging out, and then he's like right there cutting this like ridiculous promo, And I'm thinking to myself, I remember all of the I'm not talking about the dumb shit with the hand birth in the hand and the corpse and all that stuff. But like when they were like more provocative, more sexy, I think that drew, especially like the low like you know, the seventeen to twenty four demographic or whatever who initially will tell us these days it's not cool anymore to watch wrestling, But back then they loved it. So could there be a shift where they start to bring slowly but surely they start to bring some of that back into the mix.
Speaker 5: Let me just go I'll let Shange take the floor, But I just want to say this. Those kids from the PG era are watching John Cena retire now. Yeah, right, that's that's the generation that watched Hulk Hogan come back, right, but only two thousands. But that's the kids that are watching We left when Sina was champed.
Speaker 4: Those kids from the PG era are watching Sena leave now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, everybody left during that PG era except for the people who are now watching Sena in his retirement run.
Speaker 1: So there's my point. If you make it a little more on the entertainment side, and I know, their world wrestling entertainment, they go back to maybe I don't know, a little more seductive with the females getting involved in the storylines a little more. Does that bring that demographic back and the viewership go up.
Speaker 3: Well, as long as they know the first too far back down towards sports entertainment, right, That's it's to me in my equation, and what I've watched for the last decades is that the company that was seen as the company of Bruno San Martino and Bob Backland and dominict to Do and all those great wrestlers suddenly started morphing into like Hollywood cartoon stuff. Then WCW picked up that slack, so you had two clear choices. You had the entertainment side, cartoon side, and you had the wrestling side. And those both of those companies drew considerable numbers to a certain point. And then when I don't think it's happened state So when WCW started mimicking WWF, WWE and the sports entertainment, that's when we started seeing those fans sort of pop out. And you know, for the longest time, I don't know if it's still I don't doug into the I don't watch House of I'm digging to the demographics much. But as of like two or three years ago, the number one age demographic in the WWF's panoply of current casual and lapsed fans was fifty five and older. So they had lost the kids and they had lost the younger generation. I think what's happened over the last several years up until recent is that the business had always been able to when a fan out grew wrestling, which is a new thing that we had seen in the last eight seven, eight, nine, ten years, actual growing out of wrestling and moving on to UFC, cars, girls, guys, whatever. Like a revolving door. A fam would leave and they were pretty much able to replace that fan with another five or six year old coming in. So we weren't seeing a growth in the business. We saw leveling off and then dropping the forty eight to fifty million fans and now getting them back. What would be the kiss of death would be to try to straddle that fence, play the cartoon to the younger kids, and try to give some of the other older stuff, you know, I shouldn't say older, more relevant wrestling stuff to the older fans, and you won't gain either side those kids that stopped coming in when we saw that the numbers started to go like this. What those kids They didn't come in or not come in because it was a cartoon or it was wrestling. They came in because there was something hip and cool on there that their friends were watching, talking about and brought to them. So straddling those two fences would be the kiss of death because it would gardener neither side. I think it's more hopefully that they're going to these w CW old footage, n w A old footage, u WF footage, and old ww F footage to continue bringing those fans back, and then at the same time, hopefully with like what we just saw with the build up to the Roman reigns and seth rawlins and cmpunk and Paul haman angle that that goes further in the direction of what it is we all used to do. And once you bring those fans back, the kids behind that you'd think would up into the entertainment stuff of the cartoon stuff, I think will come into it. It's always been my belief that if you shoot above the heads, remember how many times we'd hear this conversation for any of the different companies. Well, I don't think that the audience will get that you do because you're so brilliant, But those kids won't. The kids will never sit there and go, I'm not watching. I don't understand this. They'll pretend that they get it until they do get it and follow in. That's the one sure path that brings the older fans back, brings the kids in and continues to bring them in and as they learn the nomenclature. Let's face it, the fans what the kids used to know by time they'd reached twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old, because they had watched with their older brother, sister, grandma and grandpa, mom or dad. They had learned it. They'd sort of been seasoned into it, groomed into it, if you will, to use kurrent nomenclature. We've stopped doing that, and to do it to try to bring just that back in and not bring the fans that are not watching, that have walked away, not working to bring them back, and I think would be the absolute.
Speaker 2: Kiss of death.
Speaker 3: So let's see what happens in a couple of weeks with WrestleMania. This could be a WrestleMania that said some Just based on the things that I'm learning here tonight, this seems to be an interesting and intriguing WrestleMania because there are so many of these things on the table, and the just the intrigue that we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: And what's going on with these different people.
Speaker 3: All the fans out there are talking about the same stuff and scratching their head and going to tune in and watch. So let's hope that we get more of that coming out and not less of it or or a deeper dive towards sports entertainment.
Speaker 1: I just don't think that the people who are watching The Vault are tuning into the Netflix or it's Netflix, right, I don't think they're tuning in. I don't. I don't think me watching ww Vault is going to make me a fan of the current product, because they're going there for nostalgia. They're going there to see what they used to do and what they grew up with. And you know, as a fan, I mean, you know, I have this show, so I have to be on top of things as much as I can without sitting there for three hours and watching it. But I'll tell you what, watching the Vault not only brings me back, but it says to me what I used to enjoy about the product is in the past, and now they're going in a different direction. So that's why I was saying, do they look at all these subscribers that are, you know, coming up to two million, and does a light bulb go off and say, Man, maybe we take some of those elements that we used to do and put them in the current product. That's all. I'm not saying change the whole format because that's not going to work. But you know, not even not even so much the sexuality, just some of the the stuff that you know, the nWo stuff that was so cool back then, Now it's like there's no shock value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that was.
Speaker 1: Shocking back then, even if you were smart to the business. It was. I just remember sitting there saying, this is the coolest thing I've seen. And I was such a mark for the nWo. I loved it. I loved every week not knowing where they were going to enter the building, who they were going to harass, that little things, and I'm not seeing that in the current product. I'm not saying these guys can't work, because they're all wonderful workers. But there hasn't really been an angle that has captivated me to make me want to watch the show every week like it did back in the nineties. And again, maybe I'm just showing my age on that, but there's there's nothing out there right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was I think Underscore is exactly what I was saying, right if you by giving those appetizers that really great stuff from back in the day, is going to what the appetite. You know, they're going to have that appetizer now they want the steak on the plate. Afterwards, it's we're I mean, we're gonna see very quickly where they're going with it, because it's really a fork in the road. I don't see endeavor after spending nine point what four billion on it turning around and saying, Okay, now we're going to go back in the Vincent Man direction, especially in the institute of the new roles that you could.
Speaker 2: Call it wrestling. It is a world title.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know all those things that Vince had sanitized out, including I think some of the really risk case stuff that you're talking about that when it became a kid's product and a cartoon product.
Speaker 2: Those You know, if you're sitting there.
Speaker 3: With your kids, you don't want to see them, right, you know, it's seven eight years old seeing the kind of stuff that we used to do in ECW which is why my kids hadn't seen it either. But you know they I can tell you this when Connor, who it wasn't they had never watched it. Obviously they did with their friends and fuf hey just see what your dad dealing with this or that, but they had never had home sat and watched it. And and now Connor wants to go back and watch it sequentially, so everything he gets it the same as the original fans got it and moving forward, and he's intrigued by it. I get messages from every day like hey, I just watched this thing or that thing, and you know it's he's been hooked back in by it. So if wwe UFC endeavor, you know, I don't even know who to peasably just say Vince right, go on the attack. But I'm just based off of the fact I had no idea they had the vaults and opening up that stuff. They're definitely moving in that direction because they would thought have shown that and getting those kind of numbers that quickly is going to be proof in the pudding to them that it's the right move.
Speaker 1: Just remind Connor Kayden that I'm a good person.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, you're going to get a text yourself? What were you thinking?
Speaker 1: I just remind them that we're friends, and I'm gonna all right, enough about the wwe let's talk about you and I. Big weekend coming up Restlican, Las Vegas, Nevada. I've never worked in Las Vegas. I've never worked in Nevada. I've been there socially, but never on business. So Shane and I will be there on April eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth, so that's Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and we'll be signing all three days from what nine am to one, nine am to two whatever the hours are, will be there all day. But we also have a virtual and the virtual will be on Friday evening May May April April eighteenth, at seven pm Eastern Standard time, so that's four pm West Coast time, right, and plenty of merchandise that we have to sell. The link has been posted on my page More Entertainment Banby. She's been posting it as well. Same with pre sales for Ressel Khan. If you buy in advance, you save money because if you come to the table, you're going to pay more. So I would advise you to buy an advance. I mean, listen, if you have the money and you want to spend more at the table, by all means, go ahead and do so. But when you pre order, your stuff is right there waiting for you, and it's been get a chance a couple extra minutes to talk to you, and I think that's.
Speaker 2: The way to go.
Speaker 1: But everything's on my ex page, on my Instagram page, on the Facebook page, and we're really excited about this and looking forward to seeing everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing to add into that hit all the big points, but a thing to add into that for fans out there that have.
Speaker 2: Ever gone to a virtual, have been on a virtual and collectors.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking specifically to collectors right now, there's always this concern like, hey, is it going to be How do I know?
Speaker 2: It's just thought.
Speaker 3: You know, Francina and Shane sitting there signing a whole bunch of stuff. I'm gonna get one of those pictures. While when you send your request in ask for us to write something specific on there happy Birthday, chadst something like whatever. And then as soon as we sign it, we hold it up to the camera and you can see so you have video footage that we had signed. This is yours, coming straight to your house. And the fact that you can get it for a lot cheaper, you're gonna be able to get it once the doors open on on Wrestle Khan, I think it's really, you know, a great selling point. Uh, it's going to be big out there and really, like you know, Frandy and I ECW didn't go to Las Vegas. I've worked in Vegas, but it's been a while and you know since since I've been out that way. For the fans that are eager to see this and come out and check it out, it's gonna be a huge, huge weekend because this would be stuff going on all over and around Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: So this would be a chance on that night for you for Friday night, for to come come in, uh, talk with us, ask questions, get your stuff signed specifically as you want it signed, and the video verification that this is in fact yours, you'll be able to make the comparison to so it's uh, it's gonna be the one more night of the franchise and the queen of extreme uh coming into Las Vegas. You know, big place. What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas, Right.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. But but another good point is if you can't make it to Las Vegas, this virtual is perfect for you. And even though Shane and I work together a lot, we don't do virtuals that often together.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: And if you've ever if anybody's out there that's ever seen you know usually get you know, Sam and popping in or something or sad.
Speaker 1: I never know it's going to walk in the room. So that's another added bonus for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can assure you this, anybody that tunes into the virtual is going to have a hell of a good time laughing your ass off because we.
Speaker 2: Always do right.
Speaker 3: Rights we walk out, you're feeling your gut side splitting because uh, it's a lot of fun. But again, it's a way if you can't get to Las Vegas. It's a way for you to get on there and to ask somebody like us that you've watched for years, that question you've always wanted to know what's the answer to that, and uh and see us being goofy because I guess we'll probably have a few alcoholic beverages there.
Speaker 1: And some beverage, you know, maybe a couple of cocktails. I don't know, we'll see just so.
Speaker 5: Yes, Chad is a member of the Triple Thread. Yes, that is one of the questions you can ask.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's going to be a good time again. All the info, everything you need is on my socials. I'm looking forward to being with you in a while. If I could just plug this, this will not air. Never mind, this will be after I was going.
Speaker 4: I had a great time.
Speaker 2: We heard a great.
Speaker 4: Parville, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great seeing all the guys and but I'm really looking forward to seeing you, and I will talk to you before we leave as we always do. Chad, do you want to plug your gimmick?
Speaker 5: I don't have it in front of me, So just go to Chatty and be on X and you'll find everything you need.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shane, you're not on socials anymore. Is there anything besides Vegas you want to plug?
Speaker 3: No, that's just right now. But for everybody out there watching, I have gotten the email that I've gotten from X was in relationship to for the fans that hadn't heard this. My Facebook page and my Twitter slash X account had been hijacked. My recovery information didn't work, and that's been for like two two and a half years, so they had verified back to me. I've got to get back on tomorrow and for a new information to fiul in. I don't know how quickly it's going to be that I'll be able to get back onto X Facebook. Still haven't heard anything back from them, but hopefully before Las Vegas i'll be I'll have access to my X account again.
Speaker 2: Amazing went to two and a half years.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll keep on the look for that YouTube. If you have not subscribed, please hit that subscribe button if you want to be a channel member. It's only five ninety nine to join, but seriously, just just subscribe. It's free and we have one hundreds and hundreds of videos for you to choose from across the board. On social media, you can find me at ECWDVA. Francine Shane, I want to thank you for joining us this evening. I hope you were staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy and most of all, I hope you were saying extreme.
Speaker 4: You want me to play them out?
Speaker 1: Play them out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Fran Scene France Scene, Queen Extreme Extreme odds up here hand head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here here head the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Bruni and the legend she is the woman nifty dreams legend on the scene franc Scene podcast.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 6: What your tram places to show you what you need? You find the stand the Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here our heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the where the legend odds up here, The Queen Nobody's Like France Scene IDEs up here here here, the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here Here head the Queen Extreme podcast odes up here here here the Queen Extreme podcast ties up head here The Queen Extreme Podcasts podcast.
Speaker 2: H