Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he Armsdronget.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I could get a note from my doctor that says Jack's not supposed to work in temperatures less than forty degrees.
Speaker 1: As poor circulation.
Speaker 2: Live from Studio C see signor a dimpli lit.
Speaker 1: Brune deep with them the bowels.
Speaker 2: Of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, And on this Tuesday, we are under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: I don't know, who do you want to go with today?
Speaker 2: Mohammad al Jolani, the guy everybody's looking at, Seria Daniel Penny quit it, thank God to say on that one. You know, we're going to talk about the shooter, maniac Punk eventually. But I don't want to give these guys name the names. I don't want to make them famous.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either.
Speaker 2: Everybody's talking about this guy's name, but he should not be a household name.
Speaker 1: His victim perhaps should be yeah, yeah, Why why memorize the names of all these people?
Speaker 2: I just do not I've never understood that well, we're in the media, so kind of you know, as we're going I disagree. I disagree. I think the media should specifically not say their names. Yeah, I know we've had this discussion many times. Yeah, you have the delusional piece of crap that's his name. It just popped into my head. Here's an angle I haven't heard anybody brought up. Bring up, and you might be the person that can answer it. I know we have a number of listeners who are super into the whole protecting your rights against the state sort of thing, and this particular thing the way it goes with the cops, and I'm glad the guy's caught. He says he's either crazy or a evil scumbag, or a combination of the two. But if I'm sitting under McDonald's and the cops walk up and say, hey, were you in New York last week, why wouldn't I say, none of your business.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. But but what what happens if I do?
Speaker 2: What if that guy had said, I'm not telling you, and if they just said I want to see your idea, I'm not giving it to him, and I want to eat my cheeseburger. So what would have happened at that point, Well, it depends on the circumstance. If it was that circumstance, they would have probably just cuffed him or something because of what a suspicion of whatever weapons offenses or something. You can, uh, you know, probable causes, because probably I will cause probably I wanted to handcuff you, all right, I would tell you, which, Yeah, makes me a little uncomfortable. I mean, in this case, obviously the guy needed to be got. But the idea of the cops walking up and saying and question you about where you ben and checking your idea while you're eating your burger. Maybe it's because I'm reading so much about Libya and Rack and you know the way those kind of governments act. I know that that's where you can get Yeah, I just although I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from. The guy murdered somebody in cold blood. The cops were pretty sure they had him and just said you've been in New York lately to see how he'd react, And he reacted by his eyes getting wide and he sat there silently shaking.
Speaker 1: So they don't have to get a warrant or anything to.
Speaker 2: Say, how you doing no, no too, And you don't have to answer no. They don't have to get a warrant to cuff him or anything like that. They could just think that he's the guy. That's that that's the way it works.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you can arrest somebody on suspicion of anything.
Speaker 2: If you've ever dealt with this, experience it on either end of it. Give us a text to nine one six.
Speaker 1: No, no it's not. It's four one five. I almost gave my homophone number. That'd be a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Nine five KFTC is the other I have if he First of all, I'm not sure if he had been sitting at my McDonald's that I would have recognized him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would or not.
Speaker 2: I feel like I see ten guys that look like that in my college town every single day.
Speaker 1: I was just reading a really interesting piece.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can squeeze it in later about there's like a range of ability to identify faces from people who are called super recognizers. I think it is they could pass a stranger and then four weeks later pass him again.
Speaker 1: Think I saw that guy on the street.
Speaker 2: And then there's those of us who struggle, like I know I know this person, I can't figure out who they are. But science has looked into this and yeah, this is huge. It's almost like musical talent. Really, I didn't know that as it's similar to remembering people's names, similar sort of thing. Probably, Yeah, I've always assumed I don't remember people's names out of like self centeredness. I figure I don't need to know who you are, so I don't remember it. Maybe it's the same way with pompus just day, the same way faces. I think, I don't care who you are, So I'm not putting this in my memory banks where it's so you're luckily some of you who care about humanity might remember their faces.
Speaker 1: But so there's Sally could be both, but I think you may have an excuse.
Speaker 2: So there's the I'm not sure if he'd been sitting at my McDonald's I would have even thought twice about it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So there's that, And then, uh, how come no family or friends reached out to the cops. I mean they talked to his parents, who were horrified he'd been They didn't know where he'd been for a while. They he'd been out of touch, and like, how did they not look at the TeV and say, oh my god, that's him and call the police.
Speaker 1: That's a good question that might come out someday. They might have been trying to reach him. Who knows, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This story reminds me of the in my little burg in uh In in California, we had a want to be serial killer who killed a couple of people a couple of years ago. Very similar story. Kind of a star student athlete. Everybody liked him, parents lost track of him for a little whit goes on a murdering spree, and everybody's like, what, that's impossible. So I just wonder if and that guy's brain broke somehow, I wonder if this guy's brain broke. No, I doubt it, judging from what I've seen and heard, it's possible, I think. But this guy seems much more like because I know the guy you're talking about, the knife murderer guy, and he was had you know, the standard early twenties onset of psychosis, his serious mental illness.
Speaker 1: This guy is different.
Speaker 2: And it finally occurred to me how to describe this Because I'm always talking about how ideology can trump intelligence and ideology squash his wisdom it just makes them shut up. It just it bullies them, and they no longer can exert their control.
Speaker 1: It's like being in love. It's gotta be. Will you get so swept up in ideological fervor you start doing things you'd never do, You start ignoring your better judgment, you get swept away into these idiotic ideas.
Speaker 2: I've got some examples of the miter uh. But yeah, this guy absolutely stinks of over educated, progressive upper cruster who got swept up in ideology. He's the modern incarnation of Patty Hurst or whatever other would be brave revolutionary their their prep school spawned this time.
Speaker 1: All those kids at Columbia last year.
Speaker 2: Exactly, all the pro hamas kafia wearing dip asses on college campuses, exactly. That's actually what I thought of, maybe leading the show with was yet another over educated, uh liberal white kid, although there are plenty of liberal brown and black kids who are also freaking lunatics john progressive. But there's something extra to it, because you are you are, There's there's that whole I'm speaking on, behalf of the downtrodden thing that happens with the white over educated people and a desperation to like ala your feelings of white guilt.
Speaker 1: So that's an extra energy there. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find this quote that I grabbed the other day that fits in with what you're saying. I'll find it somewhere. It was a Dustyevsky quote, but it's about, you know, everybody has to believe in some sort of ideology and then they go way too far with it, can go way too far with it. And it's happened, you know, with all religions, and but that that's what's going on with a lot of this fight the man, whether it's climate change or trans or whatever it is, you glatch onto it and it makes you crazy, like you were just saying, I mean, you take it to am a crusader level.
Speaker 1: Right, right.
Speaker 2: And there are many sayings throughout history about being you know, beware of your passions or you know, is moderation that sort of thing, And it's.
Speaker 1: Gotta be because like I mean, you can even like get crazy into fishing or something and spend a zillion dollars and buy like everything love boats and the rods and the real and the loures, and you just go nuts and then you got five thousand dollars worth of gear in the corner of the garage, and all of a sudden you realize you don't like worms, and you're done well.
Speaker 2: And then but that's fine. You squandered a bunch of money. You sell it at a garage sale. Somebody gets a rod for a chief. I mean, all right, the humanity can struggle onward, but when it's the ideological I'm young, I'm energetic.
Speaker 1: I've got just enough education to be dangerous.
Speaker 2: I want to change the world the angry young man syndrome, although it's mostly women, or at least a lot of women these days.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. It's a car with no brakes.
Speaker 2: This murderous nut job was valedictorian at a forty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Private high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well he'd been going there for sixth through twelfth grade.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, it came from plenty of money, right, I had to be angry about something angry about.
Speaker 2: Korey's going to bring down corporate America. He is a fan of the unibomber. I'm murdering some guy in cold blood, shooting him in the back. Just enjoy living in a cage. Luigi yeah, let's start to shoe. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Tuesday, December tenth, the year twenty twenty four. Life will not be a born twenty four or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Let's leap in action that officially according to f SEC rules and regulations, here we go at Mark.
Speaker 1: They ask him, have you been to New York recently?
Speaker 3: And he starts shaking, and that's when the police officers, including the one who arrested him. He's been on the job now only six months. That's the moment when they knew that they had him.
Speaker 1: You seem nervous. Why you're shaking, Why you're sweating.
Speaker 2: I got one of those bad quarter pounders with cheese, man, these things.
Speaker 1: I think it's the onions.
Speaker 2: Wah excuse me, wah ummmm.
Speaker 1: He's got to be some level of crazy.
Speaker 2: Though you're on you're maybe the most wanted person in America right now, and you're sitting at McDonald's eating in the middle of the day. It doesn't seem like what you do. Ideology leads to crazy all the time. How does the time? How does the bag of mail look today a plus very strong cool. I already gave you the text line, we got a lot today, stay with us.
Speaker 1: I gotta get some Christmas music up in here.
Speaker 2: Michael, Christmas is two weeks from tomorrow's two weeks?
Speaker 1: You anti Christmas? Is this your war on Christmas? It's Michael's Warren Christmas.
Speaker 2: If you say Merry Christmas to me gets very angry type holidays you nazi Wow. I was at my son's Christmas band concert last night, which was also a fundraiser for the band department, and they had a silent auction and I walked away with an apple pie and a homemade cheesecake by lurking around the silent auction table as you have to do, and getting in at the end and.
Speaker 1: Going bick out a circle like a like a bird of prey. There's why.
Speaker 2: But I need a giant cheesecake and an apple pie at my house like I need my eyes gouged out. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day.
Speaker 1: We're focusing on family this week. Got two George's for you.
Speaker 2: First, George Bernard Shaw A happy family is but an earlier heaven that is awesome. Well, it's just you know, both you know, my wife and I and our kids have frequently said, the more they learn and the more they see and live, the more grateful we are that.
Speaker 1: You know, we all get along.
Speaker 2: And then so that's George Bernard Shaw with a beautiful, beautiful thought of happy families, but in earlier heaven than this, George from George Burns. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close knit family in another city.
Speaker 1: The funny one.
Speaker 2: Yes, he his point mail bag, drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. I wish I could answer more of them.
Speaker 1: I do a few.
Speaker 2: It's just there's so many and and but it's so great to hear from so many of you. Except the angry idiots not so much, y'all.
Speaker 1: Note for Martin here, guys, you often remind us that words make a lot of difference.
Speaker 2: Liberals are people who believe in free speech and freedom of thought. Progressives believe that if you disagree with him, you're a bad person and must be canceled. Let's remember to not sugarcoat progressives by calling them liberals. Yeah, there should be there should be a more care paid attention to those two terms. Yeah, well said Martin. No, uh no, objection JT and Livermore with a couple of musical takes today is a man of many interests. Holy cow, jay Z has been drawn into the Diddy scandal.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this means? Don't you? Or you know what this means, don't you?
Speaker 2: It means that of the three self made hip hop billionaires, Kanye West is the most.
Speaker 1: Honorable slash normal. Who saw that coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's his own worst victim. I think Dre's a billionaire. He hasn't done anything. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah two doctor Dre. Yeah, he's busy the pandemic. You know, he's very busy during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Of course, sure, of course he's as much a real doctor as doctor Jill, for instance. So then I love this.
Speaker 2: Michael, Do you have our clip of the year from a couple of years handy that I requested?
Speaker 1: Robert sent this along? Or is it Bob?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Robert, he said the fruits of the free press bone appetite. I was reading about the person of interest in the United CEO Healthcare United Healthcare CEO killing. When I saw this, I was relieved to see that journalism lives. The headline of the story was what was Luigi Mangione doing in the McDonald's And then a couple of paragraphs in it said, according to authorities, he was sitting there eating.
Speaker 4: The season one actually walking away with a cheesecake there after the cheesecake factory was looted.
Speaker 1: Unclear where they may have gotten that.
Speaker 2: So what was he doing inside the McDonald's. He was sitting eating McDonald's food. So that's been nailed down.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: And then JT and Livermore's other musical take, Joe says that there's more way to skin a cat. We were discussing that expression in the origin of it yesterday, I guess, and partly on the podcast, right, the One More Thing podcast, to which I say, well, they're skinning the cats, they're skinning the dogs, they're skinning the pets of the people who live there. They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're eating the pets of the.
Speaker 1: People that live there. All right, thank you for that. Let's see, do we have time for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess we do.
Speaker 2: A nice note from z here kind of weird the heart, oh talk about some weird social dynamics.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird.
Speaker 2: The hardcore left is making a Robin hood of out of this United Healthcare CEO shooter. Well they all names their kid Luigi posted Italy, nineteen forties.
Speaker 1: Anyway he wants to know. Ryan Thompson, the.
Speaker 2: Evil health executive, was, by all accounts, a regular, hard working family man. Came up from a working class family, graduating from the University of Iowa, worked hard for decades to make his way up to corporate ladder. Say what you want about United Healthcare as a company and perhaps some of his choices, but excuse me, I got an inch in my throat. But Brian was a hard working man with loving family who didn't come come from money, but earned his way up the ladder. By contrast, good old boy Luigi, who a disturbing number of women on Twitter having the Ted Bundy reaction, over comes from absurd wealth. He went to a forty thousand dollars year prep school for f's sake, then proceeds to be a frat bro at pen gets his way into the tech industry, becomes a pseudo intellectual LinkedIn, pro proceeds to experiment on psychedelics until he loses his mind, goes to New York City and murders someone in cold blood. Just don't understand the social dynamics of the hard left turning someone they would for all intents and purposes utterly despise into a folk here all because they don't like the company who's ceo killed.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because so much of.
Speaker 2: The support from this progressive point of view is exactly him, his sort. Yeah, and by the way, even if the CEO is a scumbag, that's not the way we can run a country where you shoot, you assassinate people to try to win your arguments. We've got a lot more news on the way to stay with us, arm Strong and getty.
Speaker 5: Daniel Penny cleared of all criminal charges in that deadly chokehold that took the life of Jordan Neely on a New York City subway. After five days of deliberations, a jury finding the twenty six year old marine veteran not guilty of criminally negligent homicide. Authorities say nearly suffered from mental illness and drug addiction. The defense maintaining Penny never intended to kill, all twelve jurors voting not guilty on that remaining lesser charge.
Speaker 1: All twelve.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, Alvin Bragg, I was gonna call him a bunch of names that don't really mean anything as opposed to just Marxist. Try to destroy the idiot idiot. Uh so frustrated that this ever e been got off the ground. But they want to get to the evil, evil Alvin Bragg sooner or later.
Speaker 1: But thank goodness, it wants the direction it did.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people very happy that Daniel Penny is a free man today. Not this guy, one of the leaders of Black Lives Matter in New York.
Speaker 1: We need some black visialities. That's right. People want to jump up, ain't choke us, ain't kill us for being loud. How about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us. Right, I'm tie it tie it called.
Speaker 2: Forget the long version of that where he and his cohorts say Daniel Penny is not welcome on the streets of New York.
Speaker 1: The NYPD doesn't police these streets.
Speaker 2: We do so if you're a leader of Black Lives Matter, which is a shot through with all kinds of bad the people that started it, stole the money in jail, Marxists, racist thieve, they're openly Marxists and now calling for violence.
Speaker 1: But you get a free pass no, no, I dn't see Have you seen.
Speaker 2: That anywhere other than floating around media like social media?
Speaker 1: I've not seen that anywhere. How is that not a news story?
Speaker 2: The leader of Black Lives Matter in New York called for violence on the street, choking white people after the fit. Doesn't fit the narrative that the young journalists cling to every day. The DEI garbage is not on the retreat in media and in academia in government. More on that later, but I like this comment here speaking to the media. The AP breaking news. Daniel Penny, a veteran who used a choke hold on subway rider Jordan Neely, has been acquitted in Neelly's death. The comment is subway rider. He had forty two prior arrests for including for assault, threatening to hurt people on the subway. He did hurt people on the subway, and he was a mentally ill drug addict.
Speaker 1: If not for x Twitter, a lot of people, we wouldn't know this stuff.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't and another regularly left out piece of information. You ask the people that were on that subway car. They were thankful that Penny intervened. They were scared to death of this lunatic.
Speaker 1: Right. Indeed, a great piece by.
Speaker 2: Bill mcgern in the Wall Street Journal Merry Christmas, Daniel Penny Jerry delivers a measure of justice. Here is my favorite line from it if I can find it, because I want to get it exactly right.
Speaker 1: Ill looking up at Fox.
Speaker 2: So Fox has got the BLM leaders calling for violence. No other news outlet. That is news. That is the definition of news. One of the most popular organizations in modern history in terms of moving the needle and getting attention.
Speaker 1: Black Lives Matter and the.
Speaker 2: New York chapter, the biggest city in America. They're calling for violence in the streets and it didn't make the news.
Speaker 1: That's how biased they are. They're completely dishonest. That's incredible. I hate the media. So here it is. I love this line.
Speaker 2: Every father hopes there will be a Daniel Penny on the train every time their daughter rides the subway. Amen to that, A men to that. I like how he points out it was. The acquittal was a stinging rebuke to Manhattan. D Alvin Bragg even over it in every possible way to get a conviction for something, even a minor charge one big different well. He points out that the difference between this and the George Floyd case is that mister Penny's an architecture student who served in the Marines and was just responding when a man started threatening innocent people who were terrified.
Speaker 1: Clearly mentally ill with a history of violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the whole he is he's mentally ill, he's had drug problems. Okay, So when I've got him in the choke hold that I'm worried he's gonna stab somebody to death. Once I find out he is mentally ill or has a drug problem, I'm supposed to let him go and stab people. I Mean, I don't even know what the point of that is, right, So uh, for the George Floyd activists, mcgern writes, the whole incident confirms her view that the American justice system is structurally racist, but ordinary Americans without racial access to grind. So mister Penny's trial is an example of prosecutorial madness, the inability to distinguish the good guys from the bad. And he had that line about fathers hoping there will be a Daniel Penny round should their daughters fall prey to somebody like this, And New York Mayor Eric Adams spoke for Lawbiden residents of the city when he complained that neely quote, a clearly mentally disturbed and very threatening criminal was being presented in the press as a young innocent child and a Michael Jackson imitator who is murdered for no reason. Eric Adam is outraged by the media coverage on Michael Jackson in person, and yeah, well, and then he mcgirn gets into the fact that Bragg's prosecution sent a number of messages to people including if you see trouble, don't get involved.
Speaker 1: If you see the weak and innocent being preyed upon by the the strong and vicious, well you'll you'll be the bad guy if you if you protect them, we'll let the state to take care of it in one way or another. Yeah. And second, the cops are minutes away. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Now he's got to go through a civil trial, but I suspect very strongly that his legal fees will continue to be covered by people who are concerned. But at least, for the love of God, Alvin Bragg's vicious, racist Marxist campaign against justice, uh was was thwarted for the right.
Speaker 1: But this BLMA angle to me is huge. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, y. You got a bunch of people there listening to these BLM leaders call for violence, cheering them on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a problem. Do they believe that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand it's a Marxist organization at the very top, they're Marxist, But the people standing around are they Marxists or do they just actually believe that this was a racist This was a lynching and we need to lynch back. Is that what they actually believe? Some of them do, Yeah, a lot of them do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stupid involved too. It's an interesting Any revolutionary movement has a combination of intellectuals who are manipulating and then the stupid who are manipulated and they have a direction for their anger and frustration or envy or whatever else. Uh and yeah, again, it's it's a crime that it's being ignored by the media, but it doesn't fit the narrative. And then pennies in that, which is why those media outlets are dying. It's worth mentioning, and those who call it like it is are growing and Pennies in that uncomfortable situation. Of of course, he's smiling and relieved that he's not going to spend the rest of his life in jail. Yes, and but he you know, he killed a guy, so you know he's not too happy about that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: The portrayal of it in at least in social media as I was taking in yesterday, was hard to take. Yeah. Absolutely. One more note on Alvin Bragg. Since he took power as a Marxist prosecutor non prosecutor.
Speaker 1: As of November.
Speaker 2: Of this year, there were well I could give you the numbers, but felonies are up seventeen percent from before when Bragg took office seventeen percent, rape is up seven and a half percent across Manhattan, robbery up nine percent, fell and the assault up seventeen percent, and grand larceny up thirty percent. These elections matter for DA's county attorneys. They matter a lot. Pay attention to them, please, so we I'm looking at Clarissa Ward to CNN man, she's right in the middle of one of your big cities in Syria where it's still a giant party going on. We'll see how that hall shakes out over time. I hope it continues to be a good story. But that's not the history of these things. More on that later we shall see. Yeah, a word from our friends and sponsors that Prize Picks football season is heating up.
Speaker 1: Man, there's some great action.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks is the best place to get real money sports action while watching football.
Speaker 1: The app is really simple to use.
Speaker 2: You just picked two or more players across any sport, two or more pick more or less on each one of their projections, and you can win up to one hundred times your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Super popular, ten million members, billions of dollars in awarded winnings. You should get involved today. Download the Price Picks app and get started. Use a code Armstrong. You get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really cool.
Speaker 2: They've invented all sorts of ways to like the what's it called the flex play, which means you can still cash out if your lineup isn't perfect. You can double your money even if one of your picks does not hit again. Download the Prize Picks app today. Use that code armstrong. Get fifty dollars instantly when you play a five dollars lineup. You don't have to win, it's an automatic bonus for playing that first five dollars lineup again. It's the Prize Picks app. Use the code arms strong must be present in certain states. Visit prize picks dot com for restrictions and details. Get the Prize Picks app. Is it a very wholesome Christmas band concert? Last night at my son's high school? It was just fantastic. Couldn't been better all the way around, and music was even good and everything like that. But it was a fundraiser and they had a silent auction for I'm sure as mostly moms making baked goods. And between my desire to donate money to the band department and my lust for baked goods, which is practically as high as my lust lust, I went big and I won two of the major prizes. Now they're sitting on my counter and just a matter of time before I eat them, and in their entirety, Wow, Michael, you can't bring those sons of guns in.
Speaker 1: I think I got to.
Speaker 2: I got to bring in the cheesecake and the I can't eat the whole apple pie or the cheesecake is like the size of a manhole cover. Yeah, homemade cheesecake is a gift from God.
Speaker 1: It is, yeah, Oh yeah? Is it kind of your standard flavored cheesecake, is there any sort of fruit.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of fruit on top, to the New York style cheesecake with a lot of fruit on top. And then there's if you've ever done the silent auction thing, you know, you write down, you write down your name and in an amount, and then somebody comes by and says, I'll give five dollars more of that, and they write down their name and a mountain. You come back a little bit later and you check the piece of paper and that sob things.
Speaker 1: He can help. But then your ego kicks in to a certain extent. All right, exactly, Oh, nobody loves pie more than you do.
Speaker 2: So right, there were some cinnamon rolls there I was very close to just like, you know, if I sold this and sold that, I could come up with enough money.
Speaker 1: Let's go big here. So you're saying that cheesecake is worth fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars, I was thinking, you know, maybe if I buy some bitcoin and get lucky, Wow, maybe you could get financing.
Speaker 1: Can you finance cinnamon rolls? Oh? Jeez.
Speaker 2: The fact when they read out the names, I was the only person that had their name on two things so when they read the names at the end of the concert, I thought, is this a good look? Does this make me look like somebody who's really into the arts, or does this look click me like a guy with a eating problem?
Speaker 1: Glutton?
Speaker 2: We can't help but notice it. Nobody else had two items that they decided to go big on. But congratulations to Jack. How many pies does he need exactly? We've got Katie's headlines on the way, and there's a fair amount of news today. What's going on in Syria continues to be really interesting to read a long article yesterday about their historic, horrifying prison that they've got there, that they still haven't figured out how to get into the bottom layer where they've got people locked up. They can see them down there, but they can't get in. It's ugly anyway. Lots of news on the way.
Speaker 1: Stay here. The great Andy Williams like saying, like came, I'd never shut up thy contesting. It's okay, there he goes. He went progressive on us there. What I didn't.
Speaker 2: Had a news thing that is going to bring up, but it doesn't work over that music, So maybe I'll save it till the preceding hours. As We have more of those coming here on the Armstrong Ngetty Show. Wanting to get into the news today, I have Oprah's list her she puts out her Christmas list every year. It's actually a couple of interesting things on there that I was unaware of, So share that with you. Her Christmas lists are shopping that she finds cool, new hot items usually you know, I know everybody's so turned off by her giving her two million dollar speech to try to get Kamala Harritt's elected.
Speaker 1: Whatever that unholy exchange was?
Speaker 2: Right now, has anybody ever disappeared as fast as Kamala Harris did?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Where and what is she? Will we ever hear from her again? Believe it or not, There are still ongoing revelations about how delusional the left is about what happened in the election. I came across a great one. You just they they may never win again. Of course, you know that's set all the time, but a reality finally does slap you upside the head. But yeah, it's amazing how delusional they are. Hey, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie.
Speaker 4: Right, starting with NBC Israel strikes and advances into Syrian territory after Asad's overthrow.
Speaker 2: Man they built Iran was certain that October seventh would change everything in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Well, it has.
Speaker 2: Israel bough built quite the wall between them and Syria in like two hours.
Speaker 1: It's amazing over the weekend and kind of in the same realm.
Speaker 4: Abc US seeks to balance backing Syrian people while protecting American interests, says the Biden administration wants to avoid a.
Speaker 1: Power vacuum after the rebel takeover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm leaning toward Yeah, that'd be nice if we could, but we haven't shown that we can do that.
Speaker 1: No, and what what are you gonna do? Anyway?
Speaker 4: From the Associated Press, President Joe Biden rushing out billions of dollars more in military aid to Ukraine before Trump enters the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way it's always pre pitched, is that it's about Trump coming in. I don't have any idea what Trump's plans are in Ukraine, but I again, the situation Ukraine rush, He's completely different than getting involved in Syria. You can't lump them together as similar American adventure never ending war situations. To see Tucker Carlson was in Russia again spouting Putin's talking points, and it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I do not get it.
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, ex WAPO reporter Taylor Lorenz said she felt joy over the assassination of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson quote feels like justice.
Speaker 2: So whatever her platform was just dropped her, saying we don't want her anymore because she's too crazy and nutty. But you got to remember she worked for the Washington Post and the New York Times, this nut job.
Speaker 1: She was a household name in those circles. She was calling aggressively for anybody who dissented with the COVID, you know, conventional thinking to be canceled, and he platformed and jailed, and she was one of their cheerleaders on that side. A eroo USA today.
Speaker 4: It wasn't only Oprah Kamala Harris campaign paid Beyonce's production company too.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, Yeah that outpouring of love.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I tell you what, you hire my company to produce a big event, I'll do ten minutes. I'll strum a couple of songs on guitar, talk about how important.
Speaker 1: You are in you know as just a little.
Speaker 2: Extra, little little bonus for the contract from everybody actually support her?
Speaker 1: Anybody? Well, apparently some people voted for her, but good lord, what a zero of a candidate.
Speaker 4: From Breitbart dot com your tuition dollars at work? UCLA to offer English course developed on by Ai.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's probably the future.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of very amusing AI related stories for next hour as well.
Speaker 1: Stay with us. From CNA.
Speaker 4: Tokyo government gives workers four day work week to boost fertility and family time.
Speaker 2: Huh they think if you have another day off, you're gonna have a baby.
Speaker 1: I just don't know that that makes sense to me. I don't know. Friday is love and day. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sure change the entire structure of my life for the rest of my life because I have Friday off?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Boy? I was reading well again about China's demographic disaster. They have cities that are just going away, disappearing. Everybody's old, everything's closing. People don't have children or not have children based on whether or not they have Friday off.
Speaker 1: And wouldn't this be fun?
Speaker 4: From the Babylon Bee, the view ratings sore after introducing ejection seat for when hosts make inaccurate statements that'd be funny pull.
Speaker 2: The place will be empty five minutes into every show, so we'll catch you up on some of the news of the day, the thing I didn't want to mention over, Andy Williams from Syria, and other stuff. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty