Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phones happened? Danielle, it's all you all right? So Emma wanted to play a phone tap on her mom, Geneva. She has been telling her mom for months about this online game show. It's like a mother daughter game show, and she wanted her mom to duel with her. She didn't give her mom a lot of details about the game show, So I've got a call to make sure the mom knows all the details. Every time you guys have done these quote unquote game show phone taps, it's pretty awesome. Let's see what happens in Daniel's game show phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, mom, how are you screepy?
Speaker 1: Remember to tell you about that game show that we were going to possibly be on and.
Speaker 2: Ive been trying out for. I don't know what do you want? They want to ask you a couple of questions to get us to the next round. Do you have a moment to hear that? Now? Oh? I don't know? Okay, right, So it's quick, Okay, I'm going to get them on the line.
Speaker 1: All right, Hi, Hello, is this Geneva.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: We're so excited you want to be part of My mom doesn't do that. We're so happy.
Speaker 2: What do you what?
Speaker 1: Now, that's the name of the game show. My mom doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: Oh So I'm going.
Speaker 1: To ask you some questions and you just have to answer them.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: So the first question is what do you wear when you go to bed?
Speaker 2: Pajamas?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see when was your first kiss?
Speaker 2: Fourteen?
Speaker 1: What's your idea for play?
Speaker 2: I'm not comfortable with that.
Speaker 1: Emma, Emma, I need you to help me here, Mom, please, I mean, what.
Speaker 2: Is there as sex questions? No, it's you, mom.
Speaker 1: Mom. Have you ever felt horny while texting on the phone?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Emma, what kind of a show is this?
Speaker 1: Momy?
Speaker 2: The show that's winner fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money, Geneva.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's a lot of money. I'm not talking horny. Now.
Speaker 1: Did it hurt the first time?
Speaker 2: What that? Those are not questions you say in public. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you listen. Listen. How about have you has your husband ever sent you pictures of his I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe you're asking me these questions. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's a yes or no question, very easy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to answer that question because he never sent you pictures of his There's no way I'm doing this. No way. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: Who is your husband's favorite porn star?
Speaker 2: My husband doesn't watch porn. Yeah, no, oh my god, Emma, who is this lady?
Speaker 1: These questions are what you talk about with your girlfriend on a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: No, my friends and I do not talk about that on a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Producers want to know if you've ever been involved in an orgy?
Speaker 2: What kind of show is this? This is disgusting. Now, what is the song you're going to do this? He had already talked about this.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you guys a moment to talk and then I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: This is nuts, Emma, mom, you're doing You're just answering yes for no questions. No, they're not geting no questions. How can you think they get their no questions? They are not get no question This is kill us. I can't believe you even let that lady ask me these questions.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, excuse me, excuse me. My producers just have a quick question. Is your husband circumcised?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you stop with these questions right.
Speaker 1: Now, and then I'll put you on hold again. Yes or no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to answer.
Speaker 1: No, he's not. Okay, hold on. You see what she's doing.
Speaker 2: She's recording this.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle Monaro. You've just been phone taffed. It's a joke. You're not going on any show like that.
Speaker 2: I got you. Mom Oh, do you think I would really do that to you? My heart is racing right now, my blood pressure is up. You're trying to kill me. That's all I gotta set you. Guys.
Speaker 1: We love you, mom Oh my gosh. The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was prerecorded permission granted by all participation The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show