Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can, because, let's be honest, br in, earth school is hard. In fact, you taught me.
Speaker 2: That let's crush Earth School together.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, my witchy o pooh, we get to talk about aliens some more. I'm so excited, which is cackle for aliens. That's a genre of sash.
Speaker 2: Nice. I like it. How you doing, I'm good, I'm good rock and roll dar.
Speaker 1: I just want to know if everybody did their homework last week and actually watched the movie Arrival that we had suggested. We know, so we all reached out and you're as into this as we are, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we loved your stories too. That's awesome sharing your experiences. Lights in the sky oh my god. Right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: A lot of the balls like the Okay, that sounded really funny without more conto lights than yeah, the balls like well, you know, I have shared. I grew up you know where I grew up in Oklahoma, we had what was called the spook lights and they were these bouncy balls of light. And I was in the car one time and that fucker was in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, yeah, we had aliens in Oklahoma. Oh my god, that is a great movie Aliens and go my helf, go and Okay. So today this is much more of our podcast about another podcast that really got into what people reported, reported what they experienced. Uh, and I think it's really what they experienced in the comment.
Speaker 2: And again and again. One reason that to me that was so interesting about this particular podcast with Preston Dennett is the amount of data he gathered and how he literally looked at the data and said this, this is what's you know in that over eighty percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave he gave percentages.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of the percentages that freaked me out is it like I'm driving and I'm like, wait what you know? It was when he said one out of forty people have had some experience. Now it's not saying they've all been aduct abducted, but they've had some experience of alien.
Speaker 1: I have, let's be honest. Yeah, I had I grazed in my backyard. Yeah, and I have photographic evidence of them.
Speaker 2: Yes. But you also had a spirit light in your.
Speaker 1: Car and oh ship, and had a spirit oh ship, and I had and I had a spirit I had a spook.
Speaker 2: Light, and and and you have an amber with a praying man.
Speaker 1: And I have an amber. I'm an alien.
Speaker 2: This explains a lot.
Speaker 1: So much, so much, Okay, so how about it just quickly recap for everybody. For those you know, a week went by, life happened. So some of the markets out well, just some of the markets. The number one, so if you all feel in the last week that you're missing a lot of time, you've been abducted. That's the number one is abduction. I'm missing time. It's yeah, like three hours, six hours, eight hours, whatever it may be. So that's number one. The other one is mysterious scars. Uh. Another one is you know, unexplained injuries. And I don't think nothing that I've read to date have been major injuries. They've been more cuts marked, some things like that. They haven't been like, you know, I lost time and I woke up and with a broken leg. I haven't heard. I haven't read that. Not that's not possible, but I haven't read that. Yeah, okay, I agree balls of light, which we've discussed balls before. I'm twelve, you ever did have twelve unexplained ptsd uh fear of clowns, which we're going to get into. And this we promised you this last week and we're fucking going to the clown We're going to We're going down the clown aisle today. U dreams, right, and then either unusual attraction or repulse or repulsion to aliens or UFOs. So I think what'd like to do is take you down a stroll of a stroll of controls of what the reports are that people have after abductions, like the controls that aliens have, whether it's over your mind, locations, things like that. Is that fair? Are we good to go there?
Speaker 2: I thought we were going to do one more list.
Speaker 1: Oh fucked, I've forgot another list, one more.
Speaker 2: List of the things that people see when they're abducted. Right, So, things like it's usually a round, right?
Speaker 1: I did forget that like, yeah, I lost track of time.
Speaker 2: Go play with your amber. So like some people will have even an experience of seeing the crofts. Some people just wake up inside the craft. But they people who report the seeing the craft and then go inside, sometimes they don't remember that transition. But when they get inside, they'll report that the interior space does not match the exterior space.
Speaker 1: There's a term for that when they don't remember entering the craft, and they call it doorway amnesia.
Speaker 2: Which is really what they call the birth canal. Right, like when we don't we remember being in spirit, but we don't remember how we when we come through, we forget our school assignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, how traumatic for everybody. I'm glad that we don't remember that. Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Check that box. So there's a round room, they're not sharp corners, and how there will be indirect light so it's not dark inside, but they don't see the source of light, which is so interesting, and that they there will be uh like port holes that they seems to come to the outside or do you know, have transition points like windows, but no one ever really reports what's what they can see outside? Right, And then also that there things are can be translucent, such as some of the aliens can be translucent, but also the craft can be translucent as well, like all of a sudden, they can see if they're approaching it, they can see how many beings are inside before they get inside.
Speaker 1: And we've seen this ship in superhero movies like with but with the translucent crafts. That's part of them hiding, right, Like we actually had that in one of our movies Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Wonder Woman's yes. As also that people who've been abducted repeatedly have reported that they have been taken into the control room, which is not something everybody reports. Like if you're kind of a one and done, you know, you don't you don't get invited back, you don't go into the control room, right.
Speaker 1: And I think the reason that they show them the control room is to know that there are other ways to like we use fossil fuels and they talk about there's other fuels that are cleaner and things like that is why they take them there.
Speaker 2: That's that's the understanding. Okay, So that's the one thing I wanted to get. I think now we're going to take a quick break and then when we come back we'll talk about the control aspects. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, we're back with controls. All right. WIPU hit it after you take a drink. She's drinking on the job, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am guilty as charged. Okay. So some of the controlling aspects that get reported frequently. Again, this is Preston Debt the Net's work, and it's something they call they don't call masking.
Speaker 1: What they call I'll tell you screen memories.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's I take that as uh. They aliens are known for having like sort of telepathic skills, and so they will like just give you a memory so that you're comfortable, so that you're not freaking out to it's meant out of kindness, and so you'll be like, well, I have this memory, but it doesn't actually have a sort of an emotional component to it because it's not a real memory. Does that make sense? And so they can show up in a couple of different ways. So that's sort of how they One of the things that they'll do is for children, they'll have they'll give them a screen memory. Instead of seeing an alien, they'll see like a three foot tall teddy bear. That's coming to visit them to enchant them, or one of the ones that my off had just talked about already is the component of being a clown because they think, like, you know, people enjoy like this is where humans go to be entertained, and circuses where.
Speaker 1: There's although you all saw that movie it that was not entertainment. It's a bitch fluted.
Speaker 2: They fluted that movie. I mean, people love to be scared, you know. And as we also know, one of the number one fears, like if you lift fears like fear of public speaking fair clowns is right up there in the top ten, right and people and fear the irs. Yeah, I did not know that was on the top ten.
Speaker 1: I believe you anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Anyhow. So this is so, this is some of the screen imaging or what masking can be. There was a great story.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, I think you're gonna hit the great story. Sorry when I missaid the story is crazy.
Speaker 2: This is such a great story that this woman was talking to her mom about. Oh and remember when I used to go down to the end of the street and play with the little girl who lived on the corner. And her mom's like, what are you talking about. And she's like, no, she was my age and I used to go down, you know, when I was five or six years old and go down to the end of the street and play. She's like, what are you talking about. There's never been a house at the end of the street. It's just always been a wasteland there. No one's ever lived there, there's no house there. What are you talking about? And she's what, what you know? Like, but they gave her this memory that was fun and comforting to her. So this is a version of what masking can be.
Speaker 1: She would probably go playing in a band in mine with a bunch of chemicals and shit, but she thought it was some girl's house.
Speaker 2: Well, she was probably visiting her alien front.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, and she's probably really literally in a in a mind.
Speaker 2: The other way of controlling that they that you had talked about in the last episode as well, is sort of like freezing or shutting down the spouse. So when if they come at night specifically, people will tell stories of this where like someone's in my room. I'm trying to wake up my spouse and this spouse is like sound asleep, doesn't wake up, even if they're light sleepers, like you're hitting.
Speaker 1: And they're not responding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like there's real Yeah, there's nothing happening. And so again this is just another form of control. There's those are the ones that get reported. There's probably a lot of others that we're not even conscious of that are happening, but those are some of the things. So now with that, I'm turning it over to.
Speaker 1: You my health well, because the other thing that they do is it's also the locations of abductions. I'm I mean that it's some fucked up shit. So by the.
Speaker 2: Way, remember the old frame marketing location location, location.
Speaker 1: Location locations. Okay, so one is like a neighborhood house, fun house, a circus. Here's my favorite, seven eleven. There's cases of people being abducted as seven eleven and Marriott hotels. So if I were Marriott, I would change my tagline and be like, come stay at Marriott. It's out of this world. I'm being cooming on.
Speaker 2: It's so random. But again, his research is very database.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it's real.
Speaker 2: He's been doing this for a long time. He is a very well respected author and a reporter on this and this topic. So it's just one of those things. Also, locations that are very popular are US military basis, yes, and schools. Yes.
Speaker 1: There's actually a story of a guy that he talked about, and it was in nineteen ninety four. It's a former military guy. He woke up in the morning and so he was a vet and he had I'm trying to see if I wrote how many greats I had multiple gray aliens standing around him. Do you remember this story now? And what's interesting is that that guy's brother had been abducted, so I think his name is Ken. So he stands up, he's not afraid. They tell him follow us, and then his living room wall becomes transparent. I think that was his doorway. Amnesia is what happened. But he was a former and he went to the veteran affairs, to the hospital, all of that. And what was really crazy that I remember of the story. I took a lot of notes just to take this note, but I think I remember, I remember relatively accurately. I remember I don't just say anything accurate, really, but he when he reported to the doctor what had happened, the doctor was like, yep, yep, like it was a common occurrence. I think, is what I felt that what I remember feeling when I listened.
Speaker 2: To I think I think he even said I've seen this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you're right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. I think what's so interesting in this specific interview is he when he would quote someone specific who had you know, is an expert in a field or military position, he would always comment a very credible witness. Right, so this is someone who has interviewed so many people, but he calls, you know, not to say that the other people's experiences wasn't legit, but he literally has a discerning year to say, this is a credible witness. This is someone who's had big responsibility, who has been trusted with resources human or you know, money or whatever. But like so this is he's he's literally assessing the value of the story and the ability to document and things like that. It's just it was just an interesting designation I haven't heard from other stories.
Speaker 1: Well, and he also continued on with that, you know, the the vet Akin I think it was his name, that his brother had been abducted. Then he launched into this whole thing about aliens and studying generations. Right, like so, if there's an adult that's been abducted, odds are they had experiences when they were children, and it could go back. I think he set up to three generations, is what he talked about.
Speaker 2: Right, that's exactly right, that's exactly what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got it right. Holy shit, y'all were done? Showover?
Speaker 2: So like that, all right, we're going to take another break, and when we come back, we're going to flash back to some more origin stories, not the Betty Barney Hill story.
Speaker 1: But just yeah, some of the way way past nineteen sixty one, y'all, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for coming back. Toy Ellien abductions.
Speaker 1: And my Wichipu had a premature break because the whole thing about generations, which I found very interesting, is physical examinations are incredibly consistent with all of these abductions, and it is believed that the reason why they are so interested in generations is the genetic codes. So that I thought that was fascinating. So that was I just want to add that part. Thanks for letting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think you know. The author said specifically was like they believe that there's their technology is so advanced that they understand more about the human body than we do.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's yes, right, How fucked up is that? And I actually believe it? I mean, why not? You know, maybe they can explain female menopause to us. I have questions why my question right? Why not necessary? Just fucking with the women? Somethingles? So there's so there was also this really interesting section that talked about when you when you when you had our premature break less.
Speaker 2: Time is I'm going to hassle use perfectly?
Speaker 1: It was not, you know, it wasn't. But what what what they talked about was fascinating too, because I can so put these pieces together. Is the the origins on this earth? Because this author said, he goes, I'm not scared of an invasion because they're already here. And then he talked a lot about native cultures and if you look at Petrick glyphs and hydroglyphs, every glyph that you can see that there are similarity. There are there's although Brenda said, maybe they'll have really their bad illustrators. But I live in a state with a lot of Petrick glyphs. I love them. I am absolutely obsessed with them so much so we have them Patrick Glyffs in our home and oh my god, I'm totally alien. Aren't I fuck shit, so damn it. But but because they would the the the natives all over the world would say that their ancestors would point up came from the sky, because there are beliefs gifts that we didn't originate here.
Speaker 2: That that is one theory for sure, that we didn't originate here, but also that we've been visited for ever, right, and you know, whether it's cave paintings or that they even talked about Middle Age paintings or wood carvings or Renaissance paintings, the the ancestors came from the sky or things that have been unearthed and how do they how they didn't have technology to do this? How during this you know, how we can genetically identify it and place things in time periods And they're like, oh, yeah, we're not sure about this one.
Speaker 1: Well there's also I mean I can say from my own personal weird experience, I'm so fucking an alien, is that there's been crystal carvings that have been dated back prior to nineteen sixty one, Yeah, that have alien feature. Like what we would see is that like probably more gray alien features. I think the grays like are much more I think like us is what this author says, and I kind of based on what he said, I agree with him. But they look more like gray, like Gray's and these carvings like and on crystals. So and these are carvings that aren't coming, you know, these are these are are are tribals, tribes that don't have outside experience, like they hopped on a plane and they went to the louver to inspire their art. You know, like it's not this is we're not talking about that. This is this is a closed small community and this is what they're carving. You know, I think that's what's so miraculous about it. And I wholeheartedly buy that shit.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. So I just I just think that's a really fabulous origin started to point to that this isn't something necessarily we have just pointed to the sky.
Speaker 1: We do hand signals on the show.
Speaker 2: You can't say so, but you know that we can just be aware and embrace it because as it, you know, more and more is being revealed and being shared. One of the other aspects that gets reported regularly for specifically the repeat uh you know, abductees volunteered or otherwise. Right that said, you know, they get messages to come back, to bring back, and those messages are often, you know, one is an instruction of warnings, not like you know, the usual if you get abducted in the you know, as as a human human abductee, it's like, you know, don't tell your family, I'll kill everyone in your family. It's it's not it's kind of that message, but different that says, hey, you're kind of breaking things down there, be careful, like this is to watch nuclear pro creation.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you. I'm so glad you had to say that word or not.
Speaker 2: Me or a pollution or warlike way, like like just take care of what you have here because you're gonna you're breaking it, don't and this is like a precious environment, and y'all are aren't paying attention, so it's like a precautionary not with a threat, but just like you know, pay attention and and do better. So I think that's you know, those those two things often like just warning instructions of how to be careful and be mindful and then watching your human nature to take care of things.
Speaker 1: And then they also there's two other ones which is interesting, like while they're in their abduction, there have been a few cases where there's one in particular, this woman is like, stop, why are you doing this to me? And it was a gray that communicated back to her. His name is Simon, Like, what are you talking about? This was your pre life agreement? That was the message she brought back was like, well, apparently I agreed to this shit. I don't think she said shit, but that's my intervisation. But it's like, you know, we talk about before we reincarnate, right, we have a plan, we have agreements, these are things we want to do, and apparently this is what this gray communicated to this woman. This is part of your pre life agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we understood that this is part of your plans. Right. And then of course the last one is what we talked a little bit about in the last episode, which is the healing that can happen. And you know, you're the one who talked about how this is a little bit like how people are transformed post NDEs, which we always get requests tell us more stories about nds new death experiences where how they see the world has a trans sended in ways that they can't unsee it anymore, and so they come back and they're interested in hands on healing experiences like reiki, like perpetuating kindness and compassion, and they want to go into channeling and they understand the world to better.
Speaker 1: Medium ship, which sounds a lot like spaceship. I'm just going to.
Speaker 2: Say it also eco sustainability, right, which reflects the first warning. But I also think, you know, I think I've talked before on this in the space that I like to watch the NASA channel on TV.
Speaker 1: How could you be so boring and be my friend? I don't understand. We got to go through our checklist, our friend friendship checklist again.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, well, because you know they get like to watch TV during lunch. It just as a brain break. And these incredible astronauts who are so you know, brainiacs and interested in connecting with school children, to take these questions from school children. It just warms my heart every day, like they're just you know, it's like giving us information about how to change the entire world, and they're answering these questions about how what do they do? And their hair floats up in space. I mean, this just makes me so happy. But when you listen to astronauts who come off the space station, they talk about how that experience has changed their lives and they see us as so much more connected to outer space, not separate from it. And just like NDEs or abductees, see us as a continuum of life forces, not separate humans. The fish aren't separate from us, The animals aren't separate from us, the trees aren't separate from us. We are all one ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Which is what So when I was listening to this podcast, not ours, his and I do listen to ours, is because as he was talking about what you just said about reiki and hands on healing and channeling and human animal writes all of this, I'm thinking, I'm like, holy shit, it sounds like an NDE. And then he literally said, and people have asked, this is very similar to MDes. And what it brought up for me was because one of my favorite and you know he was so kind to write a blurb for my book Danny and Brinkley. For those who haven't read Saved by the Light do it now for sure, is that when he and his experiences I won't tell everybody too much about it, but he was met by these very tall light beings and they showed him a box and when they opened the box. It was a future event, and it's like, okay, so spirit can look like that, aliens can look like that. Of course we're all one, how are we not?
Speaker 2: Right? It's so good, you know, it's so good.
Speaker 1: And people coming back and wanting to do better. And I've met a lot of people, for one human being that have head into East, probably because I seek them out. Let's be honest, I think they seek you out well, both Like I just you know, I told you guys the other week about my sister in law who had her pacemaker battery change. I'm like, tell me if you see something crazy when you're when you're dead, you know, Like, so I think I kind of, you know, seek this shit out. I forgot, oh so, but I think it's wild that when they come back they want to do better and be better. And it sounds like a lot of people from these abductions want to do the same. So there is an awakening. Whether that awakening is coming from you know, an angelic space or an outer space space, it kind of doesn't matter. They're coming back with the same stuff.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it's inspiring, and it's it's great that we live in the time we do where people have, you know, they can get on these websites and platforms and all kinds of places where they can share information. Yes, there is still you know, a bit of a factor of being judged or made fun of or whatever, but it's not the like this person's dangerous to society like it used to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you, I'm not gonna make fun of you. I actually never really have. I just I I'm fascinated by whoever comes back from wherever they were with the stories that they retell, you know, because it's you know, are there wack of doodles, Yeah, but there's wack of doodles who don't have to have other worldly experiences on this planet? So why would I judge these guys? But it is really but it's fascinating and saying there's always something to learn from it. And so it's like, you know, I think that a really great lesson in this life for me has been to withhold judgment. And I think even with these episodes that we're sharing about aliens some or about the Hills and their stories, it's like you maybe don't want to believe it's okay, you're not required to but there's no reason to judge it and keep an open mind about it because you never know, you know, you just we don't know. And I just think it's incredible storytelling. And I think there's one last thing sorry wanted to tell, just in case anybody finds themself caught in a natural disaster, is do you want to tell them or do you want me to hell?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a woman who had been abducted a couple times, and she was very confused by what was happening because she was on the ship. But then she came off the ship and she's witnessing like this alien pulling people onto the ship and in such large numbers. She had never seen anything like this happened before. She didn't really know how to hold it, and she didn't understand what was happening. And it's like okay, okay, and she said, you know, it was like over five hundred it could have been up to two thousand people, like just all these people and she just you know, and then of course she eventually it wasn't night anymore, and she woke up and she called her friend, you know, close confidante that said, she's just not going to believe it that was the strangest event and like, this is what happened and all these people and I was in you know, Mexico, I was in South America, and like this is what was happening. And she didn't live in South America, right she And so she's she's, you know, confessing to her friend, like sharing like I can't figure this how and I don't really know. And she's kind of upset and her friend's like, stop talking, turn stop your bullshit right and get turned on the television right now. And she's like, what do you touch? Like just do it? And she turned on the television and there had been a volcano that erupted in the town she was in Columbia and in Colombia and wiped out all this this village.
Speaker 1: Twenty five to thirty thousand people, if I recall that's roughly the number it was.
Speaker 2: A yeah, it was a huge, huge number of people. And after the volcano exploded, you had done all the damage. The aliens actually went in and pulled out like call it one hundred more people that had survived but needed tending to. Like, so there was you know, there were so people are like thinking they're all evil and stuff, but there are other things that can happen. So next time your tornado syring goes off, you know, Scotti beat me up, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call e te Man. That's when you phone. That's when you phone Etea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys got it. So that's it. That's our start. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think it doesn't sound like aliens are so horrible. They kind of sound cool. And they're all named Simon now.
Speaker 2: Just like that. So thanks for listening, everybody, and we hope you have a great alien somewhere. I remember her.
Speaker 1: School is hard without the side and outer space and our Witchypoo. Thank y'all and bye bye, any buddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us while we guide.
Speaker 1: You hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at Vibes dot Store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, We want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories.
Speaker 1: And remember, our school is hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts, from iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.