Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: A video went viral of a plane full of Lions fans hushing the flat attendant during the game winning field goal. Yo, Joe, has your viewing experience.
Speaker 3: During a big game ever been ruined? Wait?
Speaker 1: Hold on, bring that to the long long time.
Speaker 2: They were on the plane and you know they're watching the game, and you know she's trying to make her announcements about, you know, faster seat belt in case of allegedly you know, you know, drug on the ceiling. Place yours on before you assist someone else. Sh yes, stop talking, y'all feel us watching the.
Speaker 1: Plane shifts The flight attendant that's funny. That's funny. I mean, listen, one, no disrespect. Everybody on the plane has been flying for years. I'm sure they know. They understand their regulations. I know she has to do that because it's protocol's part of is it f a yeah, you know, but understanding. She got to read the room, honey, honey, you got to read the room.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If you if you know, people are watching the game, and when you make announcement, you know what it does to the TVs. They stop working and people are watching the goddamn game. Man, She like, you're lucky. Ain't nobody to cut your ass out?
Speaker 3: And you watch us up o yoe, and then they come on the flat. You know we're gonna start coming around the man. Stop just come around, yo. Ain't gotta tell us you finish. Come around with the car. Damn. When we see you in the aisle with the car, we'll know you coming around.
Speaker 2: Damn. Man, I'll be watching something back there. Please come on home.
Speaker 1: Man, And he that's funny, that's right, you know, Can I can I tell you something I don't want I don't mean to do this. I don't mean to do this. When you get on the plane, right, and they come around they tell you, can you fasten your seat belt on the plane for sake of precaution. And I always think to myself, like if I'm not sure what the seatbelt gonna do if anything was to happen. So you know, I don't be wanting to auger, but I always thought about that. They'd be so hell being on that goddamn seatbelt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they talk about that, and they talk about that seat cushion is a flotation.
Speaker 3: If that player goes down, I ain't gonna be to use my seat cushion. I don't pop. Did it about to put it next to my faith? I about to throw that walk go to the seat because you're gonna do play now mess have messed up everybody?
Speaker 1: Man boy? Yeah you know I ain't. I ain't. I'm not ain't from the talk about that. I ain't.
Speaker 2: But but you know what, I go ahead faster mine because they make it seem like it's life or death if you don't have to there and that seat that seet back to the full upright, and a lot of position like the plane won't start.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ma'am, where the plane start? If I don't have to see better.
Speaker 1: Damn it, boy, if they be on it, listen, I don't I don't argue with them. I just I just I just fastened up. You know, I always bring the seat up right. And it's just I mean, obviously it's protocol. They have guidelines and rules that they have to follow. Yeah, and the hindsight we like, really think about it ain't gonna help if anything happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes that makes Let the plane won't crak if my seat do they fasten on your phone?
Speaker 1: If your phone, like your phone is gonna mess up with the with the with the electronics stuff up front. If you on you god damn phone, well if you find if that's the case, oh yo, don't argue either.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Man. He and they broke. They spent, I said, ma'am, it's broke.
Speaker 2: Boom boom, I said, ma'am, I told you, bro.
Speaker 3: You think I'm lying?
Speaker 1: What happened? You go to dinner, you with your girl.
Speaker 3: You order your audio food like that.
Speaker 1: You audio food. She ordered what she won't. But when the come see on your plate if you want to why you order chicken? You order simon, get your hand out my.
Speaker 2: Plate yes, or I should have ordered what you you want some of this because you're not gonna get no more of this?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to? Hey? Hey, hey, give me which you want? You want some state right now?
Speaker 2: You can't get what I got because you know I'm gonna I'm gonna get You know what I'm saying, don't you. I'm gonna get that five right right? You can't get that, but I can get yourself to close to it. Now, what would you like to real buy? You like the You like the sir liar, You like the of the plate because I'm the only one at the table to eat the five hundred dollars steak?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, bring it back again, bring it back, bring it back? Where the can you find a five dollar steak? Oh? You just by.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: At higher restaurants they serve a five and it all depends on how many hours did you get. But I go, I go to my restaurant five because my jersey number no. A five Japanese wagoo Oh.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you that had the wag? Remember I don't know, I don't know what if I went. I don't know where I went, but it was in strips. You heard me like it was. It was like tiny strips. They were like yeah yeah, yea, yeah yeah yah yeah yeah yeah really soft intended, butter oh that thing like being honest with you.
Speaker 2: So would I go when I go to my place in Atlanta, chops, panels appreciate you taking care of your boy.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: They normally once they know it coming in, they already know he mister start, we got you. Hey, whatever you want. So normally I get like, sometimes I feel it, you know, but pockets, you know, I'll be looking at I'll do it. I think I go twelve ounces, but normally normally I go eight to ten, and I don't go Funny.
Speaker 1: I can't remember where I was at. I can't remember where I was at. And honestly, you know, I'll do anything once I try anything once, you know, and I haven't. I haven't said I haven't been back to get the wagon again. But but it was good. It was good, and it was different for me, who you know, frequents the waffle house and I get to stay from waffle house. Who frequents no regular restaurant?
Speaker 2: No, you mean hundred dollars an ounce? Somebody say it's a hundred dollars a pound. No, it's one hundred dollars an ounce. Ain't no pound. You get a pound, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna pay them. You're gonna pay six of the dollar.
Speaker 2: But it's good. But it's good to try to treat myself. Sometimes I don't go every time, but normally I like I like the real buy. I normally do the river. I like flavor. For cuts of meat, I.
Speaker 3: Do the real buy.
Speaker 2: Uh. I prefer not to have it bone in, but sometimes the restaurant only have bone in, and then I'll go to something else.
Speaker 3: I'll probably get the filet of the siry line.
Speaker 1: But uh, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But I used to get chicken. I used to go to the steak house and get chicken chicken. But they used to take care of me because when I would go, when I went to sleep, when I travel, if I went for three days or less, I took my food with me. So I would take enough food for three days, bring it to the hotel. The hotel would warm it up for me. I hey, have the guy come up there and get it. Have them have him put a refrigerat in my room. They would come and get it, or they would store it downstairs. I would call down, bring it up. Obviously, I'd give them, you know, give them forty to bring it up and I would eat. That's that's how, That's how I did it.
Speaker 1: I know I had the wagon beefast. God damned Jeff Rubies when I was in Cincinnati, Jeff.
Speaker 3: Ruby, waggon what wagon you had?
Speaker 1: The beef wagon?
Speaker 3: Wag wag?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry how you spelling? How you spelled ygu okay w okay, w w a g u waggle.
Speaker 3: W a g y. Oh so the y salard, Yeah, but you got to say.
Speaker 1: It waggy wagging you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I had that. I don't know if you've been to the Precinct or Jeff Ruby Steakhouse in Cincinnati, but that's where I was when I had the waggy u and it was good. It was It was a great experience. It's something I won't do again, though, because I'm not paying that kind of money. You pay top dollar and based on the price point of the steak. You understand why. I understood why once I ate it, because I ain't never felt nothing so so off and buttery like that. Oh you have a touch of woman's skin, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Saw I would like to think I got I got three kids unless they lie to.
Speaker 1: Me that that's what that's what that that that that that waggy what waggy? You taste like feel like I feel just real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh but I like you look.
Speaker 2: Look I'm saying like when I go, I mean when I take when I go out, because somebody ash Yeah, I'm like, you know, you do not have to order what you like to get your uuh what the shashimi? What is the uh sushi? Ash everywhere we go? You do not have to order sushi. We go to a gas station, do that, y'all have sushi at the gas Let me get Let me get the sushi and let me get let me fill up more pump face.
Speaker 1: That's funny, man.
Speaker 2: But that's way. When she at the hotel, you don't you let ask come to your room. If anybody hungry, why you went and you're.
Speaker 3: Getting my room and now you're hungry?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh oh she get she get crabbed.
Speaker 2: I look at her when she when she crab you order the crab cakes?
Speaker 3: Okay I did.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, I look at you when you order you get found money and you get this, you come in my room you get crab cake.
Speaker 3: And oh and she get two entredes. She ain't what you get one? You're bad, y'all.
Speaker 1: Be y'all be good over there.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: Lookmay I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 3: We were on.
Speaker 2: The road a lot and uh and the team they do a great job. Jordan had George because you know, everywhere I go would have to do so, you know, because he set up the equipment in the hotel room.
Speaker 3: You know, he's.
Speaker 2: Capturing content behind the scenes. So he he goes and so it works. It's great that hopefully he don't get a wife anytime soon, starts having that family because he he go, he's gonna best the rotation up.
Speaker 3: But I think I think he likes traveling, He likesl.
Speaker 1: What would be the terminology for for what Jordan does like like uh not videographer? What would it be?
Speaker 2: Well, he's all that he's a social uh uh my social media, my content.
Speaker 3: He captured all the content.
Speaker 1: Your content be so goddamn dope. Man, I need man, I'm just I'm man funk. I need to get my ship together. Man, I need to travel with me that you know that wouldn't mind flying spirit someone that wouldn't mind eating at the places that I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck with that, huh, good luck with that one y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he do everything pre content too, Like I want people taking pictures like when I'm stepping out, but I'm stepping you know, and I'm talking to people and you know, hugging people, and I just I ain't, I don't, I ain't got nothing. Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: But he's uh, he's in the Uh, he's in the chat. So Jordan knows stuff. Hey, you know, we leaving such and such a time when who said that? Well, so basically he's on the chain with him, Ash, Shelley, c J. All the people like that. I'm the last to know. I'm the last to note. Just hey, Shelley gives me the heads up. I need you to in advance, and were gone. I got a suitcase always packed. Toilet tree is already packed. I just had to put you know, change of clothes stuff in there and we off off to the race. Dwayne Rod Johnson is coming clean about some recent reports of his behavior on the set. The report are legiens. He peas in a bottle to save time. Yeah, that happens, he told you refer now he sometimes leaves himself at work. Oh, Joe, have you ever had an emergency bathroom situation and had the pee on model?
Speaker 1: There's footage of me peeing on the sideline on all my highlights. I never forget SEDJN. Spenson is sitting on one side of me, Reggie Kelly, who was a tight end at the time, sitting on the right side of me, and y'all closing. Let me use the bathroom real quick on the middle of the field, in the middle of the game, so I didn't have to run to the locker room. I am not missing the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We normally go on the sideline. We go in a plastic bag, you know.
Speaker 2: We kneeled down in front of you know, they got those trunks, they got taped and all that stuff in there.
Speaker 3: We kneeled down and go in the bag.
Speaker 1: Right right between the two gatorade things, the big gator that hold us, you know, right behind him. No, I ain't ain't going the whay. Yeah, so I understand the rock, especially as dedicated as he is to his craft and listen, one of the best, if he's not still the highest paid, you know person in Hollywood, and one of them I understand it.
Speaker 3: Now. Practice was a different thing.
Speaker 2: We had run up you know, we run up in the woods or something and then run back down the hill unless you had to go you know, two had to go down. Yeah, sometimes you got to do number three. You got to do one and two. So you definitely got to go inside for that. But oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 2: I mean, you be surprised how many times guys go to the bathroom on the sideline. A woman is going viral for having to cancer her honeymoon after two hundred and seventy guests, wedding only gave three thousand in cash, including one person who gave ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Old on wait, whoa, whoa, she mad and she only got three only because she max she only got three thousand. Oh so she's trying to the money from what she paid for the wedding. Is that that's basically sounded.
Speaker 3: Like slow yah, oh Joe. We just got just what she said. Here's a story.
Speaker 2: We just got married yesterday and we spent sixty k on our wedding with our guests count of two hundred and seventy. We worked our butt off and pushed so many bills, rent, et cetera. Only taking out a loan a four thousand from my mom and demanding it back. By the end of the month, we received three thousand and cass checks total and cards only. We're like freaking out, really devastating because we thought we could get at least ten thousand of the Lord's card amount with ten dollars. Has this happened to anyone else? How do you move past this? It's really eating at both of us our lives. Just really disappointed about it. We were supposed to lead Monday for our honeymoon, but we canceled it instantly after opening everything. We literally couldn't buy a plane ticket. You're supposed to have already got that, infreciate, Joe. We couldn't blind plane tickets and we're going to buy them this morning because we booked a hotel for free with points.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, do me a favor, man, Help me understand that what is the average cost of us regular folk?
Speaker 3: Not you us regular I think the average cost of a wedding is about fifty grand. It is about thirty to fifty.
Speaker 1: And it's economy. What is you talking about? People can't afford that.
Speaker 3: Clearly, the average cost of a wedding is thirst.
Speaker 1: That makes a little bit more sense. That makes a little bit more sense. So, I mean, when you think about it, if you really can't afford to have a wedding, why we I think we're people today are more quart up with the aesthetics, aesthetics and the look and just saying oh I got married, not with marriage actually entails, you know, and BEUNI five forty fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Who buys but who gets married O Joe and plans a wedding, gonna go through it with the hopes of recouping their money from gifts from family and friends. I ain't buying no damn house and hope I win the lottery to pay for it. I should already have that lined up. How I'm going to pay?
Speaker 1: Sound good? I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, they plan around, they planning. They couldn't afford that. They couldn't afford that. Yeh, that's that's their fault, as they fault. And six, you're gonna stay with your budget to people people in the chat, yo, listen, listen to me, yop. We got to learn to act our wage. We need to learn to act our wage. Many of us are living way above our means and any little money we get. We're trying to look a certain way, trying to dress a certain way, and just trying to cater to people that don't even care about us to live this yes certain way.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, it's just the wedding is for the guess. I ain't trying to press y'all. Maybe we're good, yea good, okay, yeah yeah, yeah yeah listen, but I hope half the time of a bunch of the I'm gonna be there. It ain't gonna laugh talking. They're gonna be talking issue about you as you're walking down a lot. It ain't gonna last long.
Speaker 3: I bet you. I give it a year. I give it you years. But they there to eat up your food and talk about everybody in there.
Speaker 2: Now you won't damn my brother, sister, my kids, my mom and her family. I'm gonna have about six people. I'll let you tripple me up. You can have eighteen. But they're gonna being packed in the court now where they're gonna be packed that in the courthouse. Man, I'm not paying no. One hundred thousand, two hundred thousan dollars.
Speaker 3: For those Damn America. Dollars.
Speaker 2: Man, please, no, no, I'm not even playing that in rubies, rupers or whatever they whatever, whatever currency of pay so nature whatever.
Speaker 1: No, Hey, you still got your suit for the wedding. Yeah, I do, all right, but a grim.
Speaker 3: But I'm getting what you my money. You don't have me go out there and get go get some linen.
Speaker 1: I know one thing. I'm getting married on February. You heard me all, I know you finished. Let me finish that.
Speaker 3: Stay with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting married in February. I don't I don't know who it's gonna be. But when that god damned they come, I'm walking down the hour was somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I know who it's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Wait hold, let me take my glasses off. Now, I'm forty six years old. Man, I ain't got time to be playing what you're trying to do. What I mean, I mean, whoever's gonna be. I'm walking down that mother doll in February.
Speaker 2: I done got the well, I ain't going if it if it, if it ain't my niece, I ain't going.
Speaker 1: You know what if you if you don't show up, that's fine, and I have you what I must to fall out.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, I tell you what when I preach, when that when the middles say that anybody objected this wedding to speak, now hold your peach, object the object this same right, the same right. I'm having my own, my joy, gonna have you a bike? I'm having my bike. I've been knowing around two kids. Chill a good woman. Oh yo, tell you right now, I don't know who. I don't I don't agree with you being with oo hey me personally, I don't like you. Hey, we're not gonna accept you, but not camp family not accepting you.
Speaker 1: I know how you feel. But sometime sometime in life, sometime you got you got you gotta you gotta ship looking great, ship looking shouldn't looking kind of grim right now? Boy, So you know you might as well get it to get it through your head, and I get it through your skull. You know it might not, It might not.
Speaker 3: No can do I repe to who you want it.
Speaker 1: But I'm walking down that aisle. Come goddamn February because I'm finna be old. I'm I'm gonna be old. I ain't I ain't got time, I ain't got I ain't got time to play. I ain't got time to play. You got got me, I'm gonna be drunk. I'm gonna be on that La Portier. I am not responsible for what I say. Let me tell you something. I'm gonna have open ball. I got three people performing and I listened. I already already paid my deposits to for for the performers. I don't paid. I don't paid for the junk and new to come perform, keithy Waatt, Brian McKnight coming, Anthony Hamilton, John Legend, you know. And it's too late. Now, it's too late, you know.
Speaker 2: So I mean either I don't, I don't know what I'm gonna use your ceremony to get married my damnself. Then, since you got on offer boar, but you're gonna save me an ass load of money. Hey we are, baby, We already gotta benu. We already got the act. You ain't got ragged that. Hey, yeah, guys, we gotta be so we don't and people like sometimes they've asked why we don't really show a whole lot of stuff O Joe, and that we gotta we got a copyright, and so we got about another what we got two copyrights. So for the next ninety days. Okay, we got fifty five days. We've already done thirty five of them. And so and what happens, guys if you use somebody else, and I guess what happened was this is what happened, O Joe, and I don't even I've never shared this with you. Is that you remember that we showed the clip of travel with m being on the field of UCS and he was talking to Trap, he was talking to Travis and he's talking to Shador. Okay, Ash got the footage from the end of it from Twitter. We didn't know whose it was. I mean, they had already been tweeted, blah blah blah, all all of a sudden, all over it was everywhere. Well, the guy that putage that it was, he put a thing into YouTube. YouTube flagged us so in the pop so they took they took it down. Not only did they take it down, the money that we would have that we would have made. He god, yes, no, check this out. We had so now what we did? You know, we cut it. We had a breakout clip. It was the same clip, but he said we had posted it again, So they took that one down. Gave us a second copyright infringement and gave him the monetization.
Speaker 3: From the clip. So he took our money and he took all he took it off. That's that's fine. I got a problem with that.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is the two strikes, wee get a third strike, they take Nightcap down.
Speaker 3: So we got no channel. So that's why we've been extra careful.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, then what happened is that we reached out and tried to have a conversation. He wanted to come on Nightcap spend at least five to ten minutes talking.
Speaker 3: He wanted us to promote.
Speaker 2: He wanted us to do a segment about that video every single a breakout clip with him every single week. In other words, to make him I'm not gonna get too far into it. He wanted us to. He wanted us to leave the video permanently, so to make a long story short, he wanted us to build his YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Hold on, that was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Man, we got to put our shasties on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He took our money.
Speaker 3: Man, bro, don't worry.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I like the way he moved, though, I don't like. Man.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. It is what it is. Had we had we known, well, we don't see. Oh yo, do you know how much money that I lost from that Cat Williams clip? Probably if I had got a lot like Joe Rogan, you can't use Joe Rogan clips. Had I just set it up, say you can't use my clips? I probably it's said we've added like one hundred and fifty million bus just on my YouTube channel. We probably would have done five hundred six hundred million views. And what what I've made you probably triple it. I said, don't worry about we.
Speaker 1: Gonna get that back.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: Back, yeah, for sure. But that was that was that was.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna preach.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna for sure.
Speaker 2: But my thing was, bro, I said, Bro, we don't have no problem bringing you on, but you're not gonna tell us how long we gotta have you own four You're not gonna tell us we have to leave your biddy up for perpetuity. You're not gonna tell us we've got to promote your your your channel.
Speaker 3: That ain't happening. We got them, and.
Speaker 2: He wanted he wanted us on all the channels, media channels to follow him, and he wanted me to follow him.
Speaker 1: Simmy, Simme is information.
Speaker 3: No, we're good.
Speaker 1: Hey, can ask your question. Guess what he worked for Colorado for the buck? Yeah, because I'm going to the game next weekend.
Speaker 2: No, but the thing is, oo, it's all good. Look, we're gonna stay. We're gonna stay out of fifty five days.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get We're gonna were.
Speaker 2: Go nah nah, hell nah, we're gonna. We're gonna. We're gonna get. We're gonna get those those two things removed. And we're gonna be because what happens is that it slows the viewership. Now we're not as the algorithm doesn't recommend us like it was dead. That's why if you notice, if you notice our subscribers have slowed.
Speaker 1: You know what I could do Now, I know I got the connection. I know the people like YouTube, I know the CEO. So if we need even to make a call, let me know. Okay, No, we're good.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna, we're gonna book, We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna. Wait up, we've been great for thirty five days. We got fifty five more days, So fifty five more days, so by back like the twentieth of December. We're gonna be straight, but it's a valuable lesson. I'm ash moving forward, team moving Forward, reach out ask because a lot of times like they'll reach out, like house high lights and people, they'll reach out. Can we use can we use this? Can I use that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't know.
Speaker 2: We didn't know because but a lot because we didn't know who it was, we're blown to like if somebody had something out there. I was like, okay, sure, but a lot of people will reach out seanon. Can we use this clip from Club Shashae? Can we use this from Nightcap?
Speaker 3: Sure? No problem, no problem, But we didn't.
Speaker 2: Had we known, we would have gone through the steps, just like people go through the steps when it comes to shape, when it comes to Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, but we didn't know. But it's a lesson learned, you live and learn. Ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got, he got, he got the money that we would have made from that episode and that clip.
Speaker 3: It's all good, O yo, progress.
Speaker 1: Because one thing, by god, he got favored. Now okay, come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. Yeah, well he tried to, and I was like I thought about it. I said, nah, nah, I said, Nah, we're not We're not negotiate with a terrorists. You're not gonna hold us hostage. We are made an honest mistake, Bro, You actually you actually think we did this on purpose.
Speaker 1: It's the world we live in.
Speaker 3: I think we did this on purpose.
Speaker 1: It's the world we live in. Most people are they're they're opportunistic, especially when they've known you made an honest mistake.
Speaker 3: It's all good. Nah. I know. I don't want him to get banned. I don't want I would not reach out.
Speaker 2: I would not tell time to do anything because I want the young brother to make his money.
Speaker 3: I want him to get his money.
Speaker 2: And he felt this was the best way for him to try to like come up by all me, do what you need to do, Bro.
Speaker 3: But hear that.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, he took food on both our tables.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't the only one that lost out. But everybody, I mean everybody. You know what I'm saying. Oh you we got a big staff here. Hell, I didn't know until we had I had.
Speaker 3: A meeting people.
Speaker 2: Goddamn twenty. When you add up nightcap and a club sha twenty and that's not even that's not even talking about Shelley, just just the people because light captains every single day. So we got I mean, as we're talking, oh Joe, we probably already got to clip up with Alabama, we probably already got that posted.
Speaker 3: We got people doing rafts, We got to people doing editing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, we got producers and everything. We got people damn near working around the clock to spit out it. Hey cut it and it's gonna go out a certain amount of time. So yeah, it's a it's a it's a big undertaking. It's a lot of you know, people think, oh, you know you can do this, if do you do it right? Because I wanted to look professionally done. I always wanted to be the best. I want people to like, Okay, look at the lighting, look at X, Y and Z, look at the graphics. And we're always trying to see we have graphics for every segment. We have a ticker. We try to have it. We try to be as professional as we possibly can because we believe our viewing and listening audience, because they're giving us their eyes and their ears, they deserve the absolute best. And I'm not gonna be standing here and try to save money while short changing the fans that listen to Club shap Shape, that listen to Nightcap, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So I just want you guys to know that we do everything we possibly can to bring you the best single show every single night. Every night that we're on Sunday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Club Shay Shape, we pay a Hey, we spend as.
Speaker 3: Tons of money.
Speaker 2: I mean, just for the sites when we go on the road, you know, we spent I think.
Speaker 3: For location fees.
Speaker 2: Just for Club Sha Shape, we spent three quarters of a million dollars. That's not including the camera pool. I'm just saying for the venue that we go use, that's what we spend because we want to make sure it's right. We want to make sure it's done right. And so we because I believe, I believe my fans deserve that. I believe people that listen to Nightcap if they're gonna take time out of their schedule. And that's why I'm so hard on the crew. I say, these people, you got these people standing up midnight, one, two, three in the morning, and we're gonna give them. No, We're not gonna do that. That's not what we're gonna do. And I understand things happen, but the damn sure better not happen more than once. Uh So for the next fifty five days, guys, we can't show y'all no video. I said all that. I said all that chat to tell y'all we can't show y'all no videos. One escape monkey has been captured. The forty three others are still on the loose. See, he was the guy. He was like, look here, you let them capture you, and that give us auty to get further away.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be too hard to find the monkeys now because where where wherever's trees at, that's where they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you're right, bro, make too much bread to have a join the count. You're damn right. Uh yeah, man, But in South Carolina, do you know how far they can go?
Speaker 1: They won't They won't be hard to find because yeah, they traveling packs. Huh, they ain't splitting up.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, yeah, oh yo.
Speaker 2: Do you know they could They could would South Carolina, they could be a North Carolina, they could be Virginia, they could be organ don't tell them where the little more folds.
Speaker 1: Are somebody gonna spot them?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: Season?
Speaker 2: Hey you saw Playing of the Eighth, if you saw Season had the things organized they I don't want him to catch him. I want him to I want him to go. I wish i'd see him. I'm an organized the trip to get them back to where they come from.
Speaker 3: What they got?
Speaker 1: What I know they probably they probably small, probably small monkeys. They can't be chimpanzees because they were the court. Then I know it ain't no damn gorillas. They too damn big. It gotta be the uh I forgot he pronounced it? Remember the Hangover? Remember the movie The Hangover. They gotta pronounce it a pachucken or something. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, probably a probably a bunch of those.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, yes see, I'll tell you it's cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not that big. They're not that big, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, so'esis.
Speaker 2: But it's not spelled like it's not spelled like Reese's the candy bars our age. Mh. But I oul organized a little thing to get them back where y'all from. They tell me where they' from?
Speaker 1: I say, look, hey, got you'all at a gascar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was trying to say that's what you said. Capuchin.
Speaker 1: Capuchin.
Speaker 2: The all females are they weigh about seven pounds. They're by the size of teddyberry.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what you're talking about, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Alpha Genesis breedes the monkeys to sell for medical and other research around the world. These the species, what makes them so unique and so special, O Joe. They share about ninety three of the DNA with a human. So when you test these drugs and you test these treatments on them, they infect them with certain diseases and illness, and you can run a test on them.
Speaker 1: The volume