Speaker 1: Surely it's the summertime. Everybody's flopping around in the pool, you know, every now and then, you know you might have a little gathering. You might need a lifeguard, you know what I mean, you might need a life but this was around here. What we need a naked lifeguard? No, we don't. Naked life that's what we need. That's what we need. We need a naked lifeguard. Hey ya hey, hey, that's the job. Don't knock the job. Okay, God, we need a naked lifeguard. You can save people naked. You can save a float and your body. That's good. That's it, naked lifeguard. Let's go catchup.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach a carrier. Yes, this is carry Her Carry. My name is Oliver. Oliver. You put in an application with the with the employment agency about looking for some work as far as being a lifeguard.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you had much experience being a lifeguard?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been doing this for a while now, Beck, since I was like eighteen I got my CPR certification. I've had as many as like two hundred people at one time watching them. So I'm good. I'm good at what I do.
Speaker 3: I love it very good. Very good. Well, I'll tell you what. I've looked over your application and I've checked everything out thoroughly, and I'm very excited about maybe getting you to I don't know if you're familiar with it, but public pool. It's actually in a subdivision. There's two pools there. Are you familiar with Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Familiar with it. They're near where I live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well there's actually in the back of there's a gated community and that is actually the particular property that I'm talking about. You coming out and working for us there at the pool site. If we can get you on Monday to Friday, we're going to actually hire some more college student for Saturday and Sunday. What do you say, Oh, I.
Speaker 4: Say, okay, that sounds great money Saday weekends off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Now we start off. Job actually pays twenty five dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: You would be our head lifeguard and we would want you to be there from you know, I mean if you start at twelve, we actually like you to get there around eleven thirty, you know, just to be prepared and be the overseer and make sure the other lifeguards get there on time, and you know we'll go from there. Okay, now, carry there's only one catch that actually comes along with this job. We want you to work an additional four hours from six to ten at night, but it's going to pay you fifty dollars per hour, so you'll make an extra two hundred dollars. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Man? I feel good. I mean, with the recession and everything, I can use that money right now, especially during the summertime.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, here's the deal. This is in negated community, I told you before. But also it's gonna be adults at night and they are actually gonna be swimming nude. What Yeah, they're gonna be swimming nude. And what they asked is if they're going to be swimming nude, they want to make sure that the lifeguard that's protecting them is going to be nude as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a certified lifeguard, I'm CPR certified, I'm a student. I've had other jobs, but nudity wasn't on my resume and.
Speaker 3: I understand that wholeheartedly. But we're talking about you possibly making seventeen hundred and fifty dollars a week. How do you feel about seventeen hundred and fifty a week for your nursing school. I'm sure that'll that'll definitely pay for it throughout the entire summer. That should be a big help, shouldn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would, But I mean, I mean, are you? Are you? How do you feel about trying it for a few weeks and then you know, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: But I mean, you're gonna watch over some adults who are actually just going to be nude in the pool, and you're nude as well, up on the big chair that overwatches everybody. Seventeen fifty I don't seventeen fifty carry.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm going to be able to do.
Speaker 3: That seventeen fifty carry. We're talking about four hours of you being nude along with some other people that are already new. So, I mean, what's the big deal. You know what we need you to do is come down. We're going to do some drills, some lifeguard drills, and make sure that you're definitely qualified. But we're going to make sure that when you do those, you got to be naked as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, why would I have to do some drills naked? I'm on a radio lifeguard.
Speaker 3: What do I need to drunk? Understand all that. But in order we for our particular property, we got to make sure that you're actually prepared and ready. You know, I understand. Well, that's the way it is, carrit We need you to come down and do some drills. It's not going to take a long probably about a half hour. You come down, you get undressed, you get in the pool, and we make sure that you're qualified to swim nude, to handle to saving somebody's life, nude, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 4: But what I mean, what if my family come to that?
Speaker 3: You know, Carrie, you know I can't go back and forth with you. I can't now. I know you. You know I looked at your resume, I looked at what you were doing and what you're pursuing in life, and I thought this would be a great opportunity for you.
Speaker 4: But I can't be here. I mean, I can't do that to my family and.
Speaker 3: You No, no, wait a minute, hang on a second. Now, you can't tell me you can't do it now.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes I can.
Speaker 3: Now, you get your down here in the morning so I can get these drills done. And I want you naked. When you get here and get in this pool, you understand me.
Speaker 5: Who the hell do you think you're talking to? Are you some kind of pool timp? Lifeguard? Are human resources?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 5: And tip? You're not tipping me. I don't have to come down there, but I want to come down there.
Speaker 3: You gotta bring you think it down there tomorrow and get in this pool and do this drill.
Speaker 5: Do you think you're talking too.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to you. You get out here tomorrow, and your duty you need to do is.
Speaker 5: Don't get your Pamela Anderson baywatch because anything true, they're doing enough new brass stop for you all freaking I don't know them, I know them people.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fool you know. So you get your down here and you take the job.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming down there to your fun told tomorrow and swim new and life. Go ahead now for a bunch of rauchy. I don't know who you take your time to do.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to be.
Speaker 4: Nice to you when you.
Speaker 2: Come home with that.
Speaker 5: And then I stood up.
Speaker 2: But because I'm not there coming the girl, you got me? Okay, you need to go get you a Pamela Anderson Baywatch, you know deep sea diving. I don't know what you need, but I'm not what you need.
Speaker 3: You get your flock down here tomorrow. What do you think you're talking to I'm talking to you think you're talking to I'm.
Speaker 5: Talking to you? Do you think you're talking to?
Speaker 3: I got something I want to say to you. You listening?
Speaker 2: You know where you You better go ahead and say because I'm bout to hang up this fining your face right now.
Speaker 3: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 3: Franks you. Baby. Your girlfriend pranks you.
Speaker 2: When I see it, She's gonna have one last float.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe.
Speaker 2: She d me like this.
Speaker 3: Allright, I gotta ask you something, baby, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, The.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And there you have it, naked like God? Come on, come on, y'all wouldn't have a naked like y'all would do? What make it exciting? Certainly y'all people would close. Y'all kill me. Listen juneteen comedy celebrations, all these clothes, it don't it don't take all that. It doesn't it don't take Thursday, June nineteenth is going down. I've been talking about it and talking about it. June teen Comedy Celebration. It's an all white attire. Bubba Dub gonna be an all white Melodi Camacho gonna be in all white, Earthquake gonna be in all white, Downell Rollins, Ashley Larry gonna being all white. DJ Williamson all white, nephew, tie me, the host of the evening, all white, and then the legend himself, D. L. Hughley all white, Ashley Larry all the way.
Speaker 4: Great, well, what great?
Speaker 1: Just to prove a point is funny?
Speaker 3: All right, nephew, you're listening, Harvey Morning Show