Speaker 1: Thanksgiving is almost here. The jewbill Show.
Speaker 2: That's the Turkey, the.
Speaker 1: Time when people gather around the Thanksgiving table with their friends and family and realize how weird everybody is. I always do that when I have Thanksgiving with my sock puppets.
Speaker 2: Mister Squiggles.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's a weird, yeah, but he's hilarious when he gets drunk.
Speaker 2: God, oh man. How weird holiday traditions?
Speaker 1: Do you have? A list is going viral of the odd Thanksgiving Day traditions that people have. What's the weirdest weird Thanksgiving Day tradition?
Speaker 2: Producer Brad is holding his lips together.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking of?
Speaker 2: Is some weird traditions that you have?
Speaker 3: But my mom does this thing every year that is so creepy.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what that is and what the other weird Thanksgiving Day traditions are coming up next. It's the Jewel Show. Ah, Thanksgiving, It's almost here. It's the Jewbile Show.
Speaker 2: The Turkey.
Speaker 1: Mom's in the kitchen shucking the turkey. What dad's drinking the gravy? Yeah, your little brother's in the bathroom while your older brother yells at him about shucking the chickens.
Speaker 2: Just one of those.
Speaker 1: Days where the family gets together and does all the weird things that they do, and a list of odd holiday traditions is going viral just in time. So what weird Thanksgiving Day traditions do you have? Text in four to one oh six one call us eight eight eight three four to three one o six one if you have a weird tradition that you'd like to share. I will go over some of the top ones from the list right now. To competitive turkey cookoff, that's not odd necessarily.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people do that right and in their house though, that's actually kind of fun they are. I would think you would be like if you have a bunch of people over and you try each turkey and you're like, this one wins, that one's too dry, this one's boys.
Speaker 3: You know, just because a lot of people do it doesn't make it not odd because it's right. The end result is interesting, right because you can have the competition. But if you've ever seen it happening in real time, you got this guy over here deep writing a turkey who may or may not create a bomb in the backyard. You got this guy over here who's like, no, this is the best way, and it's such a weird battle of weird uncles usually is oh yes, yeah, oh yes.
Speaker 1: Really, what a stressful way to spend your thanksgetting to in a competitive turkey cookoff, and then you don't want.
Speaker 3: To lose because then like, oh, Sam's gonna be upset all day.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be on the.
Speaker 3: Side that's at making turkey. Listen, I'm with you. We all agree about Uncle Sam, but it's not going to change the dynamic.
Speaker 1: Is a odd Thanksgiving Day tradition from this thread. This is going viral, the people sharing their weird Thanksgiving Day traditions. The annual Thanksgiving whip cream fight. Oh my god, that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that does sound fun.
Speaker 2: Where did this list come from?
Speaker 4: Does I mean multiple people are doing these particular weird traditions?
Speaker 2: Must be that one's like an actual fun one, like I want to put that in my house. Yeah, like a friend's giving. Maybe that makes sense. Yeah, I make more sense for family gets out their anger. Okay, I think I like that.
Speaker 1: Another odd tradition that somebody shared of having for Thanksgiving Day is thanking the turkey.
Speaker 4: Oh wasn't that what Grace is like when you say grace before you eat, aren't you saying thank you.
Speaker 1: Not for the turkey unless you pray to a turkey, unless the turkey is your god. In some cases, I'm sure that's that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never say that before you eat meat. You're like, thank you for your sacrifice. I get to eat, we say like, thank you for usually turkey. Right, you think, like the universe for providing that turkey to eat. Yeah, turkey sacrifice it's life.
Speaker 2: So you could eat. Didn't sacrifice anything. It had no choice in being murdered.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving, they were like, okay, everybody line up, we're gonna single file. We're going to walk up to the turkey, shake its little drumstick and thank it today. I'd love that.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's actually if you made it a big thing like that, that would be impressed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I ever have a Thanksgiving people are over, we're thanking the turkey and having a whip cream fight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely with the tur that part's weird. Do I shake the turkey's drumstick?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I always think my meat it's not weird.
Speaker 1: Frozen turkey bowling is another holiday tradition that people have shared that sounds fun too.
Speaker 4: It does sounds wasteful because if you ruin that turkey, Brad, what goes on at your think?
Speaker 2: Guys started my life in a trailer park. My friend and I've seen it all.
Speaker 1: We hear what your mom does now? Oh yeah, producer Brad said his mom does something kind of creepy for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: For some reason, my mom has a fascination with Native Americans, and she always has. She's always had like these things, like she has like dream catchers around.
Speaker 2: The house and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But for some reason, every Thanksgiving, we all I'll sit down and my brother and I my brother's about ten years older than me. We sit down and we look over in the corner and she has a whole like corner like shelving system full of Native American dolls that are.
Speaker 2: Very like on their own.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my gosh, she's are amazing, like high quality all that stuff. But they're all just sitting there on the shelves staring at us as we do Thanksgiving. And when you think of the history of things around Thanksgiving, my brother and was like.
Speaker 2: What do we do so disrespect me? It is? It is weird. And then we try to talk to my mom about and she's like, you're a different were even seeing it that way? And this is like that every year. I'm like, dude, can we put tape over their eyes or what?
Speaker 3: Like they're looking at us and like we like took all the Like I feel like this is supposed to be theirs, and it's like.
Speaker 1: A whole weird thing, like the hallway is now the trailer tears. I don't like it, Yeah, exactly, I don't like this.
Speaker 3: Those are the kind of jokes we make to my mom and she hates it. Every year we're trying to shame her into putting those away for one day.
Speaker 1: Do those live there all the time or just for thanks Getting?
Speaker 2: Do not live there all the time?
Speaker 3: There would be some sort of recourse, but no, it's just this day.
Speaker 1: Brings them out.
Speaker 3: On Thanksgiving, Yes, she removes all the pictures that are normally there of our family and puts these Native American dolls up there and they're incredibly lifelike.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the creek. It's weird. I always try to do my back facing it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's like a struggle for me my brother. We fight for the chair and that doesn't isn't gonna see it.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry for what we did, and I'm so sorry for the American education system.
Speaker 2: What a topic at I definitely taught.
Speaker 1: Darren a lot of moms something different. In Indianapolis, Indiana, locals like to dress up frozen turkeys and baby onesies and then light them on fire.
Speaker 2: Wait, why can you repeat yourself?
Speaker 1: In Indianapolis, Indiana, locals like to dress up frozen turkeys and onesies and then light them on fire.
Speaker 2: I told you drinking coffee and did not expect that going on in Indiana. What is the I don't know what the point of that is.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that the girl that waxed me yesterday is from Indiana.
Speaker 1: I almost want to go.
Speaker 4: Back there just to find out a little bit more information about.
Speaker 2: To use any fire.
Speaker 1: No, she was just like, yeah, I'm from Indiana.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back there for Thanksgiving. And I was like, lack of babies as stupid over here.
Speaker 1: You guys aren't letting frozen turkeys and baby ones he's on fire. You're boring.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out why. Wait, that'd be It's kind of like a fireworks, but it's the turkeys the baby onesies. Is weird? That weird baby ones?
Speaker 5: But then I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just it sounds like blowing up a turkey is weird? Is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is. I'm sorry that was their own reaction.
Speaker 1: Actually though, now that you mentioned it would be kind of cool to put like an a turkey, Oh my god, turkey fireworks for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Ideas, my cousins. It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Commissioner Pete Eakins. I was looking for Neil.
Speaker 7: Uh, this is Neil.
Speaker 8: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I'm Commissioner Pete. Pete Eakins. Your friend Jacob should have told you about me. He's going on vacation, so I'm filling in for him as the commissioner of the Fantasy Football League, and I wanted to call it over a few things. You have touch base with you a little bit as the commissioner of the organization for the internal Well, you're not really the commissioner, you're just stepping well, I don't know about that, because Jacob, your friend, is the commissioner and he's going out of town for a little bit, and so he asked me to take over the team, which means I'm the commissioner of this fantasy football league, and.
Speaker 7: So you're taking over his team. You're not taking over wellthly, commissioner.
Speaker 1: Well, I am the commissioner. He is the commissioner of the league, and therefore, now that I'm filling in, I'm the commissioner, and I don't really think that there's a lot of room for you to question my authority.
Speaker 2: Is there? Okay, we're laughing.
Speaker 1: I really don't want to have to start. Seriously, I don't have to start want to start issuing fines right away, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Prepared to do.
Speaker 7: Dude, this is fantasy football. What the hell are you talking about fines?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the fact that this is more than fantasy football. Fantasy football is real football as far as I'm concerned. And that's why Jacob asked me to take over the role of commissioner for the league in his absence.
Speaker 7: No, he asked you to take over his team so he could play his games.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 7: He has to be commissioner.
Speaker 2: He's the commissioner, correct, exactly, he is.
Speaker 1: You're an owner in the league, yeah, correct, Yes, and therefore Jacob is the commissioner. So I'm standing in for the commissioner of the league. Therefore you are an owner under my umbrella.
Speaker 7: Bro, you haven't even paid into this damn league. Who are you talking about? What are you what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Speaking of payment? How bad do you want your starters to play this weekend?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 7: You can't mess with my team?
Speaker 2: Oh yes I can.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the administrative capabilities right now in the app, and I can kind of delete, I can bancheck and put people on the injured list. I can do all sorts of things. So how bad is your starters plans?
Speaker 2: Roll?
Speaker 7: You're not You are not touching my team. I'm just telling you right now.
Speaker 2: I'm perusing it now, and I have half a mind to touch it.
Speaker 7: Listen, Pete.
Speaker 6: I swear to God, dude, I swear to everything holy. If you my team, I will find you. Oh, I will find where you are.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: How much is it worth to you?
Speaker 7: How much is it worth to you?
Speaker 1: Five hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: No, that hospital bill is going to be way more than five hundred dollars. If you touched my team, you will wake up with a crowd around. Do you do understand me? Do not touch my team?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Would you look at that Christian McCaffrey. He seems to be the best player on your team. I would like to propose trade that I just did. He's no longer on your team. I've got him now.
Speaker 7: You just craated away the best player on my team.
Speaker 8: Did you really do that?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did, And I just want to let you know. I'm hovering my mouse over the delete button. Do you want your squad deleted? Or do you want to send me a check for five hundred dollars I've been mo to either way.
Speaker 9: Bro, you're just filling in for Jacob, that's all. You're doing this power trip? Were you getting this frum? Were you the kid that got like safety Patrol and you had to share that little orange bene that you were so happy?
Speaker 7: Is that you?
Speaker 1: I'll have you know.
Speaker 2: I was very good at it, very good at safety Patrol.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, I'm sure you were. I'm sure you're a good boy. You're a big boy. Now, don't touch my team.
Speaker 2: They've already been touched.
Speaker 1: They've already been touched, and I can touch them somewhere. Unless you're willing to also refer to me as mister commissioner.
Speaker 7: Dude, I'll refer to you as loop. Oh that's what you're being right now? Was a loop?
Speaker 2: Are you? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes I am, because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your buddy Jacob set you up.
Speaker 7: It's a joke, Jacob, I swear to god.
Speaker 1: He said that he has to have somebody fill in while he's out of town on your fantasy football league, and you guys are competitive and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 6: You understand, Christopher Taffrey just came off of injury, killing it.
Speaker 7: I've been waiting for to come back, and.
Speaker 1: Well he's back on injury as far as I'm concerned, and you haven't called me, mister Commissionery, wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Netflix is being sued over the Jake Paul Mike Tyson streaming issues.
Speaker 2: They're being sued.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a guy, a Florida man specifically named Ronald Blue Denton, and he's filed a class action lawsuit calling Netflix's failure legendary. So he's suing I don't even understand this. He's suing for breach of contracts. So I guess his contract with Netflix. That's what everyone's contract looks.
Speaker 1: Like, right right, Yeah, probably the same. I wonder if there's some language in there that he he says they don't have a outages or something. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: This is probably really rude of me because I'm just like generalizing that he's a Florida man trying to do this, because there's a lot of awesome Florida men too. But anyway, so he's also seeking unspecified damages. Meanwhile, Netflix is acknowledging that some members have had a bad experience, but overall damages. I mean, you can watch it now like would in the streaming have been fixed.
Speaker 1: It's now available. I guess I don't know what he really was had.
Speaker 3: I was going to say he probably had money on the fight and it caused emotional damage from not to understand the outcome of the fight that's happening.
Speaker 1: Still not going to hold up.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 1: You know, so I've learned a little bit. You have to prove damages. So you have to prove that it damaged you financially somehow. If you're betting on it and it didn't work, you still would either lose or win your money because you can change the bet on you know. So like I'm just one, you know. Its sounds like you're just angry that he couldn't see the fight.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's not like he's rallying some other people to drive him in this particular way. But overall, Netflix is saying over one hundred and eight million people have watched the fight so far.
Speaker 1: So they feel like the whole thing was a success. Regardless, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I will say the buffering that sucks, but I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any buffering problems at all.
Speaker 2: Really, I heard a lot of people having it, Like people on TikTok were pissed there, Like dude, I can't even walk to the fight like someone someone streaming it. Like what else do I do to join Ronald's class action?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's what they can do now and see how that plays out.
Speaker 4: I feel like somebody should file a class action against Pizza Hut because this is.
Speaker 1: Wrong on so many levels.
Speaker 4: They're now selling pizza flavored wine made with tomatoes instead of grapes.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. I don't like that at all. It's not wine. Have you tried it? It's not why yes, I know you haven't? Have you no, because it's not like either of you like it or not made from the great I tried it. You tried it, okay, so you didn't judge it.
Speaker 4: You're making it almost feels like it would be like a gaspacho that went sour or something like that.
Speaker 2: Because it's gaspacho.
Speaker 4: You can put in some like vinegar or whatever, and if you let it sit long enough then maybe it would turn into alcohol.
Speaker 2: But anyways, fun to say, whatsacho? It's so good.
Speaker 4: I love gaspacho, but this sounds wrong. A pizza flavored wine? Are they gonna have different pizza flavors? Like can you get your Hawaiian pizza flavor wine and then you get your supreme pizza wine.
Speaker 2: I don't want to wait. So it's wine or is this pizza?
Speaker 4: No, it's wine. It's wine that they've made with tomatoes. But wine is made from grapes. This would be a sauce if it's made from tomatoes.
Speaker 1: They wines made from different things. They do like what like tomatoes and there are other ones.
Speaker 2: But tomato.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop keep going. I agree with you Victoria. That is kind of funny. It is more like a sauce, so it'd be like a vodka sauce if you make it like alcoholic. Whoa, that's interesting anyways, if you'd like to get it, it's at.
Speaker 1: Irvian rvvinewinery dot com for.
Speaker 4: Twenty five dollars, so you could try tomato wine.
Speaker 2: And this is good. News is so good.
Speaker 4: And lastly, this is something that can make us all feel good or question a lot of things. But this time of year, forty three percent of Americans are now doing more good deeds. These people believe to spend eight hours a week on pursuit of good from now until the end of the year because they feel so guilty for the way that they've acted the other parts of the year that this year everybody is doing good. So that either makes you feel good or good for the comfortable? What do you mean, good for them? You don't want to be good.
Speaker 2: They're doing good things now, good for them, and that.
Speaker 1: Good until the beginning of the year when it resets and they're like, I can be a jerk for yeah, eleven more months.
Speaker 2: Oh right, well, bad for them. I'm good for everybody all year round. Well on your.
Speaker 4: Dating profile, if you had one yes, yes, spot Choe.
Speaker 3: You would say tomato wine and doing good for the.
Speaker 1: People, and I love me some good dispatch.
Speaker 2: That's a tending You want to go to math Lace for some hot gasatch it cold? Actually would?
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater Only on the Jubile Show. Alicia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband Edward for three years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Sorry about that, Alicia, what's going on? Why do you think that your husband Edward's cheating?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a it's kind of a bit of a story.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, we work for the same.
Speaker 5: Company, but we work in at different departments, so we've never really had to interact that much. I have a different boss in my department and my husband, Edward is the boss in his department. And you know, we're both very professional at work and we're very by the book, so when we come home, we don't really talk very much about work, and it's been.
Speaker 8: Good for us in the relationship, but sometimes it can be.
Speaker 2: A little boring.
Speaker 5: But you know, we just don't really talk about our days, I guess when we get home until about until about a month ago. Some things have just gotten sort of rocky in the past month, and my husband and I have been going to therapy, trying to work with a therapist and trying to talk things, but it doesn't really feel like things are getting better. It just feels like everything is sort of plateaued and they've not gotten worse. And I just feel like Edward, I don't know, he seems very attached, he feels he seems like he's bored, but he just wants to not come home or.
Speaker 8: Not really like talk to me. And I feel like I've.
Speaker 5: Tried everything I could think of to like spice things up and keep him interested.
Speaker 1: Are you bored?
Speaker 5: No, you know, I mean I've been we've been married for a while, you know, well not a while, but three years, so it's a long time to be married. And you know, it's comfortable now, so I'm not really bored. But I mean there are times when things have gotten sort of complacent, but that I think that's just life.
Speaker 4: Sure, do you think that he's actually cheating on you or do you think that because he's bored that he might.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing is we you know, we both take separate cars to work, even though we're going to the same place, but we both get home. He usually gets home a little.
Speaker 8: Later, but now he's been getting home like a few hours later than he usually does. And he's also.
Speaker 5: Been getting text from his secretary Lizzy right before we go to bed at ten eleven is pretty.
Speaker 2: Late for us.
Speaker 5: And I've asked him, like.
Speaker 8: Why does your secretary he's texting you? What does she need to talk to you.
Speaker 5: About, like eleven o'clock at night?
Speaker 8: And he says, oh, it's just work, and he's right, you know, I'll say, just stop talk, like, stop being like that, like you're being creaky right now.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it's very like he just has like these prepared answers to kind of shoot me down whenever I ask him anything about Lizzy to where I don't feel comfortable talking about it. But I don't think that's appropriate or that she probably needs to text him that late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I think you think you're right. Does Lizzie know you does?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She knows me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean coworkers don't need to be texting that late unless you're working on a special project and it's like a one time thing.
Speaker 1: But that's like not an everyday thing. Yeah, I mean, could he be working on a special project.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. But it's I don't think so. I think work is just normal as it's always been. I don't think they have anything special going on right now. It's also just like the way he responds to his tone whenever I ask him about it, he.
Speaker 7: Gets very defensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a good Defensiveness is usually not a good sign when it comes to that. Well, we'll see if we can help you out. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members at. So we'll call pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to here to somebody else.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, Play a.
Speaker 1: Song, come back and get your to catch theater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us. Alicia is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years, Edward might be cheating, So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and tell him that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Alicia or to somebody else. But first, Alicia, why don't you refresh our memory of your situation?
Speaker 5: My husband and I have been having lately going to therapy and thinks it's gotten worse, that they haven't really gotten better. And lately he hasn't been coming home from work right away, and he's been getting chext from his secretary pretty late at night and won't tell me what they're about and gets pretty defensive when I ask him.
Speaker 8: So, just wondering what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see if we can find out for you. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, this is.
Speaker 1: Corbal calling from as I was looking for a Rewards card member named Edward.
Speaker 2: Yes speaking Hi Edward.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congrats. Here this month's big winner. Wow, yeah, I must be uh must be my lucky day?
Speaker 2: Would I win the flowers?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being a customer and shopping with us. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 11: Actually wow, okay, yeah, no, thank you, thank you. I'm in Yeah. Can I tell you who to make it up to?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Let me get my form pulled up then, and okay, first thing I'll need is the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 11: Sure, yeah, make it up to Lizzy.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, I will do that.
Speaker 1: And is there anything you would like to put on a card before I get the address and stuff?
Speaker 8: Sure? Yeah, put Alicia.
Speaker 12: I listened to the show too, and Lizzy is my free pass.
Speaker 8: Okay, whoa what are you serious right now? Putting me on the show? Putting me on blast? You know I listened to the show. I know your voice, buddy.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for listening to the show. Obviously. Then you know your wife is on the phone, Alicia and suspecs that you might be messing around, so you are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cheating on you with Lizzie. I'm cheating on with you with Lilia. And I haven't mean anything.
Speaker 12: All right, listen, it's just not cool. But guess what she is my past because you cheated first, and you know this.
Speaker 8: Did she tell you that? Did she tell you that she's a cheater? Did she tell you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: Let them know? Lisha do you want sellmer? Should I? Alicia had sex with her? Yeah? Two months ago? Do you know how I found out? We drive separate.
Speaker 12: So one day I came home, I found a condom wrapper in the waste basket next to the bed in my bed.
Speaker 8: All right, do you think we're use condom?
Speaker 7: Snow?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: So then shamed, I felt being being cuckled by my my, your boss.
Speaker 5: The way you deal with it is should cheat on me with your secretary.
Speaker 8: That's the way I deal with it. Your secretary, that's so cliche. So yeah, that's the way that you deal with it.
Speaker 5: To get back at me, oh.
Speaker 11: Give me a break, like we haven't gone to therapy, Like we haven't gone through this that you owe me.
Speaker 12: You admitted that we talked about having a free pass. Guess what, Lizzie is mine. I tried to be a little bit double about it. Yeah, I was kind of obvious.
Speaker 8: But for you to get mad about it, let alone go on the radio and call it out. Are you kidding me? Alicia?
Speaker 2: You hypocrite?
Speaker 1: So you lied about it, and it kind of doesn't make it better that you just didn't see it. But Alicia, you don't. I mean it, Yeah, sounds like you know you guys obviously have a lot to talk about more to not talk about it anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should just try to make it an eye for an eye and get back at me sleeping with your secretary and then lying to.
Speaker 1: Me about it.
Speaker 8: You were fine with an eye for an eye. You said you'd owed me all right, do I have a free pass or not?
Speaker 1: Well, you should have just told her that you have, that you were taking advantage of the past. I mean at that point, No.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry if I made you so humiliated or called you out, that is not what I wanted to do. I just felt like you weren't talking to me and you couldn't tell me what was going on. If you wanted a free pathway, didn't you have this conversation with me?
Speaker 8: Did you have a conversation with me before you cheated? Do you think I wanted any of this?
Speaker 1: Okay, Aliciaby, you got your answer.
Speaker 2: I just talk about this off the year when we go home.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love you, and I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't want to keep.
Speaker 1: Fighting with you, or do you guys want to be together.
Speaker 8: I didn't enjoy being with Lizzie.
Speaker 13: It was a one time thing, and I'm I'm, I'm I'm calling it off.
Speaker 11: I don't want to do it again. I only did it because I felt like I had to gain some kind of control all right back in the relationship.
Speaker 8: But no, you're who I want to be with and I hate I hate everything about it. I love you. I love it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you guys have something to talk talk about now in therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah well, yeah, okay, good luck.
Speaker 1: I hope you work it out.
Speaker 2: I do me too. I'm glad you guys have love there.
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 2: Thanks Lacas, appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 14: The Jubile shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 15: A large black cos.
Speaker 8: Large black cost?
Speaker 10: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I mean he means event Yeah, the biggest funny Venti is.
Speaker 13: Large is twenty, large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 7: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid.
Speaker 2: And three languages.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own dirty Vicki Ramirez in a gravy boat swimming game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of gravy boat in your aunt?
Speaker 2: What what you need?
Speaker 1: The gravy boat your house for Thanksgiving too, and Macy's has got you covered. Why are you guys looking to be weird? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Feel right for it? She asked to pass the girl? Doesheel right?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I thought a great Maybe a bowl a bowl up gravy? No better?
Speaker 1: No, getting gravy voted by your aunt? Is that better?
Speaker 2: Wait? It is called the gravy Wait what you don't know what a gravy boat is Who's gravyboat? And who a gravy boat is a real thing. I'm gravy boating everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting gravy boated, you know.
Speaker 2: It, giving gravy boots out.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you need to get your house ready for Thanksgiving as well, and Macy's still that because you need the bowl covered because they're heard it go for you versus Victoria and also here to help with all your fall decart needs shopping store or at Macy's dot com. If you want to play Victoria calls up eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also text in four one O six one or DMUs at the Jewbel Show and you can go to the Jewel Show dot com. My mind is on gravy boating now because she doesn't know what a gravy boat is.
Speaker 2: You're not said, don't. It's called a gravy boat. What is the little thing with the spout what you poured the gravy out of is.
Speaker 1: Called a Gravy's called a gravy boat.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a bowl, it's a it's a gravy boat. It looks it looks like.
Speaker 1: Lamp.
Speaker 2: Right, that's why it's called a gravy boat. But it's not a boat.
Speaker 4: If it's a boat, it'd be on the water and it'd be floating around sometimes.
Speaker 1: I also wondered why they don't put in the shape of a boat. So I'm kind of on your side, but I'm also not a thank you.
Speaker 2: See wait, what why do you go back? Just take because that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think Victoria is ready to play. She found out what a gravy boat is. Congratulations, play you verus Victoria right after this. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 7: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 7: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramira is an a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and let's beat today's contestant for you. We're Victoria Morgan. What's up, Morgan? How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm good? How are you wonderful?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: For asking. Victoria has her mouth full right now, and I think.
Speaker 1: They're trying to say, oh, you don't because you just what she was trying to say something to you, and then she went towards the mic, but then realized she had food in her mouth and then trying.
Speaker 2: To swallow it. Gize, I haven't eaten breakfast.
Speaker 1: Well you just got a little bit.
Speaker 2: I got a little bit. And then I just look over at Nina and she's like shaking her head like really right before the break, and I'm like sorry, it's like swallow it. Sometimes I just.
Speaker 1: Feel like a mom. All right, Victoria, are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Are you ready? Morgan? Morgan? So I think so let's go one to ten? How confident? Seven? Oh dang it, I'm gonna six.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're sending Victoria out in the studio while she leaves. Here we go, Morgan, you have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, deal, All right, here we go, Morgan. Your time starts now. What force keeps us on the ground and not floating in space?
Speaker 10: Gravity?
Speaker 2: Which empire was ruled by Julius Caesar Roman.
Speaker 1: How many nights has Hanakah celebrated.
Speaker 15: Eight?
Speaker 4: Who is the main character in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series.
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 1: Which animal is known for its ability to change color?
Speaker 7: Of no chameleon?
Speaker 5: In?
Speaker 1: Which year did the movie Frozen first come out?
Speaker 15: Two thousand and thirteen?
Speaker 1: All right, got that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting settled and putting your headphones on and stuff, Morgan, what was something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 2: Oh? I wish my daughter was in the car.
Speaker 5: I wish she was where you hear me on the radio.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Hold your daughter?
Speaker 7: She's four?
Speaker 2: Oh what's her name?
Speaker 16: No, her name's Eden.
Speaker 7: She's pretty mean. Actually she's four.
Speaker 3: That's what she would expect, we would and honest, Can explains the podcast later show dot com.
Speaker 1: Right, and depending on what mood she essentually either like it or be like that was stupid.
Speaker 2: Three majors are real, but like four?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Victoria. You ready, yep, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and you have to eat Morgan outright to win, and Morgan you can tell Victoria win to go?
Speaker 7: Okay go?
Speaker 1: What force keeps us on the ground and not floating in space?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Gravity? Which empire was ruled by Julius Caesar?
Speaker 4: Ooh, I don't know how many knights is Hanakah celebrated. Hey, who's the main character in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, oh, dang it. Uh there's Roderick. There's right. Oh my gosh, what's his name? Oh my gosh, what's his name?
Speaker 4: I don't know past which animal is known for its ability to change color? What chameleon? Which year did the movie Frozen first come out?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm picturing my class that I was in seventh grade, eighth grade, eight grade six? Alright, what everybody knows that in eighth grade? Yeah, I remember back in eighth grade in the early two thousand. I just remember my teacher walking in never mind sing the songs. So what year was that? Just because any year? Option two thousand?
Speaker 1: Very over your time? Yeah, eight, great, guys, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Bread seventeen.
Speaker 2: Victoria got three correct, which is a lot more than normal, but Morgan got six. Morgan, you came to blade, Yeah you did. Congratulations, You were right about your confidence level.
Speaker 1: Cakes you underestimate, did it? Actually you did. You got one hundred dollars card to Macy's and you'd beat Victoria. Okay, did I mention that you demolished Victoria? You don't know how to add that last very single one correct doubled her score.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought really hard about every single one.
Speaker 1: Now we'll get the answer from Nina on the questions that most of the Victoria know the answer to be right.
Speaker 2: Morgan already knows the answers she does. Okay.
Speaker 4: Gravity is the force that keeps us on the ground that the Roman Empire was ruled by Julius Desert Hanaka is celebrated for eight nights.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Greg Hefley is the main character in a diary of a whimpy kid. Greg. The animal that is known for its ability to change color is a chameleon, and the and Frozen first came out in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, what really interesting? Jubil was confusing me because he was mouthing other words.
Speaker 1: You should not look in my direction.
Speaker 10: Answer.
Speaker 2: I can only look so many places. I gotta take sounds like you problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should have learned that the first few times you did that.
Speaker 2: Literally, every time you look at Hi Mini mouth something that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Remember President Watermelon. I'm time where they asked you to the president question and you looked in my direction and I said watermelon and you said watermelon.
Speaker 2: I need you to go at that, and I'm playing this game.
Speaker 1: I play you for victory at the same time every single weekday morning. Go to the Jubelshow dot com or DMS at the Jubele Show if you want to play.
Speaker 14: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Sophie is on the phone today for a first day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Chris. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if it tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 2: But first, Sophie, how are you him?
Speaker 8: I'm good, all things concerned.
Speaker 2: Well, how long has it been since you heard from Chris?
Speaker 10: It's been about two weeks now, so a good shot of time honestly.
Speaker 2: Have you been trying to get a hold of him?
Speaker 10: I was, but then I didn't want to seem crazy, so I kind of I kind of tapered off, and now I'm texting you guys.
Speaker 8: They're calling you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, well let's talk about it. How did you meet Chris? Like? How was your date?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 10: Everything was really great. I mean he The only weird thing is he is best friends with my ex and we matched on Hinge and I kind of was like, and I saw him, and I've always thought he was really cute and a nice guy.
Speaker 17: But you know, I ended up swiping on him just to see it's a social experiment. We ended up matching, so yeah, and I was like, we were like, ha, this is so weird.
Speaker 10: But we really hit it off and we ended up moving off of Hinge and you know, texting phone calls, and then about two weeks ago we actually went on a first date.
Speaker 1: Okay, And he's your friend's best friend is best friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you knew him before then while you were with your ex.
Speaker 8: I knew who he was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've known him for a bit, Like we'd always been friendly, and it was never it was like he was just you know, my ex was good friend and so I saw him quite a bit, but it was never anything romantic.
Speaker 1: Did you guys talk about that before you decided to go on a date?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we definitely, like, you know, talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 8: And we were like, is this really weird? Is this like messed up? And we were like no, we're adults, Like we can.
Speaker 10: We can do this.
Speaker 8: Why don't we go on a date and see if it is really weird? So that's what we decided to do.
Speaker 2: Well, how did it go?
Speaker 10: It was honestly like one of the best first days I've ever had. We went to this arcade and we were playing games and we got wings and shots and I just like felt like a kid again and have you not drinking shots as a kid, but you know, right right right?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Sugar Sugar you know was the drug at that time.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I mean, and then we kissed at the end of the night and was actually really hot, and but then he was like, I don't know, I just feel weird about Kyle.
Speaker 12: That's my act.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Call him and just like let him know. And I was like, I was kind of resistant. Honestly. I was like, I don't think you need to do that, but go ahead, like go for it, and he was like, Okay, I'm going to And I guess, you know, something must have happened in that conversation because everything was great.
Speaker 8: And then he said he was going to call.
Speaker 10: Kyle and has not responded to my text my calls, has completely ghosted me.
Speaker 1: Anything else you can think of other than your exes best friends with.
Speaker 8: Them, I mean, I think that's a pretty big thing. So I don't know. I don't think anything else happened.
Speaker 10: Like, I was a really great date, so something must have happened in that conversation, and it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sick to my stomach.
Speaker 1: Well, how would that conversation even go? Like, I don't even know how I would feel if like my friend came to me and was like, hey, I'm dating your exit. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: How would you handle that? Jubile?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be fine with it, But then again, that's just how I am. I'd be like, yeah, cool, whatever, you know, unless unless it was an ex.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, Oh, Sophie, do you got something to tell us about your last relationship?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I really don't.
Speaker 10: I yeah, I'm trying to think like it wasn't a great breakup. It was fairly amicable and it was a while ago, Like you know, I don't really have any hard feelings towards him, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll see if we can figure out for you a plus on come back and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another data.
Speaker 8: Right, Okay, that sounds great. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, place on comeback, get your first DA follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Sophie is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Chris. So in a second, we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Sophie, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Chris.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean it was a really great day because it was really fun, really hot. But he is dating I mean he is my you know, ex's best friend, so he's gran I'm just gonna call him and give him a heads up because he's my friend. And after that I guess I've just not heard from him in two weeks.
Speaker 2: So something must have happened in that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, probably told him not to see you, right, Yeah, well let's see. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: But I'm also so scared.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm I speak to Chris.
Speaker 2: Please. This is Chris, Chris, what's up?
Speaker 1: How are you? This is Jewbel. I'm from a radio show called The Jewbel Show. Yeah, Hi, Chris. I'm Nina also on the show.
Speaker 2: Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're in a radio group chat or something pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I have?
Speaker 1: Well have you ever heard a first A follow up before?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah I was.
Speaker 13: I was wondering why I was calling me because I'm like, I've heard the show, but I didn't fill out any like you know, contest to me.
Speaker 1: So somebody emailed us about you because the first A followup is a segon where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you do you know who would be from I'm probably.
Speaker 13: It's probably Sophie, right, is Sophie?
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell us why you're ghosting her?
Speaker 13: I mean, well, I don't know what she told you, but I mean we went out, but she's we matched up online, and long story short, she dated my best friend for quite some time.
Speaker 2: They broke up.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't want somebody going out one of my buddies going out with my.
Speaker 18: Ex, right, but I thought, okay, well, you know, Kyle's not like me.
Speaker 8: Kyle's probably cool with it.
Speaker 13: So we went out and it was everything was great, but just at the end of the night, I just you know, felt like, na, I really need to say something to Kyle, just to make sure.
Speaker 8: So I called him up, and I.
Speaker 2: Know what I thought.
Speaker 18: Kyle was like, yeah, go ahead, do whatever you want myself. He seemed to not have a problem with it, but he didn't tell.
Speaker 8: Me that our other buddy.
Speaker 13: Robbie ran into Sophie recently and took her home that night. So so now like I'm just, you know, that's that's a that's a little too much. Like I know, Kyle's cool and I can deal with that, but if she's like if she's trying to work her way through her crew to get back to Kyle. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 8: So I just I just kind of stepped back.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you seem to ask her about that or you're just like no, I'm out No, just at.
Speaker 13: That point, I'm like, look, I don't know. I don't even know what the situation was. I'm not sure if she's like purposely trying to get with with Kyle's buddies.
Speaker 2: Or or or what the deal is.
Speaker 13: But I'm just like, now, that's that's two of my friends there she's been with I just I.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for being honest with us, and she's also been with us this time.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't tell me that, Sorry about that. Forgot about that part, Sophie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what what the hell?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: That's not that's.
Speaker 10: Not true at all. That yet you could have asked me, because I would have told you right then and there. That's a complete lie. That's not that's not true. You didn't go home with Robbie the other night. I mean, why why wouldn't Kyle lie? Why would Robbie lie? I mean we re eah owther since we were kids they're not gonna lie to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think Kyle.
Speaker 10: This is just showing how manipulative and controlling Kyle can be, because yeah, Robbie did take me home.
Speaker 8: It was right after the breakup.
Speaker 10: I was definitely a mess, Like I was like crying, I was wasted. Robbie was at the same bar as me, And yeah, he did take me home to my own house.
Speaker 8: We didn't do anything.
Speaker 10: He just gave me a ride because I should not have been driving in that state.
Speaker 16: So like that was, yeah, it was that's the sweet line. And I really kind of push me off. Honestly, you should have mentioned that if he didn't. Like saying you took a girl home is very different than oh, I took a guy.
Speaker 1: At home, drove her to her house, and dropped her off.
Speaker 10: He meant to say it like that. He meant to say it like that. I know Kyle, and like that is that's just really frustrating.
Speaker 4: Like he would say that knowing what the truth was, but was just trying to plant that's actually to twist the word there. But Sophie, are you sure Robbie did, like Robbie come in your house, Like was there anything? Did he make any moves on you or was it just completely innocent?
Speaker 10: It will call Robbie right now and ask him, like, yeah, he deftly happened.
Speaker 8: So I'm sure that.
Speaker 13: When Robbie told Kyle that he took you home, Kyle just naturally assumed that Robbie's a player.
Speaker 7: He's a dog.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 8: He chases honey like.
Speaker 2: It's his job.
Speaker 18: So right, like we just assumed that if Robbie's with a girl, he's he's gone there, right, That's how That's how he is, has been since we were kids.
Speaker 8: So Kyle might have actually thought something hooked up.
Speaker 13: But I'm not kind of stay that if Kyle knew otherwise, he wouldn't still try to maybe make it seem that way.
Speaker 8: That is kind of how it can be a real jerk like that.
Speaker 13: Sometimes. I'm not going to argue.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna say, wow, you are really Kyle's carter here.
Speaker 8: Why don't you two dates? Like you're very much like defending him.
Speaker 18: I yeah, of course I've been depending, we've been we've been boys since school's right, defending of.
Speaker 8: Course, But you could have called me. You could have called me.
Speaker 10: Your text me and been like, hey, I heard this, and I would have immediately told you. I guess now I'm really hurt that you just sort of assumed the worst of me. Like I'm like trying to get through the friend group. I almost didn't even you know, swipe right on you, like I almost you know, for I like I because I didn't want to have that impression.
Speaker 8: Now at this point, I'm just like very upset and I'm in how I'm giving you a second chance? And I thought you were different. We both know.
Speaker 10: Robbie kind of is like, yeah, I took her home and sort of like, let's that sort of innuendo sit there. And I think Kyle knows that too, So I think the two kind of were it just worked to his advantage.
Speaker 8: Is sort of why do you see a little manipulative about that?
Speaker 10: And yeah, I mean we all know. Robbi's like, oh yeah, I took her home. I took her home. We're like hah okay, like we made like a drinking.
Speaker 8: Game about it at one point.
Speaker 10: I think, so gonna say, you know as.
Speaker 18: Well as I do that when Robbie is little girl, that that's pretty much what happens.
Speaker 2: That's how it rolls.
Speaker 10: So, I mean like it sounds like you're really in a Robbie because it sounds like, you know, you couldn't do anything except sleep with him because he's just such a he's just so irresistible.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, I mean, I don't even know how to respond to that, honestly, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I mean whatever, I mean, that's that's like, maybe I will hook up with Robbie. He's probably a better kisser than you were anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well, Chris, would you like to go with Sophia on another day? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I'm not. I'm not shutting any fears for this one.
Speaker 1: So at least you found out why you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey, closure is I want to closure either way, So I'm not not mad about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe just stay away from that group.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, I think. Uh, I'm gone. All right, We'll make sure to give you, know, Robbie another kiss for me away. I never kissed him.
Speaker 7: Jogle's first date follow up.
Speaker 2: I learned this in college. Okay, so you take the pizza, flip it it, drop it.
Speaker 1: Now all the grease is on top.
Speaker 2: And there's no macreuse enter Pisa. Is that weird? I don't think it's weird.
Speaker 1: What pizza on the floor and that's a health tick. You never know what useless knowledge you can learn from the internet. Yeah, also you never know what useless knowledge you're going to get from this show right here, and this is the time every wee before we check in with the show and see what's going on in our lives. So we'll check in with the Jewbeil Show right after.
Speaker 2: This is an excite. The Jewel showIn your heart is true. Your Bell and Co down.
Speaker 1: Invited everyone you. The biggest skiff would be from me, and the car detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and.
Speaker 2: The Jewbil Show is no different.
Speaker 1: Twice the Jewel Show with your drunken Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if she can use the shower for her pet helk moose Willis because he's too big for the showers in her house and he refuses to take a bath on the front lawn because well he's Moose Will. And there's Papa Rozzi, our social media producer Gabby. Also our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, Chief. And then there's me. I'm Jewbel and this is the Jewbil Show and this is the time of week where we find out what was going on in our lives. And Nina was up with you this week? This one's kind of serious. My friend. Now, I don't know if she served me papers or presented me papers.
Speaker 2: Design.
Speaker 4: So a very dear friend of mine is planning her future and her and her husband have decided to do all of the paperwork to handle their will.
Speaker 2: Are they getting married?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait what they are married? So they just want to handle Why can't you say that the future? I thought, happy future. Not oh it is a happy future. They just want all their stuff covered hand. I can't say handle this morning, girl.
Speaker 1: They expect you to handle legal documents.
Speaker 2: They do actually.
Speaker 4: So they have two kids, and she called me the other nights and she was like, Nina, if I die, will you be the guardian to my children? And I I was like what, and she was like, yeah, no, I'm serious. Like, we need to have this figured out. I don't have any siblings, My husband doesn't have any siblings, our parents are old. We don't have anybody to leave our children with. And I asked them who they wanted to be with, and they said aunt Nina's.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. It feels great.
Speaker 1: It does honestly it does.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Okay, I'll take your kids if you guys die.
Speaker 1: It was the weirdest conversation ever. I've had one of those conversations too. I'm a I'm a godparent for yeah, for a couple of kids if their parents passed away. And the conversation that he had was, hey, man, would you be if like I died? Can I put in the paperwork that you, you know, might you give my kids? And I was like me, yeah, think about all the people we know. You're the only one that could even possibly come close to being financially stable. Do you think anybody else could do it? And I was like, no, that's a good call, Yeah they can, so sure sign the paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I signed the paper.
Speaker 4: Now her daughter calls me me too, so I'm like, oh, your mom is alive.
Speaker 2: She is alive as well. Happens I'm the new mom. That's so weird in the game.
Speaker 4: Exactly, it's very it is a weird feeling interesting.
Speaker 2: We should normalize getting ready for the end of that time. That's good.
Speaker 1: It's good to do. It's good to be ready. Ye, Victoria, that's going on with you this week?
Speaker 2: Oh guys, I did not make a smart decision the other day. Shocking.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, I bought my ticket to go home for the holidays, but I forgot to buy one returning because I'm going out to different airports so about one ways. But I forgot to buy one on the way back, and I just bought it last night, and let's just say it really made damage in my bank account and it was not the brightest decision. So it looks like we're going.
Speaker 1: To be I'm surprised that you got one on the way back, and thank you this early. I mean, oh yeah, I was expecting a call on the day we had to be back to work, being like, hey, so I'm try trying to figure out how to get there in an hour. It me a while the flights like five hours.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow I thought about texting me like, hey, guys, who wants to do a vacation day the day after.
Speaker 1: Texted me, because you know, I'm always like, yeah, sure, let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's always it's always my worst nightmare. Somebody say, it's like asking mom and asking dad the same question. They'll go to dad, that's me and they'll say, hey, producer, rad, can I have this day up? I'm like absolutely not, and like juwbol and I have to stay off.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's much fun. If we all took this day off, yeah, we thought.
Speaker 1: Said yes, Oh hey, look it's our social media producer Gabby.
Speaker 2: What's up, Gabby? Hey, what's going on with you this week? Ohio guazai musashia you shows?
Speaker 1: I think that was pretty good, but I don't really know what she said.
Speaker 5: He so I said, I'm going to Japan with my husband.
Speaker 2: That's exciting. That is exciting.
Speaker 1: This is your honeymoon, right.
Speaker 14: So we've been practicing our Japanese a little bit, and I went, I want to show off, try to say a.
Speaker 11: Little bit right there.
Speaker 2: And that was great. Feel like it was pretty good.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you understand Japanese?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do. I feel like I can understand it actually better that I can speak it, because I speak it really slow.
Speaker 1: Have you learned any good cuss words?
Speaker 2: No, of course, not yet. But I know how to ask where the toilet is, which I feel like that's importable. It is.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's a fun way to say it. Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: That's really great.
Speaker 1: What some with you this week?
Speaker 3: Well, I I've realized that I've got too many screen things going like, I have too much screen time in my.
Speaker 2: Life right now.
Speaker 3: But I did last night watch a documentary about beavers. Honestly, best damn show I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Wowank very much.
Speaker 1: They built Damns Victoria.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So again, less screen time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to use the public library more as well, because we have these public libraries are free.
Speaker 2: You just go in there and you can hang out and do whatever.
Speaker 3: But I was, I do feel like they're a little bit strict in there. It's like it's not totally a welcome environment. They vary by the books.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, thank you. What's going on with you? Not much?
Speaker 1: I'm excited for next week. It's next week because I'm not gonna be homeless.
Speaker 9: Home.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty much a homeless right now. I was squatting in my own house for a while, right, because I sold my house and then they had to get it ready to sell, so they removed everything of mine and they were doing all this construction work, and there was furniture in there that was actually there was no furniture for a while, and I was just sleeping wherever I could on the floor, was slatting and I had one cup, spoon and or and that's all I had. And then I had to be out of the house because I couldn't squat there anymore. So I moved into my RV trailer, which is outside the house, and so I've been living in an RV. But then now in like a couple of days, I have to be off the property.
Speaker 2: He sold his house with no plan, no plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I keep getting emails like when do you plan on being off the property because it's going to be completely sold soon and the people that are going to move in, they want to move in, and I don't think they're going to be cool with you living on the property. So I have to be completely off the property. And I was like, well, I guess I'll just be driving around the city and my V trailer till I get a place. But Victoria told me that she's going to be out of town for a week.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be squatting at Victoria's house for a week's It's amazing.
Speaker 2: He actually asked me this morning. He goes, wait a minute, so you're not gonna be here all next week, like what are you were at all? And I was like no, why and he was, hey, I say your place. If I see Mimosa my cat pop up on Craigslith on Facebook marketplace, I am driving right. Don't get only fans, man, don't forget on your fans. Want to check out experts.
Speaker 1: Gonna sart of only fans. Are some of your clothes gonna be there? You're taking me a course.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hopping in about fans.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's. What's trending?
Speaker 4: So restaurants, thanks to open Table, are now predicting that Wednesday will be the new Friday come twenty twenty five, because I guess stats have showed on open Table that more people have been going out on Wednesdays to break up the week. So restaurants, I feel like they're also just calling it, like I feel like if it's their prediction and they're called. They're like, yeah, just come on in. We'll have more deals on Wednesdays. It's a better happy hour on Wednesdays to get people.
Speaker 2: And you see that dark side manipulation.
Speaker 4: Well, while I do, these are usually beneficial to us because of those deals. I mean, if you think about it, post COVID, people are finally starting to go to restaurants more regularly, So why not make it a fun day Wednesday home day, let's.
Speaker 2: Roll oh kind of restaurants.
Speaker 1: And need to go in too.
Speaker 4: I know I have to say it like that. I was just saying I'm not the midweek.
Speaker 1: I just feel like we should go whenever we want. Yeah, you know right now, Yeah, let's do it. Don't let me will be a slave to your job. Yeah, own you don't let them ruin your evening when you're not there, being like I can't go do anything because I have to go to work tomorrow. Get out there, party all night long, and then show up to work either drunk or hungover. Remember that's night jubil So when I come in tomorrow, Hammer, you can't say anything. I would never do that to you.
Speaker 2: I know you cool.
Speaker 1: So Also, I'm not the best employee or the best way.
Speaker 4: Hackers have found a new way to come get you, and this time they're now using the physical mail by sending out scam QR codes.
Speaker 2: So it's all different kinds.
Speaker 4: Of things that come in the mail that has a QR code that you just probably shouldn't use. It's so hard now because I don't believe anything. I have a small business, and so I get a lot of paperwork from quote unquote the state asking for different like dues and all this, and I have to go and check my site, like on my computer because they'll send out like hacker ones or scam ones to get more money from you. It's like, I don't trust anything. I don't trust my mail. I don't trust anything unless I entered a code on.
Speaker 2: You said I don't check my mail. Oh I'm not getting scammed it. Yeah, I'm also not being problems the solution that.
Speaker 1: Is one way to do it.
Speaker 4: And then this is just interesting because a cruise ship is now trending because it tilted on its side, but it wasn't just tilted on its side. It was doing so while the Titanic song was eye. I just feel like that should be a rule that you shouldn't have the Titanic streaming or playing on cruis ships for good luck.
Speaker 2: And that's what was playing.
Speaker 4: So it's a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that got hit by a huge gust of wind and tilted on one of its side for one of its sides for several minutes, hairs were moving.
Speaker 2: It would drown. At that point it was fully on one side.
Speaker 4: Well, the captain came out and said it was about like a fourteen percent tilt, which is still quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Regardless, it's a lie. So you got to think about how big these things are. These are like huge buildings floating on the water. So a fourteen percent tilt at the bottom not so bad. If you're on the top of the.
Speaker 1: Grid, it'd be like being a high rise and then it tilted by fourteen percent. Yeah, not fun.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: So well that was happening that people were probably scarred.
Speaker 2: I would be so terrified. I would be so terrified. The song in them back, Yeah, you're at the job that's so near wherever.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's gotta be one of those moments where you're scared, but also you have to be like, this is also really hilarious out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't find that hilarious. If he looks at you, how he goes, my heart will go.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna go like that, it might as well be something really weird like that where you're like, is that the Titanic?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I would.
Speaker 4: Probably die of a heart attack because my biggest fear is drowning, So that would have killed me before I even gotten the water.
Speaker 3: Not immediately put my phone out, film the whole situation and goes so it goes.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: You can make the life blats fast. Not everyone else, least quote Jack or something. What did he say, I'll never never let go, never let go? What did he even say throughout the entire thing? I don't remember anything I said. I don't know he broke his promise?
Speaker 2: Does I say one of them like if she broke her promise? There was enough room on that door. This is really uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: We'll let who go? Rose, let Jack go?
Speaker 2: She said, Jack, and then she broke her promise. Frozen. You say let him go? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean with all that's the time you choose to listen to a guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I haven't been listening very well lately, and you're right. I'm gonna let you go and sorry about not listening, but I guess we won't be able to talk about so sad, so sad right now?
Speaker 8: Les dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if this.
Speaker 16: Honestly, I feel so guilty about this, and I'm glad I have an outlet.
Speaker 2: We're glad to be an outlet for you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it. I mean it's kind of silly, but looking back now she's not going to care.
Speaker 2: But I used to still go me from my grandma.
Speaker 10: And I'm not talking about free.
Speaker 4: Gummy right right, Okay, Granmy can sound with the gummies.
Speaker 15: Huh, I'm talking thousands MILLI rooms at a time.
Speaker 2: Oh, how grandma was? I mean a great time?
Speaker 1: And does she know well, no, of course, if she's got those gummies, she doesn't know that they're missing.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean she kind of knows. But I was like fourteen, fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: Whoa holy goal? How did you exist? After taking one of those? At that age, I'm already.
Speaker 10: Kind of been smoking, and I would cut them in half.
Speaker 7: I take a whole one.
Speaker 4: If you know what, if anybody asks, you're still good at math? You understood that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think she'd be cool with it now because.
Speaker 7: She usually could have for Philly.
Speaker 2: You're now what.
Speaker 1: An experience share with grandma. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 15: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 10: I'm hoping it was a good one.
Speaker 2: It was all right? Bye? Al Hello? Hright, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret? I do?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 15: My ex really kissed me off. So I got really drunk one day and I signed him up for Jehovah's Witness to show up at his house at only seven am on Saturday mornings, just because I.
Speaker 7: Knew he'd be hungover.
Speaker 15: And then I did this online thing where it sent him a random anonymous message stating that he had chlmydia.
Speaker 2: Funny after you broke up?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, and then we got back.
Speaker 13: Together so.
Speaker 2: We could laugh about it. Now. Does he know?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: Do you have no idea?
Speaker 1: Did he talk to you about his chlamydia?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was well.
Speaker 15: He asked me if I had it, and I was like, oh my god, no, and I was like.
Speaker 7: I went and got touched.
Speaker 2: No, He's probably like when I had it, Yeah, he looked urgent.
Speaker 8: Karen got the shot.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: Thank you by What's
Speaker 2: Your dirty Little Secret