Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: What's up everyone? I hope all as well today.
Speaker 3: My name is Matt Garland NMLS number five eight seven zero zero, but I'm better known as MG the Mortgage Guy, and we got my brother from another mother. My god, mister Lucky Family Movement himself, mister Julian Gordon. What's good, Julian, what's good?
Speaker 4: What's good? Brother, happy to be here man for this Black Friday.
Speaker 3: Look, man, we had to run this back, Julian, because there were so many people that didn't get a chance to doing the webinar with us when we did it about a month ago. So it was right that we brought it back as a Black Friday special for all the folks who count in attend. So look, man, you guys, if you're coming on watching this right now live, type in the chat we're exactly you're looking to buy your multifamily in twenty twenty two, Julian myself. We want to help you guys. So type in the chat where exactly you're looking to buy your multi family what mark you're looking to buy, whether it's New York, Cleveland, Chicago, wherever it's at. Type in the chat.
Speaker 2: We want to know.
Speaker 3: We want to be able to support you guys. Now let me tell you guys real quick. My god, Julian, if you haven't seen him on Investments Right invest fest we had back in August, it was phenomenal. Shout out to everybody who attended. Julian blew up the stage along with all of our panelists, right, but blew up the stage.
Speaker 2: It was phenomenon.
Speaker 3: So it only makes sense that we collaborated in this effort because we both have the same goals, and that's pushing generational.
Speaker 2: Wealth through real estate in our community.
Speaker 3: So that's why we're here today to help you guys get the ten doors in four years using the four three two one method. So, without further do, I'm gonna throw this to Julian and we're gonna start this off, y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what's going on, y'all? Welcome to the four three two one strategy. How to acquire ten doors in four years without a huge without huge down payments. That's one of the biggest blockages that people come across when they're thinking about how to scale their real estate portfolio. And so Matt you mentioned this language for three two one, and it's the perfect blueprint for how to scale up. And of course, you know, he knows how the money works, and I know how to help people find multi fal estate deals all over the country. So we decided to collab to make this happen. In fact, before investment, we'd already been collabing and we'd already helped many people oose on multi family properties all across the country, and so we just wanted to formalize that and put it together so that there's a stronger pipeline to make sure that more can close in twenty twenty two. And as I was actually thinking about freedom, you know, that's what we're all doing this for. For time freedom, for financial freedom. My ancestor spirit that I tap into and look look for a guid from is Harriet Tubman, right, And you know she freed three hundred people over the course of a decade by making night trists below the Mason Dixon line. And I was doing some research and there was this guy named William Steell who actually financed a lot of the work on the underground railroad. So William still he was the one financing the underground railroad, and Harriet Tubman was the one doing the freeing. And when I look at Matt and I, you know what, He's the one that's financing people to get to rent mortgage freedom, and I'm the one out here doing it on the front lines. And so this is just a powerful partnership and I'm so glad to be here. And we did a great webinar last month, and we're actually looking for one hundred more people to actually go through this process with us, because we're going to get three hundred people to close in twenty twenty two, straight out the gates. Even prior to this. These are some people that we had helped close who were part of the multi family movement. We got people in South Carolina, We got people and what is this Baltimore, No, Connecticut that was Natalie closed in Connecticut, Sandy Jasmine Centist in Brooklyn they closed, and Cypress Hills, Brooklyn, New York. Daffy closed in Georgia. And so we got people that we've already collaborated on and helped close. And so now we're just closing that pipeline and making it more solid. And so we want to break down the four three two one method to show you how we actually do this and how you can get on board. In twenty twenty two, you get your first four doors and then we scale up all the way to your ten doors. So, for those of you who don't know me, I'm founder of the mult high family Movement. I built a real estate portfolio that's over five million dollars with about thirty eight units all across the country in Oakland, Brooklyn, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge. I lead the multi family movement where I'm helping thousand students get to rent mortgage freedom through multifamily real estate. In terms of my personal portfolio, this is actually it right here. These are properties that I actually control, So I'm not just going to talk about these imaginary properties. These are the ones that I control right here and right now, and we want to show you how I did this and how Matt is building his portfolio too. I built this portfolio in eight years, and I started with the three I started with the three two one strategy, and knowing what I wouldn't know now, I would have went for three two one. And so we're going to show you what we would have done differently on our own journeys. But we're happy we we're at in terms of our sizeable real estate portfolios, and we're going to lay out that blueprint for you right now. But the reason this is so important to us are why the reason that we're doing this is because we're in the midst of a financial revolution. Obviously, Eyl is leading that financial revolution through the actual literacy, and Matt and I want to turn some of that literacy into actual execution. And so we want to hoose the gap between the rich and the poor and close that wealth gap. And Matt the way he languages it is that we're closing the wealth gap one brick at a time, right, one brick at a time. And those bricks are the pieces of real estate. And so we've helped hundreds of people close on multi family real estate all the country. In terms of the multifamily movement, our success is about two hundred and thirty seven people documented that have closed on about sixty million dollars worth of real estate in just the past two years, and so want to double that in twenty twenty two. And we're looking for the right people who are ready to do this work. So on this webinar, we're going to show you the down payments right, how to avoid twenty five percent down payment so that you can scale your portfolio beyond one property, deal flow, how to find cash flowing off market deals near you or less expensive aller markets. And the deal analysis, which is how to analyze and structure different types of deals so that you can keep growing. And that's where mass expertise is and So our big promise in this short amount of time is give you a proven path to acquire ten doors in four years without huge down payments. All right, So at the end of the webinar, what we're going to do is for those who stay, we're going to give you a list of one hundred and forty seven down payment assistant programs. These down payment assistant programs, some of them are five thousand dollars grants. Some of them, if you take a landlord class, they'll roll your closing costs into the loan. This will just make it easier for you to get into your first property typically down payment. This programs don't work for your second, third, and fourth property. But those of you who don't have any properties yet, this is going to be a really powerful tool for you. It's organized by state, and we'll send that out. All you have to do is text get free all one word to eight four four nine oh one three two three nine. That's eight four four nine oh one three two three nine. I'll leave that up there just for a second. Again, you're texting get free to eight four four nine oh one three two three nine. Do that right now, because that's what we're going to send you your list of down payment assistant programs at the end. All right, So Matt, you want to break down the four three two one strategy for them and and just lay it out because a lot of people think that you start with your single family home first and then you scale up to larger properties. But I know you have a different perspective on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So the four three to two four three to two one strategy is really like Julian has here on a slot, it's your climb to freedom. You know, the American dream is flawed. Most people think you want to have the white the big white house, big white pick of fence, backyards, barbecues and bar mitzvah, Which is cool if that's what you want to do with your life, right, But for most of you who are on this webinar, you guys want to build a real estate portfolio. You want to become a landlord. So you don't want to go single family first. That is the wrong way to do it. You always want to go multi family first. Right, it's a it's the countdown to freedom. So if you want to be a landlord and you don't have a lot of capital and you want to follow this strategy. The first thing I'm gonna tell you guys, you gotta have patience. That's first things first, right, nothing's going to happen overnight, all right. So the way you do this is you start off with a four family property okay, and then you can live in that property for at least one year because that is the FAHA in conventional guidelines. Okay, you hold it for a year, you live into it, and then you have three rental incomes that are basically paying for your mortgage and your cash phone. Now the next step you have to do in about twelve months, you have to refinance out of that current FAHA mortgage if you use it to get three and a half percent down, go into a conventional mortgage. And then you go and buy another property which is going to be your three family okay, and now you use FHA again. So the key to all of this is you have to refinance out of your first deal, out of that first FHA loan into a conventional so you free up your FHA you can use it again, and you repeat that process until you get to your single family, which is going to give you the freedom that you guys want.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So your four plex is going to pay for it self in your cars. Your three plex potentially could pay for it self plus your food and your cell phone. Your duplex will pay for it self plus your single family home, and your single family home is free. So that's the idea, that is the strategy so many people have, and we all like to call it house hacking.
Speaker 2: I like to call it four three two one because it sounds a much better.
Speaker 3: Than house hacking, right, But this is a strategy that's been around for years and if it's executed properly, you will have ten dollars in four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there's a mess about financial freedom. People think that they need millions and millions of dollars in order to obtain financial freedom. But if you look at Robert Kyresock definition of financial freedom, it's when your passive income is greater than your cost of living.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So not only through multi famming real estate are you eliminating your housing expense, which is the biggest expense that most people have, but you're also generating passive income. A lot of people have a great active income, but they have no passive income whatsoever, and housing isn't going anywhere. It's the number one subscription business model of all time, better than Netflix, better than Amazon Prime, right, and it's going to be here as long as people live on the face of this earth. And so if you truly want to be free, you have to generate passive income. And multifamily real estate is the most leverage asset that the average American can actually buy. And so we want you to change your language from in your American dream from I just want to own a house, right to I want a portfolio. Right. Those are two different aspirations. I just want to own a house because over the course of an adult life, anybody can own a house. Right. Anybody can own a house with a course of a lifetime. But we want you to focus on building a portfolio. So erase that idea out of your head that just I just want to own a home, right, and change your language patterns that we're actually seeking to build a portfolio. And if we build that portfolio the right way, in the way that Matt and I are teaching you, you'll actually be able to get to full freedom, not just rent mortgage freedom off your first property, but full freedom, meaning that your rental properties are covering all of your basic living expenses and at that moment in time, you are actually free. So we want to start off with talking about how you get that first property right. How do you go from paying rent right to being paid rent? How do you go from paying rent to being paid rent? And so when Matt and I are talking about multi family properties, we're not talking about those sixty unit apartment buildings that you see when you drive down down the freeway. What we're talking about is two family, three family, or four family homes. These are also known as duplexes, triplexes, or four plexes. There's only two point six million of them in the entire United States, and they only make up eighteen percent of the entire rental supply. So we're looking for a very specific, rare asset. Okay. Now, what's powerful about two family, three family, and family homes is that financing for them is the same process and falls under the same residential guidelines. It's financing for a single family home, Okay. So it's the same bank, same lender in documents, same interest rate, same thirty year term, right, And most people don't know that all Right. Now, if you buy a three family or four family home in the right way, you have to buy it right. This is one of the keys that Matt and I are going to teach you. You have to buy it right. If you buy it right out the gates, then you can typically achieve rent mortgage freedom with your first purchase, meaning that from that moment in time, you never have a housing expense for the rest of your life. Once I purchase that three family in Brooklyn, New York, let me grow back up to it, that three family in Brooklyn, New York. The moment I purchased that, I went from paying expensive rent in Brooklyn to now being paid expensive rent in Brooklyn, And that one single decision alone change the financial trajectory of my life. Right, even if I didn't decide to be a real estate educator, my real estate portfolio provides way more than enough for me to be financially free. And it all started with this one single decision. Okay, And so this is the power of what we're teaching you now when we're talking about buying right, what do we mean and what is rent and mortgag freedom written? Mortgage freedom is a result of buying multi family real estate, which cash flow that eliminates your housings forever. Right, I'm talking andre three thousand, never ever, ever, ever, Right now, most people's housing expense, whether it's rent or mortgage, literally takes up about one third of the money that they that comes into their household. So if a household is bringing in three thousand dollars a month, one thousand dollars is going out towards housing. Right now, imagine, with one single decision by a multi family real estate and follow the four three two one strategy, you never had a house and expence for the rest of your life. Imagine what that would do for you. Okay, in chat, let us know what would change for you if you never had a house and expense for the rest of your life. For most people, everything would change. Some of you would quit your jobs, some of you be able to save more, some of you would be able to invest, some of you would have less stress, some of you be able to sleep better. Right if you never had a house and expense, just real quick, I want you to imagine, Imagine, just like this, all of the money that you paid towards rent or mortgage was back in your bank account, just like that. How much money have you put out towards rent or mortgage? The reason many of you are missing zeros and commas in your bank account is because of one word rent or mortgage. If we could literally just get rid of that one single expense for the rest of your life, it would literally change the financial trajectory of your life. In fact, if you were able to save one thousand dollars a month, every single month, dude, you're not having to pay housing because you bought a multifamily and you invested that at just se six percent annually over the course of thirty years, you'd be a millionaire. All of you would have one million, fifteen thousand and five hundred and ninety dollars if you could literally just stop paying rent or mortgage and you could invest that at six percent. So this is the power what we're teaching you. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is get rich guaranteed over time, Matt said. The key word it is patience. We are showing you a step step strategy to avoid huge down payments and to acquire ten doors in four years. But some of you are so impatient that your rushia go do this and go do that, and looking for these get rich quick schemes and trying to dump money in this doc and this crypto and you have no understanding of any of those markets whatsoever, and you get caught up because you're always trying to get in these get rich quickie it's multi level marketing, it's Sue sous right, put in four dollars this week, You'll be in the middle of next week and you're gonna get four million dollars. Like you're always chasing these get rich quick things. Multi family estate, right, get rich guaranteed system over time, Get rich guaranteed system over time. And that's what we're teaching you now. Once you have your multi family folio, then that frees you up to take greater risk in other types of asset classes. But the most proven asset class of all time, right has been real estate. Okay, so we have to retrain our eyes to be able to see real estate in the right way. Many of you are watching shows on AGTV that's like your pastime now, and we have some news for you. Your first property probably won't look like anything that you've seen on ATTV. AGTV is literally leading you astray. Excuse me when I tell people straight up, like when these students are in my class and tell them you cannot watch AGTV. You can only watch AGTV when you were in my program, because AGTV will literally tell you to do the opposite of what I'm telling you to do. And so we have to retrain your eyes to be able to see the estate as an asset and a business, not for the esthetics and the beauty. AHTV teachers you look at real estate for the esthetics and the beauty. We're trying to show you that real estate is an asset and a business, and that changed the lenses through which you look at a deal. Of course, you have to know how to run the numbers. This was my first deal in Brooklyn, New York, Okay, And I was fully aware that my first home was not my dream home. Hey, but it made my dreams possible. Right, This is my This is my kitchen. Right. You don't see any granted countertops. Those are from Micah countertops. You don't see any standless still appliances. The only thing stanless steel is the sink. You got basic cabinets from Low's or Home Depot, And they have lind white paint over everything, right, they at least could have put that gentrification gray paint in there. How many y'all got gentrification gray paint? In your apartment or your home right now, y'all know what I'm talking about. Once your neighborhood goes gray, it's on its way, all right. So my first home was not my dream home, but that's what the American dream tells you to do. But that's how the American dream is literally talking sen of you to sleep right, telling you to go after that single family first. So you have to make a decision between AGTV and multifamily investor. Are you looking for granted countertops? Are you gonna be looking for guaranteed cash flow? Are you gonna be buying based on emotion? Are you buying based on economics? Are you looking for a finished basement? Are you looking to start building wealth? All right? And so Matt can jump Mac can jump in. But Matt, a lot of people think they need a huge amount of money in order to get in the game. And I know, because you know all the finances was out there, that that's not true.
Speaker 3: No, it's definitely not true. And I love how you said what you said. Gentrification great, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: That got me, That has me in tears right now.
Speaker 3: Gentrification can't be mad at that, but yeah, I love with the slide that you have up here right now. Right, the single family family HT buyer, they want the grant account top so they got emotions. They want to keep up with the Joneses versus the multi family investors thinking about guaranteed cash flow economics. They trying to get ahead of the Joneses, not trying to keep up with them. Right, the asset their dream home. This is the way you got to do it, right now, do we want to go into like fa chair a little bit more detail about doing that, and we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna go down in just a second. So let me just share my personal story really quickly. So you know, I bought my first property in Brooklyn, New York. Right, And this my actual W two from twenty twelve. I bought that property in twenty thirteen. This is my W two and Matt. Matt would have been the one to look at my file, right, and you can see that only made thirty six thousand dollars twenty and twelve thirty six thousand dollars in my business twenty twelve. Right, And this was the W two that they used to qualify me for a triple in Brooklyn. So I'm literally living proof that you do not need a lot of money to get started in real estate because I got started when I wasn't making a lot of money. I got started in New York City, the most expensive market in the world. I got started while I was an entrepreneur, and I got it started within three years of economic procession. So some of you like Houseway, like, how did you do this? How did you buy a triplex in Brooklyn with thirty six thousand dollars income? I almost did not get financed. Okay, I was literally probably on the borderline and with thirty six thousand dollars work now for you know, because that property is appreciated by over four hundred thousand dollars since twenty and thirteen. So let me break down how this actually worked. Right, get your mind blown the mosies ready, because this is literally going to change your life right off, right off the gates. So let's say you were buying this pink single family home in New Orleans right that's where I live right now, and you had forty thousand dollars of W two income, right, the leader will typically qualify you for about six It's around six six times your W two income map, something around that, yeah, something around the correct Yeah, but there's other factors like your credit consistency, et cetera. Right, So three thousand times six would be two hundred and forty thousand dollars that you get qualified for based on a forty thousand dollars W two income. That's for a single family home. But watch this, y'all. If you were going to buy a multi family home like this pink four plex that I control here in New Orleans, the liner will give you credit for save five percent of rents that you're going to get once you get the keys, and they'll add that to your W two income today and qualify you based on that number. So let me break down the math. Four thousand dollars a month in rents, let's say one thousand dollars per unit. It's actually twelve to fifty, right, but it's for easy math. Four thousand times seventy five percent is three thousand dollars times twelve months is thirty six thousand, right. So take that thirty six thousand, add it to my W two income of forty thousand, and now the lender is qualifying me based on seventy six thousand dollars of income instead of just forty. So now seventy six times six is four hundred and fifty six thousand dollars that I can qualify for this mortgage as opposed to two hundred and four Literally almost twice as much real estate I'm able to acquire because I bought a multi family first instead of a single family. And on top of that, it is also easier. Not only is it easier to buy a multi family than it is to buy a single family, it's actually easier to sustain and maintain a multi family than it is a single family. Because when you have a multi family, who's paying your mortgage the entire time the tenants, right, when you have a single family who's paying your mortgage the entire time you So, let's say something happens to you over the course of thirty years, you lose your job, right, you have physical disability or mental illness, or you just need to take a break from work. Who's there to help you with your mortgage? Absolutely nobody. Nobody who's there to help you with them maintenance? Nobody? Okay, So this is why multifamily real estate is so powerful, because it is an asset that you can live in. It's an asset that pays for itself, and it also is an asset that pays for the maintenance of itself, the physical maintenance. When they give you your mortgage amount, they don't talk about all the repairs and maintenance. That is an addition that they only show you the pity the principal interest, taxes, and insurance. You think, oh, that number is lower than my rent, so let me go get this single family home. There's an other hidden cost to having a single family home that they don't make you aware of that ends up hitting your pocket every single month. And if some of you are not careful, you will have more money going out of your pockets for owning a single family home than renting the same square footage across the street. And so this is really key if you truly understand it. So, Matt, you want to break down why they should buy a buy they should buy a multi family first instead of a single family.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, let's go back to the other slide real quick, because I want to want to add a little color to that one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if you got look at the bottom of slide, how much of a home would you qualify for with a forty thousand dollars income, it's saying right here, by this example, only two hundred and forty thousand. Now with the multifamily home, you can get qualified up to four hundred and fifty six thousand, Okay, And that's because the power of us being able to use that rental income as a lender to help you qualify. Now, the tenant the house can be unoccupied, right just so you guys know, it doesn't have to have tenants in place in order for the lender to use that that market rental income, all right, So the appraiser and the lender will the lender will always use the market rental income that the appraiser puts on that appraiser report if the house does not have you know, any current tenants right now. So that's a huge powerful thing that I don't want that to go of you guys heads. So some of you might not have understood that part of it now. Obviously, that to income ratio is going to be the ultimate endoor be all to determine exactly where you're going to get qualified for, so pending on how much your monthly debt is like credit cards, car loans, et cetera, et cetera, will ultimately determine the final amount that the lender will be able to qualify for you. Right now, let's go to the next lodge Alan with the down payments. Right, So, let's break this down a little bit. Why you should buy a multi family home first, very important. If you buy your single family home, you put down three and a half percent on one hundred k, that's thirty five hundred dollars. Right now, when you go to buy your next property, and if you want that to be a multifamily, now you can't say you're moving from a one family home until your due plex, until to your duplex, your triplex, or your quad, right because now it doesn't make sense that you're going to leave the American dream to pretty much go live with tenants, right, So it doesn't make sense. So underwriter is automatically going to count to offer you from an FHA mortgage which is only for your primary residence for at least twelve months, and they're going to counter offer you into an investment property loan, which is going to require a minimum of twenty five percent down.
Speaker 2: As Julian put here, a three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Home at twenty five percent down is seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Right, you get yours, you're ready, get your mind blowing emotions ready, because watch this, y'all.
Speaker 2: Let's go literally and we literally.
Speaker 4: Just change a sequence like these are the nuances that most people don't know. Okay, we literally just change a sequence. Matt, give them the game.
Speaker 2: So now we change the sequence.
Speaker 3: Right now, you go with the multifamily first at three and a half percent down three hundred k. Now you're controlling the asset, right, you're controlling your legacy with only ten thousand, five hundred dollars. Okay, Now you go and do the one family house. You don't need to put down twenty five percent. But if you wanted to put down twenty five percent on one hundred k, it'll be twenty five thousand. But if you do, it's smart that that one family home. Now you'll be able to put down a minimum down payment on that as well.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's what me and Julian trying to get through to you guys, is that you never want to go if your goal let me let me rephrase this, if your goal is to be a landlord, because you have to have a goal of wanting to be a landlord.
Speaker 2: This is not to build wealth. This is all about.
Speaker 3: Being building wealth, being a landlord, being a manager of a real estate business, right, being the owner of a real estate business, because that's what multi family investment is.
Speaker 2: It's a business. Right.
Speaker 3: You can do it this way and this will keep as little as keep your money in your pocket. And you're using o PM, you're using a bank's money to buy your real estate and fund your wealth.
Speaker 4: Yep, so tell them about FHA.
Speaker 3: So FAHA programs, great program, it's only for primary residents. It's only I don't care when no one out there and the internet will tell you, well, you could use FAHA and never move in and blah blah blah blah blah. Guys, do not do that. Do not risk your do not risk your legacy.
Speaker 2: For one deal.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna repeat that, do not risk your legacy for one deal just because you want to not move in and you want to try to I canacyy for me and Julian, we don't teach that method. We want you guys to do it the right way because we got too many of our brothers and sisters behind bars as is already, and we don't need our people who are in this financial literacy space doing foolishness and getting themselves locked up. Right, So in this example right here, like we said, already three hundred thousand dollars down three point five percent, your down payment is ten thousand, five hundred. Now let's talk about closing costs. Closing costs is also something you guys want to be paying attention to. Closing costs, depending on the market, could be anywhere from another three to five percent. We like to use the high end number at a five percent. Great thing with FHA, they will allow the seller to pay all of your closing costs up to six percent of that sales price. That is another home run. With an FHA mortgage, you can get what's called the sales concession to kind of take that take care of that. FAHA will allow you to buy a multi family property with as little as a five to eighty credit score.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Conventional loans require at least a six to twenty credit score, but our recommend if anyone's going to buy a multifamily, make sure you have at least a six forty credit score, especially if you're going FHA because then you're going to get a better interest rate even if versus going with the lower score, then you'll have a much higher interest rate. So we want you guys to be able to cash flow also, So the lower the interest rate, the more opportunity you're going to have to cash flow. So I know some of you guys like probably got excited, like, wait, you can go down to five eighty six hundred credit score. Yes, but your interest rate might not be pretty. You might be paying for it, all right, you want one for this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, but this is actual duplex that I control here in New Orleans, and I just want to show the exact numbers on how this ATM machine pays me every single month three hundred thousand dollars down three point five percent right initially ten thousand, five hundred, and the rent are thirty two hundred. And I'll show you rents from December. That's a rent check right there from that particular space. The mortgage is twelve fifty nine. Taxes insurance are three thirty five. The cap exra pairers are in vacancy rate five hundred and fifteen dollars. Most investors will not talk about this to you, especially for those of you investing in real estate funds, they will not talk to you about cap xor pairs of a vacancy rate. This is money that we set aside from rents every single month in a separate account to make sure that we can reinvest into the structural integrity of the property so that it actually lasts thirty forty fifty sixty years. Right. So if somebody's giving you a cash on cash return without accounting for these three things, then do not accept that. And they're trying to play you, okay, And so we're giving you the real numbers. So this property cash flows one thousand, ninety dollars every single month, light clockwork, and it's going to do so for the rest of my life. So just imagine what that would pay for for you. For somebody that's going to pay for your cell phone bill, your grocery bill, and your kid's daycare, right, some of you that's going to pay for your car note, your student owns, and your manicures competitors. Right. So this is what cash flow was supposed to do. Cash flowing assets are supposed to cover your monthly expenses. Okay, So just think about this really quickly. What other business. Can you buy for three hundred thousand with only ten thousand, five hundred dollars down, get finance for the other two hundred and eighty nine thousand dollars in thirty to forty five days by simply emailing some doments to your lender, have that business immediately cash low in thirty days. Succeed the minimum time effort experience What other business on the face of the earth operates in this way? I'm gonna just I'm gonna check this out.
Speaker 2: You put the music up only Julian Gordon, y'all.
Speaker 4: There are no y'all. There are no rest in peace to Alex Trebek right, there are none, y'all. There are no other businesses that operate like this. This is why this has to be the first business in your family's name, because it's the easiest business for you to get into. So let us show you the play that we want you to run straight out the gate. So many of you are renting. We know some of you own single family homes already. And if you own a single family home, you are not stuck.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: We have what we call the six two five strategy for single family buyers. Six to five is there's six ways to reverse yourself out of situation. Okay, only two of them require you to sell, and there's five ways to use FAJS White's Okay, yes you heard us, and we're going to talk about some of those in just a second. Okay, But let's say most of your ronting and you're renting in a four unit, and now you want to be the landlord. You're paying your landlord one thousand dollars a month. They take that four thousand dollars, right, they go pay their mortgage of two thousand dollars to the bank. They pocket the other two thousand, and they're using that for their lifestyle or for their single family home. Now you want to buy a multi family like I did in Brooklyn. Okay, Now you've got a four plex and you have rents coming from the fourth floor, third floor, and second floor. That's three thousand dollars down to you who's living on the first floor for free, one hundred percent free. Okay, But guess what, it's not just three thousand dollars in your pocket, because guess what, you're no longer paying rent anymore. So that's four thousand dollars in your pocket. So you take that four thousand dollars, right, you pay your mortgage of two thousand dollars to the bank, and now you're living for free and you have two thousand dollars in your pocket. You went from paying one thousand dollars negative every single month to rent to now have two thousand dollars in your pocket, having no housing expense and controlling an asset.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: As Matt said, FAA requires you to live there for twelve months. And many of you are going to say, I got my first property, Matt and Julian, I'm ready to go get my single family home, my dream home now my white picket fence with my husband or my wife and my son and my daughter and my dog named Lassies. Some of you, the American dream is soul programmed that you still want that no matter what, right, even if we're like no, no, no, no, no, non't do that. It's just the program is so real. Okay. So yeah, you could go do that and now you would be living in your single family you'd have four thousand dollars coming from this property, plus one thousand dollars were no longer paying rent, so that's five thousand. You pay two thousand for each mortgage. And now you have two properties, your four family, your single family, plus you have one thousand dollars in your pocket. This could be the play that you run. Okay, but with the four three two one strategy, we don't want you to go buy that single family right out the gates, okay, because we have ways that you can use FAHA twice. So now let's jump into how you get that second property. And you feel like you've already put your money, your down payment money down and you don't think you can save up twenty five percent for the next property. Let's break it down for them. So, Matt, you want to blow their mind really quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So can I use FAHA twice? That's house way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: I get that question all the time. So let's break down how you can use FAHA twice. You got to slide for that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we so we're not gonna buy the single family. Now we're gonna go to the triplex. Then we're gonna go to the duplex, then we're gonna go to a single family.
Speaker 3: Go ahead exactly, So you can use FAHA by the four to three to two one strategy, right, that's number one. But you're also gonna use it with one hundred mile rule. Right, So if you're using FH let's just say you do have your single family and New York, but you're relocat into I don't know, Chicago, right now, you can in that FAHA. Single family is in New York. Now you can the Chicago because it's over one hundred miles, right, So the one hundred mile rule comes in place, and then you'll be able to use your FAHA again.
Speaker 2: But the most the.
Speaker 3: Easiest way to do it, because a lot of you guys ain't going to move one hundred miles away from your job and your family and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: But the easy way to do it is.
Speaker 3: To buy your house with the multi family first. And if you are going to buy your single family I would prefer you use conventional versus FAHA, so that way you still have that FAHA freed dump.
Speaker 2: Right. So yeah, so here we go, here we go. It's you want to read the rule book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, according to the FAHA Loan Rulebook, to prevent circumvention of the restriction on FAHA and ensuring mortgages to investors, FAA generally will not ensure more than one mortgage for any borrow transaction with an existing FAHA mortgage is paid off and another FAHA mortgage acquired are acceptable. Any person or individually or jointly owning a home covered by mortgage insured by FAHA, in which the ownership is maintained may not purchase another principal residence with FAHA mortgage insurance, except under situations described below. And they are boom Matt take them through it.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: So we got relocation one hundred miles rule, which we just said, you got to increase in family size, right, and this is what a lot of people try to get over on right. So if you're having more kids, you're housing your in laws, other family members, FAHA will allow you to upgrade right and buy a bigger home using FAHA again within one hundred miles only if you can prove what we just mentioned right there, your family size is increasing, all right.
Speaker 2: Vacating a joint owned property i e.
Speaker 3: You're getting divorced, you have some roommates or whatever the case may be, and you're moving on right, But most common is really divorce right if you have an FAHA on your manto residents. You're getting divorced, you can show the divorce decrease and you move into another property, than FAHA will allow you to do it again.
Speaker 2: Non occupying co borros.
Speaker 3: Right, you're buying buying a home for your parents, Right, you're buying homes from an elder, someone other than yourself. Then you'll be able to go on as a non occupant cobor or co signer for someone else's loan. But you know, obviously that wouldn't be your house, but you'll be able to co sign for someone else. So those these are the ways that you can use the FAHA loan twice.
Speaker 4: Fifth and the fifth way is Matt already mentioned some of you might have caught. It is to refinance out of the FHA loan or inconventional and then that sets you up to be able to use it again after you fulfill the one year living requirement.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I want to I want to stay on that real quick, right, because I think that's very important. Is the refinance right, because the refinance is the exit strategy.
Speaker 2: So you got to make sure you buy and right right.
Speaker 3: And I want to say that again, buying right is the most important part of this entire equation when it comes to the four three two one strategy. If you don't buy right, then you won't have enough equity to refinance out of that FHA loan and go into.
Speaker 2: A conventional loan.
Speaker 3: All right, So exit strategy is the most important thing if you're trying to do the four three to one strategy.
Speaker 4: So FSA rules, FHA will not assure. Oh no, I think we read that. So the property must be owner occupied for one year. We just want to emphasize that the property must be owner occupied for one year. You have sixty days to move in, right? Is it clock start, Matt, It's clock start once you move in or once you close.
Speaker 2: Once you close, Okay, once you close.
Speaker 3: I mean you technically have sixty days to move in, but the clock is really starting.
Speaker 2: Is your closing date? Right? Your settlement date? That's your funding date? Right? So if you Black Friday, that's day one, Black Friday. Yep.
Speaker 4: So some of y'all are so resistant, all Julian and I can live in a multifamily. You know that's just not for me. Like, look, you can make a ten month sacrifice. You can make a ten month sacrifice in Brooklyn. Guess who moved next door to me. Right, it was an Asian family plural, two Asian families moved into the same size unit that I was in, stacked up in there. Okay, after a year and a half, the other Asian family in there bought another multi family down the street. Like other people are willing to make these sacrifices. And you're talking about all my kids have to have their own bedroom, No they don't. You better get some bunk beds because you're trying to regenerational wealth for them. You can create regeneration. Hell, you ten months. You can't hunker down for ten months to make it happen. So some of y'all are so boogie that you'll never be free. Some of y'all are so boogie that you will never be free because you're not willing to make the sacrifice is necessary to do what you have to do for your last name. You want what you want now, and we're trying to set you up for the future. Right, So this is really key. Now, when you're having a conversation with your lender around faha loans, there's one word that you should never ever use.
Speaker 2: Man never ever when you're talking to your lender.
Speaker 3: Never use the word that I'm buying an investment property, and you're trying to use fah loan.
Speaker 2: That is the incorrect language. You cannot use this word investment.
Speaker 3: You're automatically in the banker's eyes, you're trying to commit, right, yeah, and they're not going to want to work with you, and they're going to give you a hard time because they don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, although this is eventually going to be an investment property for you in your future, always say this will be my primary residence. I Am going to occupy for at least twelve months in this multifamily so that way you do not have any red flags attached to your name.
Speaker 4: So we have another way for you to use faha twice Okay, And this is going to go against the American dream again. American dream says go get a single family home, which saying don't do that, go get a multi family home. The American dream also says, you got married, you need to buy a home together, and that is the stupidest thing that you can do as a couple to start off your financial foundation. Why because there's a better way to do it if you actually go get married and buy a home together. Guess what, You've now both tied yourself to a four hundred thousand dollars loan just because you wanted to have the feeling of being on a mortgage together and being on a d together. Now you're both tied to that loan when one of you qualified for that loan by yourself, which then would have freed the other person up to go qualify for a loan by themselves. So now you're both to four hundred thousand dollars loan when you could have got two four hundred thousand dollar loans and actually gotten two properties. So we do not want you to follow the principles of the American dream. Seventy eight percent of Americans live in paycheck to paycheck, so that means that this land of the Free, the American dream is not working for people of all different cultures in races, not just black folks. So stop doing what everybody else is doing. Right, don't let hallmark and marriage these ideas of wedding. Don't let that be part of the game. When you look at Game of Thrones and cultures in the back, what it was two families coming together and what did they bring together? Top big word on Matt Shirt assets. There were two families bringing assets together. You want to go thirty thousand dollars in debt for a Cinderella wedding. That is not the financial foundation that you need to start your family on. How about you go acquire two assets together to multifamily assets and bring them together as you come together through marriage. Right, so we say scratch that, each spouse while dating goes and gets a multi family. First, Yeah, you can still be sleeping at your partner's house even though you control this one over here and they not checking in and saying, hey are you sleeping here? You can own that property and be still sleeping with your partner in their multi family until you fulfilled the one your requirement. Right. And so now then you go get married and you're bringing two assets together and you go get this single family home or you actually keep running the play. If you really bowed it about it, you'll both run that play over and over and over again. But you just have to be mindful in terms of how property is seen in your state, whether it's a communal communal property state, and you have to be mindful about how to run your taxes so that you might want to keep your taxes separate so that you can actually continue to buy and execute the four three two to one strategy separately. So now you're bringing together twenty doors in four years as opposed to just ten.
Speaker 3: N Look, I need everybody in a chat right now to put DAC divide and conquer, right, DAC in the chat right now, especially if you got a girlfriend, boyfriend, you're engaged, DAC, you need to get a shirt that says divide and conker because if we came on here saying we can get you ten doors in four years, if you guys, DAC, it could be twenty dolls in four years. Right, don't be fooled by Hallmark, Walmart, any of these holiday cards. Get everything that they're talking about right now, y'all. We need to build wealth in our community. We ain't got to we can. We can do all that nice, pretty fuzzy pink stuff later, right right now. This is all about building wealth and generational wealth. And if you guys are like minded, soul made to you know you want to spend the rest of your lives together. You got, like Julian said, this is like game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: You got to bring your assets to Kingdom and if both of you are able to qualify. Now, this only works if both parties are financially stable as individuals. And that's that look, and that's gonna tell you maybe if that person ain't financially stable, maybe you shouldn't be marrying them, you know what I'm saying. That's that's that's a that's a gem from MG. Right, if they're not financially stable, maybe you shouldn't be trying to marry them. But if they are financial stable and they're able to qualify their own and you're able to qualify year one, that's eight doors in your portfolio. Now, imagine how much faster can you get to the real dream house that you really want, not the one you settled for, right, because most people are buying houses on today's income, not future income. You can't buy a house on your dream house on future income. But if you build this up the right way and divide a concker. Look, man, it's only only the proof is in the pudding, you're going to win.
Speaker 4: This is Alan. He closed on the property in the middle of the pandemic, and he said, Julie, I want to thank you for the great service to provide I learned a great deal from a detailed instruction of the past three months during the pandemic. Recent closed on the multi family in Baltimore on six seventeen twenty. The property cash flows is an appreciating market with built in equity. He bought right. I would not have had the confidence to handle the deal like such a boss. With the EXPERANLGE provider in your course, I felt like I had the answers to the test every step along the way. Thanks again, brother for the gateway to freedom and generation well. I was certainly pay it for best regards. Now, look what Alan did. He closed, He uses VA loan. He closed on this property Baltimore. He engaged, got engaged to his significant other two months later on the third floor of that property. Okay, didn't go pay for no event space or anything like that third floor of that property of the asset. Got married two months later. Then they gave birth to a love child two months after that. And what did he say? He said, key rings before wedding rings. Wedding rings.
Speaker 3: I like that, that's a bar. That is a bomb. Key rings before wedding rings. Let's put that in that chat too.
Speaker 4: Like this is he played it right? He played it right. Okay, So you got to know that there's a sequence to success, just like the sequence you buy multi family first, then single family, or then three then two. This is a sequence. There are sequences to success, and if you just follow the print, you will become successful. Okay. So now you got two properties. Now how do you get the third? All right? The third is where you can get a little bit more challenge. You can just continue to run the faha play living in a year, Go down to the next side, go down the next size, until we get down to your single family. But there are also other ways to get that third property.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Some of you are invested in stocks you listen to and you listen to Wall Street Trapper, you're in their programs or whatnot, and you're getting in the stock market. And the reality is that some of you own Amazon stock and have never been to Seattle. Some of you own Nike stock and never been to Oregon. Okay, and so what does this mean? You own assets, but you've never been to where that asset is or where it comes from. So your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. Your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. Some of you want to be landlord. You want to be drive by your property and check it out. You know, the closer you live to your properties, the more your tenants will call you. The further you live for your properties, the less your tennis will call you. Okay, And to be truly passive, you actually do want to have enough cash for on the property to have a property manager anyway, Okay, So your money does not have to work in the same city as you do. So people ask Matt and I all the time what markets are popping, etc. And we share our networks of real estate agents and things of that nature with folks. But the answer is not a city. The answer is not one city. The answer that we give is as follows. The best places to invest in is first you try to invest where you currently live. I was living in Brooklyn, so I bought in Brooklyn. Then you invest where you're from. I was from Oakland, so I bought in Oakland. Then you invest where you want to be a contribution. I wanted to be a contribution in New Orleans, so I started expanding my portfolio in New Orleans. And then the fourth way that you invest is where you can make the most money. And I've never invested in that way. But this is the sequence that you want to look to to invest.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I know some of you live in some very expensive markets like New York, like California, so you might have to go to step two or step three or even step four in order to find a deal. Okay, but this is how we think about real estate investing. It's not necessarily a particular city.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If there's a city, if a list comes out of these are the best places to invest, guess what, it's too late. If a list is these are the top fifty cities to invest, it's too late. You already missed it.
Speaker 2: The numbers already down right, You're done.
Speaker 4: That's how they got to the top of the article. So we talked about buying right. You've heard us say this over and over. We do not want you to get off this webinar and just be like, Okay, I'm going to truly in Zilo and I'm buying something tomorrow. No, please do not do that. Okay, you have to buy right. And this is a science. This is a science to do this. Okay. So let me break down example of what it means to buy right there's three criteria to buying right. Buying right means that one, there's equity in the deal and that you're up right out the gates. So let's say you bought a property or you locked in a contract at four hundred thousand dollars and the appraisal comes in at four hundred and thirty thousand dollars. You have bought right, okay, because you have thirty thousand dollars in equity right out the gates. Then the property has to at least have a twelve percent cash on cash return ruler seventy two. Seventy two to ride by twelve means that your money's doubling every six years in that property. And then finally, step three is that it has to have a definite appreciation potential based on the thirty three signs of gentrification that I've identified. And y'all know what some of those signs of gentrification are. You know, Becky running through what used to be doing as the hood and her Lulu limmit with her EarPods in at nine pm, feeling real comfortable. Right, y'all know what? There's sign super comfortable like she belonged there, right. Coffee shops dumpsters, bike lanes, yoga studios, Whole Foods, Starbucks. You know what some of those signs of gentrification are? You've identified third? Huh part right? Yeah, so we've identified all thirty three. And you want to buy in a neighborhood that has tended fifteen signs of gentrification and it's moving towards thirty three. You do not want to buy in a neighborhood that has all thirty three? Is too late? You buying at the peak? Okay, so you have to buy on the fringes. I bought in bedst.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Earners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go back slash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 3: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 4: Everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 6: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 4: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach, one more question.
Speaker 6: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibily. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim five.
Speaker 4: You know a best stop call. When I bought there, it was called do or Die. Best I bought in a neighborhood called do or Die. Yep, and guess what. That property has been appreciating like crazy ever since I bought it. So you want to know where the fringes are and where the neighborhoods are about to turn, and so buy and right. This is a real life example. This is the property that I bought in Oakland in November twenty seventeen, four hundred and eighty thousand dollars a due pleax. It immediately appraised before I closed for five hundred and five. So I'm up twenty five thousand dollars right out the gates. It cash loods at least twelve percent, and twenty seven months later because I bought right and I knew what was happening in that neighborhood. Guess what it's worth seven hundred and ten thousand dollars. I'm up two hundred and thirty thousand dollars and twenty seven months with no major repairs. This is better than crypto, okay, when you know how to buy right. Okay. So this is the power of knowing what you're doing. And I got some news for you all. I've never set foot in this property. I have never set foot in this property. I knew the neighborhood and I knew the numbers, and I had an agent on the ground who I trusted could execute for me. And I've never set foot in this property. And you can see the big win that I've gotten from it. So you have to know this game so that you can play at this level. You don't have to be confined by just where you live and where you can drive to you. The whole country is open to you when you know what you were doing in order to find deals. Okay, Now, when we're looking for deals, this is different than buying a single family home, y'all. When you're buying a single family home, we're looking at how much would get approved for? Matt gave me five hundred. How much is the home for eighty? Do we like it? Yes or no? Those are the three factors in buying a single family home. When you're buying a multifamily home, there's twenty three numbers that you have to know to evaluate a multi family home. Okay, if you miss one single number, you can literally step into a bad deal because you didn't verify one single So this is the purchase of past Deal Analyzer. It's a financial model that I developed that I use to evaluate every single deal that I do. I know where to get these twenty three numbers, I know how they actually impact the deal. I plug them in and within ten minutes, I'm able to evaluate a deal and make a decision. Okay. The only thing that beats a cash offer in this market is a fast offer. The only thing that beats a cash offer is a fast offer and see you you have to know how to move more confidently. Right, This is why I'm able to get deals because my offer is in. I'm not indecisive, I'm not hesitating. Okay, So I run the numbers, quickly write. Ten minutes, I text my agent here's the price that I'm willing to pay, and I have my dot loop document sent to me via email. I signed electronically. My offer is in. You over here on Trullian's zelow bookmarking stuff and hard and stuff, and talk about I'm gonna come back to this on the weekend. My offer is in before you left for the corporate plantation the next day. And so when you come back on the weekend. When you come back on the weekend, what are the two words under the listing pending under contract? And you still flipping to the photos talking about looking at this open concept. I really like this house. Stop imagining yourself in my master bedroom. You didn't get the contract, so it's not yours, So stop envisioning yourself in my master bedroom. You weren't moving quick enough, and you want to blame investor, You want to blame everybody else for why you're not getting the deals. How about you looking there and say I didn't know how to play the game and I got beat out by people who did. And so if I want to win in this game, I have to learn how to play the game. Stop blaming external factors for why you're not winning.
Speaker 7: You have something the same success, love speed, brother, success, love speed.
Speaker 3: And when you have this formula, this calculator, I can calculate all the numbers for you once you plug them in. Like you said, your offer is in the only thing that be some cash offer is a fast offer offer boom.
Speaker 4: So that's it, you know, this is that's giving you guys. This is what we're giving you guys. So people also ask Matt and what websites do we go to to find real estate deals? We laughed that question right, because we don't go to truly a Zilo or red fin. Okay, that's where multifamily real estate deals go to die. This is why you see multi family one hundred and fifty days, because that deal went there to die. You look at the research, mass marketing listings regularly commanded thirty percent premium to off market deals. So why would I want to pay thirty percent premium on a piece of real estate that costs three hundred to four hundred thousand dollars. I don't and so SOH what do we mean by off market deals? These are also called pocket deals by real estate agents. These are deals that never hit truly a Zilo or red fin. In fact, my last eight deals, they've never seen one of those websites. I got it through a relationship. How do you have the hookup at the store, at the Nike store at how do you have the hookup? You get the hookup through a relationship, through network. And so my real estate Rollerdecks in New Orleans is about sixty six people, contractors, wholesalers, lenders, right, multiple real estate agents. That's the key. We do not just rely on one real estate agent in a market. While I'm going to limit the one set of eyes never now see many of you are handing over the biggest financial decision of your life to a real estate agent who does not have the wealth that you desire. Many of you are handing over the biggest financial decision of your life to a real estate agent who does not have the wealth that you desire. We don't play that game. We have multiple people looking for deals for us. Why would a contractor send me the deal, because if I get the deal, then guess who's going to work on that home, that contractor. So it's a win win win for everybody. All right, So you have to learn how to find off market deals. You have to know the right people to be relationships with. We have off market deals coming to us being Instagram, Facebook, text, message, email, every single day, we have off market deals coming to us. And this is why we are able to buy properties at a discount. In fact, we don't buy anything at fair market value. Never, we don't buy anything at fair market value. We only get off market deals. And so this is one of my students, Ronique Gabriell se Roniqu congratulations, did you find this deal on Zilo? He said, no, I found it through a real estate financial broker who knew a wholesaler. You see its relationships. He got this property for twenty five thousand dollars. It's putting forty five into it. It's gonna be worth one seventy five. He's literally about to step into one hundred thousands an equity because of an off market deal. Okay, Now, do off marketills take a little bit work, more work? Do building relationships. People take a little bit more work. Yeah, but if it's going to make you one hundred thousand dollars on a deal, then it's actually worth it. And so you have to learn how to build really a relationship. Real estate is a contact sport. You got to be in contact with people and properties. Right, So we are finally there, y'all. You've got your four doors, you got your three doors, you got your duplex. Now you can get your dream home. Okay, now you can get your dream home. Now is it going to look like this? I don't know if it's going to look like this, right, but now you can get your dream home. And this is the power of the plan that we're teaching you because this dream home when bought right, if you bought the other deals right, then they should actually pay for this dream home and themselves. Okay, So again we do not rely on a real estate agent. Real estate agents are not enough. You need a real estate advisor to guide you through this process. Most real estate agents are their business of selling single family homes to American dreamers. Okay, they don't understand how to do multi family real estate deals. You have to understand the difference between a real estate deal and a real estate listing. Okay, real estate agents will send you real estate listings. They say, this is a real estate deal. How do you know what's the deal? Most real estate agents do not know how to calculate on cash return, which is the most important number when it comes to multicamily real estate investment. You want to know why because cash on cash return is not on the real estate exam. Okay, cash on cash return, the most important number in real estate investment is not on the real estate exam. Okay. So your first probable goal as big as possible. Interest rates are extremely low right now, historically all time low. You be able to borrow money at three percent. Okay, this is the most leverage you're ever going to get. And you get you get rid of your rent payment forever. Then you use FAHA or H two O three K loan and you use one of the five FAHA rules, you force appreciation, and you still live for free in the triplex. Then you find a deal in a small or less expensive market where twenty five percent down may make sense, and you look off market, and then you get your single family home for free using the cash low from your rentals. All right now, there are nine ways you keep scaling your portfolio, ok to self directed IRA SSH out, refinances on existing equity, asset based lending, the BURD strategy, seller financing, joint ventures and partnerships with family and friends, REGCF crowdfunding, reg D crowdfunding, reg D and reg A crowdfunding. So these are your options to continue to scale beyond just the four doors. But we are four properties, but ultimately we are laying out the blueprint for you to close on four properties over the next four years and acquire ten doors. So listen, if you would have played the long term game a long time ago, you would be a lot further along today. Okay, so stop chasing get rich quick schemes. Multi family real estate is a get rich guaranteed system over time, and we want to be able to guide you through that process, all right. So by what we want to do is we want to invite you to be part of a program that we created called the four three two one strategy, right and by the end of this program, you'll be able to finance, find and finalize multi real estate deals and literally start living for free. In fact, you should start living for free with that purchase. And then by the time you get to that tenth door, you should be very close to achieving full financial freedom. And as I said shared before, Matt and I have been able to help other people do this all over the country. We got Novacaine in South Carolina. We got Natalie in Connecticut. We got Gentists in Brooklyn, New York and Cypress Hills. We got Daffy and Georgia. We got Brenet who close in Orlando, Florida. We have a Fia who closed and I think she also did Connecticut. We got Linda who closed in Newark, New Jersey. Right. And so these are some of the people who we've helped, And right now we're looking for just one hundred more people to go through us on this journey in twenty twenty two to actually close on their first or second right. If you already have one, okay, we want to help you get to that next one without a huge downment, right, and we want to guide you that process. And so there are a couple of hurdles that people deal with when trying to build their portfolio. The first is the money, how can I afford it right? The market how do I buy right? And then the mindset, how do I scale, and so we created a way to overcome every one of those obstacles. How to finance the deal? Okay, how to find So I'm gonna start off with how to finance the deal. So mask gonna talk a little bit more about home Buyer's Blueprint of volume WANT, which is going to be how to finance the deal?
Speaker 2: Matt, you look.
Speaker 3: So the home Buyers Blueprint Volume one is what I like to call the encyclopedia for home buying right, and this I'm teaching everything A two Z of the home buying process, right, how to get your LENDI file prepared, to interviewing loan officers, to interviewing.
Speaker 2: Banks, you know, the pre approval process.
Speaker 3: I'm breaking down the three most popular owns that's out there, faha, va conventional.
Speaker 2: I have an interview with a realtor.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the home buying when you're out there with realta, how to make the best offers, things of that nature. We have an interview with a home inspector and any who's talking about the purchase contract. We're also talking about the title report, investing your title, which is extremely important, especially for those of you who are buying as couples and things of that nature. So all with partners, you know, that's very important. So we go and we also we go through the underwriting process, loan commitments, how to find the best interest rates should you pay points, I mean the whole nine yards, the underwriting process, the loan commitment I break down, closing courts, the loan estimate, what websites you should be watching for interest rates to get market data. We also have an asset protection segment where we speak into a CPA life insurance agent and a state planning attorney on how to protect your assets as you continue to scale your business. So the home Buyers Blueprint Value one is a total of fifteen hours of pre recorded content. Plus we have two calls a month live with me. We call it our break bread sessions, where I'm sitting here with all of our community answering questions for two to three hours every time we get on a call. Right, So not only you get the fifteen hours, but you also still get two calls a month with me in the rest of the community and we're just talking real estate for two to three hours.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So the homebuys Blueprint Volume one right now is thousand dollars, but we're going to put it together as part of a package.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So look, this is the key, y'all look Sindrika, She said. A couple of lenders tried the ok DOL company specifically with leaving our prepaid costs off for more money and lower rate, but double all other fees.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Then, there's predatory lenders that are still out there. You think it was just two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine. No, there are literally still predatory lenders out there. If you don't know what you're doing, you're gonna get in bed predatory lender and be locked in for thirty years ride. Yeah, so Matt has Matt has financed many of our students in the state that he states that he finances in, and then we have partners in all the other states to make sure that you are going to get the best terms of rates. You won't have to guess if this lender is trying to get over on you. You will know that these lenders been vetted by us right and are actually going to give you the best terms right now. How to find the deal is the next thing, and that's where the Multifamily Master plan comes in. This is where I'm going to show you how to use the twenty three numbers to analyze real estate deals anywhere and make sure that you buy right. I'm gonna show you how to build your real estate rolodex of agents, lenders and contracts to find those off market deals. I'm gonna show you how to identify the thirty three signs of education so that your homes have the maximum appreciation potential. So real quick, when you look at the modules in the multi family master plan, you're gonna learn how to finance the deal, find it, finalize it, fix it, and fill it. So this goes beyond just you getting the keys. I want to make sure that you make that ad operate at the highest level possible. So if you're actually ready to join the four three two one strategy program, you can go to get four three two one dot com. That's get four three two one dot com if you uh, if somebody can type that in the chat for us, that's get forty two one dot com. Now, Matt and nine, we are not in the business of selling information, Okay. This information is scattered all over the internet, blog, pos, podcasts, et cetera. Some of the people are personal development junkies and all they have is information and no execution. So the reason he's doing two calls a month and the reason I do four calls a month, that's six calls accountability calls, not just calls, right, accountability calls every single month, so that you were on track. Okay. And so the way the multi family Matter plan is set up is every week you're gonna have a brand new challenge to move on, a brand new challenge. So we have our financial house cleaning challenge, then you have your lender shopping challenge. Then you have your pre approval challenge, your real estate agent Challenge, your new Neighborhood, your Neighborhood Knowledge Challenge number one, your Dala Day Challenge. Then you have your real estate team building challenge, and then you do the new neighborhood challenge and the Dala Day Challenge over and over and over again until you close on your property. Okay. And so you're gonna have to literally get up from your computer and actually go do something, okay, and go interact with the world. This is not some sit behind the computer. You do not find off market deals. You're sitting at your computer watching Matt and I on videos. That is not how you find it. You learn right from us and then you actually go execute. And this is how we designed our programs. How many you have a book on your bookshelf that you intended to read to change your life, but you haven't even cracked it open. How many you had a body goal you wanted to lose your gut last twelve months ago? You wanted to lose your gut, but you still got your gut.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, I think category.
Speaker 4: You ain't got a lot of kick it. But peep gang listen. There's all kinds of free healthy recipes on Google, and there's all kinds of free workouts on YouTube. So do you realize it's not just information that gets you to the transformation. It is the structure and the accountability that make sure that you implement the information. And that's what makes the four three two one strategy program different is that you're getting two hours. You're getting Matt sessions or anywhere from ninety minutes to two hours, So you're getting two sessions with him a month plus four session with me. If you were to pay for us one on one coaching, that will literally put you in the five thousands plus right a month, easy, okay, and we have something that costs a fraction of that right in order to connect with us. So let me just show you the back end of the multi family master Plan. This is the program on the back end. Every this is this is a streamline. Okay, there's no fat in this program. Every single module in here is either gonna make you money or save you money. Okay, it's gonna make you money or save you money. So every week, you're gonna get your mindset modules first be transformed by the reviewing of your mind Then you're gonna get your movement modules where this is where you actually go take action. Okay. So this is the layout of the program. We have our week dealing calls where you'll get to be coached by me. On those calls, you have to publicly state to the family right what you did in the past seven days to move forward on your goals. It's not the kind of program where you can just hide in the back and nobody knows, you know. We call it positive peer pressure. Right again, this is why we have so many results. It's because of structuring and accountability. You're not paying us for the information, you're paying us for the structure and the accountability to make sure that you succeed because Matt and I don't fulfill our purpose of three hundred if we just have three thousand students with no closures. Right the reason we have two hundred and thirty seven closures is because of this structure and accountability. I'm going to stay it to you like this, y'all. There is no other pair of people who have helped more people close on multifamily homes specifically than Matt and I in the country right now. If you know of them, please let us know. We are the number one conductors on the above ground roil road, yes, the above ground row road, which is multi family real estate. If you know of somebody who has helped more people close on multi family homes than Matt and I, let us know to this. At this current moment, we are not aware of anybody, and so we actually are the shortcut. You think fifteen hours a curriculum with Matt is a lot, Oh, I don't have that much time. We are the shortcuts. So what's your alternative to go out of the loan and make mistakes? We don't want that for you. We know that if you buy this first carperty right, it actually will set you up. You'll be able to do it a second time in the third and so we want to make sure the you do it right, okay, And so you're gonna get the purchase a pass deal analyzed or I saw some of you asking for this and chat earlier on. We don't just give stuff like this away for free. This is invaluable right again. The only thing that beats to cash or fast offer. Cash offer is a fast offer. And so this is where we'll teach you what these twenty three numbers are so that you know how to evaluate a deal. Down here in the lower right, the financial model will tell you whether the purchase a pass from the deal. We don't make emotional decisions when it comes to real estate. They are purely economic. Okay. You also get the Multi family Movement real Estate investor workbooks right here. This is the workbook that has all of my mental models and all the tools that you need to go through the worst. Okay, all of it is in here for you. For instance, we have this page on the hidden value and hidden costs. You take this into an open house with you and you check these boxes. Hidden value, I see it here, I see it here, hidden costs, I see it here, I see it here. You literally keep this in your purse, your car, your briefcase with you, and this will guide you all the way to the fin line.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So then the fine don't hurdle to get over is how do I scale? And this is where Matt is going to show you how to explore different types of financing options beyond FHA. And so Matt, you want to break down the Homeboy blueprint volume two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So with volume two, now is when you go into that next level. So and I strategically left out rehab loans out of volume one because we have loans. It's a whole different animal buy stuff. Right, So if you really want to start thinking like the investor, most investors are not going to buy for the majority, and they're not going to buy turkey properties. Most of them want to buy homes that are distressed, the worst one of block. You hit a saying by the onliest house in the best neighborhood. Right, And this is what the Homeboys Volume two is going to teach you, Right, It's how to use FAHA two or three k Fanny made home style rehab loans. We talked about hard money and construction loans all in the Home Buys Blueprint Volume two. It also comes with the twice a month call. So the whole entire Home Buyas Blueprint community, whether you've got Volume one or Volume two, are part of these monthly twice a month calls that I have, and we're breaking down all the rehab loans on the calls as well. And what I love about these live calls, like you said, the Accountabilities Union, there's so many people that try to find a lender to do a rehab loan and that loan officer has no clue about rehab loans, and it's an absolute nightmare. Even the realtor for the most part, don't really know about rehab loans, right, And this is why I put together Volume two. And Volume two is about almost five and a half hours of content, so it's not the pre recorded content is not as long as Volume one because Volume two is straight to the point, right. So if you don't take Volume one and you don't have a clear understanding of the process, then you should not take Volume two or go to Volume two yet because it's a little bit more advanced.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So in that one, we have an interview with a contractor, we have an interview with a HUT consultant as well, along with a realtor as well who specializes in two or three K long So we're teaching you how to interview the right realtors, how to hire the right contractors, how to write hire the right HUD consultants. I mean, all of this all in the Blueprint Volume two, and it will be included in the package that we're offering you guys today. So not only are you getting, like Julian said, six calls a month, the Homebys Blueprint Volume one, which is fifteen hours, then you got the Homebys Blueprint Volume two, which is another five hours, or the twenty hours of pre recorded content the Multi Flow Family master Plan looks like a good ten to twenty hours of pre recorded content as well. So you probably got to combine thirty to forty hours of pre recorded content plus those six calls every single month within this package. That's going to give you that accountability, right and that structure that you guys need to take your career and take your wealth to that next level.
Speaker 2: Listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and don't be overwhelmed by those Every module might not be relevant to you. So what we remmated is thirty today or four hours per week. Thirty minutes a day, day, four hours per week. That is it. Okay, every module might not be relevant to you, So thirty minutes a day or four hours per week, that's all we're asking to get this knowledge downloaded into you. We know that many of you are not free and you're working on the corporate plantation. You come home tired, right, and this is what we're trying to get you off of. So you will have to create space in your life to reposition yourself for something new and something different.
Speaker 2: And so you're going to have to study.
Speaker 3: You're going to have to study, right, You're you're not going to go out here and try to execute out a high level without studying.
Speaker 2: I still study to this day.
Speaker 3: Fact, right, every single day we're studying our craft to become better.
Speaker 2: So what makes you guys different?
Speaker 4: Yeah? One, So if you don't believe that this is possible for you, we want to show you some examples of some of our students who are blowing it through the roof. No, no pun intended. This is Jimmy. Jimmy in less than one point four years, has acquired twenty twenty one doors, right, he says, thanks, juliing. Our goal was fifty doors, and we are halfway there one point four years, controlling over one point nine million dollars of real estate. Didn't need an NBA to get to my next million. How much does the NBA cost? NBA is at least one hundred racks? Right, and I've helped him and his wife, Candice, positioned himself to acquire almost two million dollars of real estate in less than a year and a half. Okay, so this is our Now you think twenty one doors a lot. Julius has acquired twenty eight doors in seven months, following the blueprint that Matt and I are laying out. Okay, fast forward a few days. My wife will turn forty and we've closed on eight real estate deals. We're two point sixty five million. Actually, we've closed on two deals so far in August, making it a special birthday presence here for those of you are brothers out of here. You're talking about showing up for your significant other. We got to bey on Hallmark cars and flowers, y'all. How about you give your significant other real estate? How many of you were willing to play at that level to take care of your family and your seed in that way. Okay. And I know old ladies. I know y'all bosses out here too. Okay, y'all can play at this level. Two. But Julius is just an example. He's gifting his wife properties for her fortieth birthday to make sure that they are free. Okay. So this is the power of what we are teaching, and we know that it's possible for all of you once you get the information. Okay. So here's the root to success. Right. This is not just some courses, not some information, some logins, and you never log in. That's not how we operate, okay. So Step one is the education. This is where you get the blueprint one, Blueprint two, and the multi family master plan. Step two is that we pair you with a lender that we know of or trust to make sure that you get the best terms on your deals. So in the states that Matt operates in, you'll be able to work with Matt's team, and in the other states, we have lenders or our ferral network of lenders who we trust who will be able to help finance you on deals you're looking to do. Okay, that's a key part of the equation.
Speaker 2: Everybody got it.
Speaker 4: Everybody's vetting. But it's not just lenders. We've also vetted estate agents all across the country in the major markets. Okay, so you're going to be able to tap into our network of real estate agents who have also been vetted, who also understand multifamily relate deals. Okay. So this is the power of what we're bringing to you. We're bringing to you not only the information, we're also bringing to you everybody who you need to execute on the information that's unheard of. Okay, that's unheard of. You can read rich that poor at all you want. There's not one phone number and rich that poor dad, not one, not one email address, and rich that poor dad. It's not going to get you to the finish line. It'll inspire you, it won't get you to the finish line. And so that's what we're seeking to help you do. And then finally, you're going to get access to our online network. This is actually a platform that I've spent over five figures on, a community I developed where we evaluate all our deals and we share off onek deals with one another through the purchase a past deal analyzer Okay, so this is a movement in real life. We got people meeting up all over the country. This is two hundred of us in New Orleans for the Generational Wealth Conference. And when you put everything that we just share with you together, everything that we're offering you is worth eight thousand, four hundred and ninety six dollars. And we conjunct oppose this to an NBA for one hundred thousand dollars. Okay, eight thousand, four hundred and ninety six dollars. And we could charge this right now. There are real estate programs out there that charge way more than this. And do I believe that those real estate programs are worth it? My answer is yes, because guess what, even if somebody was charge me thirty thousand dollars for real estate education like this, I'll pay for it because I made more than thirty thousand dollars in real estate. I've already got my return on investment. And this knowledge and the skill set is going to be with me for the rest of my life. My return is going to be infinite on that. Okay, now we're not charging thirty thousand dollars again. You can go to get free, get four three two one dot com. Again, that's get four three two to one dot com. So your option to dream right now, Option one is it's gonna feel free, but it's gonna cost you the most, And that's you do nothing. Yep, it's gonna feel free, but it's gonna cost you the most. It's gonna cost you the most in terms of time, money, and mistakes. Right, And that's you do nothing and you get off this webinar and you can keep doing using the same thinking that you have, keep doing what you been doing. And then when we bump to you at investvest next year or the year after that, you in the same place talking about, Man, I'm still trying to get my first property. You're gonna have to miss me with that because we've given you the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Huh, We're giving you the opportunity.
Speaker 3: And the most expensive thing is in life is what we don't know, right, the most expensive things in life is what we don't know.
Speaker 2: So you always got to remember that too.
Speaker 4: So pick your poison, Pick your poison, Pick your poison. In real estate at this rate, at these rate appreciation, it's only gonna get harder and harder and harder to play the game. Right, it's gonna get harder and harder, and so the long you wait waiting is not going to help you in any way in this game whatsoever. All I'm waiting for the market to craft. You keep waiting, and then all those investors by cash and you're still waiting. There's literally gonna come to a point in real estate. This is probably gonna be around twenty twenty five where it's going to be impossible for anybody who's renting to ever own. You can mark my words. There's going to become a line where the prices have appreciated so much that anybody who is renting will never ever own because they won't have enough money to actually get into the game. So you want to get into this game as quickly as possible. So for those of you who are ready to make this play right, to run this play and want to play the long term game, you can join the program the four three two one Strategy for two thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars two thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars. You can go to get four three two one dot com. But you know, given that it's Black Friday, that's nine, let's let's do a little better than that. It's Black Friday, bro, It's Black Friday. You know what we're gonna do. We originally sold this for hundred and ninety seven dollars. Since it's Black Friday, what we're gonna do. We're gonna setch that out. We're gonna scratch that out, and we're gonna let you get five hundred dollars more off. So for those of you are on the first webinar didn't move. Oh that's a little on my edge, et cetera. There you go. We just knocked it down five hundred additional dollars. You say it in fourteen ninety five when you do the one pay for most of y'all, that's the equipment of one to two months of rent and mortgage spence. We're all we're asking is the equipment of one to two months of rent a mortgage expense to put you in position to never ever, ever, ever ever have to pay rent a mortgage ever again. We think that's a very fair trade. Matt, you got anything to.
Speaker 3: Say, Look, man, go to get four three two one dot com.
Speaker 2: Right now. This is almost free.
Speaker 3: When you really think about a the amount of information, the amount of access that you're going to have, the resources that you guys will have, the resources that Julian and myself provide. You can't google it, you know what I'm saying. You can't get it on YouTube. University. This is an exclusive like secret society, you know, the home Boys, Blueprint and the multi family communities. You know, our people are informed, they're educated, and they're prepared, you know what I'm saying. They're ready to go, and they're closing at a high velocity. And you know, we're not even We do not mean to show you know what we showed you the success stories. That's only a small part. You know, we can probably spend the whole webinar and talking about all the success stories that Julie and I have had together and separately over the past couple of years. We're helping people achieve their dream of building wealth with real estate through multi family investments. So for this price, it's a Black Friday special. Guys, do not wait, do not hesitate, because this this sale is going to end right after the holidays.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's it. It's just facts. Man. I had eight closing this week, eight of my students clothes this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this month, this month, we already over twenty deals closed on my end, so you know you told about twenty eight and we still you know, got a couple more days left in the month.
Speaker 4: You know, actually I got more students closing today, so we're gonna add on.
Speaker 3: And that's just who we are helping with the financing. You know what I'm saying directly, that's not the indirect people that are closing, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that I help as well measure that. It's can measure it.
Speaker 3: It's too hard to measure everybody who's closing, right, So we just want you guys to be a part of those people that we're shouting out and we're celebrating that are closing on multi family homes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is Brittany, he said Julian Gordon. Thanks to you. Bro's apprehensive at first to take your class through to the price point. I thought I could have learned from YouTube University laugh out loud. In retrospect, you dropped too many jewels for me to count one example. Saved me twelve hundred dollars by making the lenders compete. It was money well spent for an even new people reading this Julian is the truth, good people and has a wealth and knowledge. I appreciate all that you do, good brother, and the profound impact that you make on so many So right out the gates, because we taught him how to make lenders compete, he saved twelve hundred dollars and guess what he got, His FAJA appraisal. FAJA appraisal came in at fourteen thousand dollars above our offer. No require repairs, So he's literally stepping into equity. He made a two thousand dollars plus investment and has already got seven x that, right out the gates because he followed the blueprint. Okay, so this is the power of what we're teaching. And so for those of you who think this is expensive, you have to know the difference between expensive and expansive. Because guess what December first, rent is due December first, your mortgage is still due. That's what's expensive. That is money that is leaving your family forever, forever, and it's not coming back. Okay, So find yourself on this rent chart. Let's say your rent is twelve hundred dollars month, right, So one year from now, Matt and I bump into you and invest best. Okay, what's going to be more expensive to you? Two four hundred and ninety seven dollars or fourteen thousand dollars? Which one is going to be more expensive? Or we bump into you five years from now when Eil is dominating the whole situation already biggest, right bigger.
Speaker 2: That we're going to be the biggest ever ever.
Speaker 4: That forever, right ever ever, And you seventy two thousand dollars in the whole because you didn't take action seventy two thousand when you could have paid twenty five hundred, got the game and been in multiple properties. Five years from now, We'll give you a four year plan. Five years from now, you should have ten doors at least if you execute on this blueprint that we've laid out. But you're either gonna choose that to be have ten doors four years from now, or you're gonna be seventy two thousand dollars in a whole in rent money that you ever see again. Okay, So you have to understand the difference between expensive and expansive, right, and so rent is due December first, I'm gonna be collecting it. Are you Matt's gonna be collecting it. Are you gonna be collecting it? Are you gonna be paying it? Which? When are you gonna get on the other side of the equation, Because you can if you just follow the blueprint. Now we are making available. We're only we already got quite a few students on the first webinar, okay, and we're only looking for one hundred more. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna do seventy five full pays. Okay, seventy five full pays. And what we're gonna do is because we know that it is holiday. Some of you are living on the edge. You're trying to provide for your family and don't have twenty four hundred and ninety seven dollars. Now, don't say you don't have twenty four hundred ninety seven dollars. But then when I come by your house, I see all kinds of Jordans and electronics and clothes under your Christmas tree. Don't do it, don't.
Speaker 2: Do it, don't don't have me bumcket, No, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Don't don't let me show up at Walmart the best buy you're talking about. I was on your webinar. But I don't have the money, but I see a seventy two inch TV in your hands. Don't do it. Don't do it. Okay. So for those of you who don't have two thousand, four hundred ninety seven dollars because they're on the corporate plantation, you underpaid, et cetera. But you know you want this, We're gonna open up twenty five payment plans. Only twenty five pay plans for those who are serious. And the way that payment plan is gonna work is it's gonna be four ninety nine a month for eight months. Actually that was what we offered last month. But since it is Black Friday, Matt's pressure on me.
Speaker 2: Look, we gotta we gotta cut that down. It's a holiday season.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get you four hundred ninety nine dollars back and instead of it being eight payments, it'll only be seven payments.
Speaker 2: There you have it.
Speaker 4: We're giving you. So you still got ninety nine dollars to go trick on Black Friday. Go trick that. Well, let's go get this assets that pay for every Black Friday going forward, where you ain't got to worry about Black Friday. Where your kids can get everything that they want as long as you're not spoiling them too much, because ultimately, at the end of the day, we don't want to be giving our kids' expenses and liabilities. We want to give them assets and cash flow. You setting up you over here, choosing looking at magazines, got websites open, getting emails, start, et cetera. You ready to buy expenses and liabilities for your health and your family. We're trying to show you how to buy assets and income. Which one is going to set your family up for success. Okay, sometimes you're going to have to make some sacrifices, and so this is what we're offering. Now when you go to get three two one dot com, we have some good news for you. We don't want you to go through this alone. This is a family affair, and so guess what you get to bring somebody close to you on this journey with you. Absolutely, this could be your best friend, which is your spouse, or your homie, your blood which is your siblings' parents are kids, or your business partner who you're going to invest with. Why would we do this because Matt and I care about your accountability and since we can't be in every city in every state, tapping you on your shoulder, checking in on you. We're going to be on those calls with you. We'd rather you have somebody who is also committed to this journey by your side. Okay, And so we're giving you permission. We're giving you permission to bring someone else with you on this journey for free. If you need to go split the costs with them, you can do that. And y'all can have be a cash app venmo et cetera. But one person will have the master account and will take the lead. Okay, we want to empower families on when we're having our calls. You should have us up on the big spring with the HDMMI and your entire family should be sitting in the living room. Some of you are watching this webinar alone. Okay, you're watching it. You've been trying to succeed on your own. But when you look to the world's most successful people, you look at eyl and everybody that's at the top of it, they move as a pack. All the world's most succesful people move as a pack. But you want to be the one exception of the person who did it by themselves. You don't have to be okay, and so you get to bring somebody through the program with you. This is Belvida, she closed on four plex in Los Angeles. This is a sister who was supportive in her process. Gave her a shout out in her post. This is Victor Michelle Dorner. They're going through this process together as a couple as they prepare for retirement. So if you take action tonight, we're going to give you an extra ticket to the Generational Wealth Conference. That is my conference, okay, that is happening in January. We're gonna give you an extra ticket for your buddy that's worth five hundred and ninety nine dollars if you join tonight. Okay. That's my way of saying thank you and celebrating those who are serious to take action. Again, there's only seventy five one pays and only twenty five payment plans, okay, So whichever one is best for you, you want to make sure that you get in. Once we get to that three hundred, we're closing it down for the year. We're going to focus on helping them. Three hundred people closed, and we're going to be documenting that process. So that you can all see all right.
Speaker 2: All be on the outside. Don't be on the outside people.
Speaker 4: No, you don't. Don't do that. So we also get Matt said, you know, boosting your credit score from five eighty to six six. He's going to help your interest. We're giving you tyre rap these credit etiquette course to boost your credit score by fifty to one hundred and fifty points, to get your interest right down, which is literally going to save you tens of thousands of dollars. I'm gonna give you my RII Tax Secrets. This is going to show you how I save two hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars in taxes on a three hundred thousand dollar property. You heard that right, two hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars in taxes saved on a three hundred thousand dollars property. I'm gonna give you that program. You're also going to get my Overnight Success Airbnb course. I have a six figure Airbnb business. I'm gonna give that to you as part of this offer. This is April. She's making ten thousand dollars a month on her first property. She got a four plex in Virginia Beach. She lives in one unit. She's getting ten thousand dollars a month from Airbnb. She got free off first property because she airbnbat every other unit instead of doing market rate tenant. And then you're also going to get access to the purchase of pass deal Analyzer online. This is the software that I built out that only our students have access to. Only our students. It's not open to the public, okay. And this is where we analyze all of our deals. This is the platform. This is where we share off market deals with one another. This is also where you will be able to connect with other people who are in your market. This is the Orlando market right there. These are the beautiful people there. You also get to access our real estate rolodecks by market, So you're going to find the contractors, the inspectors, the lenders agents in that market that already be laid out for you. You won't even have to do the work because the communities are a mastermind and put them into the platform. Okay. We also have market meetups all over the country. These this is Saint Louis, this is Brooklyn, bat and Ruge, Atlanta, Dallas. You are plugging into a family. You will not be in just an online course trying to figure this out on your own. We have market meetups that are bi weekly or monthly in certain markets, and you will be able to plug into a full function and family. Okay, I know you the golden child in your family. Everybody looks to you, right, but your family goes as far as you go. And so this is your opportunity to plug into a family that's committed creating regenerational wealth and entering into the asset class. And then for those of you are looking to scale who already have a single family home, Matt and I show you how to reversal out of that and still scale up your portfolio through the home Buyers Blueprint one and through the home Buyers buopoot and the fuelip module that I put together as well. Okay, so again the bonus ticket for the Generational Wealth Conference, you get one with your membership, but if you join before midnight tonight, okay, this Black Friday, you will get an extra one for your buddy. Again, that's worth five hundred and ninety nine dollars. This is everything that you get right here laid out. I'll show you an image of it together, all of that will be eleven thousand dollars. Eleven thousand and eighty five dollars. You do not pay that, Okay, it's two thousand, one hundred and ninety seven dollars literally a fraction twenty two percent of that. You're getting seventy seven, seventy eight percent off this Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Seventy eight percent off. Like it's one to two months of rent to put you in a position and never have to be house expense for the rest of your life. So this is my first deal in Brooklyn, right, I had no clue that it would unfold in this way, and I'm so glad that it did. But guess what had I had Matt and myself then and know what I know now, my porolio will be double the size it is today.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we're trying to help you get to where we are a lot faster, safer, and easier, because this is how your portfolio grows over time. You get that first property, then you knock down that domino, and then you get the next, and the next and the next, And this is how my wealth is. This is why I have a five million dollar real estate portfolio today. It starts with one though, you have to learn how to buy right. And once you learn that skill set right, then you'll be able to continue to do it over and over and over again. So when you join, you're gonna get onboard, you're gonna get your deal analyzer. You'll start the online course, whether you choose to start with Matt's course or mine, or you can do both simultaneously. You'll go through orientation, we'll have our weekly deal room calls, you'll have your break bread session with Matt, and you'll start your first challenge. And as of now, you can join for four ninety nine per month for just seven months. It used to be eight months, So you can take advantage of this Black Friday special four hundred and ninety seven dollars one time for access to everything immediately. Okay. When you're on the payment plan, your modules will be dripped to you month by month by month as your payments come in. When you do the full pay, you get access to everything immediately. Okay. If you miss the deadline or you are not in the one hundred, the price will drimp to four nine hundred and ninety seven dollars and you will have missed out. The price will literally double, and this is what the price will be as we go the new year. So you want to take advantage of this last opportunity to be part of that one hundred. That's all we're doing is rounding out that three hundred. We got one hundred spaces available, seventy five full pays okay, and twenty five monthly payment plans. So if you're ready to go, go ahead and lock in your spot right now. That's get four three two one dot com right what are you waiting for? Real estate prices are can you win to rise all over the country, and the more they rise, the harder it is going to be for you to get in the game. At the same time, interest rates are an historically all time low. We can borrow money for thirty years at three percent. Look at the interest rates that boomers had their face when they're buying their McMansions. They were paying anywhere from eight to fourteen percent on mortgages. If interest rates are for eight to fourteen percent, Matt and I would not be in the game of real estate. So you have an opportunity of a lifetime to get in the game and to borrow money a very cheap and this is the cost of waiting. Look the same house at three percent interest rate versus four percent interest rate, the total interest is going to be one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars at three percent. If you wait and you allow the interest to go up to four percent, now you're paying two hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. That's sixty thousand dollars more that you pay for the same exact house, all because you decided to procrastinate and you worried about two thousand, four hundred and ninety seven dollars and you'd rather pay sixty thousand dollars additional and the interest for the same exact property. Come on. This opportunity is at once. Come on.
Speaker 7: That's why we say success life speed, brother, success, love speed, And yesterday's price won't be today's price.
Speaker 4: Oh it definitely won't. Because this is just for Black Friday. This is just for Black Friday. You have until Sunday at midnight Eastern Standard time to take advantage of this right. But for those of you who want that fast action bonus, which is the extra tickets and Generational Wealth Conference which is in January. You want to take advantage of that tonight and again the one hundred you may come back. The timer may still be going, but there may be no more space because we're only doing seventy five one pays and twenty five payment plans. So for those of you who did not get the down payment payment, did not text earlier, here is the number text get free to eight four four nine zero one three two three nine. Again, that's get free to eight four four nine zero one three two three nine. This is our way of saying thank you for showing up, for being here on Black Friday. You could be shopping somewhere, buying expenses and abilities, but instead you're here focused on acquiring assets because as Matt Sweatshair says, were all about assets over liabilities, y'all, And so you being here for a hour and a half on Black Friday shows that that's what you care about too, And we actually don't want that to just be a hashtag or a slogan or sweatshirt. We want that to be your actual real life experience. So with that, we want to say thank you so much for being here. We appreciate you, We look forward to seeing you in the program In fact, we got class Sunday, y'all, Sunday at eight pm Eastern, So if you're ready to go, you want to get in complete orientation. And let's make sure that this is the last Thanksgiving that you break bread in that apartment. This is the last Christmas that you were going to have in your apartment. This is the last New Years that you were going to have in that apartment. This is the last Birthday party that you're going to have in that apartment. If you follow this blueprint, that will be true for you. Okay, So refuse to renew your leaset. Come get on board, join it, get get four three two one dot com and we will see you on Sunday and Matt will see you at his first break bread session.
Speaker 2: Ahi, y'all. So look, that was an amazing, amazing session.
Speaker 3: Like Julian said, to get the free gift text get free to the number that he had up there.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the number.
Speaker 4: But you guys.
Speaker 3: Eight four four nine O one three two three nine. That's very well, and take advantage of all that free money. OPM is the way to scale also, so take advantage, especially if you're first time home buyer, Julian, this was a phenomenal presentation. I hope we can reach our goal because, like you said, this is the above ground railroad and we're gonna free three hundred people together in twenty twenty two. And we hope the folks that are sitting here on Black Friday watching this want to be free. And I need you guys to type in the chat right now, I will not renew my lease. I will not renew my lease. Type that in the chats, and we need to see you guys on the other side. The Black home ownership rate is forty two percent. We got to increase that as a community, but we also got to increase our wealth at the same time. So we're going to teach you guys how to buy smart, how to buy right, and how to use real estate finance and to scale your business. And you know, hopefully we see you guys on the other side. Julian classes this Sunday, My break breast session going to be the week after that or the Thursday after that, so hopefully we see you guys in both our classes.
Speaker 2: I'm coming up this week.
Speaker 3: And remember, don't wait, don't hesitate, because this is going to end, and the price will go up asap, So that's all I got for them, Julian.
Speaker 4: That's all, all right, brother, I appreciate you. Man. Happy, I guess I don't hoppy.
Speaker 3: Black Friday, Happy Black Friday, Happy, happy Thanksgiving weekend too all. I hope everybody enjoyed their family time and it's going to continue to enjoy their family time. I hope you guys are watching this with your family members, you know what I'm saying, and if not, share this with them so they can watch it as well. Because you again, you get a buddy pass, so you got to use that wisely, man. So spread this wealth, spread this knowledge, and we're gonna see you guys on the other side.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, much love.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two, let's do it the above ground railroad.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Peace, all right, y'all peace.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data. Sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need