Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warren.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 1: Ready, by the Wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua B. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the program. How to Have It All new free manifestation tips, and trust me, we all need to hear this. Even if you think you're a great manifestor you need a reminder once in a while, and you need to refresh the batteries because I'm going to give you some powerful tips in this podcast that can truly change your life dramatically for the better. I'm talking about more money, better health, and relationships, all of that stuff. It's truly like magic. It's a manifestation. But since this is a free podcast, well you have to do me a favor. You have to give an order to receive. So all I ask of you is that you do not fast forward or just skip around and scan through this podcast. It's a one hour show. I want you to listen to everything, commercials and all, and that will be what you give to me in return for what I am about to give to you. And by the way, I actually have nothing to do with the commercials on this podcast, and the commercials vary from platform to platform, so even if you don't like it commercial, it's not my fault. So please listen to them anyway. They're supporting this show and they're not that long at all. Okay, thank you. Let's get started. First off, something occurred to me the other day that I found kind of intriguing. I'm recording this in the month of November, and I bet that you did not know that November is the month when doctor Frankenstein created his monster. I know that's coming out of left field, but you know, recently we were celebrating Halloween, there were a lot of monster movies on. I was flipping through the channels one evening and I came across this movie from nineteen ninety four called Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and it was I think directed by and starring Kenneth Brennaw. I actually saw that movie when it was at the theater back in ninety four, and so Lauren was sitting there with me, and she was telling me that she wasn't really that familiar with the original Frankenstein story, and I told her that, well, when I was in high school, it was required reading, so I even had to read the book back then. And everybody was always very impressed because when Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein, she started writing it when she was eighteen years old and it was published when she was twenty years old, and that was in eighteen eighteen. So I mean, it's just one of those mind boggling historic accomplishments to write such a famous novel at such a young age, and the original story of Frankenstein is it is quite different than what you may know if you've only watched the Universal Monsters, Universal Studios Frankenstein with Bora Karlafen and you follow that tradition and her book, it really digs a lot more into the mystery and the complexities of life. You know, this show is called Strange Things, and what is stranger than life? Especially human life? It almost seems like if we can get to the bottom of that, that can be the key to opening up everything else about our relationship with the universe and how to tap into it and how to manifest things, and how to experience other dimensions, and how to transcend the physical body and all of these things that we wonder about. And so, since Lauren was not familiar with the original Frankenstein, I was telling her a little bit about it. For one thing, you know, Frankenstein he's famously large, and in the book he was eight feet tall. The reason that he is so big is that doctor Frankenstein, who's a relatively young man, and he becomes obsessed with trying to create life because his beloved mother dies and he can't really get over. Then, so he starts figuring out, you know, what it is that creates life, and he starts electrifying things. You know, you can take like a dead frog and make its legs twitch when you hook up a battery to it, that kind of stuff. But the thing is doctor Frankenstein said that working on a human was very difficult because you had all of these minute little parts, tiny little veins, and delicate portions of organs, and it was just too hard for him to work on it. So to compensate, he had to make a larger being so it would be easier for him to work on these parts, which actually does make sense. And so you know what he does in the book is he goes around and he cobbles together bits and pieces of criminals that have been executed, murderers and thieves and such. And he's basically like grave robbing and doing whatever he can, and he gets some big body parts and then other parts he just kind of creates from scratch and he sews this giant thing together. And so I went back and I was reading the book, and I was thinking, like, what exactly does she say about the technology he used to bring life to this terrifying, Well, what turns out to be a terrifying monster. And there's really only one sentence that gets into that. Here it is quote, it was on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils with an anxiety that almost amounted to agony. I collected the instruments of life around me that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet. End quote. So she doesn't get too specifically into the technology of how he does it, which is a smart thing. You just kind of use your imagination to fill in the weird chemistry and electrical stuff that he might be doing. And of course all that was very dramatized in the movies. But I'd like to read you a little bit more about this once I'm now that I'm getting into it, because when you think of Frankenstein, the traditional Frankenstein, you think of this giant guy with a blockhead and the bolts coming out of his neck who kind of lumbers around like a zombie. And that's actually not how Frankenstein looks in the novel. As a matter of fact, Frankenstein can speak, and he ends up eventually by observing people learning how to speak quite eloquently. Here's the here's the full passage. Okay, it tells you what he looks like. It was on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils with an anxiety that almost amounted to agony. I collected the instruments of life around me, that I might infuse a spark of being into the lifeless thing that lay at my feet. It was already one in the morning. The rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when by the glimmer of the half extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open. It breathed hard, and a convulsive motion agitated its limbs. How can I describe my emotions at this catastrophe, or how delineate the wretch whom, with such infinite pains and care I had endeavored to form. His limbs were in proportion, and I had selected his features as beautiful, beautiful, great God. His yellow skin scarcely covered the work of muscles and arteries. Beneath, his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing his teeth of a pearly whiteness. But these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes that seemed almost of the same color as the dun white sockets in which they were set, his shriveled complexion and straight black lips. The different accidents of life are not so changeable as the feelings of human nature. I had worked hard for nearly two years for the sole purpose of infusing life into an inanimate body. For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardor of the far exceeded moderation. But now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart. Unable to endure the aspect of the being I had created, I rushed out of the room and continued a long time traversing my bedchamber, unable to compose my mind to sleep. He realizes he's made a mistake at that point, as soon as he's done it. I wonder if that might somehow parallel what we are doing now with AI artificial intelligence. Well, when we come back, I want to talk a little bit more about this mysterious thing, the life force, and then how we can do something better with it. Let's manifest something good with it. Let's create something that will make everybody's life better. I have a tip for you, a tip that will help you have it all. And you know what, if you have not received a very special email from me already with a big announcement, well you're going to any day. Be sure to go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and sign up for my free e newsletter at the site right there on the homepage. Put your email address in there, hit submit. You're going to get an automated email from me right away that's got links to some really cool free stuff for you to enjoy, and including a what I call a money miracle secret. This is my tip on how you can start bringing money into your life right away. Sign up there at Joshuapwarren dot com. And while you're there, please be sure to check out the Curiosity Shop for all kinds of goodies that you will not find anywhere else in the world. That's because a lot of them are created exclusively and my workshop. I am Joshua P. Warren. And you're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Normal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 5: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the art bel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast to COASTDAM dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out of your mobile app usage. All the info is waiting for you now at Coast to COASTAM dot com. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast d AM Puranormal Podcast Network. Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warre. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Hearinormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver giatato Zoome. And I must say I do have a feeling that eventually AI is going to do something bad. And I don't mean, you know, like destroy humans and destroy the world. You know, it's interesting going back to this concept of creating life. You know, humans cannot truly create life. Even when we reproduce, we're just taking life that exists and passing it along, you know, We're we're cloning things in a way where we can clone things in a lab. We can take cells that already exist and we can reproduce them and we can keep the flow of life going. But we can't just boom create life from inanimate material. That's why we have so many questions about God and what is this creator that could apparently voila agiotato zuome and there is life. It seems like something comes from nothing. Well, we can't wrap our brains around that. So so humans can't do that, like doctor Frankenstein. But we can come close to a model of it by using computer technology, and that's what we're doing with AI. And the reason that I mean, I definitely understand the value of AI, And I'm not a doom and gloomer, but I do think that as AI becomes more and more advanced and we become more and more reliant upon it, it's going to be flawed because it is ultimately created by humans, and humans are flawed. So we're putting human like traits into this, and so it's going to end up doing some undesirable things, just like humans do. And even if it doesn't end up, you know, destroying humanity, it's eventually something's going to happen and AI is going to screw up your day. Okay, trust me, that's going to happen. But you know, the ultimate fail safe against all of that kind of delicate, fragile technology is the brutality of mother nature. Because all of this reliance that we have on computer technology is it's very transient and it's vulnerable because eventually there's going to be an EMP like some big X flare from the Sun or whatever that's going to knock out significant portions of this technology and remind us of just how delicate it is. And so even if it looks like AI is about to take over the world and kill off all the humans somehow, because we've become so reliant on these systems that AI controls, well, then something will happen. Mother Nature will kick in and knock out the circuitry of AI. It's kind of like in War of the World's how it looks like, oh, we're doomed the aliens of Goddess. There's no way we can defeat them. But what the aliens didn't think about were the micro organisms that gave them diseases and killed them off. That way, there's always a natural fail safe that kind of keeps things and balance to a certain extent. I mean, look at the dinosaurs. They ruled the planet for millions of years and don't see them around anymore. So even if we cannot create something out of nothing, like doctor Frankenstein was trying to do, we do possess this magical thing, this magical energy, this spark of life. And when you start practicing manifestation, it's actually a form of giving birth, of being able to create something in using a different, more direct, and some might even say more pure form. So in the same way that two people might get together and have a child, well, in terms of manifestation, it seems like one person might be able to take his or her thoughts and feelings and emotions and focus them sometimes enough to create kind of a spin off. And we've talked about that before, especially when it comes to things like tulpas or gollums. And so it's common to discuss this idea when it comes to paranormal things that maybe you go to some house that's not haunted, but it just looks spooky, and so everybody says it's haunted, and after everybody talks about it being haunted for years, suddenly ghosts actually start appearing there because all of these people have projected that onto the environment and externalized this thing. So we have these kinds of ideas about tulpa's. But what I like to remind people about is that yes, you can talk about all of this spooky stuff when it comes to manifestation, but you would do yourself a disservice to forget about the good things you can do, the good things you can manifest. And it really starts with reflecting on yourself and your mind body relationship as well as your mind body environment relationship. And you know, money is not everything, but money does have an impact on everything. And here we have the holidays coming up, as I record this and there's a lot of talk about money because people are out there and they're buying gifts, they're throwing parties, they're giving to charities, and they're being generous. This comes up every holiday season. You have to think about money, for better or for worse. And I mean, I remember a time when I didn't have any money and I would go to the store at Christmas and I'd feel very depressed because I had things that I wanted to purchase as gifts and they were out of my out of my realm, I couldn't purchase. And uh, and that makes you start feeling depressed, and that changes the way you start behaving, and that it's a chain reaction, you see. So money, you know, whether you like it or not, money is the thing that makes society work. Uh, that's that's our medium of exchange. And I talk about how money is energy. If you go to moneymiraclesecret dot com, it's all free. You don't have to sign up and register or anything like that. You just put your email address in there if you haven't already, and you're gonna get a link from me that's got an ebook and an audiobook and all kinds of cool stuff that tells you, uh, the philosophy of money as an energy all free at moneymraclesecret dot com. And there was an author I believe, well, yeah, he's passed away now. His name was Arnold Patent and he published a book in nineteen eighty four called You Can Have It All. As a matter of fact, somebody emailed me recently and said have you read this book? And I said, yes, I have, and it's one of those you know, he was a successful man, and so it's one of those great books of advice on how to manifest things, self help, self transformation, all that kind of business. And he published another book in two thousand and five called Money. And in that book there's a quote that a lot of people in the law of attraction field have brought up. And I even wrote this, I think in my book used the force. He said, the sole purpose of money is to express appreciation. The sole purpose of money is to express appreciation. Now, on one level, that may make sense, because you think, well, I give somebody money because they've provided something for me that I enjoy. But in other cases you might give money just because you're feeling charitable. Now you say, well, how is that expressing appreciation. I think when you give money charitably, you're actually expressing appreciation to the universe, to God, to whatever it was that blessed you with that money. So, in other words, if you have some money and you decide to give a little portion of that to somebody who's in need, what you're actually doing is showing appreciation to the source of that money that came to you. So you know, even if you have five dollars, just give a dollar away. You know, you don't have to be rich to do that. But he continued writing in his book, he said, feeling appreciation is the first part of an experience that is completed when we express that appreciation. This is where money comes in. The sole purpose of money is to express appreciation. In addition to abundance being our natural state, so is the feeling of appreciation. The more appreciation we express, the more money we allow to flow in our lives to support that expression. This is how we enjoy the abundance that is always present. End quote there. Now, let me just say for a second. You might be somebody who is filthy rich listening to me right now, and you say I don't need money, but you have poor health. Well that's okay, because there's still a lesson here in what I'm going to tell you when we come back from this break. Because the mind and the body are connected. And if you feel better mentally, well, let me put the way, the better you feel mentally, the healthier you will be physically, and vice versa. And when you feel your money is running dry, or when you feel your spirit is running dry, when you feel your health is running dry and you begin to panic, there's something very important that you can do. But there is a rule. There is a rule. When we come back, I'm going to tell you what that important thing is that you can do. But even more importantly, I'm going to tell you the rule. And this is something that I recently came across and I thought, I think this is meaningful enough and significant enough to share with everybody who listens to this podcast, and I hope you'll forward this one to other people as well. We'll get to it when I come I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 4: Don't go anywhere, there's more Joshua P. Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 3: My name is Mark Rawlins, president of Paranormal Day dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 3: Upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, So check it out. You got nothing to lose Paranormal Day dot com.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, heard on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things call on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Here is what you can do if you want to manifest something in your life. No matter what you are trying to manifest, specifically, you will have more power and you will do a better job if you give. Give something to somebody. Could be money, could be an opportunity, it could be a service. The simplest thing is just to give money. Okay, just to give money. And you can give without being anonymous, and that means you'll probably receive some praise and that's fine. But also be sure to give anonymously. That's also powerful. Do both because when you give anonymously, you're truly giving because you're not even receiving direct praise for that. There's something very powerful about giving anonymously. Even if you leave a five dollars bill somewhere, you know, in a bathroom or next to a gas pump, or on the shelf at the grocery store, or you know, and then you'll see it start coming back to you. But here's the rule that I'm going to tell you, and I'm telling you something about just giving it even when you're like, I don't know why, I don't need to be doing this, but I'm going to do it. Here's what happens. Here is this powerful rule, this life changing tip. I can sit here and I can give you tips, and I can give you advice, or you can listen to this, or you can read it in a book. But actually none of this is as powerful as if you have I have a mental image of what this means and how this may work for you. You need a visualization, and some people have trouble visualizing things. I have a very vivid imagination. That's not a problem for me. But I still find that if I can see it, it's more more powerful and effective for me. Whether I see it in my mind or I draw a picture. I need a model to help me to understand certain concepts that seem sort of abstract. I was recently on an airplane and I was reading this book by one of my favorite authors, doctor Joe Vitally, who actually took a picture of himself years ago holding up my book called Use the Force, a Jedi's Guide of the Law of Attraction. I posted it online. That meant a lot to me. He has this book called Karmic Marketing, and he's talking about this idea of the power of giving money away in particular, or you know, it could be anything, not just money, but money is the simplest thing for me to focus on. For the sake of example, here and here's what he said, and this is this is if you really listen to this and you think about it, and you visualize that this is going to be one of the most powerful UH boosts to your life when it comes to how you manifest whatever you want for the rest of your life. Are you ready when you decide to give, the whole you give through is the same hole through which you will receive. So and imagine you are literally giving money. You're pushing money through a hole in a wall. I couldn't make a dirty joke right now, but I'm not going to. And as you put that money through that hole, he says, the hole you give through is the same hole through which you will receive. He goes on to say, the bigger you make the hole forgiving, the bigger the reward you will receive. It's like a window. If it is only cracked open a little bit so that you can slide a dollar through it, it can only receive the same amount. But if you open the window entirely and put a bushel of one hundred dollars bills through, that window is now open to receive bushels of one hundred dollars bills. The bigger you make that hole forgiving, the bigger the hole will be for receiving. Lock that image into your mind, Okay, burn that image into your mind as a model of what giving is all about. And when when you decide to give. Uh, it doesn't mean that you're going to get equally back what you put out. Hopefully you'll get a lot more than what you put out. But you should not even do it for selfish purposes. Do it without any kind of expectation that the money or the energy is going to come back, because it will come back to you, but it may not come back the way you think it's going to and it may not come back from the person who received your output. That's not how the universe works. It's a big circuit. You don't know where it's going to come from. But no matter what you're trying to manifest specifically, you will do better if it coincides with you giving. You can give in all these different ways, but just remember the whole you give through is the same hole through which you will receive. And I want to reiterate, we're not just talking about money here. It's that's a convenience reference point, convenient reference point because money affects everything, including your health and your healthcare and all that. But just keep that in mind as a philosophy. It reminds me, you know, again getting back to this whole like holiday thing, it reminds me of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge. You know, I read about the real Scrooge on one edition of this podcast. And let's see, I can't remember what episode that was, but everybody seemed to like that. I can't remember what episode. I can't find it, but anyway, I talked about, you know, the power of giving and how that the guy who the Ebenezer Scrooge was based upon the real guy. You know, he had all the like tons of money, but he had a poor quality of life because he just hoarded it up and he didn't let that that money energy flow. And you may have heard me talk about this kind of thing before, but hey, as I said, we all need reminders. So give something to someone today, matter how small it is, give something to someone today, and the universe will somehow find a way to give you something as a reward that's going to make you feel better and you'll be surprised. One thing that you can do that's a form of giving is just forward a link to this podcast to someone you care about, and it will help that person out as well. It's so amazing how the synchronicity works. Sometimes when when when these types of when you when you get in the flow. I mean, like, for example, I mentioned this, I'm sure one time on a podcast. I guess it was. I think it was earlier this year, or it might have been last year. Actually, uh, I chipped a tooth somehow, so I went to the dentist and they repaired it, and it was like three hundred and some dollars. I mean, I'm just gonna says three hundred and twenty one dollars. I can't remember how much it was. So I paid the money and then I went across the street to this little casino and I put a twenty dollars bill in a slot machine, and within ten minutes I had won that exact amount, like three hundred and twenty one dollars. It was just uncanny, literally right down to the dollar, I won the exact amount that I just paid the dentist. Stuff like that. It just shows you there's some kind of design here. And when it comes to the idea of health in particular. You know, I'm always very careful about discussing health. But uh, because I I you know, everybody gets health problems. We all get sick, and eventually we're all going to die, you know. But I did a podcast, let's see it was I do have this written down. It was episode seventy of this show and it was about mont And this is just something that you might want to investigate, you might want to look into. The cool thing about mantras is that, you know, a mantra is uh, it's it's a series of words or sounds that you can make. And when you get a mantra that supposedly has a connection to some kind of subconscious power, supply, you can really be thoughtless. You you learn the mantra, you can write it down on a piece of paper and it's practically effortless. You just look at it. You don't have to use imagination or visualization, and you just repeat this mantra over and over. And I have a mantra that I think is pretty cool. I have this book called Moldavite Magic. I got it off of Amazon. The author is Ball Cadman. First name B. A. A. L. Last name Ka D. M. In and he has this mantra in here that I think is kind of cool, and it's supposed to promote health and wellness. You're supposed to just say this mantra numerous times throughout your day. And he actually has a more elaborate ritual where you can have like a candle and some incense and then you have a piece of mold divite and all that. But anyway, the mantra is alms read on von Trey in the Maha Alms read on von Trey and the Maha Alms read on von Trey and a Maha arms redn von Trey and a Maha. And you're just supposed to sit there and just take a little time and say that over and over. And you know, that's just something kind of interesting that I thought, you know, I do that, and maybe it's something you should look into. I have a little egg timer. I have an egg timer in front of me. It's like a little hour glass that lasts one minute and then I have won the last three minutes. And depending on the mood I'm in, I'll just turn one of these over and I'll sit there and do alms read on von Train a Maha almsread on Von train Amaha. But you know what, there are some very interesting laws of karma that I came across that I want to share with you when we come back. And also, I have a really weird and kind of actually a very disgusting story that I've been meaning to tell you about when we return. I'm Joshua Wape Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast dam Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 2: Did you know that test that could save your life from cancer are now available for little or no costs thanks to the healthcare law called the Affordable Care Act. Let this be the year you get screening tests that can detect cancer early when it's most treatable. Don't let concerns get in the way. Talk to a doctor or other medical professional to learn more about the best cancer testing options for you, and.
Speaker 4: Now more Joshua P. Warren on the iHeartRadio and Coast to cost AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am para normal podcast network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and yes, I believe I'm going to end the program today with the mental mana I do occasionally in which I just tell you some kind of like oddball, occasionally messed up story from my life, especially here in Las Vegas. This is this is a gross one. So that's always a crowd pleaser. We'll get to that later, but first, in line with the big message, the big topic of this particular edition of the show, I came across. I guess this is more or less a meme on the internet recently, but you know, i'd I don't know where it comes from originally, but I think it's pretty fault provoking and I decided to share it with you. It says the twelve laws of Karma, and there was no source cited for this, but I want to read each one of these to you and see what you think of them. I think I agree with all of these twelve laws. I'm not sure. I'm going to read over them more carefully now with you, Okay, you're ready. First is the Great Law. We all know this one. Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us. That's what we usually think of when we just think of karma. So that makes sense. And the reason that I believe that is because I come originally from a scientific point of view. And basically, if you look at Newton's law, for every action there's an opposite but equal reaction, that's karma for you. That is exactly what that says. Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us. Next, they have here the law of creation. Life does not happen by itself. We need to make it happen. That's a really important statement, isn't it. That you know, you might wonder like, why don't things just magically appear? Why doesn't a leprechaun just pop up and give me a pot of gold? Or why doesn't you know, ed McMahon knock on the door and give me some money. And my understanding here is that, you know, we have to be participants. We have to make things happen, all right. Next we have the law of humility. One must accept something in order to change it. Okay, I'll buy that. Next we have the law of growth. When we change ourselves, our lives change. Two. That's a good one because that goes back to what I was saying about how to manifest things. When we change ourselves, our lives change too. So that means, I guess, going back to the law of creation, you need to make something happen. When you make something happen, you're changing yourself and when you do that, it's going to start changing your whole experience called life. Yeah, it's all kind of tying together, isn't it. Next is the law of responsibility. We must take responsibility for what is in our lives. YEP. I think that's a big duh. You know, there is controversy over that because there are so many people who want to play the victim card all the time, and there are questions about like, how much of the bad stuff in your life is there because it's your fault. There was a quote by somebody I wrote about in my book Use the Force. I don't want to miss quote. I think I know who said it, but basically the quote is, have you ever noticed when there is a problem in your life, you're there. When there's a problem, you're there, So maybe you are contributing to it. Just how much are you contributing to the bad things that are happening? In your life. Next, we have the law of connection. The past, present, and future are all connected. Well, that is, I think anybody would say a certainty. Scientists tell us that all the time. Next, we have the law of focus, which is we cannot think of two different things at the same time. I guess ultimately there's truth to that that you know, especially when you're in my position and you're putting together a podcast. For example, you have a bunch of different things that you want to talk about, but you have to address them one at a time, one little thing at a time. So focus, focus determines your reality. That's from Star Wars. Next, we have the law of giving and hospitality, which says our behavior should match our thoughts and actions. Okay, so I guess what that means is, don't just go around talking a big game. If you're going to do something helpful, if you think it's right to help people, then you better take action and do it. Next, we have the law of here and Now, which says we cannot be present if we are looking backward, and there's a lot of truth to that. I do understand the significance of history. I believe we need to know history so we can learn from it. History gives you a lot of lessons and it gives you an identity. And you know what they say that if you don't learn your history, then you're doomed to repeat the mistakes. But ultimately you can't go back and change that. So here and now is important. We cannot be present if we are looking backward. That's right. You have to stay fixated on what you can do now. Next, we have the law of change, which says history repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path. Okay, well that relates to what I just said. History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path. Boy, everybody on this planet could learn a lot about that, right because you honestly, you can look back through history and you can see us repeating a lot of the same mistakes that the ancient people did, especially from a societal and a civilization standpoint, with how we operate our governments and stuff the same kind of cycles. Next, we have the law of patience and reward. That law is the most valuable. Rewards require persistence, That is true. It's it's that idea of maintaining your focus and always beating that path forward, always you know, blazing that trail. You don't blaze a trail with one passage. You keep you keep passing back and forth on that trail until finally it becomes so warm that nothing will grow there. And now you have a roadway. And uh, time is your friend in that regard. And lastly, we have the law of significance and inspiration, which says rewards are a result of the energy and effort we put into it. Well, that's certainly true. If you care enough about something, you've got to put energy and effort into it. And that is not always fun. You know, that's working, that's expenditure. It makes you tired, and as you get older, it doesn't get an easier. But if you do it well, rewards are a result of the energy and effort we put into it. How do you like those twelve laws of karma? I think I agree with all of those. So maybe you can find that on the internet, or you can just transcribe what I just said. All right, hopefully you have enjoyed the all the positive messages, and like I say, you'll send this podcast to somebody you care about and we'll just keep that good karma going. Now it is time for the segment where I just talk about whatever the heck's on my mind. I call it mental manna. As you know, I live here in Las Vegas, and I do try to avoid the Vegas Strip, but occasionally people come in to visit me, and they always want to go down to the strip. So recently I have a a friend who is a he's a filmmaker. This is not c Eric Scott. This is another filmmaker. I don't want to use his name though, And so he came in to Vegas and we got together at a casino on the Strip and we were sitting at a bar and we were both gambling. We were playing some video poker, and he was smoking a cigarette. And at one point, as we were just conversing, this kind of strange tall dude came walking in and walked up right next to my friend and kind of started butting in on our conversation. And the guy he was wearing a ball cap and he seemed kind of awkward, but I figure, like, you know, he's just had too much to drink. I mean, that happens a lot. So he was kind of an annoying guy and we were just kind of brushing that guy off, he orders a drink, and then you know, so anyway, he's there and he's just you know, again, he's chiming in on me. You know, he's like eavesdropping on our conversation, making a little warranted comments. And then finally he turns around and he walks off. I didn't think anything of it. And then my friend he looks down at his ashtray and he looks up to me and he goes, josh, that guy took my cigarette butt. I was like, oh, this strange guy came up to a bar in Vegas, found a cigarette butt that still had a little on it and took it to smoke a stranger's cigarette. But yeah, that's gross. Now here it is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.