Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Tuble Show, Dean is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his wife, Joanna of five years, might be messing around. Hope not, but if she is, we'll try to catch her and we'll see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Dean, what's up? Why do you think your wife cheating on you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Something weird that happens.
Speaker 4: It's really it can't get it out of my head.
Speaker 3: So look, this kind of sitty the beginning. Like Joanna and I we've been married for like five years. I think we've had like a pretty eating marriage. To be honestly, like, we're both peop both have the same quirks, were both kind of like the same kind of weird.
Speaker 1: If that makes that's good.
Speaker 3: We don't. We don't really even argue much. We Actually the way we met was on a movie Trivy and My at a bar that we go to and back then we were on opposing teams. And to be honest with you, she's she was the only one that night that that knew more than I did, So I was like immediately taken back by her, and she impressed me like from Night one, hit it off from then and now we go to Tribute Night pretty much every week. And but now we're on the same team where the power couple Triggias. Yeah, thank you, No, we do well. So, I mean I've never really seen Joanna my camera wandering I or anything like at least seems to be like into me physically. I've never really had a problem. I'm still The other night was the first time I've had anything like questionable pop up in my head. So, you know, we're having our I don't know, adult time if you will. In the middle of it, she you know, you know, we think it's a loud at times, and you know, you say each other's names, but she yelled out Chris, Chris, I'm Dean. That's not even like I don't even have a middle name. So yeah, so I don't know, like I don't she need to catch herself doing it. And to be honest with you, I think she's been it like maybe three times that night.
Speaker 1: So like did you stop her?
Speaker 3: And was like, hold on by well, not during that, We're not bringing that round, I mean after that round and obviously, like I asked her about it, and she kind of had like a deer and dad life looks first that I'd like she didn't kind of like seeing he where it was coming from. She then she the night At first, she was just kind of saying that. She was saying yes, and I was I was like, no, no, no, no, I don't know. She was definitely saying Chris whatever. You know, she kind of got snippy and like she kind of got mad that I was a cheating her in the first place, and she didn't mention. She was like, we don't even know Chris, which which is true the two of us that I know you don't know Chris. After that round, like we know, we that a little snippy, she's getting a little upset and she's like, we need to drop it if you want round two, and you know I wanted round two. I kind of dropped it. But then the thought was like still running in my head and I'm still to the day wondering, like, who the hell is Chris, Like I know she said Chris, I don't know. I mean there's night to where I have to work late and I can't get a tribute and show she'll get a tribute with her friends and you know what all mean, which is totally cool. I don't have a problem with it. I don't know if there's some other dudes in that while she's very trying to move you know, Molana on her while I'm out there, I don't know. I do know that there's this one other dude named Chris and always at trivia night, but we don't, like, we don't know him. We just know of him, so it's like not a Chris that we know. Yeah. I don't know if that's the Christ she was calling on too, I hope not. But I just I just kind of really want to know who this Chris is and who's making, you know, my own wife say his name.
Speaker 5: Does she have any exes or anything named Chris? But I guess if she did, she probably could have owned up to that.
Speaker 3: Right, No, no, not the probably would be worse.
Speaker 1: But true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I don't know where that made Chris Evans. Maybe she lefts Captain America. Soon we'll figure it out for you, man. We'll play a song come back.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery story you guys are Rewards car remembers that, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. We'll see if she sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, Thanks, mag I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I plays don't come back and get your to catch a cheater. Next.
Speaker 2: In the middle of to catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Dean is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years named Joanna might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her from the grocery store that there are awards members at and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Dean or to somebody else. But first, Dean, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: I mean Chris Knowles version, I mean, I'm know my wife for like five years, and the other night she during a bud time, she said Chris in bed. My name's not Chris, so I'm kind of wondering who she's yelling out and we don't know Chris. So I just just want to know, like why or who? Yes, Chris is and yeah done, Obama.
Speaker 1: You did say that there was a Chris out of trivia that you guys go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we know of. We don't. We don't know the person. We don't know on person money. He's got a trivia you know, he's always a trivia knight. And I don't know, maybe one night or I had to work late and I couldn't go to trivia, like maybe something king of that. I don't know. I hope not. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as as I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for a rewards card member named Johanna. Is Hey, Johanna, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here, this month's a big winner.
Speaker 4: Cool, So what I what's up?
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen the signs? Every single month we choose one lucky rewards card. Remember who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want to anybody that they want, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, do I just tell you? What? Do I what I need to do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know who you want to send them to? Now that's great?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first thing I need from you is just the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's Dean.
Speaker 1: My same last name? Is that a husband?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's my husband and trivia partner.
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh, you guys do tribute together. That's fun.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's actually going mad. But anyway, can I just put like a clue on the card?
Speaker 1: Sure? What did you want to put on it? Do you get a five hundred characters?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well it's going to be a movie quote for Yeah, it's just like sincere, It's just a game we've played back and forth.
Speaker 1: So okay, great, Yeah we can do that.
Speaker 4: You are our eighth customer today. You want a free utimate exclamation.
Speaker 3: Martin and the jerk.
Speaker 4: What a little sorry I was Steve.
Speaker 3: Martin and the jerk.
Speaker 4: Dean.
Speaker 2: Did they call you to Joanna? That's Dean on the phone. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if we think somebody's cheating, we see that they send flowers to No, Dean is not cheating.
Speaker 1: Dean actually thought.
Speaker 3: You might be good.
Speaker 4: You guys scared me.
Speaker 1: You wanted to see if you send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 3: What I think, like, like, I don't know it was, I don't know, like night wouldn't remember you said the name Chris, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just laughing about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I do much of the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Oh I wish there was a Chris ire.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you mean you wish?
Speaker 6: I'm just kidding, Okay, Sorry, Dean, I thought I said to drop it that night. Why are you telling people on the radio.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you mean because you're said another guy's me in the bed the other night. I mean, I know you said the draba, but it still bothers me and I kind of want to figure out who this Chris was.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, here's what happened. Nothing. First of all, you know how it's just routine. It's not bad. But you know, we've just been doing the same thing for a while lately, and I was just fantasizing to make it more fun in the bedroom for me. So I was thinking about Chris Evans.
Speaker 5: So that's all, like the actor, but you didn't tell him you were fantasizing about somebody else.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to play seriously, you're seriously thinking about Chris Evans while we're having specks.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I'm sorry, Yeah, Cats in America?
Speaker 3: I mean, was he wearing with Cats in America? Student Jermany?
Speaker 5: No? But really, Dean, if you as you hear this, like are you okay with that? Like does it bother you that your wife is fantasizing about a celebrity.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not like it was Chris at trivia or something.
Speaker 3: You well that that would be way worse. I mean serious, seriously, like thinking about Chris Emmans while we're together having adult time.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, Joanna, do you feel guilty or I'm trying to understand how you guys are digesting this because it was a problem at first.
Speaker 4: For you, Dean, that's kind of way to talk about. Like, if you santasize that total, you don't have to tell.
Speaker 3: Me they're not doing you anymore. You that might add to say for there's something going on.
Speaker 4: No, maybe you're so hot. This is just a chilly fantasy, doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 3: I mean when she wearing his Captain America suit during your fantasy for a part of it, do you want me to wear a Captain America suit?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, all my birthday's coming up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll let you guys finish this conversation out there. Hey, Dean, congratulations though at least he's not cheating on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it sounds like communication is really going to help you both.
Speaker 1: Out a lot.
Speaker 3: Not for sure, I mean, if she didn't chanatized another guy. I mean, I guess I'm okay with Captain America. You know the time resting duty, I guess.
Speaker 1: Specific civic duty. Wood luck, guys, this is great.
Speaker 4: Thank you
Speaker 3: The jubile shows to catch a cheater.